[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will GW ever make Slaanesh great again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 33

File: 0000s2.jpg (137KB, 800x486px) Image search: [Google]
0000s2.jpg
137KB, 800x486px
Will GW ever make Slaanesh great again?
>>
File: Ynnead.jpg (41KB, 600x304px) Image search: [Google]
Ynnead.jpg
41KB, 600x304px
>>53167284
Slaanesh is done. First the Horned King BTFO her on WHF, and now the Ynnari are going to do the same on 40K. Ynnead will be the new Chaos god.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (3KB, 108x107px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
3KB, 108x107px
>>53167284

We can only strive to perfect ourselves anon.
>>
File: IMG_3045.jpg (181KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3045.jpg
181KB, 1024x663px
GW aren't stupid, they know if they released Emperor's Children and slaanesh themed models they would be popular.

New noise marines and a Daemon Primach Fulgrim. I would buy that shit in a heartbeat.
>>
>>53167284
It's possible, but it could go either way honestly. We'll know more definitively when the new edition is released.
>>
>>53167402
>>53167654
They've been pimping Fulgrim in The Gathering Storm. My hope is that he is the next big legion to come out.

But (New) Games workshop doesn't want to get rid of MARBO so i doubt they'll try to kill off Slaanesh. I Thought i heard some bits from an interview talking about making some new slaanesh models.

But the Question how do we make Slaanesh more interesting than dicknipple god?
>>
>>53167284

Daily reminder that Slaanesh is the patron deity of dickgirls

Daily reminder that all daemonettes have feminine penises
>>
>>53167896
>feminine penises
that makes it not gay right?
>>
>>53167947
It makes it as gay as you want it to be.
>>
>>53167947
>confining Slaanesh to a binary hetero/homo paradigm

stupid monkeigh
>>
>>53167284
No, that meme god of degenerates is getting squatted.
>>
File: 1492128239758.jpg (24KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
1492128239758.jpg
24KB, 314x295px
>>53167890

> But the Question how do we make Slaanesh more interesting than dicknipple god?

PURE. EXCESS. Glutton Marines that consume all in their path, Perfectionist Snipers that never miss a shot, Pyromaniacal Flamers who find the crackle of flames more beautiful than the finest of symphonies, Spidermutants with mind-shattering, spine-tingling venom, Beholder temtacle-beasts obsessed with creating art from the bodies of their foes, more and more, ad infinitum. Slaanesh is the most versatile deity by far, and it infuriates me to no end that people think degeneracy only applies to sex, drugs, and rock and roll.
>>
Unfortunately the sex and drugs god doesn't sell too well to the kiddies. I wish Slaanesh could have been marketed differently, but once you put some bare tits on something, people will perceive it as OH THE SEX THING
>>
>>53167284
>Will GW ever make Slaanesh great again?
>again
Your question implies there was a time when Slaanesh was great, which is not true. Slaanesh was always the shittiest Chaos god.
>>
>>53168874

Why is Slaanesh, in your opinion, the shittiest Chaos God?
>>
>>53168434
Hell, have fabous bile create "perfect" marines that are a mix of multiple legion's seed. A alpha, world eater. Iron fisted iron body horror. A bloody night raven. Anyone else have more?
>>
>>53167947

Slaanesh wants it to be gay, but whatever it takes to bring you into xir bosom
>>
>>53168897
Not his opinion. The lore says so. Nurgle whipped his ass and stole Isha, Khorne cockblocked him on Khain, he's used to break ties or only useful as an extra ally, etc. And Slaanesh is the youngest so his power hasn't nearly built up as much, and his powers almost entirely rely on some level of culture or advancement, while the others are primordial forces. He's the worst according to the lore.
>>
>>53168874
>>53168897
Slaanesh is weak as fuck. He alone of the Chaos baddies relies the most on corruption and indirect tactics to beat his enemies.

He only destroyed the Eldar gods because their power was derived from worship. When a ton of Eldar up and died instantly the Eldar gods became very weak, and Slaanesh basically caught them with their pants down. He still couldn't get Chucklhead or Khaine though, and even when he came at Khaine with the power of Eldar gods and souls he'd devoured he still just barely beat the god of roid rage.

Let that sink in: Slaanesh at his most powerful had a very difficult time defeating another god at his weakest. In WHF it wasn't even a true defeat. Khaine just ran off and struck Slaanesh so good that he left a massive, permanent scar on the so-called god of beauty.

That's not to say Slaanesh is a shit and you shouldn't like him, but he's not a directly powerful god. He's a god of corruption, and his motif happens to be excess, which is an emotion every single human experiences, even the most stoic. He works off of deception and trickery more than any other god, but in terms of actual power he's fairly weak in comparison to other gods. The Emperor or any of the other Chaos could beat him squarely in a 1-1 duel.

Slaanesh is the weakest god of Chaos in terms of raw power, but possibly the most prevalent and emotionally-fueled because of just how many people fall into his portfolio.
>>
File: lucious2.jpg (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
lucious2.jpg
65KB, 800x600px
>>53167890
>>53168434
Glutton Marines? Really? Also, I like the whole "perfectionist shooter" idea, except it's too detached from the action for a follower of Slaanesh. Flamers? Yeah, everyone gets those. Oh, you mean a special kind of flamer, like... a sonic blaster? Slaaneshi Chaos Spawn, though. Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing that. Maybe with scars and fine cloth on them and such. Not quite sure how to make that much more than a Spawn w/ a Mark of Slaanesh on the tabletop, though. As far as creating other more unique abominations, it's definitely something that can be done. Just talk to any Black Library writers that have done fiction featuring Slaanesh, like Ben Counter and John French. They've got a lot of good ideas in their heads.

But how dare you say that Slaanesh is the most versatile diety, by far, even. Tzeentch is the most versatile by DEFINITION. I do agree with you that Slaanesh is more than most people give him credit for, though. Noise Marines are evidence enough of that.
>>
>>53167890
First, Slaanesh have sex and lewds as asthetics.

Second, add marine things.
Khorne is all Bulls, demons and dogs.
Nurgle is all frogs, flyes and things with decay and pest.
Tzentch is all avian.

Third, add the classic art influence. Music, beauty, fancy weapons, bondage and torture.
>>
>>53169190
>>53169310

This >>53168897 anon here. I'm not denying that Slaanesh is canonically the weakest Chaos God, I'm just wondering why anon believes Slaanesh is fundamentally a shit. Khorne and Nurgle are terrifying in a primal way, and Tzeentch is terrifying because it is by definition impossible to outwit or predict him, but Slaanesh is frightening on a level no other Chaos God can come close to, simply because of the insatiable sadism and sheer depravity of his followers.
>>
>>53167284

Modern pop music reminds me of Slaanesh, am I alone?
>>
>>53169190
>>53169310
>Slaanesh
>weak as fuck
8th edition WHFB Daemons codex/army book flat out states the other three gods are wary of the god of excess.
Khorne hates Slaanesh because they argue over champions a lot
>this warrior belongs to Khorne as he spills blood
>no that duelist belongs to Slaanesh because he takes pleasure in a perfect murder stroke
Tzeentch and Nurgle are a little worried because they know, deep down, that their domains, as much as they power themselves, power the god of excess, Nurgle's excessive diseases causing pain, Tzeentch's excessive scheming causing mental torment, both know they indirectly fuel Slaanesh and are worried, deep down, that Slaanesh will one day eclipse them all.
If you're going to talk shit at least know the lore, this was the only case I can find that states it flat out but it's always been implied.
>>
>>53171391
Which is exactly what I said. The emotion of excess is what Slaanesh relies on, and there's heaps of it everywhere.

Slaanesh being a threat to the other gods is the same way that the Warp threatened the Old Ones. It didn't take them on directly, it went after their followers and turned their followers against them.

Slaanesh couldn't defeat any of the other Chaos gods, Khaine, Chucklenuts, or the Emperor in a fair fight. He relies therefore on corrupting his enemies, infiltrating his influence into everything, then turning other followers against their former masters.

He's the weakest Chaos god, but the most insidious, perhaps even moreso than Tzeentch, because whereas Tzeentch plots schemes to further his goals of mutating and changing everything in a not-always evil way, Slaanesh is pure selfishness and evil. Just as he is a god of excess and greed, he's also excessive and greedy. He wants everything for himself and bides his time to get it, kissing ass on the exterior and plotting corruptive betrayals beneath it.

If Slaanesh fought Tzeentch or Khorne straight up he'd lose badly. If Slaanesh battled the Emperor or Nurlge he'd lose badly. Without Eldar god souls and Khaine's weakening he'd have lost badly to him too.

However, if Khorne, Khaine, Nurgle, Tzeentch, and the Emperor's followers suddenly turned against them and devoted themselves to Slaanesh through his corruption, suddenly Slaanesh is in a much more powerful position.

Slaanesh relies on weakening the enemy then striking to win, rather than fighting and winning outright.
>>
>>53171629
Slaanesh corrupts by default though, he doesn't have to try.
Grey Knights and Sisters of Battle are regarded as incorruptible pillars of purity, only Grey Knight to ever fall fell to Slaanesh, even if it did take Slaanesh in person to finally shatter his will, and a retinue of Sisters, the only Sisters to ever fall to Chaos, fell to Slaanesh.
Because it's easy to fall to Slaanesh.
With Khorne you need to be angry, filled with rage and martial pride and you need to want to spill blood. Which means Khorne can't win because if everything is dead from spilling all the blood then no blood can be spilled, if Khorne wins, he fades.
With Tzeentch you need plans on top of plans on top of plans with some plans planning against the plans you planned around their plans because you knew they were planning on planning around your plan. Which means Tzeentch can't win by default, he'll sabotage himself right at the winning stroke in order to keep a plan going.
Nurgle is just a lazy cunt who thinks his victory is inevitable and spreads his diseases to everyone, to fall to him you just need to give up. If everyone gives up and accepts death then Nurgle wins.
Slaanesh on the other hand, just needs everyone to be excessive. Loud noises that can shake the warp, intoxicating scents that drive men wild, food, drugs, women, men, animals, daemons, everything feeds Slaanesh. When you turn your music up a little louder, when you take satisfaction in the perfectly painted model, when you drink an extra cup of coffee or alcohol, and whenever you sleep in and get more sleep than you actually need, you power Slaanesh just a little bit.
Falling to Slaanesh is easy because it's fun and pleasurable, just looking at Slaanesh in person is enough to cause anyone to fall, Fiend's erode willpower with their very musk, the Discipline/Lore of Excess has always been about removing combat effectiveness by making the enemy not want to fight, just relax and have fun.
>>
File: slaanesh_by_zk87-d2z4bpv.jpg (144KB, 692x1000px) Image search: [Google]
slaanesh_by_zk87-d2z4bpv.jpg
144KB, 692x1000px
>>53167896
no anon, it's only half of the daemonettes that have dicks, that's how they get you. You never know which are which until it's too late, and you're gay
>>
>>53172941

It's like Russian roulette, but with shame instead of death.
>>
>>53171804
>fun and pleasurable
>their very musk

Flist is that way.

In fluff Slaanesh's true form drives people insane. He's basically the King in Yellow, and I think that's where his inspiration comes from. His performances and minions will dazzle you, your attention will be hold, and slowly you'll fall into excess violence, gluttony, lust, greed, and sloth. After your corruption is finished, Slaanesh appears, his form breaks your mind, then he steals your soul.

There is nothing fun or pleasurable about it, but it also emphasizes the point that Slaanesh is a corruptor, not a fighter. He only ever comes out to fight when he knows or at least is very sure he'll win. Otherwise, he avoids direct confrontations, because against powerful foes he'd lose more likely than not.

Of course, Slaanesh is still a god, so he's exceptionally strong, but is in all fluff-honesty a coward when it comes to facing entities of comparable power.

When the Phoenix King came to slay them in Fantasy, he was the first to suggest possessing an Avatar to combat him rather than do it directly. Sure, the other gods followed suite later because they were genuinely scared that they'd be killed if they fought this psychotic and desperate Elf armed with Khaine's dick-sword but still.

Slaanesh will always take the indirect approach, that's enforced in the fluff. Unless he has an incredible advantage over the opposition. This is part of why Khorne hates him so much. Not only is he a young god by their standards who hasn't earned respect, but Slaanesh's methods of weakening opponents and only attacking weaker foes really goes against Khorne's love of a good, vicious fight.
>>
File: 1492103868824 - Copy.jpg (517KB, 1232x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492103868824 - Copy.jpg
517KB, 1232x1024px
roll for slaaneshi warp perils
>>
>>53174055
Uh oh
>>
>>53174055
well temporary demonic possession sounds fun at least
>>
File: Doomrider and His Bros.jpg (97KB, 770x641px) Image search: [Google]
Doomrider and His Bros.jpg
97KB, 770x641px
>it infuriates me to no end that people think degeneracy only applies to sex, drugs, and rock and roll.

They are (were) the three most prominent aspects of Slaanesh because they're the easiest to visualize. Everything you listed is nice thematically but garbage aesthetically. "Glutton Marines"? "Snipers that never miss"? How do you SHOW any of that shit in a manner that makes the models pop? Khorne is easy- get some axes and sprinkle some blood on a marine and you're done. Nurgle? Also easy, literally anything that looks nasty is automatically "nurgle". Tzeentch armies are all We Wuz Wizards n Shit which is also easy to display. But "perfection" and "excess" are far more abstract concepts then any of the other Gods' themes. As a result no one has any idea how the fuck to make a distinctly "Slaanesh" look.

"Sex, drugs and rock n roll" is by comparison an easy aesthetic to build around. Show some tits, some glamrock hair or a loosely instrument-shaped weapon and you're done.
>>
>>53167284

No, and good riddance. Sex and women have no place in a wargame, and Slaanesh involves both.
>>
>>53173524
That's the fluff though, Fiend's of Slaanesh have a Soporific Musk, you get high from their musk, their body odour gets you high
>>
File: Hannibal_Lecter.jpg (16KB, 267x334px) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal_Lecter.jpg
16KB, 267x334px
>>53169404
Read some of the first Horus Heresy books. Emperor children is a fine example of slaanesh marines - they are not into it for degeneracy, they furiously fap(not literally) to themselves being the best of the best and constantly strive to be even better.

Obsession with perfection is exactly what Slaanesh loves. Anything that is over the top and filled with excess is what fuels it. So "perfect snipers" fits. Hell, Lucius the Eternal is obsessed with being the best swordsman there is.

A Glutton marines might be more of a Nurgle though. I can see marines becomming obsessed with "finest food" until they become cannibals. Although I'd imagine Slaanesh marines cannibals being like Hannibal Lector, eating your delicious fried liver with wine, cheese and beans, while looking at some fine paintings.
>>
>>53169310
>Khaine just ran off and struck Slaanesh so good that he left a massive,

It also says that Slaanesh in response smashed Khaine so hard that Khaine landed on the Mortal plane and became mortal.
>>
>>53168434
>Perfectionist Snipers that never miss a shot
Correction: perfectionist snipers that have a very low chance to miss a shot, and if they do they're instantly removed as a casualty.
>>
This is a pretty nice conversation going.
But i felt that slaneesh was an expression of addiction.
Like herion, you do it at first, and you love it, you do more of it and your life falls apart, you keep doing it, you get in life threatening dangerous situations, you do it anyways, its actually slowly killing you, it doesnt matter becuase uou cant stop, you realize this, and you either lament your personal juggernaught of hedonism, or you fully embrace it ,either way you arent going to stop doing heroin anytime soon becuase you've done it so long. And thats really slaneesh, xir wants you to do them they dont care about anything else.
Like if you could just envision an orgasm within itself.

But like that one anon said amount absctact ideals, and perfection is alot more wider than drug addiction. But i believe its the similar stages of addiction/obsession are the real tools.
>>
>>53168543
>the sex and drugs god doesn't sell too well to the kiddies
Well, 40k is not suited for kids under 12. But once you reach 12 there's literally only one thing on your mind anyway.
>>
>>53176825
Na gluttony is totally slaanesh my man. It's excess in a primal form. in my opinion of course.
Otherwise yeah spot on.
>>
>>53176871
Is that newer fluff? I remember it used to be that khaine split himself to avoid being bummed by khorne and slaanesh.
>>
>>53177290
Slaanesh and Khorne played tug of war with him and tore him into pieces. These pieces found their way into Craftworld shrines and became Avatars.
>>
>>53167890
>But the Question how do we make Slaanesh more interesting than dicknipple god?
Put a lot more emphasis on stuff like the Noise Marines and their literal 'Bass Cannon' weaponry? I mean, hell, they're pretty much carrying the 40k dubstep gun around...

Or we can go the or 80s hair metal route again. That's always good for a laff.
>>
>>53177054
Could be reflected in the mechanics. Keep the models looking the same (minus tits for the kiddos). I've always noticed how commonly in art Slaanesh worshipers are asymmetrical and feel like their clothes and armor fit tighter to them. Though this is from art over a decade ago, I haven't looked at much new in quite some time.
>>
>>53168897
Slaanesh is to put it bluntly the worst written one (if we exclude Malal), just starting at the concept being the god of something that is rather vague to pin down. Then the problem is his image that most normies think Slaanesh is just about asses and tits and BDSM (it is more than that of course) so what are his followers doing at the battlefield again? With Khorne it is obvious they want to fight, with Nurgle it is obvious they want to spread disease, with Tzeench it is obvious they want to magic up shit, but with Slaanesh... it is a bit of a stretch. Now sure if you know the lore you understand but if you do not you will start to scratch your head.
>>
>>53167284
no, they will make the emperor's children great again and the elves slaaneshi again, but otherwise slaanesh is done for
>>
>>53177290
That's just the WHFB fluff, not 40K.
>>
>>53172941
>it's only half of the daemonettes that have dicks
Yes, the front half
>>
>>53177054
Ood point. Addictions a good point. But rather hard to translate into models.
>>
>>53167402
I can't wait for Yneead to replace/devour/kill Slaanesh, he was a terrible concept from the get go. Another scared cow that GW didn't wish to slay but finally realizing that they simply have to. Face it Slaanesh has no place in the lore and had no reason to exist.
>>
File: 1493488233330.jpg (304KB, 800x2504px) Image search: [Google]
1493488233330.jpg
304KB, 800x2504px
>>53167890

I think when Goodwin was interviewed on WarhammerTV he talked about how it was hard to do Slaanesh for obvious reasons and maybe struggling with what else to do. That could be part of why the next Slaanesh release will be Emperor's Children, with them being Marines and Noise Marines it gives you a jumping point to get started from.

>>53177496

Slaanesh seems somewhat easy to explain on the battlefield, his followers want to experience something or various things. That can be killing, dying, causing or receiving pain, the cacophony of war, causing fear, etc.

>>53178029

It's not going to happen. Ynnead being the possible doom of Slaanesh has now been replaced or has the addendum that the five Croneswords of Morai-Heg are needed. The last one just so happens to be conveniently located on a daemon world during possibly the time when Chaos is waxing strongest.
>>
>>53178028
Slaneeshi mdels should come in heroin chic with a pale pallour with suckin in features.

Or they should be like olive skinned greek gods.

Modelling would be pretty reliant on accessories and facial expressions.

Ofc just look at progression pics of people who get addicted or become porn stars.

Maybe slaanesh in its design should mix more with high fashion or avante guard fashion as opposed to bdsm, or technoreniassance style like the eldar or technogothic like the imperials.
>>
>>53178204
>the guy who's okay with anything as long as it can give head
>particularily concerned with anything below the neck

doesn't compute.
>>
>>53176871
>>53177290
>>53177315
Fantasy fluff, not 40k.

In 40k he has a difficult fight with Khaine but eventually wins, then Khorne shows up and somehow Khaine either escapes to the mortal plane or is broken into pieces and sent there.

Even in 40k the fight's cool though considering Khaine had barely any of his power while Slannyboy was at his peak, yet the fight was far from easy. Whether Slan is weak or Khaine is just that good, I dunno.
>>
>>53174055
I RECOGNIZE THAT TABLE
>>
>>53178226
>high avantgarde fashion
i like this idea
>>
>>53177998
Unless we're talking about abortion of Sigmar then no, Khaine was never beaten or made mortal. There's not even many details of him fighting. In WFB he's much more grey-moralled and maybe even downright bastardly compared to 40k, he usually sits around not giving a shit until someone disses him in which case he goes and beats ass.

Slaanesh was one of those people, and now Slaanesh has a very nasty scar. Details beyond that as far as pre-Sigmar aren't ever made clear afaik.

When Aenarion got Khaine's sword and went after the Chaos Gods they were pleading and bargaining with him to stop, so apparently they were at least scared of Khaine's sword. He didn't interact much with them otherwise.
>>
File: Slaanesh Idea.png (2MB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Slaanesh Idea.png
2MB, 1754x1240px
I kinda dig this idea someone had
>>
File: that is actually better.png (149KB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
that is actually better.png
149KB, 400x291px
>>53176876
>>
File: 1494287909307.jpg (188KB, 900x896px) Image search: [Google]
1494287909307.jpg
188KB, 900x896px
>>53179094

That's breddy gud actually. It has a nice, distinct aesthetic.
>>
File: Forces of Slaanesh.png (475KB, 1024x999px) Image search: [Google]
Forces of Slaanesh.png
475KB, 1024x999px
>>53179648
Indeed

Now is the question how to translate to the units that slaanesh has.
>>
File: forces_of_slaanesh_machines.jpg (70KB, 1024x581px) Image search: [Google]
forces_of_slaanesh_machines.jpg
70KB, 1024x581px
>>53180741
>>
>>53167284
They would need to top /lgbtbbq+/ crowd and its getting harder with each made up gender.
>>
File: forces_of_slaanesh_high_demons.jpg (72KB, 1024x581px) Image search: [Google]
forces_of_slaanesh_high_demons.jpg
72KB, 1024x581px
>>53180769
>>
File: Sigvald_the_Magnificent.png (1MB, 695x924px) Image search: [Google]
Sigvald_the_Magnificent.png
1MB, 695x924px
Remove all the cringe models
Remove all the cringe from the fanbase
Bring back Sigvald and push perfection, excess, greed, pain and charisma
>>
File: forces_of_slaanesh_fulgrim.jpg (60KB, 1024x581px) Image search: [Google]
forces_of_slaanesh_fulgrim.jpg
60KB, 1024x581px
>>53180778
But slaanesh is everygender you can imagine already. He already pleases them.
>>
>>53180778
Nah that's stupid.
>>
File: Slaanesh on the fields.jpg (996KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Slaanesh on the fields.jpg
996KB, 1920x1080px
>>53180790
You mean
>Remove all 4th grader that giggle because of boobies and nudity
>Remove all puritans that scream "Thaaats Leeewd!!" or "Thats too sexy!!" like a noise marine.
You are right.
>>
File: 14733409827740.jpg (152KB, 598x949px) Image search: [Google]
14733409827740.jpg
152KB, 598x949px
>>53180829
I just want models that when a normal person comes to my house they don't think I'm a fucking loser for having stupid cringe shit on my shelf like this.

Nerdy shit is finally accepted in our culture but this much cringe is just as bad as being a brony
>>
File: Noise Raptor.jpg (227KB, 1199x667px) Image search: [Google]
Noise Raptor.jpg
227KB, 1199x667px
>>53179199
How someone tries to perfect assassin like a noise marine?
>>
File: torturer_sketches.jpg (194KB, 1247x641px) Image search: [Google]
torturer_sketches.jpg
194KB, 1247x641px
>>53180855
>How about
i meant
>>
File: IMG-20170430-WA0006.jpg (158KB, 510x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170430-WA0006.jpg
158KB, 510x1600px
>>53167896
>>
File: slaanesh maiden.jpg (175KB, 884x903px) Image search: [Google]
slaanesh maiden.jpg
175KB, 884x903px
>>53180852
Can understand that, but you have GoT, Fifty Shades of Grey. Its nothing if it doesnt went the Rammstein route, and even that is accepted as shock rockers.
And you have the possibility which perfection theme your army has. Just go glam rock, classical nude. Anime and pinup are accepted too today.
>>
File: Slaanesh Marines.png (2MB, 3092x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Slaanesh Marines.png
2MB, 3092x1061px
>>53180852
You even could go the roman overdulgent theme
>>
File: 1468431261164.gif (1MB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1468431261164.gif
1MB, 212x212px
>>53180852
>I just want models that when a normal person comes to my house they don't think I'm a fucking loser for having stupid cringe shit on my shelf like this.

Giving a single minuscule fuck for the perceptions of a retard who judges you based on some aesthetic theme in your home
>>
>>53181053
>a retard
Common sense isn't being a retard.

What if you went to a persons house and they had a buch of ken dolls on the wall with 3 cocks each and doing gay shit to each other?

"oh that's cool, tell me more about your penis sculpts, very interesting."
>>
File: slaanesh_marine_painting2.jpg (180KB, 620x564px) Image search: [Google]
slaanesh_marine_painting2.jpg
180KB, 620x564px
>>53181100
>What if you went to a persons house and they had a buch of ken dolls on the wall with 3 cocks each and doing gay shit to each other?
Than he is a porn collector or an edgy modern art collector. You know there are some awkward modern installments with Barbie and Ken. Just a parody of society or Barbie.
>>
Slaanesh has always been great. The problem is GW.

Reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNRiSnEono0
>>
>>53183644
Hat did GW do wrong?
Isnt it just that too many reduce Slaanesh on too simple lore?
>>
>>53180852
That image.

Bro i need source.
>>
>>53181037

Absolutely patrician.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (54KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
54KB, 546x366px
>>53179094
Jesus fucking christ those are amazing.
I'd play the shit out of army that looked like that.
>>
File: Slaanesh champions.jpg (853KB, 3591x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Slaanesh champions.jpg
853KB, 3591x1500px
>>
File: 0.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
"...He leapt to the top of the bloody heap and raised his sword to the heavens, just as a shaft of moonlight broke through the clouds and poured down over him. Picked out in the spotlight, the grinning prince could be seen for miles around and the knights nearest to him stumbled in confusion. None of them had ever witnessed such a dazzling vision of unholy power. The column of light resembled the gaze of a god, shining down benevolently on its most beloved child. A glittering mantle of snowflakes surrounded Sigvald as he surveyed his brutish enemies. “AVERT YOUR GAZE!” he cried, his voice ringing out across the battlefield and his eyes blazing with scorn. He turned his sword towards Mord Huk’s knights. “DO NOT PRESUME TO TURN SUCH REPULSIVE FACES IN MY DIRECTION!” To their amazement, whole swathes of the army looked away in shame, humbled by the prince’s words. Others roared in defiance and launched themselves at him, but before they could reach the Geld-Prince, their brother-knights clubbed them to the ground, desperate to protect the glittering prince..."
When you are so handsome your enemies fight each other to protect you.
>>
>>53181037
i thought thats literally the HH EC fluff
>>
File: 1494271028748.gif (1MB, 266x268px) Image search: [Google]
1494271028748.gif
1MB, 266x268px
>>53169310
>Picking on a newborn
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>53174055
rollin'
>>
>>53192099
>a geld is a castrated male animal
>Sigvald is called the Geld-Prince
Is there a reason for this or...?
>>
>>53167896
Well memed friend
>>
File: Ultramarines Invictarii.jpg (411KB, 1426x2272px) Image search: [Google]
Ultramarines Invictarii.jpg
411KB, 1426x2272px
>>53181037
200% plebeian degenerates. You are not even roman enough.
>>
>>53181395
>yes, I have body pillow, but it's IRONIC
>>
>>53194281
Geld refers to being Gelt.

As in resplendently decorated in gold.
>>
>>53194281
Maybe Sigvald is german?
German "Geld" = Money
>>
>>53172941
>gay
>not embracing the full spectrum of sexuality
>laughingthirstinggods.jpg
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.