[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D&D 5e

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 3

File: wow_paladin_wallpaper-300x262.jpg (27KB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
wow_paladin_wallpaper-300x262.jpg
27KB, 300x262px
So the other day I was raped by a yuan ti female in my tent after nursing her back to health. How should I play this out on lawful Good Paladin
>>
>>53043480
As a lawful good paladin I would slay her.
>>
>>53043497
lol "Thats for taking my virginity"
>>
>>53043480
Context insufficient.
State Oath.
>>
>>53043480
Rape her back, justice is served
>>
>>53043480
Marry her, get it annulled, then slay her.
>>
>>53043480
Clearly, it was her way of thanking you.

She is trying to show dominance, you need to assert your position and prove that it's her place at the bottom and not you.
>>
>>53043530
oath of vengeance
>>
>>53043548
You don't have to do anything about it then.
A Vengeance paladin is closer to a Terminator than a crusader. You swear to kill one particular evil motherfucker and then repair everything he broke.
>>
>>53043548
Rape her back I guess.
>>
>>53043545
but what i forgot to mention is I know she is evil and I spared her life in an encounter because of one of my flaws is trying to spare evil doers so I can one day steer them away from ever doing another evil deed
>>
>>53043587
Redeem her with your huge benis, wash her evilness away with your semen!
>>
You kill her? This seems pretty egregious and it was her response to you helping her.

Also how the fuck did she overpower you
>>
>>53043667
thru myself failing on my spell saving throw of her casting suggestion.
>>
>>53043667
tl;dr you kill them asap, just as though they were a party member.
>>
>Yuan-ti in their prime will scheme, breed, and work on behalf of their tribes. Breeding is carefully controlled, seen as a holy act, in order to produce the "best" offspring. Prospective partners will coldly measure one another and if both agree that the match is promising, they usually mate, regardless of their personal affections towards each other.
>>
>>53043706
So do you uh, remember being violated, or was it wierdly consensual as far as your paladin remembers.

Also this is straying pretty close to magical realm, as long as it's being treated with gravity and as fucked up as it actually is that's ok,.but if.anyone is chuckling or jacking off under the table gtfo now. Rape is fucked up regardless of gender
>>
>>53043727
She could use snake contraception, you know
>>
>>53043751
like i was basically under a spell and i know i was but couldnt do anything about it
>>
>>53043480
Did she do it for the purpose of fucking up your PC or for the purpose of fucking your PC?
>>
File: Yuan-ti_Pureblood-5e.png (173KB, 204x480px) Image search: [Google]
Yuan-ti_Pureblood-5e.png
173KB, 204x480px
>>53043801
Then you kill her.

She just raped you anon, gods know what she's up to, she probably wants to sperm jack you to try and improve her tribe

Also please tell.me this was a pure blood
>>
>>53043823
to steal my shit
>>
>>53043859
yes
>>
>>53043864
If she wanted to rob you she would have just robbed you. Anyway you should feel violated and shit and probably be tore up, but kill her.

Vengeance Paladin, it's right in the name
>>
Ops magic realm bait has failed I'm proud of you /tg/
>>
Easy mode: Kill her
Hard mode: Marry her, continue to rehabilitate and wring the darkness from her, raise your children right
>>
>>53043864
Every time you post it gets more confusing OP.
If you were under a spell somehow why didn't she just steal your shit and leave?
Was she fulfilling some kind of sadistic power fantasy or just being "lustful"?

Anyway what you gotta understand is that he's gonna associate being alone with females and females in general with this painful experience and it will have lasting impact on his psyche, and he won't be able to work it out alone. It's not even guaranteed the members of your party will be of any help if they don't know how to deal with that kind of trauma. Maybe he'll meet a kind maiden that will cure him of his female-PTSD.
>>
>>53043539
Can't annul if it's consummated.
>>
>>53043548

Put the sextape online as revenge.
>>
>>53044139
Continuing on the PTSD thing :
What your character is most probably gonna do is clam up. He's gonna focus on something (like vengeance) in an effort to stop thinking about the terrible event. He's gonna be enraged, humiliated, maybe even violent, but he's gonna feel guilty inside somehow. His body will feel alien to him, after he has witnessed it acting outside of his own will. He was a witness, he was unable to act or do anything about what was happening. Being this helpless about a situation will probably be an entirely new feeling to him, and he's gonna hate it. He's gonna hate himself, at least a little bit, even if he knows it's irrational. What you gotta do is get him to open up, but slowly. If he's a supposedly hardened Paladin, he's not gonna cry into a friend's arm instantly. He's gonna keep up the mask for a bit. It's hard to get it right.
>>
>>53044196
And post her nudes of course
>>
>>53044139
OP doesn't actually play RPGs, dum-dums.
>>
>>53043480

Hora hora
>>
>>53043480
You have to take responsibility. Insist you get married and just play it hilariously straight like "We're a couple now".
>>
>>53043480
This is retarded, punch your DM for being shit at the game and iliterate AND forcing his fetish trash on your party.

Suggestion is not Dominate person. Forcing a Paladin to have sex with someone they know for a fact to be evil and hostile should absolutely count as obviously harmful. This is a 2nd level spell for crying out loud.

If your DN allows this trash then just have every caster in your party use Suggestion on every enemy, demand they lie down and go to sleep and then surround him and hack it to pieces. There's no Coup DE grace I'm 5e but you still get advantage, automatic crit and they fail every str/dex roll automatically.
>>
>>53044139
>>53044355
These. My dad was raped by a gay dude as a child, and this is how he behaved with men other than family for a long time, according to what I've heard.

He's also intensely homophobic, which is why my little brother hasn't come out to him, just me and mom.
>>
>>53043480

shouldn't a paladin fall if this happens?
>>
>>53045594
Why would a paladin fall for doing something he had no control over?

If anything he should take a ding for sparing the snake pussy in the first place
>>
>>53044923

Your little brother has my sympathy as a fellow gayfag, anon. I've been there, although in my case it was my mom.
>>
>>53045645
>had no control over

should have made his save if he didn't want to fall

don't paladins have advantage against being charmed or some shit like that anyway?
>>
>>53045719
No, though they do add their charisma bonus to all saves and will is a primary save. That may have changed in 5e.
>>
>>53045793
In 5e they get this at level 6, can confirm. Though it'd be a Wisdom save rather than Will.
>>
>>53045594
>>53045719
You're fucking retarded.

Does a Paladin fall if he gets his ass kicked by an antipaladin? If he didn't want to fall he should have dodged.
>>
>>53043480
Do your best battlecry and give her a divine shield.
>>
>>53043586
This.

The oath of vengeance doesn't just let you do whatever you want. It's a code of conduct as strict as the Oath of Devotion in its own way. One of its core tenets is restitution. You must punish your enemies in proportion to the harm they caused and repay their victims the full value of what was lost wherever possible. In this case you, as the victim, must subject her to the same trauma and lost of dignity that she inflicted on you. You owe it to yourself.
>>
>>53044139
>>53044355

I hop you don't know this from first- or second-hand experience.
>>
>>53049583
Or yknow, kill her
>>
>>53046228

the antipaladin didn't take away his virginity, did he?
>>
>>53043480
Why do paladins keep being raped?

I speak as a fellow raped paladin. I forgave her however since she was just dense.
>>
>>53051278
Because some people have a fetish for defiling and debasing what is pure and good.
>>
>>53045698
>sympathizes with gay brother
>doesn't pity the rape victim
You are such a fucking faggot, fag
>>
>>53043879
KILL HER OR FACE MUTANTS
lawful good paladins bring villains to justice, they don't make the same self-blaming exceptions real people do. they burn with righteous fire. allow divine energy to cleanse you. there is only one way to make sure your seed isn't stolen, anon. semen-stealing magic is for women and smugboys. set the snake on fire.

unless your god likes rape?
>>
>>53053073
forgot to mention purebloods mate with abominations. she's gonna addle your baby with demon semen.
>>
>>53053100
*can mate

your DM is clearly out to get you
>>
>>53053073
Why do you retards always confuse Lawful Good with Lawful Neutral?
>>
File: Grey Knight.jpg (79KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Grey Knight.jpg
79KB, 1080x1080px
Here's what you do.
Track her down and then break her legs.
Drag her to the woods.
Tie her to a tree.
Now you can do multiple things here.
1) Beat her face in
2) Leave her to the animals
3)Keep her there until she learns the error of her ways
4)Combine 1 and 3
>>
>>53053133
what, should he call the cops? are they going to leave the snake enchantress in prison somewhere?
>>
>>53043480
Not making her good through power of the dick.
>>
Learn that evil creatures may not understand the concept of altruism and she probably thought she was paying you back for the service of treating her wounds.
>>
>>53043480
Marry her. Raise the child.
>>
That's a little much for the dm to lay on you but if that's the kind of session you're in and everyone is ok with it w/e

There's a lot you can do. Distrust of strangers or females or anything that can use magic to seduce you would make some sense. Not spending much time with just one other person to try and avoid this same situation again would make sense. Maybe you stop trying to save things anymore m8. Your paladin got reminded that people can be really shitty and he probably doesn't want that to happen ever again.
>>
My players are about to enter an abandoned city that's filled with non hostile creatures
They are like ants in society structure, a bunch of drones. They are dog like but made completely out of tangled vines.

My only concern is if one of them goes murder hobo and tries to attack one.

Since they are like ants, if one of them is attacked they will all dog pile and attack the one who harmed their own.

The place is filled with thousands of them.

Should I make triple sure if my player wants to attack one? Like, ask him multiple times if he's sure or just let him get fucked if he attacks one.
>>
>>53054381
Maybe drop hints how they seem like a society, or show them dealing with a threat.
>>
>>53054381
Have them kill an intruder or natural predator early on. Gruesomely describe the vine creatures tearing it to shreds for assaulting the hive.

Do they have poisonous barbs? You could linger on their natural weapons to hint-hint the party.

Or have them treat something the way ants treat caterpillars... Maybe just the one party member who decided to murder-hobo? Kidding... kidding... not kidding at all...
>>
>>53054439
Good idea, I'll do the threat one. I was going to have them interacting with the players as disinterested and avoidant. Just going about their own business.
>>
>>53054453
Also, do they have an instantaneous telepathic hivemind? Do the drones need to report back, or use pheremones to communicate?

These are ways to prevent the entire colony from assaulting an individual. Pheremones could be washed or contained with air magic.
>>
>>53054473
They are a psionic hivemind.
For appearance, think dog shaped, but made of vines, they don't move their legs but have tens of roots that scuttle them along the ground.
They have venus fly trap like heads and can spit a sticky acid like substance that does 1d4 acid damage over 10 rounds.
They also bite and can use a claw like attack.
1 intelligence, and completely non hostile unless attacked. They were created by the civilization that use to live in the abandoned city a few thousand years ago as guards and creatures to maintain the cleanliness of the city.
>>
>>53043480
So how is the kensei monk? Thinking of making one.
>>
>>53043480

Stockholm syndrome
>>
>>53043548
Use it as leverage over her if possible.

Avengers are usually the most self-sacrificing. They take on the burdens of the people they defend and use it as fuel for their angry strike.

As far as your previous encounter with her, job's done, vengeance meted but you spared her life because of character flaw. Your own personal opinion about what she pulled on you will have nothing to do with oath of vengeance. But now is an opportunity to try and use it for good, there's a bond between the two of you now. She can't be going off doing evil shit now or you'll be coming for her. You'll be watching.

Trying to form that kind of unsettling or disgusting bond with a creature of evil in order to stop her causing more harm is the kind of edgy self-sacrifice type stuff avengers would pull.
>>
>>53053069
Goddamn fags
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.