[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Souls Boardgame General: It's Here Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: ds3.jpg (77KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ds3.jpg
77KB, 1600x900px
Just received this bad boy in the mail today! Who else here has received their copy? What do you guys think of the game so far?
>>
>>53174441

I got my copy. Have not played it yet, too busy PAINTING.
>>
My set didnt come with any plastic 2-part pegs to hold my dials together.
>>
>>53174599
I know the feeling. Started painting and holy crap it's going to be a ton of work...
>>
>>53174665
I thought I didn't have any, but they're stuffed in the back of one of the cardboard boxes that hold the models. Pretty fucking easy to miss, I managed to run the entire game once before noticing them.
>>
>>53174441
Open it up, see how fast you die.
>>
>>53174441
Is it just as shitty as the video games?
>>
>>53174441
If you go in expecting a 1:1 translation you'll be disappointed, but if you go in for a Diablo-like dungeon crawl you'll enjoy it

the minis have quite a bit of mold lines and pieces like sword tips are kinda flimsy but overall I'm satisfied. Waiting to break this out on game day
>>
The game is dreadfully mediocre and extremely repetitive. 6/10 at the very best
>>
>>53174441
How are the models?
>>
>>53179538
Pretty mediocre from what I've seen.
>>
>>53174441
I played a couple games.

Pretty RNGesus and grindy as all hell, so was thinking of a few ways to streamline it, so it's less grindfest. Feel free to add onto this list

>Weapons and Armour treasures go into two seperate decks, but buying them costs 2-3 souls now.

>Thinking of switching Monsters from static to die rolls, would slow down the game, but give a little more randomness.
>>
Why did they give the Dancer a sword instead of two daggers? Why did they change her sculpt?
>>
>>53178940
>>53179579
Wrong.
>>
>>53179813
Examples?
>>
>>53179813
Can you post pics of the models? The normal pics don't show enough detail.
>>
>>53174441
Waiting patiently until it's available for general purchase in store, forgot all about it until after late pledges ended.
>>
>>53179538

Average. Not as horrible as some people are making out, but there's a few bits that aren't the greatest. My Boreal Outriders hand and sword fell out of its joint so I'll reglue that, and I'm probably going to put a dab of glue on the Boreal Dancer's cape because it's not attached to its base.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.