[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/swg/ - Smug Twi'lek Twinks Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 81

File: smug twi'lek 2.png (92KB, 295x306px) Image search: [Google]
smug twi'lek 2.png
92KB, 295x306px
Previous Thread: >>>53085252

Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing and Star Wars: Armada Miniatures Games
>http://pastebin.com/Wca6HvBB

Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars RPG System (EotE/AoR/FaD)
>http://pastebin.com/wCRBdus6
>https://mega.nz/#!DkNTDTyZ!PUupCOep4RmRcsgI3rNhU_Pk_xcyFbYWnhrq8gwrVv0

Shipfag's Starship Combat Fixes for EotE/AoR/FaD
>http://www.mediafire.com/file/y9w713etmckbs98/Shipfag.JPG

Other Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars Tabletop (Imperial Assault, Star Wars: Destiny and the Star Wars LCG)
>http://pastebin.com/ZE4gn0yN

Fantasy Flight Games Dice App (Works with X-Wing, Armada, the Star Wars RPG system and Imperial Assault)
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/64xy3uy6vepll8v/com.fantasyflightgames.swdice.ver.1.1.4.build.9.apk

Older Star Wars Tabletop (d6, d20/Saga, etc.)
>http://pastebin.com/wXP0LdyJ

Reference Materials & Misc. Resources
>http://pastebin.com/AGFFkSin

All Canon Novels and Comics (via /co/)
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2R5kDTqQ!WfrDla-jvDIn05U57T9hhQ

Just What IS Canon Anyways?
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon#2014_reboot
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media

The Clone Wars Viewing Guide
>http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1442/36/1442364889994.png

Writefaggotry
>http://pastebin.com/cJY5FK9T

Shipfag's hangar
>https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByhAdnTlOKOeQnA4SFByUC1aQWM&usp=sharing

Heroes of the Aturi Cluster, co-op X-Wing campaign
>http://dockingbay416.com/campaign

What's your favorite civilian starship?
>>
Did anyone else feel like the Executrix seemed sorta, bent? Like the axis of the upper part didn't meet the axis of the upper layers.
>>
I like the look of the smaller cockpit's viewport.
>>
>>53107451
Wrong image, though I love that helmet guy too, unless he actually *IS* Ezra,
>>
Interesting that this guy has a bunch of yellow ticmarks on top of his visor, sorta like Boba has on the side of his helmet.
>>
File: 4-LOMBossk-BHSW.jpg (84KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
4-LOMBossk-BHSW.jpg
84KB, 500x568px
Is anybody here?
>>
File: Beezer_Fortuna.png (394KB, 459x546px) Image search: [Google]
Beezer_Fortuna.png
394KB, 459x546px
My self-summary
>Im a fun loving guy and a self starter who has absolutely no interest in committing murder. I'm looking for love or companionship, or just that one lovely evening. Let me take you into my magical world of not murdering anyone, ever, for any reason
What I'm doing with my life
>I'll tell you this right up front: Certainly not murdering anyone, least of all you. Beyond that, mostly digging in my friends cave.
>>
>>53108277

I'm here
>>
>>53108547
Do we have an explanation for Beezer having those tiny lekku? Lekku contain part of the Twi'lek brain don't they? You'd imagine something like that would be comparable to microcephaly in humans.
>>
>>53108775
>Lekku contain part of the Twi'lek brain don't they?
Only in legends and IIRC that idea's been pretty well mocked by Pablo and the like.

He's got scrawny everything from time being starved and tortured in an imperial prison camp, hence joining Saw for revenge.
>>
>>53108775
>Lekku contain part of the Twi'lek brain don't they?
Having parts of your brain outside it's natural armor would be extremely retarded.
>>
File: twilek-costume-one.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
twilek-costume-one.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
>>53108817
Yeah it seems like a bit of a biological fuck-up to have higher motor functions outside the skull.
I reckon if anything, they're a desert species so having somewhere to store fat and water isn't entirely ridiculous... aside from probably some risk of spinal damage!
>>
How does force jump work in FaD in non-combat situations? Like if the player fell into a ditch, and rolled to get out... Couldn't they just keep rolling until they eventually force jump out? If that's the case, assuming time isn't a factor, do PC's automatically succeed every force jump they attempt?
>>
>>53109184
If they fail and get a lot threat that can wear away their strain. Despairs can cause wounds or upgrade difficulty of the next check. You can fluff it as the pc getting injured failing to jump out. Use threat and advantages they are crucial
>>
>>53108862
>desert species
>Ryloth
It's a jungle planet
>>
>>53109922
Ehwot? Even Nucanon Ryloth has at most a few scrub forests.
>>
File: Cazne_ruins.png (1MB, 1920x814px) Image search: [Google]
Cazne_ruins.png
1MB, 1920x814px
>>53109922
Its got some jungle, some not very big oceans, but lot of the southern half of the planet is deserts and drier than a nun's nasty
>>
File: ryloth.png (56KB, 585x434px) Image search: [Google]
ryloth.png
56KB, 585x434px
>>53110127
>pic related
>>53110204
Yeah, and Twi'leks straight up don't inhabit the southern hemisphere, at least not above ground.
>>
>>53110220
>don't inhabit the southern hemisphere

But the spice must flow... or Raith will go cold turkey and get the shits
>>
>>53110220
I have never seen any true "Jungle" on Ryloth, more like the Australian bush, or some scrubby parts of Florida.
>>
>>53110475
Could it be that you've never seen it because Ryloth itself isn't real?
>>
>>53110496

Dumb comment aside, to be fair to that guy, I don't think we ever see any parts of Ryloth that aren't just desert or badlands
>>
>>53110475
>>53110516
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Tons of things in Star Wars are never seen and just have to be believed to exist.
>>
>>53110220
Wasn't Ryloth a tidal locked planet at one point? I could have sworn in one of the old star wars source books it mentioned one side of the planet always faces the sun.
>>
>>53108862
The lekku are prehensile, too, and used a lot in language, apparently.
>>
>>53111123
In Legends, yes. In Canon there's no mention of Ryloth's rotation. It can be inferred from certain other details (equatorial forests, etc.) that it's still locked but it's never been restated for canon.
>>
>>53111123
>Wasn't Ryloth a tidal locked planet at one point? I could have sworn in one of the old star wars source books it mentioned one side of the planet always faces the sun.
Yeah, EU had it being a tide-locked hellhole where everybody lived underground and their economy was based around selling their women to the galaxy as sex slaves.
>>
>>53107423
I think it has to do with the color and lighting.

In the older movies, the ship was more gray in color and they lit them more from above so you got deeper shadows and more obvious lights in the recessed areas between the angled armor plates.
>>
File: 1494097486621.jpg (1MB, 2968x2395px) Image search: [Google]
1494097486621.jpg
1MB, 2968x2395px
Yes or no?
The ISD Ion Cannon is optional.

Ion's Creed (400/400)
====================
Imperial II-class Star Destroyer (120 + 55)
+ Admiral Screed (26)
+ Gunnery Team (7)
+ Electronic Countermeasures (7)
+ NK-7 Ion Cannons (10)
+ Avenger (5)

Raider II-class Corvette (48 + 8)
+ Overload Pulse (8)

+ Overload Pulse (8)

+ Overload Pulse (8)

"Howlrunner" (16)

3 x Tie Interceptor Squadron (11)

Tie Fighter Squadron (8)
>>
File: Ryloth_Rebels.png (467KB, 877x881px) Image search: [Google]
Ryloth_Rebels.png
467KB, 877x881px
>>53111123
Yeah its no longer as shitty as it once was compared to the EU versions, tide-locked planets are pretty inimical to living critters unless it has some pretty interesting atmosphere gasses or magnetosphere to deal with radiation
Its still shit though!
>>
>>53111397
SW-7s are a lot better on an ISDII. Especially with Avenger. Blue dice have a bad habit of giving 2-4 accuracy when you just want to do damage.

Lose one of the raiders and take a pair of Gozantis to push those squads. They still won't do a whole lot before they die though, and if the enemy gets the drop on you rather than the other way around they won't do anything.
>>
Are there stats in any of the EotE/AoR/FaD books for one of those geonosian rifles or for sonic rifles?
Additionally how would one stat a Sith Sword? I imagine that an ancient sword isn't quite the deal since Sith Swords are supposed to be comparable to lightsabers.
>>
>>53111687
Yes they have stats for sonic rifles.

A Sith sword would use lightsaber stats without breach, 3 crit, and less damage. 8 tops. Probably less.
>>
Why are Y-Wings and Imperial Aces sold out everywhere?
>>
>>53108277
>>53108559
I'm here too. Are we doing robust heterosexual images this thread to counter last thread, or will this thread also descend into homoerotic fan fiction? Only time will tell!
>>
>>53110424
>Implies that Raith hasn't set up his own spice ring on the planet. He's rich enough to cut out the middleman
>>
>>53111877
Because FFG is running out of stock again. If you look on the site like a third of the expansions are up for reprint.

If you really want them I'd grab some off Barnes and Noble or another big box store before they're really out of print. Ebay also isn't a horrible place to look if you're willing to accept slightly more than MSRP.
>>
>>53111687
>>53111721
Sith swords would have sort of a variant of the Imbue Item talent that the Artisan gets innately, but as a 'basic' weapon I'd see it as being +2 Str, 3 Crit and Defensive 1
Maybe being able to commit some darkside pips on a force dice each round into increasing damage, pierce or the like.

But they where an archaic weapon that ultimately got discarded because lightsabres where superior, not comparable
>>
>>53112015
>>53111687

There's a Sith Shield in one of the FaD splats with like a weird commit power that lets you generate like a revenge force when people hit you but causes conflict - you could probably give a Sword a similar ability to just inherently commit for some Vicious or extra damage or something.

Otherwise, I say the ancient sword but with Cortosis maybe Superior to reflect the Sith Alchemy juju works fine. Unmodded the great thing about lightsabers is the breach and sunder, blasters actually do better damage against soft targets unless you get a serious saber-smith to tune that shit up.
>>
>>53111652
>SW-7s are a lot better on an ISDII.
Noted

The Raiders are ion pulse delivery systems.
Is three really too many though?
>>
>>53111966
Are they going to be reprinted?
>>
>>53112113
yeah, it just takes a couple months for the next boatload to get here.
>>
>>53112077
Oh yeah the one out of Keeping the Peace, they are pretty neat.
Pre-lightsabre era I could see them being alchemical metal and very well made by a species that had a major murder boner for things like that. Post lightsabre invention they might have been cortosis (or the alchemy equivalent of cortosis). Guns in general are better if you just want to blow up mooks all day long and not be too fancy about it. Sabres tune up to the point that they're fucking terrifying though, its not too bad if the PC's build them from scratch, scraps and hippy crystals.
That takes a lot of penalties off the rolls and lets them sub in other things to help
>>
>>53112272
One of my players got their hands on a light saber, got overconfident, charged a bunch of storm troopers and then spent three days in the bacta tank thinking about what they did.
>>
>>53112397
That's whatcha git.
>>
File: am i being detained.png (29KB, 512x343px) Image search: [Google]
am i being detained.png
29KB, 512x343px
>>53112397
Hah, yeah RIP Trando-Force user

>Gets lightsabre
>Has a YGGG in lightbat, no talents
>Ignores the YYYG and half a dozen talents in just murdering people with ordinary objects skill
>Charges 8 troopers and their sergeant
>Worldstar!

Oh he died horribly after killing about 5 of them and I did feel kind of bad about it for some time, but play stupid games, win stupid prizes
>>
File: tumblr_nm429dpHNc1qfezpso1_1280.png (1MB, 845x1282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm429dpHNc1qfezpso1_1280.png
1MB, 845x1282px
Two questions for /swg/.

1. How far could Vader go "off-script", mission-wise in the pursuit of his son before the Emperor or other Imperial commanders called him back?

2. How are Imperial fleets supplied on long patrols?
>>
File: ansel-hsiao-k19.jpg (495KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ansel-hsiao-k19.jpg
495KB, 1920x1200px
>>53112630
>How are Imperial fleets supplied on long patrols?

MASSIVE fleet-tender ships.
>>
>>53112630
1. Not too far. But I assume a couple days before anyone starts noticing anything.
2. they stop over on imperial worlds.
>>
File: tanker19.jpg (281KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
tanker19.jpg
281KB, 1920x800px
>>53112630
Its about 1 year between Bespin and Jabba's palace

>>53112692
Not so big fleet tender
>>
>>53112559
Person who asked the origional question here.

The party I'm running for actually wanted to be good at lightsabers so they're actually very dangerous with them with talents and everything, but they still only use them about half of the time because blasters and swords (even ancient swords) draw less attention.

Sadly none of them have gone full blaster jedi and even the blasterist of jedi is an ataru user whos better with his glowstick
>>
>>53112498
>>53112559
He was lucky, they managed to reattach both of his limbs and he even got to keep one of his eyes. The crazy part is I didn't expect the player to go full retard. They had the proficiency and talents to use the lightbat and had been playing the character cautiously up to that point. It's like the second the saber got turned on their common sense turned off and they kamakazie charged two squads of storm troopers with Sargents in tow. They owe the team Heavy Weapons Guy and medic a lot.
>>
>>53112630
For the first question, you should read Marvel's Darth Vader series.

Essentially - he has free reign to do what he wants unless Palpatine or one of the admirals has a mission for him. For some things, he'd not do personally and instead have others do the work for him.

For the second, food-wise they keep well stocked with nutrient-shakes. Lost Stars actually covers this to some extent.
>>
>>53112753
Did you buff your STs up? One of my players is a wookie marauder and he was able to one shot a ST group with one swing of his vibroax and this was right after character creation. Your PC must of just rolled like shit
>>
>>53112914
>one shot a ST group

Were they standing inside of each other? You know these guys have fucking thermal detonators, right?
>>
>>53107158
In a little bit, we get to see the top-16 for X-wing.

Any predictions?

I really don't want it to be scum again. I fucking hate mindlink.
>>
>>53112931
Yeah You can easily one shot a minion group if you roll well enough. My player had a couple of triumphs since he was YYGG and I don't remember TDs being equipped to a regular minion group
>>
>>53112990
My mistake, it's frags, not thermal detonators. Even so, dude, triumphs don't let you do something completely impossible, like hit a spread-out squad of troopers with one axe swing.

Keep in mind stormtrooper minions can come with light repeating blasters, too.
>>
>>53112914
Nope, but they rolled hot. He tried to charge two squads, starting at long range, down a wide open coverless street trusting only in the deflection ability to see him safely into melee. The first group got a triumph, three successes and four advantage. The second group got two triumph, four successes and three advantage. They collapsed just short of engaged with the squads blinded and with two crippled limb criticals.

As a side note the group is now terrified of storm troopers and is flying towards Hutt space as fast as their YT2300 can go.
>>
>>53112630
>long patrols
Given that an ImpStar Deuce carries 6 years' worth of consumables when fully loaded, it's safe to assume that stopping at a friendly port tends to be the most common method of resupply.
>>
>>53112724
>1 year between Bespin and Tattooine

You mean timeline wise, right?
>>
Would anybody be interested in non-commentated livestreams of XWM on youtube?
Audio from the players obviously but no commentators or shit like that.
>>
I want to play Armada.
But I can't buy 1 of everything right now.
I want to play with a friend so I'm getting both sides.

Starter + Dice
Victory
ISD
Glad
Interdick

Neb-B
CR 90
and then what? I want equal sides. Maybe fighter pack 1? 2 of them?
>>
>>53113058
What? Triumphs can automatically kill a minion from the group and my player got 2 of them not including the successes and advantages he had. You can easily fluff it as the wookie cleaved through multiple members of the group in a single swing
>>
>>53114187
Getting 2 fighter pack ones is great, I'd also suggest an MC30 and maybe an assault frigate. If you want to keep them really equal you'd want to add an MC80 but I feel the MC30 and assault frigate are more powerful and better support the gameplan of keeping the fleets equal while still demonstrating interesting differences in performance.
>>
>>53113058
I mean, criticals are a thing. Every critical is a dead minion, and each Triumph is a critical. Hell, if that vibroax had crit 1 (which isn't hard, it's only 1k credits IIRC) every advantage is a dead minion, and I've rolled 4 or 5 advantage on attack rolls before.

Plus turns are a lot longer in EOTE. It isn't one swing of an axe, it's a minute's worth of back-and-forth strikes and dodges.
>>
Found the stats for sonic rifles.
Question, if you can keep shooting someone with a sonic rifle are they just unable to do anything? Like if you can be sure enough to hit every round will they just be left unable to take actions?
>>
>>53107158

Smug Twi'leks who know they're hot shit are the best.
>>
>>53112079
Yes. Also with the saved points you are really going to want OE on those Raiders. They're black dice are a not insignificant part of your damage and you need them to hurt. Because realistically you're only getting one good shot with them before the enemy either moves past or they get blown up.

I've done this combo before. It's great if you can pull it off, but a fighter and bomber ball does its job almost as well while being not nearly as fragile and having better utility. Raiders are honestly pretty crappy ships. They're essentially giant mines that you get one good use out of and then they're past the enemy.

>>53112113
>>53112174
Eventually, sure. But I'd plan on more like 6-9 months. Back in the dark ages of wave 4, Falcons, A-wings, and Y-wings could literally not be bought for any price, they were that rare.

>>53112933
>I fucking hate mindlink.
I still find this mindset hilarious. Mindlink was considered hot garbage for so long, and stress control still deals with them fairly well.

>>53114187
Get yourself two sets each of both flotillas before you grab anything else. Both factions use them well, but Rebels especially need their transports.
>>
>>53114673
>Eventually, sure. But I'd plan on more like 6-9 months. Back in the dark ages of wave 4, Falcons, A-wings, and Y-wings could literally not be bought for any price, they were that rare.

Why is the Y-wing so popular? I didn't think anyone really liked it, but it was always one of my favorites.
>>
>>53114765
>Why is the Y-wing so popular?
stresshog. It's a tourney winner.
>>
>>53114289
>>53114673
So.

Core+dice

ISD
Vic
Glad
Interdictor
Gozanti

Cr-90
Neb-B
MC-30
Mk2 AF
Gr 75's

2x Each faction Fighter 1 Pack
>>
What happened to /ourguy/ at World's?
>>
>>53114859
Stabbed in a public bathroom
>>
>>53114598

You have to get enough advantage to activate Concussive, but yeah if you do it every round they're unable to take actions. They still get maneuvers though, which can mean they might run the fuck away from you (or toward you) or get into cover or something like that
>>
>>53107158
>ywn fluster your smug twi'lek boyfriend with headpats
Just hit me with that death star beam right now
>>
>>53114851
Looks decent. You're probably going to want to pick up at least one of the large ships for Rebels fairly soon.

Also I'd get one of the fighter pack IIs for each faction before getting a second of the first one. Eventually you'll want to pick those up and Corellian Conflict too.

>>53114765
>>53114815
Because people like to run lots of them, so they often times buy 4. You only need 1 to run a stresshog.
>>
>>53114859
Arrested for public indecency after a drunken fistfight, unfortunately
>>
>>53114859
Shot down over the sea of Japan. Spun in. No survivors.
>>
>>53114859
Contracted to join Seinar industries as Raith's personal assistant.
>>
>>53114859
Cast as Trioculus in the upcoming Jedi Prince anime.
>>
>>53114859
shackled in an FFG cubicle cranking out new cards for XWM
>>
>>53114859
Amphetamine overdose, robbed a bank, shot it out with fifteen federal marshals. Didn't make it
>>
>>53114859
Bourbon and crack binge, woke up in an oklahoma city whorehouse between two strippers painted blue, currently hitchiking home
>>
>>53114859
I hear Jack Black is playing him in a movie based on his harrowing tale.
>>
>>53114980

I could've sworn male Twi'leks were uglier, could that he in fact be a she in disguise?
>>
>>53114859
Currently in the hands of the Attanni mafia.
>>
>>53115473
Only when they hit middle age
>>
>>53114859
Retired to become a monk, had to fight Quad-Satan.
>>
>>53115473
>I could've sworn male Twi'leks were uglier,
Nah, just the ones who let themselves go. The ones who actually care about their appearance end up looking like a blue Fruity Rudy
>>
>>53115473
They are all either extremely handsome and usually pretty buff, or they look like a bag of smashed assholes. No inbetweens, really
>>
>>53114859

What was he even running?
>>
>>53107158
That sure is a smug twilek

Any pictures of her butt?
>>
File: smug twi'lek.png (24KB, 142x151px) Image search: [Google]
smug twi'lek.png
24KB, 142x151px
>>53115715
>her
>>
>>53115715
>her
>>
>>53115715
That's a male? Wait, is this from the Lost Stars Manga?

any lewds?
>>
>>53115749
Not yet, but if you want a twink'lek, as far as I know this is the only ones on the internet:

https://blue-agate-cantina.tumblr.com/
>>
>>53115723
>>53115736

Is it gay if it's a cute Twi'Lek?
>>
>>53115473
>could that he in fact be a she in disguise?
>reverse trap twi'lek
I had no idea how badly I wanted this till now
>>
>>53115785
Maybe a little but you shouldn't let that stop you
>>
>>53115855
So much this. Reverse traps are KINO.
>>
>>53115785
It's a non-human. It isn't gay because they aren't human
>>
>>53115692
His System Open list, I think. Went 3-4 last I heard.
>>
>>53115785
Only if you finish first.
>>
>>53115855
>>53115899

You'll never figure out her figure in a flight suit anyway, those things are baggy as hell.
>>
File: 8Go9BX0dFxs.jpg (12KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
8Go9BX0dFxs.jpg
12KB, 474x473px
>>53116174
>pilot you've been working with was actually a boyish girl who's very surprised that you thought she was a guy
>>
>>53115855
it's a twi'lek, you just have to look at their ears to know the truth.
>>
>>53116223

>She still goes out with you even after the reveal
>You eventually become an item
>She never lets you forget you wanted her because she looked like a girlish boy, instead of a boyish girl
>>
File: Tarkin_DS.jpg (113KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Tarkin_DS.jpg
113KB, 1600x1200px
>>53114980
Alright. You may fire when ready.
>>
>>53116286
>all those bantz, never-ending

Yes, please.
>>
>trap/reverse trap twi'lek couple who are at various times mistaken for a gay couple, lesbians and a straight couple, but with the genders backwards
Thanks for the NPC ideas guys
>>
>>53116334
>she playfully blackmails you in front for your colleagues
>>
>>53116334
>You will never have a reverse trap Twi'Lek space jockey girlfriend with a slim athletic figure, sharp reflexes and sharper tongue
>>
>>53116223
>So uh, are you into dudes?

>...yes? What, do I look gay?

>...wait, what? I thought you were-
>>
/tg/ is somehow gayer than usual today. Holy crap.
>>
>>53116377
>you weill never be her mechanic, taking care of her starship and helping her relax when she's not on duty
>>
File: terminal lance weirdest boner.gif (42KB, 700x355px) Image search: [Google]
terminal lance weirdest boner.gif
42KB, 700x355px
>>53116433
But liking tomboys is straight.
>>
>>53116433
That's the power of the trap side of the force
>>
File: 1493400571396.png (87KB, 1083x647px) Image search: [Google]
1493400571396.png
87KB, 1083x647px
>>53115855
>>53115899
>>53116286
>>53116377
These anons know what's up
>>
>>53116708
I wish we had a writefag.
>>
>>53116721
I wish we had a *good* writefag
>>
>>53116708
Shouldn't you be in a TOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thread?
>>
>>53116721
You must become the writefag, anon
>>
File: DS.jpg (39KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
DS.jpg
39KB, 620x349px
>>53116708
>tfw reading this
>>
File: 1457139800617.jpg (93KB, 635x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457139800617.jpg
93KB, 635x720px
>>53116721
/swg/ did/does have writefags. It's just that they all left or got too busy. You know what you must do.
>>
>>53117028
>>53116742
Are there any essential guides on how to be a writefag?
>>
>>53116447

I'm now imagining a human/twi'lek couple that's been together since childhood, and keeps up the charade because it's funny as hell.
>>
>>53117060
Aside from basic writing tips, not a whole lot. Know basic grammar and writing techniques, be open to criticism, and be well-read. Just try to avoid sounding like Chuck Wendig, Karen Traviss, Troy Denning, Edith Wharton, or the fics featured on the old /swg/ pain train.

And remember that the real best tomboy in Star Wars is and always will be the T-65 X-wing.
>>
File: l7hils9.jpg (5MB, 6000x4800px) Image search: [Google]
l7hils9.jpg
5MB, 6000x4800px
>>53114859
Split into two /ourguy/s of roughly equal mass.
>>
File: RebEd_Imperial_STATS.jpg (407KB, 1462x1906px) Image search: [Google]
RebEd_Imperial_STATS.jpg
407KB, 1462x1906px
I know this is more /v/ related but I picked up Star Wars Rebellion off steam recently. The ship stats in the game have always been out of whack and I'm wondering if it would work better using tabletop stats?

The Imperial Star Destroyer especially seems under powered and late game ships like the Strike Cruiser don't make as much sense to be as powerful as they are.
Its understandably why they did it with the ISD since the empire always starts with 1 in their fleet. The Rebels might not stand a chance otherwise in the early game.

What would be some good shield and weapon stats for these things?
>>
File: mayonnaise.png (452KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mayonnaise.png
452KB, 640x480px
I have an Ion Blaster that I want to use to fight vehicles and starships. What are the best attachments for it?
>>
File: ben-erdt-render-01-pr.jpg (262KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ben-erdt-render-01-pr.jpg
262KB, 1200x1200px
>>53117060
Read a lot and write a lot. The first million words you write are going to be shit. Not just the first million words of a random fapfic, but the first million words of something you really care about. Your best effort. Your magnum opus. The first million words of it are guaranteed chaff.
>>
>>53117109
Consider the following
>human guy and tomboyish twi'lek girl grow up together and get romantically involved in their teens
>they finally finish repairing an old Ghtroc they found in the human's grandfather's barn and head for space
>she starts to act and dress even more boyishly as they travel because people don't assume she's his sex slave that way
>he discovers this gives him the weirdest boner, which she teases him about endlessly but also sometimes indulges in the bedroom
>>
>>53117287
This, but also don't hide your shit. I'm a writer by profession and if I hadn't worked so hard to get criticisms an shit on my early screenplays and stories, I'd be so fucking stuck back in the rut of bad writing. You need to feel the pain that comes from being a bad writer to really learn how to evolve.
>>
>>53117060
Learn from other's mistakes and your own as much as possible.
Write as much as you can
Write every day, doesn't matter if it's crap or not, it's good practice
Get somebody to proofread, make suggestions and give you ideas whenever writer's block hits (and it WILL). If you don't have a RL person for this, this thread can so that part
>>
File: agent_tendra_norith.jpg (137KB, 1299x954px) Image search: [Google]
agent_tendra_norith.jpg
137KB, 1299x954px
>>53107158

What's the best AoR starting spec for a defected ISB agent? Not necessarily a Kallus-level field operative, of course. Probably a Surveillance agent or a desk jockey.
>>
>>53117364
>Learn from other's mistakes and your own as much as possible.
I actually disagree with this. You have to experiment to find your voice as an individual and you have to feel the sting of being called on your shit writing.
>>
>>53117396
Getting criticism is an integral part of learning from your mistakes. Like it's the most important part
>>
File: 1428686491520.jpg (41KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1428686491520.jpg
41KB, 1024x576px
>>53117302

Is she slim and slender, or has a voluptuous, womanly figure?
>>
>>53117416
Absolutely, that's why I said not to learn from other's mistakes. Make your own mistakes for yourself and don't be afraid of what someone else did poorly because you might find your voice through that style.
>>
>>53114610
Especially if they become meek and shy as soon as someone handsome actually shows interest in them.
>>
>>53117452
I meant learning from others mistakes less in technical writing terms and more in terms of things like avoiding plot holes and unnatural sounding dialogue
>>
>>53117450
Skinny, athletic, maybe even a bit buff
She is a farmgirl, after all
>>
File: can't argue.jpg (30KB, 324x288px) Image search: [Google]
can't argue.jpg
30KB, 324x288px
>>53117550
>>
File: 1446070715729.jpg (242KB, 886x1299px) Image search: [Google]
1446070715729.jpg
242KB, 886x1299px
>>53117550
Anon, please.
>>
>>53117550
>not farmer's daughter stereotype
>>
>>53107158
>>53114610
>>53114980
>>53115785
>ywn run an AoR game about a rebel squadron of cute boys, tomboys, and buttbois.
... Or will I? Trap Squadron, reporting in.
>>
>>53117619

Good anon, are you suggesting the Twi'lek was a scrawny, pale-blue she-devil of a tomboy when the two were children, and although she remains every bit as ramunctious she was as a youth, puberty hit her hard and gave the woman an extremely lovely figure?
>>
File: 1379801729360.jpg (202KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1379801729360.jpg
202KB, 800x800px
>>53117550
>>53117302

>mfw I can't not see this Twi'lek as Scout from To Kill A Mockingbird.
>>
>>53117660
you know it
>>
>>53117660
>>53117733

It's all that blue milk and wholesome country living.
>>
File: 1492301729900.jpg (56KB, 680x442px) Image search: [Google]
1492301729900.jpg
56KB, 680x442px
>>53117302
>>
>>53117302

I want to play the human in an EotE campaign, but I don't know who would accept a duo app.
>>
File: 1494195897403.png (249KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494195897403.png
249KB, 600x600px
New ship for X-wing
>>
>>53118146
Sauce?
>>
One of my players wants to start a new credit-sink project, and is tending towards a smaller, stealthier sort of infiltration craft that can be carried by the frieghter, something along the lines of a very small shuttle or two-seater fighter. Priorities are fast and agile, what would you reccomend?
>>
File: A-wing with Stealth Device.jpg (26KB, 250x368px) Image search: [Google]
A-wing with Stealth Device.jpg
26KB, 250x368px
>>53118200
An A-wing with improved ECM and an enlarged cockpit should do the trick.
>>
File: 1451967194765.jpg (120KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1451967194765.jpg
120KB, 894x894px
>>53107158
Why is it we all like Twi'Lekkies so much?
>>
>>53118447

Extremely beautiful, generally amiable personalities and just exotic enough to be called blue alien space babes? I mean, there's a reason they're prized as entertainment slaves throughout the galaxy.
>>
>>53118447
Same reason /tg/ like brown elves. They're for fucking.
>>
File: john_frye_01.jpg (700KB, 1800x1013px) Image search: [Google]
john_frye_01.jpg
700KB, 1800x1013px
>>53112753
>It's like the second the saber got turned on their common sense turned off
Yeah, that's pretty typical though as they get excited about their new shiny and just want to try it out

>>53118200
Incom A-24 Sleuth, with the right mods you can turn that into sort of a Growler or mini-AWACS, pretty cheap as a base-ship too
>>
>>53118447

In the canon, Twi'lek started out as the generic hot alien space babe - something we're obviously meant to find attractive, but not much beyond that. As the Universe expanded and we learned or met more Twi'leks, they evolved from blue alien space babes to blue alien space babes who can swing lightsabers, fix engines or fly starships.

Instead of hurting their reputation as the lore's hotties, it HELPED it, by saying you can meet a lovely aquamarine chick with big tits working your X-Wing's engine, or piloting the transport you're hired on for - more importantly but equally tied into the previously mentioned growth of their species is the range of personalities expanded; you can now meet a lovely aquamarine chick with big tits that's sultry and seductive, or one that's totally spunky and some that are downright nasty.

People like that, they like it a LOT.
>>
These threads lately have made me REALLY want to start a new Age of Rebellion game. I don't know if I should or if I have enough friends actually interested in playing. I wonder if people would take to yet another Star Wars Quest...
>>
File: different flavours.jpg (9KB, 353x143px) Image search: [Google]
different flavours.jpg
9KB, 353x143px
>>53118447
They're like icy poles
>>
>>53118822
>I wonder if people would take to yet another Star Wars Quest...
I can't in good conscience recommend that unless you've already planned ways to prevent the general retardation that afflicts quest threads from making it go full greasy gray Jedi harem horrorshow
>>
>>53118888
You get your tongue stuck to them?
>>
File: headache.jpg (65KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
headache.jpg
65KB, 500x373px
>>53118970
Well, they do come in different flavours.

The drinking age ones mean you just get blind drunk, wake up broke and probably some horrid, cross-species disease which rots parts of your anatomy off
>laughing medics.exe
>>
>>53118822
>>53118897
My thought was to focus on a Rebel squadron, probably between the battles of Yavin and Hoth. Maybe I could pull together a group for AoR. It would be easier if there were a /tg/ star wars Discord
>>
>watching the oldest known Star Wars documentary
>come across 1:06:56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUczUdIYMyM&t=66m56s

> thinks of all the Disney-George Lucas dirt
>"sold my children to white slavers" comment

>the feels
>>
Justin Phua won Worlds with Dengar and Tel. Congrats to him.

I went 3-4. Probably my worst tourney performance ever. But I had so much fun just being at worlds, met a bunch of good folks, and played 7 really tight games.

Definitely going next year.
>>
File: tumblr_lzgbz7gVJk1qjmdhho1_400.png (160KB, 261x271px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzgbz7gVJk1qjmdhho1_400.png
160KB, 261x271px
>>53119111
another double Jumpmaster list
>>
File: Vader_Arrives.jpg (256KB, 1920x819px) Image search: [Google]
Vader_Arrives.jpg
256KB, 1920x819px
OKay guys, my party just came into posession of a new ship.
Thus far, they havent found its hidden smuggling compartments - not all of them at least - and I hit upon the idea of putting something in one of them to be a sort of 'time bomb' for when they eventually discover it.

But what should I put in there?
>>
>>53119030
>getting drunk off cruisers
No wonder you're broke afterwards.
>>
>53119234
Sith holocron. finding it sets inquisitors on their tail.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>53119234
A spice shipment that ruptures into the cabin, sending everyone on a vision quest.
>>
>>53119234
The frozen body of an endangered alien big game animal. The cryo just ran out of power, and it's gonna fucking stink in w few days
>>
>>53119268
I feel like my force sensitive would flip his shit at that and just run wild. Could be fun, could be a disaster.

>>53119309
Holy shit this I really want to do. Especially to see the droid player gradually going mad trying to deal with all the biologicals around him losing it.

>>53119320
Ooh, I like the idea of something breaking down and stinking, that could be something that clues them off about the hidden compartment.
>>
>>53119234
The answer is always Hoojibs

>>53119242
Oh hell no, I don't really drink anymore which is kind of difficult given certain family members
>>
>>53119234
The egg sac of a dangerous alien part way through its lifecycle.
>>
>>53119030
I've always been slightly baffled at seeing people get wasted drinking sugury cooler shit like that.
Like, I'd fucking die of sugar poisoning or just plain puke from trying to get six litres of fluid in a four litre stomach before I got drunk on that shit
>>
>>53107546
Shit, I hadn't even considered that...
>>
>>53119234
A deactivated computer core. When the plug it in to find out what's on it the hostile machine intelligence contained within locks down their ship and tried to escape into the holonet.
>>
>>53119612
Oh it'll fuck you up. Sort of a trifecta of working on type 2 diabetus, alcoholism and being fucking obnoxious
>>
File: ginyu force.png (363KB, 646x393px) Image search: [Google]
ginyu force.png
363KB, 646x393px
Has any info been released on the Knights of Ren yet? Is there any more backstory to these guys than what was revealed in TFA?
>>
>>53120543

The Mouse really, really doesn't give a fuck about the lore.
>>
>>53120543
Not that I've found. I'm sure they'll pay someone to write something on a stick it note 5 minutes before they shoot the scene with the big reveal.
>>
>>53120543
I guarantee a book about them after TLJ
>>
>>53120543
>implying we'll ever know more
It was a namedrop like Sifo Dyas. We'll never know more.
>>
File: Legends Killer.jpg (124KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Legends Killer.jpg
124KB, 800x600px
>>53120563
>>53120625
>>53120638
>>53120649
Figured as much. I was thinking of trying to integrate them and KRO OUTTA NOWHERE into some future writefaggotry but I guess there's no way to elegantly do it with the utter lack of lore.
>>
>>53120735
Eh, just make something up that sounds good then deny having anything to do with it when the "official" stick it notes are released.
>>
wheres a good place to get strategies on the x-wing tabletop game?
>>
File: BRRROOOOOOTHER.png (39KB, 279x213px) Image search: [Google]
BRRROOOOOOTHER.png
39KB, 279x213px
>>53120806
Wannabe Sith LARPers led by dark-haired Liquid Snake it is, then.
>>
>>53118146
Why does it have a rebel base?
Error?
Does Kylo defect? Does Rey defect also?
Is Kylo the Last Jedi?
>>
Scripting a new podcast and I'm wondering if this segment would be considerably better with a visualization in Table Top Simulator. Please let me know if the wording is clear and if I should do the simulation.
"By placing a squadron with each ship the width of a range ruler apart from each other they can bank without bangging into each other. Alternatively, you can run a tighter formation, but your rear rank will need to bank one speed slower than the front rank.
You can also perform tight turns in a formation like this. To do this the ship in the front rank and the inside of the turn must turn at speed 2. The ship in the front rank on the outside of the turn must move at speed 3, and and ships in the back rank must turn at speed one in order to avoid colliding with a friendly ship in the formation."
>>
>No, you see, these First Order ships are special
>We slapped a turret on a TIE Fighter and called it a day, PRAISE US!
>>
>>53121049
That sounds pretty smart anon in regards to the sim.
>>
>>53121067
I've done it in other X-Wing videos (practicing X-wing solo in TTS is great training, IMO), I'm just not sure if this one needs it. I figure it won't detract anything from the video to do the sim regardless.
>>
>>53119111
Mindlink and jumpmaster nerfs when?

This worlds shows that Scum fucking plowed through everything. 13 scum in top 16, 12 of them have jumps, 12 of them have mindlink.

Jumpmaster needs a nerf. Mindlink needs a nerf.

Rebels can only compete at the top level if you are a wizard.

Empire can't compete at the top at all.
>>
>>53120933
I'd pay to watch that.
>>
>>53116455
I liked it better when it was gay
>>
File: vince vs kane and goldust.png (450KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
vince vs kane and goldust.png
450KB, 1280x544px
>>53121393
You're in luck, anon, because the Galactic Wrestling Entertainment Network is giving you the Solid Ben vs. Liquid Ben title match completely free of charge. And for the low, low monthly subscription fee of 9.99 Imperial credits, you'll have unlimited access to even more iconic battles. Now, you, too, can relive the excitement of the Macho Mandalorian's earth-shattering duel against Ricky Blastboat at Galactimania III, or the day when Sheev McMahon took on Kane and Goldust in a 1v2 that stunned the galaxy.
>>
>>53121108
>Empire can't compete

Whelp, I'm still having fun with them.
>>
>>53121898
Not in a tourney you aren't.

Between Scum's U-boats and Rebels' TLT+regens, Imperials don't stand a chance.
>>
>>53121956
Just wait until the Aggressors come out, 5 TLT spam lists as far as the eye can see
>>
>>53121956
>being a tourneyfag

See here's your problem.

But I agree on a nerf.
>>
>>53121956
Yeah, the thing is I've had tournaments kill two games for me already. I'm staying far away from competition play with xwing
>>
>>53121108

Armada had something similar happen, only 2 Empire players in the top 16, none in the top 4 or 8, and most of the top lists were the same Zombie Lord Rieekan Ace build with cosmetic differences.
>>
File: Ultimate tag team.jpg (25KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate tag team.jpg
25KB, 500x241px
>>53121854
>still waiting for the tag team champion rematch.
>>
>>53122143
And yet the rebels continue to whine that their faction is underpowered...
>>
>>53120638

Like we'd get more Luke stuff after TFA? Or how we'd totally find out what his jedi were like before they were unceremoniously killed offscreen?
>>
>>53121898
This guy here-
>>53121956

Is wrong. Empire can hold their own against rebels, even rebel TLT spam (aces with Autothrusters). It's just fucking Mindlink and Jumpmasters push everything else out.
>>
>>53122143
It's worse in Imperial Assault- Top 16 had 15 scum lists.
>>
>>53122053
>>53122019
>>53122001
This is why they need to nerf the Jumpmaster and Mindlink- Rebels and Imperials are roughly even on the same power curve- If they nerf scum's power builds down to their level then the difference between competitive games and casual games shrinks.

That stops us from having 2 distinct levels of play, and stops X-wing from turning into 40k, balance wise. We all benefit from good balance, casual or competitive.
>>
>>53122462
>Oh no my ship has less impressive physical stats than its Imperial equivalent!
>Imperials are OP abloobloobloo

Holy fuck it's like Johnny Reb can't wrap his head around the fact that his ships traded raw firepower for upgrade versatility the Empire can only dream of, and so the Devs give them more and more tools to deal with things that aren't even problems until we've got Rieekan mirror match at world championship finals with no Imps in sight.

I am still salty about a 5 point fleet command totally neutering Konstantine - HE ISN'T EVEN GOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Don't even get me started on Tagge.
>>
>>53121854
Brother X, kylo is a beautiful example of a darksider
Say his Darth Columbine ass was the one dark motherfucker in one lonesome motherfucker Jedi survivor went deep innarim and deeper undercover's first class in their drunk-ass attempt at a NJO>>53121854
>>
File: Szorla Portrait.jpg (107KB, 1433x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Szorla Portrait.jpg
107KB, 1433x2048px
>>53118119
I played the human in this pair in EotE. The other was my girlfriend, now my wife. We were both in cosplay when I proposed.
>>
File: 1469766674121.jpg (1MB, 1920x1675px) Image search: [Google]
1469766674121.jpg
1MB, 1920x1675px
>>53121108
All the Jumpmaster pilots should straight up cost 3 points more. Dengar with title is three points less than Han, and he's better. His ability is crazy awesome. If they nerf K4 (an upgrade that's fine on everything but the J5k) instead of the Jumpmaster chassis, again, I'm going to legit rage.

Mindlink doesn't need a nerf, like every other card they've nerfed because of the Jumpmaster. It has its drawbacks. It's just combined with the P1 it's too damn good. I'm convinced the upgrade began life as an illicit, but was moved to EPT because they thought Z-95 missile swarms were too broken with it. Well I'd take it becoming an illicit. Would keep it off the Protectorate then.

Also undo the Emperor nerf. Worlds proves that he was the only thing keeping the entire faction in the running. Doesn't help that he was decent insurance against the action bombs that rape Imp Aces.

>>53122803
Does anyone even take Peltas? Seriously, they're probably the worst ship FFG has ever released for the game. Konstantine will be decent once the carrier comes out. Right now Imperial medium ships kinda suck. Though seriously if you're not getting 40-80 points off the objective with an Interdictor with grave shift your playing it wrong.

Tagge would be playable if he happened on the last turn. Ironically he'd probably make a pretty good Rebel commander.
>>
>>53123179
The best fix I've seen for scum is
- Add 6 points to each Jumpmaster.
- Decrease the cost of Punishing one by 4.
- Make Mindlink a 2-dot unique (Like some Imperial Assault Skirmish cards),

Alternatively, they can just ban everything that came in the Jumpmaster box. All of the game's meta problems recently came from that one fucking expansion.

- Torp Boats
- Dengaroo
- Mindlink

All came out of the same god damn box.
>>
>>53123179

Peltas were in one of the two types of Rieekan Ace swarm that was at worlds. The list basically goes
-Neb B Escort (Yavaris)
-AF Mk II B (Gallant Haven) OR Assault Pelta (AFFM)
-GR75
-GR75
-GR75
-Biggs and all the other aces

The only upside on Konstantine is that Peltas are almost guaranteed to be using AFFM instead of entrapment. That said negating him with a 5 point upgrade is still a dick move by FFG.
>>
>>53123238
>- Make Mindlink a 2-dot unique (Like some Imperial Assault Skirmish cards),

If you want to make sure it's never taken again, like Palpatine, sure. You do realize it's an upgrade that is useless if it's on your last ship, right? The card has downsides, it doesn't need the nerf.

>All of the game's meta problems recently came from that one fucking expansion.

Nah, Sabine K-wings also exist. I hate those things with a blind passion and I'm actually good at winning against them because I think 3 turns ahead or take tractor beam /Ds. The K-wing straight up should not have had three-speed banks. Or lose the crew slot. I'd be fine with either.

>>53123304
I was more seeing them with GH or an MC30.

I mean, I don't get why you're so fixated on a 5-point upgrade "countering" a commander. Could you not see it as your commander preventing them from meaningfully using EF? Happens all the damn time in games where a fairly niche card does well against one thing. Konstantine himself seems quite strong to me, for 23 points. Being able to change your opponent's speed dial is no small thing. Especially considering you can use tractors and G8s to make a speed three ship move exactly zero distance. I'm not surprised FFG gave Rebels a decent counter to that, it's good game design.

Also, Punishers and K-wings for Armada when?
>>
>>53119045
Put it up on roll20 or make a discord yourself. I'll play if you an run it on sundays.
>>
File: Worlds2017.jpg (53KB, 592x370px) Image search: [Google]
Worlds2017.jpg
53KB, 592x370px
>>53123453
>it's good game design

I disagree on the grounds that no other commander in the game has a hard counter in the same way.
You can't stop Vader's rerolls.
You can't make Rieekan's ships die instantly.
But you can thwart Konnie with a 5 point card.
I suppose it's the principle of the the thing.

Your right about the GH and MC30 though, those were the versions that made it through to the final.

Punisher never, because of Rhymer.
K-wing sometime, in spite of Adar Talon/Yavaris triple tap.

If we do get the Punisher it will probably cost more than 2 Tie Bombers and be totally unworth taking.
>>
>>53123453
Mindlink is a 1 point card, it's OK if it's not always useful. it's taken in pairs in the lore, and it's intended to be taken on large-base ships. It was designed around 2-ship lists, and it ended up having 3 or even 4 ship lists take it.

Hell, in a couple of weeks when the CROC comes out, you can run a 6 ship mindlink list.

If you have your 1 point upgrade not do something sometimes- well boo fucking hoo.

It's like zuckuss-people would have still taken him if he cost 7+ points. no amount of point change besides truly absurd ones will fix it. People will take ML if it costs 2. People will take it if it costs 3. Hell, some ships will sill take it if it costs 4. It's better than PTL mechanics wise, and all but one list that could take it did take it today.

Also, palp is still playable, just not as insurance anymore- you now need to have a list that actively has a use for palp.
>>
File: 1479272420368.png (3MB, 1920x857px) Image search: [Google]
1479272420368.png
3MB, 1920x857px
>>53123583
But no other commander lets you affect your opponent's ships either. None. Every other one affects only their own. Konstantine is good with the right set up, and he's going to be damn good once wave 6 drops and Imps get an efficient medium base for once.

To be fair, Defenders are basically two TIE fighters married together and they're totally worth taking. I'm sure we'll get them eventually. Wave 8 maybe?

>>53123592
> It was designed around 2-ship lists

Do you have anything to back this up beyond your own speculation?

>It's like zuckuss-people would have still taken him if he cost 7+ points.

No, they would not. Mindlink beyond one point would be pitiful and never used. The fact you think that makes me think you don't understand the game very well.

>It's better than PTL mechanics wise

Except when it isn't because you're the last ship alive, or you want to do two actions that don't include focusing. Oh, you also can only do one red maneuver in your entire list in a round. That's also a fun downside. Have you ever actually used mindlink or are you just bitching about better players using decent upgrades effectively?

You want a good mindlink counter? RAC with VI, Rebel Captive, Gunner, Hotshot, and EU. Played well he can solo a Paratanni list. I know, because I've done it. The ace is just gravy. Problem as always is he dies to torp scouts and Rebel bullshit.

>and all but one list that could take it did take it today.

And you know what's funny? At the end of the day they all lost. Torp boats and double tapping PWTs are still better.

>palp is still playable

Of course he's still playable, in the sense that you can use the ability to get better dice. The only reason to take him was for insurance, because Imperial aces need that level of dice manipulation to actually be useful. Worlds bears that one out. Palp was never a solitary colossus like Phantoms or JM5ks, and yet he still got gutted.
>>
>>53123784
I still prefer these Mon-Cal cruiser designs.
>>
>>53123784
The statement on Zuckuss being still usable at 7+ points is a quote from Dallas Parker/rest of Mynock Squadron in a podcast.

>Oh, you also can only do one red maneuver in your entire list in a round.

As opposed to PTL which is red moves never? And yeah, obviously sometimes a double reposition is useful, but if you are a 9/10 health ship that can't double reposition in the first place, focus+Whatever is effective enough. Most of the classic ships associated with mindlink don't need to do red moves in the first place as well, (jumps have turrets and white sloops/green hards, shadowcaster has rotating arc/green hards, fang has green hards and boost...)

As for RAC, That's what I run on mine. I actually just finished painting it this weekend. that works well against those inexperienced with their mindlink lists, but against top-level opponents, it doesn't work particularly well.

For the sake of a having a healthy meta, both Mindlink and jumpmasters need to be nerfed down to the rebel/empire power level, and then we can buff empire.
>>
Hey /swg/, how about a little bit of JEDI ROCK ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkLMSpDJH1A
>>
>>53123952

Jesus Christ
>>
>>53123952
Well, that was horrific

Have something not much better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl-yRH3kwn8
>>
File: 2D6S88x.jpg (352KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2D6S88x.jpg
352KB, 1920x1200px
>>53123948
>a podcast
There's your problem. No one would actually take a party bus that cost 40 points. Just like no one would take Paratanni if you couldn't equip Latts and title on Fenn. Or Palpatine if he cost 15-20 like some people have said. I immensely dislike a lot of the math people who only look at their own formulas and ignore the psychology of points costs.

>As opposed to PTL which is red moves never?

On one ship. A PtL Soontir doesn't stop Palp's shuttle from pulling a stop, but with mindlink it would. Also, you don't have to PtL every turn. Mindlink often takes that out of your control.

Scum dials being broken is nothing new, and getting rid of mindlink won't change that.

>but against top-level opponents, it doesn't work particularly well.

Mostly because top-level people know how to fight Decimators, because that's all they ever did in wave 5.

I fully expect mindlink will work itself out in the meta once everyone starts taking it and the Jumpmaster gets a decent nerf. It has several decent counters and once those become apparent people will be far less inclined to take it. This sort of thing has happened a lot before, it never lasts.
>>
>>53123784

>Do you have anything to back this up beyond your own speculation?

Not the poster, but in Legends Canon it was based on Dengar and Manaroo wasn't it?

Honestly, if I was to nerf the Mindlink In any way, I'd just add a range 1-3 limit on it. The problem is as others have pointed out it's just too cost efficient, and FFG FAQ's can only errata card text, they can't errata price tags, stats or upgrade slots.
They COULD make all of the Jumpmasters unique even the generics, which would kill triple U-Boats. They could also place a tournement limit of 1 large base ship per list, because who is taking Double Decimator or Double Falcon lists anymore? Or maybe 1 Large base ship but then the second one pays a points surcharge?

I'm not saying these things would fix the problem, I'm just trying to list the options available to them.
They could for instance nerf Dengar's ability, make it so he can only fire out of his front arc for instance regardless of him counter-attacking or attacking normally.
>>
>>53124316
>The problem is as others have pointed out it's just too cost efficient

"it" in this instance being Jumpmasters, not Mindlink.
>>
>>53124316
>they can't errata price tags, stats or upgrade slots.
Yet. I'm actually expecting them to break down on this one and place either the barrel roll or the droid slot on the Punishing One title.

Though at this point I'd wish FFG would just give up on maintaining their business model with the cards and just release an app that had all card text up to date, so they can patch as needed. Allow players to use it in tournaments. At this point I think they would get more sales from new players if the card bloat was no longer such a hurdle.
>>
>>53124426

Never going to happen, card bloat is where they make their money.
If they're going to break anywhere its going to be by making a MtG style Ban list and outright banning the Jumper from tournaments.

That's literally all that will be on the Ban list: Jumpmaster (All of them)
End.
>>
>>53124475
>Never going to happen, card bloat is where they make their money.

For now. If you had reading comprehension you would realize that I pointed out more new players getting in because they don't have to buy x, y, and z would even that out and probably even boost sales in the long run.

This isn't even factoring in getting more people to play because the game could and would be much better balanced. I know at least two people who play less X-wing because they hate how ubiquitous Scum has become.

I'd be fine with allowing Tel, and maybe even nerfed Manaroo to be played. Dengar and the Scout can go die in Hell for all I care though.
>>
>>53123952
>>53124134

Embarassing
>>
In Edge of the Empire, how would you go about pricing extra hard point for ships?
Any one here have some house rules on that?
>>
>>53122803
Rebels have just as many junk commanders as the Empire does.

Plus nobody runs Entrapment Formation except some weird niche edge-case lists. It's only five points, because you also have to bring a Pelta and then not take AFFM. It's not a thing you can just toss into any list.

The Quasar is medium, right? Might help Konstantine out.

Unfortunately every method of controlling speed right now kinda sucks. It's only good against ships that can't afford to stop doing squadron commands.

>>53122143
Armada's store and regional tournament meta was very diverse this season, though. It was really only Toronto and the West Coast where that Rieekan list was dominating, but then absolutely everybody brought it to worlds - I think almost half the players.

>>53123304
The runner-up had an MC30 in the tossup slot, so it doesn't even have to be a squadron based ship.

>>53123453
>Konstantine himself seems quite strong to me, for 23 points. Being able to change your opponent's speed dial is no small thing. Especially considering you can use tractors and G8s to make a speed three ship move exactly zero distance.

Konstantine has the "near two medium+ ships" requirement, which severely limits his use. By the time you've taken an Interdictor, tractor beams, etc, you've invested near 100 points for a shittier VSD that can sometimes slow people down. And then you need to spend another hundred points to get the VSD/ISD for the two ships requirement.

Speed control is potentially so powerful that FFG have always limited it, either like Konstantine, or with a "minimum of 1" clause. Making even a tiny change to Konstantine could blow the whole game apart. FFG has adopted a "slow and cautious" approach to buffing speed control lists, with good reason.

Keep in mind that FFG works 2+ waves ahead. While we're dealing with the flaws of Wave V, FFG may have already fixed those flaws in Waves VI and VII, and are currently playtesting fixes for Wave VII that'll come out in Wave VIII.
>>
>>53118757
Thanks the EU for that. Star Wars has a very bad case of coypasting the first individual of every species. Han Solo is a hotshot smuggler? Guess what 99% of the Correlians will do. See a twi'lek slave dancer? NO doctorate for you, girl.

The only counterexample I have is Watto and the toydarians.

For all we knew from the movies, Wookies could have been a civilization like the others, and Chewbacca a naked retard with a speech impediment.
>>
>>53125094
Every species has one stereotype and every planet has exactly one climate adjective and one cultural adjective.

Tatooine? Crime-ridden desert planet. Jakku? Wreckage-covered desert planet. Corellia? Corrupt skyscraper planet. That sinkhole planet occupied by the CIS that Obi-Wan goes to? Occupied sinkhole planet.

Over time, slowly, they become more fleshed out. But that's how they start.
>>
>>53107158
I can't stop looking at him

I scroll by this fucking thread and pause every time

Does ANYONE have more pictures of smug twilek

Preferrably of his butt
>>
>>53125094
The new stuff has been doing that far less than how it was. Rodians since TCW have been way more varied for example.
>>
File: Beezer_Fortuna.png (518KB, 731x878px) Image search: [Google]
Beezer_Fortuna.png
518KB, 731x878px
>>53125139
Here
>>
>>53125094
>The only counterexample I have is Watto and the toydarians.

Watto was a horrendous anti-semite charicature though, there was no way they could have done an entire race like that. I'm still amazed George got away with Watto in the fist place, and that nobody fucking stopped him is the greatest example I can point to as to why he really needed a producer or director with the balls to stand up to him when he was making those films.
>>
>>53125230
>Watto was a horrendous anti-semite charicature though
The question I have is: did George make him, or was Lucas too dumb/so far removed/care so little that he managed to get slipped in?

Like, I have a hard time imagining any businessperson being so far up their own ass that they thought that was even in the realm of acceptable.
>>
>>53125293

I think it's geniunley what can happen when you are producing and directing and bankrolling everything yourself and are so surrounded by yes-men that nobody dares to point it out.
>>
>>53125230
Watto was supposed to be Sicilian, but yeah he did come off as Jewish and in a very bad way.
>>
>>53125317

Really? A Sicilian? With a giant hook nose, unkempt beard, avaricious love of money, small stature, lives in the desert? And let's not even get into the whole christ analogies Anakin brings to the table.
>>
>>53123113

pics
>>
>>53125317
>>53125343
It's likely they based him off Fagin from Oliver Twist
>>
>>53123583
Why is the guy on the right side marked as Imperial?
>>
>>53123179
>Konstantine will be decent once the carrier comes out.
The Quazar is a small ship, no?
>>
>>53125585
Nvm Just checked it out.
It's medium.
>>
>>53125293
Have you never watched interviews with George Lucas?

He has an absolutely staggering, reality-warping self-delusion drive. When he changes his mind, he doesn't say "I changed my mind". He rewrites all his memories of the original decision and subsequent events to align with his new perspective. You can watch him creating fictional history in real-time. If he decides that Anakin was meant to be a metaphor for Capitalism, he'll invent an entire timeline as to why he decided that, when, under what circumstances, what impacts it had, and so on - all of it delusional.

I wouldn't be entirely suprised if the man decided to believe Star Wars really did happen a long time ago and he just knew about it somehow.

>>53125585
Medium

>>53125554
FFG fucked several aspects of that slide up
>>
>>53125750
>I wouldn't be entirely suprised if the man decided to believe Star Wars really did happen a long time ago and he just knew about it somehow.

I'm choosing to believe this from now on and no one can stop me.
>>
>>53125759
Go home George, you're drunk
>>
File: IMG_8383.jpg (50KB, 636x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8383.jpg
50KB, 636x602px
Kylo Ren's TIE (?)

Reactions ?
>>
>>53126263
>Kylo Ren
That guy who's never been shown to be a pilot?

It looks fine as a FO Interceptor, or even a droid piloted TIE (It doesn't seem to have much of a cockpit, even for a TIE). But if Kylo suddenly becomes a great pilot for no reason I'll be a bit disappointed.
Also gimme a source for that pic.
>>
>>53126322
http://shop.mikado.li/product_info.php?products_id=22729
>>
>>53126322
The cockpit is obscured by the wing, we're looking at the back of the ship
>>
>>53126322
I can imagine an Advanced X1-like cockpit being hidden behing the wing
>>
>>53126353
>>53126367
What I can't imagine is Disney throwing away the branding that comes with using the classic eyeball cockpit on a TIE. Even the concepts for Kylo's shuttle had giant eyeball cockpits.
>>
File: womp_womp.gif (471KB, 500x244px) Image search: [Google]
womp_womp.gif
471KB, 500x244px
>>53126322
http://makingstarwars.net/2017/05/kylo-rens-starfighter-from-star-wars-the-last-jedi/

>The cockpit is sort of like an old B-29 bomber compared to the classic TIE cockpit window

>The custom ship was supposedly made to his specifications so he could take down the Resistance
>>
File: X1_med.jpg (72KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
X1_med.jpg
72KB, 700x525px
>>53126389
As >>53126367 said, I can imagine it being like an X1 with Interceptor wings
>>
>>53126421
I don't understand how this article claims that it's Kylo's ship with nothing other than the Mikado listing (which doesn't name ANY of the ships) as its only source. It's obvious that they pulled the idea that it's Kylo's out of there ass.
>>
I hear this place is comfy for Star Wars fans, so I came to join.

I was told to introduce myself with; Dark greetings!
>>
>>53126263
Why does it have the resistance logo on it's stand?
>>
File: Central_Committee.jpg (390KB, 1120x736px) Image search: [Google]
Central_Committee.jpg
390KB, 1120x736px
>>53126470
DARK GREETINGS, my friend
>>
>>53114859
Joined the French Foreign Legion, fighting arabs in the sahara right now
>>
>>53123952
>>53124134
How about something far, far better?

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/238426
>>
>>53125125
>Tatooine
We see jawas scavengers in the dune sea, farmers, tuskens in rocky cayons, Mos Esley. It's hardly one single environment or culture.

>>53126263
>I'm a main character so I get my own kind of ship
ಠ_ಠ
I understand the reasons, but it's becoming a bit cliché.
>>
>>53126797
Probably an easier set to make/ship to model if he uses it a lot.

Though I'm willing to wager that isn't even close to why they did it.
>>
>>53126797
>I'm a main character so I get my own kind of ship
Rebels actually handled this well. They made the TAP feel like a real ship prototype rather than "le super speshul inquisitor ship"
>>
>>53114859
Nothing terribly interesting, I'm afraid. I went 2-3 in IA, 3-4 in X-Wing, drank enough to make XWW proud, and had a grand old time.
>>
File: lies!.png (214KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
lies!.png
214KB, 600x400px
>>53119470
>Oh hell no, I don't really drink anymore which is kind of difficult given certain family members
That's because you're a bloody menace to society when pissed, your dear missus calmed you down and made you almost civilised more than anything else!
I still don't dare go down to the Park hotel after what you did there
>>
>>53126815
>why they did it.
My bet is on "WE'RE GONNA SELL SO MUCH TOYS!!!"
>>
>>53126263
>>53126322
>>53126797
>>53126429
>>53126421
>>53126467
It's a bunch of blind theorizing based on one image from a Liechtenstein webstore.

It could just be a standard FO Squint.

Either way, RIP Pablo's twitterfeed.
>>
>>53124144
it was the reference to how much people would be willing to pay (in select situations) for an un-nerfed zuckuss.

Mindlink is less of a problem thatn Jumpmasters to be sure, but it's going to become a way bigger problem when Light Scyk happens and you can apy 14 points to always have a focus for your entire list.

While jumps need the nerf now, Mindlink should probably get one as well.
>>
File: tie_avenger_by_fj4-d4twqlu.jpg (71KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
tie_avenger_by_fj4-d4twqlu.jpg
71KB, 900x506px
>>53126263
Hey look it's the Tie Avenger
>>
>>53126263
>>53128630
The middle section and the fact that we can't make out the cockpit itself do feel like the Avenger, though the wings are more straight Interceptor, with a touch of the Cilpar Interceptor from the Rogue Squadron comics.
>>
>>53128630
>>53126263

HEY GUYS, THE NOT!VADER HAS VADER'S SHIP.

IT'S LIKE POETRY.
>>
>>53128745
I'm still hoping it's a droid-piloted TIE
>>
>>53128745
>the massive Vader fanboy who hides his crippling insecurities behind worship of the ground Vader walked on has his personal ship designed to resemble Vader's

Anything else would be shit desu
>>
>>53128703

At least in tiny toy form and from the back, it looks like it has a bit of character on it's own which make it look different than a squint, so personally I'm interested to see how it shakes out.

If nothing else, TIE but more greebley is very much in the design aesthetic and is a step up from TIE/fos which are just TIE fighters but with a different color.
>>
>>53126934
That scene where Zeb and Chopper find the two Mookquisitor's TIEs parked unlocked in a back alley and fill them with grenades was the most "RPG session as usual" thing I've seen in the entire show, and that's saying something for Rebels.

Go figure the cosmic GM would try to slow down the Chaotic Evil murderhobo player by handing him an astromech sheet
>>
>>53129601

> spoiler

nah
Choppers player designed a character to maximise all the skills he thought would come in most useful in a space game, at the cost of being a short, squat robot with silly arms.
>>
File: Formation 3.png (1MB, 1609x769px) Image search: [Google]
Formation 3.png
1MB, 1609x769px
>>53121049
>>53121067
Here's a preview of one of the diagrams for the forthcoming basic maneuvering video.
Opted just to use screencaps rather than record myself fumbling with the templates for the sake of a cleaner presentation.
>>
Played my first game last week and looking to get started, seems like the easiest way is with a pair of IG-88.

Does this list resolve the way I think it does?
http://geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Scum%20and%20Villainy&d=v4!s!131:-1,110,-1,191,21,178,128:-1:-1:;109:140,36,-1,23,-1,128:20:15:&sn=Unnamed%20Squadron

>YV-666 Shoots, re roll for misses
>trigger IG-88B Shoot Cannon
>gunner also triggered from Primary
>shoot Primary again

I'll have to buy a hounds tooth for cards eventually anyways, should I get one tomorrow or just pick up 2x IG-88?
>>
File: 1493155175029.jpg (398KB, 1000x445px) Image search: [Google]
1493155175029.jpg
398KB, 1000x445px
FO Tie Hunters when?
>>
>>53128914

You're giving the Mouse an excuse to repeat the OT for easy dollarydoos.
>>
>>53130144
>YV-666 Shoots, re roll for misses
>trigger IG-88B Shoot Cannon
>gunner also triggered from Primary
>shoot Primary again

RAW says it works but you'll probably have a bad time if someone disagrees with you and you have to argue it.
>>
File: Soon.jpg (28KB, 570x379px) Image search: [Google]
Soon.jpg
28KB, 570x379px
>>53130218
Force willing...
>>
File: sienar fleet systems.png (2MB, 1376x754px) Image search: [Google]
sienar fleet systems.png
2MB, 1376x754px
>>53130218
FO Experimental series when?
>>
>>53130293
Fuck it then,
>>
>>53130381
When they hire you or shipfag and not a moment before
>>
>>53131266
All the concept art shows there's not dearth of creativity working in Star Wars, we're coming to the end of the mandatory "play it safe" period I think and I have great optimism going forward.
>>
File: 85232848.jpg (193KB, 1536x768px) Image search: [Google]
85232848.jpg
193KB, 1536x768px
">Luke, did I ever tell about the time Master Ki-Adi-Mundi set a bunch of Geonisians on fire? These weren't droids Luke, these were living beings, real flesh and blood, and burned them all alive as they screamed. We cooked so goddamn many of those bugs Luke!"

>"It was a more civilized age, you see."
>>
File: 1488340443263.jpg (33KB, 351x523px) Image search: [Google]
1488340443263.jpg
33KB, 351x523px
>>53131508
>killing bugs
Where is the issue here?
>>
>>53131508

>cuts off a man's arm in self-defense, everyone is screaming
>blasters are so uncivilized
>>
>>53130141

That diagram is really helpful
>>
>>53131508
Yoda: "No longer certain, that one ever does win a war, I am. For in fighting the battles, the bloodshed, already lost we have."
>>
>>53125139
You may have to commission if you've fallen in love.
>>
so with the armada worlds over anyone not happy about Reeikan wining ?
>>
>>53125230
>there was no way they could have done an entire race like that
The Muuns would like a word
Shit San Hill didn't even have a nose at all to make it less obvious but then Filoni went and gave them all giant honking schnozes, the madman.
>>
>>53132729
I'm eh. We're just about to get a wave that I think is gonna solve the problem. Sloane will encourage tons of tie fighters and interceptors, hammerheads can seriously fuck flotillas, the quasar is pretty good too with red AS dice. If we didn't have all that coming I'd be a bit more nervous.
>>
>>53131508

That episode really threw me.
He just burns them out, no qualms, and then at the end is dickwaving his kills against Anakin.
>>
>>53132780

isn't that the one where Ahsoka and Anakin were having their competition and when Mundi says he won by X amount of kills and asks what he won, Anakin is like "my admiration," and Mundi is just sad and goes "oh..." ? Because that was pretty great
>>
>>53132809
Yeah, that's the one.

It;s bad enough that Anakin and Ahsoka are comparing kills (against droids its one thing, but they were fighting sentients), but yeah, Ki-Adi Mundi is just all OH HEY KIDS I GOT MORE KILLS THAN THAT WHAT'S THE PRIZE.
>>
>>53132828
>jedism is a religion of peace

Sheev was right to kill them all.
>>
File: Sifo-Dyas_TCWS6.jpg (23KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Sifo-Dyas_TCWS6.jpg
23KB, 400x225px
>>53120649
You mean this Sifo Dyas
>>
File: 1462921747081.jpg (94KB, 780x392px) Image search: [Google]
1462921747081.jpg
94KB, 780x392px
[title pending]: 400/400
MC80 Assault Cruiser
- Garm, Defiance, Support Officer, ETs, ECMs, Advanced Projectors, XX-9s, Leading Shots

MC80 Star Cruiser
- Endeavor, Lando Calrissian, Gunnery Team, Spinal, X17s, SW-7s

2x GR-75 Medium Transports

Tycho Celchu, Shara Bey, Ketsu Onyo

Advanced Gunnery, Contested Outpost, Solar Corona

Yes? No? Very yes?
>>
File: Guide_to_TIE_Fighters-WIP.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Guide_to_TIE_Fighters-WIP.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
Since there has been a lot of TIE talk in those threads:

Homebrew about all kind of TIEs for WEG's rpg.
Designs goe from absolutely retarded to awesome.
>>
>>53134175
I'd cut support officers, advanced projectors, XX-9s, and add in another A-wing. I do think you'll want at least 5 squadrons or you'll want to go at high speed and try to kill their squad pushers.
>>
File: 1454219189343.jpg (74KB, 960x656px) Image search: [Google]
1454219189343.jpg
74KB, 960x656px
>>53134582
You could be a hero by updating these to FFG's system and revising the art and design to modern standards. Just sayin'.
>>
>>53134711
>You could be a hero by updating these to FFG's system and revising the art and design to modern standards.
While I agree that the presentation ain't great, don't you be dissin' WEG.
>>
>>53134743
Didn't say anything of the sort, broseph. System wars are not my thing. You can use whatever system you want. I don't even use FFG's system, but it's pretty popular around here.
>>
>>53119045
There is a /swg/ discord. No one posts in it though.
I would definitely play if you need players
>>
>>53107158
New thread when?
>>
File: 1448409923070.jpg (444KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1448409923070.jpg
444KB, 1920x1280px
>>53134711
I could, but I already have some Only War homebrew to update, a french comic to translate for /co/, another translation but in the other direction, and real life.
And with my autism I'll want to add "accurate" plane equipment so I'm likely to spend a week in ww2 books and technical manuals to smooth things up. So don't expect anything immediately.

Anyways, if people want to help, linking me to new TIE variants would be appreciated. I'm not up to date on recent canon.
A drawfag to give the book a consistent artstyle wouldn't hurt, either.
>>
File: 1486617394993.jpg (294KB, 1600x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1486617394993.jpg
294KB, 1600x1096px
>>53135324
>And with my autism I'll want to add "accurate" plane equipment

I guess I have to ask "why?"

This is a setting where the main fighter of one faction has giant solar panels that don't seem to do anything but block their vision. It's not really... designed to answer questions like "who pumps up the tires?" Nobody pumps up the tires! Sienar might be crazy but he's high concept crazy.
>>
>>53135514
It's not about making it hard sci-fi, it's about putting as many cool ideas from real life as possible. Because there is a ton of amazing gear out there.
So I'm not going to ask myself how should a realistic starfighter looks like, but how I can put schrage müsik, chaff and JATO in Star Wars.

Also it prevents me from putting my most retarded ideas on paper since I need another source, and gives me decent material without too much effort, as someone else already went through the effort of compiling it.
>>
so why did everyone stop using drones after the clone wars

they seemed pretty top decent and to be improving fairly rapidly
>>
>>53127028
We're all proud of how far you've gone!
>>
>>53135881
Because George thought of it after the OT came out.
>>
>>53135959
yes but has the billion man-hours of applied nerds not come up with a satisfying explanation like for all the other plotholes?
>>
>>53135881
Drones? You mean the droid fighters? After the Clone Wars the galaxy didn't want to deal with that, and it doesn't fit what the Empire was trying to do.
>>
>>53136112
Sure. You can think up some for yourself. Here, let's do it together!

Under the Empire, the galaxy went through a technological recession. With the humano-centric speciesist oppression of the government, a disposable class of workers and slaves was created that made droids greatly uneconomical and unnecessary in comparison to the Clone Wars era.

In addition, droids were generally seen as distasteful, in part because of anti-Separatist propaganda.
>>
>>53135881
They were made illegal
>>
>>53135881
Nucanon doesn't have much of an explanation yet, as far as I know, but Legends' post-Clone days did make use of droid fighters and drones. The Empire had at least one TIE droid, multiple remote-controlled experimental TIEs, and if you count cyborgs, the Shadow Droid project. They weren't as common as the CIS droid fighters, but they were still there. There were droid-piloted Z-95s, a Chiss droid fighter designed by Baron Fel, and a couple of droid starfighters in the old Droids cartoon, too.
>>
>>53135881
Rebels had the Empire using Battle Droid like Droids to scout out where potential bases were and Sentry Droids to guard cargo ships.
>>
The Imperial Assault wiki has a lot of holes in it. Does anyone here actually play it? Also which expansion should I pick up? Thinking Jabba's.
>>
>>53136763
what do you want to do?
Play campaign or play skirmish?
>>
>>53136782
campaign. Haven't even played skirmish yet because there's always more then two of us.
>>
>>53136804
Jabba's realm is great.
Mando #1 waifu

Return to hoth is also lots of fun

go with whatever box looks the most fun/heroes look cool
>>
>>53136920
yeah she's the leader I want to play the most, sneaking around behind cover and snatching people for my team to fuck up sounds great, but I'm sort of stuck as playing as empire until someone else actually learns the game.
>>
>>53137141
>Forever GM
I know that feel
Jump troops and rancor are fun too
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.