[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best places in Great Britain for urban fantasy/horror?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 422
Thread images: 38

File: map8.jpg (27KB, 322x300px) Image search: [Google]
map8.jpg
27KB, 322x300px
What are the best places in Great Britain for urban fantasy/horror?
>>
Dover.
>>
The no go Muslim neighborhoods
>>
London is a classic, but honestly any old city has plenty of implicit plot hooks.

Alternatively, a new town like Milton Keynes might be interesting for a more modern/postmodern take on things, rather than going the old school occultism/mythology angle.

>>53250067

Well, that's certainly appropriate for fantasy given that they don't exist.
>>
>>53250067
>>53250095
Heeere we go.
>>
York I'd say.

Or Whitby, that would be cool. Lovely little place and home to Dracula.
>>
>>53250047
Glasgow's pretty horrific.
>>
>>53250047
If you want Ghosts, then Edinburgh would be a good choice while still being urban. And now the vaults are closed to the public there's also all kinds you can have scurry up from the 'undercity'.
>>
Moss Side.
>>
>>53250152
>when you post in a thread but the IP counter doesn't go up
>>
>>53250047
Wales.
Don't even bother making anything up, just check the news every now and then.
>>
>>53250047

Northern Ireland isn't part of Great Britain
>>
>>53250047
Some shithole town in the middle of the fens where everyone is fucking their cousin and as soon as you step out of the town you're in the middle of a fog laden field and there's probably a dozen pagan cults around too.

Like wisbech.
>>
>>53250047
London

>White minority
>What few whites are left are politicians or affiliates
>So far south you can almost piss on France

Horrible.
>>
>>53250340
Don't tell them that.
>>
Portsmouth, Southampton and Plymouth for sea spooks.

Edinburgh, London and Newcastle for standard noir spooks

All of Wales for light hearted spooks.
>>
>>53250359

Man, /tg/ really is great at this fantasy thing.
>>
>>53250359
>White minority
How does that add to horror?
>>
>>53250386
A general increase of savagery, eldritch rites and societal decay.
>>
>>53250320
Can confirm, running a nWoD game set in the late 80s when it was at its worst. All the violence and squalor is easy pickings for vampires
>>
>>53250047
Depends on what you want. London, Essex and Glasgow can have urban horror, the towns for slow ocean horror are innumerable, Moss side and certain particular shitholes are good with decay horror and the hills are alive with shrieking in Wales and Scotland. That last bit is just the norm though.

It ultimately depends on the type of horror.

>>53250359
Oh goodness I forgot to apply for my affiliate card, thanks anon!
>>
Britfag who runs a lot of WoD here.

London is an amazing setting for WoD since it feels like a city where all the different magical worlds can intersect. It's my go to Hunter location.

Changlings are based in a pub in Camden Town called the Thorny Hog

The entire South Bank Centre area is Elysium for the Vampires since London has one of the largest vampire population in the world

Always fun to throw Mummies in the British Museum, and I even had a Prometheus in Madam Thaussauds.

I love Changling and I've run a campaign in Hampshire near my hometown based in a boarding school, but also one in the Lake District since it's a beautiful part of England. Also Werewolves in Devonshire for the obligatory Sherlock Holmes reference
>>
>>53250047
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is where you want to set it. Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is absolutely terrifying. I got so scared when I went to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch that I almost peed my pants.
>>
>>53250382
And what exactly is a light hearted spook, now?
>>
>>53250047
Manchester.
Oldham.
Anywhere near the Moors, since a good chunk of mythology surrounds them as well as quick mud and hallucinations.
London.
Newcastle.
Black Pool (horror coming in from the tides, PC's must stop it).
Scarborough.
>>
>>53250559
Wales is pretty good for creepy incestuous cults speaking in ungodly languages. It's called the West
>>
>>53250626
>Oldham
Jesus that's too dark even for me
>>
>>53250613
Disfigurements and disabilities.
>>
>>53250613
Midget elves and bed sheet ghosts and the like.
>>
>>53250454
Good old Gunchester.

Moston, Harpurhey Collyhurst and Miles Platting are pretty horrific visually too.

>>53250626
You could absolutely do something with the moors murders, ghosts of dead children, copycat killers etc.
>>
>>53250487
>Hampshire
My dinlo!
>>
>>53250613
When it turns out the spook never actually hurt anyone, and it was all either a misunderstanding or someone impersonating it Scooby Doo style.
>>
>>53250637
The people are friendly around there.
>>
File: GoBackToPol2.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
GoBackToPol2.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>53250047
Whitby, small towns in cornwall for sea-borne horror stuff.
Ribblehead Viaduct near Settle in Yorkshire had a LOT of people die during construction. Rumour has it (or rather, my mum told me it as a 'fact') that it was mostly due to fighting, and they just dumped the bodies into the bridge works, and the bones rattle when trains go over them.
The M4, M1, and M6 are likely haunted from all the traffic accidents. Rumour also has it (again, shit my mum said) that the IRA used to hide explosives along the sides of motorways, and dig them up in the dead of night.
Essex is full of murders.
London has all sorts of horror-worthy stuff being unearthed by Crossrail.
Wales is full of mines and caves.
Scotland is still a mostly-uninhabited containment area for scots. So's Wales, really.
If you want urban horror, throw your players into a council estate at night. Can't find your way out because the tower blocks block your GPS signal. The streets are patrolled by subhuman mutants, roads full of street racers, and the police only enter in force or at speed. Everything's wrecked, buildings in constant disrepair, graffiti everywhere, narrow twisty alleyways full of drug dealers and junkies.

>>53250067
>The no go Muslim neighbourhoods
>>53250359
>London
>White minority

Go the fuck back to pol and stay there.
>>
>>53250657
Oh, definitely. Generally in my campaign if there's violent/supernatural badness going down it's usually in Moston or Moss Side.

>>53250706
Really? I left as a child so I wouldn't know. At least it's not friggin' Bury, if it wasn't for the Arcade Club I'd probably suggest carpet bombing it
>>
>>53250670
Wassgood mayne

It was set at a prep school near Romsey on the border with the New Forest. Perfect Changling land
>>
>>53250746
Nah Oldham is shit, Spindles is dying and yorkshire street is full of skets, there's nothing good happening in Oldham, even the fucking metro line is a mess with da yoof hurling bricks at them as they go past.
>>
>>53250047

Cambridge, for certain values of urban. It is a goddam mess planning-wise, compared to Oxford, and those isolated campuses looked ripe for the plucking by some supernatural horror when I visited.
>>
>>53250746
>I left as a child so I wouldn't know
Fair enough.
In general you find some even tempered people around. The sort that'll say good morning or buy a homeless bloke some food.
When they aren't students anyway. The college and school kids are worse than cancer.
>>
>>53250732
>>London
>>White minority
>Go the fuck back to pol and stay there.

But London is a white minority. Scary isn't it?
>>
>>53250834
Only if you're irrationally afraid of particular shades of beige
>>
>>53250834

But it isn't. Look up the fucking statistics before spouting bullshit.

45% white British, 60% white overall.

Although, even if it wasn't, who fucking cares?
>>
>>53250834
No one cares, go back to pol.
>>
>>53250852
London exists solely for taking money from foreigners. That's why Londonium was built, that's why it exists now.
The City merely eases that process through not needing them to even attend.
>>
>>53250834
As a Londoner, I can confirm that you're completely wrong
>>
>>53250889
Just report and ignore off-topic posts.
>>
>>53250933
It's perfectly on topic. Fear of the other is a classic horror staple. I'm sure Lovecraft would have a field day with the Muslim ghettos.
>>
File: 2341.png (2MB, 1408x644px) Image search: [Google]
2341.png
2MB, 1408x644px
>Spooky places in the U.K..
OP, what time period?
>>
What are some good spook related things in Newcastle?
>>
>>53250991
He might do if they were a real thing, but because they're not is why this is off topic bullshit
>>
>>53250047
York, then you can make excursions to the moors.
>>
>>53250559
>Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
I'll have a vowel please Carol
>>
>>53250340
You're Great Britain refers to the largest island in the British Isles upon which the majority of England, Scotland and Whales are found. Ireland however is most certainly within the British Isles.
>>
>>53250047
>>53250047
Vienna, tons of history for urban fantasy and tons of turks for urban horror.
>>
File: carol_vorderman_countdown_85.jpg (89KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
carol_vorderman_countdown_85.jpg
89KB, 1024x576px
>>53251273
'W'
>>
Sheffield and Nottingham, really.
>>
>>53251299
>Vienna
>In Great Britain
>>
>>53251129
Murder of the Black Bull Landlady.
The Visitation of a Great Dragon.
Old George Pub.
Witchfinder-thieves.
The gruesome plea of Mrs Moffat.
Martha Wilson – the Quayside ‘silky’
The Theatre Royal tragedy of 1823.
Doctor Long, purveyor of exotic medicines.
‘Black Jackie’ Johnson.
The unwrapping of an Egyptian mummy.
Coffin raider.
The two deaths of Robert Matfin.
The self mutilation of Susannah Nicholson.

To name a few.
Most places in England, Wales and Scotland have a lot of shit like this. You could make a Scooby-Doo adventure out of it.
>>
>>53250444
>Eldritch Rites

The fuck? Is london so shit that they need Cthulhu's help?
>>
>>53251299
>Vienna
>Britain
Are we thinking of the same Vienna?
>>
>>53251129
I'd say Newcastle itself is pretty spooky.
>>
>>53250759
I live in Romsey my nigga! Great place for fey bullshit to happen!
>>
>>53251273
There are 13 vowels in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. That is almost one in five letters.
>>
>>53250374
Not even the most rabid unionist would claim Northern Ireland is part of Great Britain.

They would love to talk your ear off about how being Northern Irish doesn't make you Irish though (no native of Great Britain knows or gives a fuck)
>>
You could go to Glasgow, you wouldn't even need to roleplay. Looks like 28 days later and there's a bunch of heroin/drunk zombies stumbling about. Not to mention the official language is orcish.
>>
>>53251423
I count 21
>>
>>53251369
Londonistan needs all the help it can get.
>>
>>53251454
I was being sarcasting you mong

GO BACK TO /POL/
>>
File: cumbernauld.jpg (539KB, 1024x692px) Image search: [Google]
cumbernauld.jpg
539KB, 1024x692px
Cumbernauld.

Look at the shopping centre.

It's literally Chernobyl.
>>
Honestly you won't do better than London for what I'd consider classic urban horror. Nowhere else in the UK compares for size and the attendant sense of anonymity and alienation that's central to the genre. I could imagine living in london and having someone in my building get eaten by vampires every day and being none the wiser.
>>
>>53251470
I'm not from /pol/.
I'm a /tg/ original.
>>
File: cumbernauld2.jpg (184KB, 736x507px) Image search: [Google]
cumbernauld2.jpg
184KB, 736x507px
>>53251475
>How much concrete do you want?
>ALL OF IT
>>
>>53251509
Go to /pol/ anyway, you'll like it better.
>>
>>53250844
Those shades of beige have a habit of bombing the lighter shades of beige when they feel like it.

It's a moot point anyway, the sea levels will rise and wash away London with it.
>>
File: 32323523423.jpg (78KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
32323523423.jpg
78KB, 1024x731px
>Thread about spooky shit in the U.K..
>Nobody has mentioned Palidion.
>Nobody has mentioned Old Jack.
>Nobody has mentioned Black Shuck.
Fucking hell.
>>
>>53251525
>Are you quite positive sir? We have a very large quantity of concrete here
>ALL
>OF
>IT
>>
>>53251528
I'm comfortable here.
Unlike white people in London.
>>
>>53251579

>unlike racist people in London.

ftfy
>>
>>53251475
So much of the big public buildings in the new towns look like garbage. The only justification I can see is all the somewhat decent architects died in the war.
>>
>>53251601
Did you know slavery and human trafficking is supposed to go up 60% in London in the next 10-15 years? I hope you like a good, cheap maid!
>>
>>53250047
>>53250330
>this
http://www.bbc.com/news/wales
>NHS Wales 'not impacted by cyber attack'
>Man who shot his own foot jailed
>Stem cell transplant for brain disease
>Permission to dismantle pier requested
it writes itself
>>
>>53251641
did you know that 100% of statistics listed without a source are complete and utter nonsense?
>>
>>53251543

Googled Palidion and Old Jack, got nothing. Please to explain

>>53251401
Yeh dewd, it was an Innocence campaign so a bunch of kids riding bikes around Romsey after sneaking out of school. Old houses, statures, empty streets.

Fun times
>>
>>53251601
>Not wanting to see your culture disintegrate makes you racist.
>>
>>53251601
With luck, Britain will end up like South Africa.
>>
>>53251687
>implying English people have a culture.
>>
>>53251664
Fuck i would have loved to play with you. That sounds both comfy and creepy at the same time.
>>
>>53251687
Their culture was disintegrating already in the face of Globalism, which is another way to say Coastal United States.

It's for the best, really! I'd rather visit New York than York, what the fuck do they have there worth seeing?
>>
>>53251687

Nice job completely misunderstanding British culture.

Curry is a national dish for a reason. We had a lot of immigration from India and Pakistan and you know what? They integrated. They made British culture richer and stronger because of it. Same for the Black Caribbean immigrants. Same for others, wave after wave of new people, new foods, new ideas from all over the world.

And we'll do it again. They might try to build walls and isolate themselves, but we'll open them up. They might never adapt, but their children? They'll grow up British. British Muslim, British Arabic, whatever flavour they like. But they will be British.
>>
>>53251741
>what the fuck do they have there worth seeing?

no crime, no twin towers memorial, no jews, no americans.

sounds a shitload better than new york.
>>
>>53251741
Never go to NY. It was the most miserable place I've been and I've been to two different places called Death Valley.
>>
>>53251661
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/may/10/number-modern-slavery-victims-referred-met-london-expected-leap

Here you are, Achmed.
>>
>>53251792
>the guardian

wew pablo.

at least post a credible source like breitbart or infowars.
>>
>>53251772
>>53251764

What the fuck, you don't like NYC? It's the ideal portrayal of the future, along with Los Angeles.

This is why we need to change your culture, and it's happening.
>>
>>53251762
Hope you enjoy Sharia court.
>>
File: brexit.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
brexit.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
>all this /pol/ nonsense
don't be a fucking mongoloid all your life
>>
>>53251812

>Give me the source
>Here is the source
>I deny this source

Wew lad, don't you have some schoolgirls to fluff, or trucks to plow into crowds?
>>
>>53251537
>home city has only ever been bombed by Nazis and potato-eaters
>entire district with Jews and Muslims right next door to one another, zero trouble
>but oh noes they gonna bomb u!!!
lol okay
>>
>>53251855
can you give me a proper source then, spic.

like breitbart, or /pol/, or some crazy nutjob on youtube.
>>
>>53251792
>theguardian
hahahahaha
>>
>>53251664
>Googled Palidion and Old Jack, got nothing. Please to explain
Wait, seriously?

Palidon was some Alchemist that achieved immortality by stealing bodies of people compatible with him.
Old Jack is a dog that ate a fairy, then tore through a village after the towns people allowed his master to die alone.

So, nobody goes to the library anymore?
>>
Those high walls and watch towers round the Edinburgh graveyards weren't actually to keep people out but tales of grave robbers worried the locals much less than the truth.
>>
>>53251843
Im amazed even stuff as simple and non-political as 'good places for urban fantasy in the UK' can turn into this. The last Africa thread even lasted longer.
>>
>>53251882
The Guardian is leftie as fuck, so when even they point it out you know something is happening.
>>
>>53251915
name a country and /pol/ can tell you its being invaded by Muslims, Jews and/or black people
>>
>>53251815
I'm not British.
I've travelled from coast to coast of the US and I've had the worst time in NY.
Even the flyover states were just boring and/or charming.
West coast was nice, Las Vegas was fun, even without gambling.
Los Angeles was pretty nice though.
Why is NY so angry all the time?
>>
>>53251915
Urban horror is involved.
>>
>>53251954
The future is brown and Muslim though.
>>
>>53251906
I'm not doing/do not have a degree in English Folklore.

Literally no google results for Palidion which talk about an alchemist. I could check jstor if you want
>>
>>53251959
NY is angry because, as I said, it's the representation of what people want the future to be.

Speaking of the future, did you know the Great Barrier Reef is dead in parts, and dying everywhere else?
>>
>>53250047
tamworth, lots of cunts who think they live in the ghetto.
>>
>>53252020
Yes.
I hope the planet just dies any day now.
>>
Masque of the Red Death.
Even if it is highly pozzed, and Vistani are pretty much Ashkenazi Jews in everything but name.
>>
>>53252051
Things are going to be getting worse and worse from here on out - hell, the only person that will really win out of it all will be China and Russia.
>>
>>53250047
>Wells
>Bristol & Bath
>Churnet Valley
>Lewes
>>
>>53251351
America is so shit for old folklore and urban legends compared to the UK.
We get them here, but 90% of them exist to freak out conservative religious folks and if you don't "PRAYSE JESUS" they just come off as asanine and stupid funhouse shit made to scare people who still think condoms are a radical idea and that microwaved food is still a pretty keen idea that scientists have "recently" come up with.

We get some usual folklore, but it doesn't put down ROOTS like the UK does and grow and change overtime.
Instead people just fucking forget about it forever.
>>
>>53250047
>ctrl+F
>birm
>nothing

Are you for real? Brum is the definition of urban horror
>>
>>53250067
Second post best post.
>>
>>53252017
It's fine.
But sweet Christ people need to keep folklore alive.
Search Spring-Heeled Jack, there is a fun villain for anybodies campaign.
>>
There's an old saying:- "To an American 100 years is a long time, to an Englishman 100 miles is a long way."

Basically this means that, in America your secrets goings-on can be very isolated, but in Britain they can be very old.

So... secret societies and such; things buried under modern towns; old, forgotten things under the shiny, new veneer. That sort of thing, I suppose.
>>
>>53252111
>But sweet Christ people need to keep folklore alive.

Fucking this.
>>
>>53251915
It's fucking magical isn't it, I'm really sick of it personally. I'm really sick of the only conversation that I'm allowed to have about my country on this fucking website is the one about Muslims and London and only Muslims and London.

It's our "poo in the loo" it has destroyed any discussion anyone dares to try and have about the U.K. because because don't worry there is a very dedicated group of Anons ready and waiting to shitpost your thread into the ground and call you Muhammad or Achmed if you try and stop them. Just stop, just stop doing it stop ruining your own board you faggots!
>>
>>53251762
God bless
>>
>>53252135
Moderators really need to get better at policing /pol/ shit outside of it's fucking containment board.
>>
>>53252133
>>53252111
Folklore has no place in the new world, it's yet another aspect of nationalism or the expression of local culture that needs to be squashed.

And it deserves to die, you think immigrants give a fuck about local folklore?
>>
>>53252135
But urban horror and muslim rape gangs go so well together.
>>
>>53252083
When I say Bristol, I mean Clifton Park & Observatory in particular
>>
>>53252135
THANK YOU!
>>
>>53252111
Spring-Heeled Jack is pretty well known. I';ve used him a few times.

I have a recouping character I've used in a few games called 'Penny Dreadful' who is an amalgam of various Victorian urban horror. There was a Fate/Stay Night style game where he was one of the Servants used to fight and would change powers accordingly. Then a Hunter game where he was a Slasher who killed people using the stories as inspiration.

I want to use him in my new Hunter game but I've had an idea for another Slasher who might be more fun.
>>
>>53252135
It's your fault for making the entirety of your country only interesting for discussing London and Muslims. You really don't have anything else, besides Chavs I guess?

Isn't it time for prayer over there?
>>
>>53252166
Folklore is just fun little stories.
Maybe not try to politicize everything? You're bad at it, that's why you don't have a job in politics and are left spouting your opinions on an utterly meaningless internet backwater.
>>
File: bristol setting collage.jpg (220KB, 913x913px) Image search: [Google]
bristol setting collage.jpg
220KB, 913x913px
>>53252182
and of course I forget the image
(Have bonus botanical gardens and cat pub)
>>
>>53252166
I'm pretty sure folklore is haram.
>>
>>53252206
It's 2017, everything is politicized.
>>
americans should be banned from /tg/ desu.

since the only traditional game they know is circumcision.
>>
>>53252194
Your bants are fucking poor mate, step it up son.
>>
>>53252124
Are you asking for them or making a mention of them?
>>
>>53252087

Give yourself time. We have thousands of years of history to fall back on, you've only got a couple of hundred. America is a very young nation.

And you've still got some pretty awesome stuff you can nick from the Native Americans, so that's a plus.
>>
>>53252182
I don't deny that Brizzle is a scary place, but it's beyond me why you would include Wells, did you take Hot Fuzz for a documentary?
>>
>>53252194
This thread is full of interesting things you stupid cunt, stop pretending to be retarded it's not even a good troll.
>>
>>53252248
>Pretends to be about the bants
>But you cannot talk about islamification!
>>
>>53252124

I love that quote. It really captures something deep and essential about the different ways our rather similar cultures perceive things.
>>
Being fair, I can see why the /pol/tards thought their bullshit was relevant to this thread. It's a total fantasy and it clearly scares the hell out of them.
>>
>>53252186
You know one thing I've never seen used much was The Beast of Bodmin Moor.
There is a legendary monster, why not use that in a future campaign.
>>
>>53252111
Funnily enough I find the best utilization of British folklore is in Hellboy, an obviously American series. The last major British work I can remember that went heavily into folklore was the BBC Merlin series.
>>
>>53252276
Fuck outta here Skinner.
>>
>>53250047
small towns in Wales for a shadow over innsmouth feel

Londonderry for gothic architecture / irish myths

Scottish highlands for isolation and cool hills and plains

Cliffs of Dover are a great set piece (plus sherlock holmes references are great)

London is always great for a serial killer

so many options, what type of horror are you going for?
>>
>>53252316
It's because most British people don't even know that they have a Folklore outside of St. George, Robin Hood and King Arthur.
I can't even remember the last time I've heard somebody mention Ivanhoe. Sure, not really Folklore but it's pretty close to it given the nature of the tale.
>>
>>53250047
Edinburgh
>one of most haunted cities in world if you believe it
>real tale of two cities
>medical capital of the world cause grave robbing and murders produced specimens for medical students
>syphilis epidemic sent many people mad
>heroin epidemic turning people into almost zombies, not to mention the violence and crime from drugs
>alcoholism epidemic see above
>capital so it attracts all the freaks, watched one lady walk down the road minding her business then start shouting spitting and swearing at lads across the road cause they were dressed in suits

Glasgow
>similar to Edinburgh
>necropolis
>gangs
>knife crime capital of the world at one point

Then you've got stuff like Sawney Bean who had a family of cannibals.
>>
>>53250047
Devon for a Wicker Man style campaign, inbred druids who live in godforsaken hamlets and eat tourists
Got two very spooky moors, Dartmoor and Exmoor, Dartmoor woods are the stuff of nightmares
Home to some of the most legendary pirates including Blackbeard and Drake
>>
>>53251423
in welsh W is a vowel
>>
>>53252355

There's still some who remember.

One of my favourites is The Green Man. He gets around Europe but you see him a lot in the US. This obviously pagan forest deity hiding, or sometimes openly displayed, in churches all over the place.

And then there's the myths about the Giants who ruled Britain before men arrived here, sons of demons and the murderous daughters of a king, who sent them away to die. Lots of fascinating stuff.
>>
>>53252309
How is it a total fantasy when people here proudly admit it's actually a thing?
>>
>>53251792
>https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/may/10/number-modern-slavery-victims-referred-met-london-expected-leap
>On Thursday three Romanian men are due to be sentenced at Kingston crown court after pleading guilty to trafficking offences following a joint operation between British and Romanian police. The men brought women into the UK from impoverished homes. The women were then forced to have sex with as many as 15 men a day, with the money charged being taken from them

oh god, more white people and white slaves being brought into London might make whites not a minority any more

no wait it's just the met talking out of its ass so they get more legal powers to break into properties and arrest people inside because they're trying to ape the US.
>>
>>53252284
>But you cannot talk about islamification!
Not in this fucking thread moron, we are aware of demographic changes, we are aware of immigration and we are aware of the challenges of integration; we are aware of all these things because we unlike you I suspect actually live in the U.K.. Hell you could even take some of these themes and create good horror but here's the rub, cunt.

You have no good intentions in this thread, you're here to post about London and Muslims because that's all you know how to fucking talk about. You're not here to create, inspire and even question even though you put on the pretence of doing so, you are not here to do anything /tg/ related and I'm not someone who throws that term around a lot but if you have not productive intentions then you should not be here.

You're here to shitpost about London and Muslims, because you can't even conceive of doing anything else.
>>
>>53252094
Name one if you're so clever.
Protip, you can't because they're a meme.
<yawn>
>>
>>53251470
He kinda has a point. I grew up in Southampton. Roving gangs of Asian (Pakistani) youths looking to jump people... just because they're white. Mid-1990's. It wasn't fun.
>>
>>53252313
Cornwall is an excellent setting in general, every other boulder is related to King Arthur in one way or another
>>
Ulster in the Troubles is a brilliant place to run a Delta Green-style game. IRA fucking around with magic to get the brits out, RUC fucking around with magic to get the IRA out, all that clusterfuck. Imagine a tube bombing but instead of a bomb it's a shoggoth.

>>53250340
Real IRA pls go.
>>
>>53252442
>Not in this fucking thread moron

Bants don't have limits m8.
>>
>>53252442

Bravo.
>>
>>53251915
Ever since that one Trump board on reddit started funneling newfags onto 4chan, it's been like this across the site.

I'm sure someone can post the screencap from /pol/ explaining how "liberals are going to post, so we need to make sure that we shitpost about /pol/ garbage as much as possible on all boards to counter their facts".

I just want a thread about fun conspiracy theories for my Unknown Armies game that doesn't devolve into people spamming infographs about nigger IQ ratings.
>>
File: DSC_0030.jpg (716KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0030.jpg
716KB, 2560x1440px
Chained Oak anyone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqw3FGvVr2k
>>
>>53252445
>>53252442

What are some Pakistani or Syrian folklore characters that could be used for an Urban Horror British campaign?

After all, when immigrants come over they're bringing their lore with them.
>>
File: antifa.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>53252442
word
>>
>>53252422
The Green Man is the Spirit of the Forest himself.
He dies every winter and revives every spring, a Morris Dance is held the herald him back once he revives. Him being carved into the side of Churches was common-place among Celtic communities as they believed that the Forest then sanctioned the building and protected it for the chill of winter.
>>
>>53252445
pakis are shit tier wherever you go desu
>>
>>53252489
So, in the meantime while you're ranting about /pol/ why not add in some fun folklore stuff like maypole dancing, longsword dancing or the bloody Abbots Bromley Horn Dance.

While I won't say you're just as bad, try contributing alongside ranting?
>>
File: Castro.jpg (47KB, 468x484px) Image search: [Google]
Castro.jpg
47KB, 468x484px
Alton Towers man.

There was a goddamn comic written by DAN ABNETT about the Nemesis ride being some kind of containment device for an alien.

shit's amazing.
>>
File: 1337026210728.jpg (60KB, 540x531px) Image search: [Google]
1337026210728.jpg
60KB, 540x531px
>>53252509

This is actually a good idea, if demographic changes mean the immigrants are going to be a major if not dominant source of culture in Great Britain, it'd be fun to see how their folklore interacts with native folklore.

Would they coexist in harmony, or would it be like the arrival of the Christians?
>>
>>53252541

Yeah, I know the lore, I just find it so fascinating that even in huge and holy christian sites, the pagan forest god had a place.
>>
>>53252509
Soap. From what I can tell, they're terrified of the stuff.
>>
>>53252569
>foreigners bring their evil demons with them
>british folklore shit has to team up to defeat them

this is literally Touhou: UK edition.
>>
Aberystwyth in Wales would probably make a good place

It's even got an old castle on a hill
>>
>>53252569

See >>53251762

Immigration is nothing new. We've dealt with it before. We'll take all the cool stuff, like folklore and music and food, and make it our own.

I do find it strange, that I seem to have a lot more faith in Britain than a lot of these so called patriots flying into a panic over it.
>>
>>53252564
I thought Nemesis was Thorpe Park

Either way theme park horror could be fun. Vampire at Chessington World of Adventures is actually a vampire haven
>>
>>53252594
>island people
>pretty good work in media just in general
>weird as fuck teeth

Brits are basically the Japanese of Europe
>>
>>53252460
Another idea was to use the abandoned Cotton Mills you find all about the place up north like Oldham.
Hell, Oldham itself is built on mine shafts and onto the sides of hills. Have the PC's explore them.
>>
File: hellboy nazis.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
hellboy nazis.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>53252468
> Imagine a tube bombing but instead of a bomb it's a shoggoth.

and playing out scenes with the british army having some major game-changing portal-to-beyond summoning shit, like the nazis in hellboy. sounds like fun.
>>
File: nemesis is still my waifu.jpg (511KB, 1225x1225px) Image search: [Google]
nemesis is still my waifu.jpg
511KB, 1225x1225px
>>53252564
You talking about this one laddie?
http://gallery.towersalmanac.com/thumbnails.php?album=146
And here's the Tom Baker narration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzC2j1lar2g
Nemesis is best
>>
>>53252614
>We've dealt with it before

In these numbers, with this much of a demographic shift and with mass media as advanced and personal as it is now? I doubt it, Muhammad.

Which Native folklore characters would fall first before the might of the arriving immigrants?
>>
>>53252509
>this_is_beit.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beit

A Beit (also spelled bait, Arabic: بيت pronounced [beːt, bi(ː)t, bajt], literally "a house") is a metrical unit of Arabic, Iranian, Urdu and Sindhi poetry. It corresponds to a line, though sometimes improperly renderered as "couplet" since each beit is divided into two hemistichs of equal length, each containing two, three or four feet, or from 16 to 32 sylables.

William Alexander Clouston concluded that this fundamental part of Arabic prosody originated with the Bedouins or Arabs of the desert, as, in the nomenclature of the different parts of the line, one foot is called "a tent-pole", another "tent-peg" and the two hemistichs of the verse are called after the folds or leaves of the double-door of the tent or "house".
>>
File: Derby Gaol Heads.jpg (199KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
Derby Gaol Heads.jpg
199KB, 1024x658px
>>53250047
Anyone see the 2000AD story "Cradlegrave"?
Shakaranon storytimed it a while back, set in a council estate and creepy af

pic unrelated

>>53252241
At least our elections don't take a year and a half

>>53252158
They really do
>>
>>53252442
This anon should be a moderator.
>>
>>53252669
He does sound fat and self righteous enough.
>>
>>53252272
Wendigos and Tamanous and Coyote and Wiskedjak are cool, it is true.

Part the problem though is that we're kind of too large for that stuff to spread fast and that we're too modern for anyone to care about folklore, which to some degree was always true since a lot of our founding fathers were Theists (being Freemasons and all) and rejected church stuff and "
>>
>>53252578
The Green Man was fucking based.
Some bits and bobs of stories you find claim that he was the teacher of Forestry, showing people how to look after forests and how the forest can look after them.
A very large amount of the population needed to forest to survive pre-Christian England so I guess it made sense for the Green Man to give his blessing. It's not like God would have a problem with a spirit chillin in his house.
>>
File: animegirlfingers2.jpg (9KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
animegirlfingers2.jpg
9KB, 246x250px
>>53252649
yes, this one.

>>53252618
you could even delve into the crazy shit with Sir Algenon Alton and his adventures bringing back cursed totems and lovecraftian artifacts to the park as attractions.
>>
>>53252654

We have 3 million Muslims here. Half of whom were born here. In a country of 65 million. There is literally nothing to worry about.
>>
>>53252391
My favourite Ghost story from Edinburgh has to be the Piper/Drummer under the Royal Mile.

Its well known that Edinburgh Castle has a secret tunnels leading out and in, but sometime in the past these were lost. However eventually what was believed to be one was discovered under the Royal Mile. To test this they sent a little boy (because of its size) with a set of drums/bagpipes (cant remember exactly which) down so they could follow the music.

It worked, and they followed down the mile until it suddenly stopped. The boy never returned and the tunnel was re sealed eventually. But it is said on some nights you can still hear a mysterious music from beneath the Royal Mile.
>>
>>53252690
I don't care if they're fat as long as they actually do their fucking jobs.
>>
>>53252699
>Tamanous
>Theists

Whahuh?
>>
>>53252654
>In these numbers, with this much of a demographic shift and with mass media as advanced and personal as it is now? I doubt it, Muhammad.
>Which Native folklore characters would fall first before the might of the arriving immigrants?
King Arthur, duh. He'd appear in Britain's hour of need and start cutting down darkies and so on, then the police would arrest him for possession of an extra large kitchen knife.
>>
>>53252628
Kek.
What do we call English now? Anglaniese?
>>
File: The Hills have Lies.jpg (26KB, 293x377px) Image search: [Google]
The Hills have Lies.jpg
26KB, 293x377px
>>53252719

Yeah, but they're all in the only city that actually matters in the UK, which means their opinion counts more than some bumfuck in the country.
>>
>>53252701
iirc in Sandman there's a guy who kills people in Disney Land since kids wander off and he knows the corporations will cover it.

England doesn't have a place with the same kind of mystique as Disney though. Legoland is the closest I can think og
>>
>>53252766
>but they're all in the only city that actually matters in the UK

Edinburgh?
>>
>>53252773
>England doesn't have a place with the same kind of mystique as Disney though

ALTON
FUCKING
TOWERS
>>
>>53252722
Yeah! Thats a good one. Theres one about a couple who moved into a house in one of the side streets on the Royal Mile and the house next door was boarded up. Every night they'd hear voices and moving around in the house next door.

One night the husband broke into the house and it was like people were living there. There were lit candles, prepared food on the table, evidence of the fire being lit. So he goes upstairs and into the bedroom. As he walks in a woman in the corner screams at him and lunges right at him but goes right through him and disappears. Then theres Greyfriars kirkyard. Thats a weird one
>>
>>53252750
Arthur had a Muslim Knight of the Round Table, Sir Palamedes. As long as they respected his authority he would likley accept them.
>>
>>53252719
That's going to change quickly.

>https://www.demos.co.uk/press-release/61-of-ethnic-minority-kids-in-england-and-90-in-london-begin-year-1-in-schools-where-ethnic-minorities-are-the-majority-of-the-student-body/
>>
i don't understand these /pol/ people.

They talk about how Britain is gone full islam, yet they themselves voted for and elected a Kenyan muslim president twice.
>>
>>53252766
>Yeah, but they're all in the only city that actually matters in the UK,
>London.
>Actually matters.
No, it's literally the tourist city.
Most of England's wealth is created in the north. The important places don't really look pretty but boy fucking how is the air fresh.

Fucking love living right next to a Lees Brook, even if I don't much care for the Cam Stretchers themselves.
>>
>>53252789

Is this something Americans just don't get? That in the UK we're actually open to real integration, and that we think of British Muslims as just, y'know, other Brits?

And, fuck it, I'd take a British Muslim wielding Excalibur over a yank any day.
>>
>>53252748
Tamanous, or Black Tamanous is a Pacific Northwestern monster that eats people, kinda like a Wendigo for the Northern Oregon/Seattle area. Supposedly it was contained in Crater Lake/haunts Crater Lake and it is what caused it to be a crater...somehow.

Theism isn't an exclusively Freemason thing, but they practiced it a lot; to be a Freemason you had to believe in a Supreme Being, but their belief system was non-religiously specific in nature because Freemason Theism is basically
>"so there is a God but we're a limited species and can't hope to understand him except perhaps through science and rationality, and church stuff is just human beings SAY they know all about god because they want something from you"

Technically this was heresy, which is why Freemasons were controversial and lots of other "Enlightenment" religions were also secret-society based.
>>
>>53252766
You stupid fuck, Birmingham and Liverpool are the strongholds for asian immigrants in the UK.

/pol/ confirmed for knowing literally nothing, as usual.
>>
>>53252810
Not sure if you're British anon, but in my experience they're not really on the same level in terms of cultural prevalence. I am a filthy Southerner though, it might be different up North
>>
>>53252810
>ALTON
>FUCKING
>TOWERS

I fucking love the castle there.
>>
>>53252831

You didn't actually read the article, did you? It does nothing to support your point.

Population distribution is entirely disconnected from population demographics as a whole.
>>
>>53252832
Most of these posters are American, almost certainly.
>>
>>53252810

Idk, Disney is magic incarnate. Alton Towers is a theme park in the north.
>>
>>53252087
But it does? The whole Wild West mythos is folklore and legends. Cowboys and outlaws and gunmen. And it has changed over time, look at the changes in Westerns as cinema, and the cross-influence of samurai and cowboy movies.

Or the classic archetype of a lone man fighting for the people's good, whether against government or corporations. Jim Bowie, John Brown, John Henry.

It's just nobody really knows the old stories today. And it's the same in the UK, and most everywhere. If you asked some guy on the street what Galahad did, they'd only know he was one of Arthur's knights.

You want American folklore, go buy Botkin's books. He's the best. But nobody thinks about American folklore because the men and the legends have been forgotten, but the ideals and archetypes still remain.
>>
File: 1457629995288.png (96KB, 519x370px) Image search: [Google]
1457629995288.png
96KB, 519x370px
>>53252786

No. London.

That's the only city that exists to us...

... Wait. Wait a fucking second. Everyone that's getting the idea that Britain is a Muslim-majority State (which it's becoming, but not yet) are getting their facts from American - usually Coastal - media. The same media that pushes the idea that 1/4th of everyone is gay, or blacks are such a huge percentage of the population that half of every TV show needs to include them.

Are you seeing where I'm going with this? The idiots in Los Angeles and New York City are pushing this global multiculturalism fairytale that's a lie, and not only a lie but one that's making people very angry.
>>
>>53252859
>Not sure if you're British anon

I am.

the only times I've been south of the border was to either go to Alton Towers, or the Tank Museum in Bovington.

Or that one time in 2000 I went to Games Day.
>>
>>53252886

>Multiculturalism is a lie

Curry is a British national dish. We don't swallow your bullshit over here.
>>
>>53252840
>And, fuck it, I'd take a British Muslim wielding Excalibur
If they hold Excalibur it means they're both the True King and pure of heart. Fucker wouldn't care about religion at that point I wager and just to what's best for the country.

Then get betrayed hard and killed by his bastard son after his sister rapes him just to it comes full circle.
>>
>>53252865
>You didn't actually read the article, did you?

I did, it shows that they're forming enclaves.
That shows they're not integrating.

Plus gems like:
>n London, 90 per cent of ethnic minority students begin school in ethnic minority-majority schools, and yet represent only 72 per cent of the student body.
>represent only 72 per cent of the student body.
>only
>>
>>53252840
>And, fuck it, I'd take a British Muslim wielding Excalibur over a yank any day.

As an American, I get that.
It's supposed to be a mystical symbol of the country, so someone FROM the country and a part of it's culture should wield it.
I can't think of an American equivalent; maybe a British person being Captain America or something? I dunno.
>>
>>53252878
>in the north.
It's not in the north, but then the midlands doesn't exist to most people
>>
>>53252907

Captain America was a racist nazi sympathizer as confirmed by Secret Empires #00, the only truly American Captain America was the black one.
>>
>>53252907
>maybe a British person being Captain America or something?

If that happened, he'd be white and not completely useless.

Food for thought.
>>
>>53252903
>Curry is a British national dish.

Like fuck it is.
It's no more British than kebab or McDonalds.
>>
File: Blackshuck1.jpg (110KB, 752x641px) Image search: [Google]
Blackshuck1.jpg
110KB, 752x641px
Norfolk tbqh:

>One isolated city, a beacon of civilisation and education surrounded by swamps and soaked in superstition
>All other settlements are Innsmouth tier
>Unfriendly locals who speak a completely incomprehensible dialect who either tend farms of ply the waterways
>Gigantic cyclopean dogs stalk the fields and bogs
>Witches like, everywhere
>Foggy as well because of course it is
>>
>>53252903
Have you fucking tried british curry, you plonker? We stole that back in 1747 and we added a shitload of different bits.

We've had curry for longer than the USA has existed, think about that you colossal faggot.
>>
>>53252878
>Staffordshire
>North

What are the Midlands fuck nugget. Then again I'd rather be considered part of the North than the south east, fuck that noise. South West is a different kettle of fish and they're alright.
>>
>>53252926
To be fair, the Midlands doesn't exist most of the time.
You go past Northamptionshire and the rest if considered the North to a vast majority of people.
>>
>>53252941

Kebab is also a British national dish.

That's the awesome thing about multicultural integration. We find awesome shit other people have made, and make it our own.
>>
>>53252941
Well considering how those are all things you eat while smashed and getting smashed is an integral part of British culture, that's a pretty good sign that they're British

Also, chicken tikka marsala is from Scotland
>>
>>53252907
The whole point of it being a British Muslim is that even though they're muslims they're also Brits - in fact they're more Brits than Muslims. America kind of has that, but rather than it being a special thing it's just a normal thing - I'd argue it's actually part of being American alongside self-determination.

I don't think there's an American equivalent due to how American culture is - this whole notion of great people being able to come from anywhere and that you can become great through work...
>>
>>53252968

I think you're misunderstanding my point? Possibly?

I was trying to use Curry as an example of the long term cultural advantages of multicultural integration. i.e. we get fucking awesome food we wouldn't have otherwise.
>>
>>53252941
>It's no more British than kebab
See this is how I know you're an American.
>>
>>53252789
>>53252840
Yeah, Faiza is british, and only took the blade after Captain Britain left it (In a stone, of course.)

Its like getting mad because the next USAgent spends his free time wearing an adidas tracksuit.
>>
>>53252999
>>53252979

Are you guys integrating female genital mutilation and slavery alongside all that? Studies show yes!

But hey, at least you got food, right?
>>
>>53252946
My nigger.
Honestly you could use the entire U.K. as one giant Horror road-trip in any time-period and you'll never run out of cool places to have your players visit, with a vast array of things to fight.

Actually, why not do that. Just have the PC's on a roadtrip across the U.K. and have them experience it all?
>>
>>53252840
They'd only be holding on to it for a while before Arthur returns from Avalon anyway.

Tollite me et mittite.
>>
>>53252979
>Kebab is also a British national dish.

No it's not. It's foreign food.
Everybody will recognise it as foreign food.
It's exactly like McDonalds.

>That's the awesome thing about multicultural integration. We find awesome shit other people have made, and make it our own.

No, multiculturalism comes with all the shit baggage they have as well. Taking good ideas is just natural.

>>53253016
Because I know that kebab is foreign?
>>
>>53252929
Do you even read comics?
In six months that'll change and the entire Marvel will forget it happened.
Character changes are utterly meaningless in cape comics, no matter how important modern readers think they are. Time just UNDOES anything that is done in comics, and every comicd reader since the 1980's has been SO sure that THEIR generation is the special one.

Hell, in the last five years multiple dramatic "BIG CHANGES NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME" have happened and been undone, so you need to wait even less then you used to.
>>53252932
It's almost like you're clever but then you're not.
>>53252941
Dude, have you even BEEN there?
British folks eat more fucking curry then Indian people do it feels like.
>>
>>53253031
>Its like getting mad because the next USAgent spends his free time wearing an adidas tracksuit.

You kinda forgot how they spend a whole lot of time showing off how Muslim she and her family are?
>>
>>53252941
The curry you eat in England was literally invented in England.

It is nothing like the curry you'd eat in India.
>>
Why do people always shitpost about their capitals? (exception being the US, though they talk shit about every single important city too)

Sounds like a lot of provincial hate to me.
>>
>>53253040
I always imagine it as Arthur returning, looking around and screaming that an awful lot of un-fucking needs to be done.
>>
>>53252999
My bad, misread.

>>53252998
This is 100% accurate. I'm ethnically chinese but was born in the UK, and if you spoke to me over the phone you wouldn't be able to tell me apart from any other bloke from down here. We just absorb other people and make their kids british.
>>
>>53253063
Envy.

London is basically the only important place in England. It brings in over 80% of the country's income, it gets all the fame, it has all the best shit, etc.
>>
>>53253056
>In six months that'll change and the entire Marvel will forget it happened.

Anon, you don't even fucking realize HOW they changed that, do you?

Marvel didn't announce it was some time-travel bullshit - oh no, it was way, way worse than that.

They announced that the original Steve Rogers, the Steve Rogers of the 1950s, was a racist nazi sympathizer who only appeared to be a True Blue American Hero because the Allies lost World War 2 and used the Cosmic Cube to rewrite history, with Steve as a good guy.

This means Steve Rogers was always racist, he was always a Nazi, and the only reason he isn't is because reality had to rewrite itself. Yet the REAL Steve Rogers is still out there.
>>
>>53252998
We like guns too I guess.
Hell, I'm relatively liberal and I like guns and think the Second Amendment should be protected, though I'd also rather have the laws altered a bit to make it less easy for a mentally ill crazy person who couldn't even get a driver's license to get one.
>>
>>53253049

Mate, you're talking to a Brit. Curry and Kebab are British food. That's just the way it is.
>>
>>53252988
THIS
H
I
S

It was made in a Glasgow kitchen and is a mix of two different dishes

Y'all big gay fatsos.

>>53253032
yeah its nice biting onto a chopped clit like its a bit of chewing tobacco. Whats your point?
>>
>>53253057
No they fucking don't. The instant she reveals the sword her dad gets awestruck and tells her it's her PATRIOTIC DUTY TO USE IT WELL AND JUSTLY.

t. someone who's actually read the comic
>>
>>53253079
>We just absorb other people and make their kids british.
I sincerely hope this stops working for you guys with these new arrivals.
>>
>>53253122

Wait. You're so scared of immigration and yet you want it to go badly? The fuck?
>>
>>53253099
>>53252998
American culture often seems to revolve around the fact that is american.
As someone that goes there fro business regularly, it has always felt weird.
>>
>>53253129
There's not much use in being scared of something that everyone is accepting with literally open arms, is there? I'd rather see it go badly than go well, at this point.
>>
>>53253032
Well we've already integrated male genital mutilation on a small scale so it's only fair.
>>
File: 1494266510089.png (1MB, 1403x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1494266510089.png
1MB, 1403x1102px
>>53253063
Same reason weebs exist I guess.
National Identity gets all kinds of people kicking-off because it's kinda important. What we define as "us" and "them" isn't really by border but by culture and the culture that forms within that border.
If somewhere today was to be conquered by another country it'd take centuries for the previous national identity and culture to die-out or reform under a new and integrated culture within the new border.
>>
>>53253079
It's true

My Pakistani mate from university, born over there but came over here at 10 is one of the most patriotic people I know

Had to teach him to complain about shit, someone being positive all the time fucks me up
>>
>>53253102
But it's not.
Go out and ask the public if they want a Chinese, Indian, Thai, whatever.
They'll know what you mean, they recognise foreign food.
Ask them about British food and you'll get your fish and chips, pie and gravy, toad in the hole.

Curry is indian food, or Chinese food.
You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>53253122
>I sincerely hope this stops working for you guys with these new arrivals.
Why would you want us not to have these kids of religious nutjobs to basically stick two fingers up at their parents and do their own thing?

>>53253142
It's no worse than fucking ireland doing their whole bomb thing. There's just more people now so more folks get killed by the bombs.
>>
>>53252773
Alton Towers has a legit local folk legend attached to it >>53252495
I am so glad Hex is back
>>
>>53253098
You must be a little baby at comics. Not in a mean way but in a "wow, got really think all that fictional shit matters" way.
All anyone needs to do write;
>"NERP! ALL A LIE THE NERPTYDERP BUTTON UNDID IT!"
And then it happens.

Literally nothing of long-term consequence happens in Marvel and DC anymore, especially not Marvel these days.
I am literally willing to bet you money over it.
>>
>>53253142

So... Just checking I'm getting this right. You are so heavily invested in it that you'd prefer your fears to be justified than disproven?

How the fuck does that make any sense?
>>
>>53253057
Mate, it's like Kamala.
They throw a line about it at some points, and some stuff about it being right, before doing what heroes do and do it anyway because hero.
>>
>>53253122
Most of the Muslims at my university have lapsed and now drink, they speak in British accents and love Britain, oddly enough all still really care about the meat being halal.
>>
>>53253165

Google 'British National Dish'. Go on. Do it.
>>
>>53253165
>literally invented in Glasgow
>it's not british reeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>53253165
Fish and Chips came in with the Italians.
>>
>>53251687
If you shit culture can't handle a few immigrants, it was a shit culture to begin with.
>>
>>53253142
Jesus Christ, the genetic memory of your great-great-grandmother sucking copious black cock really is haunting you.
>>
>>53253171
Actually, DC is worse.
For all their changes in the space continuum Marvel tries to make it constant.
DC wings it.

Otherwise correct.
>>
>>53253179
Yeah all my paki mates think bacon's minging man but they go out and get trashed with me all the same
>>
>>53253172
>How the fuck does that make any sense?
Because he's an cunt.
>>
>>53253165
Ah, but what about the glorious cultural combination that is the chicken balti pie?

And there's also that time that Richard the Lionheart ate curried Saracen...
>>
>>53253168
Hex gave me a seizure.
I still went back.
>>
>>53253184
I don't need google to tell me about my native dishes.
>>
File: DOS02.jpg (215KB, 500x794px) Image search: [Google]
DOS02.jpg
215KB, 500x794px
>>53253098
>this one time that a comic book timeline was changed will matter in the future because it's different than all of the other times that timelines in comics were changed and then later reverted

Remember when Superman died in 1993 and then they stopped making Superman comics forever?
>>
Scotland.
Every fucking castle has at least 3 ghosts, are filled with secret passages and have spooky ass forests and cursed rooms and all sorts of other crazy shit. Pic related
That's not even getting into the local legends and other bullshit that is in every bloody town.
Also the glorious abomination known as deep fried mars bar.
>>
>>53253131
Well, since a lot of our country is also anti-education and anti-intellecual (not saying it's bad that some folks want to not know stuff, they can do that if they want to), we haven't always had enough people who could actually speak well enough to elaborately define the spirit of being an American for awhile now, especially as time goes on and less and less elected folks have classical educations.

Asimov once said;
>"The kernel of American anti-intellectualism is the curious belief that Demoracy makes my ignorance as valid and correct as your education."

Never mind that those people can't get decent jobs anymore. I guess when you have literally nothing else in your life of value you wave the flag EXTRA hard, because wtf else do you have to be proud of?
Makes me sad, actually.
>>
>>53253256

Ahh, so you're just a cunt in denial. Fair enough. Enjoy UKIP becoming utterly irrelevant.
>>
>>53253256
You're not British if you don't think curry is British as fuck
>>
>>53253129
There's no torture he won't welcome with open arms, as long as it'd mean sticking it to the liberals.
>>
>>53253256
>British National Dish
We didn't ask about native fucking dishes. We asked what the national dish is, because the old stuff we had was fucking trash.

The reason why no-one makes toad-in-the-hole any more is because it's terrible. Fish and chips was imported. The only decent stuff is pies and that's not your everyday fare.
>>
>>53253278
>Also the glorious abomination known as deep fried mars bar.
Ahh, yes. Diabetes and a heart attack.
>>
>>53253278
this kills the elder god.
>>
>>53253233
Marvel hasn't really been consistent in some time because the Old Boys Club in charge have spent much of their time ignoring continuity whenever it was convienient for them.
DC is much more dramatic about it's retcons, but Marvel does them so frequently and regularly that it's hard to even see it anymore, kind of like being stabbed over and over so often that the pain all kinds of blends together.
>>
>>53253308
I make toad in the hole often, its fucking tasty. Curry is also tasty. Most things are tasty. Stop chatting such bollocks.
>>
>>53253315
Fuck, I can hear my arteries go clang just looking at that
>>
>>53253033
GM'd a WHFRP game in Stirland purely so I could do this. Got to use my Norfolk accent too, was great
>>
>>53253063
Most countries I visited had their capitals as some of the best places. The exception being the US, obviously, Mexico and France. Not that Paris isn't nice, but I have better memories from southern france and Burgundy, maybe because all I had heard from Dijon was that one writer crying about the smell of mustard.

Brazil was a complex case, Rio has its issues, but Sao Paulo has the same issues minus the fucking neat imperial era buildings. The south is a fucking hellhole for anyone who looks german, everyone tried to greet me and my brother and try to speak with us in a degenerated version of 100 years old german.
>>
>>53253278
Oh shit! Glamis castle
>haunted by ghosts
>tales of a vampire in the castle
>story of lady and laird having son who was completely deformed
>locked son away in secret rooms
>servant who looked after him had her tongue cut out so she couldnt tell anyone about him

Also a group of people (paranormal investigators I think) went into the castle with bags and bags of sheets and hung them over the windows and once they covered every window then went out to the ground to find all these windows uncovered showing there were a fuckton of secret rooms
>>
>>53253257

Well, he got better.
That's not the same as never happened.
Still will changed at some point.

>>53253315
>>53253278

So that's where that bit of american culture came from.
>>
>>53253315
>Snack box.
>Clearly a fucking meal for at lest three.
>Is that Panini bread?
>Onion?
>THREE FUCKING SAUCES!?

Holy shit, can't tell if I'm jealous or horrified.
>>
>>53253308
Toad in the hole is decent and pies are great.

Bubble and squeak though, that can fuck off
>>
>>53253286
>Ahh, so you're just a cunt in denial.

Not at all. I just don't need some politician or news outlet telling me what is British and what is not, because I actually live here.

>>53253296
Curry is Indian or Chinese.
>>
>>53253315
>>53253333
Nice trips but you poofs better throw in a bottle of buckfast with that
>>
>>53253165
>chips
Why is that British? Potatoes are not British.
>>
>>53253371

Tikka Masala. British National Dish. Invested in Scotland.

Be a cunt all you like, but straight up ignoring reality just makes you look like a fuckwit.
>>
http://imgur.com/gallery/g19vTEt

This gives a wonderful insight into British culture.
>>
>>53253331
>>53253369
You know, maybe I just fucked the recipie with the toad in the hole.
>>53253371
>Curry is Indian or Chinese
And we've been eating it since the 1700s.
>>
How is Manchester and it's outlying communities? My family's from there but I've never been.
>>
>>53253280
I think it has more to do with your folk being remarkably contrarian; it seems that when anyone tells an American person to do anything about half of the time they'll do the opposite to spite them out of sheer reflex.

Despite this natural inclination towards contrarianism, you're actually all pretty friendly whenever I've visited.
Sometimes baffelingly so.
>>
File: scotland15.jpg (283KB, 760x900px) Image search: [Google]
scotland15.jpg
283KB, 760x900px
>>53253358
pretty sure we've been obese and dead at 40 since before the idea of America existed.
>>
>>53253412
Do you like Yorkshire puds? put sausage in it, GOOD sausages and you're set.
>>
>>53253412

Yorkshire Pudding batter is tricky. It's easy for the toad to get swamped if you screw it up.
>>
>>53253409
Eyy, I was wondering when I was going to see that. Always good for a laugh.
>>
>>53253417
fuckin shithole mate. Also take note this is a fetish in the gay community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMcjoP670so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBptqkamnR8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGqgIrY-Ytg
>>
>>53250732
>The M4, M1, and M6 are likely haunted from all the traffic accidents

If you're after sp00py roads then the A14 is one of the most dangerous roads in the country, they still have a death counter near the A1 part.
>>
>>53253335
Once ran a game similar using the Through the Breach system.
Actually worked really well.
>>
>>53253394
You mean some politician or news outlet said it was.
You say it was invented in Scotland, but probably not by ethnic Scots.

>>53253412
>And we've been eating it since the 1700s.

We've been wearing Chinese silk for a long time too, doesn't make it British.
>>
>London is a shithole
>In fact, most cities on the island seems to be a shithole if this thread is anything to go by.
>Everything else is sheep.
Starting to wonder if that whole "taking over the world" business was just them compensating.
>>
>>53253099
Government paranoia, liberty and freedom, self-determinism and hard work, individualism... I'd reckon that sums up the core of American culture quite well.
>>
>>53253440
Snake Way, too.
>>
>>53253490

Pretty fucking much. In the UK we have rain, rocks and miserable looking sheep.

At least we turned the rocks into some decent looking monuments and castles, but we had to take over the world to find decent places to go on holiday and stuff to eat that wasn't bland.

(Joking aside though, a British Sunday Roast is fucking awesome. The Full English Breakfast too.)
>>
>>53253490
nowt to do lad so colonising the world was just to cure the boredom
>>
>>53253490
Nah.
We just really wanted to get the recipes to the food the rest of the world had.
Have you ever had Bubble and Squeak?
>>
>>53253490
No darling I'm afraid that was all about the money and by God did we make money.
>>
>>53253490
Cant really speak for the rest of the countries, but growing up in Scotland it became clear the nation was made up of really nice places and absolute shitholes with very little middle ground.
>>
>>53253526
>The Full English Breakfast too
Britain's leading cause of heart disease.
>>
>>53253489

So, who told you what being British was? UKIP? The Daily Mail?
>>
>>53253098
Are you getting this from third parties? Do you even read the comics? (not that I would blame you)

At least pick the good commentors who are not just parroting what others said. Yes, it is bullshit by SJWMarvel. But it is clearly not what you are saying, especially considering the universe bending shit going on.
>>
>>53253056
>British folks eat more fucking curry then Indian people do it feels like.
you probably do, i mean i would with so much tasteless national food. also for some reason your curry i find more bareable over all. weird shit
>>
>>53253567
OH
MY
GOD
THE DAILY MAYALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY
>>
>>53253544
Brit here, The place I'm from varies wildly between "urban wasteland one bad weekend from turning into Detroit" and "picturesque wooded countryside."

I love it here.
>>
>>53253417
Alright.
Some parts are fucking dire, like parts of anywhere, but it's got a lot of good bits too.

Does have the thing in the centre where you can wander from really shit to really nice in a couple of minutes.

There's a shitload of students.

There's a couple of areas which are pretty strongly ethnic, but the Curry Mile (actually called that, there's big signs and everything) is damn good for food, obviously.

And as the other anon mentioned, big gay village in the city
>>
>>53253567
>So, who told you what being British was?

My own experience growing up in Britain.
You can pretend that the divide between British and the various foreign cultures isn't there but it is.

Only a genuine blind retard couldn't notice it.
>>
>>53253554

Worth it, every fucking time.
>>
>>53253541
Well, whatever the reason, I thank you for inventing English so the whole world could shitpost on a Japanese cartoon imageboard.
>>
>>53253602
That's my county too. Where abouts Anon?

Worcestershire
>>
>>53253585
what the fuck am i looking at
>>
>>53253585
the HIGNFY segment is spot on
>>
>>53253610

Or, alternatively, we're not all angry xenophobic little englanders?

Then again, I suppose when you're so small minded it's hard to understand other people can think differently to you.
>>
>>53253644
From UK?
>>
>>53253633
Merseyside

Maybe I'm just easy, but I like it here.
>>
File: Scotland16.jpg (222KB, 1014x719px) Image search: [Google]
Scotland16.jpg
222KB, 1014x719px
Who Scotland here?

Who Fife here?
>>
Surrey lad here. We've got lovely countryside, pleasant little towns and way too many old, grumpy Tories.
>>
File: canadian or a leaf.png (226KB, 303x381px) Image search: [Google]
canadian or a leaf.png
226KB, 303x381px
>>53253668
I think i technically have dual citizenship because of the old colonial laws
but no I'm not a brit
>>
>>53253663
>Or, alternatively, we're not all angry xenophobic little englanders?

I'm not xenophobic or even from england. I'm just not a retard who can't discern foreign from British.
>>
>>53253633
Different anon, that's basically Wiltshire
>Beautiful countryside
>Shitholes like Trowbridge, Chippenham and goddamn Swindon
>>
>>53253671
I like Worcestershire, the countryside is lovely but fuck me if the north east of the county isn't a fucking post industrial wasteland that is a blight on the rest of it.

I live in the wasteland bit
>>
>>53253646
The only bit that isnt dead on is Stephen Fry, and that's just because Enfeild doesn't get the rythmn of his voice right.
>>
>>53253736
Isn't that basically brum area? I would assume Warwickshire, Shropshire and Staffordshire have the same problem.
>>
>>53253616
Oh here, here my friend.
>>
>>53253716

So you don't even live here but you're trying to tell us what our culture is? Fuck right off, cunt.
>>
>>53253690
Caithness here. The coastline is fantastic, but holy shit is the interior dull as hell.
>>
>>53253736
Yeah, where I am you go one way and you run into run-down old buildings that have been rotting since Victorian times, go the other way and you find trees and countryside that have been there since _before_ the Victorians.
>>
>>53253690
>Having the audacity to put "The Kingdom of Fife" on all your signs
I have grievances with Fife.
>>
>>53253781
>So you don't even live here

I'm not from England, but I'm from Britain. Is that hard to understand for you? Are you really British?
>>
File: Scotland9.png (46KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Scotland9.png
46KB, 200x200px
>>53253816
Dunfermline was the capital for a while, and had a King, so it's fine.
>>
>>53253706
Then its a video of ur mums snatch.

Its A sketch show making fun of the panel shows. Dolphin in the bathtub for example is Paul Merton who is like a political/surreal comedian who went from being very funny to being very stale

So whats the other part of the dual citizenship. Where ya from bby?
>>
>>53253830

Be more specific then, so I can focus my sarcasm.
>>
>>53253746
There's something up with the David Mitchell bits too.
But he did remind me of someone else, not sure who though.

Honestly can't tell how much malice is in that.
>>
>>53253840
He had a pic

>>53253830
So are you a sheepshagging waste of space, a drunk waste of space or a total waste of space?

Feel free to assign those however you like
>>
>>53253690
Midlothian represent. Spent all day making terrain now relaxing with a pint of best, terrain tutor and xbox
>>
>>53253902
fuck off you fat gay prick I didnt look at the pic I was more interested in the text.

ur mums snatch
>>
>>53253840
>So whats the other part of the dual citizenship.
I'm not quite sure there was this old law that if your parents were British citizens then you would also inherit the ability to classed as one.
>Where ya from bby?
Canada
with ancestry from just about every part of the empire.
>>
>>53253690
Aberdeen here.
>>
>>53253902
>Insult country men
>Defend the precious rape gangs
>>
>>53253854
His voice is too gruff for Mitchell. As for the malice, they definitely seem kindest to QI and definitely dislike Never Mind the Buzzcocks.
>>
>>53253959
>not insulting literally all of your countrymen
Clearly not British
>>
>>53253933
Ah nice! I've got relatives who moved to Canada whos family also spread out to the US and on my mums side we traced the bloodline back to 17th century Norway
>>
>>53253981
I'm fine with blanket insults, seems dissonant with your ideology though.
>>
>>53253959
>>53253981

They're just showing themselves to be completely disconnected from British culture.

As an Englishman, I will insult, demean and condescend to the Welsh, Scottish and Irish, and I fully expect them to do the same to me in turn. It'd be no fun otherwise.
>>
>>53253854
>>53253970
HIGNFY definitely got it the worst but I think thats cause of the BBCs blatant biased on HIGNFY
>>
Once did a campaign based around the idea of characters from different operas leaving the stage as duplicates of their actors, fucking with things all over U.K.for various reasons.
Had it all traced back to the first person who's characters ran off the stage wearing his face, making him the mastermind of a shit-ton of heists using the unreal skills of characters like the Phantom of the Opera and the Count of Monte Christo.
>>
>>53250309
Wait, when were the vaults closed to the public?
>>
Rural Scotland and Wales are prime for spooky shit and hazardous enough terrain-wide for some good settings e.g. if your party is stranded on Knoydart you can quite fairly tell them they ain't getting out.
>>
>>53253308
British cuisine was sort of completely fucked by poverty in the 19th, 20th centuries so we lost a lot of what he had for really cheap staple stuff.
>>
>>53254252
Wikipedia says 2015, and that some remain open but are watched carefully.
>>
>>53254526
>but are watched carefully

by who????

ghosts?
molemen?
>>
>>53254408
I still want to try jellied eels one of these days, just to see what it's like.

And, upper-middle-class as I may be, I've subsisted on some lousy food in my day.
>>
>>53254032
This.

Britain is built on bants. The Scottish hate the English hate the Welsh hate the Irish hate the Scottish hate the Welsh hate the English hate the Irish hate the etc etc etc.

But only for fun.
>>
>>53254582
>No time to be racist when you hate everybody for fun.
>>
>>53254582

Well, not always for fun. The Scottish have every right to hate us right now during the reign of May the Merciless.
>>
>>53254610
Watching her destroy every ounce of her own credibility is pretty hilarious though.

I've never seen the public perception of a PM shift so fast.
>>
>>53250047
>only parties that stand a chance are LAB, CON, SNP
>Conservative will cut everything that affects your family
>Labour will flood the country with pooskins and blame the working class
>AHA! SNP! A third choice!
>SNP wanna split the country, climb back up the EUs asshole and flood the country with savage pooskins

just kill me senpai
>>
>>53254644
>>53254610
>you are still going to have a conservative majority
>corbin has killed labour
everything is trash
>>
>>53254610
Personally I hate Sturgeon more having the power to change things she complains about but choosing not to because it helps push the oppression narrative.
>>
File: horse laughter.gif (432KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
horse laughter.gif
432KB, 480x270px
>>53254713
don't worry anon
there is still UKIP
>>
>>53254765
>ineedtwobulletsforthis.jpg
>>
>>53254713

>pooskins

My god. That's the most childish and petulant bit of casual racism I've ever heard.
>>
>>53254832
k. Faggot.
>>
>>53254734
I notice that the media is starting to look favorably on Corbyn after it became clear that throwing in with May turned out to be the equivalent of marrying a giant Baphomet statue made of knives and HIV.

Oh BBC, ye fickle thing.
>>
>>53254900

The treatment of Corbyn is kinda bullshit. I feel like a lot of New Labours backers would prefer losing to winning as otherwise they risk losing their influence over the party. Corbyn losing will mean another Blairite takes his place.
>>
>>53254832
It's merely the polite form of shitskin.
>>
>>53254951
Yeah, it was total character assassination.
>>
>>53254900
you mean the mealy mouthed fucker who doesn't understand the point of a nuclear deterrent.
the same one that palls around with outspoken communists to the point that the communist party will not run against him.

Unless something fucking weird happened that man's approval rating is swimming around tony blare's. perhaps because i have no love for conservatives how the hell did they go from May to that fucking live handgrenad.

>>53254951
the fucker has killed the party more or less, a blairite would be preferable to mass fucking privatization
>>
>>53255037

Maybe it's just because I'm young, but I'm kinda curious about shit like that. It's the first time I've really known a real socialist candidate, we grew up with Blair's conservative-lite. I just wish he'd been given half a chance.
>>
>>53254900
I just really wish he was a shadow minister, rather than in charge - he's a good guy, but he's not willing to compromise on anything and he's old-school labour enough to keep the tories in power.

And the 50-odd seat handicap courtesy of the SNP means that he's got an uphill struggle right from the get-go
>>
>>53255097
isn't it the socialist position that led to thatcher to become so popular
one of her things and what likely landed her popularity is she allowed people to by council houses.
Personally socialism should be used sparingly we do need to protect the lower classes not smoother them to death
>>
>>53255037
not to mention that fat gorilla Diane Abbotts got her influence deep in the weasel like grimar wormtongue
>>
>>53255115
the shadow minister, isn't he the dude who said
"I'm a communis" and he'd been waiting for the economic crisis for a generation
>>
>>53255210
>the shadow minister
>the

Anon what do you think a shadow minister is?
>>
>>53254832
this
>>53254991

also just cause its casual racism, doesnt mean its not true ;x
>>
>>53255261
sorry boss I'm a bit drunk and not a brit
I just have brit family members who were going on about the shadow minister of the exchecker or someshit
>>
File: raughing intensifies.jpg (54KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
raughing intensifies.jpg
54KB, 800x804px
>>53250047
>picture of fartbook of Cameron and co at Eton and Corbyn being arrested in the 70s for protesting SA apartheid
>comment "Thank god this has been shared. Is this really the kind of man we want in power? A common criminal"
>all those replies
>all that abuse
>even death threats
>mfw
>>
>>53255320
Chancellor of the Exchequer is the title, commonly shortened to just the Chancellor equivalent to and Secretary of the Treasury.
>>
>>53255357
brilliant
>>
>>53255357

That is so Tory it hurts
>>
>>53255419
labour pedo spotted.
>>
>>53255401
weird shit
that's got to be some sort of french loan word ro someshit hasn't it.
still, not sure if that's Corbin's pal who's a commie
>>53255357
we talking anti-fa levels of protesting because so fuck that guy.
i can feel the years of lead a coming
>>
>>53255320
Shadow Cabinet ministers are just the Opposition's picks for who would fill the cabinet if they were in power - you have a Shadow minister for health, for transport, and whatever.

The Chancellor of the Exchequer is the finance minister (and generally the 2nd most important person in government), and the opposition have a shadow one as well
>>
>>53255455
>anti-fa
What? Sorry, not up-to-date on all these political neologisms now, what does that mean?
>>
>>53255510
Anti fascist.
>>
>>53255510
fascists calling themselves Anti fascists
>>
>>53255531
People are having to protest fascism now?
>>
>>53255546
Explain more.
>>
>>53255549
>>53255579
Basically they're cunts who attempt to shut down any speech they don't like as hate speech, and try to intimidate people despite typically being scrawny hipsters.
>>
>>53255455
>apartheid protests
>we talking anti-fa levels of protesting

Do have a single clue about anything in modern history, or is your frame of reference for everything just stuff that has happened in America since Trump was elected?

Why would you immediately assume that any given protest is like the antifa riots?
>>
>>53255579
this
>>53255629

AntiFa call themselves anti fascist cause you automatically think "anti fascist? Well I'm all for that after all we beat fascists in the 1940s good for them" but they:
>attempt to shut down free speech rallies and marches
>intimidate through threats of violence to promoters and venue staff
>use numbers to fight and intimidate
>sucker punch and attack when outnumbering their opponent

Also they spew marxist shit but the majority are middle class kids whos parents know the law.
>>
>>53255549
Unfortunately, yes. America has been infested by these unfortunate "I'm not a nazi or anything guys, but, like, have you ever considered that all jews and muslims should be gassed? Just my opinion bruh, peace out." faggots pretending that their love of fascism is just the only rational conclusion.

Anti-fa is pretty dumb as an organization though. Organization used in the loosest possible sense here.
>>
>>53252600

You should read Aberystwyth Mon Amour. It's a classic detective noir novel set in Aber. It's great.
>>
>>53255510
>up to date
they've been along in the continent for years, think they were born out of the red brigades and shit. don't quote me on that i don't try to know the history of domestic terrorist groups.

but yeah they are a Anarchy-syndicalist group in the US as well as other nato countries that attacks people deemed to be "fascists".

>>53255549
>>53255579
they're just simply brownshirts in a different name.
they use standard black block tactics to protect their identities during counter protests and are known for attacking quite a number of free speech protests currently in the states often without provocation

in other-words if you are familiar with F.A.I. or other previous anrcho communist groups you got a pretty good idea how they work.

the same breed of people in German are known for torching cars and breaking into police stations to assail the police.

They are all outspoken communists and are known for keeping "gulag lists"

>>53255630
Anon, i used what i thought would be an accessible allusion to say: if corbyn engaged in violence during the protest, fuck him.
I can agree with the sentiment held there.

but you are right i am not well versed in the subject of British protests in the 1970s which is why it was a question

>Why would you immediately assume that any given protest is like the antifa riots?
I didn't
i also didn't why he was arrested.
>>
>>53250047
Related Ian Brady just died

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors_murders
>>
File: doubt.jpg (15KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
15KB, 200x303px
>>53255740
>nfortunately, yes. America has been infested by these unfortunate "I'm not a nazi or anything guys, but, like, have you ever considered that all jews and muslims should be gassed? Just my opinion bruh, peace out." faggots pretending that their love of fascism is just the only rational conclusion.
I doubt that
not even /pol/ thinks that way outside of memes and they aren't near enough to be noticable
where is your "infestation" coming from.
>>
>>53255799
>what is buzzfeed
>what is Vice
>what is Huffington Post
>What is CNN
>>
>>53255830
>>what is
>buzzfeed
garbage.
>vice
trash.
>huffpo
isn't that the one that published the airconditioning is sexist articles?
>What is
ah yes the Clinton news network.
though seriously they were the first to do the TWO SCOOPS thing weren't they not.

all oft these rags are just that, rags, worse than that they tend to be clickbait trash and i don't really get what you are trying to say here
>>
>>53255907
yeah anon thats the joke
>>
>>53255959
now i just feel foolish.
I suspected that but there are people like that in the world.
Case in point my campus
>>
>>53256013
>Case in point my campus

Yeah thats true. I'd post pics showing the hypocrisy of shit like huffpo but my connection is shit
>>
>>53255774
Nah, he was just arrested for obstruction and protesting a couple of times, but was never charged.

They weren't just anti-aparthied protests though
>>
>>53256245
>Nah, he was just arrested for obstruction and protesting a couple of times
well that's far more reasonable.
I've never bought the protestors are always morally good shit.

>They weren't just anti-aparthied protests though
whats the other ones then
>>
>>53256297
The trial of suspected IRA bombers (they were found guilty) - it wouldn't be fair to say he supported the IRA, and he definitely doesn't support violence in politics, but he was very opposed to what the government at the time was doing about it, including these big "show" trials - several of which that he opposed have been overturned (but not the one Corbyn got arrested at)
>>
>>53251129
The university campus is literally two minute's walk from a church. There's got to be something you can do with that.
>>
>>53252422
Don't forget ALL the fucking fae. Literally all of the damn things.

Like redcaps.
Thread posts: 422
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.