[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raping other people sidechar as PC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>be me
>playing Werewolf the apocalypse with some guy I know for some years by know, we played many campains/oneshots together
>Playing a Metis character (for the people that don't know the setting, it's basically a mule outcast),
>In my BG I wrote what happened to the parents.
>Mother just escaped and went missing, Father got transfered into another continent, worked in a security company, Glasswalker.
>fastforward, 3 characters out of 4 got killed, mine included, so we need to roll new ones.
>we create them, without revealing them until the campain next session
>it's time to restart, our characters are gathered to one guy and we discuss one plan, so it's time for revelation.
>one of the characters players is my dead PC father.
>Well, ok?
>We keep on playing like usual, we need to discuss one way to get information from one gang,
>they hang up in one place, a bar
>the Father propose to install microphones and cameras in the gathering
>too bad it's too late to go buy some hardware to mod
>Offgame, I remind to the player that he could use its connections to the security firm to get the hardware
>He tells me to shut up, that he saw the character and changed "almost everything" because it sucked
>I'm pretty sure he just told me to make me rage for two reasons
>First: I just wrote the character to be portraited to have some ironic witty humor, and that he worked at a security company NOTHING else. He was "kinda" of ironic and acted all hacker, so I guess that he respected the line
>Second, he's that kind of player to get angry over nothing, he did that on many occassions over the years.
>I'm usual calm, but the connection today was laggy, and in the end it even crashed, so I got pretty angry myself at that.
>I call the Master on the phone, I told him that I guess the connection will not be back soon.
>He tells me to don't worry, he was going to just play one part of a scene.

Continues.
>>
File: Char Ball Itch.png (83KB, 254x193px) Image search: [Google]
Char Ball Itch.png
83KB, 254x193px
Protip: If you have a retarded story to tell type it all out in advance and then post it in quick succession.

Also cut to the chase and get to the raping of sidechar.
>>
>>53067775
>He also said that he would stop if things would eventually become too messy.
>I said "meh ok" and hang up, that's because that they usually stop if one of us has connections problems.
>The scene at the gang bar has just started when the connection crashed,I was just trying to get to their attention slowly, another player was going to talk to some people playing poker at a table that he noticed.
>When I got back I asked what was the rest of the scene like
>He told me that the player gave them money and told them We have a common enemy, let's share maybe?
>In the midtime the other two players got into the bar and ordered a beer and went away
>I just stood there all the time doing nothing
>My rage didn't stop during that one hour, just got stronger, so I burst, telling the master that I didn't like that, because they may take all the action themselves and if the characters are even going to say something like "you didn't do anything" I was going to get angry.
>I also didn't like it, because my plan was to get there slowly, gaining their trust without having to "convince" them to then join forces and become member by showing them our worth
>probably all went to bullshit now because the Master decided to continue the action
>On part of that, I also made notice that I didn't like the player response from before, that even so, it's not even true that I cannot say anything about it, because I created that character, and that in the end, I didn't like the fact that he created this character by using my backstory without asking me anything.
>The master thinks that I'm upset only because he used my sidechar, and tells me "I GAVE HIM PERMISSION" and that the character may have changed during the years.
>That makes me even more angry, but I continue my point that I just didn't like his response, even because I just wanted to help
So what do /tg/ think about this situation?
How would you handle players tried to bring to the spotlight some random sidechar you created?
>>
>>53067927
I'm sorry about it, I also had to edit the post because of space limitations, so it may get messy in some points because I didn't double check.

He raped the char because he was playing it poorly, he basically didn't talk much, and most of the time was just making fun of one character name, to then say "I can hack".

If we exclude the fact that the char was far distant from my vision of the sidecharacter I had in mind (You know that feeling when you create a background and you also imagine the face and movements of even the most useless of characters? That). This is just poor interpretation, and I found it to be a dick move to just take it without even asking and also say a "fuck you" when I just try to suggest one thing that made sense.

A Similar situation happened time ago on a Dark Heresy campain, one character wanted to play the mother of his character, I asked the original campain master and he was ok with that, and the original creator was ok because he was the one to ask for it in the first place.

Many months after the campain finished the original master just came up with "Nope, it didn't happened in the same universe"
Fucking God the rage.
>>
>>53068007
>"I GAVE HIM PERMISSION"
But he's not the one who made the character. You are. He can't give permission in your stead unless you allowed it.
>>
>>53068186
>>53068007
>>53067775

Sounds like a fairly minor thing to have a dispute over, though the GM's attitude seems obnoxious.

Generally this shit is something that should be cleared up beforehand. If you're precious about your creations then you should ask others using them to respect your design choices. Actually, it's generally good etiquette for anyone using someone else's character, even if a side character, to make sure they're going along with what the creator wanted.
>>
>>53068253
He just told me "Just imagine him to be an APOCRYPHAL version of the character."
>The funny thing is that he's the same master that said "Nope, didn't happen in the same universe" In the previous example.
>Too bad that you can say that's the same character without doubt, because he appeared in the same campain, has the same fucking name and tribe, you cannot "Nope, didn't happen" out of this.
Why didn't he roll a different character? Creating a character like that in the WoD is a piece of cake, but in this case he WANTED to unearth a particular character with a definite meaning.
Combine that with the fact that his previous character was a "rival" to mine, (more likely he didn't like it and was more treating him like shit than anything) I just hope he doesn't go "pissing on the corpse" route just for the sake of it.
>>
Sounds like you play with a bunch of assholes, which isn't surprising if you play WtA in this day and age. Play a better game with better people.
>>
File: sondm.jpg (44KB, 750x587px) Image search: [Google]
sondm.jpg
44KB, 750x587px
With raping of side characters in the title and with Werewolf: The Yiffening as the game I was expecting more. I am disappoint.
>>
>>53068497
It's actually the first time we were playing WtA, we played a lot of different games and campains, even tho' we can say that WoD holds the cake.

We just reached 3 years of activity together some days ago, also after this campain is finished it will be my turn to master, and even before I'm going to master a oneshot, all the material is basically ready, it's not really that easy to drop them, it's even worse if you think that you have no guarantee of finding a better group.
>>
>>53068901
That's just the first session after the characters deaths, also the Master told me "This is a stupid thing to argue about, I'm going to sleep" after I wrote my rant in the private chat, and everybody was already gone, so I guess that the rest will come when the asshole will wake up, he usually gets angry at even more "stupid" thinks than this. (For example, complaining about getting few exp points in general, when he was playing a fucking competitive curmudgeon by staying silent)
Or you can wait for the next session, I'm sure he would screw up really badly and there will be plenty of raping.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.