[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1482: Impractical Dancing Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 469
Thread images: 92

File: Jumpchain Intro PDF.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Intro PDF.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53086736
>>
How do you Jumpchain? Do you simply engage in speculative discussions on /jc/ threads? Do you writefag? Do you imagine your adventures as an internal LARP? Play a homebrew system somehow?
>>
File: 0099_02.gif (41KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
0099_02.gif
41KB, 468x240px
I need three perks for the Fallen Perkline.

So far I have a couple Hellish Bureaucracy perks: one which gives the ability to summon a quick dossier on somebody (Complete Breakdown), and another which calls all your minions to meet with you in a metaphysical boardroom (Full Report From All Divisions).
Lew Siffer grants an unparalleled ability to remain incognito and operate behind the scenes, even if you run the entire world.
Well Practiced in Every Form of Perversion gives a jumper mad skills in bed, and an insatiable libido.
What's to Keep Me From Becoming a God eliminates morality when convenient for increasing a jumper's power, provides additional willpower proportional to ones' pride.
"Ye shall not surely die..." is a "get better at tempting" perk.

I need three more, to match the nine that the other three origins each have.
>>
>DISCOUNTS ARE HALF OFF. DOUBLE DISCOUNTS MEANS THE FIRST PURCHASES IS FREE (ONE HALF, MINIMUM FOR ANY 800 CP PERKS),
Kinda confused by the wording. Does that mean double discounts is free on any perks below 800 CP but only 1 discount applies to 800 CO perks?
>>
File: Alt Chain Builder.pdf (76KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Alt Chain Builder.pdf
76KB, 1x1px
>>53099135
I go full autism.

I was working on a homebrew system, but decided that an excel spreadsheet was too clunky.
>>
Has the DC universe been done?
>>
>>53099204
yes. there are probably a few sub settings that havent been done though.
>>
>>53099204

Several times, but there's still a LOT of space left for more jumps.
>>
>>53099204
DC comics has, yes. Do you perhaps mean DC Universe Online? Because that hasn't yet.
>>
>>53099204
WIP
>Justice League Unlimited
>Batman Beyond

Proposed/Open
>DCEU/DC Cinimatic Universe
>DC Animated Movie Universe
>Smallville
>DC Universe Online
>Gotham
>Supergirl
>Justice League: Gods And Monsters
>Adam West's Batman
>The Batman (2004)
>Beware The Batman
>Batman: The Brave And The Bold
>Tim Burton's Batman
>Batman: Arkham Series
>Crisis On Infinite Earths
>Justice League Action
>Krypto the Superdog
>Green Lantern (2011)
>Christopher Reeve's Superman
>DC Superhero Girls

And I'm probably missing a few things from this list.
>>
File: greatest magic system.jpg (38KB, 381x428px) Image search: [Google]
greatest magic system.jpg
38KB, 381x428px
Rolled 275 (1d816)

Rolling for jump of the thread.

>>53099170
Engrish too stronk

>>53099176
I liked the first version of this, it was really meta. I would like to see an unlimited drawback option and something for stopping personality changing perks.
>>
>>53099325
>Garzey's Wing
ABORT ABORT ABO. . .
>>
>>53099325
>something for stopping personality changing perks
Can you give some examples of such perks?
>>
What are all the jumps with options for replacing a canon character/the protagonist?
>>
File: femdecade.jpg (184KB, 608x1024px) Image search: [Google]
femdecade.jpg
184KB, 608x1024px
>Destroyer of Worlds, Decade! What is reflected in her eyes as she crosses the infinite worlds…?

Jump 37: K-On
Origin: The Newbie
Perks:
Black Hole
Let Me Help You To My Level [900]
Fun Things Are Fun [700]
Beatles, Round Three [400]
Items:
Giita - It's a guitar.
Holiday Tickets [300]
Never The Same Thing Twice [100]
Anywhere Board [0]

Oh. So we're doing this again.

…is your idea of chastising me for not socializing enough just tossing my nether regions into the sea of 'what the fuck'? Waking up one day with a vagina is incredibly distressing, you know! Ugh. This must be how doujin protagonists feel. Alright, where are we now? I vaguely recognize this place, but I don't think I ever actually saw it myself. Bunch of cute girls in a band during their school years. Okay, I can dig it. I can even form a band myself and train the rest of the party for it.

Oh. It's a girls-only school. Um. Sorry, Lucas!

"S'alright, I'm gonna go off and fight some bears now."

You think the Hercules Method might be going to your head a little?

"Hey, it's bears, not an entire shopping mall."

"I'm going with. I'm not cut out for this stuff."

"W-wait, Azuka, I can't just run a band wi-"

"I came along to get stronger and to face the greater multiverse, not do kid things. I'm out."

…ah. That leaves me with just

"It's okay, Anon! That means it's just the two of us~. We can finally get some time alone together and bond with the music of love~!" Hope chimed in, happily, still in her Bat Roidmude form.

This is going to be all kinds of awkward.

Not shown: Decade using Clock Up just to avoid being late to class every morning.
>>
>>53099355
Get some disguise perks and some poison and you can replace anybody.
>>
Rolled 281 (1d816)

>>53099325
>>53099351
Didn't we just discuss that one? Re-rollin'
>>
>>53099356
Jump 38: Nichijou
Origin: New Student
Perks:
My Life Is On Fire!
Jumpers are cute!
MVP In Elementary [850]
A Series of Miracles [750]
Mangaka - Drawing manga. [450]
Ch-Chan MIO! [150]

Equipment:
Classmates - Hope, Bastion, Azuka
Art Supplies [100]
Gentlemanly Attire
Pocket Change [0]

Huh. That was kind of nice, actually. Just playing in music, relaxing, no rogues to worry about or apocalyptic threats to fight…it was a nice change of pace. Even made a few fond memories before the end. I guess there's some merit to all of this, after all. Kind of a shame I can't take everyone along--

No, what am I thinking? It takes a very particular person to take along this Journey Through The Chain. They've got full lives ahead of themselves, in an ordinary world. I don't want to take that away from them. Besides, I've got my companions!

>"Anon~, let's go on a date!"
>"Hey mate, watch me punch out this entire warehouse!"
>"I must get stronger…!"
>"-Bird call noises and beeps.-"

I feel like I understand her a little better now, all things considered.

Where was I? Alright, everyday life, cute girls, high school yet again. I've written my own name in Japanese so many times that switching back to English feels like making a U-turn on a road made of maple syrup. There's this circle of friends I keep bumping into that are pretty entertaining, and I cross paths with the Professor more than a few times. We show off our robot companions to each other and talk about life. I bought her sweets more than a few times. Nice kid. The talking cat is a total boss at poker, though.
>>
>>53099371
Jump 39: Generic Children's Television
Origin: Variety
Perks:
I'd like you to meet a friend…
Look for Helpers [900]
The World According to Jumper [700]
Hello Neighbor [400]
This Is Your World [300]
Dohoho! [100]

Items:
Pleasant Home
Comfy Chair [50]
Book of Fairytales [0]

I'm not good with children. Even through all of these lifetimes, I'm a terrible teacher for ordinary, everyday people. Or figuring out what a 'normal' childhood is supposed to be like. But I still wanted to try. To try and be a good role model, to be something worth looking up to. To be…I don't know, like a parent?

That's why I tried so hard in Creation. To be someone memorable and helpful to a young Solar and Lunar, of all things. It was…ultimately a futile effort, as I learned near the end. I was just a mortal. A human. Like anyone else in any backstory, I wouldn't be relevant or helpful in any way, and they'd follow their own destinies before being swallowed by the Great Curse.

That is a regret I will carry with me, possibly forever.

So…for ordinary, everyday people, on an Earth like this…I'll try. I'll be an educator. A speaker. I'll try and prepare people for what growing up actually means, without sugarcoating it or talking down to anyone. Because it's the least I can do. And I can do it without superpowers or throwing a single punch.

…is this what she was trying to teach me? Was it all leading up to this?

She really is a big softie.

Can you tell I was waiting a long time for the last thread to die? I got REALLY bored.
>>
File: 1430116801746-1.png (2MB, 1024x1418px) Image search: [Google]
1430116801746-1.png
2MB, 1024x1418px
>>53099135
Writing, discussion, seeing what kind of broken combos I can make, etc. Speaking of which...

>https://pastebin.com/wxX3EMJn
>https://pastebin.com/heShpwkC

[Jump #17] Ultimate Spider-Man:
1500cp
------------------

>Location
•New York City-(Rolled)

>Background
•Web-Warrior-(Free)

>Age & Gender
•27-(Rolled)
•Male-(No Change)
------------------Total:(0cp)

>Skills and Perks
1.Natural Web-Head-(Free)
2.Master Manipulator-(100cp)
3.Gadgeteering-(100cp)
4.I’m summoning the Spiders-(200cp)
5.Symbiology-(600cp)
------------------Total:(1000cp)

>Powers and Abilities [+400cp Power Stipend.]
1.Symboite Perfect Host-(150cp)

++Web Shooters-(50cp)
++Regeneration-(150cp)
++Independence-(150cp)
++Camouflage Capabilities-(200cp)
------------------Total:(300cp)

>Items
1.Webshooters-(Free)
2.Companion Import-(200cp)
------------------Total:(200cp)

>Drawbacks
1.Amnesia-(+200cp)
2.Bad Bosses-(+300cp)
------------------Total:(+500cp)

>Future
•Move-On
------------------
>>
>>53099386
This jump started off with me and my companions waking up in a bunch of high-tech prison cells while a symbiote slithered around in my bloodstream, and from that point things only got weirder. Thanks to the drawbacks I'd picked my friends and I ended up being forced to work for Doctor Octopus and several other major supervillains. Obviously we hated having to take orders from so many selfish and idiotic individuals but we were all desperate to learn of our origins in this universe so we obeyed the villain’s commands, however most of the time we only did so to the barest minimum and we all hid our full strength and tried to undermine or overlords as much as possible. Near the end of our time here my companions and I finally learned that we had originally been researchers working for Osborn and Octavius. Apparently we were trying to help Doc Ock replicate spiderman's powers but in the processes my companions were accidentally exposed to the spider mutagen and I was bonded with a symbiote. For some reason we all lost our memories after gaining our new powers, some of Osborn's people found us shortly after the incident and while he was annoyed to learn that the project "failed" he had been more than happy to take advantage of the nine new superpowered agents he had at his disposal.

Aside from the quest to regain my lost memories, my main focus in this jump was bonding with my newest companion, the symbiote who I'd decided to name Void. The creature immediately proved itself to be a valuable ally and while my companions were initially creeped out by him they came to accept the symbiote overtime. However I think it'll be a very long time before they even consider being bonded with a symbiote of their own.

Also, I made sure to grab as much info, tech, and research data as I could so that I could prepare for other Marvel jumps and try and replicate some of Iron Man's tech in later jumps.
>>
>>53099365
No, but I mean ones which allow/force you to take their place in the story. Like Sword of Polaris from DeSu 2 or Avatar from FEF.
>>
>>53099162
Dunno if you have these perks or if they fit what you have in mind but but:

A perk that makes one good at furthering an ideology through art and music
A perk that helps you organize huge rave parties
A perk that makes it so that nobody will suspect that you're obviously evil or will ignore it even you're screaming at everyone and calling them idiots and talking about making sacrifices in public
>>
>>53099353
Basically anything that makes you more determined and brave would come to mind.. but those are 'positive' gains. I don't ever take anything that affects my jumper negatively, but I know there are some perks with in-built drawbacks that can do some wonky stuff to your personality.
For the life of me, I can't think of any off the top of my head though.

>>53099370
>Distant Skies Gauntlet
I know nothing about this, time for research!

>Didn't we discuss that one?
Yeah, I am pretty sure we did, sometime a few hundred threads ago
>>
File: Jumpchain Misc IMG1.jpg (89KB, 1668x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Misc IMG1.jpg
89KB, 1668x1728px
>>53099405
[Jump #18] Venture Bros.:
1000cp
------------------

>Location
•Ünderland-(Rolled)

>Background
•Super Scientist-(100cp)

>Age & Gender
•28-(Rolled)
•Male-(No Change)
------------------Total:(100cp)

>Skills and Abilities
1.Superscience-(Free)
2.In-(100cp)
3.Quizboy-(200cp)
4.Robotics-(300cp)
------------------Total:(600cp)

>Items
1.Learning Bed-(100cp)
2.Shrink Ray-(200cp)
------------------Total:(300cp)

>Drawbacks
•None
------------------

>Future
•Move-On
------------------

>Notes/Personal Journal
I've only seen a few episodes of this show, so from what little I know I decided to spend my time here going on weird adventures, fighting supervillains, making and selling crazy inventions to the government, and trying to out SCIENCE! and out MAGIC! everyone else just for fun.

Also, if anyone's interested, I decided to draw some crappy art of jumper.
>>
File: 0005_04.gif (31KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
0005_04.gif
31KB, 468x240px
>>53099436
Thanks! The last one is especially good.
The third is one I think I'll tweak to include furthering any goal by some obtuse means. Like, somehow making homosexuality more widely accepted by teaching evolution in schools. Or devil worship through through rock music. Or witchcraft through trick or treating.

Thanks, Nika!
>>
>>53099446
ayy lmao
>>
>>53099534
>>53099162
This jump is going to be a fucking mess. Which I suppose will make it even closer to the source material.

Godspeed you crazy bastard.
>>
File: 8c8eb9b67d3f83a30ef877a5fc5f33fe.jpg (296KB, 1000x1278px) Image search: [Google]
8c8eb9b67d3f83a30ef877a5fc5f33fe.jpg
296KB, 1000x1278px
>>53099135
I write embarrassingly large stories that I'm almost certain no one reads all the way through because I think my stuff is pretty bad. Katawa Shoujo just passed ten pages and I'm still setting up the main characters. Like, seriously, who's going to read all that?

But it entertains me to run through these scenarios, so I'll keep doing it.

>>53099176
That's a pretty neat idea. At least to help people get started on a non-standard chain. I'm saving that for later.

>>53099371
>Decade stares at his Companions.

Okay, this made me laugh my ass off. Because, honestly, I think most Jumpers must have had a moment like that at least once in their chain. And I find that so very, very amusing.
>>
File: 0034_14.gif (55KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0034_14.gif
55KB, 462x239px
>>53099586
I'm actually kind of worried people won't get some of the references. Since, you know, I'm willing to bet not many people have slogged through all the tracts.
>>
>>53099633
I'd read 10 pages of jump fiction or hell even a mediocrely done jumpchain webcomic.
>>
>>53099648
Oh I know I won't get most of the references, but I'm just going to take you at your word at this point. The other option is to actually read the damn things myself and I refuse on principle.
>>
>>53099648
I'm gonna be honest, I probably won't. But the sheer amount of dedication you've put into this is really impressive. Also, I'm a little worried about you. You doing okay, buddy? How you holding up?
>>
>>53099633

Well, there's a couple of people doing Jumpchain stories over on Spacebattles, and they get a decent number of readers.

Quality isn't that important when it comes to popularity - if you enjoy writing it, chances are that someone will enjoy reading it.
>>
>>53099674
Well, that makes me feel a little bit less autistic. Thanks Anon.

>>53099771
Fair enough. It's not like I really write to gain any kind of popularity. But it is nice to know someone else is enjoying it. Makes the creative process more fun.
>>
File: 5025_15.gif (34KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
5025_15.gif
34KB, 468x240px
>>53099682
There was one tract that made me laugh which I think was actually intended to be funny.
http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0072/0072_01.asp

>>53099693
>How you holding up?
>God's wrath literally being poured out of a test tube by an angel on a cloud.
I just can't anymore.
>>
>>53099176
I thought companions would already get resurrected according to Quicksilver?
>>
>>53099922
Normally, but a some people don't use the same resurrection rules.
>>
>>53099814
Looking forward to overthrowing God here.
>>
File: 1090_05.gif (39KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1090_05.gif
39KB, 468x240px
>>53100063
He's literally omnipotent within the scope of His creation.
How exactly are you planning to cast Him down?
>>
What's up, bitches?

I need some opinions on one of the Warrior capstones:

The Brave and The Bodolf (600 CP): You sought power. Power beyond your form and your kind. Somehow, be it through the machinations of a dark god or simply by chancing upon forgotten knowledge, you found a method to gain such power. In your lust for strength, you tracked down a great beast – a dragon at the edge of the world. Engaging in a hard-fought battle, the stuff that would have been sang of in legends for millennia had it occurred in older times, you slew the great serpent. Cutting its hearts from its chest, you changed a spell in a forgotten tongue and drank the dragon’s fiery blood. In doing so, you found the strength you so craved.
When your adrenaline flows, you undergo a transformation. Gaining several hundred pounds of muscle mass and several feet of height, your skin turns as black as night and your eyes glow red like burning coals. In this form, your strength and durability are massively increased, making you one of the strongest and tougher beings in this world. But you also lose yourself to rage, consumed as a berserker until eventually the rage subsides or you are knocked unconscious, returning you to your original form. You may be able to learn control over these transformations, but for now… try to stay calm.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>53098856
>>53098765
24. Kill la Kill

- Club: Anything {Crafts/Blacksmithing?}
- Background: Drop-In <Free>
- Drop-In Perks: Chef <Free>, Stunt Driver <Discount, 900 left>
- Other Perks: Makolingual <800 left>, Trapper <600 left>
- Companions: Classmates {The Magician Girl} <300 left>
- Items: Life Fiber Blade <0 left>
- Future: ???

>Bulbasaur here! Everyone's fine now. Or, uh. They would be if they weren't busy.
>Plum didn't tell me much. Lemme see if I remember how she said it...
>"The school is evil, clothes ate everybody and thank Horakhty for illusion magic. We gotta go. Keep an eye on the Dood Squad."
>...yeah, I think that's it. Good to see she's back to normal, though! Hahaha. Wait, what's that big red thing up there?

>1. Supernatural
>2. Lyrical Nanoha
>3. Nichijou
>4. Generic Children's Television
>5. JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
>6. R-Type
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8. Muppet Treasure Island

>Queue:
>>
>>53100144
>Bodolf

Hang on what jump is this?
>>
>>53100125
No idea, but Jack Chick comics seem to think that atheists are a very real threat to him, somehow. So there must be some way to do it.
>>
>>53100144
So literally a magic Hulk? Cool.
>>
>>53100125
Eh, to be honest I was kind of assuming there would be a drawback or something that would give you the chance to overthrow Him, given how He's such an asshole. Well, we do have a few post-spark omnipotent wishes, so I suppose worse comes to worst I can just wait until then, but...

Also this >>53100173.
>>
>>53100169
Marvel Magic. Is there a Bodolf in something else similar?

>>53100178
Yup.
>>
>>53100195
I had forgotten that that was going to be a thing but only a certain type of jumper is going to be interested in losing Your mind and becoming a rage monster, in exchange for being better at fighting
>>
>>53099135
I just make my builds and then daydream/imagine stuff happening.
>>
>>53100224
The kind of jumper who already has rage control perks?
>>
>>53100224
Just having enough focus/discipline/willpower will help a lot with controlling yourself.
>>
File: 1108_22.gif (52KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1108_22.gif
52KB, 468x240px
>>53100173
>Jack Chick comics seem to think that atheists are a very real threat to him, somehow
I've read over 200 tracts, and feel compelled to tell you that you are wrong.
Atheists exist to either get converted to believing in Christ, or else get mad at Christians for being "bigoted" or convinced to ignore the Christian, then die and end up in Hell.
>>
>>53100261
yeah, but part of the overall design philosophy of this game is that No jump should ever be built with the assumption that the jumper Taking it has taken previous Jumps, it's gotta be As modular as possible
>>53100303
Okay well that's a thing. A lot of jumpers have at least
>>
>>53100317
What am I thinking of, then? Blasphemers? Heretics? I know there's something that he treats as a threat to God.
>>
>>53100322
Bancho, the perk itself says that you can eventually learn to control it. You don't need previous jumps to use it.
>>
>>53100317
Is there a Cthulu Tract drawback?
>>
>>53100341
I feel like this is the sort of thing where any real threats to God end up getting snuffed out in whatever Tract they get brought up in.
>>
File: Cthulujackchick1.jpg (11KB, 360x192px) Image search: [Google]
Cthulujackchick1.jpg
11KB, 360x192px
>>53100360
There is. It's called "A Different Kind of Apocalypse".
>>
Are there any examples of what would actually be able to harm someone who went through with the final ritual of the Third Magic? They need to be able to attack a a being existing in a higher dimension, but besides the insanity that is Umineko I can't think of anything else right now.
>>
File: Let me put on my Wizard Hat.png (64KB, 763x720px) Image search: [Google]
Let me put on my Wizard Hat.png
64KB, 763x720px
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>53091609

Origin: Wanderer

Perks:
Age is no barrier (Free)
Well Adjusted (Free)
Zenryuko Zenkai! (100)
Anti-AMF (100)
Blood of Kings - Sagebrecht (300)
Natural Potential - AA (100)
Telepathy (Free)
Deviceless (300)
Ancient Belken (Free)
Local Magic System (Free)

Stuff:
Stack of Cash (Free)
Sponsored by Pizza Hut (Free)
My Friends and Me - Zerakule and Flare (50)

Device - The Wizard's Hat: 800 DP (50)
Wearable Type - Wizard Hat
Standby Form - Normal Wizard Hat
Device Form - Mechanical Wizard Hat
Alternate Mode - Total Defense (100)
Basic, Armed, Storage (100)
Auto Repair, Auto Guard, Blaster System (300)
Tank Form (100)
Efficiency Boost x4 (200)

Zerakule: Backwater, Gift Of Flight, Anti AMF, Aces of Aces, AA Power Level.

Flare: Civilian, What's Old is New Again, Screening Process, Renaissance Girl, Device Meister, B power level.

>The magic here is quite marvelous, although it's mathematics could do with some work.
>>How so?
>Quite simply they lack access to the more Arcane aspects of observing the universe. Now they quite simply do have vast information that I am certain will benefit my own magics, but they seem to be somewhat...
>>Lacking in some more mystical effects?
>Indeed. You can tell since their first choice for combat is lasers.
>>WHAT'S WRONG WITH LASERS?
>Nothing, it just lacks the subtlety I prefer.
>>YES, I CAN TELL FROM HOW MANY TIMES YOU USE YOUR POWER WORD SPELLS.
>It's not my fault that they can't block non-projectile based attacks.
>>It is a notable flaw in their magic system, although you have to admit, a Fireball is nothing in comparison to their Bombardment spells.
>Yes, I do have to admit that. They're better than the bluntest school of Magic.
>>WELL I'M GOING TO GO CUT THINGS WITH MY NEW LASER SWORD WHILE YOU TWO NERDS NERD OUT OVER NERD SHIT.
>Have fun Zerakule.

Roll list
1.Grim Fandango
2.Terminator
3.Anima Beyond Fantasy
4.Age of Mythology
5.League of Legends
6.R-Type
7.The Room
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue:
>>
>>53100341
There is literally nothing that I can recall. There are plenty of threats to human souls, but nothing that could threaten God. All of these threats to human souls are treated seriously, though. Witchcraft, rock music, drugs, Islam, Masons, Catholics, Harry Potter novels, Halloween, homosexuality, evolution - they're all a big deal in the tracts, because they can lead people to "die in their sins". and Demons are apparently invisible ugly things that influence the heart of men to accept these. But they're only a threat to the unsaved, not to God, or even to Christians, who can basically no-sell the works of Satan and evil spirits by calling on Jesus.
>>
>>53100341
I haven't read any more Chick Tracts than the especially memetic ones, but I'm pretty sure Jack subscribed to the belief that his god was absolutely perfect and omnipotent.

And I don't mean omnipotent like the /jc/ meme word we like to throw around as a synonym for "relly stronk", I mean it in the sense that, "Jack thought God was infallible, because he's the fucking Christian God, and if you go into a church in real life and ask how to suplex God, they're liable to ask you to leave -- and Jack was way more hardcore than most of the people you'll talk to just walking into a random church."

I genuinely don't think you can fight God. He's fucking God.
Your best defense is really that he seems pretty content to sit on his ass until people die, and then judge them and send them to hell because one time they kissed a boy out of wedlock.
So, y'know. ... you could probably fuck up the actual planet Earth pretty bad and he'd just sit there on his throne judging the people you sent to him.
>>
>>53100317
>I've read over 200 tracts
This is like the start of a very bizarre copypasta.

>>53100448
>Masons, Catholics
I'm going to guess he's Baptist?
>>
File: 1415824776271.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1415824776271.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>mfw GotG Volume 2

Okay, Ego claiming he's a Celestial is one thing, but we saw the head of a Celestial as a space station in the first movie. On top of that, we saw a Celestial use the Power Stone in a flashback. So it's pretty well looking like he's a delusional asshole.

So to the anon asking to be a Celestial child, hate to say it but I think it's gonna get turned down due to the ambiguous and contradicting tidbits of information we have. That and the fact that it all goes away at the end of the movie would make it a useless purchase.

Either way, time to begin work again, with some fixes due to the critique I received. ETA is tomorrow, guaranteed.
>>
>>53100448
Hey how badly would God get annoyed if the flow of souls stopped and everyone started just getting reincarnated before he could judge them?
>>
>>53100553
I think messing with his ability to do the one thing he actually does would at least annoy him yeah.
>>
File: 1039_13.gif (36KB, 467x240px) Image search: [Google]
1039_13.gif
36KB, 467x240px
>>53100510
God will occasionally destroy a bar or divert a car in response to prayers, and His servants seem to be directed by a higher power towards the unfortunates who are in need of saving with suspicious regularity. Beyond that, though, he does seem pretty content to wait for Satan to take over (even more), and then rain down wrath.
He doesn't do the Sodom and Gomorrah treatment anymore, apparently. But it is kind of ambiguous as to whether or not AIDS and hurricanes are the work of God.
>>
>>53100510
How many multiverses has he destroyed? How many dimensions does he exists at the same time?

There are lots of 'omnipotents' in fiction. Does not mean they're actually that.

Even God-man is not actually omnipotent.
>>
>>53100579
like enough to get Him to come after me and destroy the infrastructure doing it?
>>
>>53100542
>I'm going to guess he's Baptist?
I think he's just against most organized religion, and has a special hard-on for Catholics, Mormons, and other "not Christian in HIS opinion" groups. He advocates the King James Bible as the only version of the Word of God that hasn't been tampered with, though. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>53100549
There is a guy cosplaying as a celestial in the last Thor trailer. Or maybe he is one.

We will see.
>>
>>53099438
>Distant Sky Gauntlet
Oh boy. Yeah. Having read it all, it's my advice just to take the "no rewards" drawback, and then rescue whoever you can and either nope out or fix the planet if you possess that power level.
>>
>>53100510
>>53100591
It's rather frustrating, since Chick Tract God is a total asshole, but there's nothing you can do to actually to help people suffering from his dickery.
>>
>>53100146
25. Lyrical Nanoha

- Origin: Wanderer <Free>
- Wanderer Perks: Age Is No Barrier <Free>, Well Adjusted <Free>, Zenryoku Zenkai! <Discount, 900 left>, Friendly Rivalry <Discount, 750 left>, I CAN BE SHOT <Discount, 550 left>, Power of Friendship <Discount, 250 left>
- Magic Perks: Natural Potential A <Free>, Telepathy <Free>
- System: Mid-Childan <Free?>
- Spells: Shooting-Type <Free>, Bombardment-Type <Free>, Magic-Enhanced Attacks <Free>, Barriers and Shields <Free>, Capture-Type <Free>
- Items: Stack of Cash <Free>, Sponsored By Pizza Hut <Free>, Infinite Library Priority Access <200 left>
- Companions: My Friends and Me {EVERYONE} <0 left>
- Device: Weapon-Type Handling <Free>, Standby Form {Import Fragrant Ring} <500 DP left>, Device Form {Import Wonder Wand} <400 DP left>, Standalone Flight Mode <200 DP left>, Armed <150 DP left>, Storage <100 DP left>, Auto-Repair <Free>, Tank Form <0 DP left>
- Future: Move On?

>Companion builds and Companion Devices excluded due to character limit, next post
>>
>>53100549
Not the anon who asked about the celestial child thing, but to be fair Celestials shapeshifting could explain that. In the comics aren't the Celestials actually higher dimensional or something, and inside the armor it's like an entire dimension full of living things? For all we know Ego was just born too far away to learn how to make the big armours that could contain his form.

Also the MCU isn't exactly known for being faithful to canon. Their Whiplash is sort of an amalmagram of Crimson Dynamo too, there's a fake Mandarin running around who invented the Extremis virus-and Dormamu of all people is presented as something on the scale of Shuma-Gorath.

Don't really care about the perk but I'm just saying-given the movies tend to simplify and condense things, I'ma believe he's a Celestial until proven otherwise.
>>
>>53100510
There's no such thing as "omnipotent" in Jumpchain.
>>
>>53100602
I dunno, probably tell you to knock it off first since that's usually what he does before raining fire down. He always sends a warning before interfering himself. He did it with Sodom and Gomorrah, he did it with the Plagues, he did it with the Great Flood.

So at the very least you'll have a warning before he does something.
>>
File: 14124.gif (233KB, 192x232px) Image search: [Google]
14124.gif
233KB, 192x232px
>>53100596
Well, it depends on what you think Jack would say. Jack was full on crazy. He'd probably say "as many as he wants" and "all of them", because Jack was fucking crazy as shit and your argument would have just pissed him off.

Honestly if he were still alive and had heard there was a jumpchain being written about his comic strips, he'd have probably written one just to talk about how no JUMPER will escape the wrath of GOD, and all are EQUAL IN HIS SIGHT.

He was that kindof guy.
>>
>>53100652
Current Celestials are just rogue servants of an old Eternity when it was just a singular universe.
>>
>>53100510
There's a handful of perks out there that make it so absolutes aren't absolute anymore. Just saying.

>>53100596
For reals-when has God-Man ever failed at anything?
>>
>>53100652
>Dormamu of all people is presented as something on the scale of Shuma-Gorath.
...I mean, is he not? Isn't he supposed to be some huge threat to multiple universes?
>>
File: 0045_09.gif (29KB, 450x230px) Image search: [Google]
0045_09.gif
29KB, 450x230px
>>53100627
Well, you could always try to make the world a better place in spite of his dickishness. You'd probably get the support of the Fallen for doing so, too.
Actually, God might get pissy about you countermanding his desire for man to "toil, and live by the seat of his brow" after being exiled from The Garden of Eden.
>>
>>53100678
>For reals-when has God-Man ever failed at anything?

He got beaten up by a Paradox guy, but then God-God Man rescued him so...
>>
>>53100617
Makes sense.

>>53100668
Wait, he's dead? Huh.
>>
>>53100619
Man, what was even up with that?

>>53100652
>Also the MCU isn't exactly known for being faithful to canon.
I was talking within the MCU setting itself, NOT the comics. It'd be stupid to correlate it to comic canon all things considered. But at this point, the point is that there's too little we know and conflicting facts within the setting itself. Plus it relied on Ego being alive for the Light to remain. I don't think I could find a way to justify it sticking around other than "lol fiat".
>>
>>53100678
>For reals-when has God-Man ever failed at anything?

The Paradox guy defeated him. There had also been many times in the comic when he plainly admites his incompetence to do something.

>>53100668
Again, this is just another case of Jumpchain > setting. There is no other way that this can go or otherwise many perks wouldn't make sense.

>>53100687
I think Shuma-Gorath is a bit more powerful, but they both have their own 'special universe' that goes around devouring other universes.
>>
>>53100712
Died just last year, October 23rd, yeah.
>>
File: Jumper and companion bickering.jpg (250KB, 1024x1568px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper and companion bickering.jpg
250KB, 1024x1568px
>>53100687
Well...don't get me wrong he IS, but. The comics generally make him look like this flamey skullheaded dark lord dude, not a literal sentient universe. All things being equal Strange can find some loophole to fight on par with him.

But. On the other hand, according to Defendors he's one sister away from having enough cosmic power to beat up Eternity, then burrow into him like a chestburster and remake the universe.

Speaking of which, Defendors 2005 is hilarious and also reminds me a lot of what potatoes might actually look. Everyone talks all the shit, and eventually gets hit. Pic related.
>>
File: ONE MORE GOD REJECTED.jpg (41KB, 498x330px) Image search: [Google]
ONE MORE GOD REJECTED.jpg
41KB, 498x330px
>>53100704
>Make the world a veritable paradise
>Chick Tract God throws a temper tantrum because it goes against what he wants
>>
File: Aozaki.Aoko.full.908234.jpg (224KB, 796x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Aozaki.Aoko.full.908234.jpg
224KB, 796x1024px
Jump # 80 Mother
Background: Village Kid (50)
Perks:
*Dangerous Guy (0)
*PSI (200)
*Rolling Counter (150, Discount)
*Ultimate PSI (300) With Mind Bullets!
Equipment
*Franklin Badge (300)

It almost seems cliché to call a place I wind up odd. Something about this world though seemed like it was out of a child’s dream. We met the protagonist of this world Ness and teamed up with him and his friends.

We fought undead, Hippies, Bag Ladies, Dogs and Aliens until we finally made it to the mothership.
So it turns out Giygas’ weakness was singing… I am a bard. Yeah I hammed it up a bit but this is the first time the big bad ran away crying. I actually felt sort of bad for him.

We rescued the Adults… I never did find out why they sent a Kid off to do all of this, You would think Parents would be against their child going in to such dangerous situations but I suppose there are a lot of worlds I could say that for.
>>
File: Celestial.jpg (9KB, 127x174px) Image search: [Google]
Celestial.jpg
9KB, 127x174px
>>53100713
Well, we don't know about Celestials to actually say what is and what isn't one. The only actual entity referred as such (the skull of a death one) was much bigger than the one we see destroying a planet using the Infinity Stone.

So maybe he was just a shit-tier celestial or like the neo!Beyonder, some kind of failed experiment of other Celestials using Celestial's DNA.

Not the same anon arguing for a Celestial perk, but you could add something like being able to do things that Mortals aren't supposed to? Something like using Infinity stones and the similar in other worlds?
>>
>>53100744
>that image
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Dormammu. I'd be a little freaked out too if I saw the 'blood' of one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse.

Besides, that looks really cool, how is it 'ick' anyway?!
>>
>>53100713
And all I'm saying is I don't think it's THAT much of a contradiction assuming Celestials all have similar levels of matter manipulation. For all we know Ego just preferred to be a planet rather than a big guy.

Like I said, I don't care either way about the perk.

>>53100718
I think Dormamu actually calls on Shuma to power some of his spells.

Oh, and because of some IP jiggering because Howard and Lovecraft were penpals, and Marvel apparently has the rights to Conan, Shuma is a GREAT OLD ONE. For reference, the other Great Old Ones explicitly dwarf Cthulhu by orders of magnitude. Not only that, but he's the LEADER of the other Many-Angled Ones.
>>
File: Nee-san is not impressed.jpg (508KB, 2024x1538px) Image search: [Google]
Nee-san is not impressed.jpg
508KB, 2024x1538px
>>53100793
Well, for starters Dormammu isn't saying that. Dormammu's the one trying to point out what a big deal it is. That's his big sister, Umar.

And presumably because that's Eternity's blood spilling everywhere. Actually because Umar's playing him for a sucker
>>
>>53100711
I thought it was Super God Man who saved him.
>>
>>53100144
I like the idea behind it, but it seems not nearly as good as being Ghost Rider with full power and control over your Angel/Spirit. Or being half Elder God. Not to mention the drawback of going berserk. Did that Bodolf guy have any other abilities?
>>
>>53100687
Shuma's a few orders of magnitude beyond Dormammu, but they're effectively both "superpowerful magic demon that wants to use their dimension to devour other dimensions and rule everyone as a dark god". I thought the portrayal in the movie was pretty consistent with the threat he posed in the classic comics. Though his actual portrayal was pretty different.

>>53100729
Huh. Too bad the crazy bastard didn't have a Twitter account. I bet the ramblings from his last days would have been some shit.
>>
>>53100803
There's a lot of stuff that's part of Marvel that you wouldn't expect. Like, Marvel doesn't have the rights to use the name anymore, but Godzilla exists in the Marvel universe. Those stories where the Avengers fought him with their giant robot are totally canon. The King of the Monsters is just off chilling on an island where no one bothers him, these days, he could show up again if the writers ever really wanted him to. They'd just have to never say his name.
>>
>>53100839
No, that's what I'm saying, I agree with Dormammu. It's the blood of the most powerful being who ever existed, 'ick' isn't a proper response-

Oh. That makes sense.
>>
File: Malfeas.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
Rolled 4 (1d8)

Time for more Stalwart D. Tiger adventures!

Last Time: Tiger went to Sword and Sorcery and craved his name into Legend. Him and Ammy proceeded to beat down corrupt and mercurial Gods, crowning themselves King and Queen of those who remained. Then they proceeded to bring the world more in line with their vision, not that their vision was always aligned. Then Tiger went to Monster Hunter where he made things from the corpses of other things, so basically what he does normally as a hobby.

1.Dragonlance
2.Pacific Rim
3.Heist
4.Jojo
5.Beyblade
6.Persona 5
7.Peter Pan
8.Mario

Gonna need a replacement.
>>
>>53100668
Sounds like you'd have an easier time trying to beat CWC in Sonichu than beating Chick Tract God desu
Also, I almost feel like the jump would need some sort of free perk that makes it so he doesn't notice you unless you were to go to Heaven to challenge him or something because he sounds like the kind of deity that would smite you for just showing up due to being an "aberration in His universe" or something.
>>
File: 1311211455319.png (15KB, 668x600px) Image search: [Google]
1311211455319.png
15KB, 668x600px
>>53100781
Man, fucked if I know. I'd need to think about it. I'mma get back to fixing shit and finishing the table.
>>
File: 4810284-3755613775-11535.jpg (648KB, 2560x1972px) Image search: [Google]
4810284-3755613775-11535.jpg
648KB, 2560x1972px
>>53100803
>Oh, and because of some IP jiggering because Howard and Lovecraft were penpals, and Marvel apparently has the rights to Conan, Shuma is a GREAT OLD ONE. For reference, the other Great Old Ones explicitly dwarf Cthulhu by orders of magnitude. Not only that, but he's the LEADER of the other Many-Angled Ones.

Except in Marvel the Great Old Ones are just from a Chaos dimension. While Lovecraft's outer gods are outside the concepts of space and time.

He is not Azathoth, and the Many Angled Ones are not Azathoth's court. They're just another bunch of universal conquerors.

Full power Dormammu and Shuma-Gorath aren't that different. Shuma-Gorath would probably come on top, but it wouldn't be a stomp.
>>
>>53100425
Anything that could attack the soul could work, probably

>>53100510
>Take the Sky Palace in Actraiser
>Take the dead to the heaven in it

>>53100897
That Ogre jump Val put out
>>
File: smug cecila.png (43KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
smug cecila.png
43KB, 240x160px
>>53100921
oh, need to finish this.
>Take the Sky Palace in Actraiser
>Take the dead to the heaven in it
>Watch as god gets super mad that you're stealing his job
>>
File: Zan.gif (3MB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
Zan.gif
3MB, 400x307px
>>53100897
>Stalwart D. Tiger is going to Jojo
Oh no. How the fuck am I gonna turn "Stalwart D. Tiger of the Sagacious Dawn" into "Jojo"?

>>53100921
Fine, accepted.
>>
>>53100921
>>Take the Sky Palace in Actraiser
>>Take the dead to the heaven in it
Isn't there only room in there for a few million souls?
>>
>>53100955
It's some number like 999*999*999*999*999 souls or something like that? I'm pretty sure the asterisk is supposed to stand for the exponent.
>>
>>53100955
It can hold nine hundred ninety six billion five million nine hundred ninety six thousand and one souls at max. I think.
>>
File: DIOOOOOOOO!.gif (1015KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
DIOOOOOOOO!.gif
1015KB, 500x281px
>>53100946
Well, you could make it Stalwart Dio Tiger.
>>
>>53100921
Did you actually read my post? The ritual ascends the soul of the user, meaning normal attacks would not even be able to reach it. I was asking which people would be able to attack beings in a higher dimension.
>>
>>53100876
Oh right, my mistake. Fair enough.

>>53100875
I'm a little impressed that rather than solve the problem with biggatons, the Marvel superhero's response to Shuma has been more or less "hope that fucker never gets a big enough window into our reality so we can keep beating up his puny avatars"

>>53100913
>just from a Chaos dimension

To be fair given how flexible the meaning of a dimension is in comics that doesn't necessarily contradict anything else. And hey, I never said he was an outer god.

I...don't never said they were either, again. I'm just saying even regular Great Old Ones are hardcore.

I somehow doubt that when sans-external-god-powers Dormammu apparently can be beaten by Strange in a straight up duel where Strange has backup from Umar.
>>
>>53101017
>Implying
OCC: I love Hamon too much to do that
IC: Ammy is going to take control of Tiger's choices, again.
>>
File: crab.jpg (32KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
crab.jpg
32KB, 600x500px
How asymmetric is your default appearance, Jumpers?
>>
>>53100946
Well, what language did Stalwart Tiger use in Creation? You could always say that the written version of it allows multiple meanings depending on how you write it, like how it works in Japanese. That's how Part 4 got a second Jo out of the name Higashikata.

>>53100974
No, the carat (this symbol: ^) is exponentiation. An asterisk is multiplication. So the Sky Palace holding 999*999*999*999 souls means the total number is a bit over 996 trillion. Still more than enough to hold everyone on Earth, though, for many generations.
>>
>>53100445

Oh in the land of the dead, heck boy ain't it grand?

Origin: Newly Departed

Perks: 700
You're dead! (Free)
Dia de Muertos (100)
Los Angelitos (100)
Saintly Sympathy (200)
Four Year Journey Of The Soul (300)

Stuff: 400
The Excelsior Line (Free)
Big Bands, Bebop, and Bones (100)
Mass Death - Zerakule, Flare (300)

Drawbacks: (+100)
They're all after the same thing, except you! (+100)

ZERAKULE: Great Demon, Spirit Of The Land, TO DRIVE!, LIKE EAGLES ON POGOSTICKS!, AND I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT TO THE ENGINES?, SPEED IS THE FOOD OF THE GREAT JUMPER!

Flare: Travel Agent, You're Dead!, Sales Experience, It's Got Potential, For I Am The Grim Reaper, Point-And-Click Protagonist.

>So, how's business?
>>I'm still annoyed you killed me.
>Only technically!
>>It doesn't help that Zerakule is constantly tinkering with his car now, I was expecting him to be a gangster.
>What can I say, he found his spirit animal.
>>*Loud VROOMING in the background*
>>YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>I really shouldn't have given him inspiration.
>As long as he's having fun.

Roll list
2.Terminator
3.Anima Beyond Fantasy
4.Age of Mythology
5.League of Legends
6.R-Type
7.The Room
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue: Need a new jump for the 1 Slot.
>>
>>53101051
I hang low and to the left so pretty asymmetrical.
>>
>>53101022
Can't help you there, then.
>>
File: The-Mighty-Thor-7-bodolf.jpg (200KB, 760x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The-Mighty-Thor-7-bodolf.jpg
200KB, 760x1200px
>>53100744
Remind me, but didn't they hand wave it with some "cosmic event" that "tilted the cosmic axis" and temporarily drastically weakened Eternity?

>>53100872
No, I mean, it turned a normal human into a magic-based Hulk that beat the shit out of (albeit a relatively young and lacking Mjolnir) Thor. It'd be a bigger strength/durability boost than Elder God Hybrid (unless you're a god of Strength like Thor is) and would definitely physically outclassed even an unbound Ghost Rider at the cost of obviously not having the hax that a Rider would.

>>53101023
Well technically Strange actually killed him by becoming Shuma-Gorath and then killing himself before he was corrupted. But then they both came back because, I mean, comics.
>>
>>53100425
I'm sure there are plenty of Elder Gods that could do it. Dealing with higher dimensions is kind of the point of being an Elder God, without it you're just some weird squid thing playing at divinity.
>>
>>53101022
Well, the chaps me and other anon were discussing-Shuma-Gorath, the other many-angled ones and Dormammu could. Probably the Celestials too. On the DC side you got any given angel assuming it's sufficiently in favor with the Presence, the more powerful lords of Hell (and a few plot-relevant demons who just happen to know the right trick), the Endless (Dream at least has definitely fought worse), the Jin-en-Mok (immortal demons that predate Creation), the cannier magicians (John Constantine once restabilised reality by having a threesome), most of the deities (the prehistoric ones could outright grant wishes, the Japanese pantheon hijacked mythological artifacts as a font of faith) and a whole bunch of other stuff.

>>53101093
Well, Dormammu did. Nobody else really took it seriously; apparently the power differential of 2 Faltines working together is just that big of a gamechanger.

Also wasn't it the Ancient Master who did that?
>>
>>53101104
For a second there I thought you meant the Marvel Elder Gods. Who could definitely do it too, given Gaia once bitchslapped Dormammu for getting uppity.
>>
File: Crimes.webm (445KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Crimes.webm
445KB, 1920x1080px
>>53100718
> Again, this is just another case of Jumpchain > setting.
Well, the original topic was, "Aren't atheists considered dangerous to God?", and the answer was, "No, nothing in that setting is dangerous to God. He's God."
It's God, as depicted by real world religions -- who absolutely throw around the omni- words around like they're candy and mean them -- and then further wankified by an insane man with a sketchbook.
So at that point, I'm saying that if you want to beat him up, you basically have to outside context problem something a belligerent religious extremist made up to auto-win his arguments, while going directly into his setting where he has all this power, and simultaneously doing a "My God can beat up your God".

And you can do that? But it seems in poor taste, even by our usual standards of taste. That's like going over to Chris-chan's house and punching him while saying "NOW I'M THE SONICHU"
Nobody really wins in that situation, anon.

But if you really want, might I suggest picking up Lord of Light's Noble Eightfold Path, Nightmare City's Obey Me Or Defy Me, and Percy Jackson's God Slayer?
That last one specifically becomes more effective the more powerful the God in question is.
>>
>>53101055
Generic Dungeon Builder.
>>
>>53101054
His native tongue was a tribal-language, as his people lived far to the north and well away from the more 'populated' areas of the north. He also primarily spoke Old Realm(Both Malfean Dialect, and the dialect used by the terrestrial gods in his area)

And sure, why not. Somehow his name can have the Jojo sounds, via the magic of language.
>>
>>53101104
Oh yeah, how could I forget about those. Although, I do tend to stay away from settings that feature them prominently, so I should be safe.

>>53101121
Well, that's the usual comics bullshit I guess. Shouldn't be surprised that that also got a lot of dimensional fuckery. Luckily DC Occult and Justice League Dark offer more than enough power to defend against that stuff.
>>
>>53101054
>Still more than enough to hold everyone on Earth, though, for many generations.
Some 18000 years if we assume somewhat comparable amounts of people dying globally, yeah. Should be enough to last a jumper for quite a while... Except in space settings.
>>
File: voldittomort.png (121KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
voldittomort.png
121KB, 1024x768px
>>53101051
Um.
>>
>>53101155
>"NOW I'M THE SONICHU"
Thank you for this.
>>
>>53101121
>Also wasn't it the Ancient Master who did that?
Pretty sure it was Strange. The Ancient One just became one with Eternity.

>>53101192
I would not recommend using stuff you got from DC Occult to get into dick measuring contests with the Principalities and Many-Angled-Ones and what have you, anon.
>>
>>53100974
https://www.wolframalpha.com

this is for your math stuff,trust me . Once you figure out what math directly have to do, it'll do it for you

>>53101051
my Jumper is in fact perfectly symmetrical except for the beard, it just kind of hard to tell. Since his features can only be discerned through silhouette or contrast.
>>
>>53101093
Thor beat Bodolf once he serioused up. Not to mention he's rarely stated to be a God of Strength. Generally it's just Storms or Thunder. Plus, given how fast Thor is when he is in his own book or not jobbing to a more popular character, wouldn't Bodolf need to be kinda fast to not get obliterated?

Either way, I just noticed the second sentence, which suggests that it's basically a superform whether you're a human or a half whatever. So I guess it'll be useful regardless of whether you are already have one of the other perks.
>>
>>53100640
=============================
- Maya/Dark Magician Girl: Wanderer, Age Is No Barrier <Free>, Well Adjusted <Free>, Zenryoku Zenkai! <Discount, 300 left>, Power Of Friendship <Discount, 0 left>, Mid-Childan System
- Maya's Device: Weapon Handling, Shooting Mode <500 DP left>, Auto-Repair <Free>, Elemental Affinity {Fire} <0 DP left>
- Berry: Wanderer, Age Is No Barrier <Free>, Well Adjusted <Free>, Zenryoku Zenkai! <Discount, 300 left>, Power Of Friendship <Discount, 0 left>, Mid-Childan System
- Berry's Device: Weapon Handling, Shooting Mode <500 DP left>, Auto-Repair <Free>, Elemental Affinity {Fire} <0 DP left>
- Lemon: Wanderer, Age Is No Barrier <Free>, Well Adjusted <Free>, Zenryoku Zenkai! <Discount, 300 left>, Power Of Friendship <Discount, 0 left>, Mid-Childan System
- Lemon's Device: Weapon Handling, Shooting Mode <500 DP left>, Auto-Repair <Free>, Elemental Affinity {Fire} <0 DP left>
- Apple: Wanderer, Age Is No Barrier <Free>, Well Adjusted <Free>, Zenryoku Zenkai! <Discount, 300 left>, Power Of Friendship <Discount, 0 left>, Mid-Childan System
- Apple's Device: Weapon Handling, Shooting Mode <500 DP left>, Auto-Repair <Free>, Elemental Affinity {Fire} <0 DP left>
- Chocolate: Wanderer, Age Is No Barrier <Free>, Well Adjusted <Free>, Zenryoku Zenkai! <Discount, 300 left>, Power Of Friendship <Discount, 0 left>, Mid-Childan System
- Chocolate's Device: Weapon Handling, Shooting Mode <500 DP left>, Auto-Repair <Free>, Elemental Affinity {Fire} <0 DP left>
- Kiwi: Wanderer, Age Is No Barrier <Free>, Well Adjusted <Free>, Zenryoku Zenkai! <Discount, 300 left>, Power Of Friendship <Discount, 0 left>, Mid-Childan System
- Kiwi's Device: Weapon Handling, Shooting Mode <500 DP left>, Auto-Repair <Free>, Elemental Affinity {Fire} <0 DP left>

>Cont.
>>
File: Skeleton Dragon.jpg (123KB, 900x587px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton Dragon.jpg
123KB, 900x587px
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>53101055

Probably some things I could comment on. Yes, Flare was in fact a skeleton Dragon. Nobody wanted to mess with the Draconic Grim Reaper.

Also, I'm thankful I've managed to evade The Room jump for so long, but now that I've mentioned it it's probably jinxed.

Roll list
1.Generic Dungeon Builder
2.Terminator
3.Anima Beyond Fantasy
4.Age of Mythology
5.League of Legends
6.R-Type
7.The Room
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue:
>>
>>53101051
I got a single damn arm and my name in Fallen London is The Unequal Man, how symmetrical do you THINK I look like.
>>
>>53101250
What's so bad about The Room? Isn't it pretty much just 10 years IRL with some notably odd individuals?
>>
What powers increase with age? I want to troll the demon from SDS who's power is rapidly aging anyone who kills in his presence.
>>
File: oju6ly0tAW1qj3ju0_540.jpg (100KB, 540x355px) Image search: [Google]
oju6ly0tAW1qj3ju0_540.jpg
100KB, 540x355px
Hey jumpers.

Given later in the chain, jumpers can kill gods, you'd have to bet some shmucks would think of you as a god.

What religions have you started, and what myths do they have about you (How you created the world or whatever)?
>>
>>53101225
I mean you could probably do it with a few decades of training with Greatest Magician and the Helmet you can purchase or the real Helm of Fate. Especially since the Many-Angled-Ones are only at full power in their native dimension.
>>
>>53101233
>Thor beat Bodolf once he serioused up.
True. But the fact he did it at all is impressive.

>Not to mention he's rarely stated to be a God of Strength.
Yeah, but that's because Thor, God of Thunder rolls off the tongue nicely. I'm going wirh the interpretation that he is a god of strength, just because it makes sense.

Also it'll be cheaper relatively speaking than being an Elder God Hybrid, because you can get a discount on it from a free origin whereas EGH is either full price for a human/demon or discounted for a god which already costs a few hundred CP.
>>
File: okay.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
okay.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>53101235
- The Dood Squad: Civilian, What's Old Is New Again <Free>, Screening Progress <Free>, Well-Learned (Architecture) <Discount, 300 left>, Device Meister <Discount, 0 left>, Mid-Childan System
- The Doods' Device: Auxilliary Control-Type Handling {Wrench}, Standby Form <Free>, Device Form <Free>, Intelligent <500 DP left>, Auto-Repair <Free>, Unison Device <100 DP left>, Sonic Boost <50 DP left>, Defenser Plus <0 DP left>
- Bulbasaur: Wanderer, Age Is No Barrier <Free>, Well Adjusted <Free>, Zenryoku Zenkai! <Discount, 300 left>, Power Of Friendship <Discount, 0 left>, Mid-Childan System
- Bulbasaur's Device: Weapon Handling, Shooting Mode <500 DP left>, Auto-Repair <Free>, Elemental Affinity {Fire} <0 DP left>
=============================

>Plum here! Finally got a breather. I've gotta say, we really pulled through! But there's someone who wants to talk to you.

>Bulbasaur here! I. Love. Pizza. You know what else is great? This Device doodad we all got.
>"Did someone say 'dood,' dood?"
>No, just - wait, is that another one?
>"Yeah, dood! We're getting Apple's fixed up, dood!"
>...do you end all your sentences with 'dood?'
>"Can't help it, dood!"
>Ah, whatever. So, Plum, you wanna tell 'em?
>Yeah. The magic here is so varied, so powerful... it's amazing! Aaand we've just been informed that we can render all of our spells utterly non-lethal.
>You know what that means, don't you? Maya doesn't have to hold back. Even throwing Dark Aether behind our Seven-Color Magician Girls' Burning Magic doesn't mean anyone will die.
>An' my Solarbeam doesn't hurt anyone too bad, neither! Now we don't have to worry about throwing too much power around!
>I'm glad for that. If only the Spellcasters back home could reverse-engineer whatever's been done to us to let us do that. Can you imagine?

>1. Supernatural
>2.
>3. Nichijou
>6. R-Type
>7. Spice and Wolf

>Queue:

Need a new 2.
>>
>>53101308
>some shmucks would think of you as a god.
Because you are? If you have all the qualifications, why wouldn't you be? It's really only a huge deal in monotheistic settings.
>>
>>53101308
Why would I wanna start a religion? It's not like believing in me will help these people any more than believing in anything else.
>>
>>53101311
At that point you could probably take Dormammu on earth. Trying to throw biggatons at Shuma or Chthon is just asking for an ass whooping.
>>
>>53101311
>only at full power

Isn't it more that they're only FULLY THERE in their home dimension? The one time they crawled outside of it they started beating to death other cosmic entities with Galactus' corpse.
>>
>>53101308
I'll start a religion when praying to me benefits the prayer.

>>53101282
Mostly a joke honestly, in general I'm really good at handling that sort of thing.
>>
>>53101360
>implying all settings don't just have the One True God, along with demons and false idols
>>
>>53101363
At that level of magic you have a hell of a lot more than just 'biggatons'. Even weaker normal magicians like Zatanna do.
>>
>>53101344
>Need a new 2.
Generic Universal Monsters
>>
Is there anything that passively allows your followers/worshipers to benefit? For example, if someone sends a prayer my way, they'll automatically get cured of any disease.
>>
>>53101308

>What religions have you started

I started a Fair amount, some on purpose, some branches of other religions that have come to acknowledge me As a aspect of Their gods,some I got wrapped up in because I'm a demigod.

>and what myths do they have about you

Mostly stories Beginning with "banchô-Anon was drunk again and Monique wasn't around, so he had another stupid idea" That go. Kind of like Anansi Tales As written by Lewis Carroll, or "one day in A previous dimension this Local Deity was being a Dick so banchô-Anon revved up his groinsaw" which go kind of like stories of Hindu gods at war.

>How you created the world or whatever

I don't think it counts as a myth If you share the build notes and The majority of people who hear it have a decent grasp of the technologies involved does it?
>>
>>53101362
>>53101392
When I say "started", what I mean is either directly or indirectly. So if someone sees you do magic in a mundane setting then makes a cult around you without your input, you were the catalyst for that religion.
>>
File: Gamagoori Intensifies.gif (1MB, 499x654px) Image search: [Google]
Gamagoori Intensifies.gif
1MB, 499x654px
>>53100897
Jojo- ....Ammy, why are you dancing NOW!? "Because this is gonna be the best!" ...I'm not going to get any say in what I get here, am I? "....Bark!" YOU CAN'T TURN INTO A DOG TO ESCAPE QUESTIONS!
0/1600
Rolled for 26
Jovial Joestar- How the hell does my name change to 'jojo'? "Alternate pronuciations!" HOW THE HELL DOES THAT WORK!? "It just does"
Rolled Rising Stars
Free Calisthenics
Free Dynamic Entry
Free Joestar Secret Technique
Free Dramatic Persona
Free Steady Breathing
Discount Ripple Mastery- Seriously? Sunlight powers? "The sun is great!" Sure thing sunshine
Discount Infusion
The Arrowhead
Discount Red Stone of Aja- Why? "For me" ...Fine, whatever
The Map
Contact Book

They Take Notice+600- Bring. It. On.

And so being's Jowart Joger's bizarre adventure. Watch out boys and girl's, it's gonna get fucking insane.

Also, Companions get stabbed to get Stands.
No idea what Tiger's stand should be, but here is an example.

Frisk- "True Pacifist" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_ASUCKMRCk
>>
>>53101437
There is a scenario reward in wakfu that does something like that, the thing is , it only grants 1/10000 of your power or so so you'll need a absolute conceptual immunity to disease for that to go like you plan.
>>
>>53101362
>Not using scrying and self-duplication perks to watch over and communicate with your followers.
>Not granting anyone loyal to your faith magical favors.
>Not using pocket dimension and soul manipulation powers to create your own afterlife and empower yourself with the souls of your followers.
>>
>>53101426
Well yeah, obviously. They win in the comics with trickery and intelligent uses. I thought you were just talking about how much power you'd need to bitch slap them.
>>
>>53101467
>scenario
>Wakfu
Wut? I'm looking at the doc and not even seeing any scenario-like drawbacks, let alone actual scenarios.
>>
Would a good solution to the Ghost-Blooded and evil god sword scenario in mortal heroes be to reach emerald circle sorcery and summon a bunch of demons with the task of non lethally subduing anyone who attacks me until Ten-Thousand Winter Nights has been captured?
>>
>>53101525
it's all the way at the end.
>>
>>53101437
Divine Intervention from Kamigawa is pretty much exactly what you're asking for.
>>
>>53101523
But I've been to Exalted! That means I can combat anything~ :^)
>>
If Digger happens to be on, I've got a quick question about the Shadow Realm jump.

The Monster Reborn spell under Book of Secret Arts mentions that it works as long as the target's soul is in the same realm, does being in the local afterlife count as being in the same realm? I just want to know if I need to support the spell with some kind of ghost-summoning perk.
>>
>>53101525
The Equal Of A God? It's called. Apparently it's based on something Yugo did in the OVA's that affected the MMO where he became a full god for like five seconds or something.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>53101344
>>53101429

>1. Supernatural
>2. Generic Universal Monsters
>3. Nichijou
>6. R-Type
>7. Spice and Wolf

>Queue:
>>
>>53101437
There's something for that in Innistrad.
>>
>>53101560
Not really. Exalted is street-level at the highest.
>>
>>53101578
that's the one.
>>
>>53101608
At higher essence they use mountains as melee weapons anon.
>>
>>53101620
Right, street-level.
>>
>>53101620
I heard that if you use enough essence you can get the universe pregnant :^)
>>
File: f4ae2d005a11eb2397aaf576f446a3dd.jpg (175KB, 736x1056px) Image search: [Google]
f4ae2d005a11eb2397aaf576f446a3dd.jpg
175KB, 736x1056px
>>53101560
Well sure, but if you've fully specced into combat Charms then how are you going to seduce Shuma-Gorath?
>>
>>53101590
Muppet Treasure Island never.
>>
File: Ammy Typing.gif (799KB, 469x326px) Image search: [Google]
Ammy Typing.gif
799KB, 469x326px
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>53101456
1.Dragonlance
2.Pacific Rim
3.Heist
4.Warhammer Fantasy Ogres
5.Beyblade
6.Persona 5
7.Peter Pan
8.Mario

Gonna need another replacement.
>>
>>53101560
No, you can defend from anything. Several times until you run out of essence and the cosmic horror squishes you.
>>
>>53101650
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
everyone loves it
>>
>>53101620
Proof?
>>
File: mountain thrower.png (136KB, 972x837px) Image search: [Google]
mountain thrower.png
136KB, 972x837px
>>53101672
waow
>>
>>53101526
Nope. Demon summoning depends on the Surrender Oaths made to the Exalted to actually /bind/ demons. A mortal... doesn't benefit from those.

At best, you could bargain with demons. Preferably by using Thaumaturgy to call them.

>What demons tolerate from mortal thaumaturges, they’re less forgiving of in mortal sorcerers. When one of the rare mortal initiates of the Circle of Emerald tries to cast Demon of the First Circle, she discovers something terrible. The spell can call the demon forth but offers no binding (as that is dependent on the pledge of servitude made to the gods and Exalts alone at the close of the Primordial War), and many demons take offense at a mortal attempting their enslavement. Demons willing to “play nice” with a properly deferential thaumaturge aren’t so willing when they’re called out of Malfeas on pretense and bidden to serve one with no right to demand service. This isn’t a secret. Mortal sorcerers who attempt a casting of Demon of the First Circle are rare in the Age of Sorrows.
>>
>>53101661
A Turtle-Dragon-Thing is gonna get punched.

>>53101672
Heaven-Spanning Staff of the Monkey King, an Essence 5 Lunar Charm, lets you use a weapon of ANY size. It's in the Glories:Luna book.
>>
>>53101700
Damn, could I perhaps get Solar Daughteru to get to emerald circle and do it? She is a Twilight, even if a young one.
>>
>>53101700
Could a God-Blooded or Half-Caste take advantage?
>>
>>53101665
That's assuming I don't have quick Essence regeneration perks. It's also assuming that Shuma is familiar with the Essence economy. If he isn't, then why would he think that continually attacking the same being will suddenly become more effective? If Gilgamesh keeps casually blocking your attacks are you going to arbitrarily assume he's drawing a limited pool of resource units and keep trying? Probably not. :^) ;^) :^)
>>
>>53101725
Possibly, if can get a child to go through the intense study and stations needed for Sorcery? And if you're then okay with them having a bunch of contact with demons.

Anyway, probably best to bind them for a year and a day if you're doing that, instead of task-binding them. Unforseen complications can come up, and they could take... interesting interpretations of things like "non lethally".

I think Elementals can still be bound as a mortal though (not entirely sure, but don't remember anything against it), so that might be a better bet?

>>53101754
Nope, they'd still be mortals.
>>
>>53101700
God, humans just get shat on all over in Exalted.
>>
>>53101821
But it's street level?
>>
>>53101830
something something your mother's street level.
>>
>>53101830
Why you wearing a trip, bucko? You make any jumps, fool?
>>
>>53100144
Shiiet. How strong would you be if you were a god/Gaea-spawn instead of a vanilla human?
>>
File: Flirt.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Flirt.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
>>53101661
Super Mario-
0/1300
3-d
Drop-in
Free E Gadd!
Free Sportsman
Discount Warp Paintings
Super Jump
Increase Charisma
Star Power
Discount Starshroom

Your Princess is in another Castles+200
Shrunk+100- Not. One. Word. "pfft!" QUIET!

Really need a replacement for that roll.
>>
>>53101849
I'll have you know my mother's lower-dimensional
>>53101855
They never made it past the origin choices ;(
>>
>>53101855
Probably not. Don't you just pity him?
>>
>>53101693
The first sentence already says it's impossible.

Also, that's 3rd Edition, which we don't have.

>>53101821
Exalts are still human. But mortals get screwed over, yes.
>>
>>53101656
I'm sure it'll get rolled eventually.

>>53101590
26. Supernatural

- Origin: Drop-In <Free>
- Drop-In Perks: Clairsentience <Discount, 950 left>, Precognition <Discount, 850 left>, Mental Projection <Discount, 650 left>, Telekinesis <Discount, 450 left>, Demon Command <Discount, 150 left>
- Items: Fan Fiction <Discount, 100 left>, Meta Fiction <Discount, 0 left>

Real talk, I know basically nothing about this place besides what's in thread. Send help.
>>
>>53101880
WHERE'S MAH NAUSICAA FOO'
>>
>>53101884
I used to pity myself too ;^)
>>
>>53101899
DON'T JUDGE ME OKAY THIS IS A NO BULLY ZONE.

I totally didn't lose all inspiration really early on and give up, one day I'll finish a set of Studio Ghibli jumps. I'll try to pump out a WIP Nausicaa for the end of Sunday (GMT)
>>
File: Weaponised Austism.png (27KB, 375x615px) Image search: [Google]
Weaponised Austism.png
27KB, 375x615px
>>53099135
I go full blown autism and write up my plan for each jump in cherry tree. For the Mass Effect jump I planned to make a merc group So I started writing up a Table of organization and equipment and rank structure...
>>
>>53101871

Have you been to Generic Horror Movie yet?
>>
>>53101813
>if can get a child to go through the intense study
She is a Solar, my being her protective father figure is more or less a game we play because she is young and wants such a person in her life. In reality she is vastly more competent than any mortal, though the demons had better be really polite to her if they don't want a yellow jade Daiklave rammed down their throats.

>>53101830
Sort of, it is primarily street level because most campaigns don't need to go into the absolute BS that is high essence exalted. Most campaigns stay E5 or lower. Once you start heading into the realm of elder Celestials. . . things get absurd really fast. Like strangling to death beings bigger than reality kind of ridiculous.
>>
File: _mfrtgibC7n1r2heyno1_224.png (81KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
_mfrtgibC7n1r2heyno1_224.png
81KB, 224x224px
>>53101308
Well, there's the murder cult. I think I covered them pretty well about two threads back, but for the uninitiated, I picked up a murder cult from the Hatred Gauntlet.
Because, like, the point of the gauntlet is to just murder everybody. And then you get after-jump bonuses depending on how many people you murdered. And I decided to half-ass it and just made an extinction level event happen, which apparently counts. So I got all the things and that includes a murder cult that appears in each jump and worships me for being, like, goddess of nihilism and murder or whatever.
They are not good people, and I mostly use them for experiment fodder. They're fine with it. It's weird.

Other than that, nobody "worships" me, and I disdain worship because you're worshiping someone who spends a lot of free time under a pile of blankets playing Game Boy, but I do have that Mantra Collector from Asura's Wrath, which is keyed to Sloth, so when I take over a place completely I go out of my way to make things really convenient and automated so that everyone will get really lazy.
And when you do stuff like that, people tend to praise you, because they don't realize you're purposefully trying to make them complacent. Who needs to do stuff in a post-scarcity environment? Just look at all my lazy goat minions! So cute.
But that praise, it's more like the way Thomas Edison was praised.
I purposefully said Edison, and not Tesla. I know. That's the point.

Does that count?
>>
>>53101821
Yeah, that's kind of Creation's deal. And since, as corrupt as Yu-Shan is, humanity's Essence is needed for the gods to do their jobs when they actually are doing them, you can't just empower everyone. Letting them have access to their own Essence means less passes on to the gods through prayer. You need to find some way to artificially synthesize Quintessence if you want to fix things for humanity.
>>
>>53101938
Let's be honest. E5+ is the only thing /jc/ is remotely interested in.
>>
>>53101938
Just because she's hypercompetent doesn't mean she isn't also a child. She'll be acting like a child.
>>
>>53101933
Tiger has not, accepted.
>>
>>53101959
Hmm, fair enough maybe I'll find another way.
Any suggestions on ways to subdue the wielder of Ten-Thousand Winter Nights?
>>
>>53101889
Seriously, though, I don't even know what to have Plum or Bulbasaur say in-character. Also we need a new 1.

>1.
>3. Nichijou
>6. R-Type
>7. Spice and Wolf

>Queue:
>>
>>53101957
I just like the pseudo-demigodhood, in addition to the large swathes of innate-ish stealth and sensory abilities.
>>
E10 Solar vs SCP-682. Go.
>>
>>53101999
Zootopia.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>53101999
>>53102027
>1. Zootopia
>3. Nichijou
>6. R-Type
>7. Spice and Wolf

>Queue:
>>
>>53101999
Supernatural is basically a live action Shonen series with poorer pacing and more westernized supernatural systems.

Also, there's a WIP Generic Monster Trainer jump, but if you don't care for WIP's how about Starcraft Zerg?
>>
>>53102022
682, Solar has better firepower but that doesn't really matter. At first neither can kill the other, then Solar runs out of essence.
>>
>>53102022
682, every time.
>>
>>53101950
I thought gods didn't actually need worship.
>>
>>53102055
They don't NEED it but it is really good to have, most gods don't bother training like mortals or exalts so their essence is entirely based on their worship. Unless they decide to put the work in and become powerful on their own they remain dependent on worship to maintain their powers.

Even for those who don't need the worship to maintain their essence levels it is still good for mote recovery and provides what amounts to divine currency.
>>
File: apromiseisapromise.jpg (70KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
apromiseisapromise.jpg
70KB, 850x1133px
Jump 40i: Slice of Life
Origin: Drop-In
Setting:
Humorous Injuries
Moe Extravaganza [900]

Perks:
Sick Episode
Rock [800]
Optimism [650]
Genre-Shift [350]

Items:
Anime Collection [300]
Phone [0]

Companions:
?

Drawbacks:
?

…huh. Something's different. I'm missing my powers and my equipment. My Warehouse is gone, too. Is this another challenge world that eats my stuff and I have to overcome some kind of trial at the end? My question is answered when I hear a school bell ring in front of me, and the sudden knowledge I was late for class again.

I arrive, and everyone looks absolutely some form of handsome or adorable. It reminds me of some of the last worlds I've been to, colorful and idyllic. I didn't mind it much, figuring that I might have cheated using Clock Up one too many times. I quickly become acquainted with a trio of friends, and their names are Yuki, Ņ̀͟͡i̷͝h̴̛͜ì̶̡l̀̕͟͞͝,̷ ̸̨͞àń̷͘͞d ̧̢N̡͟͝ờ̛̕͜t̨́̕

My companions are missing. I'm a little worried about them, but this isn't the first jump they disappeared, probably back into stasis. It happened in the last 'gauntlet' too. So they'll be fine. I'm not worried about them. I am worried about where I am, though. It has all the makings of a normal slice of life world, but as the days go on, I notice something strange.

Nothing ever changes. Days go on, people age, but every single day is just slice-of-life. No serious drama. No danger. No police reports. Nothing on the news. Many of the TV channels are just static. When I look into the mirrors, sometimes the reflections don't match the room. Other times they just stare back with a glazed look in their eyes. When I take pictures with a camera, the photos come out blurred, or just give me a black picture back.
>>
>>53102055
No, they need it. It's just that they're supposed to get it from a communal pool that fills from general prayer. You know "thank the gods" or stuff like that. It's building their own personal cults to supply prayer that they don't need to do, they just do it out of greed.
>>
>>53102098
Nobody else noticed. No one except Yuki. Energetic, a bit on the short side, and excited at the prospect of a mystery, she ended up becoming my deputy as we examined the rest of the world together. Discover weird little 'glitches' in reality, phenomenon that didn't match up to the rest of the world, and seeing if our friends would notice. We never did. Despite the grim implications and the fact some of these 'glitches' were, she never lost her excitement or cheer, and always consoled me when I mused about the rest of the world.

Soon, my time was up, and it was just me and Yuki. I checked my watch. Just a few minutes away. I said that I had a lot of fun, looking into the weird little problems and creepy things hidden in the world, but there were no monsters jumping out at us. Just lots of little oddities that added up in a creepy fashion. I felt a little disappointed that I never really found the answers, but…it was fun. It was fun just being myself for a while, even in a weird and static world like this.

"It really is amazing, isn't it?" Yuki asked me. "How many things make perfect sense from a distance, but when you try to make sense of it yourself, you're just as mystified and clueless as everyone else."

"…weird way to put it, but yeah. Life has a lot of mysteries like that."

"Mm. I used to think it was just philosophical jargon used to make someone or their species feel important somehow, but I think it's true."

…wait, what?

"I've made worlds like this a million times, but I can never get it right. It always comes out the same way. Everything is either too perfect or too sad. It always breaks down on its own. I could make a perfect, happy world that's so perfect and happy right down to the moment the stars go out. No disease, no suffering, no pain. Nothing at all. I once kept such a world going for trillions and trillions of millennia just to see if anything would change, and it never did. A perfect world was an empty world."
>>
>>53102098
>sudden Zalgo-text

what
>>
>>53101989
Aside from the aforementioned Elemental summoning (and summoning the Lesser Minions of the Eyeless Face)?

Using other sorcery... use the Silent Words of Dreams and Nightmare to fuck with their dreams too or use Droning Suggestion to hypnotise them.

In battle... Archery, blunt arrows if you want it non-lethal. Stay at range. Preferably up in the air somehow. Wings mutation, Cirrus Skiff spell, Landscape Travel charm, anything else.
>>
>>53102116
Yuki…you're…

She smiled at me, tilting her head. "Come on, you're usually smarter than this. I dropped lots of hints, after all." Her eyes turned to the sky, which was beginning to resemble broken glass. "I don't remember when I was born, or even if I was something like a human before. I just knew that when I became aware of myself, I could do anything I wanted. I made things like puppies, rainbows, sunshine, stars, weapons, giant robots, all kinds of things. I could even make people. But it's when I made people try to be 'alive' that I kept messing up. They were one-note, practically little robots themselves. They'd be happy forever. Or sad forever. Or messed up forever. Early on, I…couldn't make it convincing. Not at all."

"It was just me, alone in my little toybox of worlds I could make. And no matter what I made, I had to live with the fact it was always just me, all by myself, and whatever I made. I made armies, I made friends, I made boyfriends, I made girlfriends…but it never felt real to me. Because I knew, deep down, that there was something I was still missing. So I went looking for it. And I found the Eternities. I found other worlds."

"I was so excited and happy, but I saw a lot of these worlds were in pain. They were hurting. Nothing like the perfect worlds I was in. So I thought, 'I should help them' and then 'that way, I'll have friends and they'll have hope. Everyone wins!'" A bitter smile formed on her lips. "But I never realized how different I was to these other worlds. When I stepped out into them for the first time…it broke. It broke into tiny little pieces, like glass. All those hopes, dreams, and that free will I could never get right…gone. Poof."
>>
>>53098419
5. Sitcom
Drop In
Humorous
Laughter Track
One of the Gang
Straight Man
Protagonist (700)
Eyyy! (500)
How You Doin'? (100)
It's Always Sunny (-100)
Family Ties (-200)
Aspirational Workplaces (-300)
Where Everybody Knows Your Name (-400)
Do the Catchphrase, The Urkel (0)

So, it's basically ten years in a sitcom world? Shouldn't be too bad, so long as I didn't end up in one of the bad ones-

"Hey Jumper, what's up? BAZINGA!"

*laugh track, applause*

...!

*laugh track*

Going to need two replacements; trying to keep things low powered for now:

1. Food Fight
2. Fallen London
4. Boktai
5. Supernatural
6. Ranma 1/2
8. Legend of Spyro
>>
>>53101989
Import a USM symbiote and web them down to immobilize them, then just take the sword out of their hands and call it a day.
>>
File: Sniper wut.gif (141KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Sniper wut.gif
141KB, 300x168px
>>53102116
>MFW!

>>53102193
>MFW HARDER!
>>
>>53102193
"I holed up in my own world for a long time after that. I had ended so much, broke so much, just from selfishly trying to reach out of my own little box. I tried calling for help. I tried seeing if anyone else would answer me. But no one did. The others, like me…they're so selfish, so cruel, so absorbed in their own little worlds. Or they didn't think at all like I do. Someone like me, who thinks and acts like a human…we're considered the runts of the litter, I guess."

"I gave up all hope. I realized I'd never be able to be part of other worlds, or live anywhere except my own little box. But then I heard stories. Stories of all-powerful benefactors sending normal humans and other individuals to other worlds. Empowering them. Giving them pieces and powers from each world. I then found out I could connect to those worlds in small, tiny ways, so long as I stayed out of them."

She had her hand on the railing overlooking the town beneath us. "Then you stumbled into my little box, right when I was trying it. I didn't put any extra thought into it. I just took the chance and decided you were my Jumper. You were my connection to other worlds. I'd send you on an adventure. I'd give you power, little by little. You'd have everything you could ever want. And I wouldn't be alone in my little box anymore."
>>
>>53102193
Her mistake was trying to make things whole cloth. What you need to do is to set up a system to make things for you, and watch what comes out of them. Which I guess is what a jumper is, isn't it? Grab the output from someone else's content-generation system, modify it with your own spin, then let it loose on other worlds. I guess she figured it out in the end, then, right? So she can be happy now? Please be happy, Jump-chan.
>>
File: I fucked up.jpg (41KB, 720x447px) Image search: [Google]
I fucked up.jpg
41KB, 720x447px
>>53102116
>>53102193
>>53102269
>>
>>53101693
>>53101704
Can Infernals do that kind of stuff or do they just do esoteric demon magic like radioactive hate fire and telekinesis?

And what's the tippy top for Terrestrials look liekm
>>
File: 1481578289108.jpg (78KB, 600x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1481578289108.jpg
78KB, 600x1350px
>>53102269
Heavensx'yuki' new OTP
>>
>>53100769
Jump # 81 Chrono Trigger
Race: Mystic (50) (Fox girl)
Background: Soldier (50)
Perks:
*You hath potential (0)
*Camaraderie (300, Discount)
*Legendary Hero (300, Discount)
*Power is beautiful (100, Discount)
Allies
*To Good friends (200)
Drawbacks:
*Lavos Beckons (+0)
(I really don’t know much)

So sometimes perks and circumstances combine in such a way that well things get silly. So I got drawn in to a time traveling adventure with the protagonists. I tagged around and helped how I could until we landed in 65,000,000 BC to fix a sword. Well I have abilities that increase my crafting and make my enchantments stronger the older they are. So I decided to build my own sword here using a mixture of Uru, adamantium and Vibranium. I’ll admit it was more to see what would happen after such a long time. I also had a time capsule that insured the person I wanted to get it got it, which was me.

We continued our adventures till I hit the end of time. In a destroyed and barren world I recovered the most powerful Item I had ever seen. This thing made Enuma Elish look like a cheap magical dagger. It was so powerful I needed heavy magical protection to even pick the damn thing up. Storing it was a nightmare because it was destruction in sword shape.

So with that sealed away we continued on our journey across time. We eventually reached Lavos at the time he emerged.

Everyone else was preparing for a fight against impossible odds. I knew we were powerful but this was something that practically wiped life from the planet. I decided against my better judgement to use the sword….
>>
>>53102333
>those digits
It is meant to be!
>>
>>53102269
https://youtu.be/5raTOTZcVfI

"Are you happy this way, Jumper? It's been four-hundred years. You don't want to go home? Not even a little?"

I didn't say anything. The answer was obvious. I shook my head. No, that's ridiculous. I'm too used to this. For all its warts and dangers, I love jumping. And even if you had an ulterior motive, this has worked out for both of us, hasn't it? I wouldn't leave you by yourself after all of that. I don't know how else I'd pay back everything you've given me.

"Even with the worlds fighting against you…?"

If I had any real complaints, you would have heard them by now. More importantly…you didn't have to make a big show like this just to tell me this. You know I would have heard you out, either way.

"Is that the perks talking?" She asked, a curious smile on her face.

You know the answer to that one, too.

"Mmm…some things have to be shown, not just explained." She said, looking up again. The stars were starting to go out, the world steadily falling into pieces of dust, like bits of crystal snowflakes falling onto the dissolving city around us. "You might never leave."

I'll worry about that when I get to it.

"Eventually, you'll be much stronger than you are. Stronger than anyone or anything. Maybe, one day, you'll even be like me."

Is that a bad thing…?"

"I don't know yet. But…I wanted to show you…" She said, as the world dissolved into a sheet of white emptiness. "If you reach where I am, you might lose something important and never get it back."
>>
>>53102366
Lavos Emerged and he was about to try and slaughter us. I tried to hold back but I unleashed some of the power of the sword. Well Lavos was obliterated in one shot!

So were some mountains behind him… a huge amount of land behind him and half of the moon.

I think after that we were all suitably horrified at what I had just done.

After that I devoted the rest of my time in the world to fixing all the problems my victory had created. It turns out breaking the moon was really bad.

The sword was sealed away deep in my warehouse under heavy protection since I didn’t know of any safe way to dispose of it. We never did bother giving the sword a name. Still any time we say “the sword.” We know which one we are talking about.
>>
>>53102310
Infernals can do anything they want with sorcery, their spells take on on the aesthetics of the Yoziand change somewhat but for the most part they can do whatever.

Only if the spell in question is antithetical to the Yozi whose initiation they are using does a spell become more difficult or impossible because of it.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>53101250

Race: Human

Perks: 900
Dabbler (Free)
To Seek Tomorrow (Free)
The Gift (50)
Psion (50)
See Supernatural (100)
Unnoticed (200)
Freelancer's Talents (300)
Grandmaster - Occult (200)

Stuff: 100
Gold (Free)
Adventurers Kit (Free)
Displacer (Free)
Import - Zerakule, Flare (100)

Zerakule: Human Warrior, Ki User, Nemesis User, Martial Talent, Ki Recovery, Powerful Soul

Flare: "Human" Mentalist, Psion, Indefatigable, Unfocused, Psychic Recovery, Endless Mind.

>Apparently we're evil for having magic.
>>It's absurd.
>>I WANNA PUNCH STUFF.
>Well why are you asking me? You're a grown man so go punch stuff.

Roll list
2.Terminator
4.Age of Mythology
5.League of Legends
6.R-Type
7.The Room
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue: Need a jump for the three slot, and probably an extra one. Ah heck I'll roll anyways, it's unlikely that I'll roll another 3. If I do I'll just roll again.
>>
>>53102197
Persona 5 and Crusader Kings. Or Mad Men and Overwatch if those are too much for now.
>>
>>53102382
I meant in terms of Charms.
>>
>>53102380
I don't know what I was doing, because my senses had gone numb. There was no air, space, or time anymore. We'd be in the void again soon, and I'd be on my way to my next jump. I tried speaking, and saying one last thing before I disappeared. One thing that I hoped she would hear me say.

"You're not alone anymore."
>>
>>53102412
See, stuff like this is just encouraging the shipping, you know that, right?
>>
>>53102310
Kind of? Aside from the literal and metaphysical sunlight, Solars' powers are about being superhuman in the most literal sense. They take things humans can do and amplify them into the absurd. A human can throw a rock, a Solar can throw a mountain.

Infernals aren't like that. Infernal powers work by making you more like the Yozi. So if you want to lift a mountain, you can't just take your strength and amplify it. You have to lift a mountain like a Yozi would lift a mountain. So you become a giant of brass and basalt, or you become infinitely dense and forceful, or you break the limits on your freedom that says you can't lift something that big.

As for Dragonblooded, they're okay, I guess. Their high-Essence stuff tends to be either massive manifestations of elemental power or weird conceptual stuff dealing with themes of lineage and self-sacrifice. So a Terrestrial can mind-control everyone that descends from them, or know perfectly what their ancestors would want them to do, or become temporarily much more powerful at a huge cost, or just summon a big dragon made of lightning.
>>
>>53102408
Oops, sorry. But probably, they can do anything charm wise as long as it can be fit into the themes of one Yozi with open charms. If not they can make a heretical charm for it using two or more Yozi.
>>
File: BOOSTO.gif (734KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
BOOSTO.gif
734KB, 480x270px
>>53102412
>dat line at the end
>>
>>53102310
The solar mountain-throwing thing is explicitly bullshit, and doesn't let actually work. Just throwing more successes at it doesn't mean you can suddenly throw a mountain, just because you hit an arbitrary number you set yourself.

The lunar thing /does/ work, but only on objects designed as weapons, and you still actually need the strength to lift it.

Anyway, Infernal stuff is more esoteric in general, yes. Isidoros stuff (or maybe to a lesser extent custom Malfeas stuff) could be used to get stronk though.

Tippy top for terrestrials is probably As In The Beginning, creating miles-wide natural disasters, flavored by their Aspect.

Here's the Fire one.
>Fire: A stream of molten magma explodes up from the deepest bowels of the earth as the iconic presence of the Dragon of Fire flies to the surface, incinerating everything in its path. Where it erupts, it sends clouds of ash and soot that impose a -5 external penalty. Inside the central half, the geyser inflicts 75L piercing damage and reaches aerial targets up to 500 yards above. This effect works equally well at sea, leaving behind a small island when the lava cools.
>>
>>53102412
Jump-chan, I'm rooting for you!
>>
>>53102427
>>53102441
>>53102477
So I'm confused. Every time people talk about it they seem to waffle between Exalts can really throw mountains and strangle dimensions to death or whether that's game mechanics Pun-Pun bullshit. Which is it?
>>
>>53099135
I write and post it on spacebattles
>>
>>53102477
So a Solar can throttle something that's bigger than all of reality

but can't throw a mountain

o i c
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>53102402
Thank you; I'll hold off on Persona 5 until later, but the other three are good.

1. Food Fight
2. Fallen London
3. Crusader Kings
4. Boktai
5. Supernatural
6. Ranma 1/2
7. Mad Men
8. Legend of Spyro

Queue: Overwatch
>>
>>53101884
A-Team jump when?
>>
>>53102514
That's because different people have different ideas, which leads to arguments and shitposting.
>>
>>53101938
Not even Elders, Merela did that during the war with the Primoridials.
>>
>>53102427
So would it be possible to design a Devil-Tiger based around that kind of super perfection superhuman bullshit to basically let you make Solar Charms as an Infernal?
>>
>>53102514
An exalt on their own is probably limited to mountain/city level biggatons but they can play concept ball at a decent level. This leads to a large discrepancy in power levels depending on what you focus on.

An exalt cannot actually strangle a being bigger than reality the old fashioned way, they just use hax to do it anyway despite it being impossible.
>>
>>53102514
For the most part they can. Though I don't think they can strangle dimensions, they still need to grab hold of their target somehow.

>>53102539
To be fair "reality" is slightly smaller than earth. Still ridiculous, but somewhat less so I guess.

But yeah, they're weapons designed to fight Primordials. Of course they're better at that than anything else they do.
>>
>>53102392

Perks: 800
Oh hai Jumpchan (50)
So how's your sex life? (150)
I Like Watching You Guys (300)
Very Busy Working (300)

Stuff: 200
Spoons (50)
Box of Chocolates (50)
Scotchka (100)

"Drawbacks":
...and we're back (+0)

>Where'd everybody go?
>>A movie theater I believe.
>>>Oh hey! We have guests!
>>GOOD LUCK POPS, WE'RE ROOTING FOR YOU!
>Great, guess I'll have to deal with it alone. Hopefully the insanity is focused on the main cast.

>*A few weeks later*

>I was wrong, I was so, so wrong.

Roll list
2.Terminator
4.Age of Mythology
5.League of Legends
6.R-Type
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue: Need a couple extra jumps to fill out my roll chart.
>>
>>53102649
>To be fair "reality" is slightly smaller than earth.
It used to be much bigger than earth though, until SWLiHN threw her cosmic bitch fit at the end of the war.
>>
>>53102669
How about Young Justice for one of the slots?
>>
>>53102672
Don't forget the invasion of the Fair Folk after the Usurpation, massive amounts of Creation was unwoven into Wyld after that.
>>
>>53102514
Exalted can do very impressive things, but their power really isn't focused in the physical for the most part. They were designed to kill beings made of living concepts, and then administer reality after they were dead, so their power is mostly tied up in conceptual weirdness and bureaucracy/mind control/infrastructure. That said, at high levels an Exalted can do quite nasty things by applying conceptual powers to physical situations. There's a Solar charm, Guarding Star Tactics, that can take a perfect defense and apply it to the large scale. So a Solar can do things like parry mountains falling on their army, and in the process toss the mountain kilometers away.

>>53102539
That mountain-tossing combo is a different edition than Mardukth's death, and is invalid under its rules. I'm not even sure if Merela exists in 3E. Our jumps are based on 2E, though, so it's definitely possible for you to throttle the Mountain and the Beast Upon It. You know, if he wasn't already dead. You could throttle his Neverborn form, He Who Holds In Thrall, though. Not sure if it would do anything, but you can try it.
>>
>>53102696
Sounds cool.
>>
What are some good 'reality corruption' perks? Stuff like the Corrupt power from the Guide to Evil supplement.
>>
>>53102669
How about Ravenloft, if you haven't been there already?
>>
>>53102771
Existing.
>>
>>53102771
>implying jumpers aren't innately a corruption of everything tasteful and decent
Wew lad.
>>
>>53102771
Madness Wavelength from Soul Eater.
>>
>>53102771
Isn't that pretty much what a Mary Sue is? It's already part of the Jumper package.
>>
File: Lucemon.jpg (607KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lucemon.jpg
607KB, 707x1000px
What is the best Holy race option in jumpchain? I want to awe them all with my auti- I mean Holy Holiness.
>>
>>53102941
Herald from SMT, basically makes you one of the Cardinal Archangels alongside Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael. From what I remember, you're in the middle of the pack, right behind Gabriel but a ways behind Michael.

Also, the Journey of Heaven from Shadow Realm is pretty good. The Capstone is especially good, since it not only makes you a powerful holy warrior, it also helps you get along with all angelic/heavenly beings.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>53102669

>I can't belive you guys ditched me to that world.
>>What can I say? They offered popcorn.
>>IT WAS DELICIOUS.
>And very salty too I bet.
>>YES, HOW DID YOU- WAIT, WAS THAT A VEILED INSULT?
>No, no, I'm sure you enjoyed your time without me. Let's just move on.

Roll list
2.Terminator
3.Young Justice
4.Age of Mythology
5.League of Legends
6.R-Type
7.Ravenloft
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue:
>>
>>53102941
Goddess from SDS is amazing for that
>>
File: happy yuuko.gif (457KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
happy yuuko.gif
457KB, 500x500px
>>53102036
>>53102042
27. Nichijou

- Background: New Student
- New Student Perks: Jumpers Are Cute! <Free>, MVP In Elementary {Drawing and Cookie-Baking} <Discount, 850 left>, CH-CHAN MIO! <Discount, 550 left>
- Other Perks: MY LIFE IS ON FIRE! <Free>
- Equipment: Classmates {Dark Magician Girl, Bulbasaur} <Free>, Gentlemanly Attire <Free>, Agreeable Animal {Goat} <Discount, 500 left>, Butler <Discount, 400 left>, Voucher for a Lifelong Friendship <0 left>
- Drawbacks: Slices of Life <+0>
- Future: Move On

>Bulbasaur here! Plum seems a little bored for some reason. But there's a lot of nice people here!
>I met this one girl named Nano. Someday I should ask Plum if all humans have springs inside their hands! She seemed embarassed about it, so I pretended I didn't notice.
>Also, everyone thinks my name's weird for some reason. Huh.

>1. Zootopia
>3.
>6. R-Type
>7. Spice and Wolf

>Queue:
>>
>>53103002
Pacific Rim for the main and Darkstalkers for the Queue.
>>
>>53103026
And the same to you, I guess.
>>
File: Hamtaro.jpg (9KB, 239x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hamtaro.jpg
9KB, 239x300px
>>53102366
Jump # 82 Hamtaro
Background: Hamham
Perks:
*Peka peka! Peka peka! (0)
*Always excited for an adventure (0)
*The most lovedove (100)
*Hif Hif, Hif Hif (100, Discount)
*You got out of your cage again (200, Discount)
*It’ll Work out (300, Discount)

(I have never seen the show so I know nothing)

Companions
*When we work together, it’s much better! (300)

(I know nothing so this is going to be interesting)

Wow, I admit being a cute little furry critter was a bit unexpected. The world is rather different from down here. Thankfully my owner a little boy is surprisingly a good owner who takes good care of us.

It’s amazing how huge the backyard is to us it’s like an entire jungle…surrounded on two sides by the dread dogs, though they are caged off.

This gave use a chance to relax for a bit, it was fun watching the romance bloom between Adam and the Dark magician girl, even in this form. She really has done a lot to help heal his heart after that bitch he was with.

Snowflame loves the hamster wheel and the damn ball, he loves to get coked up and run as fast as he can… unfortunately this includes the middle of the night.

It has also been nice to be able to quietly help the boy. I started subtly, casting charisma buffs on his first day of school because he was nervous, and intelligence buffs on the days of important tests.

About the biggest thing I did was when his mother got very sick (she apparently had a form of cancer) I snuck out of cage at night and braved the dangers of the upstairs (and that damn cat) to make it to his parents’ bedroom to reach her and cured her illness.

Now he is in collage and I am trying to use my matchmaking skills to find him a good mate. It won’t be long until we have to go and he should be looked after when we are gone.
>>
File: IMG_1040.png (135KB, 205x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1040.png
135KB, 205x300px
>>53102941

You just posted it.

Code Key of Pride for the win.
>>
Are there any Exalted jumps that don't forbid podding the Incarnae? I ask this not because of wanting OP companions, but because I want to prank them by taking them to the Lunars jump and importing the Unconquered Sun as a Lunar and Luna as his Solar mate.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>53103026
>>53103049
>1. Zootopia
>3. Pacific Rim
>6. R-Type
>7. Spice and Wolf

>Queue: Darkstalkers
>>
>>53103093
Say hi to Dracula and Frankenstein for me!
>>
What happened to the google drive folder for the lewd jumps?
>>
>>53103247
Brutus made a new drive explicitly to separate it from that one.
>>
>>53103275
huh okay, was it for any particular reason?
>>
File: aimbots.gif (6MB, 541x304px) Image search: [Google]
aimbots.gif
6MB, 541x304px
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>53103093
>>53103134
28. Generic Universal Monsters

- Background: Scientist
- Scientist Perks: Occult Research <Free>, Hypnotist <Discount, 900 left>, Essence Distillation <Discount, 700 left>, IT'S ALIVE! <Discount, 400 left>
- Other Perks: Weight of Ages <300 left>
- Items: Library <Free>, Lab <Discount, 200 left>, Invisibility Serum <Discount, 0 left>

>Plum here! I'm not sure what it is I've let loose, but... it actually turned out pretty well? I mean, it's one thing for people to get hooked on a new drink, but when that drink literally makes them better people - if but for a moment. Well, that's... good?
>That is good, right? I haven't done something I'm going to regret later?
>Bulbasaur doesn't seem to think anything will go wrong.
>But he doesn't know much, does he?

>1. Zootopia
>2. Darkstalkers
>3. Pacific Rim
>6. R-Type
>7. Spice and Wolf

>Queue:
>>
>>53103341
For a replacement, have Disney.
>>
>>53103318
I think it was partly because some other people had permissions on files or folders in the google drive (and thus could potentially dick around with it), and the easiest way to clear it all up was to make a new drive with a sole curator.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>53103002

Super Powers are a thing now.

Race: Human

Perks: 1000
Souvenir (Free)
Gum Up The Works (200)
Genius Intellect (300)
Most Common Superpower (Free)
Required Secondary Powers (Free)
Drain-No (200)
Incomprehensible (300)

Stuff: 300
Costume (Free)
Companion Imports - Zerakule, Flare (300)

Drawbacks: (+300)
Never a Dull Moment (+200)
JUMPCHAN! (+100)

Zerakule: Human Superhuman, Knows his own strength, Drain-No, Incomprehensible, His Reputation Precedes Him.

Flare: Human Drop-In, Drain-No, Incomprehensible, Manipulative, Stealthy.

>Those powers were just too tempting.
>>I SUPPOSE THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS SOMETIMES POPS. SO, WHAT'S THE PLAN?
>I'm going to make robots, lots and lots of robots.
>>Are you planning on global conquest? I thought you'd never ask after helping to conquer my own world.
>Actually, this time I was planning on reinforcing the police and their ability to enforce the law, otherwise the only people with any real power are the super heroes.
>>WHY WON'T THEY LET ME KILL THE BADDIES?
>Because something about them not wanting to be judge, jury, and executioner. They're ultimately civilians in the end, and have no legal power.
>>Makes sense, they'd rather not be dictators.
>>BUT IT'S SO BORING, I WANT TO KILL THE RAGING PSYCHOPATHS.
>Do relax Zerakule, they don't hold those same morals for mystical beings, aliens, or machines. So you have plenty of justifiable targets.
>>IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME.

Roll list
2.Terminator
3.Pacific Rim
4.Age of Mythology
5.League of Legends
6.R-Type
7.Ravenloft
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue: Darkstalkers
>>
>>53103406
Does anyone go to Young Justice and not take Drain No?
>>
>>53103421
It's just too good. I feel bad if I don't take it and incomprehensible.
>>
>>53103421
Wizards, mostly.
>>
>>53103421
I never have taken it. There is just so much in that jump and usually I need so many other things that I can never afford it.
>>
So fiat means things you buy keep working in future jumps even if they otherwise wouldn't. But say you have a type of magic that uses external energy from Jump A, then you go to Jump B that has similar external magic. Then you go somewhere in Jump B where there is explicitly no magic to use, like another dimension or something. Does Jump A's magic stop working or does magic suddenly exist in the place it didn't before?
>>
>>53100803
Great old ones are just stellar level, though. The beings that make up a universe and things like that are Outer Gods.
>>
>>53103632
Your powers still work, as though you were in A, because fiat. B isn't changed.
>>
>>53103632
Who knows?

That's one of those things you need to decide for yourself in your chain. A lot of people say you should buy whatever you want to keep, however.
>>
>>53103632
Jump A's magic continues working because it never used Jump B's external magic in the first place, even if you theoretically could have used Jump B's native juice to power Jump A's magic.
>>
So, Psyker abilities scale with the power of your soul, but are Blanks the same way?
>>
>>53103341
>>53103364
29. Zootopia

- Species: Serval
- Background: Drop-In <Free>
- Drop-In Perks: Cheese & Crackers! <Free>, We're Great At Multiplying <Discount, 900 left>, Zoology 101 <Discount, 700 left>, Disney Magic <Discount, 400 left>
- General Perks: You Are Even Cuter Than I Thought You'd Be! <300 left>
- Companions: Import {Everyone} <0 left>
======================
- Dark Magician Girl: Caracal, Drop-In, Cheese & Crackers! <Free>, We're Great At Multiplying <Discount, 400 left>, Zoology 101 <Discount, 200 left>, Stop! ZPD! <0 left>
- Berry Magician Girl: Ocelot, Drop-In, Cheese & Crackers! <Free>, We're Great At Multiplying <Discount, 400 left>, Zoology 101 <Discount, 200 left>, Stop! ZPD! <0 left>
- Lemon Magician Girl: Bobcat, Drop-In, Cheese & Crackers! <Free>, We're Great At Multiplying <Discount, 400 left>, Zoology 101 <Discount, 200 left>, Stop! ZPD! <0 left>
- Apple Magician Girl: Pallas' Cat, Drop-In, Cheese & Crackers! <Free>, We're Great At Multiplying <Discount, 400 left>, Zoology 101 <Discount, 200 left>, Stop! ZPD! <0 left>
- Chocolate Magician Girl: Jungle Cat, Drop-In, Cheese & Crackers! <Free>, We're Great At Multiplying <Discount, 400 left>, Zoology 101 <Discount, 200 left>, Stop! ZPD! <0 left>
- Kiwi Magician Girl: Margay, Drop-In, Cheese & Crackers! <Free>, We're Great At Multiplying <Discount, 400 left>, Zoology 101 <Discount, 200 left>, Stop! ZPD! <0 left>
- Bulbasaur: Goliath Frog, Drop-In, Cheese & Crackers! <Free>, Disney Magic <Discount, 200 left>, You Are Even Cuter Than I Thought You'd Be! <100 left>, Pawpsicles <50 left>, Doughnuts <0 left>
- The Dood Squad: Adelaide Penguin, Government Job, Under-Appreciated Lackey <Free>, Political Face <Discount, 400 left>, Green Energy <Discount, 100 left>, You Are Even Cuter Than I Thought You'd Be! <0 left>
======================

>Bulbasaur, really? You bought those?
>Yeah! They're tasty! ...ya want some?
>(cont.)
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>53103406

Perks: 500
Djawadi's Favor (Free)
Where's my shoe? (200)
Today we are Canceling the Apocalypse (300)

Stuff: 600
Plasma Grenades (Free)
Strange Notes (600)

Drawbacks: (+100)
Kaiju Groupie (+100)

>>WHY DIDN'T YOU IMPORT US? YOU USUALLY IMPORT US.
>Too expensive, taking up half my points just for tiny things?
>>I understand. I want to go a few rounds with the local giant monsters anyways.
>>THEY SHALL FEEL THE WRATH OF THE LORD OF D!
>Anyways, I found some neat notes. Got out a decoding spell and it's pretty interesting how it can turn people into those kinds of giant monsters.
>>DON'T CARE MURDERING GIANT MONSTERS NOW!
>>These impudent wretches deserve having their throats ripped out.

Roll list
2.Terminator
3.Darkstalkers
4.Age of Mythology
5.League of Legends
6.R-Type
7.Ravenloft
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue:
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>53103754
>Not right now, Bulbasaur. Right now I've got a sneaking suspicion we need to talk to the police.
>What are they gonna help us with, Plum?
>They probably know why we're all cats now.
>"You gotta come see this, dood! Everyone's-"
>We know.

>1. Disney Princess
>2. Darkstalkers
>3. Pacific Rim
>6. R-Type
>7. Spice and Wolf

>Queue:
>>
File: overman2.jpg (92KB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
overman2.jpg
92KB, 385x500px
>>53100125
>He's literally omnipotent within the scope of His creation.

Jumpers are outside of that scope and I've specced into god killing
>>
>>53103754
>>53103797
30. R-Type

- Background: Researcher
- Researcher Perks: R-Type <Free>, K-Type <Discount, 900 left>, Bydo Lab Chief <Discount, 700 left>, Renaissance Man <Discount, 400 left>
- Spacecraft: R-9A Arrowhead <Free>, Launch Bay <Free>
- Items: R9-A Figurine <Free>, Bydogen Supply <0 left>

>Plum here! The others seem to be content not to do much right now. Everyone's just looking through old journals to try and remember.
>Sometimes I do, too. It's been easier since the serum. Now I don't feel so old. Even so...
>Wait. What was that noise? No, not now! Don't do it. Don't explode! Do NOT explo-

>transmission lost

How bad is that survival roll coming up? 'Less chance of death than SMT at least' or 'too bad you can't breathe in space?'
>>
File: 1118_09.gif (33KB, 467x240px) Image search: [Google]
1118_09.gif
33KB, 467x240px
>>53103964
>I've specced into god killing
If you've dedicated your chain to it, then you're probably one of the few jumpers who has a hope of killing Him.
>>
>>53104013
Good thing those Assyrians didn't have any iron chariots.
>>
File: Aoko3.jpg (207KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
Aoko3.jpg
207KB, 450x360px
Well it's that time again I am looking for new jumps to add to the list. Any Suggestions welcome, Here is a list of places I have already been. https://pastebin.com/u26SLK0X

.8. Free Choice
>>
>>53103999
Depends on Plum's (and the magician girls in general, really) willingness to not be a hero. If they back down from actual fighting or going all out with the OCP to try and help humanity, they can probably survive easily enough just by being a normal researcher. If that's not the case... well, it would be probably less dangerous than SMT, if it weren't for that whole oxygen thing.
>>
>>53101608
Why do people insist on lying?
>>
>>53104013
I think there's a few avenues an omnipotent god might take to eliminate me, but I know there are perks against them.

Which jump has that perk which protect you from time paradoxes?

>Pic

I mean, give a modern infantry man a bunker on the high ground and a mini gun with a lot of ammo... and for part 2, we have missile destroyers with tomahawk missiles.

In the modern context old testament god isn't all that impressive.
>>
>>53104051
DC Occult and Justice League Dark.
>>
>>53104084
Yeah, and if he really was omnipotent wouldn't he just be able to erase the armies instead of having to make his angels do it? Why did he even make angels if he's omnipotent and can do literally anything himself?
>>
File: benclea.jpg (66KB, 489x265px) Image search: [Google]
benclea.jpg
66KB, 489x265px
>>53104051
The Dresden Files.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>53104054
...welp. Self-control roll go.
>>
File: db0.png (77KB, 200x186px) Image search: [Google]
db0.png
77KB, 200x186px
>>53104100
>TFW I've literally had that argument with a preacher in his church.
>>
>>53104084
>Which jump has that perk which protect you from time paradoxes?
Narnia?
>>
File: Crona 10.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 10.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
>>53104100
Seems like it'd be to send a message. "Look, God doesn't even have to get involved. He can send just a single one of his angels to protect his chosen people by slaughtering however many thousands you bring."

"The army all just croaked in their sleep at the same time." Just doesn't have the same impact or personal touch.
>>
>>53104084
Godslayer from Alterworld.

Keeps yaself from being turned to a pillar of salt anyday.
>>
>>53104116
>>
>>53104100
Boredom? 90% of what people make their jumpers do in these threads have easier ways of doing them but it's boring to do the easiest way and no fun to watch.
>>
>>53104111
>>53103999

>transmission resumed
>Oh, good. We got that under control. Maybe next time we don't wire the Device into it?
>"You got it, dood!"

>1. Disney Princess
>2. Darkstalkers
>3. Pacific Rim
>6.
>7. Spice and Wolf

>Queue:

A 6?
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>53104116
>>
>>53104051
One Piece
>>
>>53104223
Fuck off.
>>
>>53104051
Clustertruck
Code Geass
>>
>>53104213
Van Hellsing
>>
>>53104234
Um, not that anon, but rood.
>>
>>53104110
The fuck is going on in that picture? Is that Benjamin Franklin?
>>
File: Tipping pagan.jpg (65KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tipping pagan.jpg
65KB, 400x400px
>>53104204
more like
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>53104213
>>53104253
>1. Disney Princess
>2. Darkstalkers
>3. Pacific Rim
>6. Van Helsing
>7. Spice and Wolf

>Queue:
>>
So, what exactly can a sufficiently powerful Alpha Psyker of all disciplines /not/ do?
>>
>>53104322
Write a song that turns stones into intelligent three headed cats that breathe fire whenever someone sings it.
>>
>>53104322
Make friends that like him for his personality.
>>
>>53104352
>>53104356
Yeah, but are there any notable limits besides suddenly demons and insanity (both of which can be easily remedied)?
>>
>>53104110
Hey, can I hit you with a Justice League Dark question? It says "any alt forms you assume will be pushed to the absolute apex of their potential", with it "enhancing your abilities beyond others of your kind and granting new ones altogether". I was trying to work out how to apply this to other alt forms, and was wondering if you had any guidelines or benchmarks. Would it be reasonable to assume there's a similar leap for alt forms as there is from a "pale shade fluttering on the edges of the afterlife" to a being that could "realistically claim to be a god on the astral claim" for all your forms? How about for forms that start off already extremely strong, do they just become even more so? What if you're already at the peak of your kind? Or if you're way down in the hierarchy, and the peak of the form is very, very high?
>>
>>53104293
A magician pretended to be Benjamin Franklin and then cucked Strange.

>>53104390
You're basically the Captain America of that form. You're slightly beyond whatever the natural peak of your race could be in all aspects and any weaknesses they have (sunlight for vampires, Kryptonite for Kryptonians, etc.) Is nearly gone.
>>
>>53104092
>>53104110
>>53104226
>>53104247

Alright added all of those to the list, thank you for your suggestions.
>>
File: Stop Bullying.jpg (143KB, 1145x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Bullying.jpg
143KB, 1145x1056px
Rolled 8 (1d8)

I know I usually only do two builds on any given day, but I'm really fucking bored today. Moar Stalwart D. Tiger, AKA Jowart Joger.

1.Dragonlance
2.Pacific Rim
3.Heist
5.Beyblade
6.Persona 5
7.Peter Pan
8.Generic Horror Movie
>>
File: Confusion.webm (3MB, 460x814px) Image search: [Google]
Confusion.webm
3MB, 460x814px
>>53104570
>Tiger is going to a horror movie
>Tiger, the man who spends most of his time looking like a Demon.
Are we certain Tiger isn't the monster?

Oh! And I'm gonna need a replacement for that.
>>
>>53104593
How about Nanoha or Redwall.
>>
>>53104639
Redwall is accepted. Thank you anon.
>>
where are some jumps where i can get a good were form or a were form companion
>>
>>53104311
31. Muppet Treasure Island

- Background: Cabin Boy
- Cabin Boy Perks: Smart As Paint <Free>, Sailing For Adventure... <Discount, 800 left>, We're Shipmates, Aren't We Jim? <Discount, 500 left>
- Other Perks: Musical Number <Free>, Untorturable <300 left>
- Items: Clothes <Free>, Compass <Discount, 200 left>, Shipmate {Everyone as Cabin Boy} <0 left>

>Plum here! Day 27: Nobody's realized we're in league with each other yet. Or if they have, they haven't acted on it. The Dood Squad's been keeping busy with Device maintenance and trying to come up with new designs for things.
>Bulbasaur really likes it out here on the open sea. I think it's nice, too.
>Plus, everyone around here's funny. If I didn't need to get back home, I think... I think I could stay here. But I've got a degree to finish at Endymion!
>It's just too bad, though. To think, all the wonderful places I've been. Once all this is done, I'll never see them again.

>Are you sure about that?

>1. Disney Princess
>2. Darkstalkers
>3. Pacific Rim
>6. Van Helsing
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8.

>Queue:

New 8?
>>
>Killing the judeo-christian god

you fools, the real entertainment comes in messing with his followers and being immune to everything god throws at you and making them lose faith
>>
>>53104703
I would like to see the magical girls go to hamtaro
>>
File: Slayer Caste 1.jpg (55KB, 564x680px) Image search: [Google]
Slayer Caste 1.jpg
55KB, 564x680px
>>53104570
Horror Movies- ...Do you not see the huge fucking wings, or the horns? I am the monster.
0/1600
Rolled for 23
Hunter
Free Experience
Discount Slayer
Discount Instinct
Defender
Sometimes Dead is Better- When I stab something, it should die. And stay dead. "Coming from the man with skin tougher than armor?" "Quiet Raven"
Detective
Free Chainsaw
'Leather' Bound Spell-book- "Seriously" What? "It's human skin" I've dealt with worse.

Dragged to Hell+300- You think this is the first time Demons have tried to drag me to hell!? This isn't even the third time! "I think Tiger has a problem" "Killing Demons is never a problem" "But" "Never. A. Problem."
Pedophobia+200- Time to play kick the baby! "No, don't kick the god damn baby" "...OK, he might have a problem"
Poltergeist+100

I feel kinda bad for the Monsters to be perfectly frank.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>53104719
>>53104703
>1. Disney Princess
>2. Darkstalkers
>3. Pacific Rim
>6. Van Helsing
>7. Spice and Wolf
>8. Hamtaro

>Queue:

Last one for the night.
>>
>>53104745
>KICK THE BABY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWQO3BChV1w
>>
File: Best Wakfu Girl.gif (3MB, 597x336px) Image search: [Google]
Best Wakfu Girl.gif
3MB, 597x336px
>>53104761
>Economics with cute wolf girls
Lucky you. I suggest Twilight.
>>
>>53104782
They've already been to Twilight.
>>
>>53104779
That was the joke yes.

>>53104792
Fuck. I dunno. Homeworld.
>>
So what's the general guideline for coming up with a Reality Marble's chant / mantra?
>>
>>53104698
Overlord
>>
>>53104512
How strong is the boost to magic for being a Sorcerer Supreme?
>>
So, what would you guys categorize jumps by?

What makes a Jump low-powered? Medium? I'm working on a chain that slowly ramps up power (Not counting drawbacks in that, though. If I take one that ramps up the local power level, then so be it.), and I have no idea where to start.
>>
File: Chain Rating.pdf (36KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Chain Rating.pdf
36KB, 1x1px
>>53104821
Have an outdated thing I abandoned.
>>
File: 18 x Krillin.webm (2MB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
18 x Krillin.webm
2MB, 650x450px
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>53104745
1.Dragonlance
2.Pacific Rim
3.Heist
5.Beyblade
6.Persona 5
7.Peter Pan
8.Redwall

Gonna need another replacement.
>>
I think that I remember the FMA anime having a scene or something where Edward lists out all of the weights from different elements, and they are all simple elements, not the complex proteins and shit that a human body would have. Does that mean that FMA alchemy can be used to make/shape complex molecules? Or is it mostly limited to reshaping elements and molecules?
>>
>>53104843
Oh god damn it. I don't want to be fat, smelly, and constantly hungry. I don't want to be my brother.
>>
File: Nina_ChimeraForm.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nina_ChimeraForm.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>53104849
Apparently
>>
>>53104860
Go Gorger or Yhetee.

Then you're simply smelly and constantly hungry.
>>
>>53104711
This post would have been a thousand times better if it had 666 in it.

But still sure thing Satan.
>>
>>53104813
Maybe twice as powerful in your chosen dimension?
>>
>>53104782
>Those Teeth and That Laugh.

I didn't realize that Undyne was in Wakfu.
>>
>>53104821
The... amount of power attained in the jump? Which can be quite different from the amount of power thrown around in the setting, mind you.

A jump that's about normal humans doing normal things, and offers abilities on that level, is obviously lower powered than a jump that's about low-level superhumans (think running as fast as a bike and breaking down brick walls, but still not hitting Mach 1 or tearing apart steel), which is in turn lower powered than a jump that's about mountain-wrecking martial artists and ki wizards.

With the amount of jumps available, and the subjectivity of the matter, you're not gonna get a list of everything ever from lowest powered to highest powered.
>>
>>53104901
General Crazytits, AKA Frida Mofette, is from a magic-punk society that hates the Gods.
>>
>>53104843
Fate/Stay night, or fate zero if he has been there.
>>
>>53104918
Fate/Zero, accepted.
Though this raises the question of "what the fuck is Ilya gonna do in her own past?"The answer scares me.

Then again Ammy is gonna smash the fucking grail for revenge for what happened last time
>>
>>53104901
Fucking Undertale fans, I swear. Shoving their piece of shit indie game in everything. Goddamn, what fucking mongoloids.
>>
>>53104952
>Ammy
Why do you keep using options from a banned jump? How much spite can one man hold for an author of an imaginary CYOA module?
>>
>>53104956
>>53104974
Butthurt for the sake of butthurt.
>>
>>53104761
>>53104799
32. Spice and Wolf

- Background: Little God <800 left>
- Little God Perks: Little God {A library} <Free>, Fluffy Tail {Cat} <Free>, Respect of the Divine <Free>, An Experienced Eye <Discount, 700 left>, Aesthetic of the Gods {Cute} <Discount, 500 left>
- Companions: A Friendly Deity {Everyone} <-100 left>
- Items: Barrel of Apples <Free>, Exceptional Wine <Discount, -200 left>
- Drawbacks: The Peasant Way <0 left>

>Companion builds in next post
>>
>>53104982
Not butthurt, I've just developed a distaste for the disgusting wastes of space that call themselves "Undertale fans".
>>
>>53105004
Totes butthurt.
>>
>>53104986
===============
- Maya: Little Good {A library} <Free>, Fluffy Tail {Cat} <Free>, Respect of the Divine <Free>, An Experienced Eye <Discount, 300 left>, Aesthetic of the Gods {Cute} <Discount, 100 left>, To Pass The Time <0 left>
- Berry: Little Good {A library} <Free>, Fluffy Tail {Cat} <Free>, Respect of the Divine <Free>, An Experienced Eye <Discount, 300 left>, Aesthetic of the Gods {Cute} <Discount, 100 left>, To Pass The Time <0 left>
- Lemon: Little Good {A library} <Free>, Fluffy Tail {Cat} <Free>, Respect of the Divine <Free>, An Experienced Eye <Discount, 300 left>, Aesthetic of the Gods {Cute} <Discount, 100 left>, To Pass The Time <0 left>
- Apple: Little Good {A library} <Free>, Fluffy Tail {Cat} <Free>, Respect of the Divine <Free>, An Experienced Eye <Discount, 300 left>, Aesthetic of the Gods {Cute} <Discount, 100 left>, To Pass The Time <0 left>
- Chocolate: Little Good {A library} <Free>, Fluffy Tail {Cat} <Free>, Respect of the Divine <Free>, An Experienced Eye <Discount, 300 left>, Aesthetic of the Gods {Cute} <Discount, 100 left>, To Pass The Time <0 left>
- Kiwi: Little Good {A library} <Free>, Fluffy Tail {Cat} <Free>, Respect of the Divine <Free>, An Experienced Eye <Discount, 300 left>, Aesthetic of the Gods {Cute} <Discount, 100 left>, To Pass The Time <0 left>
- Bulbasaur: Little Good {A farm} <Free>, Fluffy Tail {Cat} <Free>, Respect of the Divine <Free>, An Experienced Eye <Discount, 300 left>, Aesthetic of the Gods {Cute} <Discount, 100 left>, To Pass The Time <0 left>
- Dood Squad: Little Good {A smithy} <Free>, Fluffy Tail {Cat} <Free>, Respect of the Divine <Free>, An Experienced Eye <Discount, 300 left>, Aesthetic of the Gods {Cute} <Discount, 100 left>, To Pass The Time <0 left>
===============

I made the same typo 8 times over somehow.

>Plum here! This place is nice and relaxing. I bet... I bet I could sleep all day here.
>Still have to get back, but I'm not sure how.
>Maybe... maybe there's an answer somewhere.
>>
>>53104051
JJBA
>>
>>53104982
How is showing solidarity with a departed jumpmaker butthurt. Even though no one in this thread possesses a single iota of accountability, it's actions remain unchanged.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>53105022
>If we found someplace close to home, then maybe we could...
>That's an idea.

>1. Disney Princess
>2. Darkstalkers
>3. Pacific Rim
>6. Van Helsing
>7. Homeworld
>8. Hamtaro

>Queue:

Let's see where they end up in the morning.
>>
>>53105024
alright thank you added to the list. I guess I am going to wind up with two stands now... I am going to have to get around to making them.
>>
Are there any themes developed across your journeys entirely on accident, whether it's based on your perk choices or poor decision-making skills?

Help.

I've accidentally developed a BDSM / masochism theme and I'm not sure how to avoid it now as combat gets VERY uncomfortable. I can't seem to fight anymore without the jokes being made.
>>
>>53105053
>spoiler
Anon we need the deets.
>>
>>53105053
I started gaining a theme for dragons as my chain went on, and-

>spoiler
Okay, hold up. How did you manage that?
>>
>>53105053
I'm currently on a persona kick, and am trying to limit myself to 22 (major) companions.

Kids/parents don't count.

or did you mean something like 'always try to be a magical girl expy'? Because I think...

Um. I think I actually gave myself a phantom thief theme. Or at least crime boss. Jumper Moriarty was kind of a defining moment for my jumper.
>>
>>53089783
a LOT. As in, quite a few soul-boosting powers before getting psyker powers. Just ballpark it.
>>53096911
Xirkin is my Whip. In whip form it's got a personality and name, but sometimes i just call it "whip". But it's also a Sword, Staff, Shield and Spear, for High dmg/High mag/Defence/Soul and Range, respectively.
>>
File: sometimes you need a hug.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
sometimes you need a hug.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>53105053
It's gonna be okay.
>>
>>53105097
Would taking I Will Surpass God, a few soft-cap perks, and training my body to Superman-levels be enough?
>>
Are there any perks or powers that can turn a zombie back into a normal person?
>>
>>53105053
I accidentally became a war god who is also a storm god. Still don't know how that happened.

Okay, now I'm curious. How did THAT happen?
>>
>>53105053
Writer Nika stumbled into becoming a magical girl deity who empowers those who seek to make this world a better place. Ironically, they're kind of a lazy asshole but they have people around them who are as good at training heroes so they get touted as some great legendary trainer because they happen to be the leader of the team when really they just laze around doing magic shit and working on things.

While the companions do the real work of training the magical girls. They're just the technician.

Doctor's Companion Nika somehow became a fucking nasty crime thief who's very good at running away and who's version of psychology involves going into someone's mind palace and talking with their Shadow and stealing their treasure. There's also a constant question that comes up often that if the "practical" solution really is the "right" solution as well.
>>
>>53105053
Any chain that does not start with the intent of being a time traveler will soon find that they do become so. Also poison themes.
>>
>>53105135
So you're the Nameless King?
>>
>>53105097
Would it work after acquiring psyker powers? Is there a generic "psyker power factor" that applies across disciplines, or would an Alpha biomancer have to start from the bottom rungs to be similarly powerful in psychokinesis?
>>
WHY ARE ALL OF YOU SO WEAK?
>>
File: Where's the party.jpg (60KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Where's the party.jpg
60KB, 750x600px
>>53104843
Warhammer: Ogre Kingdoms- ...No one else is coming with me. "bu-" No.
0/1800
Brusier
Rolled for 27
The Rock Skulls Tribe- I'll turn them into an army to be feared.
Free Ogre Traits
Free Thick as a Rock
Hail to the God of Fire
Further It Goes, Harder It Gets- I will not allow myself to be corrupted by Demons
Free Irongut
Free Me and My Boys
Discount Crusher Guts
Discount Tyrant
Discount Making a Name for Yourself
Free Gut Plate
Discount Tyrant Crown
Ancient Frost Dragon

The Biggest of the Big+300- I am the Imperator, and I will rule all!
Wrath of the Mountain Gods+300- FUCKING GODS!
Bad Manners+200
----
Scenarios Completed-
Twin Peaks, The Skyfather
----

One way or another, there will be a new Overtyrant.
>>
File: Poison.jpg (193KB, 1451x1738px) Image search: [Google]
Poison.jpg
193KB, 1451x1738px
>>53105147
So you're a trap, then?
>>
>>53105164
The poison, probably.
>>
>>53105097
How many soul boosters do we even have? I can only think of Strong Soul from Soul Eater and Powerful Soul from Anima.
>>
>>53105164
Weak? Yes. I'm weak. I don't deny that. Life is weak. Mortal. Fragile.

Death is final. Death is eternal. Death is His realm.
>>
File: kaichou-wa-maid-sama-ep-24-2.jpg (78KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
kaichou-wa-maid-sama-ep-24-2.jpg
78KB, 1366x768px
>>53105062
>>53105070
>mfw
A lot of powers and abilities based on control of whips, chains, string, and webs - Thread Magic from Fairy Tail, Bind in Madoka, Hogtie that Varmint in Red Dead Redemption, Spider-Man web shooting, that kinda thing.

The idea was I'm non-lethal, so restraining my foes is gonna be the best option to reach a suitable end. In this instance I'm also a bit of the party tank - durable and confrontational enough to force enemy attention onto me so that either I can subdue them or distract them for one of my allies to make their play.

Everything was going well until someone started moaning and the fucking puzzle pieces fell into place.

And now my wife won't stop giving me shit over it.

>>53105077
Accidentally phantom thief counts, yes.
>>
>>53105164
K-Khorne senpai, is that you?
>>
>>53105189
There's only one thing to do now, anon.

Own that shit.

USE IT.
>>
>>53105164
I haven't hit ten Jumps yet since this chain has a companion from P5.
>>53105147
Hey, there's a difference between "Has fairly androgynous features" and "Has clearly undergone either fairly extensive surgery or magic."
>>
>>53105189
See, the thing here is that P5 isn't even in my chain yet. I've only got about 15, and I havent touched it in a few weeks.

But I was working on a build for it, and I chose to call my persona 'Moriarty'. Mostly because the Sherlock jump was... #8? So i've actually been there.

And considering that I intend to take both CRIMEBOY and CRIMEJUMPER, you can see where this is going to go.

...Fuck, this is a thing now.
>>
Hey Mardukth, when you update Infernals os there any chance you'd allow us to "filter" spells from other systems through Yozi themes if we buy the Yozi Initiation perk? If only just for the aesthetics.
>>
>>53105164
Too much responsibility. Seriously, it's like "ooh, jumper, save the Earth" and "jumper, jumper, save the galaxy". Stuff that. It's okay for a lark but as a full-time it's more stress than it's worth.
>>
>>53105340
wait we have a exalted infernal jump i cant find it on the drive
>>
>>53105164
Main Chain: "...Excuse me? I can probably rip out your soul or have my war hamsters devour you on the spot. I won't because I don't kill unless the person really deserves it, but I can totally do that to you."

Writer Chain: "You're so fucking loud, I just want to chill and watch magical girls kick ass and record their stories. Leave me alone."

Doctor's Companion Chain: "Because I prefer to solve things with smarts. I'm not totally weak. I just don't shove weapons around willy nilly because The Doctor doesn't like it when I make people mini pincushions with my magic."
>>
>>53105447
It's in the Exalted folder in the Jumps With Their Own Folders Folder.
>>
>>53105568
thank for some reason it only showed abyssals and dragonblood on my computer
>>
>>53105613
>abyssals
Hwut
>>
>>53105619
my computer is messing up on me or its the 1 hour of sleep im working on
>>
>>53105651
No I mean we straight-up don't have Abyssals. Do you mean Lunars?
>>
>>53105674
We had a WIP? If it was uploaded at all, it might have gotten into the finished folder instead of the WIPs folder at one point and Google inexplicably dredged up an old version for them.
>>
File: Justice for Nazarick.jpg (31KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Justice for Nazarick.jpg
31KB, 564x564px
HAHAHAHA! A build for Justice! Not Stalwart D. Tiger! I bet you never saw it coming!

A Practical Guide to Evil Universe-
0/1600
Rolled for 18
Legion Trained- This is gonna end GREAT
Rolled for The Tower- An Orc, with a Name, who is a Hero. At The Tower. There are gonna be SO many assassins.
Free Legion Trained
Discount Legion Spellcaster
Discount Deconstruction
Namer
Turn of Destiny- OOC: 100 points shy of "Hit them with the box", infinite sadness
Free Goblin Metal
Discount Mage Tower- The Property Addiction must be fed.

----
Name- Paladin
Hero
0/800
RAGE- Justice is a man of Redemption, and helping others. He believes wholely in redemption, because it was from Redemption he came to be. He can never forget his nature, and the rage that comes so easily.
PROTECT- To protect others and save them is Justice's overarching goal in life.
MENTOR- But one man can't save the world. One must teach others how to save themselves, and each other.

----

Greenskin+300- Whythefucknot?
'Favored' by Dwarves+200
Overdramatic+100- YOU FOOL! I'm already this way!
>>
>>53105476
>war hamsters
...Go on.
>>
>>53104512
Do you think the Gunnerkrigg court shapeshifting perks that turn you into a discount Coyote would benefit from the Primordial perk?
>>
>>53103638
You're probably gone but-Cthulhu's descriptions explicitly says he's utterly puny compared to the other Great Old Ones.

It shows, too. Shuma's power destroys multiple galaxies simply from being contained in a mortal vessel.
>>
>>53105763
Don't be an idiot
>>
>>53105177
Poison is a shemale, not a trap. Traps are all natural. Poison has had surgery but still has a dick, thus is a shemale. No dick, it'd just be transsexual.
>>
>>53105773
I'm here. The thing is, yes, Cthulhu is kinda of a bitch. But when other GOOs are talked about later, they're shown to be star-level. Not universal like this Shuma-Gorath guy is.

I'm talking about original Lovecraftian Mythos, by the way.
>>
>>53099135
I've started writing on and off, but have been busy with school. Eventually, i'm gonna fill in the back ~100 jumps with writefagging because i have it all drawn out in my head (Pretty good memory) but that's for after finals, which end next week. I think i only have like 3 up, and one is shit quality. Anyways, here it is.
hopchain.wordpress.com
>>53105159
Yeah, i dunno what i was thinking before.
>>53105180
I know Dishonored has 2. I'm sure i can dig around.
Anyways, because it's psychic, i wank that will and soul are one in the same. Only 'Strong Soul' perks are theoretically more effective.
>>
File: 1484944418643.jpg (109KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484944418643.jpg
109KB, 1200x1000px
>>53105164
Because running around full powered all the time is boring. I like to play with injury and death. Makes things more fun.
>>
>>53099135
I write very

very

very

very bad smut.
>>
>>53105763
Doubt it, famalam.
>>
>>53105773
By the way, I think part of the issue is that a lot of people think GOOs are Outer Gods. They are not. GOOs are simply a race of aliens so very much greater than even the other Lovecraftian aliens you're familiar with.

btw, Dagon and Hydra aren't Outer Gods either. They're fat Deep Ones in the Cthulhu Cult.
>>
>>53105807
Aight, fair enough. It's been a while and I only found out Shuma's apparently canon to both franchises by some IP quirk, so I'm mainly just going by comics!Shuma here.

>>53105852
I'm absolutely aware about the GOO-Outer God difference though.

Always found it weird an Outer God-human hybrid is apparently puny enough to be killed by an angry non-cult mob with basic eldritch lore training.
>>
File: unclear.jpg (42KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
unclear.jpg
42KB, 800x682px
>>53099135
I imagine

And then I rebuild

And then I rebuild again

Occasionally there's constants but even those get deviated
>>
>>53105872
>Outer God-human hybrid
Not just any Outer God, but wasn't it Yog-Sothoth himself? He's a pretty big deal.

>It was an All-in-One and One-in-All of limitless being and self—not merely a thing of one Space-Time continuum, but allied to the ultimate animating essence of existence's whole unbounded sweep—the last, utter sweep which has no confines and which outreaches fancy and mathematics alike. It was perhaps that which certain secret cults of earth have whispered of as YOG-SOTHOTH, and which has been a deity under other names; that which the crustaceans of Yuggoth worship as the Beyond-One, and which the vaporous brains of the spiral nebulae know by an untranslatable Sign...
>>
>>53105872
Well, Yog's power is from him being everyone and everything yet existing outside of it. Kinda hard to transfer that down genetically.
>>
File: flat hamster.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
flat hamster.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>53105726
I took the hamster army from the hamtaro option as a reward. I then proceeded to breed the fuck out of them and genetically enhance them.

They revere me for power, and I have bred and genetically enhanced them to have super regeneration, to take on the generic traits of those they consume, and I have specifically hunted down Bazett and Aoi Tokiomi from the Nasuverse specifically for the bloodline's sorcery traits to make them better at killing and magic. They can consume anything I set them on. They use Fire Emblem tomes as magic for killing. They are powerful.

They specialize in magic, but some who are less magically inclined hone their skills in axes, swords, and lances. Playing Fire Emblem games are mandatory tactical education. They ride corgis into battle, which are vicious creatures as well. The corgis are the mounts and the support healers.

They have a war culture and are always fighting on another and eating, usually a freshly hunted boar or monster. I have a strict taboo on cannibalism. I don't want them eating each other.
>>
>>53105963
Actually, cannibalism is acceptable in a specific circumstance. When a hamster dies of old age, the baby hamsters devour the body so a new generation may gain his power.

The cycle begins anew, once more.
>>
>>53106019
IRL isn't it the opposite, where mother hamsters will eat their own babies if they panic?

>>53105902
>>53105957
I mean, if you want to get technical Shubby's power has something to do with reproduction as far as we know, and the thing about being a limitless all-in-one embodiment of existence is that logically it would share aspects with the things it embodies.
>>
>>53106019
Well, there's nothing morally wrong with eating those that died of natural causes, as long as you're not in a reality where the dead need their bodies (like egyptian mythology).

Though, it's also extremely risky and dangerous as far as diseases go. I don't know about hamsters, but since humans were ancestrally cannibals, a lot of conditions have come into being that transfer really well when a human eats another one and are very fatal.
>>
>>53106046
That's why you gotta cook the meat. Especially brain matter, you can't just eat that raw. Need to kill the dangerous bacteria & stuff that messes you up. Treat it like a pig, you don't go chowing down on raw pork. Or scoop pig brains for a slurpie.

Also could someone upload the Ogre Kingdoms to the Upload Folder?
>>
>>53106045
Maybe the thing was so weak because it was so relatively young too. I mean, since when have offspring instantly been as strong or near as strong as their parents?
>>
>>53106110
Cooking won't save you from kuru senpai.
>>
>>53106045
Curiously, Yog never makes use of another being's power like that.
>>
>>53105963
MOTH "ABOMINATION AGAINST NATURE" DOES NOT MEAN "FUN"
>>
>>53105963
You've turned hamsters into proto-Johj.
I hope you're proud of yourself.
>>
>>53106111
You guys are talking about the Dunwich Horror?

Well the book Through the Gates of the Silver Key has another child of Yog, who is the main character. He wasn't raised by a crazy cult so he has a human appearance,and we specifically know he has to train and grow to understand the weirdness he can do. Yog even asks him directly at one point if he's been properly training/researching how shit works.
>>
>>53106118
Hamster brains do not have the prions that cause kuru in humans or hamsters. Their bodies are different from human brains or bodies.

>>53106045
I know cannibalism is a thing in typical hamsters. That's why I explicitly made it forbidden unless in funerary cannibalism and I made the hamsters intelligent and have emotional control like humans do.
>>
>>53106188
Cranky moth.
>>
>>53106188
I feel like you could have probably picked a better model for "intelligent and have emotional control" than humans.
>>
>>53106110
If you're heating your food hot enough to destroy prions, odds are you've already destroyed all the caloric value of it as well.
There's no real defense or cure for prions. The only recourse is to avoid contamination at all costs.
At least, in the real world.
It's the reason they don't sell beef infected with Mad Cow disease.
>>
File: smug emiya.png (231KB, 652x624px) Image search: [Google]
smug emiya.png
231KB, 652x624px
>>53106154
It does in my chain. Also that is the best response to anything I have ever done. Thank you for making my night.

>>53106173
Well...actually, I made them to deal with the Johj. I had the idea bouncing around in my head and I read somewhere that hamsters eat bugs, so I figured since the Johj ate moths, I might as well make an army of creatures that ate bugs like the Johj for a delectable touch of irony.
>>
>>53106209
Listen, I might sit around in my lab cranking out abominations against nature, but I cannot abide by parents eating their own children. It's fucked up.

>>53106217
I understand humans the best, so they're easier to control when their psychology is similar to mine.
>>
>>53105847
What about acquired Lunar shapes?
>>
File: help me.png (6KB, 543x111px) Image search: [Google]
help me.png
6KB, 543x111px
I ROLLED TO SEDUCE THE MISAKA CLONES!
WHAT DO?
>>
>>53106305
Don't let Touma or Accelerator muscle in on your territory like they do in canon.
>>
File: YES HAPPY YES.gif (467KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
YES HAPPY YES.gif
467KB, 550x400px
>>53106305
Nice.
>>
>>53105963
I want to see the horror movie where you turn up to a perfectly ordinary world and unleash Hamster-geddon. Swarms of hamsters burrowing out from underground until there's no safe place to stand. Dread chants from those that ride their corgi steeds. Cities crushed beneath their mighty hamster wheel. And when the squeaking stops? Silence.
>>
File: 065 - gq1tatg.png (25KB, 208x272px) Image search: [Google]
065 - gq1tatg.png
25KB, 208x272px
>>53106315
That was in response to the 69 number btw

>>53106318
I'm far too benevolent to unleash them upon a world full of innocents. Oh...but to my enemies that deserve it. Oh yes. A scenario like that happens.
>>
>>53106305
Get super endurance.
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>53106305
You also rolled 14% to hide the clones from the Yuri-demon who likes Misaka.
YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM YOUR SINS!
>>
>>53106296
I have no clue, honestly. If I had to guess, with my limited knowledge of Lunars, I'd say it would probably affect your true forms but not your false shapes.

>>53106305
Hope you like shock-play, buddy.
>>
>>53106305
On bright side, you got yourself a lot of waifus. Make sure to knock them up & treat them nicely.
>>
>>53106458
Does it apply retroactively, to alt-forms you've obtained in the past? If a form has multiple "stages/evolutions" it can go through or acquires new abilities with power or age, does it push you to the peak of where you currently are, or is it a one-time upgrade to your base?
>>
>>53106527
>Does it apply retroactively, to alt-forms you've obtained in the past?
Yes.

>If a form has multiple "stages/evolutions" it can go through or acquires new abilities with power or age, does it push you to the peak of where you currently are, or is it a one-time upgrade to your base?
Peak of where you currently are.
>>
>>53106578
Noice. Thanks, m8.
>>
>>53103787

Perks: 650
Basic Moveset (Free)
Taunts (Free)
Not-So-Ancient Fighting Style (100)
Tough As Nails (Free)
I'll sleep when I'm dead (Free)
Comes the Dawn (100)
Get Out Of There! (200)
Holier Than Thou (250)

Stuff: 350
Cool Coat (Free)
Iconic Accessory - Wizard Hat (50)
Merry Band (100)
Crown of Makai (200)

Zerakule: Cursed, Altered Form - Werewolf, Magical Morphology, Iconic Accessory - Scarf.

Flare: Blooded, Demonic Lineage, Hellfire, Asidespace.

>Merry Christmas Flare.
>>A crown? You shouldn't have~
>>WHY DO I NEVER GET ANYTHING?
>You got your freedom, what more do you want?
>>I WOULDN'T MIND A PRESENT EVERY NOW AND THEN.
>Oh grow up, you're acting so childish.
>>I JUST FEEL LIKE I DON'T FEEL APPRECIATED SOMETIMES IS ALL.
>>Oh you poor dear, don't you worry. I'll appreciate you~
>>I NEED AN ADULT!
>You are an adult.

Roll list
2.Terminator
4.Age of Mythology
5.League of Legends
6.R-Type
7.Ravenloft
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue: I wouldn't mind a replacement for 3.
>>
>>53106607
Sure thing.
>>
>>53106638
Final Fantasy 1?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>53106638

I seem to roll central numbers a lot more often then edge numbers, seems odd to me.

Roll list
2.Terminator
3.Final Fantasy 1
4.Age of Mythology
5.League of Legends
6.R-Type
7.Ravenloft
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue:
>>
>>53106665
>Four 3 rolls in a row

Now this is just getting silly.
>>
>>53106674
It happens, I've gotten events like that. After the third I just fudge it and re-roll
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>53106665

>>53106698
Alright. I want to give the other rolls a chance at least, Super Mario RPG has been on there since the start IIRC.

Roll list
2.Terminator
3.Final Fantasy 1
4.Age of Mythology
5.League of Legends
6.R-Type
7.Ravenloft
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue:
>>
>>53106458
It's kind of weird, yeah.

>During the change, observers see the character’s features shift. Hair grows or scales form on his skin, the face acquires a beak or loses the porcine snout, and hands become hooves or talons turn to feet as he changes to or from an animal form. When in a given form, the Lunar is really that creature. His skin is its skin, his voice the animal’s voice, his blood its blood. It does not register as a magical disguise to Essence sight. Only the character’s mind and the core of his Essence remain his own. Anything the character carries or wears disappears with the transformation...

>Shapes, once learned, do not age. No matter how long since the original victim’s death, the shape the Lunar knows does not grow old or weak. The shape’s hair and fingernails may grow, but only time spent in the form contribute to such growth. Skin may tan, but only when that shape is actually under the sun. In either case, any changes to the false shape disappear
once the character re-dons that shape—letting a shape tan, then shifting to another form and back produces a shape as it appeared before it tanned. With Changing Plumage Mastery, Lunars may control these aspects of their shapes. While in another shape, the character’s true forms age but do not otherwise suffer the passage of time—hair and nails do not grow, skin does not tan (but may eventually wrinkle), etc.
>>
>>53106641
Idea for a Trickster capstone item: A version of the Serpent Crown which can be mystically remoulded to become a vessel for other cosmic entities' power, letting you channel it through your own magic?

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Serpent_Crown
>>
>>53106713

Perks: 900
Gatherer (100)
Tactics (100)
Builder (200)
Researcher (200)
Titan (300)

Stuff: 100
Ulfsark Arms (100)

>So, we're in the middle of nowhere, the local gods are trying to murder each other, and there wasn't much worth my time here. What's the plan?
>>"Goddess" sounds wonderful to my ears~
>>I WANT TO STAB SOME GIANT MEN!
>Right, independent faction it is then. I'll see what I can do about scrounging some people up.
>>DIDN'T YOU FIGURE OUT HOW TO TURN ROCKS INTO PEOPLE YET?
>Well, yes, polymorph any object is extremely potent. But honestly I'd rather not, it seems a bit too odd.
>>I would allow you to change them into my kin afterwards.
>Well, alright, but only once or twice to get us started. I don't enjoy using the Wish spell too often.

>Puddly Jumper and Friends form a new Pantheon!

Roll list
2.Terminator
3.Final Fantasy 1
5.League of Legends
6.R-Type
7.Ravenloft
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue: New jump required.
>>
>>53106836
Slime Rancher. It's about time you got a waifu.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>53106836
>>53106849
But those slimes are animals! It'd like dating a monkey for a human!

Roll list
2.Terminator
3.Final Fantasy 1
4.Slime Rancher
5.League of Legends
6.R-Type
7.Ravenloft
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue:
>>
>>53105763
That jump is shit.
>>
>>53106866
There's like a billion and one ways to turn an animal into a monstergirl.

Personally I copied that potion from Dark Cloud a billion times and splashed it on every single monster I met in Monster Hunter.

Let me tell you, in that world, monster hunting is just a synonym for wife hunting these days.
Thread posts: 469
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.