[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEY KID! Wanna play some role-playing games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: hey kid.png (626KB, 496x658px) Image search: [Google]
hey kid.png
626KB, 496x658px
HEY KID!
Wanna play some role-playing games?
>>
Mommy told me not to roll dice with strange books
>>
File: mama don need to know.png (190KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
mama don need to know.png
190KB, 800x450px
Mommy does not need to know.
I can even share dice.
For a price
>>
>>53038440
Mommy said I should tell her everything, and that only books that roll stats are good to play with
>>
>>53038371

You want to go to hell that is character assist creation?
>>
>>53038557
Mommy needs to understand that points systems are fine unless you play with group of total nignogs but then you need to GM like a nignog

>>53038576
Not that bad after a few times.
In the end no book is perfect.
unless you are a fanatic so get the fuck out of my stall
>>
>>53038371
Will my characters float?
>>
>>53038764
This guy seems legit, but a little... dense. I'm on board, but what kind of CHA+persuasion roll will I need to convince my friends to read ~300 pages of rules and ~300 pages of lore to even have a basic grasp of what you're all about?
>>
File: persuation.gif (155KB, 478x872px)
persuation.gif
155KB, 478x872px
>>53038793
In water yes then the environment eventually will take toll hun.

>>53038798
You see darlin if they don get interested from 15min pitch its lost cause anyway and for players as soon as they understand how to dice roll and triggers they are pretty much done in less than 50 pages with shortish paragraphs (not counting character creation).
Sell it to em as a setting that is quite flexible (like my body) to different kinds of games from treasure huntin adventure to horror.

And for roll because I am a imaginationeless fuck (also paid fuck) you would roll CHA+Negotiation for persuation.
BUT you could combine the roll with seduction to make setting more seducing or with PSY+Cunning to plan a really good sales pitch to go with those CHA based rolls.
>>
I'm not really great as a gm but I really do want to run this but how much"prep" time I would want to do would be long (and I'm running something now). none the less if someone does want to play and doesn't mind waiting like to mid summer maybe leave some kind of contact info.
>>
I really wanna play degenesis but i feel like i'll never be a good enough gm to give the setting justice
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.