[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you use the spell [time stop]?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: DIO p5.gif (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DIO p5.gif
89KB, 1280x720px
How would you use the spell [time stop]?
>>
>>53170250
To sleep in.
>>
File: LoMN_Kanohi_Vahi_In_Use.png (377KB, 706x480px) Image search: [Google]
LoMN_Kanohi_Vahi_In_Use.png
377KB, 706x480px
>>53170250
Like this.
>>
File: dio lick.gif (967KB, 422x238px) Image search: [Google]
dio lick.gif
967KB, 422x238px
>>53170250
Probably to steal shitton of money, molest people, kill people I hate and generally be an absolutely unhinged lunatic. I mean, with time stop, your ability to break the law and act on your own accord is basically limitless.
>>
File: 1481939514636.jpg (48KB, 365x444px) Image search: [Google]
1481939514636.jpg
48KB, 365x444px
>>53170327
You can only at most do it for 30 seconds and once a day though, you're not a vampire
>>
>>53170363
You didn't specify the conditions.
30 seconds ain't something you can do much with. I guess I'd use it to amuse myself by playing pranks on people and shit.
>>
>>53170363
>you're not a vampire
How can you know?
>>
>>53170363
30 seconds is plenty of time to rob somewhere. Just stand in line at check outs, wait for the register to open and time stop, go pocket all the money and then return to your spot in line.
>>
>>53170250
Timestop, then use the rest of the slots on delayed blast fireball, and other aoe damage
>>
>>53170363
>>53170748
Yeah 30 seconds is plenty of time to snatch a wallet and get a good distance away from the scene of the crime.

You just need to pick a good mark.
>>
>>53170250
Base voyeurism and petty theft.
>>
>>53170818
You don't even need to get away. Just take whatever you want, put it in your pockets, and go back to where you were standing before. People won't notice what happened until it's too late, and even then they'll just think they lost it.
>>
>>53170250
to cum on qties
>>
I liked the idea that Dio's power is fatally physically strenuous but it doesn't matter because he's just independently a vampire
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.