[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D&D character creation - Kiriam the Abomination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Kiriam.png (38KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Kiriam.png
38KB, 128x128px
I am bored and I like to write so I write you this: history and stats of Kiriam. This character works ONLY in Pathfinder, I think so at least, since he relies heavly on rage powers. Details later
>>
>>53065307
>D&D character creation
>This character works ONLY in Pathfinder,
Nani
>>
Kiriam can be ethier Tiefling or Human, but he is always a Barbarian. That is because we play a guy who enraged transformes into demonic beast. Something like werewolf but it's not really like this.
>Why Tiefling or Human?
Depends on DM/GM. If he allows you to trade your darkvision or other tiefling racial ability for looking like a normal human with subtle changes then go for tiefling. If not human must do.
To clarify: this is not a build made to be efficient, it is made to be immersive. I wanted to feel like a chained monster when playing it and hell I did, but it costs interactive efficency.
>>
>>53065321
That's because it uses rage powers but hey if you can persuade your DM to let you use them in 3.5 or whatever you play be my guest
>>
So how about stats
>Str and Dex
Your mains. Armor is not expected for you so high dex means higher AC. Try not to get flanked. Str is for hitting and damage.
>Con
Secondary. Barbarian has a high hit dice so you don't need much con to be alive, and you are not here to tank
>Int and wis
Dump. You are a simple man with simple need and hatered for almost everyone you meet so yeah.
>Cha
Intentionaly low. Kiriam is supposed to be social outcast so low cha is natural here
>>
Skills are not something to ponder on here.
You max Intimidate, Survival and Perception (I know wis and cha are dumps but as I said: immersion > efficieny). Acrobatics, swim and climb are secondary.

Also: dire need of drawfag i can't draw for shit
>>
Feats go as stated:
1 improved unarmed strike
3 two-weapon fighitng
6 Extra rage power
9 Extra rage power / Extra rage
> Improved unarmed strike
This is where people start to look at me like I'm a mad man. Kiriam fights unarmed. And that feat is taken on 1st level because it cancels the enemy's AoO when you are unarmed.
>Two-weapon fighting
Two fists two attacks, and later it get's better
>Extra rage
You are useful in combat only in rage, because of your rage powers. Longer rage = longer usefulness
>Extra rage powers
List of normal feats useful and immersive came to an end here so just take more extra rage powers.
>>
RAEG POWERS (this one is long)
That is where the abomination and fun part begins. Why make my tiefling look like ordinary human? Because enraged your "ordinary human" transforms into litteraly beast. You get those feats on 2nd level and every 2 after that but that's not enough.
2 - Beast Totem, Lesser (Su)
4 - Animal Fury (Ex)
6 - Beast Totem (Su)
6 - Fueled by Vengeance
8 - Roused Anger (Ex)
9 - Increased Damage Reduction (Ex)
10 - Beast Totem, Greater (Su)
12 - Fearless Rage (Ex)
>Beast Totem, Lesser
You gain two claw attacks. It gives you that infamous beast mode of two 1d6 + str mod claws
>Animal Fury
Additional bite attack. More become more beastly while raging and additional it gives you additional attack while making a full so why not?
>Beast Totem
Natrual armor bonus, nuff said. Explain it as hardened skin, fur or scales your call.
>Fueled by Vengeance
Infinte rage tank. This one gives you bonus rage turn that day if you attack enemy who attacked you pervious round.
>Roused Anger
Turning off your beast mode causes you to be fatigued. But what if you need torage while you are fatigued? Fret not since you got this power that allows this kind of stuff. It causes you to be exhausted, bbut it's better than being dead, isn't it?
>Increased Dmg reduction
Ain't gonna explain that
>Beast Totem, Greater
Gives ya pounce attack. What is more beastly than raging berserk jumping around killing people?
>Fearless Rage
Ain't gonna explain that ethier, that shit is just to good to pass on
>>
I will post rest tommorow
>>
>>53065307
It bothers me when people have their tokens with transparency fill the entire space of the picture. Leave some gap in the edges so that it doesn't cover up the map completely and there is a little separation between characters.
>>
Oh look, he thinks he's an optimizer. That's adorable.
>>
>>53068594

See:

>>53065388
>To clarify: this is not a build made to be efficient, it is made to be immersive.

Not him, btw. I just think you're another tryhard shitposter who didn't read the thread. KYS. Don't even bother to try to retaliate. Just go somewhere and die.
>>
Why take IUS when you're just going to get natural attacks. Why not use a Wayfinder+Ioun if you need IUS but don't get it from a class feature? Why not use Mooncursed if you're trying to play a Werebarbarian? What is the point of anything in this build? I feel I missed a memo.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.