[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Most Powerful Chaos God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1486590887610.png (936KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486590887610.png
936KB, 1600x1000px
I was just pondering this, /tg/.

>Tzeentch is the god of planning and change.
>Nurgle is the god death and disease.
>Khorne is the god of fighting and blood.
>Slaanesh is the god of excess and sensation.

If Tzeentch's plans ever worked out then he'd win, and there'd be nothing more to plan for, nothing more to change.
If Nurgle got his way and everything died of sickness, there would be nothing more to infect and nothing more to die.
If Khorne had his way and every battle was fought, all blood finally spilled, there would be nothing left to kill.

But what of Slaanesh? After every sensation has been experienced, when every bit of excess has been had, there is still more, even if it has been done before.

In schemes, there is pleasure from success.
In disease, there is pleasure from pain.
In battle, there is pleasure from killing.

If every god had their way, Slaanesh would win.
>>
Also Slaanesh thread I guess.

Post things pleasing to Slaanesh!
>>
>>53105482

Arioch
>>
GeeDubs would find a way because of their massive boner for Chaos and their deadset mentality on having Chaos win no matter what.

If every Chaos God even came close to having no purpose, they'd just change it so Chaos wins anyway and they live on, because they're a bunch of insufferable faggots who hate their own world and fans.

My anger at GW and their smegma-tier writing aside, Slaanesh would still probably lose anyway, because he alone is the weakest of the Chaos Gods and couldn't do much by himself. Initially he was tough in 40k lore because he consumed a bunch of Eldar Gods who gave up because they hated the Eldar so much for being colossal fuckups, except Khaine, and even with all the power of the Eldar pantheon Slaanesh almost got his anal cavity torn inside out because of Khaine's pure anger and rage.

After that Slaanesh deteriorated a lot and became more of a sycophantic god who tried to suck up to the others, and all except Nurgle pretty much couldn't stand him (Khorne) or only viewed him as a useful idiot (Tzzentch).

With the other three gone, Slaanesh would be left to his own devices, and would probably be easily destroyed by pretty much any level of solid resistance or opposition.
>>
>>53105482
Canonically Khorne is the strongest simply because of all the war going on

But Slaanesh is seen as the greatest threat to the other three because of how he can encroach on their domains
>>
we need more chaos gods, shits getting old
>>
>>53105482
Khorne is generally the strongest, though it changes. Usually when one gets strong, others gang up on them and take them down a peg to the status quo. Slaanesh might be the youngest and weakest, but even he has his claws into his brothers.
>>
MOAR

CHAOS

GODZ
>>
>>53105482
I guess that's why he got BTFO in fantasy
>>
>>53105482

You're putting more thought into this than any of the writers did,
>>
This one.
>>
>>53105482
>But what of Slaanesh? After every sensation has been experienced, when every bit of excess has been had, there is still more, even if it has been done before.
No, because you can no longer exceed once all excess has become standard.
>>
>>53109032
Are you suggesting that Slaanesh is bound to die either way?
>>
>>53109069
The end of excess is death after one's craving exceeds reality's bounds.
Nurgle wins in the end. But the thing is, Nurgle also wins last. So long as there is something that can die, Nurgle's not done.
>>
File: The Truth about Chaos.jpg (525KB, 904x1321px) Image search: [Google]
The Truth about Chaos.jpg
525KB, 904x1321px
>>53105482
The Numen or also known as the Great Undivided.
>>
File: The Glory of Chaos.jpg (570KB, 904x1321px) Image search: [Google]
The Glory of Chaos.jpg
570KB, 904x1321px
>>53109915
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.