[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/oatg/ - Ops and Tactics General: Cherry Popping Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Resources:

Books and PDF's: http://www.opsandtactics.com/books

Since I haven't really seen a general for this system ever, I thought I'd start these. I also started these because I can't fucking find a 6th Edition character sheet anywhere.
>>
Nobody on /tg/ plays this?
>>
>>53116381
Never heard of it, downloading now, i'll check it out.
>>
>>53116451

6th edition is relatively new, but this is a homebrew RPG that /tg/ made (alongside with /k/). I'm surprised not a lot of people know about it.
>>
An alternative topic: How do some of you make your own digital character sheets that you can fill out on a PDF?
>>
I play it somewhat regularly. Been following its development for a while.
>>
>>53116686

What do you use as a character sheet? Also, what edition are you playing it in?
>>
>>53116877
Currently using 6th. With teeny tiny rule changes.
There is a sheet on the site I thought? Print that out and use it.
>>
>>53117068

Can't seem to find it.
>>
>>53117068
>>53118671

I forgot to add that I checked the .zip file too, and that only contains the core rulebook, the simplified version of the core rulebook, a couple of splatbooks and the field identification manual.
>>
>>53118693
It should all be in there famalam
>>
>>53116381
I'm playing right now
>>
>>53118777
Nice trips, but get back to shooting Monolith
>>
>>53115525
Could someone give me the rundown of how a close-quarters gunfight would go in this system? Say, something from John Wick?
>>
>>53118743

I've been looking at the core rulebook over and over again and I cannot find a character sheet. Where did you find yours?
>>
>>53118777

Nice. What kind of campaign?
>>
>>53119019
We're playing a STALKER based campaign. Currently trying to keep Monolith from taking over the world/nerve gassing the planet
>>
>>53118848
Rolls and counter rolls, with feats coming into it and stuff, Whoever had initiative would have the advantage. As well as combat points.
>>
>>53115525
Can I run this set during the middle ages? I really want to have a game of late 15th century swat and courtroom drama
>>
>>53119177

Sure, just replace the AR-15s with flintlock rifles and experimental black powder rifles.
>>
I ain't letting this thread die so easily.
>>
How does this system handle vehicles like helicopters and jets?
>>
>>53121219
Most vehicles work a bit like plot elements. Set pieces with no hard rules.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.