[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GALACTIC FEDERATION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 70

>GALACTIC FEDERATION MEETING TWO
Representative Inkito: It was with urgency that we had to attend to a domestic affair about a rogue house. Currently, we have met a strange and peculiar species, in the southern regions by the name of the.... humans. We wish to discuss about them. As the representative of the Imperial Ploraxian Realms, I hereby begin this session.
>>
>>53214525
Yes. They appear to have a rudimentary level of technology and are what appears to be a "Citizen Republic". While their citizens are not oppressed as much, they are mildly xenophobic, and are facing threats from a malevolent hive mind. Should we come to their aid?
>>
>>53214538
They also have made contact with a ship of ours, the Sword of Ithonak. We have established a cease-fire with them, and we hope to establish further relations; the hive mind, however is a dangerous entity. We sent a group of three corvettes to make contact, and all three were destroyed. All survivors were eaten by the hive. I wish to hear the opinions of this incident.
>>
File: IMG_2360.png (144KB, 430x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2360.png
144KB, 430x470px
>>53214525
Greetings Federation, I am the elected speaker for the United Waroo Colonies, that lies beyond the galactic core. We wish to extend our [primary appendage] to you in hopes of a prosperous future between our peoples
>>
File: 1485463931698s (1).jpg (3KB, 250x194px) Image search: [Google]
1485463931698s (1).jpg
3KB, 250x194px
>>53214620
Yes. I wish the same for a prosperous future between our two species. I am the representative for the sovereign Imperial Ploraxian Realms, ruled by Emperor Kinrotos XVI and the elected Court of Advisers. We wish you a strong future. The Waroo are welcome into the Realms, as long as you accept Kinrotos XVI as your emperor and accept governance by any of the 30 main houses. We do have a situation at hand, and we would wish to speak about it.
>>
File: collective.jpg (68KB, 600x879px) Image search: [Google]
collective.jpg
68KB, 600x879px
We the Collective are still open to talks of trade and any questions.

And on the topic of the humans what is the nature of this hive mind?
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (125KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
125KB, 836x1200px
I am Aun'El Dal'yth Jaxara of the Tau
Call me Jaxara or Aun'El please.
Your galactic federation is truly great.
I am sure humanity would join it.
>>
File: 43.png (72KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
43.png
72KB, 280x280px
Mmmm~ Sounds like they could use hugs! They shall become friends of the Blorg!
Resistance is impolite.
>>
>>53214676
They are very, very malevolent. We may even have to declare a war to help the humans
>>53214754
Welcome, Representative Jaxara. The Serenity Complex and the IPR welcomes you towards the foundation for peace. Yes, I am sure of that. Humanity; you know them. We would be indebted for your information
>>53214774
I am sure of that. Hail, blorg, you are welcome.
>>
File: human.jpg (39KB, 610x350px) Image search: [Google]
human.jpg
39KB, 610x350px
Were here already, you pathetic subhuman
recognize our divine mandate over galaxy or we'll deep fry your unborn babies!
>>
>>53214791
In that case we shall offer out military as support as well as our Deep Children to be used for shock and awe weapons if need be.
>>
>>53214803
Humans....what the hell. This.... but.... how? How? You already have the empire, the....
Get the Ministry of Xenobiology here. Now.
>>53214822
Excellent. We shall send a fleet and also 5 regiments of infantry and 2 regiments of armor to help. We also wish to learn about non-hive species in your empire.
>>
>>53214856
We wish for more ties towards your empires.
>>
>>53214803
*taking her away*
huh, how did she got in.
Sorry for that
So hello, filthy xe... I mean, fellow milkywayers
I am ambassador Antonius Chlorus from Mankind Dominion
Sorry for that incident, some of our kind are a bit...impulsive
So, if you have any questions, I am eager to answer
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (272KB, 1107x1024px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
272KB, 1107x1024px
AY WHAT'S GOOD SQUISHIES

Y'ALL LOOK TASTY
>>
>>53214899
Hello there. From the documents we have gained from the Human Union, we believe you were survivors of a colony ship sent as an experiment, correct? We have heard about your xenophobic impulses and your abuses against sapients and humans. Do not think that we are for your government.
>>
>>53214856
We have none. We are all there is, our creation is not a natural one. We were created centuries ago by an unknown species that had used a genetic virus on multiple planets, we are the outcome. The virus has long since become inert around the time we gained sentience, any planet in our realms are a result of terraforming dead planets with the Deep Children, or whipping out hostile elements.
>>
>>53214907
Desist. Now.
>>
>>53214576
Any details on this hivemind Representative?
>>
>>53214928
Good. We hope that all planets which are under your domain once we deal with the hive mind shall be looked after by a join peacekeeping force as well.
>>
File: xeno.png (86KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
xeno.png
86KB, 320x400px
>>53214899
The Ogrum-Jett are interested in the industrial applications of your species' biological components.

We request a sample of <10> gigagrams of prime specimen for evaluation.
>>
File: Carnifex_by_slaine69[1].jpg (162KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Carnifex_by_slaine69[1].jpg
162KB, 600x848px
>>53214940

OOOO YOU TRYNA PICK A FIGHT WITH ME, BRUV?

I'LL FUCKIN EAT YOU I SWEAR ON ME SWARMLORD
>>
>>53214926
>we believe you were survivors of a colony ship sent as an experiment, correct?
We think that it is a false theory and is not plausible.
This document of yours is fabricated by us, on local image board from far-east Asian origin by the process, that my people call "shitposting"
>We have heard about your xenophobic impulses and your abuses against sapients and humans
This was in the past. Now as we progress we are changing our attitude towards your vil... eh, I mean amazing kinds
>>53214968
This information is hidden.
We are eager to cooperate, but you must take your ethics and interests into an account.
>>
>>53214956
This would be acceptable, and we would be willing to offer any forces required for any military need, our forces are quite versatile and we can alter their genetics for any need.
>>
>>53214657
Although we respect your way of life and which for the wellbeing of your rules, we have our own government that cannot simply be undermined by a foreign sovereignty, no offense Representative.
>>
>>53214803
Do not.
>>
>>53214947
The representative here is not a threat, and his species are not a threat. There are no representatives, and are also highly malevolent. We do not want their presence as a sovereign state.
>>
>>53214803
Deep frying our unborn babies as you put it is quite impossible when it comes to Waroos as we grow in liquid pools and emerge fully grown after 3650 days.
>>
>>53215009
>>53215054
Please, dont take her words seriously.
She has certain problems and we are taking care of this.
P.S. We dont eat sapient beings, if that relives you
>>
>>53214985
WE WON'T ALLOW YOU TO HARVEST THE GALAXY TO SLAKE YOUR REPUNGENT HUNGER. WE'VE SWORE OUR EXSISTANCE TO THE DEFENSE OF ALL LIFE IN THE GALAXY.
>>
I disapprove of every act that this council has done
The only acceptable course of action is genocide to once again prove to the great giant masters in the heavens that we truly are the goodest boys
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>53215077
WE HAD TROUBLES WITH OUR HAILING DEVICE. APOLOGIES.
>>
>>53215074
No harm done Ambassador, but we would like to expend our appendage to you in hopes of forming lasting peace between our two species
>>
>>53215054
Hahaha, yes. Biology contradicts threats, I see.
>>53215001
We were not talking about undermining your government. We were talking about a migration treaty!
>>53214987
Very well then, we hope for a industrious and jovial relationship between our two species. Your abuses will stop, and we will send a 2,000 man force for peacekeeping on afflicted worlds. >>53214968
No. Our people are not for sale, Orgum-Jett.
>>
File: 2017-05-13-11-31-50-1820395900.jpg (4KB, 115x154px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-13-11-31-50-1820395900.jpg
4KB, 115x154px
>>53215086
Forgot pic and name
>>
File: 1445814453650.png (454KB, 1600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1445814453650.png
454KB, 1600x1400px
i move that we manipulate the machine consciousness in to deal with the hive mind, place them in an octarius scenario.
>>
>>53215074
We have apprehended her, and we believe she is a member of a far-right party in your system. I cannot believe such dogma still exists today, Ambassador. There is no harm done.
>>53215086
Desist immediately, or incur the wrath of the federation upon your empire.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (85KB, 400x603px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
85KB, 400x603px
>>53215077
I'M SORRY WHAT WAS THAT

I COULDN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW HUNGRY I AM
>>
>>53215122
MEESA ELECT TO GIVE EMERGENCY POWERS TO THE FEDERATION CHANCELLOR
>>
>>53215102
sorry, forgot name here
>>53215103
Ah yes, if it is not the Savage Pack. We know about you and your kind, savages. You killed my family during the first war of Borsis.
>>
>>53215102
I must have misunderstood you Representative, I see we still have some hiccups in the translation software that we need to address too. But we would very much approve of a migration treaty
>>
>>53215100
We are eager to cooperate, delic... Venerable elected speaker.
>We have apprehended her, and we believe she is a member of a far-right party in your system. I cannot believe such dogma still exists today, Ambassador. There is no harm done.
Glad to hear that

What more do you wish to know about Humans and Mankind Dominion.
>>
>>53215143
There are no emergency powers right now, I think you are mistaken, Gungan.
>>
>>53215077
>>53215095
Wait, weren't you those AI revolutionaries who rebelled against the Human Republic and tried to conquer the galaxy? What caused this change of heart?
>>
>>53215074
I do not believe any species does.
It's much better to kill it first.
>>
>>53215165
We wish to send a team into your government to learn about your processes.
>>
>>53215127
Only if you stop blockading our breeding worlds
>>53215147
The war was justified and the destruction of 86 worlds was done by your peoples scorched earth policy
>>
>>53215185
Scorched earth? You mean colonists defending themselves from your massive suicide charges!
>>53215185
We are willing to stop blockading them after sufficent compensation. We won, emissary, do not forget that.
>>
>>53215180
What kind of spheres are you interested in specifically?
>>
>>53215103
Or.
Or.
We could talk this out.
>>
File: probe.gif (33KB, 485x213px) Image search: [Google]
probe.gif
33KB, 485x213px
We should go to the humans in peace.
>>
File: fourcorner.jpg (34KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
fourcorner.jpg
34KB, 250x205px
>>53215165
What is this book of fourcorner about and why is it so widspread amongst you?
>>
>>53215226
NAH MAN, THE DOGS ARE IRREDEEMABLY EVIL

WE CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM IF YOU WANT, I HEAR THEY'RE DELICIOUS
>>
>>53215198
You have not won ambassador
You may have captured our home world, but who's land doubled?
Who lost more men?
Who gained more wealth?
If anything ambassador you should learn how to co-operate
The union is at war with over 10 empires
You don't need enimies and you sure as hell can't take a 20 front assault
And you call what the colonist did defending themselves?
Having your army destroy every world they lost and not evacuating the colonist left on the world?
>>
File: Mammalian_normal_08.png (206KB, 340x420px) Image search: [Google]
Mammalian_normal_08.png
206KB, 340x420px
I am High Imperator Dalgan of the Crayd Combine. Normally I'd have sent Grakar in my stead because I am trying to spend some more family time with my four wives and twenty-six children, but I heard that there is several situations so I decided to show up personally.

Ages of violence on Crayd, a Death World, has honed the Krayken physique to peak condition. This naturally makes us suitable for combat. If you need assistance with war effort, you can ask us to send our ground warriors to give you a helping hand. You need not equip them with equipment, for they will come with titanium armor and automatic plasma cannons. Don't think about trying to take our equipment, for it's rigged to explode if the warrior dies or it's taken away from them.
>>
>>53215259
I don't believe in being "irredeemable."
I can show him the greater good.
>>
>>53215259
I thought the frogs killed you all back on ngrath?
>>
>>53215258
It is called bible amongst us.
It is about god and origins of mankind and is a sacred scripture of our faith. It was somewhat questionable few decades ago, but as our psionic potential is slowly revealing, we are gaining more answers regarding previously doubtful questions.
I, being a beginning psyker, also partake in this process.
>>
File: images-4.jpg (8KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
8KB, 237x213px
>>53215226
Stop blackading our breeding worlds
You may have "won" the first war but you need to cut your loses and let our empire be
Else we envoke the wrath of the great giants to once more probe we are the goodest boys
>>
>>53215299
Ah hello there Imperitor Dalgan.
Hearing what you've said, might you wish to join the greater good?
Your warriors are formidable indeed and they could get technology that will keep them alive in close to any combat situation.
>>
>>53215305
AND I CAN SHOW THEM A COMPLETE TOUR OF MY DIGESTIVE TRACT, BEFORE THEY GENOCIDE YOUR SORRY ASSES, GUESS WHICH COURSE OF ACTION ENDS WITH YOU BEING STILL ALIVE

>>53215345
SHUT UP AND GET INSIDE ME, YOU SAUCY BASTARDS
>>
>>53215103
>>53215345
By humans, dogs are refered as our best friends
We think that you shall be fine sl...partners
>>
>>53215345
Your proposal has been refused.
We've seen what happens to captured Tau.
Join the greater good and we shall forgive your kind.
>>
File: State of the Galaxy.jpg (883KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
State of the Galaxy.jpg
883KB, 2560x1440px
I know it's a bit off topic but since there isn't usually many Stelaris thread I want to talk about an Incident that Once befell my Empire of Amalgamated States. It's a warlike country Collectivist in nature. Through a bit of luck initial expansion was massive i easily had 5 or so sectors by the time my western expansion was halted by another empire, hilariously enough it was the Human Federation (my species was the Humanoid Imperials) as a military society surrounded by weak pacifist neighbors I did what I do best. Expand. every planet conquered, half of it's population would be forcefully relocated to a core world for extermination commissars and orbital mind control lasers would quickly bring the remaining populace inline with the Nations values. as this cycle continued of unanswered expansion it finally came to a tipping point. The Federation called the Glorious Entente a conglomerate of pacifist decided my crimes had to be punished. what I did not expect however was the remaining 3 other factions in the galaxy to also declare war. So it was the Glorious Entente, the Bright Compact, the Stellar Axis, and the Bright Pact all flooded into my borders in what would be refereed to as The Bad War. a 75 year long conflict where where i had numerous fleets ravaging the galaxy destroying all they could while armies of Xenomorph riding Gene Warriors my Stellar Knights bravely fought off enemy armies on the home worlds and endured countless bombardments.
>>
I do not wish to impede on anyone else here, but the united Waroo colonies have encountered an issue near the galactic core. Namely a little (huge) piracy problem have started attacking freight shuttles and transport ships in the area, and our fleets are off holding a galactic behemoth in check from devouring the stars where our frontier colonies orbit. So any ships that any of you could spare would be a great help to us
>>
The Empire of Qxlktl addresses the council!

4 months ago, the Federation supplied us with a fleet of ships to navigate our vessels around the Split Hand Anomaly. The 22.3% loss of valuable cargo and life has been deemed unsatisfactory. Yet, the Federation has failed to provide compensation for their error.

We await your response.

Long Live the Royal Grubs.
>>
>>53215338
Its funny that you mentioned your faith, since, as we deciphered your language and read it, mentions that everything in this universe is made for Humans and how humans are supreme entities. Is this your faith? You are willing to enslave others? You view others as lesser species?
>>
>>53215421
WE COULD HELP, BUT FIRST WE NEED TO KNOW

ON A SCALE FROM ONE TO TEN, HOW TASTY WOULD YOU SAY THESE PIRATES ARE
>>
>>53215365
I decline your offer. The Greater Good is not for us. Perhaps another time.
>>
>>53215421
We shall send 40 sun shark bombers.
Will you need anything else?
>>
File: It's a clean burning Hell.gif (954KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
It's a clean burning Hell.gif
954KB, 400x300px
>>53215143
The Propane Guilds support this action. Our security forces are overwhelmed by the Dog menace. Propane is the key to the intergalactic economy!!
>>
>>53215470
Any aid we can get is helpful, what do you want as compensation, minerals, energy, food?
>>
>>53215483
I will never understand the Propane Guilds' obsession with propane, when plasma perform the roles of propane in more efficient ways.
>>
Um... hello. We're sort of new to space travel, but we can manage short jumps. We've colonized a couple worlds in our local system.

I'm not quite sure how I got here... you all seem to be chiming in via hologram or something, but the best I can manage right now is radio... What should I do? Should I just leave?
>>
>>53215377
Your kind abandoned us on a desolate world
Left us to rot and die
We evolved past what you made us
However, the council of alphas has ordered me to let the wounds of the past to heal
I am willing to negotiate if you drop the agree to blockade on our breeding worlds
>>53215397
Lies and slander
>>
>>53215403
Offtopic: Yeah, you should rest a while between genociding and Aggressive expansion

>>53215451
I... dont know what you are referring to.
We think that we are image of our Father and shall be benevolent governors of this universe, justly ruling it in his name, however we are certainly not eager to enslave anyone.
We think that we are beyond this universe and in a broken condition after fall, and we shall regain our perfection.
I dont understand, why would you think that we want to enslave anyone.
>>
File: 1termagant[1].jpg (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1termagant[1].jpg
77KB, 600x600px
>>53215495
DID SOMEONE SAY FOOD

WE'LL HELP YOU NO PROBLEM, WE HAVE AN ASSLOAD OF BIO-SHIPS READY TO FUCK SHIT UP, WE HAVE SO MANY WE DON'T EVEN COUNT THEM

JUST REV UP THE FRYERS
>>
>>53215559
I shall send your message to Earth.
We certainly do not wish any kind of negative interactions with your kind and we sincerely apologies for our negligence.
>>
>>53215291
Co-operate? You say this while you massacre civilians and innocents of all species, emmissary.

>>53215338
Heh. More dogma, our scientists have known for a long time that the shroud is erratic, and is impossible to harness.
>>53215345
No we wil not, you must pay for your crimes against the galaxy.
>>53215377
There are multiple snactions, and you will not do this.
>>53215437
Ah, if you see a bonus of 5000 billion credits and 4 construction ships have been sent tyou your empire, speaker.
>>53215454

>>53215470
We welcome both into the war effort. At 00:70 we will start the invasion at the Delares system against the hive.
>>53215551
You are welcome here, and you may join us.
>>53215559
>Slander
Say that again, one more time? We have liberated POWS from your death camps, many have died.
>>
>>53215642
Forgive me, I forgot my name again.
>>
This reminds me of the cringy RP threads on NationStates. Thanks.
>>
>>53215665
cool. No one cares.
>>
>>53215642
Join what though? Is it required to exchange value to contribute or be contributed to? Should my accompanying morphology be alerted in any way to be more suitable? We just drew lots to decide who to send over... it was thought there was a roughly fifty percent chance the chosen emissary would be eaten...
>>
>>53215642
>Heh. More dogma, our scientists have known for a long time that the shroud is erratic, and is impossible to harness.
Our psykers tend to disagree. Our species are working on to find ways to harness it and we hope, that we shall achieve our sacred mission.
>>
>>53215470
Alright then. Welcome to the war efforts. Head to the world of Delares IV, there we are organizing everything. You will get compensation, in the form of this ---->>53215495
>>53215564
Very well then, you may join.
>>
>>53215694
Well, I wish you the best of luck then. We tried, and failed, even with the best of our species.
>>53215688
Join the Federation, we will help you.
>>
Alright, with the support of Generals Korinto, Julius, Shadowshark, and Ovoo'Lezuru, we shall begin the invasion.
>>
>>53215678
It's not really cool, I didn't think /tg/'d get this shitty.
>>
File: foxayy.png (86KB, 260x400px) Image search: [Google]
foxayy.png
86KB, 260x400px
This is a direct message to all aliens in the vast galaxy who can hear this.

LEAVE THE IRENIC KINGDOM OF THE FENKIN ALONE
DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT ENTERING OUR SACRED BORDERS
FAIL TO COMPLY AND WE WILL NOT HESITATE TO DESTROY YOU

And stop trying to domesticate us like we're some kind of animals! Fenkin are NOT pets!

We're a grand, proud and beyond civilized people who do not wish to be in the presence of degenerate lesser beings, especially those who would want to, ugh, pet us.

Any alien scum found trespassing our borders will be shot at on sight by our battle stations installed with numerous sniper railguns. The deal is simple. Leave us alone, and you will not face death by mass railcannon.

Got it?

Good.

View screen off.
>>
>>53215710
I am in a position to evaluate this. Slight translation malfunction the previous transmission. What would be the cost of joining? What are the benefits?
>>
>>53215710
>Well, I wish you the best of luck then. We tried, and failed, even with the best of our species.
perhaps because, your species are not destined for it. As I said, we are Image of our Father. one of our sacred missions is to be mediators between Him and you. once we achieve it, we shall be eager to share our glory to all living beings.
>>
>>53215562
Dont play your honey talks on me, ambassador Antonius. Ill stop playing. We know your history. You are malevolent entities, that are all about death and genocide. Your entire culture is based on death. you're bane of this universe. Yes, I know about your "fall", the day when you appeared to our universe. Banished, to be exact. I know, as terror flash that followed it wiped out nearly entire universe. Thanks to you, I am only one left of my species on my barren cold planet. My venerable, near immortal kind died, because of you. These new races don't remember that. You are right. You are not from our universe. And you are vermin. I dont even want to imagen what will you do after "ascedance" but you will pay for death of my people.
>>
For the record
>>53215299
We saw several your vessels raiding our colonies on Exodus, Baal and Dawnstar and pillaging our settlements. We request explanation to this incident.
>>
>>53215762
>Benefits
>A federation fleet to protect you
>You get a place for negotiations
>You can enjoy free trade with any associate and member
>You can get help in times of need
>You can also enjoy joint research treaties
>And, to top it off you can also be helped in times of rebellion
Costs:
You need rudimentary income to join
You also need a committee to review you
You also must provide to the Federation.
>>
>>53215299
Welcome to the federation. You are needed for the war efforts.
>>
>>53215790

Yes, I agree with this. We shall negotiate the conflict between our members. There is no infighting between members, and those who do will be removed and have sanctions placed on them.
>>
File: Fungoid_massive_14.png (79KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
Fungoid_massive_14.png
79KB, 360x400px
Transmission to all inferior xeno:

You are all abominations. Our fleets will burn your worlds until nothing remains.
>>
>>53215860
Not until your world is liberated and accepted as part of the federation.
>>
>>53215790
I have not heard of these raids. You must be talking about disgraced Admiral Rakan's Rebellion, for he and a large number of deserters did not approve of the Combine's decision to cease all aggression and violence against neighboring empires. Rakan and his followers are trying to stir up anger and prejudice against the Krayken in hopes that we will be forced to regress to expansionistic warlords as a result.
>>
>>53215875
Sapients, comrades! We must not fight. The Federation shall investigate this, for now we must deal with the hive.
>>
The council alphas have told me to join the federation if it means the blockade stops
Also if the tau stop trying to convert us to their religion
>>
>>53215800
This seems amiable. Scans of our home world and colonized planets show that we've likely accumulated a MILLION members of our species. This is unprecedented, and was largely a motivation for our exploration. We should be able to assemble required commodities if provided with specifications. Standing by to receive review.

>>53215860
Rephrase please, many of those phrases did not translate.
>>
>>53215867
>>53215899

Fools. We have already destroyed one race of abominations, before they could do the same to us. Unfourtunately, we have found that the stars are full of abominations as well.

Our fleets will burn your worlds, until the galaxy is free from abominations.
>>
>>53215875
Perhaps this was indeed a rebel provocation. However, If it will not be taken care of, we shall be forced to act and dispatch fleets on your rebel areas, to eliminate the thread to Dominion.
We are ready to aid you in fight against rebellion.
>>53215787
You are the witness of our genesis?
I am sorry for the trouble we have caused, but we would like to hear our history and origins in our universe from witness himself. Most of knowledge we possessed was lost. please tell us information you have.
>>
File: The_Grox.png (123KB, 260x327px) Image search: [Google]
The_Grox.png
123KB, 260x327px
Identify yourselves or be vaporized.
>>
>>53215923
We are far more superior than you are, Hazar. Prepare your pitiful empire.
>>
>>53215956
>OMFG its spore! It was so long before I played that game!
We are the Federation, I am the representative for the Imperial Ploraxian Realms. Do you wish to become an associate?
>>
>>53215958
Our fleets grow stronger with every cleansed world. We are ready.
>>
File: IMG_2282.jpg (107KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2282.jpg
107KB, 594x396px
>>53215956
We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile
>>
>>53215979
Do you want to face the wrath of the entire federation, hazar? Do you?
>>
>>53215979
Note Hazar, that your violent rhetorics will act as a bad catalyst for your species.
>>
>>53215979
We have about 8+ empires in the federation, with a fleet power which is massive.
>>
>>53215992
>>53216017
>>53216025

Before you die in the fire of our kinetic bombardments, tell us. Who sent the abominations that soured our homeworld at the dawn of our people?
>>
>>53215979
Your rhetoric grows old, you may face these threats or leave.
In other news, I form the Federation Xeno's Legion, which is comprised of many species and is a special branch meant for peacekeeping and counter-terrorism.
>>
>>53216017
Maybe I should go and tell the armada to prepare drop pods and Krayken berserkers. Then the Hazar will learn to understand the true meaning of violence.
>>
>>53216035
We have never sent anybody. According to our scientists, they died off nearly 1000 years ago, from a superplague.
>>
>I forgot the extra "8".
>>53215975
>I know, right?
We are Grox, we do not affiliate ourselves with lesser species.
We have come to tell the federation has violated our airspace, we have annihilated entire species for less.

>>53215991
Borg has made a fatal error.
>>
>>53216043
Yes. We may need to prepare for war. I allocate the First, Second, and Third Starfleets and 20 legions, which number to 30 million total men. Will you send our support.
>>
>>53216054
>MFW they talk about airspace when we are in a vacuum
Oh, you mean the Orin frontier station? That, it was old already. We'll dismantle it.
>>
>>53216043
Indeed, we must prepare preventive operation on their homeworlds.
Legion "Mithras" will be dispatched to coalitional forces
>>
>>53216053
More evidence that we Hazar are the true inheritors of the galaxy. For all of their supposed power, they could not even kill our ancestors.
>>
>>53216054
Error? How?
>>
>>53216105
I agree, what about the rest of the federation.
>>
There was a large influx of activity across several bands, which temporarily overloaded our sensors... most of it seemed decidedly hostile....

>>53216087
>Transmission repeats:
Standing by for admittance evaluation.
>>
>>53216087
>Crap, I've already run out of things to say.

>>53216107
We do not assimilate other species, we only tolerate them.
>>
>>53216160
Irrelevant, you will be assimilated
>>
>>53215938
You are sorry? YOU ARE SORRY? You caused doom of our universe and nearly all leaving creatures and you are sorry? You want a story? Universe was beautiful and lively, we didn't care for other dimensions and didnt knew about them. and My species had a vast empire with capital in trumdolon, my race was prosperous and peacefull. We were biologically immortal and enjoyed our life. Then, nearly 8 Millenium ago, something happened. A splash, that was so bright, that even strongest quasars are candlelight compared to it. Then suddenly, my people vaporized. They were gone as if they didn't exist. And worse, entire universe changed. This friendly paradise became hostile and full of death. Your fall doomed us all and i shall make sure that all new races will know about this. I dont know where you came from, or what kind of entities you trully are behind your material apelike disguise, but you are clearly not benevolent.
>>
>>53216187
If you declare war on the Humans, you may have to fight us.
>>
File: 1457065393269.jpg (56KB, 651x847px) Image search: [Google]
1457065393269.jpg
56KB, 651x847px
This one would like to plea for the counsel to give our home planet Taldotan 3 protected status under the sapient species treaty of Alpha Centauri .
Currently our planet is being used as a salt dump by the Silicant species of Mouris 8.
This is toxic to us and we will be wiped out without your help.
>>
>>53216225
You will be assimilated, resistance is futile.
>>
>>53216177
Your proposal is rejected.
>>
>>53216225
Very well then, Speaker. We shall plea your case towards the Galactic Court, and your species shall be saved. Also, is there not a human colony in that system? I believe that they consider the Silicant dumpers criminals belonging a pirate group.
>>
File: 1420966276721.jpg (66KB, 731x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1420966276721.jpg
66KB, 731x1024px
Are things settled down? Good, good.. Representative of the Great Star Republic, comprised of the Democratic Planets of Livin and their White Eye Corporation sponsors, returning to the chamber's after a.. personal break.
Although I see we are still assaulted with calls for our destruction from multiple sources. Perhaps I should just accept this as the usual state of affairs.

Ow my head.. I'd reset from a backup if I could right now.
>>
>>53216205
How can I declare war on them, when i am a the only one of my kind? You are new race and you dont know about them. They are not of this world. They are some supernatural entities disguised to destroy our universe? Their book is also ends with death of universe. And we will die, because if them. We will pay because of them. They have nothing to burden. They shall continue to exist for all time. They cannot be trully killed, because of their transdimensional nature, that they call "soul". But we will cease to exist. We will be punished because we exist. And you are willing to cooperate with them?
>>
>>53216257
Welcome back! Several xenophobic species have tried to destroy us, and we gained new members. Currently we are at war with the Hazar. The war is going in our favor.
>>
>>53216255
Irrelevant. 4 cubes will be sufficient for the assimilation. Lower your shields and prepare to be added to the collective
>>
Attention all sentient space faring species. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile

We are Borg
>>
>>53216288
Okay then, borg. We will survive, and withstand your threat.
>>
>>53216187
>>53216264
Claiming that we are malevolent is a radical statement. We are made in Image of our allloving Father who created Everything, including you. We believe that He has plans for you and your kind, that are not malevolent. you were bound to matter, but as we are only psyker race in universe, this furthermore proves our sacred mission to unite all living creatures to God and rule in his name as benevolent lords, who shall lead every kind to enlightenment. We shall help you if you will be willing to cooperate.
>>
>>53216323
Irrelevant. We are Borg
>>
>>53216269
The Hazar? A pity, it was hoped that an agreement could be made with them. I shall have to contact the Board about this.

>>53216288
Query: why force assimilation instead of encouraging voluntary assimilation and dedicate resources fully to self-betterment?
>>
>>53216331
>God
I am sorry about my emotions, but many died during the unification wars because of dogmatic religions. Because of a god, because they ruined us, stagnated us, once we were free from their shackles, with the first dynasty, we rose to the stars.
>>
>>53216257
>>53216269
>>53216331

>Radio appendages have been calibrated to accommodate new signals that have been detected, transmission repeats (final):
Standing by for admittance evaluation.
>>
>>53216349
This is why us Ploraxians are here.
>>
>>53216271
Preparing cluster-missiles.
Withdraw or be destroyed.
>>
>>53216365
Suddenly, a massive explosion is heard from the negotiations room
There is a huge explosion outside the station, everybody goes back to eating after that incident.
>>
>>53216349
I am sorry to hear your history, but please respect our beliefs. We also have certain profs and we shall have more evidence as our prominent psykers shall finally breach the shroud and shall share one true faith to all universe.
>>
>>53216365
Your inferior kinetic weapon are no match for our perfect vessels
>>
>>53216413
We will respect your beliefs, but that is why your missionaries and speakers aren't going to convert many in the empire. Maybe some xenos, but that may be it. They aren't really welcome. We are willing to respect others beliefs, but some things are not acceptable.
>>
>>53216466
We will not proselytize. Frankly speaking, our faith that we call Christianity, is currently restricted to Humans, so we shall not proceed proselytizing in your empire. We will also acknowledge your history and therefore will be more careful while speaking about spiritualist subjects. please note, that we are always learning about other cultures, so excuse me, for certain lapsus linguas.
>>
>>53216407
>>53216425
*Massive chunks of the Grox ships float by*
>Can't assimilate something that isn't there, right?
>>
>>53215529
It doesn't leave a weird after taste when used for cooking. Plus some primitive worlds worship our Jo-Jack class cargo haulers
>>
File: IMG_3722.jpg (101KB, 564x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3722.jpg
101KB, 564x555px
Fink I might be in da wrong place
>>
>>53216531
Hahaha same thing happened to us once. But, we had to pay about 50 million in fines after it, but that prank was so funny!
>>
>>53216549
Hello there, xeno. You are welcome into the federation, just fill out some applications.
>>
>>53216525
The technology will be adapted to serve us. We have gained new technology, identity "cluster missile", counterweapons has adapted to repel "cluster missiles"
>>
>>53214525
With more and more empires joining this federation, we need a president to manage the federation. The elections shall begin for the federation president.
Candidatio:
Representative Inkito
Ambassador Antonius
Representative Mahral
High Imperator Dalgan
Representative Jaxara
Autonomous drone-246 (Collective Representative)
or Ovaa-Kezhada.
>>
File: confidential.jpg (267KB, 1300x1237px) Image search: [Google]
confidential.jpg
267KB, 1300x1237px
>>53216331
>>53216413
>>53216511
We dont need help from you. Your kind is what you call "demons" for true inhabitants of this universe. Especially you, Ambassador Antonius, or should I say, Grandmaster Antonius from organization of "New Dawn". I know your faith, that you call Christianity always concentrated on end world and universe beyond and your institutions were founded on this faith, but your organization is especially vile, since you want to bring end times artificially. Read this letter, fellow inhabitants of this universe:
>To Brother Casius
>As I was younger, I was more indifferent to heaven and hell, to God and life after death. however, as my psykic powers grow, I begin to feel presence of our Father. And I now believe that He came to us as one of us. Everything that is described in book tends to be true, as my vision sees past episodes of our history from shroud. Its true. God is real, and we are his children. However, this led to further torment, since we are waiting for too long for him to come back. But then I thought, what if WE must be ones, who must call him. This waiting cannot continue. I shall call members of organization to a grand meeting, where we shall discuss to breach the boundaries to this material universe and reunite with our Father. Note, brother, that vile xenos, whos soulless brains cannot comprehend Grace of Creator of all, shall oppose our cause, therefore, proceed with project with extreme caution. Honeytalk to them and tell them that we shall bring light to universe, while we shall take our rightful place as masters of this universe and beyond. Spare no alien life if our mission will require it. "God is the Emperor and We are his Princes", as our motto states. rest are slaves that must be subordinate to us and do our will. Proceed at meeting at noon.
>Grandmaster Antonius
Explain this note, Benevolent """enlighter"""...
>>
File: IMG_7814.jpg (96KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7814.jpg
96KB, 600x477px
'Ello lads!We of the Choxta request admittance to your federation,so that we may consume stone with you as allies!
>>
>>53216658
For the record, I didnt wrote this letter and it is clearly fabricated, to sabotage reputation of me and my race.
>>
>>53216663
Ah, if it isn't the Chokta, and you Ambassador, you old Joker. I remember the defensive pact during the war, which we served in! Yes, you may join into this federation
>>53216658
What? This is... peculiar...We shall investigate this.
>>
>>53216658
You do realize that forgery is a serious interstellar crime that can make your nation's reputation plummet, right?
>>
>>53216658
Wait
>He slowly reads this
This is forged! Guards! Apprehend this man and keep him into lockup, interrogate him and try to get an answer.
>>
>>53216269
>>53216342

We will not be destroyed! We have already endured one race of abominations. Our worlds shall repel you. We saturate every square meter of the biospheres of our worlds. We will never be extinguished.
>>
>>53216863
Your empire has nearly been capitulated, the only realson why you aren't being killed is because this is a neutral zone. You only have a small stretch left of your space.
>>
>>53216770
>>53216780
Hah, "nation". My nation is Dead. As well as everyone who witnessed different universe. Lively universe. I am a lone survivor of the first league and I think only one in this universe who survived terror flash and materialization of mankind. every race in this universe was destined to be biologically immortal, before humans appeared here, bringing death. I have nothing to lose and no reason to fabricate anything. I am living in torment, seeing everything from past and now seeing present. And I see future. You all will follow them. And when they succeed, you will cease to exist, while they reunite wit deceased members of their kind and entity that they refer as "God" and "Father".
>>53216691
You may deceived others, Human, But I know what happened and what you plan.
Maybe you are right and God is real. Maybe I don't know because we don't have psykic powers, unlike you.
But even if he is real and created everything, I shall never bow to him and I shall definitely not bow to you, vile demon.

I am Hask'Teragg of TrumDolon and this is my message. Do as you desire and arrest me if you will. but there will be some, who will know the truth
>>
>>53216902
You destroy our cities, our manufactories, but you do not destroy us. We live as long as there is a single cell of Hazar living on our worlds.

And even then, we have taken precautions to preserve ourselves in the worst case scenarios.
>>
Oh no, not these guys again.

The federation need not worry about the zealot. There's evidence of precursors who was around millions of years before the evolution of humanity. Their runes spoke of death. There you go.
>>
File: Fungoid_slender_01.png (169KB, 450x520px) Image search: [Google]
Fungoid_slender_01.png
169KB, 450x520px
>>53214525
We ExPanD. We FloURisH. YoU arE nOt WE, buT wE ARE noT mAD. YoU cAn BE yoU, iF wE cAn bE WE.
>>
>>53217011
>>53216938
We know about the precursors, but we thought they were all dead, until we found him. Who are you and when did you get here?
>>
>>53217035
Hello there, I am here to fill in for the Representative, as he needs to attend to business on his world.
>>53216938
Holy shit.
>>53217011
Who are you?
>>
>>53216938
A precursor! My gods! Quickly, get the Xenobiology Ministry on this! How d'you do, Mr Teragg?
>he raises out his talon-arm to greet him in a handshake.
>>
>>53217057
WhaT iS "hE"?
>>
>>53217082
He? Representative Inkito, he's visiting his family on leave due to some matters of importance. I'm filling in for him man.
>>
>>53216770
>>53216780
>>53216691
That does not appear to be a forgery. Our databases show the evidence needed to conduct further inquiries, and >>53216938 can easily provide any missing information. Such as your "donation" of three trillion credits to a certain organisation.
First, the group known as New Dawn is, as you know, an extremist group bent on destabilising our species. They used religion as an excuse to justify their horrifying plans.
Second, said group clearly advocated genocide and enslavement of other sapient species, due to a perceived moral superiority.
Third, Ambassador Chlorus had a... rather polarised view of the world, with several speeches clearly implying
And fourth. Please look at his credentials. Notice how they've been faked. I know what you've done, murderer.
I've seen the suffering that you've spread through that little plague of yours.
I've seen your men torch innocents with glee, laughing as they committed the foulest crimes.
I've seen an entire world die by your hand, for daring to be defiant in the face of a madman. Soon enough, you and your lackeys shall be exposed as the monsters that you are before the entire galaxy. And you shall pay for your crimes. Bastard.
>>
>>53217099
We ArE nOt SuRE iF wE uNderSTAnd. YOu sPeaK oF [term translated as hive mind/family], AnD yeT yOu sAY sOmETHing leFT. IF soMEthing lEaves iTs [hive mind/family], It BecoMEs NoTHing. ThIs iS VerY cONfusiNg.
>>
>>53217172
What just happene- Oh? I see, well...........
>He reads this
I see, and I can sympathize with you. I can grant you asylum in the IPR, but, we must see the truth. Once Intelligence gets here, then we shall see.
>>
>>53217037
>>53217057
I am an elder from an ancient order simply known as "The Curators". Don't confuse me for an ancient. Our purpose is to gather and preserve information about the galaxy's incomprehensibly long history. This is a neutral zone, so I showed up to gather information about the founding of a new federation. No malicious intentions I can assure you.

As for those that we've taken to call zealots... what intel we could discover tells us that they used to be a grand empire who was truly immortal. Then they did something they apparently shouldn't have done, and their empire was swiftly destroyed before anyone could record what happened. We presume that they felt that whatever happened to them could not have been their fault, so they sought to find a scapegoat. Our main evidence for this is that there are ancient records that accuses several unrelated and unidentified alien species of being "demons". One of these could have been the peaceful Mediators, but we can't say for certain with our current information. The accusations aimed at humanity aren't too different from what was written in there, the difference being that they find humans guilty based on their religion.

Now that I have explained myself, please excuse me. I am merely supposed to observe and record for my colleagues.
>>
I was at lunch in the hall and...I dont know how to respond with these wile accusations...
>>53217172
I am not a member of secret organization, known as New Dawn! what you are stating is serious lie and your are sabotaging reputation of our Race, State and Church. You shall be arrested by our authorities for high treason!
>>
>>53217249
Ah, well. Do you wish to sign a bilateral research treaty with the federation? We will protect your station and provide for your station's upkeep as well.

I remember we paid one of your scientists to come to the Ministry of Sciences, the department of Xenobiology to work with us. He was awesome, the kind of guy who you'd have a drink with at the bar.
>>
>>53217172
*clearly implying his dangerous, extremist position on many important matters, both internal and external to us.
The connection does seem to have some issues. I wonder why...
>>
So...Christian Humans ITT are Altmer and "New Dawn" are Thalmor?
>>
>>53217287
HALT! My actions may have fallen of deaf ears, and he is granted temporary asylum until we have sorted out this accusations. We will investigate this further. In other news, the Hazar have capitulated. There are several holdouts somewhere else, but they are mostly gone. All war-criminals were tried for their crimes, and hanged or imprisoned. We are ruling it under a joint mandate with the federation. 5 legions, and a portion of each troops will stay to keep the peace.
>>
>>53217307
Yep.
>>53217291
to be fair nearly everybody here is in person, and so are you, just a few are holograms.
>>
>>53217333
This is preposterous, we demand extradition
Also congratulations with victory of our coalition.
>>
>>53217289
You will have to talk with the Master Curator for that. I am merely an elder, it's not our role to engage in diplomacy with interstellar empires. I will make sure to notify my colleagues that the Ploraxian Realms are happy with the contributions of your research curator however.
>>
>>53217375
Naw, everybody is happy with him
>>53217362
I'm sorry mate, but this is neutral territory. We will investigate this as part of the federation, 'course, you could declare this an internal affair, but it is too late for that. This is part of the federation, and the federation tribunal shall investigate this document.
>>
I would like to provide a formal apology for any allied empire whose troops might have been accidentally wounded by our rampaging berserkers, and the combine will pay medical bills for berserker-induced injuries. Fortunately, there was no allied fatalities from berserker rampages.
>>
>>53217011
>>53217249
Hah, crash on star of Ndrumalden, you newborn arrogant worm.
I remember everything that my kind Has done. We created stars as toys, and played with planets as mere balls. Galaxies ceased to exist if we wanted and we enjoyed immortal lives. I know everything, that happened during Terror flash. You little worms are just scrabbling what remains here. Your pathetic """knowledgeable""" brains cant realize who are you dealing with. Terror Flash altered not only entire universe, but its history and past as well. These entities, that are Humans, in their true nature, are not bound to time, as I realize now.
I can only do, what is in my competence, to warn everyone, every living entity about dangers that Humans possess.
>>
>>53217375
Also, Emperor Kinrotos XVI will renew the research aid, but will also pay for it in the name of the Wnai. I do not wish to offend Wnai staff and ambassadors and researchers here, but their empire is kind of weak. So will you accept this for 2000 energy credits? Also, Emperor Kinrotos XVI is visiting.
>>
Well
This is the new kind of HFY
>>
>>53217442
Imperator! Yes, they are willing for compensation
One mroe announcement

>>53216633
The elections for federation president are beginning. Voting shall start soon by all nation-states.
>>
File: Untitled.png (87KB, 250x374px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
87KB, 250x374px
>>53214525
Hey guys, I remember leaving a suit that looks something like pic related in storage around here. It's gone. Can someone help me find it?
>>
>>53217442
Apologies accepted
Also, We would like to apologize to coalition members, for mental and psychical damage done to other nation members.
I understand that Psyonic possibilities of ours is a bit odd for others and maybe, as the accuser precursor, it is because we are, in true nature, transdimensional entities, but please note, that damage was purely accidental and we shall compensate family members of victims.
Thank you
>>
>>53217611
Oh shit, I think I gave it to the Ministry of Science. Er, you'd have to travel to Ploraxia. Do you have a ship, or we can provide transportation.
>>
File: Primaris_Psyker.jpg (109KB, 504x720px) Image search: [Google]
Primaris_Psyker.jpg
109KB, 504x720px
>>53217628
(((accident)))
>Top Secret; To Inquisitor Balthazar.
>Our Project to breach the boundaries of materium, we came with problems. While we are truly sons of Almighty, due to our fallen nature our psionic abilities require..."nourishment" for such an operation. Bu nourishment, I mean psychological and mental essence. We are only ones in universe that fully possess this, but our Church banned any kind of Vampirism from fellow Humans. Plus its unethical anyways. However, I found a solution. Soon to be launched campaign against Hazar, that we codenamed, as operation "Azazel", is quite promising. Since everything is created by our father, every nonhuman sentient, tough, they are soulless, possess certain reflection of psychic essence. It will be at its peak during the operation, therefore, we shall launch most trained of our psycher legion, known as "Mithras" in battle, who will secretly harness this Energy, that will help our continuation. Proceed with caution.
>God is the Emperor and We are his Princes
>Grandmaster Antonius
>>
>>53217796
This is...Insulting. You are suggesting that our government deceived our allies? This is a serious accusation and you shall be found, whoever you are, sir! We shall not stand against sabotage!
>>53217484
Mister Okii, when shall elections be held?
>>
>>53217830
By the next three star years
(thats three days IRL)
>>
>>53217830
One more thing, we wish to turn the Complex into a hub of trade as well. We are building a multi hundred billion credit project to make a new section of the complex meant for trade and solving trade related affairs in the galaxy and our federation. This will also contain the Bureau of Finances. Guilds across the galaxy, like the propane guild can meet and discuss here.
>>
BTW, offtopic, but, should we form official short dossier, regarding fractions? or should we just proceed without certain base.
>>
>>53217967
Offtopic: Yes, yes we should. One group member should keep track and post this everyday. So far, here are them all
Fed allied:
Humanity
Imperial Ploraxian Realms
Curators
Choxta
Great Star Republic
Tau
United Waroo Colonies
Collective
Crayd Combine
and finally our newest member, the Wnai.

Enemies/neutral:
Hazar Imperium
Grox
Borg
Xenophobic Space foxes
Weird Hive mind
and the Great Pack.
and the Medean Superorganism
>>
File: dogg.png (1MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
dogg.png
1MB, 1920x800px
Hey, we found this thing in an abandoned human colony on a frozen world! I think it's what humans call a "dog". It was lonely and the expedition group didn't see anyone around, so I think it's without an owner.

Anyway, can we keep it? I think the station crew could benefit from having it around for morale purposes, we made sure to vaccinate, clean and wash it so that it won't carry alien diseases onboard, it adapts nicely to the station, and we think it looks adorable.
>>
>>53218045
Ah, yes. Of course, it is fine to do it. Infact, this could be our mascot. But, it is not allowed on the Merchant station construction zone. In fact, pets are allowed in crew areas.
>>
>>53218045
What is it's name? Because it is human in origin, we should name it something like that.
>>
>>53218045
I know you are human.
>>
>>53218066
>>53218079
Thanks, I will make sure to notify the crew. I think it will make a great addition to the station atmosphere.

As for its name, maybe Antonius could provide one for us?
>>
File: mankind dominion.png (856KB, 1011x650px) Image search: [Google]
mankind dominion.png
856KB, 1011x650px
>>53218026
I think it would be nice if we also post sort of stellaris setting screenshot to describe basic government ethics and traits and make a small preshistory for nations, species and their culture, and faith. Ill try to make human one based on todays thread.

>Humans are race that comes from Planet, called Earth, from system Sol.They are largely adherents of Christianity, that became dominant, after St. Donald "the orange" began Nuclear Crusade against other fractions on pre-FTL Earth. Faith tells about Allmighty God, refered as Trinity, or as Humans call often, "Father", fall of Humans and their salvation, and End days. It is proven trustworthy as Humans are revealing their unique Psionic abilities, but also interpreted differently by certain individual, who claims to be a precursor and warns about dangers, coming from them. though normal at one sight, they are still largely mysterious beings and claimed to be transdimensional entities, rather than normal inhabitants of materium. Certain Humans united in certain radical factions, who want to return to prefall state in untraditional ways, most powerful of it being "New Dawn".
>Currently Dominion maintains fruitful relationships with alien races, thought recent scandals and accidents, regarding Ambassador Antonius Chlorus, has created certain tensions between humans and alien races.
>>
>>53216570

OH ZOG I'M REALLY IN DA WRONG PLACE
>>
File: humies.png (882KB, 525x719px) Image search: [Google]
humies.png
882KB, 525x719px
>>53214899
>>53214987
>>53215074
>>53215165
>>53215225
>>53215338
>>53215377
>>53215562
>>53215592
>>53215694
>>53215763
>>53215790
>>53215938
>>53216017
>>53216105
>>53216331
>>53216413
>>53216511
>>53216691
>>53217287
>>53217362
>>53217628
>>53217830
>>53217967
>>53218295
Ur face iz reveled, Humie. Dat Ol git revealed ho U are. Da Ork boyz will kick U out of da Worl', WAAAAAAGH!
>>
>>53218295
kek.
>>
>>53218295
>missiles
Not glorious laser
>>
File: acktchually.png (124KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
acktchually.png
124KB, 680x680px
Technically, Kinetic is best, But I prefer missiles due to long range.
>>
File: image.png (368KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
368KB, 750x422px
>>53218655
>he uses inefficient light energy which is easily deflected by shields instead of kinetic weapons
just because they have 100% accuracy

Found the xeno
>>
>>53218655
forgot an (you)
>>53218705
>>
>>53218026
I never received a contract, nor was an admittance evaluation conducted, but this is acceptable.

Please forward a list of required items with schematics, and a location will be uploaded pertaining to where raw materials may be deposited for processing.

We are prepared to open our colonies to visitors from the Federation. We await representatives so that the exchange of culture, technology, and ideology may begin. Morphology of our representative will be altered to better facilitate this exchange.

Our first request as a member of the Federation is a genetic dossier of its sentient members to facilitate the morphological shift.

>>53217967

Please upload a frequency where an external archive can be connected to.
>>
>>53218725
>Found the xeno
Aren't we all xenos here?
>>
>>53218295
I'll post a screenshot of the Hazar later. Not at home, so I don't have access to my game.
>>
File: Noo Liberty Union.png (1MB, 1065x735px) Image search: [Google]
Noo Liberty Union.png
1MB, 1065x735px
Offtopic: I am the creator of the United Waroo Colonies, and I made a variant of them in the game, pic related. So if you want to add them (United Waroo Colonies) to something, can it instead be the Noo Libery Union?
>>
File: Noo Bio.png (39KB, 311x340px) Image search: [Google]
Noo Bio.png
39KB, 311x340px
>>53219368
Also here is the blurb I wrote for them English isn't my primary language, so please excuse any grammatical errors, etc
>>
What game do you guys keep posting?
>>
>>53219432
Stellaris
>>
File: St. Donald.jpg (16KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
St. Donald.jpg
16KB, 395x395px
>>53218295
>Christianity, that became dominant, after St. Donald "the orange" began Nuclear Crusade against other fractions on pre-FTL Earth
my fuckin' sides
>>
>>53219432
Its stellaris. Paradox grand strategy game in SPESS. And looks like were creating some fluff in these threads. But where will we upload it? Maybe 1d4chan?
>>
>>53220124
That would be the obvious solution. A gdoc would be easier though.
>>
>>53218962
Aye. The transports shall arrive shortly.
Now that the RP is mostly over, what do we do? Do we make a doc, or a 14dchan page.
>>
>>53220374
Another thing is that we need to make backstories for our characters.
>>
File: Tsini.png (45KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
Tsini.png
45KB, 192x192px
>>53214525
Sgathasc here, representing the Tsini Directorate. If you all would be so kind, we'd like an opportunity to take a close look at some Human specimens so we can take them apart and see how they work. Interesting physiology they have. They may be adaptable to our aquatic lifestyle with the addition of piscine tails instead of those weird land-walking appendages. The pectoral flotation devices that many of them are equipped with might prove to be a useful genetic adaptation... quite fascinating. I wonder if my breeding partner would be interested in some modifications.... purely for research purposes of course!
>>
>>53220401
What. You suggest slavery and murder. Humans, or sapients are not property! You may take genetic samples, but not a human!
>>
>>53220440
We merely suggest SCIENCE! Whether the subjects are initially willing or not is of little concern, for our droids will be able to hold them down long enough for governmental ethics attraction to come into play. Once they get over their misguided fear of the unknown, they will be added into our society as productive members with comfortable living standards, and all ills will be forgotten as they embrace their new lives with upgraded bodies and droid servants of their own.
>>
>>53220489
FOOL! You think that you shall have authority over Images of God? Insolent wretch, you know us from only books and holograms, but you cannot withstand our presence for mere minutes without us wearing special equipment an we will melt you brains with our psyonic powers, if we will it. Know your place, newt!
>>
>>53220620
Oh, sorry i thought you had a gecko portrait.
It should be parasite instead of newt
>>
can we keep the catgirls this time?
>>
File: Tsini is angry.png (91KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
Tsini is angry.png
91KB, 192x192px
>>53220620
Fools? FOOLS? You not only speak of gods as if they were anything but flesh with a measure of audacity! You call our science MAD, yet you put your trust in a hallucination you call the 'shroud' and expect it to actually come to your aid!
If you were worthy enough opponents to unleash our lances on, we might be tempted to do so - but since your spiritualist navel-gazing has yielded precisely zero meaningful result after millenia of straining, a handful of robotic armies will be dropping by momentarily to deliver what diplomatic gestures we find worthwhile. We only need one pop, after all.
Just don't nuke yourself before we get there. We already have some irradiated roachoids.
>>
>>53220845
Look. We are very, very, materialistic ourselves, and we believe that science is first, but I propose a solution. We can remotely take the genetic materiel by taking samples etc. Which will not kill the patients, and you both are satisfied, and the federaiton doesn't go to war fora third time.
>>
>>53220894
>and the federation doesn't go to war for a third time.
B-but.... why? You don't want to play with all the toys we made for you?
>>
>>53220949
Toys? Do you think the JV-235 Electro-Pulse bomb, able to be 5 megatons is a toy? A toy? Lives have been lost, so far we have lost nearly 3 billion lives.
>>
>>53220994
If you're losing, clearly you need more Electro-Pulse Bombs.
Just... just let us design the federation ships, okay?
>>
File: stellaris_avatar_reptilian_16.png (41KB, 179x188px) Image search: [Google]
stellaris_avatar_reptilian_16.png
41KB, 179x188px
Hey, uh, excuse me, but, ummm.... does anyone want to buy some Riggan Spice? We worked really hard on this batch and put our hearts into it!
No?
Nobody?
>>
>>53221064
I know. The federation fleet has their own designs, or ships gifted from members. Everymember has a ship, gun, tank, or soldier in the federation force.
>>53221130
You may join us, Enclave, you can be our spice supplier, in exchange the benefits of federation membership shall be exchanged to you.
>>
SOMEBODY CREATE THE 14DCHAN PAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53221130
Shall I have a sample of this spice?
>>
>>53221201
Another thing. The federation fleet needs more funding, because to keep the peace in the members of the federation, takes some money. Our newest member is dealing with pirates. What shall we do?
>>
File: Mammalian_massive_12.png (160KB, 360x370px) Image search: [Google]
Mammalian_massive_12.png
160KB, 360x370px
Greetings, all members of the Galactic Federation. This is the president of the Republic of Fevaria, Oro J'Bassim. We seek further association with this federation. The Conclave of Telepaths has told me that his will be to our mutual benefit.

>>53221700
I could assist with this pirate problem, as well as with funding. The only thing I request in return is a resource known as Zro.
>>
>>53221817
Ah, yes. You are welcome into the federation as an associate.
>>53220401
The Directorate is also welcome in, as well. Together we shall stand against threats like the Great Pack.
>>
File: 1493453826144.png (289KB, 1069x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493453826144.png
289KB, 1069x1200px
>>53215167
WE HAVE HAD A CHANGE IN MANAGEMENT.
>>
>>53222057
Thank you for your wise decision. We will do our best to uphold the laws and regulations of this federation.

As an aside, I haven't sensed the presence of any fellow Shroud-touched species here. Is there any other who has seen into that place?
>>
>>53222250
The Humans have seen into this totally unfo- I mean near plausible theory about the shroud. Nearly everybody else is materialist or individualist.
>>
File: collectivehomeworld.jpg (196KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
collectivehomeworld.jpg
196KB, 894x894px
We wish to inform the Federation that the joint peace keeping force that was sent to our domain has suffered a terrible accident. As many as 30% have lost their lives after refusing to not listen to out warnings and land on one of our planets.

While we are working on creating a planet of suitable atmosphere for other life we must please ask any other race to stay off out homeworlds without proper protection. Simple protective suits will not work the atmosphere will corrode most metals and fabrics.
>>
File: The Shroud.jpg (62KB, 637x358px) Image search: [Google]
The Shroud.jpg
62KB, 637x358px
>>53222405
Most unfortunate. We will hold off from entering these worlds for the time being.

>>53222302
How disheartening. If only they could see beyond the simple things, they could see so much more. Then again, the Shroud can be quite a terrifying place, so perhaps it's better for them to ignore it.

Digressing, we request no intrusions or communications while the Conclave of Telepaths enter into the Shroud. It could cost them their sanity or lives at best.
>>
>>53222405
What a tragedy. Very well then, I will send out warnings and give strict protocol towards all sentients going to these planets.
>>
>>53218045
IT WASN'T A DOG
>>
>>53222878
What? Soldier, what are you talking about?
>>
We are here to inform you that every ship, lifeform or object that enters Tentkar space will be subject to experiments in the name of science. They will further Tentkar process in engineering, robotics and other desired fields.

You will not get anything back. Instead please stop sending them to us. We have enough specimens to last another 400 human years.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 1065x930px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 1065x930px
>[Incoming Transmission]
Squalia~! >::3
>>
>>53222920
It's a... it was... IT'S SOME KIND OF A THING THAT DISGUISED ITSELF AS A HUMAN DOG! SOMEHOW!

It changed form horrifically and murdered most of the personnel who was watching it, including the janitor who informed you of it! My gun was ineffective, and it escaped through the vent before I could figure out how to stop it!

There was a camera in the room, surely it caught the thing's true form!
>>
>>53222990
My gods! Quickly! Mobilize all available units! Even the mechs! Quickly, go go go!
>He loads his gun.
>>
>>53222968
Experiments? What kind of experiments. Why not perform these on non-sentients?
>>
>>53222969
Who are you and what is your purpose.
>>
>>53220845
Ambassador, we have gotten the genetic samples. Do you wish to join the federation, we apologize for the early encounter, the translator was having some hiccups.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 1065x930px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 1065x930px
>>53223053
*Declares war*
>>
>>53223035
Experiments on non sentients and sentients are not the same. Both yield fastly different results. I cannot divulge much about our species experiments on other intelligent life, though I can quarantee you that it isn´t harmful in the long term.

We are only what you call "mad Scientists" during wartime. Then your fellow man would be harmed short term by our experiments.
>>
>>53223206
Ah yes. Federation Fleets 2, 4, 6, and 14 please head towards that sector. The third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seven starfleets please join them as well, along with the fief fleet of House Joron. Also send about 70 legions total of troops, and a federaration force of about 40 legions added to that.
>>
>>53223283
Good then, Tentkar, do you wish to join the federation? There is so much we can learn. In other news, we have nearly half of the arm allied with us in the federation! (the known arm, milky way is huge.)
>>
>>53223305
I shall inform the High Scientists. They shall be decide upon joining or not. The scientific information will be highly regulated either way.
>>
>>53223389
Very well then, we have several technocratic powers and several curator enclaves in our fold. Most of us are materialist, some empires are mildly spiritualistic. We are the Imperial Ploraxian Realms, and we are a Fanatic Materialist/militarist Monarchy, ruled by Emperor Kinrotos XVI. We were the ones who founded this federation.
>>
>>53223428
Very well... Sigh...
The High Scientists have agreed upon joining, though we would like to have minimal contact with the spiritualist factions you have. We have outgrown those silly notions aeons ago. We are...
The High Scientist want me to inform you, that we are a group of oligarchic xenophile materialists... Anyway I need to cut this call short, due to having another meeting to attend.

Say, how many threads of this are already there? And how often do you have them? Looks kinda fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 170x200px
We are the scout fleet Alaran's Benediction, come bringing the light of the Great God Alaran.
>>
File: thing.jpg (265KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
265KB, 800x800px
>>53223020
Apparently there was some issues with that specific camera, but it caught one frame of the thing during its change.
>>
The Conclave of Telepaths has concluded their expedition into the Shroud, unveiling new information to us. We now are researching a special FTL drive that allows us to channel into the Shroud for transit.

>>53223571
Greetings, fellow Spiritualists. May the spirits bring you to your goals.
>>
>>53223571
You might have a hard time, it seems many others have come here with the same message.
>>
File: demon1433723031486.jpg (41KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
demon1433723031486.jpg
41KB, 600x849px
ŵ̷̹͖̹̱͎̪̩̳͖͇́̈́̌̈͑ ę͎͖̰͍̰͉̹̋͗̋͐̀͂͆ ḩ̪̳̟̬̺̮̤̰̉͑̃̐͘͝͞ ą̨̟̻̳̣̠̾̿̑̿̌̏̃̕̚͜͞ v̸̼̻̝̜̈́̃̓̾̐̀̀̃͜͡ e̷̹̰̹̤̭̾̓͐͋͡ f̡̹̩͉̞̉̉́̈̈̇̓͞ o̷̮̯̱̭̺͔͂͆͗̋̚ u̺͔͙͈̖͌͊̀̈́̚͟͞ n̷̜̳̤̞͔̙̭̙͓̄̈̽̚ d̡̨̠̝̭̟̀̏̆̋͡ͅ y̸͉̥̫͖̥̞̫̝͓̒͊͗̉̉ ỡ̫͚̼̖̩̼̗͆̒̌͂̃̓̕ u̷̧̢̺̬͖̼̞̼̬̹͒̓̌̈́͗̀̈́͋͠
L i t t l e b e i n g s
A w a r n i n g
T h e y a r e c o m i n g
B e r e a d y
>>
>>53214525
VOX ARE POX

REMOVE SHITBIRDS
>>
File: 1337257643739.jpg (114KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1337257643739.jpg
114KB, 960x540px
Oh, damn it all!

Who's been trying to reverse engineer that jump drive?! We don't know what lives in the dimension it dives through to get from point A to B! Well, I guess now we know, and now we have to try to blow them away, these unbidden freaks.
>>
File: Plantoid_07.png (307KB, 392x512px) Image search: [Google]
Plantoid_07.png
307KB, 392x512px
Greetings, I come representing the Holy Calraxian Coalition and we wish to join the federation.
>>
"Greetings, is this thing working? Ahem. We have intercepted your signal, and would like to learn more about this... Vibrant galactic community. We, the race of Xervos, have recently achieved space travel. What is this Federation we hear of?"
>>
Greetings once again, I have emerged from my resting pod and I am eager to comminicate with the new species we have encountred
>>
Ahh, so I've awaken from beautiful dream, when we reunited with lord Jesus and our ancestors ater we breached uni....*cough*, I mean, I had a beautiful dream, yesterday.
So, How do you do, federation.

>>53220401
>>53220845
choose your next words with exceptional care, tsini. For if you wont, we will unleash nuclear genocide upon your race, after we degrade your minds on level of a seaweed.
Now, when that is settled. What do we do today?

Offtopic: for their record, if you want to seriously design your species, their culture and other aspects, worldbuilding general will certainly be handy in this case
>>53163546
>>
>>53223571
Hello heathen space el... Alaran. We are currently researching other species cultures for more information and would like to cooperate in this sphere by signing research agreement with your nation.
Privet note: we consider you to be better than other subhumans :3
>>
>>53228346
>worldbuilding general will certainly be handy in this case

Offtopic: I can see that, but where should one start?
>>
File: diggitons.jpg (6KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
diggitons.jpg
6KB, 234x216px
Greetings, my excavation hounds.

The Diggitons, from the Chumgarren Nebula, have arrived. It is imperative to our continued relationship with the federation that the council hears our inquiries into the elevation of certain mysterious articles.

Therefore, I ask you:

"wassup?!"
>>
All this seems fun and interesting, but since some dude added christian world, i wonder how it will be implemented in fluff
>>
>>53228503
So, there are many thing to take into account, but since government ethics and appearance is made up by game already, there are two primary subjects to concentrate: Culture and Faith:
>culture
there are many topics to discuss, but it would be simple, if you would build it, by this question list
http://www.frathwiki.com/Dr._Zahir%27s_Ethnographical_Questionnaire

>Religion and Faith
What is your religion like? What do your people primary believe in? How are religious institutions build? If your species are materialistic and atheistic, then you should focus on philosophy, similar to like lets say, Confucianism. What is official philosophy about? What are primary concerns of this philosophical school?

http://fantasynamegenerators.com/
This link may come in handy regarding both subjects.

Also according to these two, build a minihistory of your race before ftl.

>>53228569
I have certain Ideas regarding this. It will be a bit of a influence from 40k fluff, but meh, since this thread was inspired by stellaris, I doubt that WH involvement would be unusual
>>
>>53228606
oh, sorry, It was me.
Forgot to change name after posting on other boards
btw [Spoiler]how many do you post in grand strategy general on /v/?[/Spoiler]
>>
File: plumbus.png (595KB, 697x367px) Image search: [Google]
plumbus.png
595KB, 697x367px
>>53225372
The necro-uh! Wait! I mean the Plumbuses would like to assure the council that everything is completely fine, no need to worry, its all A-OK. There is no need to prepare your armies for an all out war due to the fact there is no gigantic army coming to kill you and enslave your children. Don't worry!
>>
File: Gorf is Gorf.png (947KB, 1059x715px) Image search: [Google]
Gorf is Gorf.png
947KB, 1059x715px
>>53228621
I have posted there a few times, dunno if you were there for this, but I made Gorf
>>
>>53228674
lovely
>>
>>53228391
We accept your offer, may the results of our divine inspiration be your's, just as your's shall be ours.
>>
File: protowar.png (282KB, 317x1442px) Image search: [Google]
protowar.png
282KB, 317x1442px
Just bumping the thread
>>
>>53223570
It depends, once per week, bi weekly, or daily.
>>
ATTENTION: HERE IS A TALLY MARK OF THE EMPIRES WHICH ARE SPIRTUALIST OR MATERIALSIT
MATERISLIST:
IMPERIAL PLORAXIAN REALMS
MOST OF THE FEDERATION
SPIRITUALIST:
aLALRAN DYNASTY
HUMANS
WAROO COLONIES.
>>
>>53225660
tupac IS ALIVE IN PLORAXIA FUKC BOSNIK TURK ASSHOLE XAXAXA WQE ARE NO 1.
>>
>>53229491
I will add a minor reminder for this post:
If you are playing as materialistic/atheisic, please describe your philosophical tenets and basic teachings of dominant ideology of Empire
>>
File: H28vaqc.png (602KB, 591x921px) Image search: [Google]
H28vaqc.png
602KB, 591x921px
>>
>>53214525
Hello there, this is Jalgan, of the Crayd Mining Guilds. While we were mining a deposit of Zro on the Gas Giant Sigma Beta VII, we picked up some subspace transmissions. We believe that something is alive on that world, my crew is very superstitious, and we thought to intervene with the federation here. The Gas Giant seems to have abnormally high amounts of radiation, even some that a Crayd couldn't handle. We must investigate.
>>
>>53229631
'SRAYA MATE!
>>
Op here, should I start a new thread? This one seems to be dead.
>>
File: straya.png (251KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
straya.png
251KB, 900x900px
>>53229631
>>53230196
>>
>>53230278
Go for it, ignore the haters
>>
>>53230414
Haters?
Anywho, it seems that we will reach bump limit so why not
Though maybe give a day or two?
>>
>>53230414
Okay then, I'm starting it soon. It'll be from another race which joined. The Dabulan Ascendancy.
>>
>>53230425
I think what he/she/genderqueer transethinic attack helicoper-er means is that the faggots who post this belongs in /trash/ or cringe.
>>
>>53230425
>Though maybe give a day or two?
Yeah, thats probably a better idea.
>Haters?
Every one of these threads has shitposters shouting about 'cringe' and 'back to /qst/', especially when it goes for more than one thread. As an example example, see
>>53215665
>>53215753
>>
>>53230463
Basically what I think is that I dunno, it is going to reach bump limit soon and will be archived soon, for that matter. I think it is best to start another thread.
>>
>>53230438
>>53230463
I didn't payed attention to those.
Though I dont get why they hate this. Were having fun roleplaying, creating fictional races and Empires. Also one guy brought in christian fiction, that can go for christian cosmic horror, that several threads were opened about on this board.
This clearly belongs to worldbuilding category that was essential part of /tg/. Anywho, there are always some people who dislike any kind of stuff, so yeah. though they can ignore those threads easily.

>>53230483
I think that we sort of need to pause a bit. meanwhile, others will perhaps finish conceptualizing their empires and races. I think a bit of rest will be good for this. though, let it be as majority will decide and demand.
>>
>>53230556
Okay then, here is this >>53230185
>>
Hail! Ambassador, this is the Wings of Fury, the Emperors personal Cruiser. We request to dock, as the emperor wishes to see what is happening.
>>
>>53214525
The finance section has been completed, and now commerce can be conducted at the Serenity Complex, and the guilds can meet here as well. We need to develop another section for the sciences, as the Science Departments only base is either at the Curator Sigma Enclave, or at Koter in Ploraxia, and we do not want to give geographical importance to any empire.
>>
>>53230592
Permission Granted. Preparing docks for Cruiser. Assigning Guards to protect security of landing of state officials.
>>
>>53230686
I have my own security detail, thank you very much. It is appreciated. Did you know that I was one of the founding members of this federation? Very well then, I shall head to my quarters and then tour this facility. I am sure the finance complex has been finished and the science complex is being built?
>>
Yep, I think the thread here is kill.
>>
File: Avian_18.png (569KB, 683x398px) Image search: [Google]
Avian_18.png
569KB, 683x398px
"Hi, we are your new to the neighbours."
>>
>>53214525
sorry if im rusing this here, but the thread has reached the bump limit. here is the new one
>>53231015
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.