[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Primarch Fight. Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Vulkan Lives.jpg (306KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Vulkan Lives.jpg
306KB, 1600x1000px
Who would win.

>A returned, healthy Vulkan wielding all of his wargear relics

or

>Revived Roboute Guilliman wielding the Emperor's sword and his hyper-advanced power armour

I am obviously asking, who would "win" not who would die as Vulkan is a perpetual.
>>
>>53053411
I can't say for crunch, but Guilliman.

I even love Vulkan and don't really like Guilliman and I'll say that. Gill has the fucking Emperor's sword, and a suit of armor probably built to at least on-par standards with Vulkan's.

Not to mention Gill is showered with the light and power of the most eldritch force in all Warhammer - GW favoritism.
>>
>>53053411
Vulkan met his final death. he's not coming back. there is no contest.
>>
>>53054321
He literally came back from that already
>>
My Primarch>Your Primarch.
>>
File: Alpharius_Pythian_Scales (1).jpg (792KB, 873x876px) Image search: [Google]
Alpharius_Pythian_Scales (1).jpg
792KB, 873x876px
>>53054486
My Primarch IS Your Primarch
>>
>>53053598
Lol no, Guilliman is a bitch. He lost to a fucking Kor-Phaeron.
>>
instead of this constant bitching and lets compile the cannon primarch fights and their outcomes to use a a base for further argument. I'l start

conclusive fights
The lion and vulkan both beat the shit out of Curze
Fulgrim beheads Ferrus
Horus kills Sanguinious
Russ banes Magnus

Inconclusive
Guilliman fight Lorgar and is winning before Angron intervenes
Angron is beating Guilliman before Lorgar daemon princes Angron.
Daemon Fulgrim beats Guilliman but is banished in return (mutual KO).
>>
>>53054808
Angron won over Russ
Corax beat the shit out of Lorgar
>>
Abbadon is the strongest he beat the clone of Horus (basically same thing as Horus) so he's equal to the fal... I mean to the great Emperor.
>>
>>53055024
An untrained clone of Horus is comparable to a MBT crewed by sandniggers.
>>
>>53054808
>Fulgrim beheads Ferrus

Ferrus was winning until the daemon took over.
>>
>>53053411
I'm going to say Vulkan, largely because when the Primarchs used to spar with each other, Guilliman was "okay" (he's not the best and not the worst, kinda middle of the pack or maybe a bit behind) but Vulkan always completely held back, because he was by far the physically strongest of his brothers even by Primarch standards and had to make sure he didn't hurt them.

Add in all of Vulkan's wargear, and it starts swinging even further in his direction.

So based on the idea that this is the two Primarchs duelling each other, Vulkan. Guilliman in his power armour, remember, is also effectively on life support, because he was warned that he'll never be able to take it off.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.