[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Problem with slaves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I require assistance with a problem /Gnoll/
I've recently gotten a bunch of slaves but they fight back to much.
I've tried beating and killing them but that makes them try and escape.
Should I just give them drugs?
>>
Feed them a lot of food. A lot of their aggression stems from their ravenous hunger. Satisfy that primal urge, and the aggression should subside some.
>>
>>53239028
Are you sure?
I give them the basics.
Bread cheese meat and wine.
Is that not enough?
>>
More meat, less wine. Gnolls are NOT friendly drunks.
It'll cost a fortune in food, but it mellows them right out. Good thing about it is gnolls don't give 2 shi**s about the quality of the food, so by bulk, and if possible you can buy old spoiled meat on the cheep. Hell, they prefer it a little rotten.
>>
>>53239329
I am not sure you understand.
I have a bunch of human slaves.
I am a gnoll.
I actually do care about quality good sir.
>>
Ahhhhhhh~ that makes sense now.
What you do with humans is you select a small group of them and them treat them very very well. When they do something wrong, be lenient, give them larger portions, better quality food, easier tasks and such. Over time, this will create a schism between them as the ones selected as "good", will start seeing themselves as worthy of the treatment, whereas the abused work horses will get jealous and spiteful of the ones that aren't suffering with them. This will start them fighting against each other instead of you, as well as damage the cohesion they need to organize some kind of escape.
>>
>>53238552
Tie them to a fucking mill you idiot.
>>
>>53239632
Wouldn't that kill them?
>>53239578
I guess I can try that later.
>>
Could always present this question to /pol/. I'll bet they have some legit advice on this issue.... Though you may have to disguise yourself as human...
>>
>>53239074
>>53239364
Ahh, there's your mistake. Very common when owning human slaves, although I tend to see it more often with Vampires who attempt to fatten up slaves so they can feed more frequently from a slave.

Wine and meat are both very Choleric foods, and will incite ire in humans who are susceptible to imbalances in their temperaments.

Replace the rations of slaves who suffer this temperament imbalance with Sanguine dominant foods such as vegetables and water mixed with small amounts of alcohol, such as to prevent disease in the event of impure water, especially vegetables of dark green coloration. You should see them mellow out within a week or so. If not, it may be due to a defect in the slave's training or personality, and you should consult a more experienced slave trainer for his advice.
>>
>>53240182
Thank you.
I'll get to this quickly.
>>
>>53238552
Good sir,

Where did you get your humans?
>>
>>53238552
>I require assistance with a problem
>I've recently gotten a bunch of slaves

Eat them. Only answer worthy of /Gnoll/.
>>
>>53240961
>Not getting free labor.
>Not using your slaves to scavenge food for you.
>Not using your slaves to comb your fur for you.
>>
>>53241038
Why waste food?

Eat them.
>>
>>53241157
It takes food to make food, yeenon.
>>
>>53241157
Eat one, in front of the others, as an example for disobedience. Tell them they may be slaves or they will be food. For added effectiveness make them decide which among them will be eaten. If they refuse reach for the smallest, youngest one available. Yes it's less of a meal, but humans are more likely to comply if you threaten the little ones.
>>
>>53241556
>>53241611
Too much Think.

Just Eat.
>>
>>53239074
>no corn
You fool, don't you know the basics of feeding humans?
They can't survive without corn!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.