[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rolled Chapter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: blood angels.jpg (73KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
blood angels.jpg
73KB, 250x248px
Chapter Rolled using tables found on 1d4chan
8: Reason for founding: Standing Force - "This area doesn't have any Marines in it. Found a Chapter!"
78: 40th Millenium Founding
51: Progenitor: Blood Angels
4: Purity: Pure - Same as progenitor in terms of purity, and will maintain close links with it
8: Demeanor: Suffer Not the Work of Heretics - Heretics? *BLAM* No.
7: Mutation: Lost Zygote
91: Figure of Legend: Battle Brother
59: The hero led a glorious campaign against a rebel army, defeating the foe and bringing an entire sector back into the light of the Emperor.
59: Feral Homeworld
80: Urban Homeworld Terrain
2: Rulership - Stewardship - "Hi, Planetary Governor? It's me, the Chapter Master. Just calling you to remind you that I outrank you, even if I don't do anything."
10: Chapter organization – Unique
7: Combat Doctrine – Thunderhawk Assualt
9: Specialty Restriction – Can’t field apothecaries
46: Special Equipment – Rare weaponry
92: Chapter Beliefs - Steel Over Flesh - "Bionics are better than flesh!"
5: Chapter Strength – Normal
84: Chapter Relations – Friends with Inquisition
6 : Chapter Enemies – Orks

Any ideas for the chapter's appearance and colors?
>>
>Blood Angels
>Feral World
>No Medics, Only Bionics

Sounds like a fucking death company decided to up and become a chapter.

Oh whats that, you lost a leg? GET UP YOU PANSY YOU CAN GET A NEW ONE WHEN YOUR BACK ON THE SHIP- UNTIL THEN WE HAVE ORKS TO PUNCH!
>>
>>53207909
YOUR LEG? FUCK THAT OLD SHITTY LEG! LET'S GET YOU A LEG MADE OF METAL AMD SHIT
YOU'RE GOING TO KICK NOBS TO DEATH WITH THIS SHIT
ACTUALLY WHY BOTHER REPLACING ONE, GET THE OTHER ONE ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK! BOTH AT ONCE!
HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO REMOVE ONE BASTARD LEG ANYWAY? BITE DOWN ON THIS, I'LL GRAB MY SWORD.
>>
>>53207909
It's a chapter of kamikaze cyborg space marine thunderhawk pilots.

Say that three times fast
>>
File: Cyborg_Blood_Angels.png (26KB, 201x281px) Image search: [Google]
Cyborg_Blood_Angels.png
26KB, 201x281px
>>53206011
>>
File: Sinister Angels.png (23KB, 201x281px) Image search: [Google]
Sinister Angels.png
23KB, 201x281px
They burn their left arm upon initiation, your chapter seems to love flamers and burning things so I thought it might be fitting.
>>
>>53208835
What part of OP says flamers?
They use rare weapons and thunderhawks
>>
>>53206011
The fuck? I rolled almost the exact same thing you did.

>Strategic Prognostication
>36th Millennium Founding
>Blood Angels
>Pure, with gene-seed mutations
>Deficiencies: hyper-simulated omophagea, sensitive occulobes, catalepsean node, lost zygotes for Lyman's ear and secondary heart
>Chapter Cult
>Figure of Legend Chief Librarian
>Led campaign against rebel army
>Jungle Hiveworld
>Distant Rule
>Siege Combat Doctrine
>No apothecaries
>Modified jump packs
>Steel Over Flesh
>Endangered Status
>Allied with another Chapter
>Enemies of Inquisition

Sooo... cyborg vampire bros?
>>
File: Quick_Brother.jpg (334KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Quick_Brother.jpg
334KB, 600x800px
>>53208939
>>
>>53208354

Whats that, their defenses are impenetrable? Not when you have a 200MM BATTLECANON STRAPPED TO A PLANE!

RAMMING SPEED BOYS! THIS IS THE REASON WE HAVE BIONICS FOR!

>cue Dr.Strangelove
>>
>>53208992
That Inquisition friendship is something of a sticking point. It's 'cause our gene-seed is barely functioning anymore, isn't it?

Here are some of the test schemes I came up with for my guys. Opinions?
>>
I actually really like both A and G.

The full arm colors are rarely used let alone pulled off, and it looks good. Same for G

Granted something to keep in mind is how there going to look on the table + how hard the paint scheme is. Painting one guy with a complex color scheme is nothing. But a full tact squad?
>>
>>53209167
You got a point. Honestly I had focused on quartered schemes after seeing somebody's Howling Griffons.

My tentative name for the chapter is the Iron Host.
>>
>53209214

That's actually a pretty dope name. Not to funky either, nice and 40k.

And don't worry about doing super complicated paint schemes, just understand they are super complex paint schemes

Especially on vehicles.

Another thing to ask while were at it is are you considering getting bionic upgrade packs for your space marines for fluff reasons? Something to consider early on for price reasons.
>>
>>53209312
Thanks. I certainly try.

And yes, I figured that some Iron Hands upgrade parts would fit the bill. I've tried some third-party bionic bits in the past, but I didn't quite like how they came out.
>>
>>53206011
>Feral World with urban terrain
So some sort of postapocalyptic ex-Hive world? How are you going to work with this?
>>
>>53209550
Orks wrecked the hives, sacked the chapter stronghold and now the survivors are left to pick up the pieces while trying to survive the local flora/fauna. The local wildlife is aggressively returning the cityscape back to nature.

The idea I'm going with is that most of the sm's have half of their bodies replaced with bionics. They've developed a dependency on air striking the enemy before moving in since they can't afford to lose too many of their number.

I like the solid red armed color scheme with gunmetal and or black the most.
>>
>>53209102
i like A the most

Needs more bionics though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.