[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Pretty Boy Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 128

>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for. When making new requests, quote the OP post. When migrating requests quote the OP post and link to your post in the previous thread.
>If you have a WIP or pending request quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous thread: >>>>53191489
>>
Anchor
>>
File: ref.jpg (788KB, 4096x1704px) Image search: [Google]
ref.jpg
788KB, 4096x1704px
Requesting these two people in the outfits designated to them walking down a snowy street with their daughter in between them whose holding their hands.

Also to be clear, the bunny ears are just a part of the costume. The mother does not have actual animal ears
>>
File: Reference image.jpg (972KB, 2500x1263px) Image search: [Google]
Reference image.jpg
972KB, 2500x1263px
Reposting >>53188558 (You) (Cross-thread)

Red armor dude posing in a similar style as Guts in the image, but instead of the gigantic sword, it's a pillar with about an eighth or so broken off of it and the handle is just a length of rebar jammed into it. He's wearing a scarf similar to what's in the pick, but a bit more uneven, dirty, and disheveled since he's been wandering around in underground caverns for months. On his free hand is the Golden (Silver) Snitch perched on his finger, similar to how it is in the reference picture. It's not actually a Snitch from Harry Potter or whatever, it's just the closest comparison the DM and I could come up with.
>>
>>53234136
Ah, sorry, meant to also quote >>53234038
>>
File: 1494710474653.jpg (488KB, 1264x1986px) Image search: [Google]
1494710474653.jpg
488KB, 1264x1986px
I would like to request an eldrazi-like monstrocity IN BLACK-AND-WHITE TECHNIQUE. Its »torso« is fleshy sack with vertical jaws, protected by turtle-like carapace on top. From this torso four long, lithe legs are extend (with foot bent backwards). Torso also has two shorter, but still long arms/claws growing from it and three short, squirming tentacles behind it.

Upper two pics are technique references, lower two what I am looking for approximately. Lowest picture is a sketch of my immense skill in paint and a rough approximation of a monster.

thanks
>>
File: 88d6deaafa01d4ff1a4e5e2207d82062.jpg (143KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
88d6deaafa01d4ff1a4e5e2207d82062.jpg
143KB, 1200x1600px
>>53234038
Requesting the necron queen (Phaerakh) from this thread.

She's supposed to look like a Necron Hathor (the Egyptian music/fertility god) and the medusa in pic related. One of her weapons is her voice, so maybe have her singing? She's also based on Hathor a little bit, so maybe have her sing or with a glowing death orb above her head.

All the reference posts
>>53207642 → #
>>53205116 → #
>>53200505 → #
>>53200081 → #
>>53198398 → #
>>
I'd appreciate a picture of some WWI era America soldiers, wearing stahlhelm (german style helmet) and googles, riding on a motorcycle, one driving it, with an SMG like that gun on the left in one hand, possibly with a mount on the handlebars of the bike for it, and one on a raised seat behind the driver, strapped in and armed with the gun on the right, firing above the head of the driver.

Playing an alternate history game and that's how America deploys its cavalry. I thought that was cool.
>>
File: Decorative page catboy.png (753KB, 785x717px) Image search: [Google]
Decorative page catboy.png
753KB, 785x717px
I would like to request decorative page (exotic race used as a servant) catperson.
He's male, age 16, roughly 4'6", and is dressed in a page's suit (the suit, if colored, would be blue with gold hemming and silver buttons). He's malnourished, so while not emaciated he is thinner than a healthy person his age should be. Hair color is grayish-white, and his eyes are a dark yellow flecked with copper, and with feline pupils. His ears are placed where human ears would be, and should be folded back to show he's not comfortable in the suit. You could also have him tugging at the collar (like how you'd tug at a shirt collar that's just slightly too tight), though it's not mandatory.
>>
File: Quoric Referance.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Quoric Referance.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
Requesting art of my Halfling Cleric of Thuskchoon.

He's a ratty kind of guy, very dirty, could pass himself off as a homeless junky.
With him he should have a bottle of some potent substance, not a fancy glass bottle, but something low quality and non-translucent like in the referance.
On his neck he has his holy symbol, a triangular rune but on the outside it has a lot of teeth-like protrusions. Can be made of any material you wish, but something cheap like wood or copper is better.

He can be in any pose or doing whatever you wish him to be doing, but if it helps his general schtick
is that he gets incredibly high off of drugs, alcohol, and straight up poison in order to have cosmic visions and snippets of knowledge.
>>
File: BBEGSnowElf.jpg (234KB, 900x945px) Image search: [Google]
BBEGSnowElf.jpg
234KB, 900x945px
Requesting a female snow elf necromancer villain.

Should look visually similar to snow elf pictured but with a Femme Fatale allure to her and long hair worn over her shoulder, wearing the black dress shown (without the boots, barefoot works unless you want to make up boots that fit with the outfit) with her back towards the viewer so you can see the clasps in her flesh holding her dress up. And commanding a horde of frozen undead.
>>
File: NatAndFar.jpg (236KB, 1260x1051px) Image search: [Google]
NatAndFar.jpg
236KB, 1260x1051px
>>53234038
Hey Drawfriends.

I'd like to request my half elf character posing for a picture with his Efreet (fire genie) friend.
The half elf is shy, reserved and even a bit nervous around people.
He is around six feet tall, short, semi curly black hair with yellow/orangeish eyes, and wears the armor pictured in the ref
The Efreet is very tall (about 8 feet), she dresses like your stereotypical genie might. She has hair made of fire, red still and orange eye, featureless eyes.
Shes the more dominate personality in the relationship between the two.
I'd imagine she has arm around him, striking a cute pose while he looks rather startled with a nervous smile on his face.

thanks!
>>
File: file.jpg (478KB, 1000x649px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
478KB, 1000x649px
>>53234038
I'd like to request the the character on the left halfway through transforming into an extraplanar creature sorta like those on the top. It's a smoky, angry process with glowing eyes, but other than that, I have no specifics for what it looks like. Something focusing on the face would be ideal.
>>
File: birdperson.jpg (1MB, 2570x1352px) Image search: [Google]
birdperson.jpg
1MB, 2570x1352px
I'd like to see an artist try and tackle my weird bird people and see if they look too strange or not.

They're not exactly the Rito from Wind Waker but they are really close, I tried to work out a non-magical way for their wings to work and came up with pic related.

They'd have feathers on their arms, and probably their back too, with their wings folded up it would probably look like a small cape with sleeves.

Dunno if their legs should be feathered or not, or if they'd have like bird tails, really, make a choice there I guess, but they'd have bird like feet and talons.
Overall they should be anime looking I guess, but with beaks instead of noses, because they're going to be in my CATastrophe spin off where everyone is anime.

Various ideas for pictures if you don't have your own
>just a good anatomy study of their wings and such
>simply gliding through the air, or flying half winged while holding a rifle
>hanging onto the side of a palm tree, pestering a cat girl lounging in a hammock
>swooping in with a pipewrench, preparing to swing at someone, wearing a lifejacket as armor (they wear life vest because they are light and their hollow bones make them vulnerable to crushing damage so the padding of the foam helps their survivability
>helpful bird assisting a Porco Rosso style pig guy repair his floatplane

I dunno just draw anything you want to really, I just at least one piece of art that isn't stolen from DeviantArt or a stick figure I made in Microsoft paint.
>>
This character is kind of like the Kwisatz Haderach from Dune, she had white hair despite neither of her parents having white hair, and had an amplified version of her father's genetic gifts. She had insane coordination and could pull off pro-counterstrike-player-tier shots with her sniper rifle. After I discovered CS GO I gave her the in-world equivalent of Tec9s and an AWP, which she decorated with acid etching (kind of like the "skins" in the game). Kinda dumb to let a video game influence my writing but its all wish-fulfillment anyway, so it doesn't matter much.

Anyway, i'd love someone to try to draw these, because I have no drawing skills. Or if not, just critique on how i could improve. Also if you do draw it I'd love if you left a name or a blog link so I can credit you
>>
>>53234696
Oh my god is that the same fucking Who thing from years ago?
>>
File: Cultist_AK.png (2MB, 1400x2416px) Image search: [Google]
Cultist_AK.png
2MB, 1400x2416px
Re-requesting my tribal cultist/assassin wearing a set of leather magazine pouches (possibly painted black and red, like his body paint) and holding a tribal customized (beads on the sling, carvings on the handguard and receiver, etc.) Type 56-1.
>>
Is it ok to request the same character again if we want to see another artist draw them and 24 hours have passed?
>>
File: Elijah_Suit_Ref.png (1B, 486x500px)
Elijah_Suit_Ref.png
1B, 486x500px
Requesting my character from an upcoming sci-fi campaign. He's about 6'2, muscular, with the face of the guy on the right. Wears a grey/camo spacesuit, mostly uses a handgun. As for the pose, I'm thinking something like him with his back against a wall and his pistol out in front of him, looking apprehensive.
>>
>>53234452
gay
>>
>>53234865
No, read the OP.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (1MB, 1240x1270px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
1MB, 1240x1270px
He's a mongolian style warrior, so the classic staring into the sunset pose with the sword down would be great!
>>
File: Wizard.png (7MB, 4035x2122px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard.png
7MB, 4035x2122px
>>53200766
Migrating from last thread

Requesting my magic-y character for an upcoming game.

He's got the same hair and build as the person in the top left picture and green eyes (incidentally, it also represents a bit of his personality. He's very sparkly)
He wears a cloak wizard-y robes with a bit of a noble look and decorative trim underneath.
Their colour scheme is much like hte picture of the dragon in the second picture. Predominantly deep blues, with crimson and royal purple trim.
The third picture, the dinosaur, is his familiar and it's usually found hanging out on his shoulders somewhere (it's teeny) or on his head.
He also wears a small tiger mask styled similar to the fox mask in the fourth picture, and it's worn at a jaunty angle on the side of his head like in the fifth picture.
Clipped to his side is a thick wizard's spellbook. I didn't have much in mind for what it looks like, other than it has a metal clasp on its spine that's tying it to his belt.

The bottom row of pictures are some examples of clothing he might wear. One thing they don't show off that I feel should be stressed: Pants. The game takes place in caves and caverns.
>>
>>53235011
Hey, my dude, do you have just the top picture? I'd love to have that on its own, if you don't mind
>>
File: Rozalin Update.png (2MB, 1190x903px) Image search: [Google]
Rozalin Update.png
2MB, 1190x903px
>>53234038
Migrating my request anyone wants to give my Swashbuckler/Pact of The Chain Half-Elf a shot?

She was once a navigator, a smooth talker, and very beautiful. She uses a rapier, has long dark violet hair, similar to the image at the bottom right. She dresses very stylishly similarly to the image on the far left, but she does not like to show her skin so she is covered very well. Thanks to her pact she has been given fiendish glowing eyes similar to the image at the lower center. Try and make her as hot as possible.

Also due to her pact she has been given a fiendish owl familiar, it's creepy and it disturbs her to no end. The best I could find is the owl image here, but honestly, I'd like anything spooky and uncomfortable, have fun with it.

>>52998853 Mimic if you are working on it thank you in advance. I have yet to give up hope though!
>>
>>53234971
When IS it okay to request? What's a suitable amount of time to allow?
>>
>>53235264
The OP states that you need to wait 3 threads.
After this thread start to count from 1 to 3.
Isn't that easy?
>>
>>53235264
Read the OP. It says how long in it.
>>
>>53235264
Read the fucking OP jesus
>>
File: Shitty Druid Reference.jpg (784KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Shitty Druid Reference.jpg
784KB, 1500x1125px
>>53234038
Migrating
>>53193099
A little more open to interpretation this time:
Requesting this half-elf druid type guy. Leaf-inspired armor over simple robes. Glowy meteorite talisman and/or a simple scimitar in hand would be nice. Hair a little on the wild side without going full animu elf. No particular pose in mind.

If any of you drawbros pick this up, you've got my sincere thanks in advance.
>>
Is flag/symbol anon around still?
>>
File: Pathfinder Cavalier.png (2MB, 1854x824px) Image search: [Google]
Pathfinder Cavalier.png
2MB, 1854x824px
>>53234038
Reposting >>53203728

Requesting a male goblin wearing patchwork green leathers riding on a leather armored dark gray wolf. He has a shield, longbow, lance, and rapier on him/his wolf and can be wielding/holding any combo of them.

This is my Cavalier for a pathfinder game with my old group after many years.
>>
File: Altcavalry.png (495KB, 1138x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Altcavalry.png
495KB, 1138x1000px
>>53234184
>>
File: Emily Isa or Elly.jpg (738KB, 2114x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Emily Isa or Elly.jpg
738KB, 2114x1210px
>>53234038
>image on left is for ref on body type
requesting Emily (middle2images) or Elly(right image) either separate or together.
Will trade art for art if asked.
I mainly do lovecraftiant traditional art. Commish open if anyone is interested
instagram: @DerekLeStrange (insta has stacked files that don't show on tumblr)
dereklestrange.tumblr.com
>>
Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>pointed orc ears, but more slender and elegant
>long and fine hair
>malachite green skin, tinted with hints of blue, but grown paler since her change into a vampire
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>hips and breasts that would make any orc proud (that is to say, she is voluptuous, but her breasts aren't so large as to leap from the confines of their wrappings)
>yet she still has a slightly slimmer frame than an orc
>Her nails are hard and pointed, and she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>Not sure on clothing, but she would at least be wearing wrappings and maybe some primitive cloth clothing

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
> legs, not a tail
>glazed white oval eyes, pointing downwards slightly near the nose
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>still a kind of elf, and looks elfin in general
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword
>>
File: banana.jpg (3MB, 3000x2931px) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
3MB, 3000x2931px
Requesting a monkey monk wielding a staff.
>>
>>53236283
>dat top left
>dat bottom right that's a man, you know
>>
File: references1.png (996KB, 1000x1207px) Image search: [Google]
references1.png
996KB, 1000x1207px
>>53234038
>>53212187
Migrating
Re-re-revised Spellslinger request

Things to note would be he dual wields his spell shooting handcannons so some sort of action pose would lend itself well to it. Hes quite fond of teleportation magic to dance across the battlefield often ending up in worse spots than he started. Just last session actually he ended up dangling from a chandelier with one hand while using the free hand to shoot fireballs out of one of his revolvers at the hordes of magical plague zombies and living statues of the gods he was attempting to evade below. Hope that helps with inspiration for a pose.
The tattoos are meant to be quite like those found in the fable games (Will Lines I think) but whatever design you think suits the aethetic best. On a similar note the guns do look a bit janky, its the best representation I'm capable of with my limited artistic talent to get something resembling something magical/unique looking in a revolver so feel free to improve on the design. The general strange thing are the missing hammers (cartridges are triggered by a spell or general magics of a trigger pull). He also uses these guns to channel a majority of his magic through them which is predominately fire/lightning related magic.
Cheers,
>>
File: NUN.png (377KB, 547x701px) Image search: [Google]
NUN.png
377KB, 547x701px
>>53234038
Requesting a Drow Male Character
midly tall and slim build
white shaved hair and red eyes and a medium- long beard.
I like the pose of the pic and i would like to have him armed with a crossbow like the one in the pic.
for the armor i'd like something similar to the pic.
>>
File: 1494637780678[1].jpg (150KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494637780678[1].jpg
150KB, 426x600px
>>53234051
Anchoring for this Anonymous Survivor artist.
>>
will do sketches of buildings and architecture if people want
>>
File: frost queen.png (10KB, 376x400px) Image search: [Google]
frost queen.png
10KB, 376x400px
>>53234272
Couldn't be arsed to draw an army of skeletons

I also thought it might be fitting to make the dress blue
>>
File: sentai monster.png (193KB, 766x990px) Image search: [Google]
sentai monster.png
193KB, 766x990px
>>53234154
WIP
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/tg/1494780095488.png nice work :D
>>
File: Genie.png (14KB, 421x378px) Image search: [Google]
Genie.png
14KB, 421x378px
>>53234452
>>
File: Quan FF 9.jpg (112KB, 381x466px) Image search: [Google]
Quan FF 9.jpg
112KB, 381x466px
Requesting art for Qu Race from final fantasy nine. Preferably all wearing different attire as I've found artwork on this race is pretty scarce on the internet. Would like maybe one in armor. Thanks!
>>
File: sentai monster.png (974KB, 766x990px) Image search: [Google]
sentai monster.png
974KB, 766x990px
>>53234154
>>53236907
>>
>>53235756
Shit that was really fast, I went to watch a movie and realized this was completed right after I left. Thanks man, it looks great.
>>
File: Welsimyse Ushithraya.jpg (288KB, 596x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Welsimyse Ushithraya.jpg
288KB, 596x1036px
>>53234038
I'm playing a horror campaign, so may I request my character here in a pose and/or casting something that's scary or frightening. I'd suggest, but you're free to do whatever, something that includes the mouth being open (normal dragonborn teeth but including snake fangs) and/or has her sail erect. As for spells some choices include: Eldritch Blast or Arms of Hadar that resemble shadowy serpents, conjuring clouds of poison gas, animating the Staff of the Adder to strike while it is wreathed in green fire, or Poison Spray fluffed as spitting venom. Feel free to do it however you please.
>>
>>53234184
Is that supposed to be an MP 18 with a Pedersen device on it?
>>
>>53237627
Yeah basically, it's derived from the Pedersen device, made from spare parts to create a chassis for it's standalone platform, but Pedersen worked on developing it into a full fledged SMG after the Burton Light Machine Rifle (that weird two magazine rifle) because the standard issue weapon of the US army and the value of the Pedersen device was diminished.
>>
Would /a/be the place to go for a more anime request?
I'm joining someone's One Piece game and I'm looking to get my character idea drawn.
>>
File: monk (ey).png (15KB, 420x389px) Image search: [Google]
monk (ey).png
15KB, 420x389px
>>53236283
>>
File: Minotaur request.png (1MB, 1200x1047px) Image search: [Google]
Minotaur request.png
1MB, 1200x1047px
Requesting a minotaur dressed as your average fantasy villager wearing a tied-up coffer as a backpack.
>>
File: 21302347.png (2MB, 1800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
21302347.png
2MB, 1800x1236px
>>53234038
Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting, pictured in 1 and 2 dressed similarly to Ves from The Witcher, pictured in 3, only without the elbow and leg armor, the jacket being red instead of blue and the trousers are a plain black.
If the artist is interested in adding in the badge on the arm as well, I request that it have the logo pictured in 4.

Cheers for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.
>>
>>53237318
Did you draw that in fucking paint
>>
File: Genie.png (20KB, 421x378px) Image search: [Google]
Genie.png
20KB, 421x378px
>>53238400
>>53234452
Not quite
>>
File: ref.jpg (1MB, 1482x1536px) Image search: [Google]
ref.jpg
1MB, 1482x1536px
Requesting a Japanese gunslinger wearing traditional Swedish clothing and wielding a Gustav M/45 submachine gun.

Reposting since a draw anon said they'd tackle this request last thread
>>
>>53238671
Not sure where you are going with this... but go on.

If I may offer a pointer, he looks more scared than nervous
>>
>>53238766
He's obviously scared she's going to drop that hand and feel his boner.
>>
File: Genie.png (22KB, 421x378px) Image search: [Google]
Genie.png
22KB, 421x378px
>>53238766
Wasn't really going anywhere; Just forgot to shade.

>>53238672
It was in >>53203340 but it wasn't very good. 3rd last dude
>>
>>53238900
It is very cute over all

If I may offer some constructive criticism, the fingers look weird on the Efreet, and the guy is way shorter than he should be.
>>
File: 1494623175805.png (93KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494623175805.png
93KB, 600x1000px
Anchoring for Callidus drawfriend.
>>
>>53236731
thanks for the drawing frindo, ya an army of skellies was probably a bit much to ask for, but thought I'd try anyways.
>>
File: hefra_dellat.png (1MB, 1030x888px) Image search: [Google]
hefra_dellat.png
1MB, 1030x888px
>>53234038

Migrating from last thread. Requesting a Rebel fighter jock for a Star Wars game. She’s a wealthy heiress/amateur pilot who joined up with the Alliance after the Empire nationalized her family’s company.

For the most part, her pose and pilot’s uniform should match Luke’s in the upper left-hand corner. The sole exception is the flight helmet under her arm, which should match the one on the bottom left. Her appearance should match that of the girl on the left; pay close attention to the loose string of hair sticking out from her bangs and the sharpness of her facial features.
>>
>>53239637

*the girl on the right

Whoops.
>>
>>53239214
>>53238900
Muh fuggin dick
>>
>>53234696
Draw each panel?
>>
>>53234038
>>53191596

repost

Looking for some art of a pair of antagonist NPCs for my heist-based campaign.

I'm looking for the two of them to be in the pose of the top left of the image, but I'd like the dude replaced with the grizzled orc private eye in the top right, glowing eyes included. Keep the coat in the original image and lose the hat from the orc pic though. No cigar or cigarette. Hair should be fairly short but styled. Replace the glowy pistol with a hand crossbow. On his left jacket breast should be some sort of gold badge indicating his rank of chief of police. His expression should be similar to the current one.

For the elf, I'd like her to have red hair in an updo like the bottom-right pic. Ears stay the same, maybe a more dark green pair of eyes. She's got a flat cap sitting on her head, a more bored expression on her face, and should have the magic be purple instead of turquoise or whatever it is in the pic.

Thanks for taking it on if you choose to do so.
>>
File: sword maker.png (1B, 486x500px)
sword maker.png
1B, 486x500px
>>53234038
I'd like to request a sword I'm having my character make in the D&D/Kaladesh game I am in.
Essentially they're just going to re-create the Dancing Scimitar.

I'm looking for something with a Scimitar shape with swoops and swirls common in Kaladesh artifice. Either the handle or some other part is made up of a similar substance to Aetherborn flesh. This substance is responsible for the blades flying abilities. I've also included some of the neat swords from Kaladesh.
>>
File: krohd2.jpg (306KB, 1881x1058px) Image search: [Google]
krohd2.jpg
306KB, 1881x1058px
>>53234038
I'd like to request my Pathfinder character Krohd the Half Orc Barbarian. He takes after his Orcish side much more than his human side, and was raised as an Orc as a result of that. He has a dark green skin tone. His black hair is long with and hangs loose behind his head with the exception of a single topknot and he has thick stubble on his face.

Armour wise, Krohd wears black studded leather, but with a barbarian flair about it, similar to the Orc pictured on the right (covering his arms and legs, but only minimal on his torso) His weapon is an Adamantine battle axe. Much like the one in the picture, but double sided.

Krohd is has some noticeable scars on his face and arms as a result of his reckless nature. The most noticeable scar though is a huge burn covering most of his left leg, and some fire damage on his boot/leg piece.

If I could get Krohd in a battle stance, or mid warcry that would be amazing.

Thanks in advance if anyone takes this on.
>>
>>53237882
Dat foreshortening.

Thank you kindly.
>>
File: randomcrew2.png (1B, 486x500px)
randomcrew2.png
1B, 486x500px
>>53240103
>>53239972
In case you missed it, these two were in >>53203340
>>
File: robocop.jpg (205KB, 848x946px) Image search: [Google]
robocop.jpg
205KB, 848x946px
Requesting robocop in this pose, but with a cowboy hat, a revolver, and a sheriff's badge badly painted on his left breast.
>>
>>53237882
Damn dude this is straight up amazing, do you do commissions for a simple styled piece like this?
>>
Welp, since >>53240230 made a lot of request, i'm kinda confused about what has and hasn't been done. I'll give this >>53239637
one a try.
>>
>>53241459
http://jamdrawers.tumblr.com/

Yep. Message me somewhere about it
>>
>>53240325
subtle
>>
>>53234038
>Boy
>>
>>53241690
>Robocop
>Subtle
Pick one
>>
>>53241740
>Robot cowboy request
>Subtle
It's like you have autism
>>
>>53241758
Quit jumping at fucking shadows, you might just be the autistic one. Is every female request with dark hair Charlotte in disguise?
>>
File: Probablynevergonnabedone.png (428KB, 550x778px) Image search: [Google]
Probablynevergonnabedone.png
428KB, 550x778px
>>53234038
Requesting this pirate space marine sitting on a throne with gold in chests around him.
His chain-cutlass is held in a vertical position by his left hand.
His eldar slave is resting on the ground like the women in the conan picture with a chain around her neck that leads to the space marines right hand which firmly grasps the chain.
The backround is just a traditional beach with a crashed ship in the background.
>>
File: Xenomorph.jpg (233KB, 1129x555px) Image search: [Google]
Xenomorph.jpg
233KB, 1129x555px
So Xenomorphs can dramatically change based on the host body, draw my what you think a Xenomorph would look like after it matured from your favorite D&D/Pathfinder monster.

Personally, I would love to see what one would look like from an Illithid.
>>
so I'm in a post apoc game, and sort of made an improvised suit of powered armor out of construction materials. In this case the main component being a suit of exoarmor meant for construction. It's primary armaments are a buzzsaw on one arm and a cutting torch on the other. (with the gas tanks on the back) The 'pilot suit' has some lammelar armor worked into it (scrap metal) and a welding helmet. Suit's a bobcat model so it goes for agility over being bulky.
>>
>>53241831
No but that's because yours is more cancerous
>>
>>53241831
>jumping at shadows
>Literally robot cowboy
wut?
>>
>>53242032
>No but that's because yours is more cancerous
Just want to point out that the real robot cowboy anon is fine and never bothers to attempt "subtlety."

>>53242052
Let's all ignore the bait from this point on, shall we?
>>
>>53241869

Xenomorphs are kinda limited to humanoid sized creatures with a general head setup like ours. Too large and it could never get a grip to implant the egg.

So there are limits on what it can infest. It isn't like it can just stab you and implant some DNA that will do it. A lifeform has to be within a pretty limited range for it to use them to reproduce.
>>
File: 1491265303584.jpg (56KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491265303584.jpg
56KB, 1024x576px
Female Mordred, go.
>>
Character of your favorite fantasy race as a drunken master.
>>
File: drew_id.gif (3MB, 1270x1197px) Image search: [Google]
drew_id.gif
3MB, 1270x1197px
Requesting my druid for an upcoming campaign. Basing her on the Iroquois belief that consuming your enemy imbues you with their strength. She's a true neutral, unbiased Darwinian morality, "the weak are meat and the strong do eat" kind of girl.

The main visual motif is that when she eats, the animal is absorbed and coalesces on her skin in the form of a tattoo, which can then be invoked through druidic recall.

Her weapons are serpentine whips (extending from tattoos) and she wears a cage of bones for armor + a skull for a helmet. Her hair is dryad-like blossoming branches. No clothes to speak of.

Not pictured: if you could do a sort of Milena mouth, for her cannibalistic aspect, that'd be awesome.
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nz4/char/mileena-mkx-concept-artwork2.png
>>
>>53242052
>>53242260
Is there another anon requesting robot cowboys? I just wanted a picture of my shadowrun character. (He's ex lone star and the campaign is pink mohawk.)
>>
>>53237398
OR here. Yaaay. :D
>>
>>53242760
its an old drawthread meme, some dude liked requesting them from drawfriends and drawfriends got bored and drew them and he had a huge collection.
>>
I would like 1 robot cowboy, fighting a robot Indian
>>
>>53242323
Not true, facehuggers have managed to impregnate a host of creatures with anatomies different than humans,
i.e. a dog, rhino, snake, crocodile, an alien spider etc.

in fact here is a link to a large number of variants.
http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Xenomorph_variants
>>
File: 901935-product-feature.jpg (129KB, 990x600px) Image search: [Google]
901935-product-feature.jpg
129KB, 990x600px
>>53240325
>>
File: Collage.jpg (5MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Collage.jpg
5MB, 4000x4000px
I'd like to request a small bunch of adventurers to commemorate my fiancee getting involved in DnD for the first time. I know requests with multiply characters are often unpopular, but I'm just putting it out there.

We have an 8ft tall goliath (bottom left). Gray skin, shoulder length blond hair (straight), and silver eyes. He wields a pike, or a halberd, and wears chain mail.

Sir Silverthorn had a squire by the name of Gaston, who I imagined to look somewhat like the disney character (top right), but as a 14 year old half elf, who isn't quite as buff yet, wearing some kind of light armour.

Then we had Jako, a catfolk sorceror. He looked a bit more like a cheetah than a house cat though. He had cheetah spots, sky blue eyes (with clouds in them, even), and short, well looked after golden blond hair.

We then have the rogue, Mao, another catfolk. She looked like a cheetah also. She has golden eyes (top left), and big ears (a little like khajit ears, if you play skyrim). Mao was a street urchin, and had a pet mouse called Cheese, as well as having a rapier.

Both catfolk have small cheetah skulls, slim bodies, and slightly bigger paws (bottom right).
>>
Hey guys, a question.

We are a small group of guys, making a free(no copyright, no fee to be payed) module for D&D 5e. For the module we needed two pictures of monsters and had a friend tasked with trying to get them for free. It turns out he requested in this thread:
>>53234154
... and another draw thread before (a giant with lesions).

As we got the pictures, we realized it may not be cool to have these printed without artist's permission, even if it it is just project that will earn us no money.

How is copyright in these cases? If we can, we would love to put artists info in the module and perhaps a link to their webpage or something.

Sorry for our clumsiness, it's a fun project, but sometimes we do not think ahead.

>>53237398 art is really awesome.
>>
>>53234865
Disgusting entitled poorfag
>>
>>53242984
Beautiful
>>
>>53243104
Just ask the artist if it's ok
>>
>>53243104
Generally, as an artist, I have no expectation of maintaining any level of control over any art posted here.
It's 4chan.
That said, get the artist's name, credit them, and try to ask them if it's okay to use if possible.
>>
>>53237398
Well mr. >>53237398, do you let us use your art? Would also love some contact to have you credited in the module. Plus you can get a copy of module if you want.
>>
File: mwr774.jpg (214KB, 1085x500px) Image search: [Google]
mwr774.jpg
214KB, 1085x500px
Migrating from >>53176872

Hi there drawfriends, I was hoping someone would be able to help me draw my cleric.

>Human, mid 30s white male, stocky almost pudgy build
>Shorter red hair going blonde at the ends, shaved on the left side of his head to show a group of 4 large claw scars indicated in pic related. Often wears a bandana
>Is missing a handful of teeth where the scar going across his mouth is
>Skin is weathered from years at sea, most of his torso, arms, and legs are covered in sailor's tattoos
>Wears light chainmail with a plate on the chest with the symbol of Kord (pictured)
>Carries a warhammer and shield
>Has an equally red beard like pic related

Any sketches would be much appreciated!
>>
File: Callidus Gets Dressed.png (85KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Callidus Gets Dressed.png
85KB, 600x1000px
>>53239214
Update
>>
>>53237394
OHYUS
I'm replaying it right now and I was thinking of drawing Quina but not sure if I'll have time, sorry
Is your character from the Qu race or you just wanna see more of them drawn?
>>
File: Eldia & Pierce combat.jpg (355KB, 1938x1371px) Image search: [Google]
Eldia & Pierce combat.jpg
355KB, 1938x1371px
Requesting my B.P.R.D. Characters Eldia (the vampire girl) & Pierce (the werewolf guy) in a Groot & Rocket style combat pose. With Eldia standing or otherwise positioned on Pierce's back, firing her pistols while Pierce looks intimidating and/or is in the midst of tearing a monster in half.
>>
File: zapmo.jpg (1MB, 1200x994px) Image search: [Google]
zapmo.jpg
1MB, 1200x994px
Haven't posted in one of these in a while.
>>
>>53244353

Getting better and better!
>>
>>53244749
I forgot to mention - the character in question ins a mentally unstable Drow sorceror: a paranoid consipracy theorist whose approach to life is to hurl lightning bolts at it. Whenever someone crosses him and he isn't able to get to the offending party and hurl spells at them, he posts hand-drawn Wanted posters in the vicinity.
>>
File: MassiveHammerGuy.jpg (732KB, 1200x1084px) Image search: [Google]
MassiveHammerGuy.jpg
732KB, 1200x1084px
Requesting my massive hammer-wielding character. The belt should look a little oversized and be hanging at an angle as it was originally a giants bracelet.

He is a rather happy go lucky character thus the Nora-like pose I'd like to see him in, standing on his hammer.
>>
>>53236697
Could you draw Fellhammer Fortress? Its a huge fortress on top of a hill, with its back against a deep ravine. It was built by whats essentially rennaisance era romans, if that helps.
>>
>>53234038
May I request a male elf soldier flirting or fraternizing with a female human civilian?

The male elf soldier is equipped with the armor like in pic related on the right, but he has his helmet off and has it held on his side.

And the female human civilian can look like the one in the left.

The human woman would be blusing and flattered at the elf soldier guy who's flirting/fraternizing with her.
>>
File: asdxcx.jpg (222KB, 838x990px) Image search: [Google]
asdxcx.jpg
222KB, 838x990px
>>53234136
like this?
>>
File: Guards Operatives.png (671KB, 1614x764px) Image search: [Google]
Guards Operatives.png
671KB, 1614x764px
>>53234038
Hoping for any drawfag who does 40K:

40K request, requesting these troopers as imperial guardsmen and one of them courting an eldar howling banshee, but is utterly shocked to realize its a guy.

The "2nd" soldier in the image would be the guy who is courting the banshee and is holding a bunch of flowers to give. But he is horrified or shocked when he sees the banshee is a guy.

The banshee being hit on would non-chalantly tell the "2nd" soldier he is a guy as he took off his helmet.

The "4th" soldier in the far right would be laughing out loud at the expense of the 2nd soldier, he'd be holding onto his belly as he's laughing.

The "1st" soldier would be doing the clenched-fists-on-his-hips posture as he's simply looking on the hilarity.

And the "3rd" soldier would just also be looking on with crossed arms.
>>
>>53242742
That's not true neutral.
That's plain old Neutral Evil.
>>
File: sentai monster bw.png (335KB, 766x990px) Image search: [Google]
sentai monster bw.png
335KB, 766x990px
>>53243104
That's okay with me. Glad you liked it, here is a more B&W version without the background that might be useful.

I don't have any website or similar yet to link.
Just keep the small signature without date in this one, I guess?
>>
File: HarlowTGRequestr.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HarlowTGRequestr.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Posting a bit of an updated request of my human Fighter, Harlow Ironeye

The main picture shows his overall design. He has a couple of missing fingers, lost an eye to burns which he's replaced with a metal ball and is generally pretty greasy and filthy-looking. He wears a sleeveless gambeson and a pair of mostly decorative leather bracers. For his lower half, he'd wear something like the stuff circled in the picture, bags and all.

He usually arms himself with a round shield and waraxe like the ones shown, but he'll take anything he can get his hands on and never gets too attached to a weapon. He also carries plenty of knives as backups.

I'd love to see him stood with his shield and axe in hand, looking as if he'd just gotten done with a fight, maybe with an arrow or two lodged somewhere non-fatal in him.
>>
File: refs.png (2MB, 1450x1100px) Image search: [Google]
refs.png
2MB, 1450x1100px
>>53234038
I'd like a picture of an elf, a half-elf, and three kobolds being squeezed into a small-framed group photograph, enough to display little more than their faces, possibly one of them pushed humorously against the glass. None of them particularly want to be here.

The half-elf (top-middle in the reference picture) is holding a face of practiced, somewhat strained patience, just waiting for them to be done with so that he could herd this group of imbeciles to the next dungeon or whatever. The shovel of kobold #1 is getting in his way and being really uncomfortable.

The elf (top-left) is like that gloomy goth in the back, his face just screaming "Can we go now?".

The first kobold is a warrior, wearing chain coif and a cap (styled as in bottom-left), a touch chubby, and the only one of them who is smiling. She's got her arm around the shoulders of the next guy, and her sharpened combat shovel getting in the way of the half-elf behind her.

The second kobold is also a warrior, wearing the Dark Souls knight set with a viking helmet (top-right and bottom-right, only the helmet a bit more plain and less decorated). He's looking awkward and a little shy, sort of leaning against the previous person, and also extremely uncomfortable and sweating a little due to the presence of the next, and the last, subject.

The final kobold is a witch doctor. She wears the skull of another kobold (bottom-middle) as a mask, and carries a wide variety of bone teeth and other voodoo paraphernalia. She looks utterly unamused.

Out of frame, the Earthbound photographer has just shouted "FUZZY PICKLES!".
>>
File: xenoilithid.png (227KB, 652x708px) Image search: [Google]
xenoilithid.png
227KB, 652x708px
>>53241869
>>
File: IMG_7419.jpg (129KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7419.jpg
129KB, 819x1024px
Requesting Nissa doing a "sfw" Ahegao/Orgasm face.

Thank you.
>>
File: 1494393660025.png (4MB, 1897x1751px) Image search: [Google]
1494393660025.png
4MB, 1897x1751px
>>53234038
Looking for a Goliath barbarian, bear totem if that helps for any decorations, that is wearing similar furs to the stock photo.

The weapon on the left is a basis for what I'd like him to have, making more tribal doesn't bother me at all.

For the markings on his head I wanted something more sharp as opposed to curved.

Only thing I do ask is no earrings or nose rings please, also if he could be wearing just a simple locket I'd appreciate it.

Reworded my request because it started to bother me how it seemed so exact.
>>
>>53245943
Will do. Thanks man.
>>
>>53245943
that is amazing! Great work man!
>>
>>53245938
It may dip a bit into evil slightly, but it's really about motivations. It would be evil to kill based on one's passion alone, even in pursuit of moral good as a cleric might do. But to kill for survival while understanding a broader order, not necessarily the hierarchical Rudyard Kipling law of the jungle, rather one's station in the world, that is the truest morality. Wisdom dictates the necessity of the predator, the prey, and the parasite all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q
>>
File: 1494708885533.jpg (288KB, 1083x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1494708885533.jpg
288KB, 1083x1025px
>>53245943
Would you happen to be ready to rework our giant too? (same black and white, white background) So we have same art style? Also beerbelly on giant would be appreciated. It is supposed to have some ulcers/lesions.

If you feel like it.

thanks again
>>
>>53249334
That's the evilest thing I've ever heard.
>>
File: 20170515_115635.png (417KB, 1022x586px) Image search: [Google]
20170515_115635.png
417KB, 1022x586px
I'd like to request a poison dusk lizardfolk ninja throwing a pair of her snacksized nukes, aka, +4 "Every Damn element and it's mom" shuriken.

Her garb and scarf are similar to Strider Hiryu's, except instead of blue, it's black, and she doesn't wear shoes.
>>
>>53234038
Got a weird request; Protoman
Reference is this album :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtSxNZeXlKg
I wanna see what people make with an audio reference rather than a visual one
>>
Requesting a rigger herding lolcats.
>>
File: centimorph.png (42KB, 1111x813px) Image search: [Google]
centimorph.png
42KB, 1111x813px
>>53241869
>>
>>53239902
Oh no, just any of them that you want.
>>
>>53245885
I'm incredibly late, but yeah, something along those lines is great!
>>
mmmm no anime-ish requests?
>>
>>53250464
Perhaps on /a/
>>
>>53250552
yeah but i like the medieval vibes here
>>
File: zarcath bloodeye.png (1014KB, 1254x895px) Image search: [Google]
zarcath bloodeye.png
1014KB, 1254x895px
>>53234038
Re-migrating my skald, Zarcath Bloodeye for a pathfinder game. He has the cossack head and the main outfit in blue. He has a mastercraft breastplate on instead of the shirt, and the boots instead of the weird shin guard looking shit.

Instead of the staff I'd like the axe the girl has. He has a tendency to slam it into the ground and lean a foot on it if you feel like putting him in a pose.

An anon posted last thread that he didn't like my axe choice. Feel free to use artistic liberty. You guys are doing this for free, I've no right to complain.
>>
>>53250464
Depends. You wanna draw a waifu/husbando, or just something resembling anime?
>>
>>53250464

See

>>53248843

Hentai's like anime, right?
>>
>>53246915
>>53250344
these are great
>>
>>53250464
Can you do a mindflayer doing a Gendo pose?
>>
>>53250464
I specifically asked for anime artstyle in mine >>53234618
>>
File: dunka.png (402KB, 661x547px) Image search: [Google]
dunka.png
402KB, 661x547px
>>53234038

Requesting a monster with the body of a Berserker from the Gears of War -video game series, the head of a prehistoric Dunkleosteus and the cleaver + shield similar to the Orc on the picture (by WETA artworks).

Bonus if the weapon (cleaver) + shield don't resemble metal like the one's with the orc, but more like an organic-looking, plate/carapace material like the natural armour of the Dunkleosteus fish.
>>
File: 0e7c59bfd8b30ed591773c32881b7538.jpg (547KB, 1620x1120px) Image search: [Google]
0e7c59bfd8b30ed591773c32881b7538.jpg
547KB, 1620x1120px
For sometime I have been toying with an idea of fantasy set during ww2. Because of that I'm requesting american troll soldier holding a huge version of Browning machine gun in one hand and fliping bird with the other. Partially covered with armor similar in texture similar to the one on tank or at least with one pauldron with iconic sherman star.
For additional suggestion, you can give him some partriotic tattoo/war paint.
>>
>>53242984

worth a save
>>
>>53250769
danke
>>
>>53250687
That and the requests on /a/ are all waifu related
>>53234618
>>53250997
I'll do it in pencil or ms paint pick your poison
>>
>>53252071
Pencil sounds like it would be neat, but the idea of seeing what someone could draw in MS paint sounds intriguing.
>>
>>53234124
daily bump
>>
File: tQPbJtt_d.jpg (49KB, 640x608px) Image search: [Google]
tQPbJtt_d.jpg
49KB, 640x608px
>>53252291

My friend used to draw a bunch in ms paint while she didn't have a better program, finally got artrage but her stuff was great anyway.

We get non stop campaign art, it's the best. I have a massive imgur folder of like 200 rpgs pics. It's great. Would recommend playing with an artist
>>
>>53234735
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: asdxcx2.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
asdxcx2.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>53250404
prob shud make that pillar even larger
>>
>>53251094
I fucking WANT THIS.
>>
>>53252952
not that other anon you were chatting with, but holy hell
>>
>>53253380
The pillar is a bit longer in the actual game, and the scarf is normally black, but I shouldn't be looking a gift horse in the mouth. This is amazing, thank you so much!
>>
File: harpy wip.png (70KB, 848x692px) Image search: [Google]
harpy wip.png
70KB, 848x692px
>>53252291
>>53252952
that's quite interesting :^)
>>
File: asdxcx3.jpg (820KB, 1521x1577px) Image search: [Google]
asdxcx3.jpg
820KB, 1521x1577px
>>53253884
But wait, there's more!

Looks like you'll be the coolest kid at your table.
>>
>>53254674
Holy goddamn shit, you already exceed my expectations and come back with even better stuff. Seriously, thank you!
>>
>>53234188
Bumping for today.
>>
>>53234801
24 hour bump.
>>
requesting a group of baras surrounding a helpless orc/oni grill. they admire her muscles and poke at her abs, but she's flustered and embarrassed from the attention
>>
>>53253851

I'm not the drawfag offering, sorry, just saw the question of what 9,000 hours in ms paint truly looks like and had an answer. She's got talent and a ton of free time. Perfect combo for art. I'd link the rest but Idk if she's down with that.
>>
File: harpo.png (15KB, 610x400px) Image search: [Google]
harpo.png
15KB, 610x400px
>>53234618
probably got the head wrong
>>
>>53236626
Bump for Uagi the Drow
>>
File: Warrior.png (857KB, 860x846px) Image search: [Google]
Warrior.png
857KB, 860x846px
>>53234038
hey Drawfriends

I'd like to request a Nordic / Celtic warrior. He's fairly young, around 28 years old.
He has long blond hair, tied back into a pony tail, with blue eyes.
Tattooed on his temple is a nordic looking symbol that stretches around the back of his ear to down to his neck. (this is his clan symbol)
He wears the armor pictured, but without a forearm sleeve on his right arm, as on his right forearm he has a Celtic Knot tattoo. (this is the tattoo he and his fellow warriors have)
His weapon(s) of choice are two hand axes
>>
File: anime.png (6KB, 265x290px) Image search: [Google]
anime.png
6KB, 265x290px
>>53234618
>>
>>53256010
>>53256342
Those are cute.
Not OR but I appreciate their existence.
>>
File: IMG_4395.jpg (36KB, 385x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4395.jpg
36KB, 385x288px
Requesting a broken down Imperator Titan with the sagrada familia as the basilica on its back.

Extra points if it is clawing its way out of a cliffface.

It is a scene taken from the Dark Heresy books where the 'church' was a titan all along, and something about that is just epic!
>>
File: assassin.png (14KB, 540x446px) Image search: [Google]
assassin.png
14KB, 540x446px
>>53234801
>>
>>53256010
>>53256342
Cute birbs, nice job!
>>
>>53235052
24 hour bump
>>
>>53234566
Bump!
>>
File: IMG_5015.jpg (182KB, 486x766px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5015.jpg
182KB, 486x766px
Requesting my character's daughter. She's half-orc girl looking similar to pic related and she's wearing a big oversized wizard hat. I'd love it if she was reading/flipping through a spellbook! Thanks.
>>
File: ook girl.png (15KB, 338x441px) Image search: [Google]
ook girl.png
15KB, 338x441px
>>53257535
Fuck I forgot the hat
>>
>>53238247
24h bump
>>
>>53234188
bump
>>
>>53258388
Hey cut that out I already did that today.
>>
File: ook girl (hat).png (18KB, 379x496px) Image search: [Google]
ook girl (hat).png
18KB, 379x496px
>>53257535
>>53258269
hat
>>
File: avercotransf.png (42KB, 347x237px) Image search: [Google]
avercotransf.png
42KB, 347x237px
>>53256098
I have to give credit to tattoo artists and regular artists who have the patience for tight patterns like celtic knots. I hate that shit.

I will fill simple requests with simple art because I am a simple man.
>>
File: LISA.png (33KB, 925x536px) Image search: [Google]
LISA.png
33KB, 925x536px
>>53258463
comparison inbetween my detailed and toony work.
>>
>>53258269
>>53258452
That's fucking adorable, thanks so much! It's my fault for neglecting to mention this in my original post, but could you make the hat brown if it's not too much trouble?
>>
File: ook girlbrown.png (17KB, 379x496px) Image search: [Google]
ook girlbrown.png
17KB, 379x496px
>>53258524
>>
>>53234188
Might try that in a day or two
>>
>>53258702
I'll be looking forward to it.
>>
>>53258647
Thanks again, draw friend!
>>
File: rogue inspo.png (548KB, 749x858px) Image search: [Google]
rogue inspo.png
548KB, 749x858px
Would like a piece for a Rogue I'm playing soon. The hair in the image is the right style but it should be more of a dark blonde. Clean shaven, young, 19-22, happy-go-lucky, confident. He's a gambler, if possible I'd like for him to be flipping a coin.
Thanks to any drawfriend who picks this up!
>>
>>53239972
and a bumpin'
>>
File: Shewillgrowoutofthis.png (10KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
Shewillgrowoutofthis.png
10KB, 500x355px
>>53248843
No Ahegao, but...I buried here....for reasons
>>
>>53234218
I've started this in a cartoon style cause I like it. Last chance to back out.

But I'll probably just do it anyway.
>>
>>53258969
dat filename
>>
>>53240012
just going to bump my request for a neat looking sword.
>>
>>53258969

OR here, I'm happy anyways. That's adorable.
>>
File: Thisisalotofmeth.png (14KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
Thisisalotofmeth.png
14KB, 500x355px
>>53234218
Tadaaa
>>
>>53237593
24 hour bump.
>>
File: 1494735940641.jpg (523KB, 1653x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1494735940641.jpg
523KB, 1653x1001px
>>53234051

OR here, thanks drawbro, i didn't get a chance to reply before the last thread was archived, it looks great
>>
File: pepsi-chan.jpg (149KB, 500x617px) Image search: [Google]
pepsi-chan.jpg
149KB, 500x617px
A coca-cola version of Pepsi-chan, but instead of a scrappy tomboy, a classy ojou-sama.
>>
File: conservative harpy.png (57KB, 409x688px) Image search: [Google]
conservative harpy.png
57KB, 409x688px
>>53234618
I feel satisfied now so I think I'm done.
>>
>>53256010
>>53256342
>>53260833
OR here.
All very cute, thank you.
>>
File: JapDutGunslingerSketch.jpg (484KB, 1330x1920px) Image search: [Google]
JapDutGunslingerSketch.jpg
484KB, 1330x1920px
>>53238672
I'm still working on it man, should be done a bit later, here's a look at it so far, had a few different ones before here but they looked weird.
>>
>>53235140
Bump!
>>
someone up for a singing nosferatu? (from the vampire the masquerade series) he's not using any microphone.
>>
>>53261408
Lookin' good.

Take your time. I'm in no hurry.
>>
File: DrawRequest4TG.jpg (982KB, 2500x3550px) Image search: [Google]
DrawRequest4TG.jpg
982KB, 2500x3550px
/r/ a picture of a young sorceress and her mob of ruffians.

With pic related as reference, the face wrappings don't cover her eyes. The eyes have black sclera and faintly glowing yellow pupils. Also, bear in mind this is a young woman in her late teens trying to act tough, maybe a little too hard, so her stance in the pic would probably be like pose used in reference.

The ruffians in reference surrounding her in a sort of defensive formation.

Anything else is up to the interpretation of the artist.

Please and thank you drawfriends.
>>
File: anonymous survivor_final2.jpg (453KB, 751x1200px) Image search: [Google]
anonymous survivor_final2.jpg
453KB, 751x1200px
>>53236651
Here you go. Sorry it took so long. Hope you like!
>>
>>53262617
Porn? On this thread? Really?
>>
>>53262617
Not OR, but I can say is
YES
>>
>>53262679
Jesus Christ, what kind of Mormon puritan dreamland are you in where that's porn? It sure as fuck isn't safe for work or high brow, but it isn't porn.
>>
>>53262738
I'd argue that it's sfw since you could legally walk around in such an outfit. All parts required to be covered are.
>>
>>53234038
Has anyone ever commissioned a playmat before? What's a reasonable asking price?
>>
>>53262837
Depends, are you in the market for an illustration that will meet the dimensions for a playmat that you're going to print yourself, or are you looking to have a fully printed and finished mat made for you?
>>
>>53263053
>an illustration that will meet the dimensions for a playmat that you're going to print yourself,
This one. Actually, a regular at my lgs was asking whether I took playmat commissions and I wasn't sure how to go about it. I don't want to sell myself short, but I also don't want to charge an unreasonable DA tier fee.
>>
>>53263087
Ah. You're the artist then. I'd say go with your base rates for landscape/characters plus level of detail, and increase the price by 20-30% for size and to accommodate for the colors needing to be kept print valid if you're used to digital publishing rather than doing print-ready illustration.
>>
>>53263146
Is it normally that involved? I've always charged a flat rate-though I've not sold a playmat before. Thank you for the tips by the way.
>>
>>53263248
It's fairly standard stuff anon. The reason DA commission fees seem stupid is because the level of work is crap, and artist hugbox communities emphasize artists pricing their work at higher than what they believe they should because
>muh self esteem
>>
>>53257021
Eckshellent.
>>
File: IMG_20170516_003057.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170516_003057.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>53262837
Kinda, I mean, one of my clients was so happy with the interpretation I made of his character, that he decided to print a playmat with the Illustration in it. I thought it was a nice touch
>>
>>53259685
Better than what I expected to get! thanks, it's real' good!
>>
File: TwoCakesForHomelessElf.png (178KB, 387x500px) Image search: [Google]
TwoCakesForHomelessElf.png
178KB, 387x500px
>>53234218
Well I guess two cakes coming in. Just a sketch from me for now, I might give this a good lineart and colour
>>
File: UnyieldingKrumar.jpg (162KB, 1500x1098px) Image search: [Google]
UnyieldingKrumar.jpg
162KB, 1500x1098px
>>53235073
It's the artwork from an MtG card, Unyielding Krumar. Best GIS result attached.
>>
>>53244353
>>53239214

24-hour reminder.
>>
File: Kobold2.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Kobold2.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>53191730
>>53216732

Gonna call it done, hope you like it
>>
File: request.jpg (344KB, 1110x888px) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
344KB, 1110x888px
Requesting the dragon girl on the left
(Backwards-pointing horns, dragon tail, reddish-brown skin, auburn hair) armored like the girl on the right.

Optional: the girl has a helmet that can somehow fit her horns and an armored skirt that hides her tail.
>>
File: IMG_0393.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_0393.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>53234038

Like this, but in heavy armor and holding a greatsword. Try to keep the armor somewhat Noble-y in appearance, if you choose to do this.

To anyone who considers it, thank you.
>>
File: rogue.jpg (114KB, 595x1000px) Image search: [Google]
rogue.jpg
114KB, 595x1000px
>>53258840

there you go
>>
>>53262738
Uh, the planet Earth where a bucking belt squeezing your inflated breasts isn't considered "clothing"? You want me to do the same and post a photo of my nutsack being retrained by a leather string or are you gonna keep up that shit?

>>53262774
Go ahread and do it then. Walk outside and see if it's legal, record it and post it. I'll wait.
>>
File: folkdräkt.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
folkdräkt.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>53238672
>Traditional Swedish clothing
I guess it could be considered traditionally Swedish to just wear whatever's for sale, but get on my level, scrub.
>>
>>53266992
witcher 4 looking good
>>
>>53266992
I'm going to refrain from posting a burka and call that traditionnal Swedish
>>
>>53236040
Bumping
>>
>>53260082
Glad you like it. Working on some color whenever I get a chance during this busy week
>>
>>53235307
24+hour bump
>>
File: ref.jpg (88KB, 1200x796px) Image search: [Google]
ref.jpg
88KB, 1200x796px
A bit of an off request, but I hope you guys can help me out. Its a really super huge tower that holds an entire city in it. I just need a picture of the tower from the outside, the angle and all that is up to you, as long as its size is communicated. its a basic cylinder shape that plumes out at the top like the head of a goblet. around the top it would be really nice if you could also include little sketches of airships like pic attached to make it feel lively. and lastly, maybe a few clouds before the apex? Thanks in advance /tg/
>>
>>53266885
>Go ahread and do it then. Walk outside and see if it's legal, record it and post it. I'll wait.

Wouldn't need to do any of that since the letter of the law backs it up. You might be asked to leave places, and schools have stricter standards so you most likely would get in trouble there, but else where so long as the areolas and labia are covered, maybe a half way attempt to cover the butt but string bikinis aren't banned, your well within the law.
>>
>>53266885
Hey bro, dont really want to get into an argument here, but to be fair, he is right, atleast in most places in the US, and definitely in many other places in the world, this would be fine. Talking just about US cities a woman can be completely topless in...

Asheville, NC
Austin, TX,
Boulder, CO
Columbus, OH
Eugene, OR
Honolulu, HI
Keene, NH
Madison, WI,
New Orleans, LA, at Mardi Gras
New York City
Portland, Or,
Santa Fe, NM
South Miami Beach, FL (on the beach)
Washington, DC

And anywhere in Canada.

Not saying the art isnt a good bit lewd, but then I guess I also have to ask you if you might be new here. Are you perhaps a new summer visitor?
>>
>>53266391
That left reference, good little feelsy comic.

Based on your description is it not easy to confuse her with a tiefling?
>>
File: page.png (12KB, 233x338px) Image search: [Google]
page.png
12KB, 233x338px
>>53234188
>>53258747
it's something
>>
>>53268865
not OR, but cute, I like your artstyle anon! Are you still taking requests?
>>
>>53268546
>Are you perhaps a new summer visitor
That's your defense for passing fetish as "tasteful nudity"?
>>
>>53268919
Of course

these /tg/ drawthreads are really nice. They're so much better than /v/. I haven't seen a single belly button fetishist this whole time
>>
>>53268940
Im not the artist or the requester, so I have nothing to defend. All im saying is you are kinda being a cunt about something that is generally accepted around here. i mean, I dont know if they are still a thing, but this board used to be home to weekend fantasy smut threads. Just seems to me that you might be new.

Also, never called it tasteful, just pointing out that your "its illegal so its wrong" argument doesnt hold much water. At best you could attack it for being on a worksafe board, but even then, i dont think you would get far. Its fine if you are new, and its even more fine if you have a distaste for over sexualized images, but you really come off as a dick when you attack people with other tastes.

Also you ignored like the first 4/5ths of my post...
>>
>>53269021
>its illegal so its wrong"
I haven't said that.

It is in fact you who said that it was legal therefore right.

This picture puts the fantasy in "sexual fantasy" not "medieval fantasy". That has nothing to do with taste.
>>
>>53268940
>bikinis are porn
>hell, all swimwear is fetish porn

>>53269021
/wst/ moved to /d/ and changed to /efg/.
>>
>>53268865
cute, I like it
>>
File: Pangolin.jpg (1MB, 3456x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Pangolin.jpg
1MB, 3456x1728px
>>53268973
>I haven't seen a single belly button fetishist this whole time

Oh boy, then do I have a request for you!

Could you perhaps draw a pangolin man with an orange sash over one shoulder and a water skin on his hip. He should look pleased or content. Thankyou!
>>
>>53243076
Bump.
>>
>>53269045
Cry harder prude. It isn't porn, and mods/janitors haven't acted on it. It might not literally be safe for viewing in your workplace, but if you're browsing this Taiwanese puppet drama website at work you deserve what's coming to you anyway.
>>
File: Mercier.png (73KB, 669x648px) Image search: [Google]
Mercier.png
73KB, 669x648px
Requesting my Cursed former paladin Mercier. He does what he can, with the time he has left.

He's got a creeping eldritch curse corrupting part of his body. He doesn't act evil or anything but the Curse is very inherently, magically evil. It's got an evil aura that ends up negating all of his paladin powers and he drains the life out of anyone he touches with the bad hand.

Any pose is good but Smiting the Wicked would be a nice example
>>
>>53269064
>swimwear
We both know a single belt strap buckling someone's tits isn't swimwear.

Just forget I said anything, obviously.

>>53269095
>whine whine you're a prude
Oh grow up.
>>
>>53269114
Did you make that art yourself?
>>
>>53269045
>Go ahread and do it then. Walk outside and see if it's legal
Sorry, I interpreted that as some kind of measure of appropriateness. How exactly is someone supposed to take that comment exactly?

>It is in fact you who said that it was legal therefore right.
Sorry, didnt mean to seem that way. I was simply refuting that depending on where anon lived, he or she could go out in a belt and it would be perfectly legal, regardless on how I feel about public nudity.

>This picture puts the fantasy in "sexual fantasy" not "medieval fantasy". That has nothing to do with taste.
How sexualized a "fantasy world" has everything to do with taste. There are very prudish settings, like the LotR series and Narnia, and highly sexual settings like Conan the barbarian and many other pulp series that often display full nudity on their cover art. just because you have distaste for something, doesnt mean you need to attack an artist who has made a pretty admirable effort.

Also, again, you picked out a single line of my post to argue at.
>>
>>53268973
what is with your fixation on belly button fetishists jam, do you have to tell us something?
>>
>>53269118
>We both know a single belt strap buckling someone's tits isn't swimwear.
same difference dude

>>53269197
Back when I went on /v/ draw threads I think literally every thread had a request for naval licking between obscure anime girls
it kind of stuck with me

>>53269174
Yeah
>>
>>53269114
That's some very S-Purple lookin' art you've got there.
>>
>>53269064
>/wst/ moved to /d/ and changed to /efg/.
Thanks anon. Ive been gone a while. When was this exactly? I never frequented those threads anyway. Ironically, my tastes are more in line with the puritan over here.
>>
File: do it for her.png (263KB, 1200x1300px) Image search: [Google]
do it for her.png
263KB, 1200x1300px
Also requesting my Catfolk Rogue, Kala Kutani.
Ideally going on Daring Adventures but anything else is fine.

You can do whatever you want with the outfit but try and keep the rapier and big floofy fabrics. There are some alt outfits at the bottom that I had lying around if you're interested in that. Her hair is in braids rather than dreads, and she's about 4 and a half feet tall.

Overall she's a hedonistic narcissist (she only adventures because she wants to, and she really likes luxury stuff) but is mostly a good enough person
>>
>>53240325
bumping I guess?
>>
>>53269376
We're coming up on about a year now, I think. A lot of the artists never came across with the move, which is understandable, and /d/ doesn't breed artists quite like /tg/ does so it took a massive nose-dive in participation. Threads last about two weeks on average, rather than two days, and there's only maybe three regular contributors at any one time. Ironically, the fraction of fringe fetishes has shrunk quite dramatically since the change - almost entirely because of the reduction in membership - so there haven't been any kitchen tile or drowning in space marine piss stories. Mostly just the broad spectrum of xenophilia.
>>
File: pango.png (1B, 486x500px)
pango.png
1B, 486x500px
>>53269080
friemnd
>>
>>53269618
Interesting to hear about. I just remember reading about cookie dough golems and deciding that it wasent quite my thing, but it was nice to see that a little early every Friday afternoon, that thread would show up like clockwork. Quests are gone too now, right? Is there any kind of regular thread to show up besides the generals?
>>
>>53269656
>>>/qst/
>>
File: 39919340_p4.jpg (73KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
39919340_p4.jpg
73KB, 500x450px
>>53268608
That would be a good thing for her, since she'd rather be mistaken as a tiefling than be known as a half-dragon. Hence all the armor to hide her true nature.

And yeah I did take cues from that comic when making this character.
>>
>>53269634
Thank you anon, what a cutie!
>>
>>53269739
So what exactly is /tg/ for now? is it just a /vg/ for tabletop? What would you say the biggest changes over the past two years have been?
>>
>>53269815
>So what exactly is /tg/ for now?
Tabletop games. Quests aren't tabletop games. UNO is more on topic than say, RubyQuest.
>>
>>53269815
/tg/ is primarily a discussion board about traditional, (read:non-digital) non-sports gaming and related topics. This includes board and card games, tabletop wargames, dice games, pen-and-paper rpgs, as well as non-sport games of physical prowess or dexterity such as rock, paper, scissors, or Jenga.
>>
>>53269870
I suppose thats fair, though freeform RPs like quests always seemed like a natural extension of TTRPGs, but thats just my opinion, and I didnt even participate in quest threads, so no skin off my back.

>>53269977
By a literall definition, but since quests have left, do you see more of those games here? Jenga and Chinese checkers for example. I used to find it hard to even discuss really popular games here like X-wing, even inside the star wars general.

Would both of you say that it has improved here?
>>
>>53269815
>>53269977
>>53270029
That, and a lot of discussion of the settings of these games.

It's where people go to discuss Warhammer 40k make memes about dwarves and elves and goblins
>>
>>53270029
Thirdanon here. I think the board is poorer for having lost the /wst/. The quests are debateable, there really were a lot of quest threads taking up space, but I agree that they were a natural extension of what /tg/ is about.
>>
File: dragon girl2.png (73KB, 862x794px) Image search: [Google]
dragon girl2.png
73KB, 862x794px
>>53266391
sketchy as fuck but it's something
>>
Requesting a pheasant running a game of DnD with a pair of cats. Shrek is also there.
>>
>>53270598
Not the OR but nice
>>
>>53262617
This came out fantastic!
>>
File: fractal tohru.jpg (301KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fractal tohru.jpg
301KB, 1280x720px
>>53270598
I should have rephrased that as "the helmet lets her horns jut out as if it were part of the decor."

But either way it's cute and totally looks like something she'd come up with at the start.
10/10 thanks drawfriend
>>
>>53249421
24hr bump
>>
File: stuffed animal party.png (214KB, 1230x409px) Image search: [Google]
stuffed animal party.png
214KB, 1230x409px
The thread's almost full so I might as well save this for the next thread, buuuut whatever.

Requesting a girl of age 12 with curly, messy brown hair. The bottom half of her face is covered by a bandana. She's a little tall for her age and on the slender side; she just got done with a growth spurt. She's dressed like an archetypal rogue with a good-sized spoonful of ninja; sorta snug clothing with lots of pockets. Looks quite bold and adventurous. Carrying a shortsword.

She and the rest of her adventuring party are in the middle of exploring a dungeon. The rest of said party is composed of stuffed animals. You can take as much creative license with them as you like, obviously, but the inspirations for the stuffed animals in question are pictured here (roughly to scale). I'm including their emotions/personality but I realize that might be impossible to convey very well.

The platypus is the cleric of the group. Wearing some kind of light-ish armor (like a breastplate or something), carrying a mace, looking pretty scared.

The octopus is the fighter; carrying axes in two tentacles, a shield in a third, and a torch in a fourth. Probably wearing a helmet if only because I'm not sure what other kind of recognizable armor an octopus could wear. Doesn't seem to be taking the job very seriously.

And finally the penguin is the wizard. Wearing a robe, pointy hat, the stuff a wizard wears. Carrying a staff. Very snooty, sorta self-important.

I'm not sure if it'd be better to portray them as life-sized, animal-they-represent-size, or roughly-human-size, so I leave that to you; whatever's easiest or whatever you think looks best.

I know it's kind of a lot but you'd be making my cousin so happy.
>>
>>53250698
24 hour bump.
>>
>>53248844
24 hour bump
>>
>>53269634
I'm interested to know how you would go about making gnoll bodytype / stance
>>
>>53262617
Do you have a blog or art site to follow?
>>
File: kiddo.png (22KB, 739x400px) Image search: [Google]
kiddo.png
22KB, 739x400px
>>53271182
I might finish it up a bit later

>>53271350
I'll get to that tomorrow probably
>>
>>53271979
>I'll get to that tomorrow probably
Cool. They're not easy to gesture pose when you make them realistic.
>>
>>53271979
Not OR, but cute
>>
>>53271979
Wow, that was fast. Thank you so much!
>>
>>53266595
You're a champion
Thank you!
>>
File: Nathan and Z 2.png (645KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Nathan and Z 2.png
645KB, 1400x1050px
My character, Nathaniel. Gunslinger for a pathfinder game me and my buddies have been going at for two years now. Anything with him is pretty cool with me, I'm still trying to get a good reference sheet for him to make this process a whole lot easier. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>53269786
>>53269080
>>53269634
Is the pangolin a monk?
>>
>>53272510
A nomadic trader. Most Pangs in the setting just chill and go about trading rare gems for sweets and water. Very very few become adventurers.
>>
>>53264753
I'd really love to see it coloured out, but you don't have to. I don't wanna be greedy.
>>
File: oHY3mws.jpg (88KB, 1199x1491px) Image search: [Google]
oHY3mws.jpg
88KB, 1199x1491px
>>53269114
i tried, hope you can appreciate it even though you are better yourself lol
>>
>>53272310
Why is that slutty girl throwing a pokeball at him?
>>
>>53273096
Are you asking this for real
>>
>>53273096
Because my friend wanted to draw her character throwing a pokeball at him.
>>
>>53273132
Why?
>>
>>53273132
Is she single?
>>
>>53273053
ayyy
>>
>>53273169
>>53273202
Dunno.
>>
>>53234124
daily bump
>>
File: TwoCakesForHomelessElf2.png (98KB, 387x500px) Image search: [Google]
TwoCakesForHomelessElf2.png
98KB, 387x500px
>>53272679
Not original artist but I threw some crappy flat color on it for ya.
>>
>>53271707
>blog or site
I havent updated in a while, but yeah sure
its-robot-jones.tumblr
mynameisrobotjones.deviantart
>>
>>53273494
Thanks!
>>
File: dudecolour.png (165KB, 387x500px) Image search: [Google]
dudecolour.png
165KB, 387x500px
>>53264753
>>53272679
>>53273494
>>53273609
I'm honestly shocked by how few people know how to do luminance-to-transparency
>>
>>53234566
Bump bump
>>
>>53273970
What's that?
>>
File: file.png (153KB, 786x689px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
153KB, 786x689px
>>53274585
There's a button on sai that instantly replaces all white-ness with invisibleness. So white will turn into nothing, black will stay black, and grey will turn into a low-opacity black.

Effectively, with given lineart, it'll instantly convert it into a usable lineart layer from an unusable lineart-on-a-white-background layer. This way, you can put layers under it and colour those.

If the layer has a grey background, you can use contrast/brightness settings (before you luminance-to-transparency) to turn the grey parts white (and usually also darken the black lines)

Downside is that if it had any colour, then it loses that.
>>
not really asking for anything specific, but I'd love to see some art of teenage boys in cyberpunk dystopias.
Half-assed cyborgs, hackers, street kids...
>>
File: Kaedra Counterspell.jpg (441KB, 2164x1142px) Image search: [Google]
Kaedra Counterspell.jpg
441KB, 2164x1142px
>>53234038

Requesting my half-dwarf/half-elf soon to be Swordmage

Been fussing like crazy about what her proportions should be, mainly how a elf/dwarf should look like. I'll leave that up to you dearest drawanon. Be gentle senpai
>>
>>53274866
Check a character art thread instead?
>>
File: 1415654394380.jpg (76KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1415654394380.jpg
76KB, 500x340px
>>53274953
Forgot to add she has white hair, fantastic. Sorry for shitting up the thread.
>>
>>53274953
You would think a half-dwarf, half helf would end up being... basically human shaped? They kind of cancel eachother out. Maybe they'd just be short? If you have elves to be shorter than humans in your setting?

also

>forearms bound in religious paper, wrapped around them like a cestus
that's fucking awesome.
>>
File: 13123123qewqew.jpg (505KB, 2854x1852px) Image search: [Google]
13123123qewqew.jpg
505KB, 2854x1852px
>>53262304
yeah sorry not really into drawing burly men
>>
>>53275002

The setting is freeform, but most of the elfs come from the east, reason to take a asian girl as the "elf part".

Fantasy Age is simple, but flexible, so a religious mage smithing people with fist and (counter)spell is feasible.
Nothing says smithing like Pankration
>>
>>53275030
OR here. Much obliged, drawfriend.
>>
quick question by the way, what programs do you guys use in order to multiple pictures together to show what you would like on your chracter?, ( sorry but im not that tech savvy)
>>
>>53275145
I just use paint, many will do the same. If you are artsy, use whatever program you use for that.

Sounds like you just wanna copy and paste into paint tho.
>>
File: half dwarf.png (4KB, 190x343px) Image search: [Google]
half dwarf.png
4KB, 190x343px
>>53275074
I ended up drawing a half asian half dwarf

just imagine she's like 5 foot 0

>>53275145
What he said. Just cobble it together in paint. It doesn't have to be fancy.
>>
>>53275418
Oh well, you got it down I quess.
Looks good to me!
>>
File: barbarianoftheseas.jpg (396KB, 1292x930px) Image search: [Google]
barbarianoftheseas.jpg
396KB, 1292x930px
>>53234038
Requesting a Ocean themed Human barbarian, like in picture given,

Essentially what im looking for is a barbarian whos skin has been darken from the hot sun at sea, his hair is a light brown that gives a golden shine in direct sun light and has various ocean theme knick knacs, like driftwood carved goodluck charms that hang from a piece of rope that goes along his waist, and with the colored lines, i need fingerless gauntlets open toe greaves, as well as a mini achor to hang from his belt, also his shoulder piece was made from a predatory young dragon turtle that had blueish green scale, the sword needs to look a little weathered from constant use and sea air, but still looks very sharp, thanks in advance.
>>
>>53266885
go be cunty somewhere else
>>
>>53235052
Bu-dump dump
>>
File: spellscarred-dwarf.jpg (106KB, 911x600px) Image search: [Google]
spellscarred-dwarf.jpg
106KB, 911x600px
Requesting a dragonborn caster. Bronze dragon, with glowing teal/blue runes/sigils on his body (like the pic, but more numerous), and same color light from gaps in his scales, like he was lit from within. Tall, but has always been a magic user so fairly thin-ish. Has a quarterstaff as a focus, styled like pic related.

Please and thanks very much!
>>
New thread is up

>>53276827
>>53276827
>>53276827
>>
>>53268865
OR here, that's cute. Thank you very much.
It's a bit furrier than expected, though I'm not going to complain.
>>
>>53239637

Bump.
>>
>>53268546
It's actually the whole state of New York, not just NYC. And in most of the US it's not TECHNICALLY criminal, though you'll still probably get arrested for it.

Vive le topfreedom
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 128

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.