[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about that time you got magical realm'd, /tg/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: honest DM.jpg (211KB, 574x968px) Image search: [Google]
honest DM.jpg
211KB, 574x968px
Tell me about that time you got magical realm'd, /tg/.
>>
Literally never because neither myself nor anyone who's DMed for me has been that autistic or sexually frustrated.
>>
>>53102401
This desu
never let someone with more issues than you run a game
>>
>>53102359
Our Rogue Trader party once got visited a planet that was a society of humans and a small amount of peaceful Eldar, who would actually "marry" into human families - so wealthy humans would literally have Eldar waifus. We all knew goddamn well that it was a sex thing, too, because of how he described the society, and how wonderful and happy it was.

Turns out though, that the Eldar were far from benevolent, and the Eldar would use their psychic powers to manipulate their human "friends" into catering to their every need, and any and all humans who rejected the "co-op" society or discovered the insidious nature of the Eldar was imprisoned in death-camps, experimented on, and/or eaten - in any combination of that order. They also attempted to utilize human females to "surrogate" Eldar embryos, with predictably mutated results, in underground breeding farms. The Eldar were the remains of a shattered Craftworld that had long since degenerated from a Craftworld lifestyle to glorified Corsair habits, even bordering on Dark Eldar behavior in secret.

We wiped that world clean of their filth with the assistance of forces from Saim-Hainn

8/10 would play that again.
>>
File: shine on you kinky diamonds.jpg (98KB, 1662x350px) Image search: [Google]
shine on you kinky diamonds.jpg
98KB, 1662x350px
Reminder that something being fetishy =/= magical realm
>>
>>53102359
Once about 6 years ago, I was playing a game with a relatively new DM. We had played one shorter campaign before that was honestly pretty good.
Our party was working your standard Bioware plot of trying to unite a bunch of forces to combat the Sauhagin threat. Again, honestly a pretty good campaign. Unfortunately, about three months into it, we got to negotiating with a kingdom (Queendom?) of warrior-women. I wasn't on my game that night, so I didn't notice the red flags right away. We get some negotiating done, and because of fucking course, the queendom needs secured breeding partners. Now, things could have been salvaged at this point, but the DM pushed the creeper angle and the Ranger (Because of course it's the ranger, right?) bit right down. Shit got weird for the next hour or so with selecting brides and shit. The session ended with big plans for the next one.

By the next session Me and the Fighter, who also wasn't having this shit, had devised a deliciously ironic plan using some of our campaign notes to sign these mating duties off to a college of wizards we had encountered fairly early on who owed us a favor in addition to their lives when we asked them.
Naturally, the DM was a little grumpy, but let it ride. The Ranger was pissed, but since me and Fighter agreed that the Cleric was a much funnier choice to cockblock someone, he didn't really do anything about it because.
Two more times this queendom got brought up, but never really went anywhere thanks to the vigilance of Myself and Fighter, and jokes at the expense of Wizards with shattered pelvises everywhere.
>>
>>53102359
>Living in dorm in college
>Roommate is joining DM game.
>asked to join
>NOPE.jpg
>Declined joining because I know the DM and I have a good idea of what is going to happen.
>Game is hosted in our dorm for whatever reason.
>Chilling in room, roommate's girlfriend is there with me playing video games
>About hour into the DM session
>one of the other players comes into the room
>starts telling us what is happening
>DM has DMPC that is crazy strong, rich, noble heritage and all the stupid Mary Sue stuff. Mostly the noble heritage stuff. Guy has some kind of fetish for Eastern European nobles or something. Also an Elf.
>DM inserts DMPC shower assistant
>Resist urge to murder DMPC
>No one else is asked to bath
>Playing female snowflake
>Party went to some brothel or something
>Long day of adventuring
>roommate ends up unintentionally hitting on the one whore who happens to be related to the DMPC or some crap like that.
>Bath Time!
>DM starts flirting with him and asks him to describe everything
>How do you bathe?
>including the incoming sex scene
>herewego.png
>roommate is uncomfortable, but is too social inept to say so and goes with it.
>Forced to describe shower scene
>this is when the other person came in
>Drags on maybe 1/3 of session
>"What about the scented oils, anon?"
>>
File: 1386411392412.jpg (89KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1386411392412.jpg
89KB, 500x375px
>>53102431
haha not a problem
>>
>>53102359
It was a game of Maid with some folks from a kink group. We all knew the risks.
>>
I rolled a female Gnome mage just for fun once. Little did I know my GM had a thing for shortstacks (a term that I learned after the campaign). It started innocent but kept getting rather creepy in the end.
>>
I was the DM and the players decided to go whoring. They went looking a halfling wench with enormous tits. I decided to roll for it and the roll came up good, so they met Busty McChesty the hobbit stripper. I always did fade to black without going into any kind of detail, but that stripper ended the campaign stupidly wealthy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.