[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lawbots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

How do you handle Law robots in your setting?
>>
File: 250px-Bordakh_Comic.png (149KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Bordakh_Comic.png
149KB, 250x250px
>>53183364
Like this.
https://youtu.be/D8lGEfkhvYg
>>
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>53183364
like this but with lasers
>>
With molotov cocktails.
>>
File: Engine Heart.pdf (8MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Engine Heart.pdf
8MB, 1x1px
>>53183364
Same as any other character?
>>
>>53183364
Programmed to follow the spirit of the law and so Ironically are the spearhead of the uprising against the megacorps
>>
File: YOU VIOLATED THE LAW.jpg (30KB, 374x280px) Image search: [Google]
YOU VIOLATED THE LAW.jpg
30KB, 374x280px
>>53183738
PAY THE COURT A FINE OR SERVE YOUR SENTENCE
>>
>>53183364
I like the one in Buck Godot. The only law in the planet is "there are no laws", so it just sits there and observes.
>>
File: 2.43chrishalls[1].jpg (96KB, 566x768px) Image search: [Google]
2.43chrishalls[1].jpg
96KB, 566x768px
>>53183364
Rank is determined by the amount of chin.

Robots are a great tool for oppressive regimes, like dogs. They aren't needlessly cruel like humans, so if you got beaten up to a pulp you must have done something wrong. The joys of automation.

They'll also arrest and transfer you to an abandonned jail after the end of the world without batting an eye. No matter that you'll die of hunger there.
>>
>>53183364

If they got big butts they cannot lie and so are perfect for handling law enforcement.
>>
>>53183364
Would you believe it's never come up?
>>
>>53183364
Only ever assigned to SWAT, riot control, and traffic work. Anything else requires a human brain.
>>
>>53187768
>your union representant is a bot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.