[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the dragons in your setting demanding virgins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 19

Why are the dragons in your setting demanding virgins?
>>
>>53258389
Hey man, everyone has their own fetish. Don't judge.
>>
>>53258389
Because if you only take virgins, you mitigate the chance that you'll be given a mother of multiple children, without whom said children will die.

It's all about sustainability, man.
>>
>>53258389
Because the sluts have STDs.
>>
Because she's really, really insecure about her sexuality, and assumes men are so good at it that women who've been touched by a man would be bored by her.

This is also the reason why she appears so boastful and dominant, even though she's really pretty fragile (emotionally, she'll fug you up physically).
>>
>>53258389
Because dragons, being evil made flesh, envy and crave purity and innocence.
>>
>>53258540

Sounds like she needs a good dicking.
>>
File: Serssr9.jpg (209KB, 993x1111px) Image search: [Google]
Serssr9.jpg
209KB, 993x1111px
>>
>>53258389
There's a pretty rampant STD epidemic going around these days. You don't want to risk getting some infected blood on a cut in your mouth, or anything like that.
>>
>>53258389
Magic bullshit.

Do you have ANY idea how many Rings of Jackassery or Belts of Derping will ONLY fire up if a virgin wears them? You can train a virgin to appraise treasure, but you can't re-virgin an appraiser.

Fuck if they know why humans are so gung ho on magic virgins. They're in this to get laid, themselves.
>>
File: tohru :3.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tohru :3.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
>>53258540
Tsundere dragons. FUND IT.
>>
>>53258641
Sauce?
>>
>doing blood magic without a virgin's blood
explain
>>
>>53258389
Do you want to eat something you know someone else has stuck their dick in?
>>
>>53258802
What We Do In The Shadows. It's pretty good.
>>
>>53258389
To rapture them away before they're corrupted by life
>>
>>53258859
Thanks man I've seen it but I couldn't quite pin it down. Love that movie honestly and would enjoy it if there is ever a story time of a Vampire game where it's similar to the film.
>>
>>53258847
I dunno. We eat animals all the time without much caring whether those animals have gotten to fuck beforehand.
>>
>>53258389
Because their eggs absorb them and transform them into the dragon's heart.
>>
File: SlayTheDragon-NotLay.jpg (80KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
SlayTheDragon-NotLay.jpg
80KB, 495x700px
>>53258389
Poor social skills and shyness and a lack of ready access to other dragons to have sex with, combined with a natural aggressive nature and firm belief in their own superiority?

Don't worry, the right adventurer can take care of the virginity part. They'll still be demanding as hell though.
>>
>>53258389
>Why are the dragons in your setting demanding virgins?

Children.
What they want is children.

Modern dragons WANT subjects to guide, rule, and make things for them; but kobolds and goblins are usually too stupid, shortlived, or submissive to be useful while other races simply can't be trusted. Subjects raised from childhood have an excellent combination of unconditional respect, loyalty, and independence- also you can marry off your oldest to kingdoms for POLITICAL. ADVANTAGES.

Some particularly lonely, autistic, anti-social, or otherwise PARANOID dragons won't even risk reproducing or interacting with other dragons who will either end up betraying them, steal from them, or undermine their authority/cuckold them in some way or another... So they just take a child and groom them into someone they can depend on for emotional support and a social outlet- eventually blessing them with an at-will draconic polymorph ability when they've reached the age or maturity to be a peer.
>>
>>53258389
But anon, the dragons in my setting are long dead. Hell there's only about like 5 dragon eggs left and the emperor keeps them in his personal collection.
>>
>>53258389
If someone gave you a choice between a freshly made untouched sandwich and a days old one that's had someone's penis inside it, which would you choose?
>>
>>53258389
the dragon in my setting has a tile fetish
>>
They want a bunch of smelly neckbeards to play Warhammer with.
>>
>>53259392
Do you demand that your beef come from virgin cows when you go to a restaurant?
>>
It's only the virgin dragons that demand a partner, because dragons are all male in my setting.
>>
>>53258389
My dragons are extinct. Only their treasure and dens remain. Often protected by Kobolds that pretend to be the next dragon or other shit.

Fuck dragons.
>>
>>53260287
>Fuck dragons.
Don't mind if I do!
>>
>>53260216
Do you not?
>>
I'm gonna focus on one specific dragon in my setting:

Because people expect him to. Because showing up in a town and threatening to raze it if they don't give him a virgin is fun for him and he gets to take a terrified girl home and give her a job in his castle according to her skillset.

Dude's actually legit evil and will totally smash up a village if they don't give him a virgin but he mostly does it to terrify the shit out of everyone and make it quite clear that he can do what he fucking wants, courtesy of actually owning the damn kingdom they're in. Sure, a couple of the virgins have no doubt gotten the dragon D but on the whole he mostly does it for the "look what I can do because I felt like it" factor. He also tends to target under-producing villages for virgin pick up to keep everyone turning the wheels of industry as hard as they can.

It's a fun character to introduce new players too since they start by assuming it's a trope subversion when they hear a dragon rules a kingdom and then realize that the only thing more terrifying than a red dragon is an insane capitalist bureaucracy of a kingdom which is also run by a goddamn red dragon.
>>
>>53260096
And explain Star Trek to them.
>>
>>53258389
They might be trying to create a peace between their people and another through intermarriage of the nobles. Pretty normal, all things considered.
>>
>>53258672
No. This trope Is bad enough in anime without every jackoff thinking it's some kind of amazing dick-bait
>>
>>53260897
>>53258672
But there's no tsundere at all?
>>
>>53259397
MASTER RACE
>>
>>53258389
They don't, generally. They'll demand someone who is 'the best at something'.

So if a princess is renowned for her beauty, she will be taken as a trophy. but if she's good at weaving... Well... The dragon will demand she get on the fucking loom.

And yes, they will gather the best musicians and demand they play the best song in the world or they'll eat their souls.
>>
>>53258389
Because dragons are a really bad lay, vigins don't know any better.
>>
I always assumed dragons wanted virgins because they tasted better or something. Like not wanting to eat somebody who gets jizzed in every other night.

Or maybe it's like olive oil.
>>
>>53260216
Do you want your beef not to have some sort of bovine STD?
>>
In my !Romanticised-Arthurian setting, Dragons are embodiments of chaos and evil, Unicorns of good. Unicorns come to pure virgins to pick champions, so Dragons kidnap virgins to either A) Eat them so no Champions can be found, or B) Lure in Unicorns and eat them so no Champions can be found.
>>
>>53261714
I know it's because your setting, but it would be a lot more fun if the Dragons kidnap virgins for the same reason as Unicorns: they want champions who -won't- slay them. Also, it's very difficult to resist the forbidden allure of dragon pussy, especially if you're a virgin. It's champions can never be satisfied by human women so they will fight to the death to protect their dragon waifu.
>>
>>53261803

Sure, why not. Just for you, Anon, I'll toss in a small community of !Highlanders who practice Drachomony, offering up their beloved bois as Dragon husbandos. Are they good? Are they evil? They just want to lay the dragon.
>>
Someone get me that screencap about the allegory between the evil deity of a cult and the guy forced to help another guy move with the promise of lunch.
>>
>>53258389
That's a lie, my dragon has had sex plenty of times, and his toll requests for gold coins are quite reasonable.
>>
>>53258389
They want their life-sized dollhouse to be pure and family-friendly.
>>
>>53258389
Only human, female virgins are capable of giving birth to another dragon.

The mother does not survive and thus more virgins are always needed to propagate the dragon race.
>>
Because humans like to fuck, and women virgins are harder to find than male virgins because sperm is cheap. Their innate rarity defines their value, and dragons love adding value to their hordes.
>>
File: Scared Delusional Man.png (27KB, 143x135px) Image search: [Google]
Scared Delusional Man.png
27KB, 143x135px
>dragon in my setting had a thing for families
>unable to bear any children itself because CURSE, don't ask
>was conjured a child of its own, dragon and all because plot reasons
>players use a plot point to give the dragon a stroke instead of fighting it after they slayed her baby
>>
>>53258884
They are making a sequel staring the werewolves titled we're wolves. I liked the original title of 'what we do in the moonlight' better.
>>
I would like to see Dragons like in ShadowRun, as UltraJews.
>virgins have $$$ value.
>tiny ass village has no gold.
>have hot girls.
>sell for gold.
>>
File: fed.jpg (121KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fed.jpg
121KB, 1080x1080px
>>
Dragons don't just eat people. They have their uses. You send your virgin daughters to the dragon who protects the village. You get continued protection, he gets companions for a while. They tend to his hoard and keep his scales clean. They tell him what's been going on since the last group of kids came up to stay with him. If it comes down to it, they also act as human shields if some dumb murderhobos show up to kill him and take his stuff.
>>
>>53264600

>dumpy fat slut

Disgusting.
>>
>>53264600
>kneesocks wrong because of fat
YOU HAD ONE JOB
>>
>>53260216
Most beef is from virgin cows though.
>>
>>53258389
Because it's weird eating something that's had a dick in it.
>>
>>53260216
Most beef is from steers though...
>>
>>53258389
They don't want their snacks pre-salted.
>>
They don't. They demand princesses.
An emperor with too many daughters made a pact with dragons once, to have dragon blooded heirs. He had too many of those too, and now the world has too many petty kings and warlords. The dragons don't care, they just want more princesses to fulfill the terms of the deal. It'll stop in five or six thousand years (the emperor wasn't much of a longtime planner, as evident, so he threw a huge number out at random).
>>
File: 1350358802795.png (539KB, 648x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1350358802795.png
539KB, 648x2880px
>>
>>53259373
You play in Game of Thrones?
>>
>>53263634
>>53265993
>>
>>53265993
Interesting.
I find this image uncomfortable and instantly presumed that I feel that way because I presume this is a image for somebodys fetish instead of its body horrory parts that would be (for my thinking) a more legit reason to feel be slightly disgusted.
>>
>>53266208
Congrats, you're completely right, the artist draws many very specific, weird and horrifying fetishes
>>
>>53266238
Oh to be young and at philosophy class because this would have been great to talk about the intention of the artist vs how people comprehend individual pieces.
>>
File: 2c7.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
2c7.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>53258389
Maybe its a life span type of situation. The dragon lives 1000+ years, if your going to get to know a human that will only a small % of your life it might as well be a young one so you have more time with it, and demanding a virgin will probably get you that.
>>
>>53258823
If blood magic required virgins blood then blood mages wouldn't be allowed to use their own.
>>
>>53258389
Dragons are greedy, lots of human cultures place a value on virginity. Seems like if you're demanding a person be sacrificed as a show of loyalty it may as well be a high value one.
>>
>>53266360
Or the party has a good taunt to use against the blood mage BBEG if someone makes a successful knowledge check.
>>
>>53266386
That's not what virgin blood means in the context of talking about its use as a magic reagent.
I had some players make this mistake when they tried to taunt a blood mage BBEG exactly like you stated, he taunted them back for thinking that's what it means and pointing out the ritual he's doing doesn't even require virgins blood just the blood of the caster.
>>
>>53266208
>>53266238
>>53266331
Anyone got the sequel piece that shows the actual transformation?
>>
>>53258389
>WHAT IS A SACRIFICE?
>Sacrifice is the offering of the life of a sentient being to an evil deity or powerful fiend. Thevictim istrussed, tied, or otherwise immobilized so that a ceremony may be conducted that culminates with the murder. In many rituals, blood is a sacred symbol of life. When that blood spills during the ritual murder of an innocent creature, the blood (and sometimes even the soul of the creature) is dedicated to a nether power of malevolence. Bloodless forms of killing, such as strangulation and drowning, are possible during sacrifices, but usually those that are despicable enough to practice this profane art prefer bloodier deeds.

Lot o' valuable shit here.
>>
To all whose virgins/princesses are going to get the dragon D, a follow-up question: how does that happen exactly? Can the dragon transform into a human?
>>
>>53258389
I remember reading a comic about an organization of dragon-slaying virgin women, because in the setting dragons could mutate and/or turn insane everyone except virgin girls within several mile wide radius which grew the longer they lived. They used the bones to make their weapons because it's one of the only things that could harm the dragons. If they failed because of politics, cultists/insane lunatics, or just getting wiped out by the dragon and the monsters it made, there as a group of magical naked old ladies that would nuke the whole place as a failsafe.

I forget what the series was called.
>>
>>53267251
I remember now. It was La Geste de Chevaliers Dragons. I don't think it was ever translated though.
>>
>>53267279
Somebody made an scanlation. It's a pretty awful series either way.
>>
>>53258389
>whoring acceptance
>virgin shaming

are dragons minorities?
>>
>>53266340
What if the village instead gives him the 31 year old cake ?
>>
>>53265993
reported
>>
>>53266373
This. A woman's only value is her virginity.
>>
>>53267454

I don't get it.
>>
>>53267514
Hm Hm
>>
File: 1486627161418.png (244KB, 1200x4168px) Image search: [Google]
1486627161418.png
244KB, 1200x4168px
>>53258389
Will anti-virgin propaganda ever stop, or is this shit going to be shoved into our face until the Western world collapses?

On-topic: because virgins are pure. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>53267279
And now I found what it's translated to: Tales of the Dragon Guard.
I also didn't know it was still ongoing. Next book is due June 14.
>>
File: 1485882493327.jpg (187KB, 800x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1485882493327.jpg
187KB, 800x1115px
>>
>>53267444
burn the village and eat the cake
>>
>>53261112
Tsundere was a mistake. Every other trope is infinitely better
>>
>>53267524
Sooo.... normalize it for class and watch what happens.

That chart is useless— not wrong, just useless; it's not all that great at establishing causality.
>>
>>53267913
>eat the cake
lewd
>>
>>53266360
Virgin blood isn't necessarily required, it's just particularly potent stuff compared to normal blood. No external soulstuff metaphysically polluting the essence means it's pretty damn pure fuel for the spells.

You could get the same results from saints or certain mystical beasts, or even just throw regular blood through a gauntlet of rituals, but those have their own problems and the end result is usually a lower-quality product.
>>
>>53258641
His analogy fails because you know that deli meat in your sandwich? The animal it's made of has probably been fucked by something.
>>
>>53258389

Becuase dragons have a taste for valuable things, like gold, gemstones, riches etc. and they know roasties are fucking worthless
>>
>>53267645
This one I know for a fact was drawn by a fetish artist.

Strange how it's so easy to tell.
>>
>>53258389
Because the concept of paternity uncertainty makes the idea of rescuing a slag from a dragon a pretty unappealing one. No-one white knights that hard.
>>
>>53268380
Really making me think, anon.
>>
>>53258389

They're magically delicious.
>>
>>53268380
maybe if you're a poorfag cuck who doesn't demand virgin beef
>>
>>53268872
Why would dragons WANT someone to rescue their captives?
>>
>>53265993
Who's the artist? I can't make out the signature and Google isn't being helpful.
>>
>>53268742
>Sanzo
>French
If you say so
>>
>>53269008
Ian Samson
http://kdingo.net/champ/pics/main.php
>>
File: 1494146254343.jpg (195KB, 1400x815px) Image search: [Google]
1494146254343.jpg
195KB, 1400x815px
>>53269030
>French
>>
>>53264983
>>53265963

Indeed. Dragons need servants, and even some of the evil ones have the occasional craving for 'light hearted conversation'. Also, they can serve as political hostages.
>>
>>53268942
To lure overconfident 'heroes' with valuable weapons armour and loot.

Also archetypal hero mythology, it's not the dragon, it's what the dragon represents.
>>
>>53269165
>To lure overconfident 'heroes' with valuable weapons armour and loot.
That seems overly complicated. Why not just ask for weapons and loot in the first place? Are they farming for XP?

>Also archetypal hero mythology, it's not the dragon, it's what the dragon represents.
Fair enough.
>>
File: 1492715363842.png (790KB, 1601x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1492715363842.png
790KB, 1601x1214px
>>53258389
I always figure it's a combination of:
Draconic greed given how much value everyone else attaches to virginity.
Practicality in the age of the 'sacrifice' because dragons have all the time in the world, and they want to keep their servants/pets/broodmares as long as possible.
Inheritance issues with allll of the half-dragons and sorcerers they're gonna be popping out.
>>
>>53267524
>if you have sex before you ate emotionally and physically mature enough you are more likely to have developmental problems
>the more sex you have out of wedlock the more likely you are to get pregnant out of wedlock
>the more partners you have the more likely you will enter a marriage with someone you don't really love
>people who have sex with lots of partners are probably depressed
No
Shit
Sherlock
>>
>>53267645
>>53268742
You can tell because of the art style
>Unnecessarily large and detailed eyes to emote because lack of a human face
>For some reason has incredibly human like hair this is a big one ( how many shitty furry artists do this? How many non-furry artists do this for their anthros? )
>>
>>53269996
>reptile with human hair
fucking creepy man, I'm going to put it on some monster
>>
>>53268380
Why do you think veal is so expensive?
>>
Communication. I use the virgins as "translators" they don't actually get eaten etc.

They just get mind melded with the dragon and get used by it to communicate to the locals what the dragon wants.

Have a whole culture with a Dragon as their "king" who uses the princesses of nabouring kingdoms as translators. (sort of marriage)

Virgins because its basically getting married to the dragon, so they gotta be pure etc.
>>
>>53258389
Dragons are for bully.
>>
File: pretender.png (444KB, 660x534px) Image search: [Google]
pretender.png
444KB, 660x534px
>>53270559
>>
>>53258389
It's exactly what you think it is.
>>
>>53266340
>You want a human, savage beast?
>Don't call me that, and yes, I'm bored and crave companion ship.
>How old would you want them to be?
>Aaamm...how long do you creatures live again? Nevermind, just give me one that's not at breeding age.
>So you want a virgin?
>Is that what you call the young ones? Okay, send a virgin up. Oh, and make sure it's one of the pretty ones in the long clothes, they're nicest to look at!
>Y-you'll take our daughters?
>I'll take what is the most companionable, as I've described.
>>
>>53266632
Well yeah, but the +1 modifier for virginity would easily be outweighted by getting a good-aligned cleric to sacrifice. That'd be +3 instead of +1.
>>
>>53271183
High level good cleric hated outsider with the vow of chastity, conducted on a desecrated altar in an unhallowed church of a rival deity with a summoned patron creature of the deity in the City during her wedding day after you attacked the church, used magic to prevent entry, with your 100 Followers.

Probably really good.

But for a Dragon, it get's the ceremony, altar, desecration, unhallow, a Draconic idol to Tiamat, Publically via sending images of the lair as one's kobold and Draconic offspring are present, tortured with Dragonfire or raking claws, and the woman is maybe a Princess-cleric or preistess, low level but levels in NPC noble classes and whatnot, under the influence of Charm or something.
>>
>>53271294
I mean BOVD did provide a general chart, but when you read up on individual deities, some have their own practices. Ghaunadaur summons a Slime Slug with tentacles as he drags people into a Portal Maw thing, and wants sacrifices constantly.

Ritual Murder in D&D is all about putting on a really fancy show of adoration.
>>
File: 1450571867052.png (2MB, 1050x891px) Image search: [Google]
1450571867052.png
2MB, 1050x891px
>>53267048
Dragon has a spell that makes humans extra "stretchy"

>>53268942
Dragon's a huge nerd, needs inspiration to write brilliant fight scenes in their novels.

>>53269298
Hard to tell if Sivil, Nora, or Reni take the spot of Best Girl.
Also I recently learned Tom's brother is Markiplier. Weird.

>>53270559
There was a pony fanfic similar to this premise:
>unicorns (or dragons, here) speak a strange, magically-incomprehensible language
>of humans, only virgins can understand them because magic
>the magical creatures hire virgins as translators when dealing with other humans
>for some of the more powerful creatures, their virgins become targets for political power
>this leads to political adversaries getting another human to seduce them
>the less moral ones might even try to murder or rape them
>many other humans see those who take this line of work as snooty and privileged, as the reason for their success was born, not taught
>>
>>53267524
So we should go after Christmas Cakes?
>>
>>53271370
>Also I recently learned Tom's brother is Markiplier. Weird.

Weird how they both became famous from completely-different avenues, isn't it?
>>
>>53271294
I mean, yeah, you can get a really big check result if you stack those fucking modifiers.
But what are you going to use it for? You only get one wish ever.
Limited Wish is nice, but a DC of 40 is piss easy for something with the int and HD of a dragon, since it can just brute-force the religion check with its raw modifier.
Greater Planar Ally is nice, but needs a high HD sacrifice.

Really, the only point in spiking the check is for Dark Craft rewards, but those are better obtained by just sacrificing a random nobody every single day instead of spending a week getting the perfect sacrifice.
>>
>>53271783
Eh, like I said, things can get highly more detailed when you look up the contents for individual outsiders.

Demogorgon and Pazuzu are pretty big on handing out wishes for some reason. I mean I know why Pazuzu does it but Monkey Trouble? No clue.
>>
>>53270419
Because babies are tender and delicious.
>>
>>53271836
Where were those published?
>>
Male dragons in my setting hoard to try and attract mates. While there are plenty that hoard the traditional gold and jewels dragons have been known to hoard: paintings and sculptures, livestock, human virgins (male, female, or both), preserved food, fine fabrics, alcohol, and more. Female dragons are very powerful, and fickle.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.