[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ - CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 516
Thread images: 77

File: Ravager of Humanity CYOA v2.jpg (7MB, 1200x9000px) Image search: [Google]
Ravager of Humanity CYOA v2.jpg
7MB, 1200x9000px
Previous thread: >>53137644
Archives and other resources: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
I got some time today to make a CYOA. Got any ideas?
>>
>>53142063
>Dark Portal (Instant Portal): "body guards" should be one word
>Soul Trap: "dispeled"
>Soul Trap (Dark Ark): "owner" should probably be "opener"
>Possession: might want to rearrange the sentence from "ritual on [target] that takes [time]" to "ritual that takes [time] on [target]"
>Possession (Long Con): "sewing" should be "sowing"
>Allure (Love Slave): "posession"
>Allure (Overflow): "in midst of" should be "in the midst of"
>Vitality: "lot limb"
>Pain Network: "for use"
>Training: "spent" should be "spend"
>Training (Quick Learning): "masive"; "they're be"
>Juggernaut: superfluous comma in "hulking, humanoids"; "bulets"
>Thorn Turtles: "prety"
Typos and such aside, how does a Dynamo move about, exactly?
>>
>>53142063
What's that vague discolored text-looking thing in the background (right below the first text box) say?
>>
File: 59378526_p0.jpg (188KB, 713x1000px) Image search: [Google]
59378526_p0.jpg
188KB, 713x1000px
>Have CYOA written out
>have most of the images
>no idea how to use image editors
How do I do this? Please help.
>>
>>53142178
It seems to be just stuff from the Defenders of Humanity CYOA.
>>53142182
Look up tutorials for whichever editor you want to try out. There should be some photoshop-specific tips by SDA in the pastebin.
Alternatively, you could hop on over to the Discord and ask someone there to teach you.
>>
>>53142182
>pastebin
>sda's drive
>download help files
>follow them
>post oc
>>
>>53142115
None that I'm not already bogarting.
>>
>>53142260
>>53142232
I have Photoshop but it runs like shit on my computer.
>>
>>53142182
Make a text pdf first. Add images some time later.
>>
File: 1405738298078.png (751KB, 565x510px) Image search: [Google]
1405738298078.png
751KB, 565x510px
>>53142063
Dark Portal [Instant]
Direct Control [Upgrade]
Training [Proxy]
Technomancy [EMP]

Dragon
Dragon
Dragon
Explosive Seers (Dark Portal Bombing Runs)
Outsider Medic (Mount on a few dragons, support wing, portal in as needed).

This twisted game needs to be reset. We'll start over from zero, and entrust the future to the next generation.
>>
>>53142182
1) Always use photoshop
2) Learn to create images and adjust the canvas/image size
3) Learn about layers, dragging and placing images in, and cropping
4) learn about the text tool
5) (opt) learn about layer effects
6) ???
7) profit!!!
>>
>>53142327
I know all those things, but I don't know how to make pretty boxes that are all the same size and in nice even rows and all those little effects that make it not look like dogshit.
>>
File: witch cyoa.jpg (6MB, 1600x8791px) Image search: [Google]
witch cyoa.jpg
6MB, 1600x8791px
Reposting. Kinda surpirsed that the Consortation school isn't more popular, what with the maids and all, but I've been liking the builds so far.
>>
>>53142115
some kind of escape cyoa e.g. from prison or serial killer's basement
>>
>>53142352
>how to make pretty boxes that are all the same size
Just make one box and then duplicate the layer, dummy.
>in nice even rows
Move things with the arrow keys to get them autistically correct. Or crop/delete parts of the images so they fit. Also, holding shift while mouse dragging things makes it only move on one axis.
> all those little effects that make it not look like dogshit.
90% of what you see in cyoas is just clever application of Strokes, Outer Glows, and maybe layer masks + gradients for fadeouts if things are getting fancy. Even if you feel like you cant do it, images + solid colour background + text is perfectly acceptable as long as your color choices are good.
>>
>>53142397
>>53142115
Escape from your mom's basement.
>>
>>53142406
Don't forget punch through layers and shit. Plus rendering a quick background of clouds or such are a very easy way to make your CYOA look good.
>>
>>53142352
>boxes that are all the same size and in nice even rows
Seriously?
You haven't read sda's guides. Go do that then come back because he explains it in one of them.
>>
>>53142359
There is way too much text for me to bother.
>>
>>53142590
Illiterate, huh?
>>
>>53142359
>Male
>Catmancy 5 (Lets stick with cats for old times sake)
>Witchery 5
>Charms 5

>Bottle Stash
>Charm Charms
>Witch Hut
>Potions

A pretty neat little CYOA anon. The only critiques I can think of are I think you're a bit too generous with points, it feels a little too easy to have lots of good stuff without any drawbacks.
>>
File: 1111111.pdf (8MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1111111.pdf
8MB, 1x1px
Haven't seen this in a while, but its one of my favourites for the potential companions alone.
>>
>>53142630
Yes, anon. I am illiterate. That's the only explanation for why I don't want to read twenty pages of red/orange text, in a small font, with shitloads of words per line.
It definitely isn't because he vomited words or he's poor at formatting or being concise.
>>
>>53142641
You forgot to pick your fifth item (one for free, plus one for being male, plus three for having three mastered magics).
>>
>>53142590
>>53142695
Your words about words are tempting me to post something with even more words.
>>
>>53142709
So I did. I can't even think what I'd take though, I already felt like I was getting too much

Its a matter of preference of course but I'd prefer it if I had to make some hard choices, as it is its very easy to have multiple immortality redundancies, getting just one should be an investment.
>>
>>53142728
Is that supposed to be a jab at me? I'm not bothering with you posting something that isn't rewarding for me to read.
>>
>>53142063
> being the girl is mandatory

Quite frankly I really don't give a shit of you want to be the girl, are into traps, even full on dig scat.

But I loathe when people try to force things like that into everything, especially on CYOAS
>>
>>53142799
Nobody is forcing you to play a CYOA.
>>
File: Divine Empress CYOA.jpg (2MB, 1200x4400px) Image search: [Google]
Divine Empress CYOA.jpg
2MB, 1200x4400px
>>53142799
>>
>>53142359
>Bottle stash: [...] Other than that,
Other than what?
>>
>>53142692
>no elves

Love it already.
Fuck elves. Fuck them all to the bowels of hell.
>>
>>53142359

True form
>Cutie Witch

Powers
>Potions 5
>Witchery 5
>Catmancy 5

Magic Items
>Potion of Witchiness
>Bottle Stash
>Witch Hut

Sure does suck that the hut doesn't have indoor plumbing, but it's nothing that can't be fixed. I might even make a few more improvements beyond that... I'll need a place to grow all the potion reagents I can, after all, and a pool would be really nice to have too.
>>
>>53142801
Ah weren't saying it Finn
>>53142810
This is fine actually. Makes sense for it on this setting. Just doesn't in most of the others I'm bitching about.
>>
>>53142810
>Forest, Coast (+1)
>Natural bounty, Surface deposits, Ancient ruins, Mother trees (-1)
>Humans, Elves, Dryads
>Paved roads, Sanitation, University
Wanted the Bazaar since trading is money but I figure the Paved roads are more important.
>Banking, Condensed rituals, Mechanical prostheses
Mostly because the idea of Dryads and Elves with metal limbs is wicked.
>Gaian, Charismatics, Divination

I'm a fan of this "you can carry over your choice to the next section".
>>
>>53142359
Cutie witch

Potions 5
Witchery 5
Transmutation 5

Potion of witchness
Witch hut
Wand

>Witchery 5 de-aging cap does not decrease if you are a cutie witch
Shame on you
>>
>>53142876
Beri made the OP CYOA girl only to fit with previously established lore in the defenders CYOA.
>>
>>53142876
It's up to the maker what fits/makes sense in their setting. If you don't like it make your own 'hive king' CYOA or whatever, you fucking Termite.
>>
File: 1453678459024.jpg (281KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1453678459024.jpg
281KB, 1280x1024px
>>53142810

>volcanic, floating islands, pocket dimension
Realm is bunch of floating volcanic islands. The lava comes from a magical pocket dimension. They erupt sometimes, but the capital is built around this problem, so it's always changing and can be very dangerous! Volcanic soil means there's places that are very fertile so there's lots of food.

>surface deposits cavern network, ancient ruins
Floating islands are connected by portals and are filled with caves that have ancient ruins and treasures and dangerous creatures! And there's lots of metals for the Kobolds to mine so we can make tools and weapons and stuff.

>elves, kobolds, dryads
Elves live in cities on top of floating islands and are best subjects. Kobolds live in caves and take care of labor. Since volcanic areas are fertile, there are groves of trees in the places where there isn't to much eruptions and lava. Dryads live in these places and are mysterious and wise with powerful magic. I ask them for advise sometimes.

>city walls, temple, sanitation, shipwright
Extra choice because perils. Kobolds take care of sanitation and every city has walls and shipwrights for protection and making airships. Capital has giant temple so hopefully pantheon likes me.

>improved metallurgy, chemistry, mechanical wings, airships
Extra choices because perils. Since floating islands aren't connected, we need airships. Lots of heavy armored knights and canons because fallen Queen, cult, and dragon. We can send messages between floating islands with messengers with mechanical wings.

>elemental magic, charismatic, true adept, secrets of the old ones
Extra choice because perils. Basically be powerful Sorceress Empress.

>fallen queen, cult, dragon
Lots of danger in this realm! As Empress I'd try to improve my magic skills as I hunt down the cult with my followers. Eventually I'll want to defeat the fallen queen and absorb her power so I can defeat the dragon!
>>
>>53142948
Well, while I won't give an official apology on the grounds of me being a douche consider this the unofficial apology
>>53142983
Hive King eh?
Nah, I'd go for something more action-oriented. Maybe a modern soldier in high fantasy cyoa or something.
>>
>>53142359
Text is fine, but the colors are eyecancer.
>>
File: 1359575588553.gif (199KB, 300x320px) Image search: [Google]
1359575588553.gif
199KB, 300x320px
>>53143033
>Maybe a modern soldier in high fantasy cyoa or something.

>This guy insults other people's work.
>He literally wants to make a CYOA version of GATE.
>>
>>53143056
Dohoho. I did check it out I ain't gonna lie. Hated it, absolutely terrible.

I was into the concept before desu.
>>
>>53142359

JPG is a Mortal Sin.

Download GIMP. My Toaster can use it. So can you.

NO COMPRESSION JPG ONLY.

That is eyecancer.
>>
File: 1494092528099.jpg (93KB, 712x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494092528099.jpg
93KB, 712x960px
>>53142692
Going to post a very old build I had for this
>Human
>Skirmisher
>Elven Mace
>Chimera Hide Armor
Basically a pretty solid but standard mace fighter with a weapon that reks undead and extra solid armor.

For companions:
>Bianco Darkfyre, half angel half demon mary sue
I've actually got a pretty good tolerance for this kind of thing in real life barring the odd rolled eye, and she's easy on the eyes and powerful
>Vermach, undead guardian
Just a really cool guy; can probably teach me to be a better fight, and probably knows a thing or two about fighting undead being one himself (which is important for reasons)
>Gannibal, tactician
The big drawback here is him taking over the party. But honestly, I don't mind! He's a better leader than I am anyway and frankly it seems like a lot of work and hassle I don't need. I'm happy to follow orders as rest of the party is a bit odd I'd probably slip nicely into the role of lieutenant.
>Semellore, dragonkin cleric
Probably the weakest link, but I'm putting together this specific party for a reason.

>Western Empire
>Ariana de Muerte

And this is why I put this team together. Normally in CYOAs I tend to err on the side of these challenges being more difficult than they sound, but this one should be in the bag. Myself, Bianco and Semellore (assuming standard cleric abilities) should all be very effective against the undead, and I imagine Vermach would be able to both infiltrate and advise us on how to be even better. But the real edge here is that Gannibal should run rings around the inexperienced necromancer, and with the Western Kingdoms full of well trained and equipped soldiers to draw upon I bet we can defeat her and her horde before they really take root.

Sure, it'll be more Gannibal's win then mine, but I'm sure there'll be money and glory enough in it for me too.
>>
>>53143102
wat
>>
>>53142359
Sure, I'll do a Consortation build. Not Consortation 5, mins. I don't like dealing in souls.

Sorceress
Charms 5
Consortation 4
Alchemy 4
Item: Potion of Witchery

Primarily a Charms/Alchemy build, but Consortation gets me access to Mammon, who will get me all kinds of useful potion ingredients for only thrice the price. Isn't it a good thing I can make Level 5 Luck charms to pay him with?
>>
>>53143142
I think what anon is trying to say is to save images as PNG's even if they become too big to post?
>>
>>53142063
God damn it if Ravager isn't my favorite CYOA. Just letting you know in case you're reading this, author - you're awesome.
>>
bbbut I just started learning paintnet and youre telling me to get gimp or photoshopppppp
>>
>>53143240
>paint.net
Don't do it anon
>>
>>53143232
I mean I like it too but there's a lot of other CYOAs out there.
>>
File: 1492802286474.jpg (21KB, 296x342px) Image search: [Google]
1492802286474.jpg
21KB, 296x342px
>>53143248
I keep seeing people saying that paint.net is shit and I cannot understand why. The only bad thing about it is horrible text editing, and it isn't much of a problem.
Personally, I always used paint.net for my CYOAs and it worked really nice for me, so what is so bad about it that people turn novices away from it?
>>
>>53143253
There sure are many great CYOA, but this one is my favorite. I think that what makes it special in comparison to others is the existence of Defender, since it gives Ravager lot of perspective.
>>
>>53142359
>Witch (Male)
I was going to make a Sorceress build, but I got really starved for those few extra points.

>Potions 5
>Charms 5
>Transmutation 5
Really synergistic, once you think about it. Counterfeit doesn't copy magical effects, but it doesn't say it has different properties - so once you have, say, a bar of gold, you can just Counterfeit more of them instead of buying them.

They're still limited by the amount of blood you have, though that can be fixed by using a Shape-Shifter potion to become a very large person yesImeanwoman, and relying on Charms of subtlety and luck (level 5 of each can basically work miracles) to go outside.

>Wand
>Charm Charms
>Witch Hut
>Necronomicon
The charms are to get started, the Witch Hut is for privacy (though I live on the plains - does it come with attached forest?), the Wand is for equivalent exchange, and the Necronomicon is because I had an item left over and it seemed better than level 1 Catmancy.

>>53142709
>three for having three mastered magics
>beyond the first
It's fucking bolded, and people like you still miss it.
You get ONE item for every mastered magic (minimum one), plus another one for being male.
>>
>>53143315
Why watch a movie on a 10 inch screen when you can watch it on a 40 inch?
Paint.net is baby's first image editor. It is not powerful, it has a low skill ceiling. Everything it can do, Photoshop can do but better.
There's no point in using inferior software.
>>
>>53143377
>Shape-Shifter Potion
>No matter what you look like, you still retain some elements of your witch type
Hope you're up for being a very large woman (male).

Who am I kidding, this is /CYOA/, of course you are.
>>
>>53143479
It doesn't even make sense. If they wanted to be a girl, why not choose one of the girl options?
>>
>>53142115
A cyoa where you become the waifu
>>
>>53143479
I thought that was a possibility, but it wouldn't make sense to list out five of the possible 'elements' and just leave the fifth to be assumed - so I thought the witch (male) would be normal as well.

>>53143494
For the same reason that I picked Necronomicon instead of Potion of Witchiness - any given item is more useful than level 1 of a school, and I don't want to be a kid forever.
>>
>>53142359
>true form
witch (male)

>powers
potions 4
curses 5
transmutation 5
witchery 2

>magic items
wand
witch hut
potion of witchiness

Need both curses and transmutation for true immortality - curses prevents you from dying, ever, while transmutation lets you stay young forever. Transmutation also solves money problems, since 1 pint of blood really isn't that much and 10kg of gold is nearly half a million dollars. Potions is needed because of panacea - eternal life while having cancer or whatever would suck real bad. Witchery is for utility - you get a comfy cloak that is perfectly climate controlled.

I really wanted to get charms, but anything below level 4 isn't going to be a huge boost, and being limited to three at a time pushed me to potions.
>>
>>53143511
Waifu builder but you're the waifu or what?
>>
File: art_gladiator_Secutor.jpg (128KB, 410x700px) Image search: [Google]
art_gladiator_Secutor.jpg
128KB, 410x700px
>>53142115
Cyborg pit fighter!

Or forming a knightly order.
>>
>>53143564
Knightly order sounds like gold
>>
>>53142138
Oh, thanks for pointing those out. I'll fix them after work.
Dynamos jover above the ground.

>>53142305
That's a lot of dragons. Explosive Seers are a really good instant summon, since you can summon them very close to your enemies.

>>53143232
Thanks! I'm glad you like it!
>>
>>53142182
Eschew all these retarded cyoa plebs and do this instead
>Torrent Adobe Illustrator CS6
>Open and make new file
>Go to the bottom of the View tab at the top of the UI
>Select "View Grid" and "Snap to Grid"
>Use the box tool and the text tool, and then drag your images onto the canvas
>Make CYOA
Watch some Illustrator tutorials, download some stroke brushes, get to know Illustrator and eventually you'll far surpass anyone using a non-vector image editor
>>
>>53143555
Yes
>>
>>53143589
Stop shitposting, scientist
>>
>>53143643
>Implying it's not the truth that PS is shit tier compared to AI
>>
>>53143661
We know you're australian but stop perpetuating stereotypes
>>
File: Hero 1.jpg (2MB, 1200x6560px) Image search: [Google]
Hero 1.jpg
2MB, 1200x6560px
>>
>>53143696
Shitposting more like truthposting
>>
File: Hero 2.png (4MB, 1200x3860px) Image search: [Google]
Hero 2.png
4MB, 1200x3860px
>>53143714
>>
>>53142408
That's easy. It's not like she locks me down here.
>>
File: witch.jpg (173KB, 1250x850px) Image search: [Google]
witch.jpg
173KB, 1250x850px
>>53142359
Wait, huh? What are you talking abou-

>True Form: Sorceress
Ooh! I wasn't expecting that~.

>Powers: Charms 3 [9], Witchery 2 [7], Catmancy (Cats) 5 [2], Curses 2 [0]
What a useful set of powers~!

>Magic Items: Charm Charms
Ooohohoho~! This should be fun!
>>
>>53143102
4CHAN MAXIMUM FILE SIZE, SON

IT HARDENS IN RESPONSE TO .PNG
>>
>>53143750
>roleplaying generic responses
never change anon
>>
>>53143769
I like whyisthishappeningtome anon's builds
>>
File: asdf.jpg (439KB, 900x776px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
439KB, 900x776px
>>53142359
Male
Max skills in Charm, Witchery and Catmancy for my pickle pee waifu

I get 3 items. I'll get Charm Charms, 3 Panacea potions and a level 4 luck charm for everyday use.

I'll use my witchery to acquire all I need to create all the charms. I'll even dedicate my pocket realm as a charm factory of sorts.
>>
>>53143783
Who?
>>
>>53143848
The guy making these >>53143750 builds, dummy
>>
>>53143861
Oh.
>>
>>53143848
I assume it is the same anon that makes the builds where the CYOA is sweeping past them & they just sort of react, notably with '-' denoting interrupted speech as changes occur.
>>
File: 1444152443633.jpg (490KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1444152443633.jpg
490KB, 600x849px
>>53143714
I was tempted to repost Fulcrum and retweak and existing build and make supervillain alliance of the greatest hunters and killers, but instead I'll rework my big game hunter for this.

>Mortal Progeny
>Two adventures (+5 points)
Fuck your gods
>Boom-Stick 14pts
>Perfect Aim 7pts
>Colossus Hunter 9pts
>Grace of the Deer 7pts
>Unseen Stalker 8pts
>Raptor Mount 5pts
>Skin of Stone (Unless Beast Slayer stacks with Colossus Hunter, in that case I'll take that)

I will hunt and kill the biggest monsters I can find, and they'll never land a claw on me even if they do see me coming.

>Saorna
Would probably be less of a companion and more a semi-friendly rival with some tsundere overtones; I'm not adverse to helping her get better at socializing, but I'm a better hunter than her and I'm not shy about it. May end in fug
>Hakkar
Just seems like a cool guy and good drinking buddy. I'd imagine we'd have plenty of good stories to trade when we met up at a bar between adventures.

Speaking of which, first of all
>The Fire Witch
Child's play, no mere witch can hide her tracks from the likes of me. And who knows, maybe her patron would be a worthy hunt themselves.
>Boss Monster
I was made for this.
>>
File: solar inheritence.jpg (5MB, 925x10000px) Image search: [Google]
solar inheritence.jpg
5MB, 925x10000px
How ok/disrepectful is it to expand on someone else's cyoa?
>>
>>53143916
Not ok
Make something inspired by it
>>
>>53143916
Extremely
Don't do it
>>
>>53143916
Perfectly ok. Especially if you fix shit the author was too autistic to.
>>
>>53143916
Don't know and don't care about how disrespectful it is, but if you can cause some of the shittier namefags to REEEEEEEE the fuck out of here by modifying their worthless shit, do it.
>>
File: For_what_purpose.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
For_what_purpose.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>>53143976
>hating the people who make your entertainment
>>
>>53143916
If you did that to one of my CYOAs, I would kick you with my feet and my hands.
>>
>>53144021
>namefags
>making cyoas worth playing
They're attention whores.
>>
>>53143916
It's considered impolite but nobody cares that much.
>>
>>53143916
don't do it without the authors approval or at least make it extremely clear you're adding to something already finished, e.g. don't edit the page and add another page with clear explanation that it's not "canon" instead.
>>
File: BRTky.jpg (40KB, 680x511px) Image search: [Google]
BRTky.jpg
40KB, 680x511px
>>53144031
What's your cyoa, faggot? I will modify it right now.
>>
File: it depends how you do it.png (709KB, 1697x500px) Image search: [Google]
it depends how you do it.png
709KB, 1697x500px
>>53143916
>>
File: whaa.jpg (33KB, 387x358px) Image search: [Google]
whaa.jpg
33KB, 387x358px
>>53144031
>I would kick you with my hands.
>>
>>53143976
>>53144038
>Editing someone's Intellectual Property without their consent is okay
It's not, kys
>>
>>53144036
almost all authors have a name. that mean only the pill cyoas of ancient time are worth playing?
>>
File: 1378143640961.jpg (28KB, 363x310px) Image search: [Google]
1378143640961.jpg
28KB, 363x310px
>>53144074
Yeah, good luck going to court over that. Especially if it's a cyoa of someone else's IP, who actually has enough money for lawyers.
>>
>>53142282
Degragment the drive it's on.
Defragment the drive the swap file is on.
Increase swap file size a bit.
Reboot machine and don't run other stuff at the same time.

I'd say add more memory to your computer but that costs money and isn't feasible for some people.
>>
>>53144066
>tfw can't choose between Star Sapphire and Legshark
>>
>>53142359
>Questions
* How flexible is the magic?
* Are you limited to the hexes that are listed or can you make your own. ?
* Why isn't skill charms listed as an actual charm and only mentioned at L4? I assume you can make skill charms for any existing skill?

>Feedback
* You have confusing info due to lack of info with lesser versions of charms, yet say nothing about being able to make lesser charms.
* Too few points to dip into demonology which is dubious to begin with.
>>
>>53142359
Male witch
>powers
witchery lvl 5
Potions lvl 3
transmutation lvl 5
consort lvl 3
>items
Wand
bottle stash
potion of witchiness
>>
>>53144088
As in, you're a faggot the size of Saturn if you think modifying something that someone else made without their consent and then publishing it as something they made

Literally kys and go back to r/makeyourchoice you fucking leech
>>
File: Tiny World.jpg (4MB, 1200x9000px) Image search: [Google]
Tiny World.jpg
4MB, 1200x9000px
I altered this CYOA back when I downloaded it awhile ago.

See if you can spot the difference,
>>
File: nobulliallowed.jpg (50KB, 498x471px) Image search: [Google]
nobulliallowed.jpg
50KB, 498x471px
>>53143916
Remaking/inspired is just fine.

Expanding is a no-no.
>>
>>53144133
>derivative works are evil
fuck yourself sideways you corporate shill
>>
>>53144085
Just because they post under a name or even put it somewhere in their cyoas doesn't mean I give a fuck about their identity. I only recognize SDA and Beri, the rest are just namefags who made unspecified cyoas I maybe enjoyed.
>>
>>53144074
I said it was impolite, just that it wouldn't start a shitstorm unless he did something like utterly insult the maker.
>>
>>53142359
Male [15 Points + 1 Item]

Level 5 Curses
Level 5 Transmutation
Level 5 Consortation

Wand
Potions: x3 Panacea
Charm: Level 4 Luck
Potion of Witchiniess: Level 1 Catmancy [Black Labrador]

I don't think this has been brought up, but Level 5 Curses' immortality lets you drain your blood indefinitely through regeneration. Blood can be used to make gold through Level 5 transmutation. Gold can be spent through Level 4 Consortation.

The real problem is Mammon doesn't seem to take effort to hide the fact that you essentially stole whatever you paid for. I'd love to be able to pay double or triple for him to launder it. Without laundering, you have to be very careful - I'd definitely move to a no-questions-asked country and hire loads of private security. No one in their right mind is going to come to the conclusion of "Magic!" without very hard evidence, but people would definitely suspect something fishy is going on. The Level 4 Luck Charm is to help me avoid notice, but a concerted effort to investigate me would be irritating.

(As a side benefit, anyone with money+Curses+Consortation can always buy a sentimental possession of the target they want to curse)

(Also, my soul is my own, so the Level 5 in Consortation was only for the extra item - the wand).
>>
>>53144146
>Strawman
Leave
>>
File: 1480827567993.jpg (83KB, 303x267px) Image search: [Google]
1480827567993.jpg
83KB, 303x267px
>>53144064
They're all in my head. Some of them are really good.
>>
>>53144166
>uses terms he can't understand
just go back to chanting IP IP IP you fucking brownnosing shitstain.
>>
>>53144166
Was more of an ad hominem desu senpai
>>
>>53144131
Also, how many people do I have to kill to craft the potions that get me swole? Shoud I assume that they are better than roids?
>>
>>53143916
Disrespectful to most, but I would be more amused than annoyed if someone did it to one of my CYOAs. Anyone bothering to edit my work means it had an impact on someone.
>>
>>53144127
>Why isn't skill charms listed as an actual charm and only mentioned at L4? I assume you can make skill charms for any existing skill?
That's because it's a Tier 3 charm that you can make Tier 4.
>>
>>53142359
>True Form
Cutie Witch

>Powers
Charm 5
Witchery 5
Camtmancy 5 (crow)
I tried not to go all the way up to 5 on everything, but I can't.

>Items
>That Other Necronomicon
Get a Succubus and a (stronger) OCD.

>Potion of Witchiness
Because minmaxing.

>Witchy Hut
Because I want to live there!

It pains me not to know Potions, but I've got a lot of time to learn. And if I'm cute, other witches won't mind teaching me more, right?
>>
>>53144191
None? Just go to a mortuary.
And yes, it's two months of gains in a bottle. That's way better than roids.
>>
How do people end up with shitty colors and unreadable fonts on their CYOAs? Don't they have eyes? Can't they see it looks like shit? Or is it like how you try not to look at your own shit when you use the toilet?
>>
>>53144220
>None? Just go to a mortuary.
where is the fun in that
>>53144220
>And yes, it's two months of gains in a bottle. That's way better than roids.
As an instant effect sure, but you can't win mr. Olympia without some extra hormones
>>
>>53144265
>but you can't win mr. Olympia
chug 20 potions one after the other.
>>
>>53144148
you make no sense
>>53144036
>namefags
>making cyoas worth playing
now you say
>Just because they post under a name or even put it somewhere in their cyoas doesn't mean I give a fuck about their identity.
which is it? do "namefags" "make cyoas worth playing" or not?
>>
>>53144297
>thinks 4chan is one person
i can see why names would be a good thing to someone as mentally challenged as you
>>
>>53144297
i know it's hard to believe but cyoag is not a one person
>>
>>53144066
>>53142359
I hate these sexist fucking CYOAs that assume you're already male to start with.
>>
>>53142709
You get 1 item for being male.
You get 1 item for free.
You get 1 item per L5 skill you have BEYOND THE FIRST. That means number of L5 skills -1.

3 level 5 skills = 2 items +1 free (male) +1 free (gift) = 4 items, just like there are only 4 lights!
>>
>>53144334
Mistake was already pointed out by >>53143377.
>>
>>53144098
>>53144329
So what I'm getting here is that the legshark option not only makes the CYOA more balanced but is also the least sexist option there.
>>
>>53144372
>thinks you can have female legsharks
You've been drinking too much of angel's koolaid, anon.
>>
>>53144409
But you can be female before becoming the leg shark.
>>
>>53144255
Who are you talking to?
Did you forget your dementia medication again grandpa? When did you buy a computer, or internet for that matter!
>>
>>53144446
This shitposting needs to stop.
I want Europe and Reddit to fuck off back to their respective liberal shitholes
>>
>>53144218
Ok. That rolls into the whole feedback part on confusing due to the way its laid out/worded.
>>
>>53144446
He's obviously talking to the people reading this thread.
>>
>>53144446
That brings me to mind that old-anon that had cataracts and made his nephew post for him. I can't remember what board was it from tho, /fit/ maybe, I'd pay 4 cyoas for that screencap right now.
>>
>>53144329
Oh boo hoo cry me a fucking river.
>>
>>53144255
I wish I knew the answer to your question. Boggles my mind when I see really bad color combos and impossible to read text. I always think...maybe the person is color blind.
>>
>>53142359
>Witch (Male)
>Magic
Potions 2
Charm 4
Witchery 4
Catmancy 5 (Queen Bumblebee)
>Items
Potions (3 Panaceas)
Charm Charms

Start a bee farm and help bring back the bees. They're mostly black, so I figure it can work. Sell a few trinkets on the side. Got some cure-alls in case I get cancer or some shit and don't want to waste a life.
>>
>>53144540
What powers would you even get from a bee? Diligence?
>>
>>53144148
So... you went from
>nobody with a name ever makes anything worth playing
To
>I don't give a shit about their names
?
>>
>>53144557
Probably diligence and cooperation.
>>
>>53144527
or maybe you are
>>
File: ZWGgksY.png (58KB, 1029x409px) Image search: [Google]
ZWGgksY.png
58KB, 1029x409px
>>53144515
this one?
>>
>>53144565
i'm not him you nigger, just wanted to say namefagging is bad because it makes the thread worse without improving the cyoa's quality.
>>
>>53142063
>Adaptations
> - Vitality (Undying)
I would rather not die.
> - Spectacle (Suppress)
If my plan goes belly-up, I might as well try and reintegrate into society. Plus the effects seem like they'd be good for training/entertainment/etc.
> - Broodmother (Painless)
Better to have my children be free of the suffering that seems to plague most fiends out there.
> - Training (Proxy)
I prefer "people" to "tools".
>Units
> - Valkyrie
Potentially for harassing hostile flying/ranged units. Should come in handy for construction and the like, especially if something needs to be done higher up.
> - Dynamo
Warning shots and covering fire, mainly. The plasma seems like it might be usable for digging and such, too.
> - Outsider Medic
For keeping everyone healthy (and to shape them into less monstrous/intimidating and more appealing forms).
> - Stalker
Scouts, lookouts, and spotters. Especially that last one - observing where potential hostiles are to make sure the warning shots don't accidentally hit them.
> - Infiltrator
In case corpses are discovered, having Infiltrators handy would be nice for the purposes of adding their knowledge and expertise (if any) to the collective. Maybe also something to the tune of turning the bodies in to a nearby settlement, along with any last words or the like that the deceased might've had in mind before dying. Alternatively, have them try and integrate into human society and provide information gleaned from the internet (or equivalent) via the psychic link.

So yeah. Main plan being making a settlement somewhere where me and my children could live and wait for this whole thing to blow over. Failing that, either try to reintegrate to society, or just surrender myself as-is, depending on how tired of everything I get.
>>
>>53144485
>>>/pol/
>>
>>53144675
>>>/heck/
>>
>>53142359
Nobody is picking Consortation because frankly, it sucks.

It's immortality would be a good deal, if could live with sending someone else to hell in your stead, if every single other tree didn't also give immortality. It's only benefit is that it has no fail condition, it always triggers. But so does Curses' and that doesn't require you to try to convince someone that signing a document with their own blood is a good idea. It's also the only level 5 that gives nothing but the immortality, every other tree has stuff in addition.
>>
>>53144638
Yes, you are so improving the quality of these threads.
>>
>>53144851
says the shitposter who can't even read
>>
>>53142359
what's cold Iron? isn't it just regular Iron?
>>
>>53144877
It's like pottery.
>>
File: spider merchant.gif (554KB, 348x272px) Image search: [Google]
spider merchant.gif
554KB, 348x272px
>>53144139
Wasn't Itsy Bitsy a pic of a real spider?
>>
>>53144957
Cold iron is iron that hasn't been through the forge. That is, it's never been heated or smelted. So it can only have been 'cold forged', which is when you simply hammer and cut a piece of metal into shape.
>>
>>53144981
>That is, it's never been heated.
Geologically speaking, that's impossible
>>
>>53144981
No. That's RPG bullshit.

>>53144957
Cold iron is any iron, including sufficiently-iron alloys like steel. It's just a poetic way of describing it.
>>
>>53144981
That would produce a weak ass blade though
>>
>>53142359
>True Form
Cutie Witch.
>Powers
Catmancy Level 5. With a black cat as my familiar!
Witchery Level 3.
Charms Level 3.
Transmutation Level 2.
Potions Level 2.
>Magic Item
Necronomicon.

Time to be a super cute witch with a cat familiar and skeleton servants! I'll sell potions and charms for a living, and hopefully open up my own little shop at some point!
>>
File: 1365363352794.gif (144KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1365363352794.gif
144KB, 126x126px
>>53145014
>This fuck thinks fairy tales care about geology.

>>53145015
It's fantasy. Not shit it's not realistic. Nobody has ever referred to regular iron as 'cold iron' in a folklore context.

>>53145020
It's magic, son.
>>
>>53144981
Can extract the iron from ore via furnace or do you need to smack fairies with a ironic rock?
>>
>>53142359
Male Witch

>Witchery 4
>Transmutation 5
>Charms 5
Charms and transmutation have a good synergy, I can use my blood to create material to write charms on, and charms are small enough that I hopefully won't be running to low on blood.
>Cures 2

Items
>Extra Point
>Wand
>Witch Hut
>>
>>53144975
Yes, I edited it because I'm an arachnophobic pussy.
>>
>>53145045
>shit i've pulled out of my ass are fairy tales
Cold iron is just a poetic way of saying iron. 'TASTE MY COLD STEEL' kind of shit.
>>
File: NiggerInheritance.jpg (4MB, 925x10000px) Image search: [Google]
NiggerInheritance.jpg
4MB, 925x10000px
>>53143916
I made an edit of this CYOA, I think it's much better. No disrespect intended.
>>
>>53145082
That's what fairy tales are, yes. Again, I think you're mistaking some modern crap for a medieval peasant's concept of a fairy-killing weapon.
>>
>>53145035
>I'll sell potions and charms for a living
you people disgust me, you could be invisible with a pocket dimension and go around stealing shit, you could have some invisible deamons stealing shit for you, heck, you could make gold from lead for god's sake and you chose to be some sort of magical peddler and have to deal with lesbian wiccans, lovesick teenagers and middle aged women for the rest of your life.
>>
>>53145124
By all means, show us these fairy tales you totally didn't pull out of your ass which support your point. We'll wait.
>>
>>53145150
>people's choices upset me

/cyoag/ in a nutshell
>>
>>53145150
>not wanting to be a comfy witch with a comfy shop
Shit taste.
>>
>>53145098
>not changing one of the ships to a hooptie
It's shit. Start over, and do it right this time.
>>
>>53142359
Is there a level 5 charm of shitposting?
>>
File: 1442647184730.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1442647184730.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>53145098
Good job.
>>
>>53145211
There's a Skill charm of Jestering.
>>
>>53145172
>Comfy witch in a comfy shop
The money that i could spend in magic charms and potions is going to be enough to build a house
>>
>>53145224
I want specifically for shitposting. Preferably a level 5 /cyoag/ shitposting charm
>>
>>53145244
Then you'd better go back in time and invent shitposting in the year 1499.
>>
>>53145244
You will probably need some SDA hair to make it
>>
>>53145045
The term itself comes from a poem by Rudyard Kipling, and the concept comes from myths such as hanging a horseshoe over your door to ward off the fair folk, drawing a circle with an iron weapon around a child to ward off evil, nailing a witch to their footprints with an iron nail, and similar bits of folklore.
>>
>>53145257
shitposting is prehistoric m8, what do you think they invented cave paintings for
>>
>>53145218
Thank you kind anon.
>>
>>53145263
Add Angel's hair to that and you could make a potion that could probably kill a god.
>>
>>53145312
>Request potion to kill a god
>get a pasta dinner
>>
File: ancient shitposting.jpg (64KB, 1332x186px) Image search: [Google]
ancient shitposting.jpg
64KB, 1332x186px
>>53145211
>>53145224
>>53145244
>>53145257
>>53145297
>Skills that existed before 1500

Shitposting is an ancient art, practiced at large in Pompeii. You can totally get that.
>>
>>53145312
With what, weaponized stupidity?
>>
>>53145337
basically all art started as either shitposting or porn
>>
>>53145337
Shitposting is as old as prehistoric cave paintings humanity uplifted from dirty monkeys thanks to shitposting
>>
File: NiggerInheritancev2.jpg (4MB, 1366x10000px) Image search: [Google]
NiggerInheritancev2.jpg
4MB, 1366x10000px
>>53145183
Sorry.
>>
>>53145373
>implying monkeys don't shitpost
>>
>>53145337
>tfw you will never see Restituta's hairy privates
>>
>>53145409
Is that a female name?
>>
File: tfw buff feels.png (199KB, 1200x1332px) Image search: [Google]
tfw buff feels.png
199KB, 1200x1332px
>>53145337
>ywn have a friendship as strong and true as Gaius and Aulus
>>
>>53145420
Sounds like it but faggotry was rampant so who knows?
>>
>>53145150
Potions and Charms are more versatile and powerful than invisibility, demons, or transmutation. The fact that you can sell people decades of life or immeasurable skill for scads of money is just icing on the cake.
>>
>>53145459
>selling people obviously magical effects
on the plus side for literally everyone else, you're retconning yourself out of existence
>>
>>53145420
No it just mean prostitute
>>
File: 40881601_p0.png (231KB, 553x553px) Image search: [Google]
40881601_p0.png
231KB, 553x553px
If I work hard on OC and post it here will I be bullied?
>>
>>53145493
Most likely
>>
>>53145493
only if you ask for it, slut
>>
>>53145493
Yes.
Sexually.
>>
>>53145482
Only if you are a idiot and tell everyone about the shop
>>
>>53145493
That depends. Do you want to be?
What >>53145509 said.
>>
>>53145409
>Restitutus said
What is his relation to Restituta? His sibling? Twin? Is there kinky incest going on in Pompeii?
>>
>>53145493
Yes. Even if you appeal to all of anon's fetishes he will still insult you for not enough points/not specific enough/including something he doesn't like.
>>
>>53145482
>if the world at large
Obviously I'm not going to advertise my services in the yellow pages under Wizards.
>>
>>53145312
Or impregnate one. Anally.
>>
If you wanted to make a CYOA specifically tailored for angel anon to enjoy, what would you put into it?
>>
>>53145557
A turbolesbian utopia
>>
>>53142359
>Witch (Male)
I'm kinda attached to my penis.
>Witchery 5
Invisibility, lots of mobility, immortality, access to hammerspace, and a good chance of dodging harmful stuff. Seems like the best option.
>Transmutation 5
Money is the best superpower, and all it costs is a pint of blood every so often for nearly $400,000 a time. It shouldn't be too hard to make a few rings/necklaces out of it and take it to various jewellers/gold buyers, probably with some story about grandma leaving it behind or something.
>Charms 5
Mostly for Warding, and maybe Toughness.

>Charm Charms
They're useful, so I can actually sell the gold jewellery as jewellery rather than just bars, which may raise questions.
>Witch Hut
Privacy is nice.
>Wand
Seems handy
>That other Necronomicon
Social Anxiety (Performance): Succubus
Advanced Sleep Phase Syndrome: Mammon

Overall, I'm gonna be rich, able to get anything I want, be effectively immune to hostile magic, and immortal. Not too shabby. I can have the succubus speak on my behalf if I ever need to do any speeches or anything. I'll be the reclusive millionaire living on a private island doing roughly fuck all (Other than invisibly flying around, fucking with people).
>>
>>53145523
>making people believe that magic is real
>not a one way ticket to non-existence
Why do idiots say shit when they obviously can't read?
>>
>>53145557
Lesbians. Ideally classy lesbians doing classy lesbian things.
>>
>>53145557
The ability to create a cumslut breeder that totally doesn't want the dick, b-baka.
>>
>>53145557
Eternal tentacle rape, pregnancy and giving birth to it's young in mindless servitude without pleasure
>>
>>53145557

A way for her to kill herself
>>
>>53145568
''If the world at large ever accepts the possiblity that you are magical or that witches/magic exists we will rewrite the timeline''
>>
>>53145557
Big strong men forcing themselves on poor week women
>>
>>53145568
Or you just tell them it's organic and cures cystic fibrosis. They'll eat that shit up, there are entire modern companies based around selling you bullshit cute-alls. Chill the fuck out, you pugnacious bastard.
>>
>>53145557
10/10 blonde dominant lesbian waifus that can make her magically look pretty and give her back her virginity. They can also impregnate her but not with a penis and semen and she must give birth in a way that doesn't include a fetus growing in her uterus.
>>
>>53145609
>poor week women
like, they have a period every week instead of every month? that would suck, those poor women
>>
>>53145629
Yes, if they're on their period they'll be all the easy to be molested, due to the iron deficiency.
>>
>>53145629
Necessary to make sure they don't enjoy the constant rape.
>>
>>53145615
Nobody cares what you think is cute you redolent ravioli.
>>
>>53145619
What?
>>
>>53145646
They'd enjoy it more though, since they'd ovulate more often.
>>
File: 1401243423034.jpg (26KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
1401243423034.jpg
26KB, 640x477px
>>53145661
>>
File: IMG_0042.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0042.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>53145648
>redolent ravioli
>>
>>53145651
exactly
>>
>>53142359
Consortation is pretty crap considering how OP potions and charms can get if you're creative enough.
>>
>>53143377
There's no real reason to go Sorceress when you can just guzzle down breast enhancement potions.
>>
>>53145915
Tits aren't the only part of beauty.

There's hips, too.
>>
>>53145978
And fluffy girlpubes.
>>
>>53146008
Restituta pls
>>
>>53145978
There's probably a potion for that. Along with beauty
>>
>>53146062
There's a Shapeshifting potion, but it explicitly notes you'll still look average/cute/gorgeous based on your original choice.

>>53146008
On the other hand, there is an anti-baldness potion. You could probably adapt that into a lotion ideal for giving your lady-garden that Pompeii fluffiness.
>>
>>53145915
>needing to use magic to make up for physical imperfection
It's okay not everyone can be an ubermensch.
>>
>>53146129
>cow
>ubermensch
laughingnietzsche.png
>>
>>53142359
I don't resign myself to anything, I need to buy six sandwiches and four soft drinks! Also there's no room for a shop there, there's like a bar that connects to the grocery store, you can walk between the two of them inside!
>>
>>53146101
Just get a level 5 charm of beauty or something. It'll probably give you the same social effect without actually changing your appearance
>>
>>53146129
>not using magic to be as far among the ubermenshen as they are above humanity
>>
>>53142359
Sorceress
5 witchery
5 charms
2 catmancy
>Implying a skintight bodysuit with golden charms and a cloak would look bad on sorceress
>not having talking cats as a witch
>>
>>53146193
Not an applicable charm. Also, if it was, a Level 5 charm of beauty would be a bad, bad idea. Considering 5 Fertility is "get pregnant from holding hands," 5 Beauty would probably get you raped by everything on the planet.
>>
>>53146277
So use a level 5 charm of romantic interactions or whatever it was called. I mean, level 5 potions has a straight up 'if they drink this they love you' effect, i can't see charms being too terribly far off.
>>
File: UU.jpg (8MB, 1600x10000px) Image search: [Google]
UU.jpg
8MB, 1600x10000px
>>
>>53146353
That charm makes the wearer love someone so you'll have to put it on someone, not to mention that's not being attractive, that's just having someone attracted to you
>>
>>53146550
Am I missing something or does the apartment you pick not actually affect the amount of items/people/hauntings you get, despite their text suggesting so?
>>
>>53146642
That was the original idea but I couldn't get it to work with the number of items/tenants/phenomena/businesses so after much consideration I relented and set a fixed number across the board. I apologize for any confusion this might have caused.
>>
>>53146550
Is this OC?
>>
>>53146683
No, it's really old actually. I think from 2014.
>>
>>53146697
>old
You sure?
>>
>>53146697
I remember the changeling idea from a couple a threads ago but i might be confusing it
>>
>>53146609
No it doesn't. Romantic Intuition is a level 1 charm, and if it does what it says on the tin it should make you better at chatting someone up. At level 5, that will basically make you lothario.
>>
>>53146683
Archive says yes.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/image/YDRbSIunf1dxc9jGLkWZPw/
>>
>>53146789
Why does it make you a pokemon?
>>
>>53146842
Level 4 transmutation
>>
>>53146683
It's either OC or very recent, as someone was asking for help with the font for a CYOA they titled Urban Unease a few threads ago. Speaking of, the font looks good.
>>
So why is Battlemage considered bad?
>>
>>53146950
Battlemage is considered bad?
>>
>>53146550
I like it. I'll make a build for it when I'm home.

>>53146681
Pity, I kind of like the idea of having different choices based on where you stay.
>>
>>53146950
What?
>>
>>53146550
Is this by the same person who did The Village? It's almost certainly their style, but you never know. If it's them, they have a hell of a gift for atmosphere
>>
>>53146950
Culling.
>>
>>53146950
The only time I can recall someone recently saying Battlemage was bad was when someone asked for good CYOAs like [list of CYOAs including Battlemage], and someone responded saying all of those CYOAs were bad. So not really a final decision on an opinion there, you got both sides. Anyway, I think it's fine.
>>
>>53146950
That's not a popular opinion
Though with that said, I hate the quest mechanic. It just feels like unnecessary backtracking. I got his idea for it, but it's annoying
>>
>>53146950
4/10, you got people to respond.
>>
>>53147037
Yeah. Pretty much.
>>
>>53146550
>Architectural Style
Gothic Revival

>Apartment Location
Penthouse Suite

>Local Business
Uncle Icky's Takeout (pretty sure waking up on the roof is the best way to get to my apartment)
The Heretic's Library
Gunrunner's Depot
Crazy Dan's Supplies

>Furniture & Appliances
Painter's Memento
Watchful Moose
First Aid Kit
Sentient Microwave
Occupied Mirror
Ex-Tenant's Journals

>Friendly Tenants
Scarlet Youth in Paint
Yarn Spider's Nest
Veteran Kowallski
The Gardener
Paranormal Maniac
Apartment Gargoyle
Charm-Giving Lass
Nurse Erika
Stair Standing Stones
Apartment Maid

>Paranormal Phenomena
The Stairwell Window
Bashful Haunt
Outdoor Courtyard
Infinity Loop Staircase
Give and Take Well
High Five Hands
Odd Jobs Listing
The Illustrated Stalls
Open Door Day

>Hostile Phenomena
None!
>>
>>53146550
So if you get angry at losing a game of LoL or whatever and scream out, the bashful haunt leaves? That kind of sucks.
>>
>>53147292
You deserve it for being an autist who screams at vidya.
>>
>>53147292
You deserve it for being an autist that plays LoL
>>
>>53143315
Can I see what you've made in paint.net?

>>53143392
What can photoshop do that paint.net can't? What features should I have?
>>
>>53147292
>Hit your pinky toe against a table
>Shout in pain
>Cry because the bashful haunt leaved
>>
>>53146995
Yes, unfortunately I ended up depending on the village CYOA stylistically and things turned out this way. I'm glad you've enjoyed my writing, I don't have much faith in it myself, I can never tell if I'm using words correctly.

>>53147292
Scream angrily at the poltergeist I meant, not just random screaming, perhaps that needed a clarification.
>>
>>53147487
You do good work. I imagine it'll get lots of (you)s, it might just be taking awhile if everyone is pouring over it, reading everything repeatedly, like I am.
>>
>>53147427
I made Magocratic Convention, Blood Magic, Time of Troubles, 5th Worm CYOA. You can look them up in the google drive, they should be there.
>>
>>53147587
Hold on a minute you made all of those on PAINT?
>>
>>53146550
>art deco
fuck yeah
>penthouse suite
we have the internet, I don't need local friends
>heretic's library,lost & found, irregular grocery, crazy dan's supplies
>watchful moose, multi-fauceted sink, local channels, vending machine, telepathic landline, ex-tenants journals
that stuff about the ex-tenant is concerning, hopefully if I have the journal I can be properly alarmed and gtfo
>scarlet youth in paint, yarn spiders nest, apartment janitor, stair standing stones, the changeling, basement apparition
more? yeesh
>ancient witch irina, paranormal maniac, apartment gargoyle, the housefather
>unremarkable Jack, the stair well window, the stairs to the end, bashful haunt, infinity loop staircase, odd-jobs listing, the illustrated stalls, the memory gallery, open door day
>no hostile phenomena
>>
>>53147623
Paint.net, not windows paint buddo
>>
>>53147623
Paint.net specifically, yes.
>>
File: Urban Unease CYOA v1.jpg (8MB, 1600x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Urban Unease CYOA v1.jpg
8MB, 1600x10000px
>>53146550
The image seems to trigger the 4chan bug that makes the downloaded picture larger in filesize than the original.

Here's a resaved one that hopefully doesn't do the same.
>>
>>53147623
The only named author who still works in Paint is Italics I think.
>>
>>53146550
why is the man in the fancy suit a hostile phenomena? i get that hes probably evil - but his deal seems pretty good
>>
>>53146550
So if you pick Erika/Kowallski but not both, can you never encounter the one you didn't pick?
>>
>>53146550
Neat, is there going to be a part two? I want to know why we are supposed to be forced out so badly, and maybe a chance to be helpful to gargoyle waifu...and maybe chessbro.
>>
File: Symbiobro tips.png (2MB, 1324x1826px) Image search: [Google]
Symbiobro tips.png
2MB, 1324x1826px
>>53143240
Get GIMP
>>
>>53146550
>>53147687
Next thread I want to combine this with the meta cyoa and the super soldier cyoa. I got I good idea for a build I can combine this with.
>>
>>53146550
>Architectural Style
European Historic

>Location
Upper Floors

>Local Businesses
Uncle Icky's Takeout
The Apartment Gym
Irregular Grocery
Bar Between Floors

>Furniture & Appliances
First-Aid Kit
Amazon Tandem
Watchful Moose
Painter's Memento
Local Channels
Telepathic Landline

I wanted to pick the mirror because the girl seems to act cute as fuck, but I'd feel sad for her always trapped in there..

>Friendly Tenants
Girl Behind the Door
Apàrtment Janitor
Father Alyosha
Ancient Witch Irina
The Gardener
Bathtub Mermaid
Paranormal Maniac
Apartment Maid
Nurse Erika
Veteran Kowallski

>Paranormal Phenomena
Your Secret Admirer
The Stairs to the End
Odd-Jobs Listing
Give and Take Well
Outdoor Courtyard
The Infinity Line
Open Door Day
Hokousha Tengoku
The Illustrated Stalls

>Hostile Phenomena
None
>>
>>53146550
This is lovely!
>Style
Soviet Brutalism

>Location
Lower Floors

>Stores
Blockbuster LLC
Heretics Library
Irregular Grocery
The Pawn Shop

>Features
Sentient Microwave
Local Channels
Watchful Moose
Painter’s Memento
Vending Machine
Sun Kissed-Cabinet

>Tennants
Marxist Mice
Noire Radio Host
Apartment Janitor
Ancient Witch Irina
Bathtub Mermaid
Demon Falfarax
Apartment Gargoyle
Scarlet Youth in Paint
Father Alyosha
Painter’s Apprentice

>Phenomena
The Stairwell Window
High Five Hands
The Infinity Line
The Illustrated Stalls
Bashful Haunt
Open Door Day
Odd-Jobs Listing
Outdoor Courtyard
Give and Take Well

>Hostile Phenomena
Message on the Wall (so long as you answer it it’s kinda weird but not dangerous? If I’m reading it right)
+Abandoned Store
+The Lost & Found
+Charm-Giving Lass
>>
>>53146550
In the hostiles, why would anyone take sharp suit man over fancy suit man? Also fancy suit man doesn't seem that hostile
>>
>>53144591
Ohh so edgy! Grow up.
>>
>>53147949
It's part of the lore of the apartment. There's also a man in a cheap suit who actually helps the tenants.

Basically the fancy man seduces, the sharp man punishes, they're supposed to be a duality sort of thing I guess.
>>
>>53144329

Show us your cunt sweet heart
>>
>>53147709
It does, doesn't it? But you know what they say about deals which are too good to be true, don't you?
>>
>>53146550
The Give and Take Well seems like a bad deal. If you can only give something of greater value than he wish to grant it, then you ultimately lose. Probably the point, but Equivalent Exchange might not be a bad thing either.
>>
>>53148135
Yes but a wish can grant you things that you could probably not get normally
>>
>>53148135
The bigger issue is that you'd be guessing as to what might be a greater value. The very fact that you're willing to make a trade already indicates that what you want is of greater value to you than what you're giving. Might unintentionally piss off a magic well
>>
>>53142359
Witch (Male)

Potions 5
Charms 5
Transmutation 5
Witchery 1

Potion of Witchiness
That Other Necronomicon (Mammon) (Caffiene Intoxication)
Wand
Charm Charms

The most vital aspect of Consortation, for me at least, is covered with That Other Necronomicon. Transmutation synergizes amazingly with Mammon, as you can use him to launder items. You can also use him to obtain the rare materials needed for all your high-level magic, and if you're in need of money that is what Transmutation is for. Using the Wand on your blood makes Transmutation level 5 much more manageable. At least I think, how Transmutation works is a mystery to me as the description feels kind of confusing.
>>
>>53148208
The wand doesn't work on blood though
>>
>>53148135
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Value_of_life
>$50,000 per year of quality life (international standard most private and government-run health insurance plans worldwide use to determine whether to cover a new medical procedure)
>>
>>53145566
>a pint of blood every so often for nearly $400,000
Where are you getting that number? Gold is about 1200$ an ounce and you'll get around 1k or so selling it which is 10k per pint of blood a far cry from 400k per pint.
>>
>>53143916
Ironically, the levels of anti-Dyson shitposting reached a crescendo when that was first posted that someone DID make an edit of it to remove the offending options.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>53146550
>10 out of 10 female tenants look like cute, young girls
>2-3 out of 10 male tenants aren't ugly, old grandpas
>>
>>53142063
Fucking hell, why do so many of you faggots want to be little girls?
You shame your ancestors.
>>
>>53148222
>>53148264
Even if it did, you aren't getting 2 tons of your own blood anytime soon.
>>
>>53148370
I don't fucking know i was here looking at cyoas and suddenly one day i wanted to be a cute little girl
>>
>>53148338
>Ugly old grampas
I think they aged quite well anon
>>
>>53148338
Yeah, that girl who bleeds from every orifice is so cute.

The dubiously evil girl locked behind a door is so enticing.

The little girl who wanders the halls....excitement!

The middle age maid who falls asleep everywhere really makes my weewee go woo!

There are literally about 2-3 acceptable females. And 2-3 acceptable males, including the demon. Every single option of any gender, and in between, is a borderline non-functional supernatural phenomen. Quit worrying about sex in purgatory.
>>
>>53148338
Accept it. It's why cyoas will never be a serious literary medium.
>>
>>53148135
>>53148208
>>53148264
I don't think it's actual value, more like subjective value or something. Maybe actual value is included as well.
>>
>>53148385
Oh, whoops. Either way, I can use the Wand to replicate the lesser materials and still end up having enough stuff to placate Mammon.

As a fallback, I can just use my charms to become a professional etcher and make decent money that way.
>>
>>53148422
Because authors are straight men and won't appeal to your gay dick?
>>
>>53148424
This is actually one of the lore points of the well that wasn't included. Nobody's quite sure whether the well works off intrinsic value, subjective value or emotional value.
>>
>>53148413
Doesn't change that they look like cute, young girls. It's the only blemish on an otherwise great cyoa. For god sake, even the grandmother looks like a russian anime model.

The cyoa would be better if some of the waifus looked more appropriate for their character imo.
>>
>>53148413
Nothing wrong with evil girls though.

Evil girls need love too.
>>
>>53148455
She's a fucking witch, nigger.
>>
>>53146550
Style: Gothic Revival

Apartment Location: Penthouse Suite

Local Businesses: Uncle Icky's Takeout, Abandoned Store, The Pawn Shop, The Apartment Gym. Extras: The Heretic's Library, Irregular Grocery, Crazy Dan's Supplies

Furniture and Appliances: Painter's Memento, Multi-Fauceted Sink, Local Channels, Vending Machines, Telepathic Landline, First Aid Kit. Extras: Ex-Tenant's Journals

Tenants: Hallway Wanderer, Ancient Witch Irina, Paranormal Maniac, Scarlet Youth in Paint, Marxist Mice, Bathtub Mermaid, Demon Falfarafax, Father Aloysha, Apartment Janitor, Delving Adventurer. Extras: The Gardener

Paranormal Phenomena: The Stairwell Windows End, Bashful Haunt, Outdoor Courtyard, Odd-Job Listings, the Night Fair, Open Door Day. Extras: Stairs to the End, the Infinity Line, the Illustrated Stalls, Hokousha Tengoku

Hostile Phenomena: Stairswitching, Mandelbrot Tiles, Hole in the Wall

Tell me the truth, the creature from the Hole in the Wall just wants a game of D&D, right?
>>
>>53148447
>>53148424
Yeah, that was my point. It's pretty much a gamble, unless you go for a trade that's so skewed it cannot possibly be misconstrued. Even then, the rules of this universe seem liable to screw you just because
>>
>>53147693
Painteranon too.
>>
>>53148455
Blame it on the wise old man trope
>>
>>53148439
Because in no serious literary work all the women are young and cute. Imagine Hamlet except the Queen is a loli.
>>
>>53148455
They're not waifus, you idiot. There is nothing there about romance or sex. They are tenants.

It's not the fault of the content you're projecting your insecurity and prejudice onto it
>>
>>53146550
Isn't Gothic european historic?
>>
File: 1489428376202.jpg (13KB, 195x271px) Image search: [Google]
1489428376202.jpg
13KB, 195x271px
>>53142359
>Need more points but too vain for hag
>>
File: 1494269852498.jpg (59KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1494269852498.jpg
59KB, 408x439px
>>53148476
>old witches have to look sexy because part of being a wise, ancient crone is making yourself look like a gravure model
>>
>>53148506
>Serious literary work
>>
>>53148370
Why should I care what people who have long since ceased to exist think?

Their suffering is over. The sweet release of oblivion already has them.
>>
>>53148532
Why can't they look homely and comfy like the male tenants then? Why do most of them have to be sparkly and beautiful?
>>
>>53148592
It's hard to find images anon. Why are you so upset there's cute girl pictures anyway?
>>
>>53148557
Nonononono not another ''Wizards must look old'' But genderflipped discussion
>>
File: Ed Thumbs up.png (514KB, 532x582px) Image search: [Google]
Ed Thumbs up.png
514KB, 532x582px
>>53146550

Another fine work by DSA
>>
>it's an "anon realises cyoas are sexist" episode

We know. Let's not have this discussion again.
>>
>>53148506
Why do you want ugly women?
>>
>>53148592
>girl bleeding from eyes and fingers
>rotten ghost
>middle age somnambulist occasionally covered in mysterious blood

They're all a fucking mess. The only attractive option is the paranormal maniac and MAYBE the NEET. How goddamn insecure are you that anime pictures bug you so? Do you really expect the author to search for the assuredly limited art of ugly women?
>>
>>53148628
It is not made by DSA though
>>
>>53148633
He's a she or a tumblrfag, or both
>>
>>53148622
I'm not upset. It just ruins immersion. A great cyoa turned into a shitty harem anime.

"Anon moves into a mysterious appartment where all the women look cute and young. Even the mature witch looks like she isn't a day over 20!"
>>
>>53148659
>It is not made by DSA though

Really?, huh It really looks like his style though
>>
>>53148633
Why do you want all women to look like models?
>>
>>53148665
Well too bad because it is not going to change
>>
>>53148665
>shitty harem anime

I can't even comprehend what an idiot you are. Ignore the content, ignore the atmosphere, ignore everything except some not ugly pictures of girls and scream to the thread "they're prettier than I am! Ruined!"
>>
>>53148693
To be honest if i could i would make everyone look 10/10 straight from a dream
>>
>>53148648
It's sexist.
>>
>>53148455
>>53148665
I'm sorry Anon, I understand your frustration but It's just so easy to find cute girl images and relatively harder to find cute guy images that don't have a cock whipped out on someone's chest. It's also harder to fill in handsome men since most of the apartmentnomicon mentions older men and younger women and I used it as a reference whenever possible.

To be honest I may be prejudice, both of my grandfathers died before I was born and I've always wondered what it's like to have that sort of intimate relationship with an older man. On some level that may have influenced my decisions.

If you want to suggest any changes in image or text I'll consider them. I honestly don't want anyone to feel alienated from having fun if I can help it.

>>53148533
It's not gothic persay, it's gothic revival, which means that it's more about the style than it is about the vernacular. Gothic revival is an imitation of the monuments spread across europe while european historic is about the necessity and reality.

>>53148659
I am DSA, though you can call me UUA or any other name works too.
>>
>>53148633
False-flagging Fujoposter.
>>
>>53148720
You're pathetic
>>
>>53148665
Don't lie anon, your first issue was there weren't enough cute men
>>
File: 1493616623566.jpg (19KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
1493616623566.jpg
19KB, 540x489px
>>53148727
Nah, you don't need to change anything. It's just something that really bothers me in cyoas. You did great work. It's not your fault anime in general pretends normal girls don't exist.
>>
>>53148665
>>53148338
I don't think the painter's apprentice, delving adventurer, and the drinking widower are 3 out of 10.
>>
Anybody have the Pokemon Card CYOA?
>>
File: Sister of Battle Helmet Polish.jpg (85KB, 629x1268px) Image search: [Google]
Sister of Battle Helmet Polish.jpg
85KB, 629x1268px
>>53148727
>I am DSA

I knew it, and like I said before another fine work man and ignore the gayposters and such this is one fine cyoa
>>
>>53148782
If you're the measuring stick for what "normal" is, I would prefer they don't exist at all
>>
File: 1493758503933.jpg (37KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493758503933.jpg
37KB, 960x960px
>>53148756
>>53148790
>you're gay if you don't like seeing all women sexualized
>>
Anon's Imouto update when?
>>
>>53148782
Confirmed for a girl

How can you compete with 2D?
>>
>>53148806
>thinking those girls are in any way sexualized

Quit pretending to be retarded
>>
>>53148795
I'd be offended if the closest you ever got to a real girl wasn't the moment you slumped out of your mom's cavelike snatch.
>>
>>53148806
>Wanting to people to stop ''sexualizing'' women instead of ''sexualizing'' both men and women
You are what is wrong in the world
>>
>>53142359
Witch (Male)

Potions 5
Witchery 4
Catmancy 4 (I'm taking my cat as my familiar)
Consortation 3

Potion Bottles
Potion of Witchiness

If I need gold bars or other rare ingredients I can send the demons to steal some.
>>
>>53148810
Post pls
>>
>>53148806
>Using images of pretty girls sexualize them
Wew
>>
>>53148828
>grandmotherly ancient witch looks like a norwegian sexdoll
>THIS ISNT SEXUAL IN ANY WAY
>WITCHY GRANDMAS ALWAYS LOOK LIKE THAT!

Do you lack chromosones or do you have a few too many?
>>
>>53148837
Anon, clearly seeing a women who is not a hideous beast is enough for you to become offended. I imagine you being shaking uncontrollably at the sight of the Mona Lisa, in all her "sexualized" glory
>>
>>53148878
Do you often sleep with your grandmother? Considering it clearly states she treats everyone as a grandchild
>>
>>53148879
We both know that if Mona Lisa was ever part of a cyoa, she'd look like this. And anons would insist this is normal.
>>
>>53148903
No, but I don't have a non-blood related grandmother who looks like a beauty queen. Not that anyone does. That only happens in cyoas, and maybe anime.
>>
>>53148919
CUTE! The Mona Lisa Is C-U-T-E!!!
>>
It's funny. When I DON'T browse these threads for a few days I get motivated to make cyoa's.
The second I step in here and see this shit I lose all desire to write.
>>
>>53142359
>Witch(Male)
Why the fuck would I want to lose my dick?
>Witchery
(5points)
>Catmancy
(5points)
>Consortation
(5points)

Now check it out. I can get FOUR of these fucking items.
>Wand
All i gotta do is make my money and buy the 2tons of each
>Charm Charms
Make some money making custom furniture, statues and jewelry.
>3 Potions
x3 Muscle-gro bro
>Free charm
Level 4 Charisma Charm. I'll basically be able to talk my way through anything.

I'm set for a comfy and easy life. It's all good.
>>
>>53148919
I got a boner
>>
File: Anon's Imouto CYOA.jpg (7MB, 1400x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Anon's Imouto CYOA.jpg
7MB, 1400x10000px
>>53148868
Okay.
>>
>>53148945
Have you considered taking a gander at our lord and saviour, Discord?
>>
>>53148951
Kira go and stay go.
>>
>>53148935
>Escapism has to be realist
>>
>>53148954
Oh great. Now the pedophilia cyoa gets posted too. You guys should be jailed... or at least not let within 500m of a school.
>>
>>53148947
>Muscle Witch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7RosIoQisA
>>
>>53148790
>that sister of battle
THICC
H
I
C
C
>>
>>53148919
>Implying it wouldn't look like this
>>
File: 1432838977805.jpg (37KB, 438x238px) Image search: [Google]
1432838977805.jpg
37KB, 438x238px
>>53148790
>>53149007
>>
>>53148988
smug_anime_grill.png
>>
File: Universe's Daycare CYOA.jpg (4MB, 1200x9580px) Image search: [Google]
Universe's Daycare CYOA.jpg
4MB, 1200x9580px
>>53148988
>>
>>53149062
>not smug_anime_woman.png

You are a danger to society.
>>
File: 2043616281154.jpg (194KB, 634x612px) Image search: [Google]
2043616281154.jpg
194KB, 634x612px
>>53148988
>>53149062
>>
>>53149074
This cyoa is pure. Lolis are for caring, not lewd. One of the few loli cyoas that shouldn't be criminalized.
>>
>>53148959
I can't. I got IP-banned and I still don't know why. You don't like having me there either, so I don't think I would feel more motivated.
>>
>>53148813
>How can you compete with 2D?

That's not fair, and you know it.
>>
>>53148954
Hide your sisters because I'm going to bap them all.
>>
>>53149108
Are you telling me that someone would criminalize this CYOA?
>>
>>53148988
r00d
>>
File: 1494087559478.jpg (178KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1494087559478.jpg
178KB, 500x625px
>>53148813
How can you compete with this?

2D-3D impregnation can't come soon enough. I'm sure one day girls will be able to get impregnated by their husbandos and it will be statefunded because no girl would willingly copulate with a 3D man at that point.

This needs to be a cyoa t b h.
>>
File: 1335644338374.jpg (10KB, 173x228px) Image search: [Google]
1335644338374.jpg
10KB, 173x228px
>>53149108
>not having consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with Love
>>
>>53148954
If I choose hateful and monopolized, does that get me a tsundere?
>>
>>53149263
No, you just get a modern woman.
>>
>>53149263
Tsunderes don't actually hate you, Anon.
>>
>>53149280
How do I get tsundere, senpai?
>>
>>53149244
One day we will all ascend to the second dimension
>>
>>53149303
>implying I'm not going to descend into the 11th dimension instead
>>
>>53149246
I'd rather bend her over a table and go to town.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QPk1Ccx3t9
>>
>>53148945
Same. I think it's that whole thing about not casting your pearls before swine.
>>
>>53149246
I would like to procreate, but only because I have a pregnancy fetish.

Generally not the best of reasons.
>>
>>53148947
>Why the fuck would I want to lose my dick?
Ask Tiresias.
>>
>>53149374
Only women should be allowed to have pregnancy fetishes.
>>
>>53149300
>3D
>tsundere
>>
>>53149379
Is that the first menimist story?
>>
I demand a new thread.
>>
>>53146550
>Style and location
Art deco
Penthouse
>Local businesses
The heretic's library
Abandoned store
The pawn shop
Irregular groceries
Crazy dan
Uncle Icky's Takeout
Bar between floors
the apartment Gym
>Forniture & appliances
Multi-fauceted sink
Watchful moose
Local channels
Vending machine
Telepathic landline
First aid kit
ex-tenant's Journal
>tenants
Ancient witch Irina
Paranormal Maniac
Nurse erika
Emophilic Avery
Scarlet Youth in paint
Yarn Spider's nest
Marxist Mice
Bearded chronicler
Stair standing stones
Apartment Janitor
the Chessmaster
>Phenomena
The secret admirer
The stairwell window
Bashful hount
High five Hands
Odd-Jobs listing
The Infinity Line
The illustrated stalls
The night Fair
Open door day
>Hostile
curtyard chapel
phantom passenger
>>
File: 1363476185663.png (22KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1363476185663.png
22KB, 200x200px
>>53148338
>>53148665
How the fuck did people not realize this is the shitposter? This is only like the fifth time he's pretended to be a woman and threw a fit about a CYOA being 'sexist' for not having sexy men in it. He's been whining about it the last month, almost every day.
>>
>>53149666
>ad hominem
>>
Is there a reason there's so much hate for The Culling? Or is it just a select few autistic whiners that can't understand there's no real PVP in CYOAs?
>>
>>53149697
Jump into a woodchipper, Mommy.
>>
File: kuruminha.png (664KB, 1024x1314px) Image search: [Google]
kuruminha.png
664KB, 1024x1314px
>>53149666
KURUMINA IS CUTE!
>>
>>53149724
I don't even know what she's from, desu.
>>
>>53149718
I think it is because the builds always end geared towards PvP ignoring PvE
>>
>>53149531
Honestly it would be quite a bother to remember to do all of this shit but seems nice enough to live in.
>bring a pebble for the standing stones
>bring some thread for the spiders
>write back to the secret admirer
>High-five every hand that pops up
>bring cheese and vodka to the mouses while dissing capitalism
>leave books open under the paintings
>help out Irina
>go running with Avery
>play with the chess-master from time to time
>Smoke with the chronicler

I mean it's all optional to do but if i lived in a place like that i would do most of this shit everyday just to be on the safe side.
>>
>>53149723
Haven't been called like that in 2 or was it 3 years?
>>
File: balsamique-109002-Mona_Lisa.jpg (293KB, 796x1000px) Image search: [Google]
balsamique-109002-Mona_Lisa.jpg
293KB, 796x1000px
>>53149029
>>53148919
More like this...
>>
>>53149746
That's a confession, then. Both the virulence and the content was a dead giveaway to which shitposter you were.
>>
>>53148945
>>53149361
Heh can add me to that list too. Haven't made anything for months now.
>>
>>53149736
Which is weird since, again, there's no actual PVP.
>>
>>53149767
Bliss intended builds to RP PVP.
>>
>>53146550
>Gothic
>Upper Floors

>Abandoned Store
>Gunrunner's Depot
>Bar Between Floor
>Crazy Dan's Supplies
This is gonna be like mixing Catherine and Deep DownNever coming out

>Painter's memento
>Desiccated Hand
>Amazon Tandem
>Local Channels
>Occupied Mirror
We're the adam's family duh duh

>Yarn's Spider's Nest
>Demon Falfarafax
>Delving Adventurer
>Bathtub Mermaid
>Hallway Wanderer
>Veteran Kowallski
>Bearded Chronicler
>Charm-Giving Lass
>Arm in the Basement
>Apartment janitor

>High Five Hands
>The Illustrated Stalls
>The Infinity Line
>Open Door Day
>Bashful Haunt
>Odd-Jobs Listing
>Hokousha Tengoku
>Give and Take Well
>The Stairs to the End

>Phantom Passenger
>Corner Grabbers
>Courtyard Chapel

I feel like I can turn this into a fucking book. I'm saving this shit.
>>
File: 1494172993012.jpg (40KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1494172993012.jpg
40KB, 500x456px
>>53149762
You are alright. Don't come to the next thread.
>>
>>53149771
There's still a difference in plan vs practice. I'd love to see a resolution mechanic if PVP was something we could actually gauge. While I have plenty of hangups about PACYOA:TE, I think the fact they actually managed to get so much mileage out of it is really great.
>>
>>53149820
Oh shit, im high as fuck, my bad.

I thought it said to pick three hostile things. I don't need anything else so I'll take none.
>>
>>53149749
Tits too big, wouldn't bang.
>>
>>53149868
Found the faggot
>>
File: What are you gay.png (1MB, 992x1425px) Image search: [Google]
What are you gay.png
1MB, 992x1425px
>>53149868
>>
>>53149762
>>53149723
Can you explain for the rest of the class? I want to see just how far down the rabbit hole this mental case has gone.
>>
File: 1449291288338.jpg (67KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
1449291288338.jpg
67KB, 800x449px
>>53149977
This is you.
>>
>>53149868
>Tits too big
??
>>
>>53150035
It means her breasts are too large.
>>
>>53142359
Sorceress
Witchery 5
Catmancy 5/cat
Potions 3
Potion of Witchiness
Charm, level 4 Perception

I was tempted to go for 3 Consortation with the chef/succubus, but I figured that as a Sorceress, both sex and expensive food would be about as easy to come by as I want.

4 Consortation was out of the question. I wanted 5/5 witchery/catmancy, which double dips on "easy" immortality in just the right way to pretty much guarantee survival (easy escape, very hard to kill, eternal youth, and replenishable extra lives if anything goes wrong). Plus both of those schools have generic benefits with no associated cost.

The cost for potions in particular is WAY too high. Human organs and a gallon of your blood on a specific night once a year? To get something that you can do better with simply wearing a piece of clothing (ageless vs reverse-aging+near-invulnerability)? I get that immortality from the more expensive options can be applied to other people as well, but I don't really think that alone is enough to justify the cost compared to "free".

The real hard choice was between level 3 charm (via potion of witchiness, since woodcutting isn't really TOO bad, and taking 2 level 4 charms directly via the "charm" item. Basically it comes down to which 2 of Perception, Stamina, and Quickness do I take. I figured the ability to make the other level 3 charms, even if they aren't nearly as good, makes up for losing that one level 4 charm, though it is still a tough call between Perception and Stamina
>>
>>53150003
>authors bow down to her
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>rules cyoag with an iron but fair fist
>confirmed to have 400+ IQ
>descendant of a royal shitposting bloodline
>most likely a beyonder type entity in charge of the general 4chan simulation
>>
>>53150003

Not that anon you asked but Mommy anon used to be in the jumpchain threads and made the spongebob jump and wanted to put spongebob and patrick regularly bang each other and no one found it strange also used to want to shove characters up his hole and also had a fetish for mpreg and mbirth etc etc
>>
File: LisaMacro.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
LisaMacro.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>53150049
>her breasts are too large.
>>
>>53150098
No.

It was a 300+ drawback that turned Spongebob into a homoerotic setting which triggered the jump.

Mpreg is horrible. It was endlessly birthing and unbirthing of Dio Brando to take him as a companion between Jumps.

She never left the jumpchain and regularly stirs up shit there while masking as a regular namefag to this day.

Or so I've heard.
>>
Just a reminder that once breasts get too big, gravity turns them into a pair of fleshy, flabby wings when she's on her back.

You will never forget this.
>>
>>53150174
>It was endlessly birthing and unbirthing of Dio Brando to take him as a companion between Jumps.

I understand why its obnoxious, but holy shit is that funny
>>
>>53150201
Not in anime it doesn't.

2D>3D
>>
>>53150174
>It was endlessly birthing and unbirthing of Dio Brando to take him as a companion between Jumps.
I vaguely remember hearing this.
>>53150098
>>53150174
>mpreg
>turning spongebob into an mpreg setting
Thank you. It is beyond redemption and I can rest even easier hiding everything it posts.
>>
>>53150049
I don't follow you
>>
>>53150201
Then make sure she's always on her front, anon. That way you can see them squish gloriously to the sides.
>>
>>53150234
You shouldn't, but you should follow Jesus.
>>
>>53150174
This. She upset the chain because she openly used pregnancy as a way to take non-companions between jumps. She'd age regress them at the end of a jump, implant them as foetuses into herself, and carry them into the next jump.

This really upset a lot of authors because she was effectively smuggling out free companions.
>>
>>53150312
So it's like an unholy fusion of a chronic cyoa breaker and Angel?
>>
>>53150174
>>53150098
so cyoag is a normie zone?
>>
>>53150312
This frightens me. This kind of insanity.
>>
File: 3e1.png (322KB, 491x335px) Image search: [Google]
3e1.png
322KB, 491x335px
>>53150174
>Smuggling companions in your womb
>>
>>53150337
She was obsessed with Dio Brando who was her favourite son-lover so no, not like Angel at all. She just went around unbirthing her favourite characters (villains! That was it!)... She went around unbirthing her favourite villains, and reraising them into proper young boys from jump to jump.

She was convinced Dio Brando just needed a mommy to be saved.
>>
File: 1432127446482.jpg (152KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1432127446482.jpg
152KB, 770x1000px
>>53149868
What are you talking about. That girl is tiny, she's almost flat!
>>
>>53150056
>Sorceress
>17 points
I think you might have made a mistake somewhere.
>>
>>53150393
And they say /cyoag/ is autistic.
>>
>>53150400
There are so many things wrong with this I don't know where to start.
>>
>>53150393
I'm fapping to this right now.
>>
>>53150275
What do mexicans have to do with this.
>>
>>53150435
It's supposed to say Charms, not potions. I kept going back and forth between potions 2 and charms 3, Irrelevent to your comment though.

That Charm lvl 4 perception is an item choice, not a skill, so it's still only 13 points after the potion of witchiness
>>
>>53150400
Would be perfect with a horse cock.
>>
>>53149330
>all those -deres beyond human comprehension

Godspeed, you crazy bastard.
>>
>>53150174
I think you're confusing one shitposter with another. I'm 99% sure she's gone forever, and it's a different sperg who keeps trying to drive our authors away and set up inter-thread fights.

>>53150312
>This really upset a lot of authors because she was effectively smuggling out free companions.
No, it upset a couple of authors because she was smuggling free companions. It upset everyone else because Jesus Christ, what the fuck?
>>
>>53150400
Those milkers aren't cute at all.
>>
It's pretty depressing that we're letting the shitposters poison discussions even of good CYOAs. This is good and doesn't deserve this shit.
>>
>>53149244
We have more value apart from our genitals.
>>
>>53142359
I am hoping Sorceress doesn't necessarily come with Dragon's Crown level cowtits. I want beautiful, not comical approaching disgusting.
>>
>>53150393
>tfw you'll never be unbirthed and birthed by a loving, multiversal mommy
>>
>>53149977
FLAT

IS

JUSTICE
>>
>>53149724
She is pretty and thus her existence is sexist.
>>
>>53150512
What cyoa is good?
>>
>>53150512
Yeah, it is pretty sad. There's always next thread
>>
>>53150575
Urban Unease.
>>
Which CYOA lets me choose how my waifu acts when she gets tipsy?
>>
I wanted to have a discussion about the best animal to pick for Catmancy but I guess the thread is too close to dead now. Fuck.
>>
>>53150575
Stuff by SDA and Bliss tends to be good or aesthetically pleasing at the very least.
>>
>>53150575
Any cyoa that gives one of us degenerates power and/or influence is objectively evil.

So basically all cyoas are the devil's toilet paper.
>>
>>53147687
What has DSA made besides this and the village? I really loved both.
>>
>>53150748
Derelict Station, his/her namesake
>>
File: confused historical ma.gif (1MB, 446x469px) Image search: [Google]
confused historical ma.gif
1MB, 446x469px
>>53149303
>ascend
>into a lower dimension

But how?
>>
Have it in a way: >>53150776
>>
>>53150493
Monica.
>>
>>53150748
Pretty much every good CYOA made in the last two or so months.
Incredibly varied, too. Fuck is it impressive.
>>
>>53150748

He made

Darksouls waifu
Derelict station
Gentle femdom
Imouto cyoa
Monster girl crisis
The village

And I think a few more I can't remember
>>
>>53145493
If you're looking for support and polite commentary you're on the wrong website, lucky most opinions here can be disregarded as autistic bullshit.
>>
>>53150879
That's just mean and plain wrong.
>>
>>53150879
It's not that everyone needs to be nice, but knowing even if it's good the discussion over it will likely be nothing but shitposts is rather disheartening.
>>
>>53150825
aka shit?
>>
>>53150950
No one was talking about you anon.
>>
>>53150705
Well, cats give you the ability to be a catgirl, so there's that. I'd also like to read them as increasing agility and grace, rather than simply jump/fall height.

Crows increasing intelligence is really nice. Turning into a crow is nice by itself, but since Witchery provides both invisibility and extremely high speed flight it's not really nearly as effective.

I'm also trying to think of things like a horse, snake, and maybe even fish, giving tauric options as their optional animal features (centaur, lamia and mermaid respectively). Not really hugely useful in general, but there are those of us who are into that kind of thing specifically.

Sounds like a good discussion so I'm going to repost the CYOA and ask myself in the next thread

>>53150776
>>
>>53150978
no you
>>
>>53150932
Last time I made a CYOA roughly half the responses were insults or saying the font was shit and the few people who said they liked it never bothered to make builds.
It's a funny place this thread.
>>
This thread is surreal
>>
>>53150979
Doggirl >Catgirl
>>
>>53151000
You're face is surreal.
>>
File: 91390b3fdb66eca328ca848e80b21282.jpg (122KB, 681x1000px) Image search: [Google]
91390b3fdb66eca328ca848e80b21282.jpg
122KB, 681x1000px
>>53150509
You're not cute at all either, so par for the course.
>>
>>53150999
The only thing that seems semi immune to this effect is Beri OC.
>>
>>53151010
Because dogs like bones?
>>
>>53151010
I will accept that a pet/waifu doggirl > catgirl. Being a doggirl however doesn't seem to be nearly as preferable.
>>
>>53151017
Yeah? Why don't you go and fuck yourself, buddy.
>>
>>53151052
Yes, and because dogs are sweet and fun and loving a loyal. A dog girl would be lots of fun
>>
>>53151032
>par for the course.

What do you mean by this?
>>
>>53146550
>Architectural Style
European Historic

>Apartment Location
Basement Apartment

>Local Businesses
Uncle Icky's Takeout
The Pawn Shop
The Heretic's Library - Potential to learn magic
Crazy Dan's Supplies - Potential to live in a really cool magic world

>Furniture and Appliances
First-Aid Kid
Sun-Kissed Cabinet -> Pawnshop Money
Painter's Memento -> Pawnshop Money
Local Channels
Multi-Fauceted Sink -> Sell Creations for Money
Amazon Tandem

>Friendly Tenants
Scarlet Youth in Paint
Girl Behind the Door
Hallway Wanderer
Ancient Witch Irina - Teach me magic!
Paranormal Maniac - For when I want a break
Charm-Giving Lass -> Pawnshop Money
Apartment Janitor - This guy sounds like a bro
Father Alyosha
Stair Standing Stones - Friendly golem sounds nice
The Changeling

>Paranormal Phenomena
Give and Take Well
High Five Hands -> Pawnshop
Odd-Jobs Listing
Outdoor Courtyard
The Night Fair
The Stairwell Window
Unremarkable Jack
The Illustrated Stalls
Hokousha Tengoku

I will try to live forever in the apartment. I have no desire to get a job outside. I'll do odd-jobs in the apartment while selling stuff I get through my paranormal phenomena to the pawn shop.
>>
>>53146550
Architectural style: European Historic
Apartment Location: Upper Floors
Local Businesses: Heretic's Library, Gunrunner Depot, Crazy Dan's Supplies, The Apartment Gym.
Furniture and Appliances: Watchful Moose, First Aid Kit, Ex-Tenant's Journals, Local Channels, Multi-FaucetedSink, Occupied Mirror.
Friendly Tenants: Yarn Spider's nest, Bearded Chronicler, The Gardner, Marxist Mice, Apartment Janitor, Ancient Witch Irina, Paranormal Maniac, Apartment Gargoyle, Delving Adventurer, The Chessmaster.
Paranormal Phenomena: Infinity Loop Staircase, Odd-Jobs Listing, Bashful Haunt, Give And Take Well, Open Door Day, Hokousha Tengoku, The Illustrated Stalls, The Night Fair, The Infinity Line.
>>
File: 12_0618dog_days0103.jpg (900KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
12_0618dog_days0103.jpg
900KB, 2560x1600px
>>53151010
Doggirls = Catgirls = Otheranimalgirls.
If you disagree you have no Love within you.
>>
>>53150174
Even angler fish girls?
>>
>>53151036
That is true.
I just can't understand the attitude.
>>
>>53151249
>implying the font in Beri CYOAs isn't shit
>>
>>53151036
The best thing about Beri's CYOAs is that they even give you what it is that you are going to get.
>>
>>53151357
what?
>>
File: 31978529336961074159416.jpg (28KB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
31978529336961074159416.jpg
28KB, 400x363px
>>53151394
>>
File: 1HlABi0.png (48KB, 504x371px) Image search: [Google]
1HlABi0.png
48KB, 504x371px
>>53150002
Before the thread dies, anyone have a source on this? Tinyeye, google, yandex, iqdb are giving me nothing.
>>
>>53150524
The Third shouldn't have died for us. We don't deserve it.
>>
File: img000015.png (387KB, 980x1400px) Image search: [Google]
img000015.png
387KB, 980x1400px
>>53151200
Is there a reason not to like them?
>>
>>53151612
They will dissolve you into a sex of testicles.
>>
>>53151627
>Not sending someone else in first
>Not enjoying your new futa gf
>>
>>53151657
I hope you take a submarine down to the depths to find your anglerfishfu and explosively decompress.
>>
>>53150391
this
jc a shit
>>
>>53151627
What makes you say that anon? Cat girls don't cough up furballs do they? Or yowl like your raping them, right? Or only want sex in rare periods.
>>
>>53151711
They absolutely do, sometimes.
Thread posts: 516
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.