[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: red dragon inn.png (2MB, 1000x1224px) Image search: [Google]
red dragon inn.png
2MB, 1000x1224px
What do you guys think of this game?
>>
>>53113869
I've only played the base game, but it was really fun.
>>
>>53113869
looks retarded
>>
>>53113907
What makes you say that?
>>
File: N17_1.png (7MB, 3500x2625px) Image search: [Google]
N17_1.png
7MB, 3500x2625px
>>53113907
It's a fun little card game where you play as one of an assortment of characters who all have their own unique cards, and some their own mechanics. The idea behind it is a bunch of adventurers are partying at an Inn, so the game consists of beating each other up, getting each other drunk, and/or taking each others gold with gambling. It's also got a lot of qt grills
>>
>>53113869

Probably the only I can enjoy with 6 players and more.

It's always fun to play a defensive character like the cleric and just wait the game out as everyone slaughters each other or gambles themselves out of money
>>
>>53113970

>Posts literally the worst girl
>>
>>53113996
I personally enjoy characters like Nitrel and Natyli, who do a lot to damage people all around the board. Tara is also fun.
>>
>>53114010
Thats not Serena.
>>
>>53113947
just the art style haha
>>53113970
sounds fun, do you have to drink in real life?
>>
>>53113996

I played it for the first time a little while ago, and got the cleric as well. Won the game by hitting someone's drink with 2x Water into Wine. When they tried to bail, I followed up with The Wench Thinks You Need to Stop Messing with the Drinks.

A+, 10/10, bought the game, will play again.
>>
File: Wizgille-creative.png (442KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Wizgille-creative.png
442KB, 640x480px
>>53114109
Only if you want to, but you'll likely die if you do.

Also the art styles vary, the card art, character art, and other stuff are all done by different artists
>>
File: KeetNitrel.png (505KB, 980x330px) Image search: [Google]
KeetNitrel.png
505KB, 980x330px
It's got everything you could want, cute Goblins, cute Gnomes, cute Trolls, cute Elves, cute brown girls, alcohol, fighting, cute brown girls.

Fun for everyone
>>
>>53113869
Not interested
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.