[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your most recent character is working as a gate guard when a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1485542920957.jpg (55KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485542920957.jpg
55KB, 600x900px
Your most recent character is working as a gate guard when a lich approaches the city alone and calls for a parley. What do they do, /tg/?
>>
As a guard I don't have the authority to make the call and simply inform my superiors. Whatever they decide, dealing with liches is way above my pay grade and I won't get involved.
>>
>>53240744
She's a warlock.

For some magical secrets and / or tomes, she can let anyone in.
>>
He's an active precog with a railgun. He figures out if this is going to end badly and if so introduces the lich to the wonders of Deuterium and high velocity
>>
Gets 2spooked because necromancy, runs as fast as he can to tell someone superior, all while feeling deep shame. Eventually fighting through the fear, and participating in the battle although only at range
>>
>This is probably that drug shipment that the boss told me to let through
>To be sure, I start the sign-countersign
>I let the lich pass when I fail my intelligence roll to remember the right response to "Feeling a little blue today."
>>
>>53240744
My last character was a simple villager before wights and skeletons killed all his friends and family in the town and him too.

He was so pissed off that he became a Revenant and also a Vengeance Paladin with a hateboner for all things undead. He won't even let the lich get three steps from spotting him before charging him to smite and cleave the Shit out of him with his enchanted weapon.
>>
He'd probably be boned
>>
File: A lich ain't one.png (94KB, 1281x542px) Image search: [Google]
A lich ain't one.png
94KB, 1281x542px
>>53240744
I welcome my girlfriend home and tell her that it took her long enough.
>>
Ask the Lich who the fuck he or she or it is.

There are many roads to Lichdom in the setting, so it's imperative to know what kind of Lich it is.

Is it a typical lich? An oath lich? A magician who forgot to die? Someone who died on a magical leyline at the right time under moonlight when the stars are right? Etc. etc. etc. there are probably more lich types the GM hasn't mentioned yet.
>>
Does the lich look lawful? I don't want to parley with no lich with no respect for the law. He'll probably paralyze me and steal my stuff.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.