[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking TWISTED gm thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: curtis.jpg (65KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
curtis.jpg
65KB, 256x256px
>sign up to cyberpunk game on r20
>first session, all characters loose ALL their memory, money, and augments and we're all fugitives
>entire memory loss arc is convoluted and leads nowhere
>What is player agency?
>GM adds all other users running cyberpunk games on the site
>harasses them and breaks them down psychologically in order to protect his status as the only game of cyber on r20
>sends logs in between sessions of him talking shit to other GMs
>he's super fucking paranoid about his game's standing

What's his end game?
>>
>>53084204
>What's his end game?

I don't know, I don't care, now post GM profile and pics of the convos, cuz I don't want anyone like that near me.
>>
>>53084275
fuck, i got kicked from the group. i know there was some pretty good stuff

there was a session where we got stuck in the back of a van and one of the PCs ran off to do her own little adventure so we had to wait the whole time for like 3 hours
>>
>>53084204
His endgame is destroying the CP2020 players so that when CP2070 comes out, no one plays.

Without the competition, everyone will have to play Shadowrun, and Catalyst won't have to worry about turning the franchise from cyberpunk into urban fantasy driving away players. After all, where will they go?
>>
>>53084391
>fuck, i got kicked from the group
Oh no. How inconvenient.
>>
File: haggard.jpg (93KB, 662x658px) Image search: [Google]
haggard.jpg
93KB, 662x658px
>>53084391
>i got kicked from the group
Ask the other players for the caps
Then post the GM's profile
If you fail to do that, then your story a lying shit
>>
>>53084424
I wasn't kicked, turns out he took the whole listing actually. All I can find was this comment from a long time ago
>>
>>53084391
>>53084204

Shit that never happened.
>>
>>53084391
>i got kicked from the group
>>53084477
>I wasn't kicked

Normally it takes longer than this for lies to unravel, OP.
>>
>>53084509
>>53084483

im not lying, looks like i can't prove that tho. that sucks :(
>>
>>53084541
Let this be a lesson to you, young OP:

You shittalk your GM as he starts this shit, not when it's on its tail-end and while your GM is (probably) lurking aboot.
>>
>>53084406
>Catalyst won't have to worry about turning the franchise from cyberpunk into urban fantasy driving away players
Wasn't magic in, for ages? Or are you specifically referring to the fact that chrome seems to get shittier with each edition, while magic gets stronger?
>>
>>53084669

It's just the usual embittered grognard grogging out of his ass. Probably just mad that some broken-ass cybered up Master-of-all-trades character that he had back in 3rd or 4th isn't possible any more.
>>
>>53084541
I'll give you a pro-tip in exchange for the GM name.
>>
>>53084541
oh how inconvenient, you just so happen to have zero screencaps, player names, links or anything at all to prove your story
damn that sucks dude, i'm 100% sure this totally happened and you aren't making shit up
>>
>join game of friend of a guy I met at the local game store who I played magic with
>i had seen him a few times before
>guy invites us to his apartment instead of playing at the FLGS
>a bit weird because I don't know him but what the hell
>decide to bring my girlfriend along because she has just started playing RPGs
>it is D&D 3.5 which I haven't played since I was a teen but I help her make a character
>start at level 1, before long we are tasked with going to our first dungeon
>DM describes a lot of the desert plants like chollas and shit long the way
>kinda boring cause we are from AZ and used to the vegetation but whatever
>get to dungeon
>maze-like corridors with side rooms storing rotted scrolls and similar stuff, standard dungeon fare
>hear random squelching but even after going down like 6 different side passages we can't find anything
>suddenly we find a dead end with a chest
>girlfriend is playing rogue so she starts picking lock
>we leave her to work on this, check out side room
>suddenly squelching noise returns
>gelatinous cube
>gf is trapped as it moves past the door so she is stuck in the corner
>she is engulfed
>GM describes her being slowly dissolved for like a full thirty seconds
>she takes a shitton of damage
>dies a round later
>we run away from the cube
>feel really creeped out
>when we leave GF yells at me in the car for convincing her to go
>make excuse not to see those guys again
>she's not really into RPGs anymore
>>
>>53084541
>>53084751
The Protip is don't make shit up if you can't back shit up
>>
>>53084811
Now is this just sort of like a graphic death scene, or was it pure snuff?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.