[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone here ever tried playing a roleplaying game on shrooms/lsd?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (426KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
426KB, 500x375px
has anyone here ever tried playing a roleplaying game on shrooms/lsd?
>>
>>53176124
>is anyone here a retard

Don't. Trust me. Do it sober or on pot.
>>
>>53176567
>Smoking reefer
>ever

Have fun getting a job you dirty hippy.
>>
>>53176578
>going to a job
>having time to play /tg/
Enjoy being a cuck wages love.
>>
>>53176626

>not being a straight-edge born millionaire who takes frustration out on sexual hangups

you'll never become president that way anon-kun
>>
>>53176124
No, but I have played DnD on weed, and it was a miserable and embarassing experience for myself and everyone else at the table. You just sit at the table bored and unfocused as you wait for what feels like an hour in pot time until its your turn again, and there isn't enough visual or sensory stimulation for you to get engaged in or focus on the adventure, so you just zone out and lose track of what's going on. I can only imagine it would be ten times worse on heavier drugs. Really to have any sort of good time should you choose to use drugs (which you shouldn't if you're out of college and not a piece of shit), you need to have an experience that engages the senses, TTRPGs are too verbally-focused to keep the attention of the drugged-out mind and allow the experience to be enhanced like music or movies are. You'd be 100% wasting your shrooms or acid if you tried to use them at the table. Go walk through the forest listening to radiohead or something if you want to get your trip's worth.
>>
>>53176124
>ITT: bubblegummers
>>
>>53176781
Pretty much this. My group of friends would smoke before our games of D&D, and it was exactly like how he said, unfocused and repeating shit way too much.
Drugs should be used in a way that minimizes interaction and heavy thinking, tabletop games are very bad for that.
>>
>>53176124
Our group played Changeling: the Dreaming on LSD, and it was excellent. But we all know each other for a very long time, and frequently tripped together.
I used to play/GM on weed, but currently I prefer amphetamine, because it enchances mental clarity and ability to focus.
>>
Not as fun as it seems.
Unless your party is made of long time drug buddies you'll all trip at different rates, and in different ways. Won't be much of a game after the shit kicks in

If you absolutely need drugs take some molly and cuddle a girl for a while. Much better experience. You normie
>>
I smoke buds for my PTSD. I don't get catatonic stoned or w/e and I can still plan stuff/ get into character.

It just sounds to me like yall can't handle your shit.
>>
Unless you take half a tab or only 2 grams, there is no point to it. And frankly, such low doses of psychedelics are not worth it anyway.
Unless you plan to run an 8/12 hour campaign. Because if you take say half a tab of LSD to run a 2 hour campaign, that means you will still have 10 hours of tripping ahead after running the game - AND LOW DOSAGE TRIPPING FUCKING SUCKS.

>>53176578
>getting a job as a burger flipper

Get a job where you don't get drugs tested.
>>
File: 1360398731333.gif (762KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1360398731333.gif
762KB, 500x500px
>>53176124
No. Doing it super high on edibles has been cool, though. I'd like to try it on both and/or candyflipping sometime soon.
>>
File: oh shi-.jpg (71KB, 648x486px) Image search: [Google]
oh shi-.jpg
71KB, 648x486px
>>53177128
>Drugs should be used in a way that minimizes interaction and heavy thinking
>Drugs

Way to generalise, man. Sure, shrooms and acid would be pretty poor for gaming, but opioids and ritalin are the shit. Dopamine and concentration are precisely what you need for uninhibited yet focussed gameplay.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.