[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The entire party is That Guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>>
If you're watching Heroes and Halfwits without an understanding of who this cast is and how they interact with each other...you're gonna have a bad time
>>
>>53130376
Bo Jingles is the most That Guy though, and Albus sadly gets the bulk of the blame because it's a meme at this point.
>>
>>53131670
Forgot to add you this, I don't think Mogar is That Guy at all.
>>
Is it any good? I unironically like the cast but this series is so goddamn long, I have no idea if I should even start it. Also, how good it is to listen as a podcast? Does it have a lot of visual information?
>>
File: syndrome.jpg (128KB, 677x371px) Image search: [Google]
syndrome.jpg
128KB, 677x371px
>>53130376
>>The entire party is That Guy
"That Guy"-ism is relative. If everyone in the group is That Guy, then no one is.
>>
>>53131979
It has a lot of visuals, I'd say it's worth checking out at least one episode if you like Roosterteeth. I only bothered watching a few and lost interest. Bards and Nobles is my current favorite podcast, truly feels like a bunch of friends just fucking around and having fun. Definitely helps they're from /tg/ too, well at least the DM is.
>>
>>53130376
let me take a guess, this is some eceleb thread?
>>
>>53132077
Achievement Hunter
>>
>>53132027
>"That Guy"-ism is relative. If everyone in the group is That Guy, then no one is.
This is absolutely true.

But there's always "That Group".
A group filled with the worst rejects of all groups, each one hating every other member equally, yet nobody ever leaving.
I tried to make a terrible comic about such a group once.
It succeeded in being as truly awful as expected.
>>
File: Sauce please.gif (249KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Sauce please.gif
249KB, 500x281px
>>53132954
Pretty please with a cherry on top give the video link.
>>
>>53130376
>And there's nothing funnier than watching That Guy bounce off That Other Guy over and over
>>
>>53134776
Now I don't want to sound like an /a/utist and start sperging out at the mere idea of someone asking for a sauce, but it's quite literally written in big gold letters in the OP what the show is called and you've just been told who makes that show. It would've literally been quicker to google it than asking here.
>>
>>53132062
What about TaZ?
>>
>>53135303
You're right. I just went and looked it up. Sorry for being a faggot.
>>
>>53135453
I listened to the first 5 episodes or so before I stopped watching it. Nothing wrong with it, I actually liked it a fair bit. Even though I was late to the game with Nerd Poker, I ended up listening to that way more over TaZ.
>>
It makes good background sound for while I'm doing things around the house. The Ad Goblin bit was pretty great, but like all RT things they'll run it into the ground for another three seasons and it'll lose all value as a joke
>>
I enjoy it though it's DEFINITELY more of a, "I enjoy Achievement Hunter and Roosterteeth" sorta thing rather than a "I like D&D" sorta thing.

Though I do think the DM could use a bit more focus, maybe it's just me but throwing a group of level 5 adventurers into the outlands so that they could under-go a side-quest to return to their side-quest that'll help them actually deal with the main quest just seems like he's throwing in a bit too much spectacle for seemingly no reason. Not to mention the political commentary he's making with this side-quest. The group's various jokes in response to the political commentary are fine I think.
>>
>>53134328
There's a That Group at the my flgs. All are overweight, each has at least one 12 pack of soda, they always get Chinese from the Panda Express because it's the closest and I don't think any of them have a car, never actually buy anything from the store not even snacks, and they almost always have at least one big argument per session
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.