/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ - CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 406
Thread images: 88

File: 1484626539771.png (1MB, 800x3200px) Image search: [Google]
1484626539771.png
1MB, 800x3200px
Previous thread: >>53037397
Archives and other resources: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: 1484626614688.png (2MB, 800x4300px) Image search: [Google]
1484626614688.png
2MB, 800x4300px
>>53045571
>>
File: fujoshi SMASH.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fujoshi SMASH.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
HUSBANDO CYOA WHEN
>>
>>53045677
As always the husbando CYOA will be made when you make it
>>
Finished the allies, now I guess I have to work on the enemies. I think I'll have various subsections for the enemies, like those that follow you, and those who are just passive but can be provoked, and then those who are hostile but either nomadic or territorial. Then the player must choose various enemies, one or a few from each subsection.
>>
>>53045571
Where's the option to stay on the boat? That deal sounds horrible.
>>
>>53045862
I know it's weird to post the first page after the second, but the second was the focus of my first post. Well, here's the first.
>>
File: Masculine traits.jpg (228KB, 1463x455px) Image search: [Google]
Masculine traits.jpg
228KB, 1463x455px
>>53045677
Tomorrow, around this time or maybe earlier not really sure. Depends on things.
>>
>>53045926
Do you get to keep the special items after the end?
>>
>>53046000
Yeah. Why, you gonna drug yourself with the marbles?
>>
>>53045571
Vow of Purity. Should be easy enough.
Vow of Hygiene. Also easy.
Vow of Devotion. This is just part of being in a relationship.
Vow of Fitness. I really need to be doing this anyway.
Vow of Kindness. I try my best not to be a dick.
Vow of Wealth. I don't want to be a NEET.
Vow of Health. I also need to make myself do this.
Vow of Fortune. Yeah, fits with Vow of Wealth.

Chose not to do Vow of Frugality because I like being able to go out and enjoy myself sometimes, Vow of Disconnection because no personal internet at all is too harsh, Vow of Effort because sometimes you just want to do something for fun, and Vow of Stability because affording a place on my own isn't really viable in this economy - we need a two person income. Vow of Fate should be obvious, as should Vow of Friendship.

Anyway, that's 9, so I'll go for a Complex Avatar.

>>53045584
Natures: Kind, Logical, Playful

Body Modification: Exceptional Fitness, Bust Change+, Rear Change+

Mind Modification: Hobbyist (Gaming), Fetishism (my top two), Intellect

Soul Modification: Magic (small general spells)
>>
>>53046000
>>53046033
Also added a clause that makes that clear in the item section.
>>
>>53045715
You don't understand how this works. We demand content, you make it, and then we shit on it. That's the /cyoag/ way.
>>
>>53045902
>I'd rather die than improve mysel
>>
>>53046093
>you just get sent back into whatever situation you just died from
>still going to age and die anyway
>have to deal with either an emotionless robot in the uncanny valley or a needy permabitch until then
yeah, no, oblivion now sounds cool
>>
>>53046122
>needy permabitch
>you have to shower every day and keep yourself in shape and get a job
Jesus what a sacrifice. You're right you might as well just die now.
>>
>>53046167
No, that's the uncanny valley robot. Not even, since you need another vow.
>>
File: fujoshi ANGRY.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fujoshi ANGRY.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
>>53045677
IMPOSTER
>>
File: gT83EWF.gif (2MB, 390x271px) Image search: [Google]
gT83EWF.gif
2MB, 390x271px
>>53046167
I fucking love NEETs
>>
>>53046167
To be fair the working one will be miserable in the very long term. No retirement sounds like a bitch.
>>
>>53046167
Anon these people are out of touch with reality. Don't bully them.
>>
>>53046167
Permabitch is not that one that requires 12 vows? because if that is true it is a pretty accurate statement
>>
>>53046259
Vow of Wealth just requires a steady source of income. That would include a 401K or other retirement fund.
>>
>>53046397
Even the 8 one is onerous, since many of the vows require you and you alone to do stuff, so she can't help with rent/mortgage/whatever.
>>
>>53046432
My bad. Objection retracted.
>>
>>53046449
Name one
>>
>>53046501
Stability.
>>
>>53046501
It's really just Vow of Stability.
>>
>>53046557
Don't take it then?
>>
>>53045571
>>53045584
>Vow of Purity
I’d do this anyways
>Vow of Hygeine
Likewise. I’m a stickler for cleanliness. Hopefully I can catch a break if I, idk, dislocate my leg or something.
>Vow of Fitness
Do this anyways. Would be good to have more incentive.
>Vow of Devotion
Hopefully she’s not a super bitch, but this lines up with Purity anyways.
>Vow of Frugality
Do this anyways. I want to know whether or not this accounts for me being successful. Can I spend more if I make more?
>Vow of Wealth
I fucking hope so.
>Vow of Effort
This is gonna be painful but it’ll probably be the best for self-improvement.
>Vow of Health
I hate doctors, but whatever.
>Vow of Fate
Sounds more convenient than anything.
>Vow of Truth
I do this anyways. This will just help me shore up the small lies.
>Vow of Fortune
This one’s painful, but I really didn’t want to take Kindness.
>Vow of Stability
Lines up well with Wealth.

That gives me twelve spirits, so Surreal Avatar. Seems cool to have some eldritch uberfrau as a girlfriend. Start with Affection 1, but then I’ve died for this, so we can’t all be happy, hon.
I get five natures, so:
>Naughty
You know why. Also might help affection increase faster.
>Kind
Easy.
>Passionate
The world needs more dedicated souls.
>Reserved
This one’s for me. I like dour chicks.
>Logical
Don’t be unreasonable, now.

Now this says I get 8 mods PER category. So presumably I can pick these multiple times.
Body:
(I was going to take Atypical Height, since it’s hard to find tall girls, but a %40 change is ridiculous. I either get a girl who’s a giant or legally a dwarf.)
>Fitness x 3
>Bust x 2
>Rear x 3
I had way too many points. Looks like my girl’s gonna be benching me.

Mind:
>Hobbyist x 3
>Hyper Sense
>Fetishism
>Intellect x 3

Soul:
>Affection x 3
>Charisma x 2
>Magic x 3

Wow that was fucking easy. I get a superpowered girlfriend who loves me, and a second life geared towards self-improvement. This CYOA could use some more options.
>>
>>53045571
Can I just go straight to Hell? We all know that's how this ends, anyway.
>>
>>53046695
>Wow that was fucking easy
That would probably be because you didn't read the rules.
>>
>>53046710
First you need Satan to guide your cock
>>
>>53046719
Where'd I fuck up? It said 8 PER category. Sorry, the grey font on mint background lulled my mind out of focus.
>>
>>53045571
I think you might be able to wrangle out some kind of immortality deal via Vow of Fate and Otherworldly Soul + high Magic. Extended lifespan at least should be possible.

Vows:
>Purity
More than one waifu will ruin your laifu
>Hygiene
If this is a problem, kill yourself
>Fitness
This will be hard but with loving waifu encouraging me, I can do it.
>Devotion
Part of healthy relationship and high affection should prevent it from being too annoying
>Frugality
Never been one for material possessions, except my computer and even that's mostly for the net.
>Kindness
Just being a functional human
>Wealth
This is a bit harder since I'm university student and live on student aid. I'm counting it as not 'just given' because it requires me to pass enough courses and thus, if I just slack off, it gets cut.
>Health
Why wouldn't you do this
>Fate
No waifu no laifu
>Truth
This could be annoying but I think I'll manage
>Fortune
Only windfall I can see happening is inheriting my grandparents cottage. I'll be sad to lose it but technically it doesn't have much value and I would be only part of the people inheriting.
>Stability
No living in mom's basement.

12 Spirits
Surreal Avatar
Brash, Kind, Passionate, Reserved, Playful

Body:
Exceptional Fitness

Mind:
Hobby (just so that she has something to do)
Intellect x 2

Soul
Affection Boost x 2
Magic x 6

That should allow you to life fairly long with your magic waifu.
>>
>>53046775
Each mod costs one Spirit. You just can spend up to eight in each.
>>
>>53046775
Maximum of 8. Each individual mod costs 1 spirit.

Plus none of those vows actually aid you in any way. They're requirements you have to keep up with entirely on your own. Good luck with that.
>>
>>53045571
>Purity, Hygiene, Devotion, Effort, Health, Fate, Stability, Fortune.
I like being clean; I am a devoted person, anyways (in regards to both Purity and Devotion). I always apply myself full tilt anyways. I do need to take better care of my health, so this gives me more incentive. Fortune means I can finally break my gambling habit, and stability shouldn't be too difficult.
>Naughty, Logical, Hardy.
Someone that I can be philosophical with (Logical), who I can creatively flout the rules of society with (Naughty), and who doesn't mind when life gets rough, which it is much more often difficult than it is easy (Hardy). So much winning here.
>Rear Change, Bust Change
Big tits and wide hips. Still winning!
>Fetish (Femdom), Intellect, Hobbyist (Video Games)
Shared kink, shared hobby, and she's got a keen mind; what's not to love?
>Affection Boost (2x), Magic (Healing)
Because if she's going to beat me, then she can also make me better. Also, this brings my affection up to 5, so our relationship is pretty damn awesome.
>>
File: despair.jpg (144KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
144KB, 623x414px
>>53046790
>>53046829
You overestimate yourselves, anons. Do you really think you can hold yourselves to these vows?
>>
>>53046808
>>53046828
No, I gathered from this that the spirits determine the complexity of the SHELL. And then the shell determines your allotment of mods.

Otherwise it'd make no sense for the higher-tier shells to have more mod slots, since you'd never be able to afford them. You'd only be able to buy like 3 mods for a Surreal Shell, which can hold up to 8.
>>
>>53046859
They're in cyoag, so any answer other than 'no' is a flat lie.
>>
>>53046870
So you're just stupid then. Ok.

Hint: Read the actual text before mods.
>>
>>53046870
Shells have minimum required Spirits but they don't actually cost any.
>>
>>53045571
Surreal avatar is bound to give me existencial crisis holy fucking shit
>>
>>53046870
You don't pay anything for the Shell, you just need a minimum of that much Spirit. It It specifically says "Each Modification costs 1 Spirit."

Congrats, you just failed your Vow of Effort when it came to reading the CYOA.
>>
>>53046899
Ah, ok THIS is an answer.

Gotcha.

My advice to myself: drink more coffee.

My advice to the CYOA author: use a a different color-scheme.
>>
>>53046859
The hopelessness they'll feel when they can't keep vows, and the waifu hates then leaves them will be delicious.

Plus they're still going to hell when they die, anyway.
>>
>>53046916
Well, the vow requires you to just put all your effort into things, not to actually be good at them.

>>53046952
Would you say that it will be more or less delicious as the hopelessness of those who gave up without even trying?
>>
>>53046991
Depends on if you prefer the taste of despair or failure more.
>>
>>53046991
More, since the latter aren't deluding themselves. The ones going I CAN KEEP UP 12 VOWS are those idiots that make new years pledges and fail a month later. Except here they get the added feedback of their waifu looking on them in disgust.
>>
>>53045862
>>53045926
Items selection seems a little weak, I would recommend expanding it. As for enemies, a suggestion: make it mandatory to pick one to kill, and if you take on additional ones, you get more money?
>>
>>53047029
You do realize that those vows basically amount to "live like a normal, functioning human being"?
>>
>>53046859
I give myself a 70% chance of success, so no, I don't think I'm overestimating myself. In fact, I'm relying on the leniency afforded by having the highest affection.
>>
File: Where do you think you are.png (824KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
Where do you think you are.png
824KB, 1067x800px
>>53047116
>>
>>53045571

>Vows
-Purity: No issues here.
-Hygiene: Already a habit.
-Fitness: Already a habit.
-Devotion: Sure, although I'm wary.
-Frugality: Assuming it allows for a comfortably upper-middle class lifestyle without eating out a lot, already a habit.
-Wealth: Already a habit.
-Health: Partially a habit, happy to work at.
-Fate: Sure.
-Stability: Have my own home.

>Avatar
Complex.

>Natures
-Hardy
-Kind
-Logical

>Modifications:

Body:
-Exceptional fitness.

Mind Modifications:
-Hobbyist *2: Games, Literature.
-Intellect *2.

>Soul:
-Affection +2
-Charisma
-Magic: Healing
>>
>>53046167
Except for that little you get a super flat person.
For the amount of points you need to get anything approaching as complex as a real human being you would have to put in effort several times greater than anyone real would expect.
In other words it's easy to just find a real girl.
>>
>>53047116
Devotion - be her slave
frugality - be an ascetic
disconnection - same as above
kindness - be a saint
effort - never slack at anything ever
truth - never lie, even when it can help you
fortune - be an ascetic *3

>normal human
no
>>
File: Char_laughing.gif (317KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Char_laughing.gif
317KB, 500x375px
>>53047116
>Never being allowed to be mean to someone is "Live like a normal human"
>Never being allowed to tell lies is "normal"
>Not using the internet ever is "normal"
>>
>>53047263
>internet

It says all "networks" are forbidden.

That includes the communication networks you use to call people.

You'll be completely disconnected from family and friends, the only people you'll have contact with will be work-related and only when you call them about work.
>>
>>53047250
Fortune: "You will have to work for everything you have yourself"

Anon: "YOU HAVE TO LITERALLY TO STARVE TO DEATH".

It's called a job.

>>53047263
You shouldn't be mean and lie in the first place~
Also, Affection 5 directly states that at that point you can bend rules enough to use internet couple hours per day. That's more than enough for fully functioning human being.
>>
>>53047321
>doesn't know what an ascetic is
I mean, i know you're samefagging and trolling, but cmon.
>>
>>53047080
I hate overly powerful items. Items should be things that give you a nice push, not something you end up relying on completely. For instance, if I gave the player something like a gun without any drawbacks, then it would be too easy, even for a "moderate" island survival cyoa.
>>
>>53047343
It's nice that your only refuge is pulling accusations out of your ass. But tell me, why is 'having to work for everything you have yourself' so terrifying to you?
>>
>>53045571
>>53045584
Well, there's no way I can keep any significant number of vows, but nothing stops me from constructing a waifu who'll do good deeds in the world at large even if she hates me personally. So that's what I'd do—I'd take on a lot of vows, inevitably fail to keep them, and hope that my Avatar goes on to help other people, or humanity as a whole.
>>
>>53047321
Affection 5 isn't cheap, so you'll either have a very flat one dimensional girlfriend, or you'll have taken several different vows such as not being allowed to lie or be mean.
I mean I understand if someone was really ugly or something they'd take this deal to circumvent their flaws, but otherwise its more effort than a real girl would be
>>
>>53047392
The situation is that you're already dead, and given the carrot of these shitty waifus in exchange for completely inhuman behavior. It's not worth it. Much easier just to get a human girl.
>>
File: Lavender.pdf (443KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Lavender.pdf
443KB, 1x1px
>>53045571
>>
>>53047392
It's terrifying for me because I'm getting 500k in inheritance. I don't want some random waifu burning all of my money
>>
File: d41sbgi.jpg (229KB, 756x1056px) Image search: [Google]
d41sbgi.jpg
229KB, 756x1056px
>>53047438

https://pastebin.com/4dkW0n83
>>
>>53047409
Affection 5 is piss cheap unless you are using Surreal Avatar, which is honestly bad idea even if you had max Spirits for no effort and only reason to pick it is going for some weird build that needs more than 5 mods. Complex Avatar at Affection 5 will leave you still with 6 points to spend on things.
>>
>>53047368
Sorry if I wasn't clear. It's not that the items themselves seem weak, their power levels are consistent with each other, so I can see what you're going for. Rather, I meant, the selection itself is weak; i.e. skimpy, lacking. 9 times out of 10 I'd just pick the same two things, and sell 'em to the merchant for 'stuff'.
>>
Where can I find really tall images with backgrounds? Any help is appreciated.
>>
What's the point of having a waifu who only loves you because of a contract?
>>
>>53047494
That shitty cyoa has one irredeemable flaw: the waifus you can make from it are shit. Like you can't even make the girl pretty. You'll get an average human female, with added baggage.

Not worth playing.
>>
>>53047547
>I'll go with "What is marriage?"
>>
>>53047573
Post a better one then. This is also advice in general, you aren't happy with the cyoas being posted, post a better one. The pastebin in OP has links to the Drive if you don't have one on hand.
>>
>>53047573
Looks aren't everything anon.
>>
File: 1493763419495.png (6MB, 1200x5690px) Image search: [Google]
1493763419495.png
6MB, 1200x5690px
>>
>>53047602
>posting more waifushit cyoas
nah, i'll just call yours particularly shit even for that shit genre.
>>
>>53047589
The entire cyoa is just proving 2d>3d
>>
>>53045571
Well let's be realist here i am not going to be able to deal with 8+ Vows

>Vow of Purity
It is practically a free point

>Vow of Hygiene
I feel dirty otherwise another free point

>Vow of devotion
It better be mutual

>Vow of health
Sure health is important does forgetting about making appointments in the first place count? because i do that a lot

>Vow of truth
Tell the truth ok got it

>Vow of fate
I doubt that the conditions of this one will ever be a issue at all another free point

>Vow of Kindness
I am not a dick another free point

>Vow of fortune
Damm that is going to really sting in the future but i am not really lucky so it won't probably happen often

Total spirits=8 Holy shit im actually that decent?

>Complex avatar
I earned this after all well i will have to actually try to keep her but you know what i mean

>Natures: Playful Passionate and Kind
I like that

>Modifications
Otherwordly soul
Magic (x3)
Fetishism (x3)
Intellect

That's it i got my waifu and i didn't even had to put myself in too much of a trouble anons here are little bitches it is worth it in the end
>>
File: Doggoverse.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Doggoverse.webm
3MB, 720x480px
What sounds more comfy, childhood friend or day trip? Any other comfy ideas also welcome
>>
This is too early for a shitstorm to start. There's only 19 fucking damn IP's too...
>>
>>53047701
Day trip with a childhood friend narrator. It is crucial that she is wearing a giant circular sun hat.
>>
>>53047719
It's just one autist shilling his shitty cyoa and samefagging to make it look relevant.
>>
>>53047723
>Giant circular sun hat
I always wanted one of those do they even exist?
>>
File: 1493763487194.png (6MB, 1200x5690px) Image search: [Google]
1493763487194.png
6MB, 1200x5690px
>>
File: 1493763554460.png (7MB, 1200x5690px) Image search: [Google]
1493763554460.png
7MB, 1200x5690px
>>
File: archdemon roommate CYOA.jpg (6MB, 1200x7130px) Image search: [Google]
archdemon roommate CYOA.jpg
6MB, 1200x7130px
>>53047573
>You'll get an average human female, with added baggage.

I really have to agree with you.

>>53047602
This one is great.

>>53047644
>I am not a dick another free point

You can't act out of selfishness.

Want a new shirt? Nope

Want your waifu to hug you and hold you close? Nope
>>
>>53045862
So what happens to the soldiers stuff after he kills himself? It wouldn't technically be him "sharing" if I looted his corpse.
>>
>>53047758
I think the classic anime sunhat is a mixture of multiple actual hats.
>>
>>53047789
That is streching it WAY too far
>>
>>53047758
How is this even a question
>>
File: ArchDemon Roommate CYOA v1-0-5.jpg (7MB, 1200x7130px) Image search: [Google]
ArchDemon Roommate CYOA v1-0-5.jpg
7MB, 1200x7130px
>>53047789
>not posting the latest version
>>
>>53047789
Technically you aren't creating a waifu from this, though.
>>
>>53045677
im gay and i also want a husbando cyoa so i will make one when i am done with my classes. relax man i know the constant hetreo waifu cyoas get annoying and stale so its up to us to make our own.
>>
>>53047789
>You can't act out of selfishness.
>Want a new shirt? Nope
>Want your waifu to hug you and hold you close? Nope
That interpretation only applies at Affection 1 or 2, at most. While I'll agree that it's hardly the best CYOA, the detractors aren't paying attention to how Affection works. Tsk tsk.
>>
>>53047812
>You're allowed to defend yourself, but you can't act out of spite or selfishness
No, that's exactly what's written.
>>
>>53047847
Reminder that Lyleth is the best waifu.
>>
>>53047919
>Worst is best
???
>>
>>53047890
>so its up to us to make our own.
He isn't making any though. He's either falseflagging or simply shitposting.
>>
>>53047897
>No, that's exactly what's written.
Selfish: Adjective: (of a person, action, or motive) lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure.

In other words, it's situational. If all your socks have gaping holes in them, it's not selfish to buy a new pair. If your shoes are leaking, it's not selfish to buy a new pair (sure, they need to be generics and not some $500 fancy pants whatever's), etc.
>>
>>53047897
In context of being kind to others. Context matters.

Also you are still ignoring Affection.
>>
>>53047847
Mhyrienne seems easily best option, even ignoring her power. Cute, rich as fuck, interesting job, intelligent and cool sci-fi. I'd honestly be tempted to become her assistant full time.

Anyway.

Roommate: Mhyrienne, shockingly.

One Year Later:

Aftermath: I'll stay very amicable with Mhyrienne, but move on. Happy to waifu her.

Estates: Floating Fortress. I'll dock it to the Sky Mansion, so we have a more fantasy-themed home alongside the mansion.

Maids: Sirens. Personal bards sound nice.

Career: I'll continue working with Mhyrienne, but not as a slave. Researcher is best job.
>>
>>53047919
>not even the best waifu in her own row

Mhyrienne is leagues better.
>>
>>53047967
I think there's something deeply poetic about the two of us having posted at exactly the same time, brother.
>>
>>53047897
''Under this condition you are not allowed to be unkind to others out of your own selfish desire''

This is exactly what is written don't cherry pick
>>
>>53047965
Because affection goes down when you slack too much.

It's a buffer that decreases every time you use it. Long term, if you're relying on it you lose your waifu.
>>
>>53047847
Satan is and forever more be best girl, followed by sloth
>>
>>53047624
awesome
>>
>>53048009
If you fullfill the vows your waifu will like you more and the oaths will become less severe

Its not a buffer its encouragement
>>
File: gor.jpg (78KB, 1024x727px) Image search: [Google]
gor.jpg
78KB, 1024x727px
>>53047624
>Name: Gor
An emperor scorpion from the great sands.
>Body
Crawling
Stinger
Pincers
+Shell

>Skills
Melee Combat x2
Survival x2
Shielding x2

>Specials
Chrysalis
Free Drinks

>Comrades
Fildenex
Firanar
Crinsk
Irikav
Mezwa

>Quests
Hive War
Spider Queen
Ant Infiltration
Spider's Trap

Don't mind us, we're just your average arachnid adventurers. We're on a quest to keep the truce in place, even if no body in bugdom or the weblands thinks of us as heroes for it.
>>
File: 1492394795023.gif (959KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1492394795023.gif
959KB, 480x270px
What are some ways to create a bittersweet CYOA? I want a way to portray the feeling of losing something important, but cherishing what existed.
>>
>>53048171
With the level of skill here? None. Actual good authors using media well equipped to portray that feeling have trouble pulling it off.
>>
Which color Lantern is the best for telling a good story?
>>
>>53048211
Indigo. They're perfect for hentai magical girl stories.
>>
>>53048235
Wait, that's violet i think. Whichever is the lust one.
>>
>>53048171
Have the CYOA give something awesome to the player (a gf, super powers, a cool party to adventure with) but make it only last certain time (the gf dies, the powers will dissapear/society will see you as a threat and defeat you, the party dies/splits up once the quest is complete/you have to return to Earth once the quest is over).
>>
>>53048171
Instead of choosing a new life, choose a specific past you and the naerator share. Things like specific memories or stories, as though you were having a conversation about old times after not having seen each other for years, and you are both correcting each other over minor details and remembering together. Then, in the end, make it clear that while it was a fun conversation, you two are probably not going to keep in touch and you almost certainly will die without seeing each other again.
>>
>>53048171
Study up on meta-narrative. CYOAs are basically just a narrative medium accompanied by a visual aid in most cases. Take examples from other sources like videogames and how they interact with their players outside of the game itself. Look for ways to establish a connection that goes outside of the bounds of the image.

You've got your words, so you can definitely achieve what you're hoping to achieve. As long as you can think differently you can make a CYOA that will reach people on a deeper level.
>>
File: kannapolice.jpg (82KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
kannapolice.jpg
82KB, 780x439px
>>53047966
>>53047967
>>
>>53048250
Red - rage
Orange - greed
Yellow - fear
Green - will
Blue - hope
Indigo - compassion
Violet - love

Indigo are the evil corp that seek out people to brainwash them and force them to wear the rings. Technically speaking, they have the best rings (after Agent Orange, obviously), but only if you can get around the mental contamination/penal legion deal they try to do, which makes them the worse (counting Orange).
>>
>>53048371
I don't see how this applies.
>>
>>53048396
He's an SJW, he thinks small chested adult women = cp.
>>
File: laughing accelerator.gif (497KB, 488x275px) Image search: [Google]
laughing accelerator.gif
497KB, 488x275px
>>53047847
>Roommate: Daeliph
I don't know why, really. All I know is once the year's up, she's mine.

>Estate: Pool-Side Villa
Yeeesss.

>Maids: Balrogs
Adorable.

>Career: Styx HQ
Should be simple enough.
>>
>>53048371
Lithe is not loli, anon. Besides, i only bang her default form when i want to do degenerate shit like hold hands in the missionary position
>>
>>53048375
You mean not counting Orange, right?
>>
>>53047701
Childhood friends who grow up taller, more dominant, and superior to you in every way but she- I mean they, have a huge crush on you.
>>
>>53048431
I mean that Agent Orange has the power of the whole corp, and the unique power of Orange is Old Man Genocide, so it's the strongest ring, but while it drives you to endless greed, the Indigo corp suppresses your will and individuality and pushes you to Emiya Shirou tier heroism, so it's even worse unless you can get around them.
>>
>>53048475
If they're actually coming after me for recruitment, maybe I don't exactly deserve that individuality. Something to consider.
>>
>>53048506
>deserve
>to not have individuality
spooky spook spooks spooks
>>
>>53048459
>genki tomboy dark elf christmas cake childhood friend waifu
Such a great screencap.
>>
File: ArchAngel Roommate v1-0-4.jpg (7MB, 1200x7130px) Image search: [Google]
ArchAngel Roommate v1-0-4.jpg
7MB, 1200x7130px
>>53047847
>not posting the full thing
You have no room to criticize
>>
>>53048521
Stirner what are you doing on 4chan?
>>
File: Dynamic Duo.png (2MB, 1200x1121px) Image search: [Google]
Dynamic Duo.png
2MB, 1200x1121px
>>53047847
>>53048535
And before you say "those are two different CYOAs", they share one Secret box, so no, no they are not.
>>
>>53048549
Fellating myself metaphorically and otherwise.
>>
>>53047847
So Mhyrienne is basically the trap option?
>>
>>53048636
Fags not allowed.
>>
>>53048636
Only if you ask her nicely.
>>
>>53048371
Is she meant to be a loli? She doesn't look it, I thought she was just meant to be on the small side.
>>
>>53045571
>>53045584

Terms
1.) Vow of Purity
2.) Vow of Hygiene
3.) Vow of Fitness
4.) Vow of Devotion
5.) Vow of Kindness
6.) Vow of Health
7.) Vow of Fate
8.) Vow of Fortune

- Max of 5 mods per category
- 3 base affection
- 3 natures

Natures
- Hardy
- Kind
- Passionate

Body Modifications
- Exceptional Fitness (-1)
Mind Modifications
- Hobbyist: Art x3 (-3)
- Intellect (-1)
Soul Modification
- Charisma (-1)
- Magic: Divination (-1)
- Magic: Healing (-1)

Devotion, kindness, and fortune are likely to be the trickiest terms for me. Kindness is something I’m just generally trying to work on already. Bizarrely, I think the charisma mod will help with devotion. After all, it makes me more perceptive of her whims and wishes and she can more easily talk me into doing things, so I’m more likely to end up pursuing her interests.

The sexual mods seem really unimportant compared to the more substantive mods, and inhumanly large sexual characteristics really don’t do anything for me anyway, so I picked mods mostly for functionality. I enjoy writing, and I like to think I’m at least decent at it. Combined with her excellent artistic skills, I think we can handle fortune using income from a webcomic or something like that.

Divination, healing, and fitness should help us live a long life together.
>>
File: Your Fairy Companion CYOA v2.jpg (6MB, 1200x7966px) Image search: [Google]
Your Fairy Companion CYOA v2.jpg
6MB, 1200x7966px
>>53048535
They work just as well as stand-alone CYOAs. Kinda like the "Your Fairy Companion" and "Your New Weapon" bits from Beri's "A New Adventurer".
Which is why I'll only post the first of the three.
>>
>>53048371
Lolis do not have butts like that. Loli butts are tight and small. Mhyreinne has a woman butt for giving birth to many healthy children.
>>
>>53048164
I love it. Not too many people made an all arachnid build, especially not a good one.

I love the idea of you all walking into a bar to get your free drinks and everyone just staring at you all.

Plus, I haven't seen that art before.

Really nice build!
>>
>>53048371
There is literally nothing wrong with making lolis feel good
>>
>>53047409
> its more effort than a real girl would be
Real people don't get magic.
>>
File: 605.jpg (145KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
605.jpg
145KB, 400x400px
>>53048652
That's very nice of you to say but I'm sure not all fags go to heaven.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d4)

>>53048705
>not sure whether to pick Sui, Boux, Windi, or Sella

DICE GODS, HEED MY CALL!
>>
File: 1493850161275.png (148KB, 476x174px) Image search: [Google]
1493850161275.png
148KB, 476x174px
>>53048561
L-lewd
>>
>>53048809
NTR IS NOT OKAY!
>>
>>53048808
It seems you are now a cute little girl now have fun
>>
>>53048809
>not knowing this in 2017
>>
>>53048772
Skellies don't go to heaven.
>>
>>53048831
Is it NTR now when two people have been broken up?
>>
>>53048866
Everything is NTR
>>
>>53048866
For autists, it's NTR if the two people once had a conversation.
>>
>>53047250
>Devotion - be her slave
Devotion: Sometimes put her well being over your own. You know, the kind of thing anyone in a healthy relationship does.

>frugality - be an ascetic
>disconnection - same as above
No arguments here.

>kindness - be a saint
Don't be a dick. You don't have to be actively kind or charitable.

>effort - never slack at anything ever
>truth - never lie, even when it can help you
Yeah, these two both suck

>fortune - be an ascetic *3
Don't rely on luck. Are you an idiot?

So "be a good person" gets you nine vows, which is the "real waifu" category. You just need to be superhuman for the "impossible waifu" category.
>>
>>53048866
NTR has been twisted into meaning "emotional betrayal" which is subjective according to the person being betrayed.

When you're a NEET who gets emotionally attached to 2d girls what you consider a betrayal is shockingly low on the totem pole because you've conditioned to believe in a type of relationship most couples in real life would consider parasitic at best and self-destructive at worst.
>>
File: laughing_girls.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_girls.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>53048679
> I enjoy writing, and I like to think I’m at least decent at it.
> Combined with her excellent artistic skills, I think we can handle fortune using income from a webcomic or something like that.

Oh wow there is so much stupid here I don't even know where to start.

I guess this will have to do.
> Anon actually thinks he can manage 8 vows with such a total lack of self-awareness.
>>
>>53048884
>>53048899
I think in this case you're the one NTRing either D or M by stealing away their one and only ever companion.
>>
File: 1493468379978m.jpg (66KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
1493468379978m.jpg
66KB, 1024x767px
>>53048866
They clearly belong together. That's what makes it NTR. Waifuing one of them is wrong. Don't interfere in their love.
>>
>>53048748
I spent the better part of an hour looking for the perfect pic to use. There's no shortage of cool pictures of scorpion monsters, but it's near impossible to find one that hits that perfect spot between "mindless monster" and "Dwayne Johnson style scorpion king".

Worth it though.
>>
>>53048924
Waifu both then
>>
>>53048929
Be honest. How many times did you fap while searching?
>>
>>53048924
Anon, they broke up. Maybe they still have some feelings for each other, but they aren't meant for each other.
>>
>>53048924
>breakup so bad one of them turns into the prince(ss) of hell because of it
>THEY BELONG TOGETHER
NTR fags are legitimately the most insane of the waifufags.
>>
>>53048907
Sounds managable not so sure about fitness though
>>
>>53048899
No joke, there's an entire subgenre of NTR based around women having sex with someone besides their childhood friend who's been crushing on them but never made a move.
>>
>>53048210
>>53048262
>>53048273
>>53048344
Thanks for the input. I don't think I can really do the idea any real justice, but I think it would be nice to have something a little more somber, so I'll do my best.
>>
>>53048953
none. There were maybe two or three that were fap worthy, but I make a point of not getting distracted when I'm looking for character art. If I didn't then I'd never have pictures for any of my characters.
>>
>>53048975
>princess of hell literally hasn't had a single tryst in thousands of years since, despite having been kicked out for handholding in the first place and being more or less part lust demon

They didn't break up, they were forcibly separated and clearly still have feelings for eachother.
>>
Any cool wizardry CYOAs?
Sorcery or witchcraft, it doesn't matter to me.
>>
File: bc1.jpg (16KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
bc1.jpg
16KB, 680x583px
>>53049001
REEEE she belonged to me. FINDERS KEEPERS
Fucking Stacy whores
>>
>>53048990
You can't rely on other people for fortune, so that won't work. Kindness and devotion together with fortune is contradictory, since you need to both be providing for yourself for fortune while also being totally selfless for kindness and putting someone else above you for devotion. That whole build is a fucking mess.
>>
>>53048924

I'm going to marry one of them just to spite you
>>
>>53049019
>breakup so bad they want nothing to do with a romantic relationship for thousands of years
>THEY BELONG TOGETHER
no, NTRfag, you are the cancer.
>>
File: summon one.png (7MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
summon one.png
7MB, 1200x10000px
>>53045926
Will the Yandere attempt to kill the Fairy in a Jar?
>>
>>53049055
>breakup so bad

They didn't break up, they were separated.
>>
>>53048953
>>53049017
I dunno man, there's some pretty sexy scorpion stuff
>>
File: 1493765630390.jpg (168KB, 600x881px) Image search: [Google]
1493765630390.jpg
168KB, 600x881px
>>53049049
But anon, it's not real.
>>
File: summon two.jpg (7MB, 1200x9900px) Image search: [Google]
summon two.jpg
7MB, 1200x9900px
>>53049060
>>
>>53049044
You're that autistic who keeps interpreting the options in any CYOA that doesn't cater to your tastes in the worst possible way, then endlessly shitposting about them, aren't you?
>>
>>53049082
This picture still makes me sad
>>
>>53048990
The vow of fitness or the exceptional fitness mod?
>>
>>53049044
>You can't rely on other people for fortune
It is your fucking job do you have to throw away your money because if someone gives you something in exchange of your work do you have to throw away the money? No you don't

>Selfless means that you have to be a saint
No you just don't have to be a dick

>Putting someone else above you for devotion
No it means that you will have to help her sometimes even if it is not good for you like in a normal healthy relationship probably she will do the same unless you create a hyperbitch and you are at 1 affection
>>
I found some amazingly cute and comfy images of a cat going through it's day in a cabin. I want to keep for myself but I'm already working on the comfydark apartment. Does anyone here need something like this?

I stress that it's perfect for any kind of option trying to dictate time of day and the cat is adorable. Please let me know if you're interested.
>>
>>53049160
The vow but i might be wrong though im not the kind of person to have commitment to things
>>
>>53049168
>not reading the actual text
your headcannon is irrelevant.
>>
>>53049060
>marble
>destiny gate, all angels, thrall valkyrie
>major summon archangel
>herald

Remove the impure. Kill that shitty narrator demon.
>>
>>53049197
I'm in decent shape, and I think having a fit girlfriend will help maintain that. Having a partner makes working out even more fun.
>>
>>53049230
Why there is always someone that wants to kill the actually nice demon?
>>
>>53049260
because your writing is shit tokhar
>>
>>53049270
Lol i am not tokhar though
>>
File: wings.jpg (92KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
wings.jpg
92KB, 600x845px
>>53049060
>>53049085
>Altar
Marble.

>Blood
My blood

>Summons
1) Valkyrie (thrall)
2) Valkyrie
3) Automata
4) Automata
5) Goodwill

>Major Summon
Archangel

>Suggestion
Herald

The thrall valkyrie will be my permanent assistant and bodyguard. The 2nd valkyrie is there as a backup in case my thrall needs backup. The two automata are there as extra hands usable for whatever I need. The goodwill is a general purpose assistant to help me with minor things.

Although being the pet of a giantess demon lord fits right into my magical realm, I'm still a servant of the Lord and am gonna have to go with archangel. Purifying the land of evil demons (including the one who owns my soul currently) doesn't sound like a bad idea.

>>53049260
Demons are liars anon. She's not nice, she's just pretending to be.
>>
>>53049182
Make a quick "day with a kitty-cat" CYOA.
>>
>>53049270
>Deus vult fag can't even recognize a genuine beri
>>
>>53049260
>generic moeblob
>worth anything
>>
>>53048506
Good point. Indigo is a net utilitarian gain.
>>
>>53049301
She already has your soul because you asked /x/ how to summon a succubus there is no reason to not make you her eternal slave and teach you proper summoning
>>
>>53049326
tokhar is just /d/ beri
their writing is similarly bad
>>
>>53049346
Sure there is. Bringing the archangel creates a utopia for all humanity. Choosing not to let that happen is pretty fucking evil.
>>
File: 772.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
772.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
>>53049347
>comparing beri to tokhar
>>
>>53049347
>le everybody is le shit XD

Post your work.
>>
>>53049379
Beri is only slightly better than tokhaar.
>>
File: Cyberpunk Christ-chan.gif (45KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
Cyberpunk Christ-chan.gif
45KB, 450x510px
>>53049346
I'm pretty sure it'd be evil to summon anything but angels anon. My only question is do I get to chill out with the archangel afterwards.
>>
>>53049389
No. You have to suffer the abuse alone, beri.
>>
>>53049365
No i mean why would she teach you proper summoning and let you do whatever the fuck you want if she already had your soul?
>>
>>53049347
If I were a mod I would legitimately give you a public ban for saying such atrocious lies.
>>
>>53049412
Because she has no choice. For that one hour, you own her.
>>
>>53049270
>>53049347
I've got tokhar CYOA's stored up, don't make me bring them out..
>>
>use a fantasy name generator to find names for characters in my CYOA
>all the names are stuff like "demondark" and "killersharp"

Should I just start over with the names?
>>
File: 1493744957788.png (274KB, 1786x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1493744957788.png
274KB, 1786x1217px
>>53049182
I can think of many comfy ideas for cats in cyoas.
>>
>>53049415
>boohoo you said the truth about my waifu
kys
>>
Which author strikes you as the most normal person?
>>
>>53049365
Slavery is dystopia.
>>
>>53049430
Fate decrees you to use the shitty names generated.
>>
>>53049424
Of all the things she could do to entretain you for a hour as a SUCCUBUS why would she tell you that you fucked up and offer you to teach summoning magic? why would you assume that a succubus of all things knows summoning magic?
>>
File: adventure.jpg (1MB, 520x3736px) Image search: [Google]
adventure.jpg
1MB, 520x3736px
>>53049448
The Archangel isn't bringing slavery though.
>>
>>53049446
>CYOA Authors
>Normal
You're fucking with us, aren't you?
>>
>>53049462
Because your writing is shit, beri
>>
>>53049403
That's not beri. If you knew anything about cyoa or cyoauthors, you'd know that.
>>
>>53000061
I don't like that you forced more bondage into Envy than there was before. It's pretty shitty to have to answer twenty questions every time you fuck.
>>
>>53049446
Rosanon seems like a pretty cool fag to dick around with.

But probably SDA.
>>
>>53049462
>assume

She already said she's studying to become a Ritualist
>>
Give me recommendations for fonts to use for readability even at small sizes. I'm completely lost and have no taste.
>>
>>53049487
>the most narcissistic shitposter of them all
>normal
>>
>>53049495
Because she told you otherwise you would think that you are summoning your average semen demon anon
>>
>>53049469
>creature of Order ruling with an iron fist

That's slavery.
>>
>>53049518
Yeah. SDA gets out all his cathartic shitposting here so he's probably a complete Chad in real life.
>>
>>53049487
Rosa is literally a crazy man who wants to remove every penis in the world. That's not normal.
>>
>>53049552
I think it's a noble goal.
>>
File: king.jpg (252KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
252KB, 1920x1440px
>>53049530
Benevolent iron fist, besides its not like you'd have no freedom. Unless you're an anarchist then you should be fine with her.
>>
>>53049551
His seduction of Angel stinks of Chad.
>>
>>53049563
You would, Rose. It's still not normal.
>>
>>53049530
>>53049469
You guys remind me of what Tolkien wrote about Gandalf if he were to become the Ring-Lord. How he would be the worst, most terrible of all, because he'd make the idea of "good" detestable.
>>
File: 1483816553933.jpg (15KB, 249x275px) Image search: [Google]
1483816553933.jpg
15KB, 249x275px
>>53049446
Literally none of us

making cyoas changes a man

there is no return from this abyss
>>
>>53049584
>his
Her. SDA is a cute lesbian, and don't you forget it.
>>
>>53048705
Bost 'em nigger
>>
>>53049580
>besides its not like you'd have no freedom

"rules with an iron fist" is the very definition of no freedom.
>>
So when is that author CYOA going to be finished?
>>
>>53049551
>>53049584
Sweet, summer children. Some of recall back when SDA would blog about his romantic life. He'd tell us all about the girl he liked, and what they did. Trust me. SDA is or was a grade A cuck.
>>
>>53049609
Sorry, don't have an M Nigger CYOA.
>>
>>53049552
Are you telling me you would not prefer a world in which, barring logistical problems arising from it, you are:

>the last man on earth, meaning you will get endless pussy or
>in a world FULL of women

C'mon man.

>>53049589
That anon's not me. This is me.
>>
>>53049395
Beri is great.. He doesn't torture you at all.
>>
>>53049610
If that's the definition you've decided to give it then sure.
>>
Why is /cyoag/ such a massive shithole?
>>
File: 1475605479966.jpg (147KB, 1024x817px) Image search: [Google]
1475605479966.jpg
147KB, 1024x817px
Finished with finals. Gonna put out a few CYOAs as I finish them for the next few days. Get hype. Or don't. I'm not a cop.
>>
>>53049646
>waifushit authors
>great
>>
File: skyward.jpg (230KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
skyward.jpg
230KB, 1280x905px
>>53049610
You don't have the freedom to do evil, but you have other freedoms.
>>
>>53049663
because it's a general with namefags and cancerous shitposting
>>
>>53049670
She will probably make degenerate things like handholding illegal though
>>
File: lion.jpg (382KB, 751x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lion.jpg
382KB, 751x1000px
>>53049687
Maybe, whatever God desires. Being a slave to Christ is a wonderful thing anon.
>>
>>53049670
Freedom to do what someone else wants is not freedom, anon.
>unless you're an anarchist
fuk u
>>
File: 1493819686822.png (183KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1493819686822.png
183KB, 872x632px
>>53049664
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>53049712
It does have its perks knowing 100% sure that someone handling things up there but are you sure you want that though?
>>
File: 1427616707048.jpg (171KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1427616707048.jpg
171KB, 800x600px
>>53047701
>you will never be a cute flopsy doggo rancher

CYOA NOW
>>
>>53049761
Thanks big head lady.
>>
>>53049755
So every government ever is slavery.
Look on the bright side, you'll be sent to hell painlessly, anarchist.
>>
>>53049446
How many authors are women is it just the three?
>>
File: anarcho.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
anarcho.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
>>53049755
>fuk u
So are you an ancap or ancom?
>>
>>53049798
>So every government ever is slavery.
Well done you did it of course, you don't have to listen to them

Hell is where all the interesting people are &c.
>>
>>53049812
No
>>
>>53049803
The Maiden, The Mother, and the Crone. That's how it was. That's how it will be.
>>
>>53049798
Democracy is free individuals voluntarily exchanging freedoms for mutual benefits.

A despot with a superiority complex and an itchy trigger finger ruling over you is slavery.
>>
File: sword and shield.jpg (142KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
sword and shield.jpg
142KB, 2048x1536px
>>53049777
We're all slaves anon. Some of us are slaves to sin, and those slavery chains will drag us into the abyss if we don't become free from it. Some of us are slaves to Jesus, but to have such a wonderful Lord and Savior, one who cares so deeply for us that he would die on a cross for our salvation, I don't even feel the chains of slavery from him anon.
>>
>>53049871
Poor fool. You are all slaves to the demiurge.
>>
>>53049670
It literally says "benevolent iron fist." The only possible way you could get "you can do whatever you want as long as it isn't evil" is by willfully ignoring the CYOA and just making up your own text. In actuality, it's probably going to be functional communism.
>>
>>53049446
Ordion. Easily.
>>
>>53049863
>with a superiority complex
Pretty sure it's not a superiority complex when he actually is superior
>itchy trigger finger
A just and merciful trigger finger
>>
>>53049871
No thanks i think i would rather summon the fairy queen just for the magical fuckery that she will bring to the world
>>
>>53049918
>functional communism
>iron fist
Maybe to begin with, but if it sticks like that it ain't functional.
>>
File: IMG_0061.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>>53049584
>His seduction of Angel
Stop reminding me!
>>
File: love.jpg (56KB, 521x509px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
56KB, 521x509px
>>53049918
>"you can do whatever you want as long as it isn't evil"
Is that not what a benevolent iron fist is? What could she possibly benevolently punish you for if you didn't do evil?
>>
>>53049863
>Democracy is free individuals voluntarily exchanging freedoms for mutual benefits.
So we have never had a democracy
>>
>>53049929
>superior
>gets wreckt by iron chariots
>>
>>53049958
>Is that not what a benevolent iron fist is?
Uh, no. Think Tito or Cao Cao or Ataturk.
>>
File: black knight.jpg (434KB, 1000x647px) Image search: [Google]
black knight.jpg
434KB, 1000x647px
>>53049933
Fairy queen would be fun to team up with for the hijinks I'll admit
>>
>>53049929
>merciful
Your head is so far up your ass you're starting in Uzumaki.
>>
>>53045571
If you want someone who's actually a real person and NOT a completely flat character, you need at minimum 8 contracts. There are only 7 that are doable without seriously changing your life and putting you at a disadvantage compared to the rest of the world.
>Purity
>Hygiene
>Fitness
>Devotion
>Kindness
>Health
>Fate
So, let's go over these requirements in order.
>No cheating, easy
>Stay clean, also easy
>Stay fit and healthy, difficult for those in poor circumstances (i.e. subsisting on rice and peanut butter because they can't afford fresh fruit or actual meat)
>Help your mate at all costs, slightly yandere and a bit risky but doable
>Be nice to people, easy
>Fates tied, literally effortless
Why the hell not, let's go over the other possibilities too.
>Frugality: you're stuck living like you're paycheck-to-paycheck even if you're CEO of a company
>Disconnection: you effectively regress out of the Information Age
>Wealth: you have to find a job in a trashed economy
>Effort: you can no longer do anything casually, try to be a grandmaster at whatever game you play or don't play at all
>Truth: you can't tell white lies, making it impossibly difficult to navigate normal social interactions
>Fortune: you can't accept a raise or bonus that isn't the "usual" for your job
>Stability: you need a house, for which you need a well-paying, high-end job (because fuck the economy)
>Friendship: why are you playing this CYOA
Oh, and then there's trying to go through with any of the harder 8 WHILE doing all of the easy 7, which would be a nightmare. Free time and relaxation is a necessity, humans suffer mental breakdown without it.

To whoever made the CYOA: Self-improvement is all well and good, but looking for a real person shouldn't require you to completely trash your life.
>>
>>53049933
Honestly, Chaos Storm is probably the best, but Tusk is nice and reliable, so I like him. Any real man can raise a dog.
>>
File: elite.jpg (191KB, 1423x562px) Image search: [Google]
elite.jpg
191KB, 1423x562px
>>53049982
How would mercy not be part of it?
>>
>>53050006
"Iron fist" is the opposite of mercy.
>>
>>53050006
Did you miss the "good girl succubus WILL DIE" bit or

Also those pics are JUUUUST pre-reformation, you ain't fooling anyone
>>
>>53049958
Not being sufficiently good. Get off 4chan and go help someone in need, or face her wrath.
>>
File: whores.jpg (86KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
whores.jpg
86KB, 446x400px
>>53050016
>falling for the succubus' lies
>>
>>53049991
Who is tusk? and i think that chaos storm is well... too chaotic
>>
File: horse.jpg (62KB, 600x853px) Image search: [Google]
horse.jpg
62KB, 600x853px
>>53050016
>Did you miss the "good girl succubus WILL DIE" bit
She's a demon, ergo irredeemably evil

>>53050011
That's fair
>>
>>53050006
She's going to genocide demonkind. No redemption, no rehabilitation, no punishment aside from annihilation.
>>
>>53050038
Then anon...what makes you think she's an archangel at all?
>>53050045
>irredeemably
Someone's gonna get purged by a certain iron fist~
>>
File: knight.jpg (87KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
knight.jpg
87KB, 1024x724px
>>53050019
>Get off 4chan and go help someone in need, or face her wrath.
That doesn't sound all that bad actually.
>>
>>53050044
Molten Tusk, the giant hellhound.
>>
Didn't realize one of my CYOAs got into the OP, or I would've been here sooner to deal with complaints and concerns.

>>53046931
I'll take your advice into consideration. I'm always working with different palettes, but I generally like to stick with blues and greens because of their calmer nature. I want to encourage people to take their time.

>>53047250
>>53047263
>>53048896
>Wanting to be a slackoff
>Wanting to be able to lie out your ass to protect yourself
>Wanting to get free handouts and not work for everything yourself.
Frugality and Disconnection are a bit more specific than I'd originally intended them to be, though. I'll reword them in the next version.

>>53047442
Don't take that one vow, then. Or just don't use that money unless you absolutely have to.

I think something that people are missing is that the Affection Boosts and stuff only relate to how she STARTS, and you're capable of building up Affection yourself over time, just like you can wear down Affection 5 over time.

>>53047789
>You can't act out of selfishness.
>Want a new shirt? Nope
>Want your waifu to hug you and hold you close? Nope
You can't be mean to people out of selfishness, not that you can't act with self-interest in mind.
>>
>>53050050
>genociding literal incarnations of evil
>bad
succubus pls
>>
>>53050038
I already said it before the succubus is a succubus not a faustian dealmaker she has no reason to lie to you if she actually has what she wanted in the first place
>>
File: militia.jpg (62KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
militia.jpg
62KB, 640x458px
>>53050050
>She's going to genocide demonkind. No redemption, no rehabilitation, no punishment aside from annihilation.
Fantastic. It's not like demonkind could be redeemed or rehabilitated anyways.
>>
>>53050053
Ooh, I like that twist
>start to summon the "archangel"
>everyone tries to stop you
>why won't they just accept utopia?
>finally succeed
>actually end up summoning the demon queen of tyranny
>laughingsuccubus.jpg
>>
>>53045571
Spirit Contract Waifu CYOA:
Terms of Contract:
>Vow of Purity
>Vow of Hygiene
>Vow of Fitness
>Vow of Devotion
>Vow of Frugality
>Vow of Disconnection
>Vow of Kindness
>Vow of Effort
>Vow of Health
>Vow of Fate
>Vow of Truth
>Vow of Fortune
Spirit Avatar:
>Surreal Avatar
Natures:
>Hardy
>Kind
>Passionate
>Reserved
>Logical
Modifications:
>Skin: White
>Hair: Straight Long Black
>Eyes: Black
Body Modifications:
>Atypical Height: Increase
>Bust Change: Increase
>Rear Change: Increase
Mind Modifications:
>Fetishism: Me
Soul Modifications:
>Affection Boost x4
>Magic x4
>>
>>53050075
>You can't be mean to people out of selfishness, not that you can't act with self-interest in mind.

Then you should really remove that part and just have "you can't be mean to people".
>>
>>53050085
Yazidi >>>>> Lebanese Shitfags
>>53050082
>literal incarnations of evil
Says who? Not Christians.
>>
>>53050068
Oh yeah the thought of domesticating a gigantic dog straight from hell sounds good
>>
>>53050082
>>53050085
Nobody is so far fallen they can't be saved. If she was merciful, she'd imprison them where they couldn't hurt anyone, then try to redeem them. But she's not - and if she won't show them mercy, what makes you think you'll get any?
>>
>>53049639
Nobody is anybody till they put on their trip
>>
File: 1493558438072.png (231KB, 304x366px) Image search: [Google]
1493558438072.png
231KB, 304x366px
>lazy 4chan NEETs summoning celestial communists to rule over Earth

Why?
>>
>>53050131
>Then you should really remove that part and just have "you can't be mean to people".
But you can be mean to people, if there's a non-selfish reason for it (e.g. you really think it'd help shape them into a better person or whatever), or for self-defense purposes, or stuff like that.
>>
>>53050131
I'm honestly not sure how you misread "can't be unkind out of your own selfish desire". There are plenty of times where not being able to say or do "unkind" things are for the betterment of a situation or interaction, and the "can't do it unless it's not just for your own personal wants and actually for a good reason" is the difference between "kindness" and "doormat".
>>
>>53050161
Because they know it makes you uncomfortable
>>
>>53050157
reeeee

Posting this dank-ass ancient button-choice CYOA I made aeons ago so as not to waste a poste.
>>
File: 1493170530024.jpg (5MB, 1400x8215px) Image search: [Google]
1493170530024.jpg
5MB, 1400x8215px
>>53050161
Good question. Let's post CYOAs.
>>
File: light.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
light.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
>>53050142
>Nobody is so far fallen they can't be saved.
No human is not savable. Demons, on the other hand...
>>
>>53050161
Because Paladins and stuff. I can post lewd tokhaar CYOA's if you want to take your mind off of it.
>>
>>53050181
Have you made a single cyoa that isn't shit?
>>
>>53050172
He's obviously confusing "being unkind" with "not being kind." Not your fault, you can't cure stupid.
>>
>>53050181
Working on anything new Rosanon?
>>
>>53050219
Have you?
>>
>>53050161
Because it was there.
>>
>>53050219
>asking that question of a tripfag
we all know the answer, anon
>>
>>53050161
Don't look at me i summoned the fairy queen
>>
>>53050181
>red button

I pick the husbando version and become a masculine girl with a penis instead of a vagina.
>>
>>53050193
No, demons are pretty explicitly the same way.
>>
>>53049954

What the fuck is your problem? I don't even know where this idea that I have anything to do with SDA except some mutual shitposting comes from.
>>
>>53049082
holy shit i love this edit
>>
>>53050250
>girl
>penis

Anon...
>>
>>53050239
>>53050219
Rosanaon's Chill Zone and TG Order form were very popular when released. Growing girls was ok.

>>53050237
Of course he hasn't.
>>
>>53050263
Everyone knows SDA gives it to you up the bum, angel.
>>
>>53050219
All of my work is perfect, nigger.
>>53050229
Yuri CYOA, which is only on hold until I finish Persona 5. Thinking I should really get jamming on the design doc soon though.
>>
File: ringwraiths.jpg (91KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
ringwraiths.jpg
91KB, 1191x670px
>>53050251
Demons knew what they were turning away from when the rejected God, they stood in his presence and saw all of his creation and rejected him anyways.

It's not that it's impossible for a demon to turn back to God, it's that no demon ever would accept his forgiveness, by their own desires they have rejected him and his creation in full for all eternity.
>>
>>53050291
Is there a problem?
>>
>>53050292
>Chill Zone
>Growing Girls

Those were too autistic for me.
>>
>>53050310
And your fist-waifu won't even give them a chance? I think you've got some thinking to do if you really think she's associated with anything YOU call God...
>>
>>53050293

Where does this idea even come from?
>>
>>53050310
Demons and devils are not the same. Devils are fallen angels. Demons are half-formed rejects that were never given full shape, form, or soul.
>>
>>53050310
You have to admit though that there is some parts that need tweaking and he won't bother to fix them
>>
>>53050193
Convert or either get killed or get sent to a "reeducation" gulag. No thanks.
>>
>>53050310
>God hardens demons' hearts so they cannot accept Him
>They don't accept Him
>Punish them for all eternity
stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself, why are you hitting yourself
>>
>>53049446
None of them seem that normal. Then again we barely know anything about most of them aside from a few snippets. Highlander is apparently a lesbian muslim, SDA seems to have a job/education, DSA seems to have depression, Kit is an attention whore, Beri has an unattainable fetish, Box Wine needs alcohol to function, and Quiet is dead. The rest we don't know about.
>>
>>53050181
The Future Isn't Cyberpunk. Ban anyone who regularly uses 4chan from 4chan. Return to the sea of piss from whence you came.
>>
File: dar.jpg (360KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dar.jpg
360KB, 700x1000px
>>53050350
>>53050358
>>53050365
I'll admit that I'm not quite sure why the Archangel wants to destroy the demons. Unless by "destroy" she actually means banish to Hell for eternity, then it doesn't make all that much since for her to completely destroy them, something that I'm not even sure she'd have the power to do, and something that not even God was willing to do.
>>
>>53050400
Quiet isn't dead yet.
>>
>>53050400
>Box Wine needs alcohol to function

Sounds pretty normal desu
>>
>>53050409
Gee I guess this CYOA's God and Demons and Angels aren't your special Christianity's God and Demons and Angels because the author is a hack who just used the generic JAPANESE pop-culture version of """Christianity"""
>>
File: 1457038527228.png (4MB, 1400x6508px) Image search: [Google]
1457038527228.png
4MB, 1400x6508px
>>53050349
>Chill Zone
>More autistic than TG Order Form
I don't like any of those CYOAs, but you wanna know how I know you're retarded?
>>
>>53050434
It's a joke anon. Whenever he disappears we say he was honor killed for having trap porn.
>>
File: 9dd00baf321e87718e76c8a747fca3ae.jpg (85KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9dd00baf321e87718e76c8a747fca3ae.jpg
85KB, 1024x1024px
>>53050400
I'm not depressed, I'm just living in a dystopian hell and have panic disorder. I like to think I'm a positive forward facing person when my medication is working.
>>
>>53050447
I never said they were MORE autistic. I never mentioned TG Order Form at all in fact, because I have no clue which cyoa that is. Don't misconstrue my words please.
>>
>>53050351
When SDA said he was going to rape you during the culling, you saud you'd "lift your skirt" for him.
>>
>>53050461
I'm literally the anon who started that shit and I regret it.
>>
>>53050502
Don't lie, we know you don't.
>>
>>53050497
That sounds like a very typical reaction of a rape victim trying to mitigate the damage her rapist is going to wreck on her body. "Lifting your skirt" =/= consent.
>>
File: Let people be happy.png (11KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
Let people be happy.png
11KB, 500x368px
>>53050349
It's cool. Not every CYOA is for every anon. Just like some anons are more autistic than others, some CYOAs are more autistic than others. It doesn't make them BAD, just stuff we might not prefer to interact with.
>>
File: queen.jpg (437KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
queen.jpg
437KB, 850x1133px
>>53050292
>Growing girls was ok.
>No shrinking option
>Wastes half the CYOA on autistic levels of waifu customization
It was shit, even for the fetish
>>
>>53050480
>dystopian hell

Yeah but it's not that hard to run away from Australia.
>>
1,600x10,000 pixels, too wide?
>>
File: 1493729790447.jpg (50KB, 396x268px) Image search: [Google]
1493729790447.jpg
50KB, 396x268px
>>53050532
Bae pls. You know me too well.
>>
>>53050563
No. 1600 is an okay width.
>>
>>53050480
>dystopian hell
>90% chance DSA lives in a first world country without any real worries
>>
>>53050442
People have been modifying actual Jewish/Christian lore for storytelling purposes long before anime was ever invented.
>>
>>53048171
Hope blossoms did a good job of it.
>>
>>53050549
Not in regards to the number of positive responses and builds it got. You just don't like it is all.
>>
File: 1493471600799.jpg (196KB, 1665x833px) Image search: [Google]
1493471600799.jpg
196KB, 1665x833px
>>53050590
I wish it were so Anon, I really do.

Venezuela
>>
File: size.jpg (2MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
size.jpg
2MB, 1200x10000px
>>53045571
Fairy's curse is like a less autistic version of the growing girl CYOA
>>
File: size 2.png (2MB, 1200x2368px) Image search: [Google]
size 2.png
2MB, 1200x2368px
>>53050660
>>
>>53049803
Every single author is a girl, most just hide it to avoid shitstorms.
>>
>>53050549
A shrinking option defeats the whole point of a giantess growth CYOA.

I won't argue the point of using up so much space for customization, but I did it because that's how I wanted it. I don't really care if you personally don't like it. It's hot as fuck when you get to painstakingly craft a unique girl that is then highlighted through the changes that occur to her character's complexities when she becomes a huge girl.

For example, "dandere, submissive, flat loli slave girl with a lot of pent-up anger becomes an enormous vengeful busty dominatrix, torturing her former master and making him into a part of her clothing or something while going around and freeing all the other little poor slave girls" is pretty fucking hot, man, and you can't really represent that unless you've got all that LoD on the waifus.

Even if you're going to say, "yeah but an anon can do that on their own without you having to waste so much space on it in the CYOA," then I will tell you that things like that just don't happen as often as you'd like them to. I've seen it time and time again from various CYOAs through my time here. It's nothing that can be solved without a shift in the mind of anon OR a content creator making the pathway to create an extremely in-depth character very easy to traverse.

Feel free to disagree.
>>
>>53050320
No problems here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G541OW-fA4
>>
>>53050712
>Every author is a girl
>Including the openly gay guy
>>
File: CYOA - Fairy's Curse - P1.png (7MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Fairy's Curse - P1.png
7MB, 1200x10000px
>>53050660
Really? I was going more for tiny adventures than fetish CYOA. I mean, maybe the companion page took it too far in that direction?
By the way, that's an old version.
>>
>>53050497

What >>53050538 said.
>>
File: CYOA - Fairy's Curse - P2.png (6MB, 1200x8400px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Fairy's Curse - P2.png
6MB, 1200x8400px
>>53050818
2/3
>>
File: Knight question.jpg (34KB, 421x573px) Image search: [Google]
Knight question.jpg
34KB, 421x573px
Can some kind anon please post the Crusader Cyoa please?
>>
>>53050713
Not that guy but I was personally bothered by the lack of outright divine powers. There's so much in the cyoa about turning your girl into a goddess: cosmic or omni size, kamidere, etc. I really wanted to let her eventually become a cosmic goddess but the cyoa wouldn't quite let me do it.
>>
>>53050863
What would you have been satisfied by?

A catchall "Omnipotence" package?
>>
>>53050817
>>Including the openly gay guy

Especially that fujoshit cunt. She's exactly like the fat old smelly guys roleplaying as little girls.
>>
File: 139483627938.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
563KB, 569x802px
>>53050854
Was not posting the 3rd section part of your plan?
>>
File: CYOA - Fairy's Curse - P3.png (5MB, 1200x6300px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Fairy's Curse - P3.png
5MB, 1200x6300px
>>53050843
3/3
>>
>>53050879
Not sure. Fetishes ain't logical. I just my waifu to grow and transcend everything on a physical and spiritual level.
>>
>>53050960
Not Rosanon, but I might do something along those lines in the future. As in, turning a waifu into a goddess or something. We already have a couple of CYOAs for turning yourself into a God or Supermassive Being of Protection, but we don't have anything for nominating somebody else for that situation.
>>
>>53050948
No, it wasn't. I'll go get thrown out of a plane now.
>>
>>53050549
Couldn't you shrink them by making their height related to their magical reserves and having them cast a lot?
>>
>>53050854
It's mildly comforting to know that I'm not the only one who does this sometimes.
>>
>>53050389
>Acts surpirsed that breaking the laws of a land has repercussions
whether it's a utopia or a dystopia, acting regardless of the institution will end relatively the same.
>>
File: size bonus to charisma.jpg (210KB, 1700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
size bonus to charisma.jpg
210KB, 1700x1100px
>>53051007
No, I was thinking more along the lines of being shrunk rather than having her be shrunk. Although I guess something like that could be achieved with the size stealing method.
>>
>>53051087
Oh, so instead of her being giant, you wanted to be mini?
>>
File: apprentice.png (625KB, 900x1040px) Image search: [Google]
apprentice.png
625KB, 900x1040px
This thread has really turned into /d/ lately.
>>
File: tophat.jpg (42KB, 599x473px) Image search: [Google]
tophat.jpg
42KB, 599x473px
>>53051097
Yup.
>>
>>53051101
Not really, the /d/ thread doesn't have nearly as much bickering as this one.
>>
>>53051118
dapper snake
>>
>>53051129
through dick, unity
>>
>>53051101
/tg/ is fairly well-fueled by /d/-related stuff. It's not a surprise that CYOAs would periodically dip into conversations about /d/-related stuff. I think it's fine so long as people are avoiding getting too in-depth.

Besides, are you saying you'd RATHER people go back to pointlessly shitposting instead of discussing something resembling actual content?
>>
>>53050650

I want to get a blowjob from the "bad lady." Time for some /d/ I guess.
>>
File: Fish.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Fish.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>53051161
>tfw I'm trying to nofap but my fetish is unattainable
>>
File: sad marx.gif (2MB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
sad marx.gif
2MB, 245x160px
>>53049871
>implying we're not all slaves to the same thing - Time
>implying anyone can save us
>>
>>53050549
If anything, the heavy customization is what made the cyoa. Not everyone has a growing girl fetish, I literally just made the same girl a second time. The powers were nice though. I felt bad how little comments the creator originally got.
>>
>>53047624
>Name
Amoth Mothler
>Body
Wings: Moth wings, mostly red with white in the center. in the white is a black design, like four Ls intersecting
Spray: Actually a sort powdery stuff that comes off the wings. acts a bit like cyanide
Swimming: convenient
>Skills
Ranged Combat x2
Entertainer x2: He's written a pretty famous book!
Politics x2
>Specials
Shock Staff: shortened to just the SS. Mothler has created a fighting style using it he calls "lighting War" style.
Silk Clothes: Mothler always dresses in style!
>Companions
SSitto: Ah yes, another great member of the Moth race. he will make a fine companion
Yveece
Uato: He killed how many arachnids in the war? Truly a Hero!
Piddle
Krillyeq: I'm sure his.. eagerness can be put to good use.
>Quests
Spider Queen: She must die.
Ant Infiltration: so must the spider.
Gang Attacks: I'll bet a spider's behind this
Spider's Trap: You see? They cannot be trusted. they're all just like this guy.
>>
>>53051385
>Not everyone has a growing girl fetish

I'm one of those people without a growing fetish and I wanted to overlook that cyoa without giving it a proper chance as a kneejerk reaction. I felt a little bad for that, so I gave it a proper chance and when I made a build I ended up doing the same thing you did, just without posting it because it felt really cheap.
>>
File: IMG_3853.png (386KB, 940x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3853.png
386KB, 940x488px
>>53050400
I'm actually working on building my self esteem to the point where I won't need alcohol to work!
>>
>>53051663
YOU CAN DO IT BOX WINE! I BELIEVE IN YOU!
>>
>>53051663
>>53051805
I don't.
>>
File: 606.jpg (140KB, 1279x960px) Image search: [Google]
606.jpg
140KB, 1279x960px
>>53051663
>>
>>53051849
it's ok. i believe in you too anon
>>
File: dancing doll.jpg (70KB, 839x1600px) Image search: [Google]
dancing doll.jpg
70KB, 839x1600px
>>53050818
>Curse: Effeminate
Comes with the territory, I suppose.

>Perks: Notice Me [27], Bit Bigger [26], Nimble [24], Iron Grip [21], Escape [17], Squishy [14], Regen [10], Balanced Diet [8], Fireproof [6]
>Race: Living Toy [0] (Free Comforting)

But then, I was always just a plaything, wasn't I?

>Activity: Explore the Sugar Fluff Kingdom
Such a delicious place!

>Caretaker: Mavelina
I like the cut of her jib!
>>
>>53050447
oh boy, I love the autismo prison!

Points by AAs
>loser points 5
>deviant points 5
>nerd points 40
>neckbeard points 10
>edgelord points 10
>insanity points none
>total points 70 points

Ward
>the vidya house

Stuff
>my pc (-40) +all my games for free
>regular old orange prison jumpsuit minus Naruto headband

Powers
>all my leftovers points for 90$/week.
>360$/month
>4320$/year
>>
>>53051663
GANBATTE, BOX WINE-CHAN~
>>
>>53051409
>Amoth Mothler
I was just typing something to try and figure out what this was in reference to, and then it hit me.
Was "Mothler" really the best you could come up with?
>Spray: Actually a sort powdery stuff that comes off the wings. acts a bit like cyanide
I'll allow it
Bonus points for making me chuckle.
>>
>>53049590
your probably 500% right
also
>these faggots hating on beri

its like they detest fun
>>
>>53052405
the next best thing I could think of was flittler, but I felt that was both too tangential and too obvious.
>>
>>53051663
Self-esteem sounds nice... I wish you the best.
Thread posts: 406
Thread images: 88

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.