[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

100 Fantasy Adventure Hooks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

1. Adventurers find a clearing in the forest strewn with the broken bodies of demons. In the middle of the clearing sleeps an elvish child with a flute clutched to her chest.
>>
>>53060684
Lame. Why's it always gotta be a kid?
>>
>>53060706
1a. The adventures find a clearing in the forest strewn with the broken bodies of demons. In the middle of the clearing sleeps a thug gangsta with a forty clutched to his chest.
>>
File: 1468102086417.png (293KB, 1194x2176px) Image search: [Google]
1468102086417.png
293KB, 1194x2176px
>>53060684
>>
The adventures find a clearing in the forest strewn with the broken bodies of flutes. In the middle of the clearing sleeps an elvish child with a forty clutched to her chest
>>
File: 1de.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1de.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>53060759
>>
>>53060759
>>
Adventurers find a forest in the clearing strewn with the broken bodies of thug gangstas. In the middle of the forest sleeps an elvish child with a forty clutched to her chest.
>>
>>53060759
Lame. Why's it always gotta be a forty?
>>
File: thumb.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
A crazed hermit attempts to sell a tunic made with the finest craftsmanship claiming that it has time traveling properties. The number 12 is emblazoned on both sides of the garment and the mysterious word "Brady" is in the back.
>>
>>53060759
I WANT TO PROTECT HIM
>>
Adventures find a clearing in a hall of petrified demon statues with broken bodies of elvish children. In the middle of the clearing sleeps a small treant sapling with a thug gangsta clutched to his chest.
>>
>>53060684
The village well has dried up. Later discover there's a bunch of drowned dwarves beneath the village.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.