[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bbg/ Blood Bowl General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: May7BBGoblins1[1].jpg (380KB, 900x871px) Image search: [Google]
May7BBGoblins1[1].jpg
380KB, 900x871px
We haven't had one of these in like a week
>no one is playing and no games are scheduled for the playoffs
>no one gives a shit about the autist side leagues

Gobbos now
Next week more made to order with necro teams
>>
>>53115521
Is the box nothing but 12 regular gobbos?

Where are the special weapons?
>>
gw killed this game at my store by only releasing 2 factions and then nothing for weeks
>>
>>53115521
Wonder what else will be MTO this week - the mummies undead team seems like a good bet. Maybe vampire and khemri?
>>
>>53115852

special stuff will come in the form of resin kits by Forge World apparently (like they did with the alternative heads for the human team or the star players..)
>>
>>53115852
Forge world, literally paid DLC
>>
File: blitzer nain.png (565KB, 577x546px) Image search: [Google]
blitzer nain.png
565KB, 577x546px
Shit lightning, but what do you folks think about my dorf blitzer?

I don't like the mask version of the blitzer, so the other one will use the same face with a mohawk
>>
>>53116271
Needs a hat
>>
>>53116271
The picture makes the icons blend into in the beard almost but i'm assuming they look alright in person. Good Job! You finished a slayer yet?
>>
>>53116660
thanks! I still need to buy the orange basecoat to not fuck up their beards
>>
>>53115521
If those are plastic I'm buying them.
>>
>>53116777
They're plastic - and all the heads are interchangeable which is neat.
>>
>>53115521
It's because most of the BB players have moved on to Guild Ball. It's got a less luck based style. Hell, even my buddy that was extremely competitive in the warmahordes scene has moved to it.
>>
>>53115987
Forget GW for models on this. Imact! miniatures makes a massive line of fantasy football teams with BB in mind.
>>
>>53116911
Looks like you can get a 4 pack of gobbos too I think
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.