[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the best Space Marine Chapter. Prove me wrong anons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: AlphaLegion2.jpg (26KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
AlphaLegion2.jpg
26KB, 250x375px
This is the best Space Marine Chapter.
Prove me wrong anons.
>>
How the fuck are these guys Chaos Undivided and not sworn to Tzeentch?
>>
>>53022034
>>53022362
first of all not chaos undivided, might not even chaos at all. Second not a chapter /thread
>>
Why did you post an empty image, OP? Am I being trolled?
>>
>>53022034
They betrayed humanity for bullshit reasons.
>>
>>53022423
Did they tho?
>>
>>53022362
He already has the TS, and I imagine the AL want to avoid mutation as it'll be a detriment to infiltration.
>>
>>53022362
Cause they are loyalist
>>
>>53022034
They're a legion
>>
>>53022034
They are not a chapter.
There are no alpha legionnaires left.
Hydra does not Dominatus.
Go back to sleep.
>>
>>53022362
It would ruin legion distribution. Two for Tzeentch and only one apiece for the others?

I guess you could always just sunder the Thousand Sons entirely and reinvent them as a Codex: Inquisition type force that's just used to add super-powered sorcerers into other legion forces. Say that while a plurality followed Magnus into the clutch of Tzeentch, the majority either fell into the service or another god or turned to mercenary work using whatever esoteric and malific rituals necessary to stave off the flesh change.
>>
>>53022440
If I know correctly, they want Horus to win, because than he destroys Humanity and Chaos in the consequence. That is what the cabal said them, at least. But, here a question? Let us say the Imperium is gone, Eldar and Orks and Tau fight against each other on its ruins. Then the nids and crons appear. Who is the first to die, and I guess it wont be the nids, nor the crons.
>>
>>53022034
Scooby-doo marines plz go
>>
>>53022440
Someone please post the screen cap.
I'm on my phone
>>
All chapters are shit until proven otherwise. You haven't proven otherwise, so they're shit.
>>
>>53022362
chaos undecided is the only thing that can fit a legion with absolutely no overarching goals or ideologies
>>
>>53022034
>Blood Angels
>best

Try Alpha Legion, faggot.
>>
>had TWO Primarchs, compared to everyone else' one
>still managed to lose BOTH to Dorn and Guilliman respectively
>is hated by both loyalists and traitors because Alpharius' boner for needless scheming results in the Alpha Legion needing weeks/months to accomplish what other legions can do in days
>has achieved so little in-universe their fandom has to fall back on memes like "t-they wanted to lose" and "t-that wasn't the real Alpharius!" in order to feel relevant

Worst traitor legion by far.
>>
All you posted was a picture of a brick wall OP.
>>
>>53022034
Easy. It's not a chapter, but a legion, therefore it can't be the best chapter.
>>
Shit chapter that even backstab themselves.

Next.
>>
>>53023053
W..What?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.