[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1494: Tourists Go Home Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 520
Thread images: 77

File: Jump_OP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jump_OP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53212509
>>
Rolled 441 (1d816)

>>
File: 1490423708604.gif (228KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490423708604.gif
228KB, 540x540px
Reposting Exalted writefaggotry for Jump 45.

https://pastebin.com/K5ffsNCz
>>
File: Kung-Fu Panda JumpChain.pdf (110KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Kung-Fu Panda JumpChain.pdf
110KB, 1x1px
>>53220282
Kung Fu Panda is it?
>>
Are there any cheap early chain ways to give mundane companions some useful powers?
>>
How do I get the ability to burn more magic at once? I don't want a bigger mana pool. I want to be able to use more mana at once to take advantage of my infinite mana from the Third Magic ritual.
>>
Jump #330: Ghost Rider
>The Fool, reversed: Apathy, negligence, and dangerous carelessness.
Aw, you're just saying that because I'm going full Nic Cage for funsies.
>Age: 22
>Location: A Crossroads
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Scraping at the Door... (+100), Demonic Disturbances (+200), Picture A Flamethrower (+200)
I'm not going to like the whole pissing fire thing, but... hell, I'm already pretty fucking metal thanks to Incredibles, so I'm going to take a video of me doing that while metal and put it on youtube. Just to see how many views I get. The whole demons-hunting-me thing, I'm less crazy about, admittedly... but I'll suck it up.
>Shadows on the Wall (Free, Drop-In)
Oh, I am going to have FUN with this. I'm going to have to meet someone in a funhouse and see to it that every mirror reflects a different alt form. Or better, walk down the street, and see to it that every light casts a different form's shadow.
>Prince of Lies (Free, Drop-In)
Well, this is already a known thing, but who am I to argue?
>I Have No Soul To Burn (1300)
With all the playing with souls that I can do, this seems like a very good idea, especially since I'll be going to places in the near future that can screw with my soul if I am not careful.
>Deal with the Devil (1000, Drop-In)
Oh, now this is nice. Transferring property, powers, intangible things... I wonder if I can get someone to trade away their hate toward something? "Here, kid, sign this and you'll find out that you LOVE the taste of brussels sprouts. Also I'll give you a dollar." "Gee, thanks, mister!"
>I Can Still See The Light (400)
This seems like a setting where this would be a very useful ability to have, and in fact is the only reason I took drawbacks. Though I had to shed a perk I wanted because I wasn't willing to endanger innocents. I already have plenty of holy magic, even augmented by other perks to be more effective, but being painful for demons to touch is amusing to me.
>>
>>53220338
The Incredibles, Mob Psycho 100, and Dishonoured 2 come to mind.
>>
>>53218807
Voldemort develops a healthy fear of fire and trenchcoats.
>>
File: just as cage.jpg (123KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
just as cage.jpg
123KB, 500x356px
>>53220377
>Spirited (100)
Gotta get that force of will, if I hope to compete with the other Nic Cage.
>Special: Faustian Bargain
Oh, sweet, now my contracts are effective as retcons. The kid has ALWAYS loved brussels sprouts now.
Alternate ending: I don't want your soul, Peter Parker. I want your love. I want your marriage.
>Special: Saint
Okay, it's absolutely hilarious that I am now officially painful for demons to LOOK at. I intend to use this to my advantage. Frequently. I'm pretty sure this won't apply to any ghost riders, though, because spirit of vengenance as opposed to actual evil.
>Infernal Contract (0, Drop-In)
Snap my fingers, and poof! Contract, ready to go. I mean, I already sort of did this the long way with the cultists I keep getting from Creepypasta, but this makes it even better.

Day one: Wander about the city, watch some burning nutcase on a motorcycle tear up the city streets.
Day two: Meet said nutcase because it's gonna be fucking hilarious, while he's at the police station.

IT BEGINS.
>>
>>53220371
Maoyuu Hero And Demon King has a perk that lets you expend all your mana into a spell to overcharge it. Final Casting i think it is.
>>
File: that's my fetish.jpg (20KB, 560x241px) Image search: [Google]
that's my fetish.jpg
20KB, 560x241px
>>53220391

Motorcycle man! You have a visitor.
>And just who are you?
Aw, c'mon, man! Here I've been looking forward to talking to you. It's like looking in a mirror, only... not.
>You're trying to mess with me, aren't you? Here's an idea, have you even been dragged to the fucking sidewalk and beaten 'til you pissed blood?
No, just fire. I go to the bathroom and just... picture a flamethrower. It never just goes away, either.
>What am I, a fucking retard, man? I know what this is.
Well, killing me won't bring back the god damned honey. Besides, what you're looking for is right across the border from Mexico, little town called San--
>Fuck Mexico. Someone's trying to kill me, man.
Well lah de dah, I thought everybody loves Ricky Santoro.
>That's not my name.
It's not? Well, shit. Uh. Cameron Poe! No? Balthazar Blake? Shit. Jack Singer? Jack Campbell? Jack Halcombe? Am I getting warmer or colder? Come on, throw me a freakin' bone here.
>Do... do you even know who I am?
Of course! You're a police man.
>What.
You're a vampire?
>Are you for real right now?
You're a prickly pear!
>Right, enough of this. GUARD!

I've got ten years of hamming it up and I am going to enjoy every last minute of being Nic Cage, mostly because I can use it to screw with Nic Cage.
>>
>>53219578
>CP conversion option
Um, I thought the CP conversion was if you wanted a customized option that need more that the 1,000 points allowed per armor (or 2,000 on the one combined armor)?
Call Trisha lets you have more spare armor, it doesn't make the armor more powerful by raising the point cap the way Spinning Rims can.
>>
>>53220326
Pandas are retarded animals.
>>
>>53220338
Highschool of the Dead's Soldier capstone is "train anyone up to special forces tier (or decades of experience) in five weeks in basically anything you know. Basically Tiger Warrior Training Technique-lite. Grab a "you're an OPERATOR" perk earlier and become an operator among operators.
>>
So what would happen if, in Warhammer Fantasy: Ogre Kingdoms, I got gutsy and tried to eat the Great Maw?
>>
>>53220434
Captivity dulls the pressures that would otherwise inspire them to breed, I'm told.

They're not so different, them and I.

Where did it all go so wrong?
>>
>>53220387
>The castle was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
>>
>>53220445
How are you supposed to eat a living landform? Isn't that thing a tunnel through the planet the width of the Grand Canyon?
>>
>>53220338
>>53220380
I didn't even ask the right question. . . whoops.
What I meant was something I could use to empower such mundane companions, I know about a number of good ways but not many that are available in low power jumps.
>>
>>53220445
>>53220465
The Great Maw might not even be a 'real' thing. It might just be a big ass crater from a meteor Cathay stellar mages summoned to kill the ogres for being assholes.

Even so, the ogre worship has probably manifested it in the warp. Which means you're basically eating a minor chaos god. That's not good for you.
>>
Is there any major lore difference between the nature of Personas in each game? I'm trying to decide if there's any point in taking Psychologist in Persona if I already have Awakening from Persona 5 and vice-versa.
>>
>>53220463
>those bastards tried to accidentally kill my Harry! I was gonna do that!
>>
>>53220463
>Harry's Patronus is Spiderman
>>
>>53220465
>>53220482
I dunno, the Pilgrimage scenario implies a stomach and all, and from what I've found browsing the wiki and such there's enough of a SOMETHING there to make people freak out.

Plus, SOMETHING reacts to the Butchers and Slaughtermasters' offerings and Gut Magic. And even if it is just a giant Chaos God of Hunger, well... I'm still gonna eat it.

RULES OF NATURE.
>>
>>53220434
Pandas are useless overall and if they died it would be better. It's a cruel fact, but there are many other critically endangered animals that play more important roles that need the money.
>>
>>53220567
Nah. Patronuses have to be animals.
His would actually be Manspider.
>>
>>53220581
See >>53220482
>the ogre worship has probably manifested it in the warp
>>
>>53220589
Humans are animals.
>>
>>53220601
Hence >Even if it is just a giant Chaos God of Hunger
>>
>>53220613
>HPMoR flashbacks
>>
>>53220613
And wizards aren't human. Your point?
>>
>>53220626
[DEMENTOR GENOCIDE INTENSIFIES]
>>
So what happens if, through perk-fuckery you destroy someone's Persona and it remains "dead"? Could they just make a new one? How would it affect their personality? What if you do it to yourself?
>>
>>53220581
The giant toothy mouth in the ground is not for eating.

That's like trying to eat a Sarlacc.
>>
>>53220626
Jesus Christ, he fucking wankery you just unleashed on SB. I hope you're proud.
>>
>>53220649
[SMUGNESS REACHES PEAK LEVELS]

>>53220678
You should see the wankery I unleashed in a tissue last night.
>>
>>53220538
Kind of yes, kind of no. In all Persona games, the Personas are a sort of psycho-spiritual defense mechanism. But what they're defending against varies depending on the theme of the game. In Persona 1 and 2 they're defenses against the human desire for self-destruction as represented by Nyarlathotep. In Persona 3 they're a defense against the knowledge of death's certainty. Persona 4 has them defend the true self against how identity is perceived by others warping it. And in Persona 5 they represent rebellion against oppressive and controlling society. Arguably they're all the same thing, and it's just the circumstances leading to their awakening that make them different.

>>53220660
They lose all will to live and enter a comatose state.
>>
>>53220670
I don't believe you read me correctly, anon.

So I'mma repeat.

I AM GOING TO EAT THE GREAT MAW
>>
File: BOOSTO.gif (734KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
BOOSTO.gif
734KB, 480x270px
>>53220678
Wankery would have occurred either way anon.
>>
>>53220735
>They lose all will to live and enter a comatose state.
So killing the Persona might as well be killing its user? What if you destroy one of a Wild Card's sixteen? Does that still apply?
>>
>>53220786
We've never seen that happen. Probably not, though, since a Wild Card can sacrifice their Personas to make new ones.
>>
>>53220786
Wild Cards are special cases. They have a Persona that is theirs, but they don't have to keep it on them all the time. They can even fuse it with others and call their original Persona back up out of their depths.
>>
File: 555.jpg (99KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
99KB, 1024x768px
Jump # 93 K-On
Background: Newbie (0)
Perks:
*Black Hole (0)
*Let me help you to my level (100, Discount)
*Fun things are fun (200, Discount)
*Beatles, Round 3 (300, Discount)
*Little Angel (600)
Companions
*Import X 4 (200)
Drawbacks:
*Little Miss Fanservice (+200)
*Legal Sibling (+200)

(I really know nothing here)

I don’t know how long it has been that I needed a vacation, That last world especially had taken a lot out of me. Funny that sometimes the worlds with the least fighting and overt threats drain you the most.

This was also one of few times in a jump that I had a sibling. A younger brother. He was lazy, a bit of a trouble maker but what can I say he was family. Despite all the times he tried to peak on my wives and our friends and despite his bad habit of swiping my money and things to use without asking.

Finding myself at an all-girls high school wasn’t bad really. My wives and I wound up joining the light music club (they literally begged us)

My wives had a mixed reaction to being in the club. Arcueid took it as a chance to laze about and screw around. Akitsu every trying to please me and the others tried hard, Tamamo was a natural at everything she did practically so she enjoyed the chance to show off. Yubel… knew nothing of playing music so at first she was frustrated and angry deciding music was stupid… It took some soothing of her ego to get her to learn with Yui from square one. Yui become sort of her rival… though it was a one sided rivalry.

(to be continued)
>>
Updating build for MCU part two
https://pastebin.com/ekLH6RRz
>>
>>53220855
Despite my skills at music I took a secondary roll trying to help the girls improve and working as a fill in when they needed it. I worked more as a manager.

It was fun hanging out with the girls, I introduced them to the rest of my companions (except Snowflame for reasons) I think all of them gained crushes on Adam Jensen.

As there manager and having the money to do so I made sure they had the best equipment and actually managed to book them for a few places outside of the school…

That was when I realized I was pushing things a bit to fast for them. They didn’t seem to be having as much fun as they had been. One of these days I will actually learn when to back off a little. I tried to let things progress more naturally after that which they appreciated.

All in all it was fun. Sadly short. I’ll miss the friends I made there and even my obnoxious little brother.
>>
What are some good pricing schemes for sets of nine perks?

How strict should I be when ensuring that each perk-line has the same costs?
>>
>>53220736
DO NOT.
>>
>>53220670
it's pretty easy for jumper to eat a Sarlacc,you just have to rip it out of the ground first.
>>53220996
oh please, you know it's what the jump maker would do
>>
>>53220982
Depends on how each perk compares to the others in its tree.

It's generally advisable to stick to the same amount of and "quality" of perks per tree, though if it's a problem, you can mitigate it somewhat by offer more items/table stipends/messing with origin costs/etc.
>>
File: 7Iws0ZE.jpg (142KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
7Iws0ZE.jpg
142KB, 800x542px
>>53220982
>What are some good pricing schemes for sets of nine perks?
Depends on the perks' effects.
You could do 1/1/1/2/2/2/4/4/4, or 1/1/2/2/4/4/6/6/8 or even 1/1/1/1/1/1/2/4/6/8.

>How strict should I be when ensuring that each perk-line has the same costs?
Very. If it's mechanically advantageous to pick a certain origin because it gives more discounts on higher tier powers, it's internally unbalanced.
>>
>>53221164
I don't think really think that Red's goon should be offering jumpmaking advice.
>>
>>53221190
>implying
>>
>>53220982
>How strict should I be when ensuring that each perk-line has the same costs?

>>53221164
>Very. If it's mechanically advantageous to pick a certain origin because it gives more discounts on higher tier powers, it's internally unbalanced.
Valeria just made a jump with a Origin that cost 100 CP and have half the perks of all the other origins, including some that were free. And when someone brought up the issue got called a shitposter instead of agreed with.

So apparently no one really cares if the origins in a jump are balanced anymore, or more than one person would have called her on it.
>>
Have you ever done any stupidly complicated projects? was it fun?
>>
>>53221259
The origin also gives 400cp of free stuff though.
>>
>>53214460
Medaka Box
Sonichu
Terraformar
Sword Art Online
>>
>>53221259
At this point the thread pretty much just gives Valeria free reign to do whatever the fuck she wants. It doesn't help that she'll treat like someone like scum for daring to suggest she might have done something not 100% perfect.
>>
>>53221265
okay so I wanted the decade lockseed, right? unfortunately the decade jump doesn't offer it and the Gaim jump doesn't have the movies as cannon, so first I use the adaptinator from Princess bride to adapt it into a video game . Then I used the Game Maker IX from Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 3 to turn it into a gashat then I use the flesh is strong from Hive Queen quest to create a tree that grows them,then I used will of the forest to make into a lockseed. I Would rate it a four out of 10 on fun.
>>
>>53221296
200 CP of 'free' stuff (300 CP stipend that costs you 100 CP to take) when other backgrounds get a 2nd free perk, and 1,200 CP worth of stuff discounted. Which is a lot more free stuff.
>>
>>53221311
Most anons have no clue what game balance and game design is anyways.
>>
Are warstriders armor or just really short mechs?
>>
File: Warstrider Parade.png (3MB, 1219x924px) Image search: [Google]
Warstrider Parade.png
3MB, 1219x924px
>>53221441
Short mechs.
>>
>>53221361
300cp then by that logic, as access to the golem forms for other origins costs an additional 100cp. And discounted stuff isn't quite free.
>>
Can someone give me some examples of what you can do with Iterative Improvement?
>>
>>53221441
Short mechs. The average one is sixteen feet tall. Though they're designed to function like armor in terms of enhancement magic, so (for example) any powers you have that boost your strength or whatever will boost the strength of the warstrider's artificial muscles, too.
>>
>>53221574
that's kind of weird, neat but weird.
>>
>>53221550
It's based off of Dauntless's powers, but without the need to spend the first twenty charges just making the item more durable. So let me get a link to a comment Wildbow made on Sufficient Velocity: https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/formal-complaints-hellsing-worm-quest.12786/page-5#post-2464887
>>
So, which greek goddess is best to waifu?
>>
>>53221599
They were invented by a civilization that had power armor before they had cars. First Age Exalted therefore had a lot of charms for augmenting armor and personal capability but not many for augmenting vehicles. Making the mecha capable of borrowing their powers was just easier than coming up with a new set of charms.
>>
>>53221644
Persephone. But she's taken.
>>
>>53221613
>Items require the charge that flows through him in order to operate. Someone couldn't pick up his spear and use it.
Ah shit. There goes the plan to give it to a companion to make equipment for me.
>>
>>53221644
None of them. The only ones that aren't horrible people are also either sworn to chastity or already in relationships.
>>
This thing is really coming together it's still missing Perks, Drawbacks, and End/notes but I think the custom starter supplement might be usable as is
>>
>>53221668
There are ways around that. Like getting a companion that's part of your body like a Symbiote or Parasyte or Black Blood Weapon.
>>
>>53221691
Yo bitch-ass is still chippin' away at this, huh?
>>
File: illuminati.crazy1280.jpg (157KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati.crazy1280.jpg
157KB, 1280x1024px
>>53221644

Eris.
>>
>>53221773
Ah, but is the Greek Myth version or the Billy and Mandy version better?
>>
>>53221742
PEOPLE ASKED FOR IT

I'm not even planning to use it
>>
>>53221691
You're like SJ-Chan if she was barely literate.
>>
File: both.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
both.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>53221800
Pic related.
>>
>>53221800
There are, like, two people in Greek Mythology who aren't a shit. Last I checked, she wasn't one of them.
>>
>>53221613
Cool thanks for that, but do you think I could enchant a ring to make the wearer stop aging or give them good luck?
>>
>>53221691
Wow. Are you still trying to pose as Cataquack, even after he came here and told people that you're full of this? After trying to stir up SB controversy by asking what it is, and then having another anon come and show us that Cataquack is FROM SB? I'm not sure if that's dedication or just pathetic. Probably both.
>>
>>53221800
Since we're talking a Waifu, the Billy and Mandy Eris is probably more attractive. I don't remember the original being terribly fetching.
>>
File: vacation in greece.jpg (72KB, 801x596px) Image search: [Google]
vacation in greece.jpg
72KB, 801x596px
>>53221800
Disregard shit gods acquire Medea waifu
>>
>>53221860
*Full of shit.
>>
>>53221860
To be fair, I'm pretty sure this guy never tried tried to pose as Cataquack, so much as people just misinterpreted the conversation chain independently.
>>
>>53221854
Probably. Both are things that parahuman powers can do, so even if we're assuming that the power never expands the scope of its abilities and just the raw power it should be possible. Plus, you can actively decide what powers your gear receives instead of letting the power decide like Dauntless is forced to do, so customization would be much easier for you.
>>
I don't know much about Worm so I've got a (probably dumb) question. Can you give Tinker stuff to other people? Like if you're a Tinker and you give somebody something you built could they use it? Or is it too complicated?
>>
>>53221870
>God of War
IS there ANYONE in that setting who isn't a shit?! Like, people talk about setting Twilight on fire, but GoW makes more sense for that desu.
>>
>>53221800

The Billy and Mandy version is pretty much the Discordian version, and the Discordian version is the Greek Myth version, but it turns out that she's a more of a lovably eccentric madwoman who was misrepresented by silly mortals over that whole golden apple thing.
>>
>>53221870
That pic is fake, if it wasn't Kratos would let himself be crushed, he is a masochist.
>>
>>53221908
They can use it, but they usually can't repair, reverse engineer or maintain it.
>>
>>53221908
They can use it, but Tinker-built stuff tends to break down or malfunction without regular maintenance. And this is crazy clarketech stuff, so when something goes wrong, it has the potential to go REALLY wrong.
>>
>>53221361
>costs you 100
But it doesn't? You get access and the stipend for free. The others get a second free 100cp perk, not very good and no more free stuff. Discounts are not free stuff.
>>
>>53221800
There's also the Webmage version, but I don't think you can companion her.
>>
>>53221546
>And discounted stuff isn't quite free.
Every other origin has an entire second perkline. A 2nd 100 CP perk, free. and being able to get 1,200 more perks for 600 CP. AKA 700-300=400 More effective CP than the golem background.

That is without considering the Golem perks are all one trick pony stuff. The Prince has more variety with stuff like leadership perks and then also the curse to protect against being stole from and avenge your death. The Golem capstone is a copypasta of one of the golem body options. Two different Golem choices that do the same thing. Valeria just phoned that origin in and is to much of an ass to admit it is not equal to the others as is.
>>
>>53221887
Huh. Looking over the thread, I think you're right. Never mind, I guess.
>>
>>53221908
Yes, though Tinkers do tend to get the best performance out of their own gear just because the interface is more intuitive to them. Additionally, non-Tinkers have a great deal of trouble maintaining and repairing tinkertech, so they'll be coming to you constantly. This is one of the restrictions that goes away post-Jump, though, along with other people not being able to understand your technology, so it won't be a problem in the long term.
>>
>>53221870
Top tier taste.

>>53221936
Pandora was okay, and Hades was only mad because Kratos had murdered his brother and niece.
>>
>>53221971
So why didn't you raise any of this stuff up before? Don't go accusing her of dismissing you, she answered you with reasons, she just mocked you for other stupid comments you made. Why didn't you continue discussing these points if they were what you had a problem with?
>>
>>53221987
Shit, that second one was meant for this >>53221934.
>>
>>53221908

They can use it. They can even fix it - buuuuut...

They also can't. WoG is kinda useless on the topic, but it seems likely that the tinker shard forces them to include all kinds of DRM that massively overcomplicates things and actively makes it harder for non-tinkers to maintain or research.

Plus, a lot of tinkertech is probably cheating - in exactly the same way that Grathmelding from Ar Tonelico "cheats". Because the idea that sufficiently advanced mundane skills can turn scrap into supermechatanks is equivalent to those singularitarians who think a Strong AI would be Machine Jesus.
>>
>>53221953
>>53221955
>>53221976
So giving somebody a suit of power armor is probably a bad idea then? Because if it breaks in combat they're out of luck.
>>
>>53222018

Well, if your power armour breaks in combat, you're probably fucked regardless of being able to repair it or not.
>>
>>53222018
If their power armor breaks in combat, they'd probably be out of luck anyway, even if they could repair at some point.
>>
So, uh, on the topic of Worm, what exactly /is/ a "Thinker Headache"? I've seen people in this thread treat it like it's an inevitable hurdle for even "normal" use of Thinker abilities.
>>
>>53221691
>>53221807
No one asked for this. Stop.
>>
>>53221807
I never asked for this.
>>
>>53221860
My name is on my posts people started to think I was Cataquack when he joined the conversation I had nothing to do with it, and didn't know what SB was until I asked Yesterday, IDK shit about that other stuff though I'm just trying to get some feedback on the jump(s I'm hoping to turn this into an official Pokemon go jump) I'm working on
>>
HEY LOOK IT'S A DISTRACTINGLY LONG BUILD POST

Jump #331: Marvel
>Five of Swords (Defeat), reversed: Friendship maintained through the abandonment of a dishonorable gain.
>Age: 27
>Era: Free Choice
>Location: Atlantis
Apparently I sank like a stone and ended up here. Isn't that fun?
>Identity: Drop-In
No, literally, dropped in and sank like a stone.
>Drawbacks: Broke The Switch (+150), Changed (+200)
This'll make sense in a minute, trust me.
>Energy (Free, Drop-In)
>Strength (1250)
>Toughness (1150)
>Shapeshifting (900)
>Healing Factor (650)
>Cosmic Fact (350)
>Vibranium Body (50)
>Unstable Molecule Uniform (0)
Hey, at least I have a snazzy uniform.

What do you get when you combine self-shapeshifting, vibranium, a healing factor, toughness, strength, and energy blasts? A man made out of pure vibranium, that can stand in the big leagues without overpowering everyone else. I'm not significantly heavier than a normal person in such a form - vibranium's weight is much less than steel, let alone adamantium - and its primary property is to absorb and redirect energy. Other heroes who have used vibranium gear in the past have been able to use it to fire concussive attacks, and thus the energy beam is raw kinetic energy rather than anything special. Toughness? Well, I AM made of metal, and it has a tendency to absorb kinetic energy. Strength? Well, that kinetic energy can be redirected effectively. Healing factor? Well... let's just call it creative license, because it would be stupid if something wounded me and I was unable to ever heal from my body being carved up.

So the uniform is accounted for, and has my typical symbol on it, of course. Cosmic Fact too - apparently it's established in the canon that I travel between universes and am not quite hinged in any one particular place or time, and thus have memories of popping in and out for a few events in the past, usually playing Mr. Fix-It, as would be typical for me, before disappearing again.
>>
>>53221934
>>53221987

I remember Poseidon kept a slave waifu is his quarters in 3, no real characterization aside from serving as a gory doorstop but its something.
>>
>>53222109
I also seem to have a tendency toward pulling powers out of nowhere, blaming it on absorbed energy of various sorts being creatively used in order to cover for out-of-context abilities, and in addition to that, lots of run-on sentences, because this is Marvel Comics and it's just a miracle every third word isn't bolded when I speak. Also this is probably why everyone in Atlantis didn't freak the fuck out when I literally fell from the sky and sank like a stone to the bottom of the ocean.

And so I trudge into Atlantis and get to meet Namor, shake his hand since I'm clearly not part of the rest of the world as it normally is and he at least knows OF me if not knowing me personally, and get a quick rundown on the events of the world, as it would seem that I'm here for a reason and surely that reason has something to do with the current state of the world. A few educated guesses and I figured out where and when I was - late 2004, in the run-up to House of M. Specifically, the very beginning of Avengers Disassembled. I thanked him, and started running so I could deal with the bullshit that is the Marvel Universe, my precog running full blast.

The Scarlet Witch started losing her mind and warping reality wantonly. A corpse came to life and approached the Avengers mansion. And then a man made of metal fell out of the sky (because this is apparently how I always make an entrance? I can get behind it), and a cartoonish KLONK appeared overhead as I returned the corpse to its eternal slumber, abusing magic to ensure it wouldn't explode. Because I was not in a mood to fuck around, I raised wards around the mansion, which got Doctor Strange's attention - he arrived in time to see a Quinjet coming straight for the mansion, and he forced it down without any damage.
>>
>>53222054

It's a built-in limit, artificially enforced on the Thinker, and sometimes part of a block on thinking about certain topics.

All the work is done by the Shard, and the only way to explain most Thinker powers is if their minds are copied into the Shard, which then integrates it with their "Thinker power" and puppets their bodies through the interface in their brain. This is also why parahumans can be resurrected, ala Eidolon.

Because there's no way that Taylor's brain can actually handle the multitasking it performs, nor Accord the keikaku.
>>
>>53222129
Vision was put into a state of suspended time, and the Ultron bots were ... well, they're awfully advanced technology, and I didn't have the patience to use technopathy to take control of them. Creative application of The Hex (because everyone loves Dresden Files) is enough to get them to seize up, their circuitry fused into a lump of silicon.

With a pleasant KLUDD, She-Hulk announced her presence by punching me in the back of the head. Were I not made of vibranium, this would probably have knocked me for a loop, so I turned around, politely greeted her by returning the favor, then cast a calming charm on her.

"You done?"
>She-Hulk: "Uh... wha... what happened?"
"You were about to go berserk. Not happening. Speaking of not happening! Doctor Strange, there's a reality warper playing games - why else would I have be here - would you be so kind as to grab your student and bring her here so we can iron out this stupidity?"
>Dr. Strange: "You've been hanging out with Deadpool again, but at least you are being proactive."
"Now is not the time to try my patience, doctor, my patience with the fourth wall is thinner than usual and I will happily tear it down if we don't move this along."

So let's make the long story short - I sat Wanda down, cast SEVERAL calming charms on her after blaming it on absorbing magic attacks from Doctor Doom in the recent past, and made her a deal: she wants to freak out about her kids? Fine. I'll be happy to give her the children again - as they existed, and add real souls rather than the pale imitations they had from Mephisto - and Doctor Strange gave Agatha Harkness a most severe tongue lashing about her behavior being unacceptable and causing Wanda to become unstable.

Contract signed. Homunculi created, upgraded to living beings, given slivers of my soul that will grow into full beings... Vision taken out of his time-freeze outside the Avengers mansion, and brought into the confusion, his will returned to himself again.
>>
>>53222054
A combination of the human brain not being designed to handle enormous amounts of information and Thinker shards actively discouraging their hosts from using them too much for fear of upending the game board. Basically, if you use your Thinker power too much, you get terrible migraines. It's not consistent between the amount of information a power would presumably have to use to get the end result, though, suggesting it's far more the shard's influence than the physical reaction. Like, Coil has no headaches despite simulating entire alternate universes, just because he's not likely to get any information that could mess with the Entities that way. But Dinah's probability-prediction causes her intense pain after only a couple of queries, because she can ask questions that are majorly relevant to the plot.
>>
>>53222044
>>53222052
I guess that's true.

The reason I'm asking this stuff is because I rolled Contractor and I was wondering if I needed to keep the Tinkers around for this stuff to work or if I could just get it and then give the powers to some random minion if they need repairs.

Speaking of that if I made a Tinker who worked with biology would they need maintenance? Or would they just turn somebody into a super soldier and that's it?
>>
>>53222139
Oh, a great deal of other things happened in between, but Wanda was rendered comatose throughout, and in the end, signing. The price of having the two children? Her chaos magic, sealed.

Once all is said and done, I take Doctor Strange to the warehouse, walking past the artifacts that you'd expect a dimensional traveller to have, until I pull out a comic book. The last issue of the crossover event, titled Avengers Finale. He flips through it, eyebrows lifting higher and higher. And then I point him at the last page - letters to the editor. With one from me, in character, calling the editor a hack. Strange looks up at me and I smile, voicing a couple of the lines from the letter.

"It's easier to destroy, rather than to create, isn't it? It takes more effort, more creativity, to create an event that has a happy ending rather than a pile of corpses. The original ending was supposed to have killed people, all for a cheap spike in comic sales, and yet there are other ways to achieve the same. The problem is that some people just go for the quickest way to get sales. Going 'this issue, someone will DIE!' is just foolishness, especially when you return to the status quo six months later. If someone wanted to do something original, they'd either have every bog-standard human hate every enhanced being on the planet, or use the tiniest sliver of common sense and make them not magically hate mutants but love the Fantastic Four."

Strange looked at me blankly.

"Oh, speaking of which, I've got a scroll of genocide somewhere, I need to go find it and eradicate the Legacy virus."

So! Moving right along. House of M? Fun little side-story, but not a thing that happened in mainline Marvel. No More Mutants? Again, side-story, not mainline Marvel.
>>
>>53222159
Biological Tinkers seem to need much less maintenance on their creations. I guess because biology tends to be self-repairing.
>>
>>53222162
Civil War? Step 1, one of the New Warriors decide to make a deal with a local TV station for a reality show and SHIELD immediately files an injunction because I was more than happy to let Nick Fury know what was coming otherwise. Step 2, the human bomb is too dangerous to live and disappears in the night. (If you look up in the night sky, you can see his frozen corpse in orbit- aaand it just burned into a cinder on re-entry. And then exploded into dust. Aww, what a shame.) After all, Namor's a pretty cool dude, eh has a daughter who's a princess and doesn't afraid of anything. Let's not kill people off just for the sake of getting comic book sales again, Bendis.

Step 3, some jackass in Washington is introducing the registration legislation anyways. It's nice to know that Iron Man was on the side of the angels, and since Stamford never happened, the votes are on the side of not passing the act. I suppose cursing the reps who support it with incontinence and senility every time they are in public would not be an inappropriate solution, yeah?

And somewhere during all of the chaos... got to track down all those infinity stones that the Illuminati have locked down. (Namor even gave his up willingly.) Duplicate them with Cheat Mode and take the originals for safekeeping. The universe has a tendency to hiccup while there are two of them in existence within the universe, but thankfully, the warehouse counts as being outside. (They get integrated into the Gauntlet, as is the case with virtually every other magical power source.)

Oh, and then we've got One More Day. Because Joe Quesada is a hack. Aunt May gets shot, the same improbable course of events happens where nobody can treat her, she starts recovering from her gunshot wound and gets pneumonia and falls into a coma. And you get the same bullshit with Mephisto. This is at the end of my stay because of things shifting, rather than during the averted Civil War arc, but... yeah.
>>
>>53222183
I leave the jump with this.

Somewhere in a pocket universe:
>"I want your love. I want--"
Pop. "Hey, Mephisto, exploding demon says what?"
>"Wha- how did you even-!?"
"Your head a splode."
>"AAAAAAAAAH-" BOOM.
"I fucking love that spell. Hey Pete, MJ, sorry for the mess. I believe the asshat there was saying, I want your love, I want your marriage, yada yada, except you were going to say yes when you literally had God telling you both not to do it. Am I right? Seems a little odd for you, don't you think? With great power comes great not making deals with the fucking devil, you idiot."
>"Er..."
"Tell you what. I'll save May, she's cool, but you need to learn to let go, my man. Tell you what, why don't I just have you sign THIS contract - neither of you gets to make any deals with infernal powers from here and you aren't allowed to be influenced by dark powers either unless you clear it with me, and I choose the name of your firstborn. I'd call that a bargain. In return, I cure May, she gets to live long enough to see the child she's namesake of, and everyone lives happily after. Capiche?"
>"We're not in the real world. How are you even here?"
"Uh, Doctor Doom hit me with some infernal energy and I used it to cheat or something- that doesn't matter! I'd taken the liberty of curing May's pneumonia before I came in, and I even gave her kidneys a tune-up. She's got a few years left before she'll die peacefully in her sleep, incidentally, I took the liberty of peeking a few issues ahead - I mean uhhhhh Doctor Strange used some kind of precognitive magic on me and I absorbed - aw, screw it. Wanna hear some good news? MJ, you're six weeks pregnant, and you get to name her May."
>"I'm- I'm WHAT?"
"Congratulations! Sign here. Now then, why don't you two step through this little green portal here, May's about to wake up and you need to give her the good news."

Because fuck that shit, One More Day was shit.

They earned their god damn happy ending.
>>
>>53222065
Check the archive Bro you'll find legit interest and a ton (like 3 Posts) of basically nutt up or shut up

>>53221691
but seriously anyone have a real comment positive or negative it would be great and again this inst just an unofficial jump some people were interested in bu also the base of my Pokemon go jump unless someones already doing that
>>
>>53222159
I'd imagine that'd be it... but any hospital would have a /hell/ of a time patching up that super soldier, if they ever get injured.
>>
>>53222205
I'll admit I'm impressed you're so persistent. You seem much weaker than that.
>>
>>53222205
You're not going to get any actual comments. You have proven yourself an ass with a barely passable grasp of written English. No one wants seriously wants your Jump and no one wants you around.
>>
>>53222205
Look at jumps that you consider are good. Crib ideas from them and use them in your own. Honestly it isn't rocket science or something
>>
File: PyramidofDebateTechniques.jpg (73KB, 679x516px) Image search: [Google]
PyramidofDebateTechniques.jpg
73KB, 679x516px
>>53221992
>So why didn't you raise any of this stuff up before?
Because once someone lowers themselves to name calling it's hard to believe they are actually listening to you or acting in good faith. They don't have the ability to refute your argument so they try to attack the person making it.

Also, why didn't "you raise any of this stuff up before" is weasel talk. The jump is not even a week old. Some people haven't even checked the threads in that long. Unlike other Jumpmakers, Val doesn't give several spread out WIP's you can comment on, she drops what she considers a done jump, and attacks every critique made in response to it. It was raised before, and is being raised now. You are deflecting by trying to make an issue the time, instead of addressing the critique.

>she answered you with reasons
No, she had a problem with everything I said.
>>
>>53222244
>>53222235
You guys do realize its a free jump and that you don't represent to 'community' if you aint interested then go away yall mineaswell be shitposting a brick wall
>>
>>53222205
It's really not worth reading at this point. Either do a better job editing, or get somebody to edit it for you.
>>
>>53222183
>After all, Namor's a pretty cool dude, eh has a daughter who's a princess and doesn't afraid of anything.
Namora's his cousin, not his daughter. But yeah, I liked her, why explode her? Why explode Night Thrasher, and Petri, and Debri, even if those last two were kind of dumb they were still fun. And why make fucking Robby Baldwin, whose power was BOUNCING, into a grim vigilante who could shoot energy blasts when he cut himself? God, I fucking hate Civil War.
>>
>>53220326
I watched all three movies for this recently and watching Po's growth has been both interesting and frustrating. He tends to take 2 steps forward during the movies and 1 step back between movies. So, all movies get a full arc, but they don't fit together all that neatly.
>>
Justify your continued existence.
>>
>>53222271
>good faith
>in this prison of the damned

How naive of you.

>>53222308
Hell is eternal, anon.
>>
>>53221908
>The inability of other people to properly maintain Tinker-Tech is simply because a Tinker’s shard is hard coded to make it so anything they build is too complex and advanced to learn how to properly do so in any reasonable time frame. A Tinker completely understands the science behind what they have built, but would have to write a massive document to properly explain the maintenance procedures. After this jump this is no longer a problem and you can make things that are easily maintainable and mass producible by others
>>
>>53221644
Hestia is Bestia.
>>
File: master of disguise.jpg (94KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
master of disguise.jpg
94KB, 500x667px
>>53222308
I would, but at the moment I'm feeling a little... horse.
>>
>>53222308
At this point it's purely for spite.
>>
>>53222183
>the human bomb is too dangerous to live and disappears in the night.
The who now?
>>
>>53222278
They're all free Jumps. That's hardly a point to stand on. As for representing the community, we are all part of it. You cannot choose which ones to listen to and which ones are valid.

As for your accusations of shitposting, I'm doing nothing of the sort. I'm simply laying out my position on your Jump.
>>
>>53222287
its hastily thrown together but its not even close to unreadable did you even look
>>
>>53222324
If he'll is eternal, then why strive for your infinitesimal specks of life?
>>
>>53222335
Nitro. At one point he blows up a town and everyone decides this was apparently the fault of the superheroes who were fighting him, so the law gets passed to deputize all superheroes and force them to work for the government for better regulation and it's all one big stupid mess that leads to everyone fighting each other for no good reason.
>>
>>53222308
Other, arguably more worthwhile people are dependent on my existence in order to advance themselves to the point where they do not have to be dependent on my existence.
>>
>>53222335
Nitro. Apparently he can blow up everything around him, and was taking mutant growth hormone to make his explosions worse.

And so I beamed him into space.

Stupid plot is stupid.
>>
>>53222350
Because that's part of the punishment, anon. It's like asking why Sysiphus rolls a rock up a hill if he knows its just going to fall down again. Struggling to make things work is the setup to the punchline.
>>
>>53222344
Part of the problem is that there's really no reason to throw up a hastily thrown together work in progress, especially when formatting is something that only takes ten minutes or so and you don't even have that. You're not getting torn apart because you have nothing to tear apart. You're basically throwing out a bone with no meat and looking for feedback.
>>
>>53222343
the free jump point is people are saying not to create free content, my point is they/you have no point. why reject something for someone else for no reason
>>
>>53222278
No, you're right. Nobody here represents the community. However, the community represents itself, and considering nobody thinks this is a good idea, the community is obviously telling you to get the fuck out.

So get the fuck out.
>>
>>53222308
Wait, this isn't Hell?
>>
>>53222308
Nothing's killed me yet, not even me. Therefore, I must go on.
>>
>>53222407
Hell has much better company.
>>
File: welcome.gif (1MB, 316x195px) Image search: [Google]
welcome.gif
1MB, 316x195px
>>53222407
>>
>>53222436
I couldn't stop watching that for a while.
>>
>>53222372
Yeah, Civil War was pretty dumb. Don't get me wrong, the idea of registering superheroes with the government for greater accountability is a good one...in our universe. In Marvel-616, though, there has literally never been a time when the government has had knowledge about peoples' secret identities that hasn't gone wrong. Somehow, supervillains are going to get that information and use it against people, that's just how the universe they're in works. Even without the meta perspective, there's still no reason at all for anyone to believe the Registration Act will be successful, the track record is way against it. What idiot could possibly have faith in the government's ability to protect them when just a few years beforehand it was revealed that actual Nazi mad scientists had gotten control over SHIELD resources?
>>
>>53222407
Browse SB to see why your jump suffers from OTB syndrome.
>>
>>53222394
ther is a fully flushed out Item, companion and supplement section that are full of new ideas that im not sure how people will feel about or if the balancing seems good. its missing 2 sections and if those are important to you pretend they have the Pokemon trainer jumps sections there
>>
>>53222450
It's gotta be some sort of stupid Hydra plot.

Actually I forget, WAS it a Hydra plot or was it really stupid politics?
>>
>>53222398
I'm sure you thought you had a point mixed into that mess of a post, but I can not find it. So instead let me point out that I am not the only one who has expressed their distaste for your work. Do yourself a favor and stop. Should you believe you can force this onto the Drive, you will discover that you are sorely mistaken.
>>
>>53222464
I think it was Norman Osborne's plot, if I'm remembering right.
>>
>>53221953
>They can use it, but they usually can't repair, reverse engineer or maintain it.
I thought there was WoG from Wildbow that a tinker could make a maintenance manual for one of his stuff, but it would be for just that piece. And I'm guess it would extend the service life, but not help so much with combat damage if it got beyond replaceable armor plates into the circuitry/servos or something like that.

This also seems to vary on the type of Tech. I see a different Kid Win using his Modularity specialty to make pull and replace service modules, where the stuff that goes bad is in there, so he could set you up with spare replacement modules and a maintenance schedule where you swap out this gear box for a new one every so many hours, and that circuit board for a new one every so many hours, etc.
>>
>>53222419
Fair enough.

>>53222436
Hell has doggos? Does that mean God is a cat person?

>>53222456
Well duh, obviously the correct use of your CP is just to dump it into waifus. Giggity.
>>
>>53222492
Damn near interchangeable. Wait, wasn't he brought back after House of M? Then there was no Norman Osborne plot in my jump, because there was never a reset of reality that brought that chucklefuck back to life. Yay!
>>
File: Heavenly Pupper.jpg (36KB, 570x456px) Image search: [Google]
Heavenly Pupper.jpg
36KB, 570x456px
>>53222518
It was a ruse! All dogs go to heaven.
>>
File: aslan.jpg (39KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
aslan.jpg
39KB, 324x324px
>>53222518
>God is a cat person?
It does explain a few things, doesn't it?
>>
>>53222483
Do't say no for someone else Unless you have a good reason (and the probably still don't. maybe just don't answer for other people at all)
>>
>>53221265
The multiverse is littered with my partially finished projects, each begun with great enthusiasm... before I got bored.

The continuity option in the Star Wars jumps meant that I heard about a half-built ringworld that was still somehow orbitally stable around its star, and it wasn't until I went there and investigated - because hey, I didn't remember SW having ringworlds - that I remembered it was one of mine from back when I jumped KOTOR.
>>
Are there any perks that would allow me to harvest the souls of animals?
>>
>>53222552
Does that have to involve killing them yourself?
>>
>>53222460
Do you seriously consider that as fully fleshed out? To begin with if your presentation is this sub par, you're not going to get people interested enough to give you critique. The sections that you've considered as fleshed out aren't even anything substantial, and it's not like you've done anything new even if it seems new to you.
>>
>>53222552
The one in Demon Souls might work, its also free.
>>
File: suspicious.jpg (38KB, 590x568px) Image search: [Google]
suspicious.jpg
38KB, 590x568px
>>53222545
I saw how you were looking at that witch. Eating her face wasn't what you were wanting to do! Bad kitty.
>>
>>53222552
Conjuration magic in Skyrim or Morroblivion, and Dark Binding in Hellsing.
>>
>>53222535
>>53222545
I always thought he was a people person. That's why he locked them up in the garden. Then they damaged his fruit tree, so he just threw them out onto the streets. But he tried again with his chosen people.
>>
>>53222008
>WoG is kinda useless on the topic
This.

He gives lots of contradictory claims on why Tinker tech has issues, the most common ones are
>It's just too complicated for mere mortals to understand, so they can't maintain it without the Tinker
>The Tinkers themselves don't actually understand what they're building, and rely entirely on alien magic to guide them
>The space aliens are just flat-out cheating, and using shard-magic to accomplish things that couldn't be accomplished normally
>>
>>53222547
Are you just incapable of putting together a sensible sentence? I did not once attempt to speak for others. I pointed out that a lot of others have expressed a desire for you to stop as well.

Frankly, at this point you're just digging the hole deeper.
>>
File: Puru Clones.jpg (183KB, 1024x391px) Image search: [Google]
Puru Clones.jpg
183KB, 1024x391px
Reminder that you can save them by going to Gundam.
>>
>>53222601
Which Gundam though?
>>
>>53222558
Ill concede that the items aren't aggressively new and the supplement is like other supplements in its supplement-i-ness but i dare you to find companion options anywhere near some of the ones on my 'jump'
>>
>>53222557
Not necessarily, no. But it does need to be able to work on specific targets.

>>53222560
Hmm... Maybe.

>>53222577
>Conjuration Magic
Actually, that's perfect, thanks.
>>
>>53222324
>good faith
>in this prison of the damned
Believe it or not, more jumpmakers are not Valeria. I have given feedback to Mardukth, Myrmidon't, and Gaunlet. Sometimes they agreed and made a change, sometimes they disagreed. But they were not mean about it. I even remembering convincing Red of something once or twice (Gasp!)

Val is the only one who berates people like that, and incidentally seems to take issue with nearly every thing I say. Not just this jump, I think she was the same way when I tried to talk to her about God of Highschool also.

And I've gotten into arguments with other jumpmakers from time to time, but that seems more like heated tempers and the situation rather that the jumpmaker.

So with most jumpmakers (nearly all of them but Val), it's not wrong to assume they are acting in good faith. There is a _reason_ Worm_Anon is considered waifuable, after all.
>>
File: image.jpg (299KB, 819x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299KB, 819x2048px
>>53222601
There's a lot of people that could be saved in Gundam. And some are even worth saving!

Except Reccoa. She's a turbocunt.
>>
>>53222610
For them? Universal Century.
AKA: second best timeline after G Gundam
>>
>>53222610
I think its around Gundam ZZ but before Unicorn.
>>
>>53222601
I wound up butterflying away all the clones. Only Ple 1 exists, in my chain, the others never got made. That said, I did save her. No young girl should be around Glemy Toto.

>>53222610
Universal Century. Elpeo Ple/Puru is a young Newtype girl who Axis Zeon forces cloned many times over in order to create pilots for their psychic war machines. Specifically, the Psycho Gundam Mk.II and the many Quebely Mk.IIs. So many traumatized little psychic girls. At least one of them wound up being tossed in a brothel as a child prostitute after the war ended, too. Ple 12 definitely deserves better than she got.
>>
File: 1479980578739.jpg (91KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
1479980578739.jpg
91KB, 336x442px
I dare you to find even a single perk in any jump that can't be used for lewd by a sufficiently creative jumper.
>>
>>53222599
that's exactly how i feel about you and your side of the discussion

ther are about as many people interested in this as ther are people that for some reason are apposed to its general existence
>>
>>53222411
>Nothing's killed me yet, not even me. Therefore, I must go on.
That sounds more like an endorsement for a suicide booth than a reason to live.
>>
>>53222653
Strike Witches: Callsign
>>
>>53222625
It says a lot that Char and Amuro are the only ones who know how to sit on a sofa properly.
>>
>>53222658
Your WIP is of horrific quality and I recommend shelving it.

Please make a jump of something that does not already exist, before trying to replace something that does exist.

In plain English, since you seem to not understand: you have put up, you have been judged and found wanting. Stop being deliberately stupid.
>>
>>53222653
Legendary, from Kamigawa.
>>
>>53222653
Explain how Breath of Lava in From Dust can be used for lewd.
>>
>>53222642
>best timeline
I thought that was Build Fighters?
>>
>>53222667
Easy, it gets worked into dirty talk. Come on, you can do better than that.
>>
>>53222658
Where? Where are your defenders? I certainly don't see them. Even in the previous times you have posted I saw people who were barely putting up with your presence at best.
>>
>>53222685
No, Build Fighters has been ruined by the knowledge that it leads into Try.
>>
>>53222653
I don't want to try lol
first perk I thought of, I was able to come up with a way and am now grossed out
>>
>>53222667
>His callsign isn't Pussy Destroyer
>>
>>53222649
Small nitpick: Unless if was mentioned in some obscure side-work, there was only canonically two Qubeley Mk.II's - Ple and Ple Two's. The one they made a shitload of were the Mass Production Qubeleys.
>>
>>53222616
How many jumps have you actually seen? You're not even doing anything new. Multiple options that you have in that section there are basically specific niche takes on the standard canon companion or companion import.

Trainer and Pokemon import basically fall under the standard import options. The Canons fall under canon options. Trainer Team is basically Canons in a group, which also isn't anything new. Legendary is basically the Canon option for Pokemon. The only deviation you have is the Pokemon Prof, and even that isn't anything unique, considering dozens of people have done companions with special options.

There are jumpmakers known for doing strange things with companion options, you definitely don't fall under that bracket. Not in terms of depth or complexity.
>>
>>53222622
You're on 4chan. Nobody cares about meanness. Everyone thinks you're kind of autistic as fuck, so I'm not surprised someone that's less aggressively nice snapped at you for it.
>>
File: ENB1fIlVnMRcQ.gif (69KB, 480x455px) Image search: [Google]
ENB1fIlVnMRcQ.gif
69KB, 480x455px
>>53222660
You're not incorrect.
>>
>>53222653
Doesn't the sufficiently creative part defeat the rest of the question? And since everything is someone's fetish, isn't the idea that something, even innocuous stuff in real life, can't be made lewd a bit outdated?
>>
>>53222684
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (46KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
46KB, 347x346px
>>53222197
>>
>>53222653
Percussive Maintenance from CATastrophe.

>>53222658
Fuck off.
>>
>>53222709
I'm sorry, what is this "Try" that you speak of? There was not a sequel to Build Fighters.
>>
>>53222732
Oh yes, you're right. I always get them confused. The Mk.II looks so similar to the Mk.I that I tend to think of the more visually distinctive Mass Production Qubeleys as Mk.II.
>>
>>53222649
That makes her like, the second or third child prostitute in Universal Century.
>>
>>53222271
>not posting the smug anime face one
>>53222667
GF's (you're in Strike Witches, everything is yuri) name for you gets mentioned to fellow pilots, is your new callsign. And it's really lewd.
>>
>>53222761
get a sexRobot and use it as hard as you want without fear of it breaking.
>>
>>53222761
BDSM
>>
>>53222787
It's funny, because that's how callsign said work IRL.
>>
>>53222785
Yeah, there are a lot of psychic child prostitutes in the Universal Century. It's a weird trend.
>>
>>53222682
it's better than some full jumps objectively

>>53222688 you know i think your right i don't think anyone even read it
>>
So, can Evokers in Persona only be used by one person ever?
>>
>>53222761
Sex toy broke from overuse? Just smack it and keep going.
>>
>>53222709
>>53222766
I haven't finished Build Fighters yet, what's so bad about try?
>>
>>53222823
>objective claim of a subjective quality

Yeah, no, it's not. I love how you're completely disregarding even positive criticism, are you fifteen or something?
>>
>>53222821
Sure makes me want to kill a lot of people unrelated to the war, though.
>>
>>53222823
No. No, all of the jumps we have are all better than the piece of shit that you put up. Get the fuck out, you waste of air. Bancho is tolerated more than you, and that's saying a lot around here.
>>
>>53222817
That's the joke.

I could bring up great examples, like Lt. "Date" Raper, the poor bastard.
>>
>>53222823
>it's better than some full jumps objectively
Making an argument like this is about as stupid as you can go right now. Can easily turn this around and mention how even banned jumps are better than what you have.
>>
>>53222825
No. But for someone who uses one to summon their Persona, they'll need it to summon them, so you're limited to one person benefiting from it at a time. No using a single gun to empower lots of people. On the other hand, you can just make more, they're technological in nature.
>>
File: 1490075577060.png (382KB, 504x535px) Image search: [Google]
1490075577060.png
382KB, 504x535px
>>53222823
>it's better than some full jumps objectively
Even my jumps are better than this thing.
>>
>>53222741
Special Trainer import

Upgrades that let you re purpose people

the total and complete freedom to take anyone any way you want

fuck you dude those points being ignored is like shitposting in and of itself
>>
File: 1493432075440.jpg (44KB, 378x555px) Image search: [Google]
1493432075440.jpg
44KB, 378x555px
>>53222894
>Shots Fired
>>
>>53222864
Ah, so I couldn't do something like use one "gun" to give many people the potential to bring it out through other means? I was just kind of curious what the deal was with the "Generic" Persona jump's Evoker option.
>>
>>53222915
>pic

That's actually a good question.
>>
>>53222838
Honestly, it's not /that/ bad. It's certainly not good, it's just average. It just seems a hell of a lot worse than it actually is since it follows on from the excellent Build Fighters.
>>
>>53222907
>The total and complete freedom to take anyone anyway you want
Oh shit guys it's Rapestate
>>
>>53222927
Well, it's certainly a better jump than Fred's.
>>
File: Jumpers_Treasury.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers_Treasury.png
2MB, 1366x768px
How quickly can you turn mana into gold using Alchemy from Master of Magic?
>>
>>53222925
I'd think that was pretty badass, personally.
> "I'm like a halfling, but bigger and more dangerous and primal. FUCK YEAH!! Grab me a beer."
>>
>>53222907
Nobody is reading your Jump. Nobody wants it, especially considering your opening salvo on this board disregarded any traditions we have. And then you proceded to act like a complete tosser. Yet you continue to force yourself on us. You have been asked to leave and I am adding my voice to it. Go.
>>
>>53222842
Nope sorry but there are shit jump on the drive (also that was meant as a grumble)

and did i miss a bit of actual criticism cause all iv seen is 'its shit' and 'you can't English'
>>
>>53222949

It's probably a fairly slow process, given that turns represent long time periods.
>>
>>53222972
Apparently you can't English because you obviously can't read all the comments telling you to get the fuck out and this jump isn't wanted.
>>
>>53222972
>Lack of positive/constructive criticism.
And does that, perhaps, suggest something to you?
>>
>>53222972
I had already read your jump. It steals content outright from the existing Pokemon jump with some mild rewording and has no perks, just strictly items and companion options, and this is among the many reasons it's of poor quality and I recommend you shelve it.

Also how the fuck do you pick a real life continent when Pokemon has NONE OF THESE?
>>
>>53222996
I want this jump. But I don't want it by this author, because he's an incompetent.
>>
>>53222965
I anit going nowhere I was part of this community before i stared posting. I'm sorry you don't like my opinions but if you have a problem then you get out
>>
>>53223004
>Real life continent
The original games mentioned Guyana, so obviously South America exists. Did he mention any others, because I refuse to open that piece of shit.
>>
>>53223009
>I was part of this community before i stared posting
Then no, you weren't an active part of the community. Nice try though. I really don't want to sound like that guy, but how are you disregarding literally everything everyone tells you and taking it as personal criticism, dude?
>>
>>53222838
The MC is literally Reiji-but-worse, doesn't win through skill or planning, only bullshit martial arts and asspull powerups, doesn't even build his own gunpla, and is a harem protag. It takes pretty much everything good about BF and flushes it down the toilet.

Like, compare the Renatos vs Meijin match and the mini-Renatos vs Try Fighters match. The original is a back and forth match involving hidden abilities, planning, and use of terrain, and is won by clever planning and maneuvering on the part of the Meijin. The Try version has the Renato-team use traps and a gattai move, at which point CHICKEN HOW'RE YOU pulls out a super move and beats the gattai.
>>
>>53223000
It suggest that im too pure for this earth
>>
>>53223009
How about you get out since your opinions go against the rest of the community? This isn't a dictatorship, and you don't have control over this place you retarded wankstain.
>>
what happens to the proxies in the SOMA gauntlet if you kill the WAU first?
>>
>>53222838
Okay, dropping the "Try doesn't exist" bit for a moment here:

You know how a lot of the fun of Build Fighters is that it emphasizes that Gunpla Battle is just a game, so there's no reason to take it seriously and people can just have fun playing with weird and quirky designs? In Try, people like that are the losers. Fuck your fun and creative build that serves as a means of self-expression, you're going to be defeated by the guys who are running an overpowered and boring build because they just want to win. And not for any personal reasons, just because they're so determined . That guy who built a custom of the ZZ Gundam that's styled after 70s super robots and wants to win to prove his worth to a friend he's drifted apart from? Fuck him, he's going to get victory snatched away from him by his own team goading him into making stupid mistakes after he's already dominated the fight. The boxer who doesn't know much about Gundam but fights with his little brother's snapbuild so the brother can watch recordings of the matches while he's in the hospital? Yeah, he's going to be a background character after his only fight ends in him losing to the protagonist. The callback rom the first series who learned a valuable lesson about how cool it is to fight with your own skills and has a Gunpla of the series fans most want to see animated but never will be? Loses like a bitch because his suit inexplicably consumes far more power than anyone else's even though his opponents are throwing around bigger attacks than he is somehow god I hated that fight fuck you Transient Gundam!

Add to that a boring protagonist who has every girl slavering all over his dick despite no interesting qualities, a near complete removal of the cameos to prior Gundam series that made watching Build Fighters such a treat, and a lowering of the stakes despite greater escalation of action, and it just has so little to offer. It's not fun anymore, it's just another generic tournament series.
>>
>>53223015
The location roll is literally nothing but a list of continents (excepting Antarctica), one for canon, and one for free choice.

>>53223032
>It suggest that im too pure for this earth
Motherfucker you just convinced me that you are nothing but the shitposter. Fuck off.
>>
>>53222907
Except there's nothing special about your "special trainer" import. Let's go through them one by one.

Trainer Import is basically your run of the mill companion import function that almost every jump seems to have nowadays. You added in extra flavor text about rivals but that isn't anything special since people could just wank that anyways, and the background locking is more a pain than an asset.Mundane, Canon, and Non Canon are all literally just canon companion options. Trainer Team is the same thing except it allows for slot companions, which also isn't anything new.

Pokemon import is the same as above using a Pokemon option, and the only thing special here is that it ties into your supplement, which is already pretty barebones by itself. Again, having companions section tie in to others is not anything new. Legendary Companion is pretty much the same thing except in canon companion fashion.

Your so called Special Trainer Import is basically the same option that was in Slice of Life or 9 to 5, whichever one had the better man, except this is worse than the better man because it's only 1k CP and they're apparently compelled to fight you through some means.

Pokemon Prof is probably the only special thing and that's only because you're buying a warehouse add on on top. Except that's not even that special because that sort of tie in has also been done before for companions bringing in items on their own.

When even a banned jumpmaker has done more with companions in greater detail than you, I don't think you should be boasting about complexity or uniqueness.
>>
>>53223032
Ascend.
>>
>>53222983
That's rather disappointing, but I'll just make do I guess.
>>
>>53223032
>It suggests that I'm too pure for this Earth
Then how about doing us a favor and offing yourself so this Earth can get just a little less pure you insufferable cunt?
>>
>>53223015
Well, Indian elephants have to come from somewhere...
>>
>>53223004
this is meant to be a jump for people that don't want to do Pokemon first its supposed to be a rework a Quicksilver's, actual I'll take that as a complement cause i barley even looked at his :)

also Pokemon takes place on earth most canon regions are in japan, there is one in France and Sun and Moon are in Hawaii
>>
>>53223077
>also Pokemon takes place on earth most canon regions are in japan, there is one in France and Sun and Moon are in Hawaii
Fan theory.
>>
>>53223073
Iceland? Italy? Oh, maybe Indonesia?

Oh, Oh, I got it! Indiana!
>>
>>53223077
>I'm ripping off a jump that I barely looked at despite outright stealing items from it

I would call you a cunt but you lack the depth and warmth of one.
>>
>>53223027
Maybe I'm dense but is ther something other than we hate you get out
>>
>>53223104
I don't know, he seems pretty shallow and frigid like a cunt to me.
>>
>>53223114
You're encouraging this attitude by refusing to listen to a single thing that anyone suggests and having a holier-than-thou attitude.

I'm not even joking, how old are you?
>>
>>53223032
lol this wasn't me
>>
>>53223037
IIRC, wasn't the particle limit a thing or that fight and only that fight, never to be mentioned again?
>>
File: TP_Treasure.jpg (766KB, 677x402px) Image search: [Google]
TP_Treasure.jpg
766KB, 677x402px
>>53222949
>Jumper's Treasury
You mean an early jumper, right?
>>
>>53223114
No. No, there isn't. We hate you, so get the fuck out.
>>
>>53223125
Sure it wasn't. How old are you again?
>>
Would a jumper with Overlord Necromancy be able to win the Masters of Magic jump by force of a fuck ton of undead?
>>
>>53223125
>>53223032
Stop pretending to be me!
>>
>>53223037
>>53223028
Harem protag BS would've been enough, but with all the other stuff added in I'll definitely be avoiding it. Thanks for the explanations.
>>
>>53223153
>>53223125
>>53223032
Okay all of you need to stop this isn't funny
>>
>>53223153
Now I know you're not him. You actually know how to spell, as well as using proper punctuation and capitalization.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>53223160
I mean, you should still watch it. If not for Gyanko than for her minions. Delicious delicious minions.
>>
File: XOIaMRz.png (53KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
XOIaMRz.png
53KB, 400x224px
>>53223131
Hence the need to turn mana into gold quickly. Then I shall have all the gold. All of it I say!
>>
>>53223129
IIRC it showed up with SD-R, when the Ghidorah knockoff was draining the particles so they couldn't do shit.

Why the hell did SD-R even get that, the originals were just driving lesser-known suits?
>>
>>53222162

>>Scroll of genocide

Do we have a nethack jump?
>>
>>53223036
They die.
>>
File: 1489782123650.gif (474KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1489782123650.gif
474KB, 450x253px
Don't respond, just ignore.
There is no point in further posting.
>>
File: 1389506901902.gif (3MB, 492x283px) Image search: [Google]
1389506901902.gif
3MB, 492x283px
Should one become this *Extra* or is it possible to be too extra
https://my.mixtape.moe/whfjsx.webm

https://my.mixtape.moe/brvkaw.webm
>>
>>53223043
You're incredibly naive that it took you this long.
>>
>>53223177
Curses! Foiled again!

And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling purebloods and your snake too!
>>
>>53223246
HIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
>>
>>53223055
Special Trainer Import basically makes 2 your companions sudo-jumpers for the jump and separates your team into 3 separate teams that actively compete, lead by you and the 2 sudo-jumpers

'Non canon' allows you to take dead people, people from the past, grab a trainer version of anyone... i was really proud of that idea

I want to expand the supp I'm just not sure what to add other than detail
>>
>>53223129
No, I think it was mentioned earlier. The fight with the mini-Renatos, I think?

>>53223160
No problem, anon. Though I suggest watching the episodes with Tryon-3 in them because that thing is amazing (though I suppose watching it completely curbstomp the Try Fighters in episode 22 won't be as satisfying without the first twenty-one episodes of them being insufferable). And as >>53223196 points out, Gyanko is delightful. But the rest is not very good.
>>
>>53223204
ALL of it?
>>
>>53223277
For some reason, I'm suddenly sad that no one will ever make a Ducktales jump.
>>
>>53223211
Nope. I thought I had one from Elona, but it turns out they don't have any of those.

So I cast a Wish spell to relocate Sublime into a room with me. All of him. Every single last bacterium.

And then I fiendfyre'd that fucking bacteria out of existence.
>>
>>53223273
The one thing I'll give Sekai is that he respects Tryon-3. Everyone else just comments on "combining mecha, that's so stupid" when it's introduced, but Sekai is absolutely loving it. Watch this video, his expression is one of childlike wonder. For a brief moment, I thought maybe he could be redeemed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twJTHpZnTSI
>>
>>53223265
It's pseudo you dumb motherfucker.
Jumpers do not run on UNIX. Otherwise Jurassic Park would be a death jump.
>>
What do you think Thanatos would get from killing Glaistig Uaine or Eidolon?
>>
>>53223332
A Kill Order.
>>
>>53223332
Fanwank it, you useless handholdong-needing piece of shit.
>>
>>53223077
Nah it was said in interview that the France one was France. I mean I'm not a huge Pokemon buff but im pretty sure its legit if not I can use Fan theories as canon

>>53223104
Cruel... man damn
I've done the jump like 6 times and it's supossed to be a reworking of the original with added stuff for GO
>>
>>53221691
>Master Ball is 1000 CP
U wot
>>
>>53223347
What if I already have like six of those?

>>53223352
I'm not creative enough.
>>
>>53223149
If you had literally all the power perks, then yeah.. you'd have a big chance of winning.
The magic power talent, the capstone from the mage perks, being a skele/zombo, necromancy specialization, the world-tier ring, divine tier equipment, Realm of Heroes and Level 100.
All that shit together literally makes you an epic tier necromancer that even gods of death would fear.

You'd be able to take over just about any jump that isn't DBZ-tier with an army of undead. Baseline humans only make up to Level 40 and below undead though.
>>
File: golden_universe_by_whimper.jpg (620KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
golden_universe_by_whimper.jpg
620KB, 1152x864px
>>53223277
ALL OF IT
>>
>>53222761
Wouldn't you literally be able to violently hump machinery back into functionality?
>>
>>53223297
Wasn't someone working on it at some point?
>>
>>53223265
>Special Trainer Import basically makes 2 your companions sudo-jumpers for the jump and separates your team into 3 separate teams that actively compete, lead by you and the 2 sudo-jumpers
And that isn't anything unique. There have been jumps before that played with this idea. Even better man is basically this idea except more flexible than what you have.

>'Non canon' allows you to take dead people, people from the past, grab a trainer version of anyone... i was really proud of that idea
I don't see what there is to be proud of. This doesn't do what you can't already do in most canon companion options.

When even a shitposter makes a jump of higher quality and depth than yours, I don't think you should be particularly proud of anything. And this is only comparing a single section too.
>>
>>53223122
I'm taking this stuff about my companions to heart though its still basically just 'its not special'

I'm 24
>>
File: gfy.gif (1MB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
gfy.gif
1MB, 480x271px
>>53223358
>>
>>53223332
Better question: What do you get if you kill a Tinker with it?

Because the idea of your terrifying specter of doom hunkered over a workbench building some Tinker crap is both ridiculous and hilarious.
>>
>>53223153
Bruh I'm The Fredpieman you impostery is barely flattery
>>
I'm glad this "jumpmaker" is here, posting his shit, because it'll make my WIP look better by comparison.
>>
>>53223235
No.

One must always be more extra.

Although you might want to slow down once you hit Dark Brain levels, out of courtesy for the universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAotFi_lOWo
>>
>>53223273
>Tryon-3
BEST ROBOT
>>
Has anyone ever had the thought of "Man, kids these days are fucking dumb. Wait,
I'm the same age. Am I this fucking dumb?"

Because >>53223399 made me think that. It is not a good feeling.
>>
>>53223399
It's not just "it's not special". It's also bland as fuck. You're not even coming close to scratching the baseline as far as quality is concerned, not in depth, uniqueness, or flavor. You basically tossed together six piles of plain noodles and squirted on a bit of a different sauce on each one to hide the fact that it was plain noodles.
>>
>>53223320
oh shit guess you a sudo-Grammer nazi huh
also what?
>>
>>53223381

Are you planning on changing your name to Gold Member or something?

Gold a shit element and is pretty much worthless aside from it's conductive properties.
>>
>>53223452
If you think that's bad, consider that the average IQ is 100. That means roughly half the people in the country have double-digit IQs.
>>
Is someone making a Kabeneri jump?
I need one made
>>
>>53223469
I look forward to seeing your work anon
>>
File: anime-girl-ocean-clouds-freedom.jpg (149KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
anime-girl-ocean-clouds-freedom.jpg
149KB, 1600x900px
>>53220855
Jump # 94 ARIA
Background: Salamander
Perks:
*A View of the sky (0)
*Climatology (100, Discount)
*Weather forcast: Pleasant (200, Discount)
*The Moods of Aqua (300, Discount)
*Feeling the atmosphere (discount)
*The necessity of rain (150, Discount)
Companions
*Friends of mine (100)

(So I know even less than nothing about this world)

Wow, another vacation jump, I admit I wasn’t expecting that; I certainly wasn’t going to turn it down either. This place was amazing; a beautiful futuristic aquatic paradise. I was charged with helping maintain the weather which was an easy job. I realized early on I could sneak rain in late at night and no one would complain.

It was amazing having all of my companions out at once though it led to some conflicts as Balial and Nebros are trying to keep Alice away from Snowflame. Also Valery seemed kind of lonely with the rest of her friends paired up with guys, she has kind of become friends with Death and Sans.

Thankfully Rick seemed to enjoy this place too. It was probably the free booze and technology that managed to usually keep his attention. I really need to get another mad scientist to use as a rival for him. Maybe I should have picked up Doom when I had the chance… still I think the odds are too great Doom would have just betrayed me at some point. He was not one for sharing anything.

All in all I was grateful for the additional chance to rest, it does make me worry slightly though. If we are getting this much time off what is coming next.
>>
>>53223452
His problem is thinking that he's made something unique and innovative, and then getting on a high horse about it before saying his jump is objectively better than others. Even the trash Final Fantasy jumps after 11 that are still on the drive are better than this shit.
>>
>>53223477
You don't want my work.
No one likes the jumps I've made.
>>
Do y'all think that if my Persona used Merging + Aspect Manifestation on my Thanatos, it could effectively become the same being? I really don't like "carrying" around excessive amounts of the same type of thing.

On a related note, should I import my melee weapon as a Zanpakuto? It has a few neat abilities but the problem is that I hate sentient weapons just as much as having twenty versions of the same weapon, and not importing anything wouldn't change the fact that it exists.
>>
>>53223509
BLADE?
>>
>>53223461
Nah, it's just that there's a specific reason for me to have a lot of gold. At least, there will be if I ever make the jump I need it for
>>
>>53223525
Probably Dirge
>>
>>53223525
Nope
I said my jumps are bad, as in everyone agrees to that point alone
>>53223574
Nu
>>
>>53223425
Would you mind giving us a peek?
>>
>>53223425
Better be fast on that, if you don't take advantage of it now the effect will wear off.
>>
>>53223538
How do you plan to store all this gold?
>>
>>53223580
The only one I can think of that fits that description is mib, but he got better after he came back.
>>
>>53223580
The only one I know that fits that is pre-return mib, but he came back and got much better.
>>
>>53223589
>>53223594
I'm almost done with the perk descriptions, then I'll post what I've got so far.
Unfortunately, it looks like my external is dying, so I won't be able to add the excellent titlepage.
>>
>>53223602
>>53223607
Nigga this is eerie.
>>
>>53223602
The bottom tier jumpmakers are SJ, Blade, Mib, Tera, Dirge. There aren't that many other other namefags that fit the bill. So he's at least above them if he's not one of them.
>>
>>53223602
>>53223607
I'm flattered
>>
>>53223617
I am on the edge of my seat.

If you don't post something within the next five minutes, I'm probably going to cause an altercation.
>>
>>53223596
That's just the thing anon. For what I'm using it for it isn't actually being stored, it's being used up. The golden universe was just a joke. Until I turn the 40k universe into a lump of gold, that is
>>
>>53223636
>tier
There are no jumpmaker tiers, they are all shit-tier. I have never seen a single jump that wasn't shit.
>>
>>53223636
You remind me of someone's retarded, hateful, and annoying little brother tagging along with him and his friends because mom said so. Always saying stupid shit and butting into conversations.
>>
>>53223642
Ah, so is it Kang of the Hill?
>>
>>53223580
Mommy?
>>
>>53223692
He's busy shitposting all day in /cyoag/ now.
>>
>>53223658
>I have never seen a single jump that wasn't shit.

I have, once.

But then I woke up...
>>
>>53221691
Depending on the game it might be 1000 or 5000 for the starting money, also just so you know the comparable currency is yen. This is the money that an average child happens to have in their pocket when they decide to fuck off into the wilderness to chase pokemon.

Please don't charge cp for what equates to under $100

Also just stop, this isn't going to go well for anyone.
>>
>>53222949
>How quickly can you turn mana into gold using Alchemy from Master of Magic?
Fairly quickly. A turn in MoM is a month, but unlike being limited like overland combat spells are, alchemy is unrestricted. You could have max mana, turn it all into gold, break your enchanted items for more mana, turn that into gold, get bored and turn some gold back into mana (which in MoM seems more like a physical thing, sort of like tass in Mage the Ascension) and so on.

Assuming arbitary mana and the alchemist retort, you can mint 999 pieces at once. So find out how much a historical gold coin weighted, and you can make that much times 999 per minute or second, depending on how long you think the spell casts.
>>
>>53223682
Maybe...
>>53223700
How would you know this?
>>
>>53223669
You'd have to be pretty autistic to think that somebody having "tier lists" is stupid shit anon. It's a matter of preferences, people are going to have them. Do you think you're on a forum or something where people respect each other's conversations and carefully consider the implication of their words?
>>
>>53223719
>How would you know this?
The same style/behavior/persistence. When I confronted him over it he just said 'wow I haven't been called that in years' instead of denying it too.
>>
File: 1489786859359.png (433KB, 600x562px) Image search: [Google]
1489786859359.png
433KB, 600x562px
>>53223743
>a forum or something where people respect each other's conversations and carefully consider the implication of their words?
>implying
>>
>>53223658
No, there are definitely jumpmakers that are worse than shit-tier. Shit-tier is about the best you get and then it goes downhill from there.
>>
File: 1456444849180.png (64KB, 613x176px) Image search: [Google]
1456444849180.png
64KB, 613x176px
Give me some examples of characters who would benefit greatly from companionization.

Hard mode: No immortals who are bored of life.
>>
>>53223636
>bottom tier jumpmakers are
Of fuck you. Cuchulu Saves the world is fun, even if it could be updated based on commentary in thread. Gamer is even better.

Calling Dirge bottom tier is just shitposting.

Bancho made PS238, which keep him from the bottom no matter how shit the ghostbusters is.
>>
>>53223794
Define benefit
>>
Is there anywhere i could get a really nice vault?
>>
>>53223452
if it makes you feel better i actually have a near genius IQ...IQ's are still a thing right
>>
>>53223830
Warehouse Supplement.
That's it's primary point.
Take Force Field for Security, and barring Drawbacks your stuff is secure.
>>
File: JTCTJ v 0.01 (WIP).pdf (115KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JTCTJ v 0.01 (WIP).pdf
115KB, 1x1px
>>53223589
>>53223594
>>53223643
Here it is. All suggestions welcome, especially on the Saved Items.
>>
>>53223847
You don't have a near genius IQ, unless you're trolling the fuck out of us. In which case, pretending to be retarded is a really poor use of your time.
>>
>>53223794
>Hard mode: No immortals who are bored of life.
Literally anyone who wants to live forever/ does not want to die.
>>
>>53223719
Hey! You're alive!

How goes Bleach 3.0?
>>
>>53223797
>Calling Dirge bottom tier is just shitposting.
Has it gone so far that people are actually defending the SB-er now. I don't know what kind of kick you get spreading this kind of disinformation around, but it definitely isn't just shitposting.
>>
>>53223872
This is a work of near genius. Oh man, I have been looking forward to jumping this.
>>
>>53223872
I can be Elfstar? Yay!
>>
Can you take repeated Exalted jumps, or is becoming multiple types of Exalt too much?
>>
>>53223388
Better man is vary different these are just your regular companions that lead a team of there own the idea was that i wanted to limit the companion count without actually limiting anything

I really feel like the ability to take anyone from the world as a trainer and/or Professor warrants some praise or at least less disdain

and can you think of a jump that has that many options :) hmmm
>>
>>53223914
Yeah, at first. But fiction is full of people who have gotten tired of immortality and envy mortals for the brevity of their existences. Personally, I think it's just resentful mortals trying to cope with their jealousy. "The immortals are the ones who are really jealous of us, because being able to die is way better than never dying, right? Yeah!"
>>
>>53223934
Anon, get out of here. You're dead! You don't exist any more.
>>
>>53223952
You can take multiple Exalted jumps, yes. How this interacts with your Essence score and Anima banner is up to you, and likely to be confusing for anyone else in Creation who sees you.
>>
>>53223918
>Has it gone so far that people are actually defending the SB-er now.
Dirge is one of us. If only people could punch you in the face over the internet, so he didn't have to drop his trip to post here because of the shit you give him.
>>
>>53223794
Grim, from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy. He's immortal, but certainly not bored. If anything he's one of the jazzier immortals you'll find. Plus he comes with a sweet Jamaican accent and a cosmic scythe. And you'd be doing him a huge favor.
>>
>>53223872
Can The Ugly Stink of Sin be toggled? ...I ask for presumably obvious reasons...
>>
File: 1482807097514.gif (953KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
1482807097514.gif
953KB, 320x239px
>>53223976
>Activate all anima at once, creating a horrible and bright mishmash of color that is horrifying to look at

BECOME THE ONE-PERSON SENTAI TEAM YOU WERE MEANT TO BE, EXALTED JUMPERS!
>>
>>53223492
yall need to calm down I'm just trying to find out what people like about it and if the items seemed balanced between the Backgrounds
>>
>>53224027
>find out what people like about it
LITERALLY NOTHING.
>>
>>53223918
Get over your abandonment issues already. He left you. You have to accept it.
>>
>>53223794

Priscilla the Crossbreed: An immortal who never got to enjoy life.

Fran Madaraki: Could stand to learn some ways of healing others that don't make their lives worse.

Luther Strode: Seeking out a way to purify the Hercules Method of the murder urge would be a big deal to him.

Mnemon: As long as the power dynamic wasn't too imbalanced, she could do with peers who won't betray her, can stand up to her, and don't want to use her. The same goes for Azula, more or less.
>>
>>53223954
>and can you think of a jump that has that many options
Other people already pointed it out, but yeah, you definitely have nowhere near as many "options" as some of the Dirge jumps out there. When even a scenario of his has more options than your jump, it's pretty sad that you're actually boasting about it. I mean, it's a scenario, literally an add on section that's generally a single paragraph, and it has more options than your jump.
>>
>>53223872
> If you don't have any magical powers or know any schools of magic, then you begin to slowly gain those powers your character has in the game.
WHOA, man! Tone this down a little?
>>
>>53223872
This is amazing. Just amazing.

I gotta get some sleep now, but will comment more later.

>King James Bible
In the meantime, it looks like my library's going to get a LOT bigger the next time I visit a world with a celestial bureaucracy.
>>
>>53224009
Toggle added.
>>
>>53223708
Thanx I didn't think about that

But it fuels me lol
>>
>>53223872
>for the wages of sin is death
Sooooooo, would genocide count as sinning?
You know, not that I want to kill Scion with it. I'm just asking. For a friend.
>>
>>53223794
Akitsu from Sekirei she gets a crappy ending
Illya, Archer and Avenger from Fate/stay night. more crappy endings.
Any Marvel character really because crap that never ends. Special mention for Spiderman... really he needs to escape that universe.
>>
File: Ruse.jpg (33KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
Ruse.jpg
33KB, 600x406px
>>53224121
>>
>>53224064
>Mnemon: As long as the power dynamic wasn't too imbalanced, she could do with peers who won't betray her, can stand up to her, and don't want to use her. The same goes for Azula, more or less.
Just don't sleep in the same bed as her unless you've got pretty good regeneration. Sex is fine, but do not fall asleep during the post-coital snuggle.
>>
>>53224087
Will downgrade to limit to Dark Dungeons.

>>53224121
Will add an upper limit clause. Scion presumably can't choke to death, die of cancer, or get killed by a speeding truck.
>>
>>53215059
>Black Holes are neat problem solvers, but it's been difficult to get a power that allows me to use them without endangering everyone. Any suggestions?

Magicka's Vortex spell. It's basically "I Can't Believe It's Not A Black Hole". Punches a small hole in reality, and highly compressed tidal forces and/or air pressure does the rest. It's not very big (at all) but that's what magic booster perks are for if you need them. Also, since it runs on magic, not physics, you don't have to worry about gamma radiation exposure and shit like that.

Just make sure you have Nullify (or similar magic cancel/dispel) in case the vortex fails to go away on its own.
>>
>>53223988
See >>53224052. You're just as bad as he is.
>>
>>53224150
Noooooooooooooooo

But for serious though. I understand why you're doing it, but that still hurts me just a little bit inside.
I wanted to see how fast he would have croaked.
>>
File: FishSmoke.jpg (42KB, 460x438px) Image search: [Google]
FishSmoke.jpg
42KB, 460x438px
>>53223916
Why would there be Bleach 3.0? Bleach 2.0 is great.

>>53223847
IQs are just how well you can test. You can have a high IQ & still be stupid.
>>
>>53224150
What if it's a speeding Endbringer truck?

ENDBRINGER TRUCK OF PEACE
>>
>>53224086
oh man i was just meaning companion options
>>
>>53223872
>Memetic Density
It's not clear what this perk does. Remove all your knowledge of Christianity?

>I'm Elfstar
This should give you Jack Chick style pagan magic rather than letting you get another setting's magic by playing its RPG.

>Fruit of Knowledge
Does the eternal damnation effect persist even in other settings?

>Sex Is Sacred
What happens if I don't follow the restrictions?
>>
File: Crona 2.jpg (69KB, 530x550px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 2.jpg
69KB, 530x550px
>>53223794

Finn the Human (He's used to Jumper-esque shenanigans by the bizarre nature of his home world, hero nature, the pillow world episode and the reseting time maze episode. A Jumper taking him under their wing, allowing him to mature and grow less awkward in the process, would probably be great.)

Dark Souls PC (No real reason other than them being a huge undead badass and the fluff being left to the writer, so you could really imagine them being all sorts of things. I took the one I met with me and they slaughtered an elder dragon with an axe, some fireballs, a rope and a knife and it was awesome.)

Adventure loving heroes and heroes with few attachments in general are pretty great I'd say.
>>
>>53224184
ABADDONU AKBAR
>>
File: A RUNABOUT.gif (725KB, 396x237px) Image search: [Google]
A RUNABOUT.gif
725KB, 396x237px
Any perks for keeping loud monologues secret?
>>
>>53223872
It might just be a problem on my end, but it looks like the top part of every letter is cut-off.
>>
>>53223872
Does anyone receive any discounts or freebies?
>>
File: ZOOM IN READY LAUGHING.gif (1MB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
ZOOM IN READY LAUGHING.gif
1MB, 300x330px
>>53221265
So...for my Writer Chain, I wanted to make I N F I N I T E S E R V A N T cards. Or at least to always be able to make them. Even after the Prillya Jump. Since I won't be able to access the Throne of Heroes when I leave, it's imperative I need to have a mini throne of heroes somewhere.

So why don't I make a bootleg version? Bound together with magical duct tape? (AKA what I call perks like The Moving Finger Writes/Wishcraft)

So here is my plan. I mass summon servants, and since I have near infinite mana I can do that. I bind their souls to gemstones for safe keeping. I then, digitize their souls and upload them to a computer via magitech perks in .sa files. If I extract their NP for use in a card I put it in a .np file. Whenever I want to copy a soul, I just Control + C. In order for a computer to actually copy them though, I need to hook it up to the infinite mana battery. (Using the Demon King Capstone from Maoyuu, I make a computer that can cast magic via the Moving Finger Writes) So if I'm busy other people can use it. I then proceed to use the servant card making process. The computer, though a special program I made, acts as a replacement for Pandora's Box to damper their will.

Making the plan was easy. Getting the tech was not.

I went Magus, and I had no points to spare for the servant card making tech. Because I learned how to to make the Kaleidoscopes and all that. I needed to, because combined they were more expensive than the servant tech. So I needed to initiate THE HEIST: MAGICAL GIRL EDITION. I had to BREAK into the Ainzworth Castle and steal the tech.

>Pic related: My reaction to realizing I had to do this
>>
>>53224197
The comparison still stands. SB-er and shitposter arguments aside, this was the guy who intentionally pushed companions as heavily as possible back in the day to suit his own build. I'm guessing you've never even seen the jump he had that had it's own skill trees for companions for no good reason except because he wanted them in there.
>>
>>53223794
Saitama. Enemies who could pose a challenge to him are few and far between, but travelling with a jumper could give him more challenges, power, and fun.
>>
>>53224207
>It's not clear what this perk does. Remove all your knowledge of Christianity?
I'm not 100% clear either. Will try to nail it down better in the next draft. I think I wrote this after the Nth tract I read that had characters going "hurrr, what's a soul?".

>I'm ElfstarThis should give you Jack Chick style pagan magic rather than letting you get another setting's magic by playing its RPG.
I'll try to make it more clear that it only grants the Dark Dungeons magic, and note in a Notes section that it tops out at maybe a 5th level D&D spellcaster.

>Fruit of Knowledge: Does the eternal damnation effect persist even in other settings?
Will make it clear that it only applies in-jump.

>Sex Is Sacred: What happens if I don't follow the restrictions?
Would being under the effect of For The Wages of Sin Is Death be too harsh, do you think? or maybe just "now you have a venereal disease, and you'd better hope it isn't AIDS."
>>
>>53224275
Already fixed for the next version.
>>
File: 1489513637790.png (999KB, 1044x1751px) Image search: [Google]
1489513637790.png
999KB, 1044x1751px
>>53224227
I think Kona could really benefit from being companioned. Get him/her away from his/her mother also show him/her that there's more to life than being abused by his/her mother.
>>
>>53221800
Thing is "Greek Myth" is so generic there is no way to tell. There is no one version of events.
>>
Given the ability to import a pantheon into the Percy Jackson jump and get a perfect replica of one of its divine artifacts, what would be some good choices?
>>
>>53224023
>tfw you can't repeat Sids 5 times to become an entire team of sids
>tfw you can't repeat all of them way too many times to be a full Circle of every type of Exalt

Also, what's the most recent version of Warframe, the one in the folder?
>>
>>53224277
What are those two perks from?
>>
>>53224284
Damn nah man i haven't
>>
File: Small Crona 2.gif (28KB, 351x200px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 2.gif
28KB, 351x200px
>>53224368

Crona? Yeah, Crona could be good. Whole omniverse of boobs to introduce him or her too. Ragnarok is an ass though and only goes away later on when Crona goes full nutters and absorbs him so it's a bit of a weird situation.
>>
File: laughing putin.gif (1008KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
laughing putin.gif
1008KB, 375x304px
>>53223872
>The Ugly Stink of Sin
>take Evercleansed in Body Mod
>>
>>53224382
Brahmanda astra. Use it to enhance a weapon (doesn't even need to be a weapon, one guy used an astra through a blade of grass) and nothing can escape the attack, which boils the oceans and burns everything without even leaving ashes.
>>
File: MewTwo.jpg (52KB, 460x722px) Image search: [Google]
MewTwo.jpg
52KB, 460x722px
>>53224485
Could always separate them. That way you can give Ragnarok a chance of life without being stuck with Crona.
>>
>>53224559
Unless you have an attack of equal or greater power. Brahma's astras can be shot down. There's no weapon stronger than the brahmanda astra, at least in Hindu mythology, but they can be parried with another one.
>>
File: Prey Jumpchain v.2.pdf (228KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Prey Jumpchain v.2.pdf
228KB, 1x1px
Added about every item I could think of and made some edits based on last round's feedback, so here I am again

Just have to do drawbacks and a bit of formatting and it's good to go.
>>
Which of the Nasuverse jumpchains are compatible with each other? I count 3 Fate ones and 1 Tsukihime.

Second, do you get to keep Servants as companions post-jump?
>>
>>53224532
That combo did not occur to me, but it's hilarious.

I'm wondering if adding a toggle would mean it should have a higher cost, though.
>>
>>53223872
>tailored for black audiences
What would be the most amusing jumps to carry this over to?
>>
>>53224570
Y'know, him being melted down and forced to be the blood of another kid is really something you'd think more jumpers would do something about.
>>
>>53224452
He's not even a jumpmaker known for having good amounts of content, there's at least a good dozen jumpmakers on the IRC that beat him out. So clearly you just have no clue what most jumps on the drive are like.
>>
File: the heist.jpg (1MB, 1000x1464px) Image search: [Google]
the heist.jpg
1MB, 1000x1464px
>>53224277
Now, I'm not a fool here. Breaking into Ainzworth Castle for purposes of stealing their tech is not going to be easy. I may have had magical girls who I had go through the ritual of Third Magic and thus have infinite amana, but that can hardly help when the Ainzworth also have soul fuckery and no protection so far. I may be immune to it, but they aren't. I am going to need outside help.

I told Zeltrech my plan and project, and he found it fairly interesting. I asked him for help, offering him the secrets of my mini Throne of Heroes if he would help in the fighting. It was a small price to pay for the help of someone like Zeltrech. But I could trust him with it. He may not be the best teacher, but he knows that the distinction between right and wrong is important, something not a lot of magi have. He thought it would be an amusing exercise and also he was getting something out of it, so win win for him.

Then I got Illya and her friends' help. Kuro did not exist. Anyway, I had my magical girl army, Zeltrech, and Illya's gang to do the fighting outside. It was enough to distract them. So I snuck in with Hades's Hat, freed Shirou, gave him a magical buff on the spot to give him some good regen/better fighting, and then continued on to the lab. I pilfered everything I needed, and returned to the the front.

We had won. Huh. Imagine that. We got to win before the Heroic Spirit army got summoned. Zeltrech had made sure of that, because I warned everyone if the fighting went on for too long, it would end up that way.

>>53224428
The Moving Finger Writes is from DC Occult, Dabbler origin. Wishcraft is from Stay Night but it can also be found in Prillya.
>>
>>53223872
>Book of Life
I feel like somehow fusing this with a Death Note would break something.
>>
>>53224400
Fortunately Sidereals get a greater astrology charm that allows them to be every caste at once for a time.
So you can go full one man ranger squad if you don't mind confusing the fuck out of robo spiders.
>>
>>53223872
Huh. I remember something being said about this a long time ago. Amazing it actually materialized.

And it isn't terrible either. The jump itself I mean. It's pretty good. The setting itself is as horrible as expected.

I like how you chose landscape view for it, ficts the tracts. This would be a fun one to have Imaged. I'm sure there are some pretty Narmtastic panels from Chick Tracts out there.

>Res Plz
In seriousness, I don't think embalming would matter, your body is getting healed all at once at the end of the 3 days. Being Embalmed or cremated would matter, just your resurrection location. Waking up perfectly fine in a coffin 6 feet under is still an issue.

>You can curse somebody to die (or almost die) once in the near future.
Once ever, or you can only have one cursed operating at a time, what?

>Special Evidence
The legal term is Spectral Evidence, from people giving testimony in court about what they saw the ghost of X say or do.

>Items
Love ALl the Drop In stuff.
>King James Bible
This is also really nice.
>Fruit of Knowledge
Harsh. Might want to specify this settings god as opposed to all of them. I would also think it would either not work if eaten in ignorance, or give you a strong sense of foreboding beforehand when you try to eat it.
>great at warding off vampires. Which are a totally a thing.
Would be funny if it ALSO worked on wannabe vampires (WoD Ghouls, real life Goths, cutters and other edgelords.)
>Life in Review
Also a winner. But I would expect more than one seat. A central one the movie is based off of, and at least two more for angels and devils to eat popcorn and offer commentary.
>Mask of the Deceiver (300)
This is the only 300 CP item that isn't awesome, but I don't know what to replace it with.
>>
>>53224679
That's an excellent point. Seems like a lot more Jumpers would be interested in pulling the abusive weapon out of his bloodstream.
>>
>>53224180
>IQs are just how well you can test. You can have a high IQ & still be stupid.

IQ is the most established metric in psychology Many...
>>
File: 3MbaCL0.jpg (177KB, 1105x821px) Image search: [Google]
3MbaCL0.jpg
177KB, 1105x821px
>>53224769
Yes. However its not without its flaws. As I pointed out its a test based system. If you're not good at testing you can score lower than someone who's good at testing despite having similar enough intelligence.
>>
File: 1052_03.gif (31KB, 458x236px) Image search: [Google]
1052_03.gif
31KB, 458x236px
>>53223872
I kind of want an uglycute demon creature as a companion option. Just someone there that will constantly remind me to keep up the sinning.
>>
>>53224807
You have too choices

Keep telling yourself that or hop in the box with me.
>>
>>53223469
I'll do it.
>>
>>53224844
Stop acting like IQ testing is completely perfect. God, you're so insufferable. Why did you even come back? No one missed you.
>>
>>53224886
I never left.
>>
>>53224748
>This would be a fun one to have Imaged. I'm sure there are some pretty Narmtastic panels from Chick Tracts out there.
There are. Oh man, there are. And I have a bunch of them (along with a pretty good title page) saved on my external, which isn't wanting to connect to my PC. When I've got all the text finalized, I'll be adding them where appropriate.

>In seriousness, I don't think embalming would matter
You're probably right, I was just trying to add some kind of stigmata-reference.

>Once ever, or you can only have one cursed operating at a time, what?
This is an excellent question. I'm leaning towards having one curse per person, and no more than once a week?

>The legal term is Spectral Evidence
I'm going to double check, but I'm pretty sure Chick uses the term "Special Evidence" in the tract. I would not be at all surprised if he got it wrong. If he did, I'm going with his words, though.

>Fruit of Knowledge
Will be specified to only apply to Jack T Chick's God, and additionally clarified in the notes to probably not matter to other deities.

>Life in Review peanut gallery
If there was anything liek that in the jumps, I'd definitely add it. As-is, I could clarify in description or in notes that there's room for other people to stand or bring their own chairs.

>Mask
I could add that it makes the wearer appear human to all scans, magical senses, etc.?

Thank you for your input!
>>
>>53223872
>Angelic Scissors+A metaphysical contract perk from another setting
>If a deal you made starts going bad, just cut up the contract
Neat.
>>
>>53224903
I was about to continue, but you posting a smug anime girl reminded me that there's a filter system that's better used on you. Bye.
>>
>>53224886
>Implying the baka ever left
The baka is always here anon, sometimes she is quiet other times she wears no name but she is always here. Always a baka.
>>
>>53224811
>I kind of want an uglycute demon creature as a companion option. Just someone there that will constantly remind me to keep up the sinning.
That's weird. You're weird. I'll see if I can make it work.
>>
>>53223872
Just a few little things

- Iconoclast is misspelled in the drop-in origin.
- Perk section is missing the traditional explanation of 50% off per matching origin. Not a big deal but there is the off chance someone might take it as their first jump before knowing how things work.
- Is there supposed to be a space between the 6 and For in "6For The Wages of Sin Is Death"?
- Get is Misspelled in "Ye shall not surely die..."

Aside from those my only issues are if any of the backgrounds get freebies and the "I'm Elfstar" perk maybe being too ambiguous/strong. Both of which have already been brought up though.

I really like this though. It's hilarious and I love the lion pit and the fruit of knowledge especially.
>>
>>53224951
>Always a baka.
Well she is a worshiper of the corpse emperor, of course she is a baka.
>>
File: 1483296593303.jpg (79KB, 818x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1483296593303.jpg
79KB, 818x1157px
>>53224973
>>
File: 1479698679461.gif (520KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1479698679461.gif
520KB, 500x330px
>>53224997
>>
>>53224965
> Iconoclast is misspelled in the drop-in origin.
>Perk section is missing the traditional explanation of 50% off per matching origin.
>Is there supposed to be a space between the 6 and For in "6For The Wages of Sin Is Death"?
Already fixed.
>Get is Misspelled in "Ye shall not surely die..."
Thanks, missed that one!

I was kind of ambivalent about the lion pit, so I'm happy somebody likes it!
>>
>>53224952
I wouldn't bother, it's a bad idea. I mean, I want it, but I don't think anyone else will.
>>
>>53224886
I missed Strike-chan...
That being said, I'mma have to agree with Manyfist on this one. While IQ is the best measure we have of intelligence, it's not the be-all, end-all. It certainly has its flaws, mostly relating to the testing process.
>>
>>53224997
The Imperium jump is apparently being reworked into an Only War jump, that means a dedicated SoB jump is a possibility. Thought you might want to know if you didn't already.
>>
>>53225036
I already have a bunch of Saved-type companion options, so I was looking for a Fallen-type to even things out. It may be a generic Demonic Companion looking to get out before Jesus comes back and roflstomps Satan's forces, but I'll make sure it's appearance (spectral-wise, anyway) and personality are to some degree determined by a purchaser's preferences.
>>
Running the Hollywood jump as not!Galaxy Quest, best idea or best idea?

>cast of fantasy show X get kidnapped/recruited by extra dimensional elves thinking they're the heroes, with great skill at arms and magic that can save their people
>they aren't
>except Jumper and possibly Companions are
>>
File: 1257052851510.jpg (444KB, 630x719px) Image search: [Google]
1257052851510.jpg
444KB, 630x719px
>>53225075
So the perk tree my entire chain is based around is up in smoke?

Is that what you're telling me?

>>53225067
Thanks anon. And yeah, I'll agree with the rest of it. Psychology isn't what I'd call a hard science.
>>
>>53225120
Maybe? The SoB stuff might stay in the jump and a potential SoB specific jump could have all that stuff and more in it.
>>
>>53224180
>Why would there be Bleach 3.0? Bleach 2.0 is great.
Dunno, he said he ws planning another major update right after he released 2.0.
>>
>>53225120
Tbh, I would barely even call psychology science.
>>
File: Sarge.jpg (158KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
Sarge.jpg
158KB, 800x615px
>>53225120
You must have been in a lot of battles to have so much scar tissue on your chest.
>>
>>53225114
...how did the elves find out about the show?
>>
>>53223719
Good to see you again, how goes it?
>>
>>53225181
...Magic.
>>
>>53225181
>...how did the elves find out about the show?
He took the drawback that made you go to other worlds to enact/film the movies, and Jumpers Benefactor (Agent to the Stars!) handled the rest?
>>
File: The boss.jpg (50KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
The boss.jpg
50KB, 426x600px
>>53225154
Look at this scar. This is proof that I was once a mother. I gave up my body and my child for my Emperor. There is nothing left inside me now. Nothing at all. No hatred, not even regret. And yet sometimes at night I can still feel the holy rage welling up inside me. Fluttering through my body, like a stupid fairy.

>>53225149
I'll look into it and see what Red does with Black Crusade She's still doing that right? 'cause last time I heard about it there was going to be a Living Saint tree.

If I see a big enough void I can fill I'll do it. There's a few things the Imperium jump are missing from the Sororitas line up.
>>
>>53225254
Oh, right.
>>
>>53225348
>that scar

That is NOT how a c-section works.
>>
>>53225355
Clearly it was a very big baby.
>>
>>53225355
Well the story is that she got cut open during battle and from there she did a c-section herself.

It's very artistic from a design perspective though, yes. Supposed to be a snake. Despite her kid being an ocelot. Though I guess she raised BB more than she did RO.
>>
>>53225355
Listen here you no nose piece of shit. Don't you ruin the end of MGS3 for me without even playing it. It's meant to be symbolic.

[Snake Eater Intensifies]
>>
if red is here, someone asked about an m-ship option for MCU the other day, and i think you said yes. Can I ask about one of the dark elf ships? I watched thor2 again the other day, and they;re kinda badass.

>>53223642
Whats the legality of me trying to make a hitman reborn jump?
>>
>>53225075
Since when? It sounds like lots of stuff is going around as rumor and nobody knows for sure.
>>
>>53225542
There was talk about it by the jumpmaker, though to be fair nothing is certain and they said it wouldn't be for a while. Give me a moment to find it, someone posted a link to the relevant thread in the recent discussion about the Cain jump.
>>
>>53221934
God of War is the shitty fanfic version of Greek Myth like the ones where Harry Potter kills Dumbledore and fucks every named female character.
>>
>>53225542
>>53225566
Here ya go.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52522672/#52525897
It is a bit later than the initial discussion (I think) but it contains the relevant info.
>>
>>53225585
...I mean, when you get down to it, isn't most Greek Myth "fanfic"?
>>
>>53225617
That doesn't talk about a SoB jump.
>>
>>53225585
To be fair, everyone in the original Greek Myths is also a shit. Outside of Hades and Prometheus.
>>
>>53225648
No it doesn't, I was mentioning that since the current Imperium jump is probably being reworked into a more specific jump a dedicated SoB jump would be possible. Partly in the hopes Strike-Chan would take up that project herself.
>>
>>53225657
Persephone was fine too.
>>
>>53225625
More like most surviving Greek Myth is the revised and reprinted edition of the originals.

>>53225657
Depends very very heavily on the version you read. There are records of people calling out some versions of myths for showing the gods as flawed horrible people instead of paragons of awesomeness. Both interpretations are equally valid from a perspective of what Greek Myth is.

I personally doubt people worshiped Zeus "God of Being a Giant Dick to Everyone" or Hera "God of Being a Bigger Dick Then Zeus". They probably worshiped the more heroic and morally sound Zeus.
>>
>>53225690
>I personally doubt people worshiped Zeus "God of Being a Giant Dick to Everyone" or Hera "God of Being a Bigger Dick Then Zeus".
Differing values means that what you consider being a dick is just a matter of opinion. Islam is a more apparent example of that.
>>
>>53225711
>Differing values means that what you consider being a dick is just a matter of opinion
Except that doesn't seem to be the case. People were calling the stories of Zeus being a bad guy horrible heresy.
>>
>>53225690
The thing you have to understand about Greek legends is that each city had their own patron god. So a lot of the legends that portray the gods negatively are the result of one city slamming another's patron. That's why some stories have Ares be an awesome warlord and others have him be a craven coward. The Athenians wrote the second batch, to insult their enemies in Sparta.
>>
Is there any way to use different power sources for an ability? Like powering a superpower with magic or my psyker powers with ki?
>>
File: The warp consumes all.png (98KB, 508x450px) Image search: [Google]
The warp consumes all.png
98KB, 508x450px
>>53225666
Anything for you Satan
>>
>>53225778
Also this. Definitely this.
If you interpret the Greek Gods as their cities wrote them they were pretty awesome dudes.
>>
>>53225355
Wait till it slithers off her body. Which it does.
SNAKE EATEEEEEEEEEEEER!
>>
>>53225806

Ins't there another part to that image?
>>
File: 1458028398971.png (163KB, 508x898px) Image search: [Google]
1458028398971.png
163KB, 508x898px
>>53225869
>>
>>53225806
A SoB jump would be awesome, nuns with bolters and flamethrowers are essential for any jumper who wants create their own church.
>>
File: Sister of Battle Helmet Polish.jpg (85KB, 629x1268px) Image search: [Google]
Sister of Battle Helmet Polish.jpg
85KB, 629x1268px
>>53225886

Thank you
>>
>>53223872
YOU MADMAN, YOU ACTUALLY MADE IT.
>>
File: 436028.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
436028.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
>>53221971
Already told you why this was. If you want to discuss it further, I'm waiting as I was back then.

>>53222271
I do find it quite funny these are your complaints given your own critiques were rude and held insults and name calling. I'd say you're lucky I responded at all. Also find your complaints to that anon about 'not everyone is on all the time' to be just absurd given you admit in the same post that you were the guy making all the complaints.

>had a problem with everything I said
Yes, because I didn't agree with it. What, do you think I'm going to roll over and do everything you command me to do? I told you the reasons why it would change (Barring instances where you were just insulting or your complaints was a matter of pure personal preference). If you still disagreed, you should have addressed them further. Instead, you decided to focus on one single problem you saw, that there was no option to not be a Tomb King in a Tomb King jump, instead of any other point. Someone even pointed out later how dumb this was.

>>53222622
Great for those guys. Guess what? I ain't those guys. I've never been a polite person and while I'm usually in a great mood these days, when you act like a shithead, as you were, I'm not going to bother with courtesy. I will still, as I did, respond to you, but I have no obligation to have any amount of courtesy when you yourself do not. Especially when you go on to hypocritically whine about it.

If you think I take issue with what you say, perhaps the problem may lie with what you say or how you say it. If you'd like to continue, I'm ready and waiting, but remember that if you act the way you did before, you'll get the same attitude back.
>>
>>53225901
>mfw the "Create a New Belka" scenario in the MGLN jump
>becoming Saint Church-Imperial Cult syncretics

SANKT-KAISERS ARE CHOSEN BY THE GOD-EMPEROR
THE EMPEROR PROTECTS
>>
File: 577.gif (262KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
577.gif
262KB, 244x244px
>>53225901
Well there's plenty of material in Dark Heresy, DoW and the 2 DECADE OLD CODEX. I'll definitely give it a look into once I know what others are doing with their jumps.

>>53225941
Thicc
>>
>>53225966
That face is the true face of despair.
>>
Is the Kingsmen jump in the google docs broken for anyone else? It only shows the first page in the preview.
>>
>>53225994
Currently the only Imperial jump that is being made at the moment (unless you count the imperial path in BC) is the Cain one. Which is looking pretty good right now.
>>
>>53225941
>that Sister of Battle
By the Emperor.
>>
File: q468.png (333KB, 653x374px) Image search: [Google]
q468.png
333KB, 653x374px
>>53226007
rinfaces are gods gift to mankind.
>>
>>53226012
Does anyone have the most recent WIP for that?
>>
>>53225941
Thicc is fat.

FIT GIRLS BEST GIRLS
>>
File: Kingsman JumpChain.pdf (4MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Kingsman JumpChain.pdf
4MB, 1x1px
>>53226009
Yep, broken for me too. Here, have my local copy.
>>
>>53226048
>Not muscular girls with a soft layer on top.
Seriously anon?
>>
>>53226048
High Marshal go and stay go.
>>
>>53226021
No. Fate was a mistake.
>>
What perks do we have for keeping the plot on rails? I know Penny Dreadful and Boktai have some, but I could swear there were more.
>>
How is power-up collection handled in the Metroid jump? I'm assuming there's Energy and Missile tanks scattered around various worlds, but it seems pretty arbitrary compared to normal item collection in a jump, which would depend on wealth, charm, combat prowess etc.
>>
>>53226050
Have you considered changing the background for the items section? It's very hard for me to read.
>>
>>53226119
It's not my jump. I just have a copy saved locally.
>>
>>53226050
Thanks a ton, man. Got inspired by the trailer for the new one.

>Statesmen are all cowboys with bullwhips and lever actions
feels FREEDOM, man
>>
>>53226064
That's stupid. You're stupid.
>>
>>53226214
It's a real thing, it's arguably the healthiest form of muscle.
>>
What's the deal with Gauntlets? Are they like challenge jumps or something?
>>
>>53226272
Sort of.

If you lose, you don't die but you don't keep any of what you got. If you win, you get special things.

It used to be that format was recommended for settings where the plot is way too short for a standard Jump timeframe. Long Live the Queen is only 40 weeks, and I think there's one that's only a few hours?
>>
>>53226272
>Are they like challenge jumps or something?
Sort of, they usually work under the following rules or a modification of these rules.

No starting CP; all CP must be gained through drawbacks, senarios, etc.

You are depowered and missing most if not all of your stuff.

Dying/failing has no consequences, you chain continues as normal after it is over regardless of the results. The only things you have to lose are those you obtained in the Gauntlet.

There are also often alternate win conditions as opposed to the normal 10 year time frame.
>>
>>53226310
>You are depowered and missing most if not all of your stuff.

The most retarded part of gauntlets. Hey, let's just ignore everything we've gained and experienced to date.
>>
>>53226336
Don't like it, don't take it.
>>
>>53226214
>Not dating a muscular girl strong enough to lift you over her head

coward
>>
>>53226359
I think the usual argument is that if the gauntlet didn't exist somebody could have made it as a jump. Not unlike how people get angry that some jumps were made by inept jumpmakers.
>>
>>53226359
I don't, generally. But that doesn't mean I can't think the concept is stupid.
>>
>>53226259
DISREGARD HEALTH, ATTAIN AESTHETICS

>>53226369
Muscle girls are good. Bear mode girls are shit. You have to cut sometimes.
>>
>>53226336
I have a houserule that lets me keep anything I purchased in one gauntlet in another gauntlet or anything that depowers me (such as light of terra, fallout, etc). Makes gauntlets a bit better to take.
>>
>>53223872
What's that asterisk in Spiritual Guardian for?
>>
>>53225966
>If you want to discuss it further, I'm waiting as I was back then.
Valeria, what more is there is discuss? I brought this up two days ago and it came up again today, I can try speaking louder and slower, but that does not travel well over the internet. Since you are offering to 'Discuss if further' instead of simply replying directly to comments I made here
>>53221259
>>53221361
>>53221971
I can only assume you are insincere. If you wanted to discuss it, respond to the points I am making instead of telling me all the problems you think I have.

>critiques were rude and held insults and name calling
How have I offended you between in the posts on the 11th and today? I compared you to an ass once today, as in the literal ass, a member of the horse family known for its stubbornness in relation to your inability to admit the golem origin is not equal to the others. I don't know why you would feel insulted by that; by all accounts you seem proud of wearing that personality trait on your sleeve.

And how many insults have you levied at other in the same period, hmm?

>to be just absurd given you admit in the same post that you were the guy making all the complaints.
I am not the only anon here, Valeria. I am the one trying to be civil but I am not the only one you were talking to. for example today,
>>53221311
>>53221437
are not me. The last time we talked I disengaged the more insulting you got. Because for the record, badly balanced origins are bad internal jump design, but mandatory Drop In races are bad overall jump design. (Which is why no Exaltations state taking them in mandatory, and Quicksilver amended his jump when someone raised the issue. Because this was recognized as was form years before you even showed up here.)
>>
>>53225966
>>53226633
When you responded negatively to everything I had said, I picked the more important point. Be honest with yourself, if after arguing exhaustively over that point, I had started up another, would you have just really discussed the matter, or just called me a shitposter trying to find something, anything wrong? Because everything I have seen about you suggests the latter. You try to find ways to attack the person arguing against you (That person is stupid, that person is an asshole, that person should have said something earlier) rather than ever try to measure the validity of their viewpoint.
>>
File: Prey Jumpchain v.9.pdf (345KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Prey Jumpchain v.9.pdf
345KB, 1x1px
Alright, this is done providing no one's got any complaints.

>Added passive damage for Typhon resistances inline with the capabilities of the various phantom enemy types found in the game
>Removed the free suit for Typhon and made mention of their ability to survive in vacuum and move in micro gravity inline with the capabilites of the Weaver, Psychic and Technopath enemy types in the game
>Added Drawbacks

Also all the items I added to the last update which no one commented on.

If an art pack comes out I'll be doing an imaged version as well, but as it stands I'd have to use screen shots to get the art I want and I don't think that would look good.
>>
File: CpG6boKXEAAg--H.jpg (224KB, 695x1105px) Image search: [Google]
CpG6boKXEAAg--H.jpg
224KB, 695x1105px
>>53226649
>Page 11
Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
File: 1493964524581.jpg (355KB, 1000x976px) Image search: [Google]
1493964524581.jpg
355KB, 1000x976px
>>53226658
>Just fuck my shit up senpai

...is that a request?
>>
File: 1348344011292.jpg (235KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1348344011292.jpg
235KB, 500x501px
>>53226669
Thread posts: 520
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.