[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elf hate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: N1viY8S.png (224KB, 365x301px) Image search: [Google]
N1viY8S.png
224KB, 365x301px
I'm new to DnD
I'm playing through my first campaign and one of our party members (an elf) betrayed us just before the final battle
After years of seeing the memes I think it's starting to make more sense
fuck elves
>>
Sure, he did it because he was an elf and for no other reason.

Elves are okay. We have two in our group.

Bugger off with your memes, /tg/ is terrible enough at the moment as it is.
>>
>>53049588
>starting an underdark campaign
>warn that being a human gives you a pretty annoying disadvantage
>I have 2 high elves, 2 wood elves, a dark elf, a half elf, and a half orc for PCs
>wew
>>
Fantasy elves are always such faggots, Tolkien has a lot to answer for
>>
Its alot like that meme between dude friends and female friends. Female friends will insult you behind your back and compliment your front, while male ones will insult you in your face and then compliment you when you are gone.
>>
>>53049705
>I-I know an elf who wasn't a backstabbing knife-ear! H-Honest!

Fuck off Lithdraedel
>>
>>53049784
Except elves are female friends and dwarves are male friends. and the male friends are rather racist. and short. but will still defend you to the grave, and throw a halfling for you if need be.
>>
>>53049588
I hate how well they work for female characters and then including males feels like a chore.
>>
>>53049784
Yea no. Good people will maybe do the second if you're comfortable. Bad people will do both or just the first. Sex doesn't matter.
Source: I am a bad person and I know good people.
>>
>>53049588
>I'm playing through my first campaign and one of our party members (an elf) betrayed us just before the final battle

Why? Did they have a good reason or was it lolsoedgy?
>>
>Female elves are to be fetishized, lusted and thirsted after
>Male elves are to be shunned, hated, and killed

Gee, I wonder if there's a connection here.
>>
>>53050087
>not lusting after male elves
>not realizing that 1 in 5 elves is always a dickgirl, absolute across all settings

You're making me clean out my pleb filter again.
>>
File: 1458912348808.jpg (13KB, 243x311px)
1458912348808.jpg
13KB, 243x311px
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1493736548848.webm
>>
>>53050059
the backstory was kind of bullshit, but it was planned from the start with the DM
there were even a few hints that none of us picked up on
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.