[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1475: Delicious Delicious Worms Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 504
Thread images: 95

File: 1475207542065.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1475207542065.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53006957
>>
So, Luther Strode: Had to go back and change it a bit due to reflection and indecision. I picked up the Jumper's Job and Red Handed Faith drawbacks, and swapped out Ways of Eros for Chaining Cain. It really didn't change anything of the build or my stay, aside from coming across more disciples of Cain than I otherwise might have. Which gave the would-be Samson more chances to screw with me.

Moving right along...

Jump #319: Seven Deadly Sins
>The Tower: An abrupt change, perhaps leading to a new lifestyle and enlightenment.
Several of my companions occasionally gripe about the whole 'you were an evil vampire' thing.
I'll give them a reason to gripe.
>Location: Free Choice
>Race: Vampire (-100)
Seemingly one of the last vampires, considering they were almost all nuked not too long ago.
>Identity: Fugitive (-100)
Well, obviously if a vampire shows up and is playing up the part, they're going to bring the wrath down on themselves.
>Drawbacks: Punching Ban (+200), A King's Burden (+300), Traitor (+300)
Well, this is about typical, I suppose. If I take damage, I REALLY take damage, and thanks to A King's Burden I am going to be taking that damage more often than I'd like. And it turns out the vampires aren't as extinct as I expected... and they pretty much all hate me. What a joy!
>The Next Generation (1400)
Hm, well, at least now I can impart a hefty number of perks onto others via blood donation.
>Surprisingly Classic (Free, Vampire)
WHAT IS A MAN?! A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk.
>Darkness Fears Not Light (1300, Vampire)
Granted, I've got perks that make me a daywalker, but having a backup to keep direct sunlight down to the level that an albino human would suffer rather than turning into a pillar of ash. The corresponding decrease of other vulnerabilities helps as well.
>Till There's Nothing But Bone Left (1100, Vampire)
Oh hohohoho! If you'll excuse me I have a philosopher's stone full of trillions of Dark Eldar souls to consume. I'll be right back.
>>
File: Crona 15.jpg (160KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 15.jpg
160KB, 750x750px
Rolled 112 (1d816)

And the thread's Jump topic iiiiis.

>>53017945
Batman can't testify in court since he's technically a vigilante and viewed as such. Unlike Superman or Flash or whatever who is legit just recognized by the public as a straight up superhero. Also because for some reason the legal system keeps throwing Joker into Arkham.

I mean I know Batman could just kill the guy and get it over with, but that just completely goes against what Batman stands for. I think more responsibility lies in the judicial system. Batman keeps handing the Joker over on a silver platter, they don't have his oath of not murdering people and yet they keep thinking it's a fair, just and good idea to throw Joker into the insane asylum or prison. Honestly it's not even corruption, who actually wants the Joker alive?

>>53017950
You could also get someone else to kill him though. It's not like he's especially resilient. Or you could penetrate the law enforcement of Gotham and shoot him or get him convicted for the Death Penalty that way.
>>
>>53017918
That's mean but I like it.
I'll also teach Bane, just because.
Maybe the Joker too. He's just too skinny.

>>53017923
That sounds super fun, actually.
>Rip and Tear 2: Electric Boogaloo

>>53017967
See above.
Anybody else in Mahvel or DC that needs to become a Musclewizard?

>>53017974
The Hercules Method, from the Luther Strode series.
It's a bunch exercises and meditation techniques to give your mind better control over your body, but it also has a tendency to turn people who use it into berserker killing machines.
The better you are, the stronger the urge seems to be.
Cain (from the Bible, father of murder) developed it after killing his brother.

It turns you into a total badass and gives you some neat tricks on top of the super strength and speed and stuff. Turn your muscles into a bulletproof vest! Unbreak your own shattered spine! Push your disemboweled intestines back inside! Heal without scars or permanent damage! Slay armies! Live forever!
>>
>>53018044
>Lord of the Night (800, Vampire)
You realize I'm going to use this to troll other vampires. Let them come after me in my domain where it is seemingly night, cause things to get confusing, get everyone on the roof, and then turn night to day. Fwoosh.
>Just Checking (Free, Fugitive)
A vampire ought to always turn up the charm.
>Foxhound (Free, Fugitive)
Being sneaky is also a perk. Not to mention picking pockets.
>The Deadly Truth (700, Fugitive)
Forcing people to be truthful about me, no matter their attempts to screw me over... nice.
>Zombie (400, Fugitive)
A completely immortal body. This is a world apart from the rest of the perks that let me regenerate. Yes, this is EXACTLY the sort of thing a master vampire needs.
>Bug Control (Free, Fugitive)
I get 200 points because I'm a Fugitive, and now I can pretend I'm Skitter!
>Balor's Power Eye (Free, Fugitive)
>Companion import x8 (0)
Ooh, I was an evil vampire, right? Congratulations, now you're all vampires. In fact, here, you can have some of my blood and get ALL of the vampire packages I had. Ungrateful jerks.

I did not get involved in the main plot. Tempting, but no.

I did spend ten years at odds with some of my companions. Who were also at odds with each other.

It's kind of weird when you and your companions group into three factions, each following either you or one of your two copies-turned-companions.

It's weirder when you bury the hatchet, only for squabbles to erupt and everyone to play musical chairs as to which faction they follow.

It's weirdest when you and your companions end up carving little out-of-the-way dominions, some pull other vampires in to follow them, some pull demons in to work with them, you create holy magitech knights, they all fight each other and it ends up in a zero sum game. Not to mention the constant assassination attempts.

It was a pain in the ass, quite honestly, but... on the other hand, I feel like we need to do this more often. It was kind of fun, oddly.
>>
>>53018046
>who actually wants the Joker alive?
Super Villain protection insurance companies?
>>
File: ChromaSquad.jpg (33KB, 620x300px) Image search: [Google]
ChromaSquad.jpg
33KB, 620x300px
>>53018046
Chroma Squad!
>>
Reposting.
The Oil-400CP Discount Steel Thanes
New Phyrexia was born from the oil, and it holds secrets and truths about the creation of the original Phyrexia others are not privy to… But you have covered yourself in it, dived deep into the black oil to uncover its secrets, and it has made you stronger, whispered into your mind its undeniable truths. You have gained insight into the functions of the Black Oil, becoming able to create it even without materials by secreting it from your body, and are immune to negative side effects from it- being covered in it making you remarkably stronger. You even have gained a more… “heretical” ability, being able to change the oil so it doesn't corrupt those it touches. Perhaps, with some research and time, you could make it corrupt towards something other than Phyrexia’s goals…
Treacherous Swamp - 200CP Discount Steel Thanes
Oh the tangled webs we weave-and how easy it would be for the unaware to walk right into them. But you? You’re no amateur. You can smell their traps from a mile away-never again get caught up in a elaborate plot to get you to offend your superiors, or fall for the bait and lose your political standing. You are now much more aware of political (and to a lesser extent, physical) traps and plots that are aimed at you or your subordinates, and have a sort of sixth sense for ways to evade them.
Afraid of the Dark? -200CP Discount Steel Thanes
Even if you know how to avoid getting caught up in others schemes, in order to reach the top one must also be able to keep those schemes from happening-and what better tool than fear to do so? You know how to instill fear in those that are bellow you- whether your subordinates or your enemies, as long as they don't clearly have the upper hand and know they do, they will be more easily driven to panic and fright than they would have before. You also gain a toggle-able aura of “menace”, perfect for intimidating people into playing along with your plans.
>>
>>53018046
...I wonder if I could by Arkham.

>Quick google search to see who own Arkham in the DC universe.

No answer yet, but did you know its own architect became mentally unwell and hacked his workers to death with an axe?
>>
>>53018108
I can't be the only one who is getting irritated at the increased spooky supernatural nonsense that's making its way into Batman these days.
>>
>>53018085
This jump has a weirdly huge number of perks and backgrounds. Like, I counted 7. It doesn't seem like this jump has much to offer in terms of raw power, but it also seems to be pretty low powered, and has a number of fairly unique powers on offer.
>>
File: Crona 4.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 4.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>53018046
>>53018085
Chroma Squad huh? Never taken the Jump before, so would anyone else like to do a synopsis? I'll try to read a bit and bring up things of interest to try and contribute but I wouldn't be the best to give a summary or intro.

>>53018083
I can't imagine that being sustainable with how often they'd need to pay out.
>>
>>53018046
It is Batman's fault at this point though.
He's let this mass murderer roam around killing tens of thousands of people, killing his Ward Jason and crippling his friend Barbra.
He knows the legal system won't do a thing yet he does nothing as Bruce Wayne to campaign for them to kill the joker, he keeps irrationally giving the joker to the legal system when he knows they won't do shit and he won't even attempt to lock the joker up in the batcave.
>>
File: chroma+squad.png (360KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chroma+squad.png
360KB, 1920x1080px
>>53018085
Gotta say, I've gotten a lot of mileage out of the Authority of Space perk. Also the curry rice.
>>
>>53018117
I got a little disgusted when batman actually faught Dracula in a DC comic line.
Dark Horse comics sure, none of it's cannon. You can have batman fight both a Yautja and Xenomorphs there.
But Batman Vs Dracula as a cannon thing? That's just...no.

>>53018150
No see, most victim end up dead, so they don't have to pay anyone. And you don't have to worry about paying next of kin cause who the fuck would want to have a family in Gotham city. The city where I'm convinced it hasn't seen actual sunlight in a dozen years.
>>
>>53018187
If it was elseworlds or some other explicitly-not-canon thing, sure, but it's just pandering to the lowest common denominator at this point. Oh, and don't forget the whole 'Dracula bit Superman and the sunlight he absorbed made Dracula explode because Superman's blood is liquid sunshine' bit.
>>
>>53018204
>because Superman's blood is liquid sunshine
Superman should get a sponsorship with Sunny D.
>>
>>53018085
Producer background gets fucked for options in this jump. Stuntman basically gets two perklines discounted.
>>
>>53018228
The last time I saw a superhero endorse a product, it was Spiderman endorsing some sneakers. Some dipshit kid hurt himself trying to climb a wall with his big brother's hi-tops and he promptly angsted over it and decided having rent money just wasn't nearly so important as a clean conscience.

What the fuck, seriously.
>>
File: Crona 24.png (386KB, 597x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 24.png
386KB, 597x1050px
>>53018157
Nah, in-universe Batman trusts the legal system because they're supposed to be doing their jobs, and to a certain extent they are. Everyone is equally running off the logic the writers give them. Only from an outside perspective can we acknowledge they're being colossal fuck ups. That being said, the legal system is fucking up more since there's nothing really holding them back from doing this or stopping them, they just don't do it for whatever reason.

>>53018167
Huh, yeah, that's a really good perk, especially in this current context.

Lights, Camera, Chromatize! is the first thing to catch my eye. It looks super cool, and would be great and convenient in things like Youtube where you could do stuff that could use a good camera crew.

>>53018187
Huh, you raise a good point.
>>
File: 1284578047427.gif (358KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1284578047427.gif
358KB, 512x288px
>>53018253

The worst part is I know why the writers or editors (for when shit goes wrong with comics, I've noticed a trend where the evidence points at them most of the time) did this. It's because they refuse to have any of their characters, especially Spider Man, grow. They want them to stay the same and never change because that's what they think people want. For Peter Parker, that means he must always be a poor geeky nervous high-schooler nerd despite him having finished college already.

It's because of this shit fucking line of thinking that we got One More Day.

Goddamn, I don't even LIKE comic books and this pisses me off.
>>
>>53018342
Characters do grow and change in comics; for the sake of the story line. The thing is, when it comes to comics, writers will often completely change the way characters act to the convince of what the want to occur, which usually ends with nothing actually changing.
>>
>>53018296
>to a certain extent they are
>>53018342
they refuse to have any of their characters, especially Spider Man, grow

This is why one of my comicverse projects is to make sure I have a clone of myself get into the system, make use of my perks to promote that identity to a position of authority, and try to straighten out the bullshit from within as much as possible.

Also, I am pretty sure it's cheating to use perks to resist any and all attempts to somehow turn me into a supervillain, as seems to inevitably happen to people in that position, but I give precisely zero fucks about that, because causing the universe to stagnate is stupid. Character growth is a GOOD THING. Change in the universe can ALSO be a good thing as long as you aren't just magically resetting the universe repeatedly.

Looking at you, Scarlet Witch and The Flash. Stop fucking with the universe. Having an established character fuck over the universe is worse than the deus ex machina of the year, like Cosmic Cube Girl.
>>
Hearts of iron
Import save game-0
naval commander free . I believe the term you're looking for is commander-in-chief
Commintern-50
Roll(1d8)+0:4,+0 Total:4 Moscow yep just where I need to be
the liberation of all lands -50 discount for Commintern very nice , although I believe I have AI for this kind of thing
second wind -200 discount for Commintern oh very handy if a bit irrelevant because of infinite resources.
Military tradition -200 yeah, whether it's former Imperial guard or Saiyan space soldiers. We have a history of this

endless fortifications -200 oh were upgrading these

OOB-100 discount for Commintern there is a hell of a lot of us now, this will be necessary if I don't want to keep mother box busy all the time micromanaging.

300 IC-400 discount for Commintern . The conditions aren't actually bad at all. It's just that the majority of my people share the attitudes of Shōnen protagonists.

Convoys galore -50 discount for naval commander we've already got most of the other stuff covered, and this way we can dominate shipping postwar.

Here is the thing the access powers never formed, Hitler is still in art school and despite being very morose and brooding is much less angry than he was in the original timeline because my country has decent Child protective services and his abusive father was arrested and they were both given extensive counseling to help them through their issues, no here World War II is fought between the post-economic realms of Europe, Asia , Africa , the Antarctic and Australia, and the capitalist realms of the Americas, Japan, Canada, and the Arctic.
>>
>>53018342
>>53018381
>>53018380
>>
File: 1493505181229.png (914KB, 975x595px) Image search: [Google]
1493505181229.png
914KB, 975x595px
>>53018033
>worms
>>
Is there any chance of an Exalted Mortals Jump or does the Guantlet preclude that from happening?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Just woke up and checked the Thread.

>>53011223
>I don't understand what this does.
I'll help as much as I can, Anon.

>The first part sounds like you are the acolyte of the Benefactor, but that doesn't mesh with the rest.
That's how it's supposed to sound. Do you have any suggestions for clarification?

>Do you pick a Kami and henceforth technically count as their acolyte despite what they think of the matter, and can go about stealing all their mana?
No you always count 'as if you were an Acolyte of a Kami, despite the fact that you could be at odds with them'. Meaning that you count as if it were so no matter what the opinions of the local deities is. Kami is a blanket term here, you can count as if you're an Acolyte of any particular Kami, so you don't have to choose just one Kami. Technically you can tap out the Mana that they've set aside for worshipers yes.

>Half of that wouldn't even do anything post-jump since that kami is frozen back in kamigawa not collecting more mana. So basically it's Symbolic Link (this increases power of relevant magic whereas Link reduces costs), but you have to pick a specific kami's links and it costs 3x as much to get the power side of the power/efficiency coin?
You'll always count as if Kami were there to worship and gain power from, barring drawback fiat of course. It is indeed like having a more powerful Symbolic Link with less efficiency, yes.

>>53018807
My work does not preclude a Exalted: Mortal Jump from happening I have made this known since the beginning, before the gauntlet even got on the drives in fact.
>>
>>53018807
Doubt one will happen. Even with permission, it'd be pretty hard to make it different from the existing one
>>
What were your top battles Jumpers? They don't necessarily have to be powerful, just awesome.
>>
>>53018961
that would be the time I fought Tahm Kench outside of the fields of Justice,he actually started swimming up the timestream and going after my origin's grandparents before I managed to take Him Out.
>>
>>53018937
There's enough. I can't actually suggest anything, but uhhhh, there should be enough to make a jump?
>>
What perks could be used for passive and subconscious warping of world around you to better fit your own thoughts and beliefs?
>>
>>53018995
Your post fills me with confidence. Really.
>>
>>53018937
Why not? It could be interesting, I'm sure the gauntlet doesn't cover everything about being a mortal in Exalted and having that stuff available in a regular jump would be a good thing.

Potential things it could include:
Things focusing on being the underdog and challenging the oh so superior exalted with mortal means (and jumper bullshit).

Perhaps a focus on being a supporting character, letting the jumper be an exalt's friend/follower/lover instead of the exalt themselves.

Since mortals stories are often about exalts prior to exalting there could be a scenario where you spend the jump actually earning an exaltation instead of getting one by virtue of it being "exalt type" jump.
>>
>>53019066
So the first is meta stuff focused on making you feel good about beating people that think they're better then you but really aren't, possible with the gauntlet.

The second is also done in the gauntlet, with multiple exalted companions available.

So a scenario based around trying to stop being a heroic mortal. That's definitely appropriate.
>>
>>53019066
>Since mortals stories are often about exalts prior to exalting there could be a scenario where you spend the jump actually earning an exaltation instead of getting one by virtue of it being "exalt type" jump.
No.
>>
>>53019005
There is a perk in soul eater that does this, pick a madness that fits you and have your surroundings twist to fit it.
>>
>>53019066
So nothing that's not in the gauntlet or isn't broken and stupid as fuck.
>>
>>53016071
>Keep practicing and read the kama sutra
Yeah because what anon needs is to rub honey, sawdust, and bee stingers into his dick.
>>
>>53018086
>The Oil-400CP Discount Steel Thanes
For those unfamilar with the oil and it's processes, do you go into detail how it works. Like in notes or something. Because I haven't see you mention anything like that yet, but I may just have not been around at time.
Other than that I have no problems with the perk.

>Treacherous Swamp - 200CP Discount Steel Thanes
Nice well worth the 200 CP.

>Afraid of the Dark? -200CP Discount Steel Thanes
Neat, I like the other one better, but this is worth it for niche builds.
>>
>>53019232
It's a big part of the lore. I'll probably add it to the notes, but it was a war weapon created back in ye Olde Phyrexia that basically drives people insane and makes them want to become "compleated" (that's not a typo), which means they start to become... Well, phyrexian-ized. Wants to replace flesh with metal and all that. It can also be used to create Phyrexian Newts by throwing dead flesh at a vat of it, which can apparently pass as human before augmentation.
>>
File: IMG_0976.jpg (43KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0976.jpg
43KB, 300x500px
So all the talk about murdering certain characters. Anyone actually replaced a character in a story, without killing them?

Like I'm gonna replace Jaune in RWBY. By changing his gender to female, she no longer flirts with Weiss & Phyrra. So Jaune never got opportunity to make first impressions upon Phyrra. Instead she was flirting with Cardinal & other boys.
I step into the spot vacated. I save Phyrra from killing Penny, I save Phyrra from getting killed by Cinder. Team RWBY doesn't have to break up, Team JNPR doesn't suffer from Phyrra's death.
>>
File: 11.png (222KB, 639x360px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
222KB, 639x360px
Time to report your progress. Jumps, writefagging, builds, whatever. What are you doing and how is it going?
>>
>>53019296
Would go better with more feedback
>>
>>53019314
don't know much about phyrexians but kind of weird stuff can you do with all these neat mechanical things from the jump you are working on?
>>
File: Majoras_Mask.pdf (183KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Majoras_Mask.pdf
183KB, 1x1px
>>53019296
I updated this earlier this week I believe. Might as well post again though.
>>
>>53019292
Hey manyfist, why is the Fable jump so terrible?
>>
>>53019339
What kind of weird stuff?
All kind of weird stuff, really. Blue faction has a weapon that emmits brainwave-fuckery that's tailored to their enemies to basically lobotomize them, Black leader has a modular spider body, vat grown "people" are a thing, living weapons are also a thing, cyborg-ing basically anything (including stuff like Sphinxes), grafts...
As for cool things you could do with it? Well, massive organized religions, magitech necromancy, cyborg angels,mass produced soldiers and the like. Biotech/Magitech is kind of their focus, though Blue branches into everything
>>
File: BOOSTO.gif (734KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
BOOSTO.gif
734KB, 480x270px
>>53019385
cool, definitely looking forward to this then.
>>
File: AtalantaCC.png (753KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
AtalantaCC.png
753KB, 1024x1024px
>>53019296
Ogre Kingdoms is almost done. Probably posting sometime tomorrow. Maybe early the next day?
>>
>>53019371
Explain what's so terrible about it? I merged a lot of spells from Fable I & Fable II. I based all the origins on Fable II. Added in some bits of Fable III.

What else could you ask for?
>>
File: Crona 9.jpg (246KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 9.jpg
246KB, 666x600px
>>53019296
I've got the Intro, Origins, General Perks, Drop-In Perks and Student Perks written up for My Hero Academia. I still have a lot left to do, but progress is smooth and I'm happy with what I've got so far.
>>
File: IMG_0860.jpg (218KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0860.jpg
218KB, 600x800px
>>53019443
Nice.
>>
>>53019417
Not having all the perks be mostly copy pastes of each other?

Not having all the capstones that aren't Drop In's be blocked against each other, and all the lower tier perks just be 'you can now fight a little bit faster/stronger, and also you can sometimes dodge roll/push your opponent down/parry an attack' all with the caveat that doing it makes you tired?

Not having Orphan's perk line just be a capstone and a glorified barrier to entry which is also required to take and free to Orphan?

I hardly know where to begin there's so many things that could be improved.
>>
Where's the Earth's Mightiest Heroes jump?
>>
I wonder how Akatosh would feel if I started chomping down on the dragon souls since they are his kids.
>>
Could I use splatoon ink as a pathway for hamon?
If so how broken would I be at turf wars?
>>
File: 10684808941.png (891KB, 1558x2000px) Image search: [Google]
10684808941.png
891KB, 1558x2000px
>>53019296
I haven't had much time lately, but I'm slowly chipping away at Divinity: Original Sin. Origins are almost done, then it's onto Backgrounds. Still sitting at about 30% finished.

Building for Katawa Shoujo next, which is going to be my attempt to get my Jumper to relax a little bit. Between the Bioshocks, Batman going poorly, and an extended war in Ogre Battle, he really needs a break. Still, that's going to take a while to write because I want to do it right.

And this is all supposed to be done in whatever scraps of free time I can find. Work is still doing its best to completely sap all my energy and hours from the day. So it'll be slow going for a bit. Canadian Sorry about that.
>>
>>53019483
>Copy & Paste perks

They're not c&p, the capstones might be mostly because you become a Hero of Will, Strength, or Skill. It comes with similar benefits just they focus on one area. Like Hero of Strength is gonna be more physical than a Hero of Will.

Also its an early JC jump. I'm not going to be changing up major stuff. No one had issues with it when it came out.

The Heroes capstone basically means you're replacing that Hero. There's only one of each, with exception of the PC who is more Hero of Mary Sue.

You're only one that's complained. Its a 3 year old jump. Let it rest. If you want something more recent, I've already gave permission to make individual jumps based on the individual games.

>>53019540
Unimaged.

N-Z

Avengers Earth's Mightest Heroes
>>
File: ASK-AXE-COP-24-3.png (779KB, 979x1699px) Image search: [Google]
ASK-AXE-COP-24-3.png
779KB, 979x1699px
>>53019572
so Jumpers how powerful is your significant other?
>>
>>53019363
Looks like it's going well. Any plans for origins or is it going to be something like how Bloodborne does it or will it just be as it is?
>>
>>53019585
Depends on the current jump. I don't really take any companions with me.
>>
>>53019604
As it is.
>>
>>53019577
So basically, you don't care that it's bad and aren't going to change anything. What point is there in even telling you what my problems are with it then? Why even bother responding if you're just going to tell me you don't give enough of a shit to make something even halfway decent?
>>
So, if you wanted to be a revolutionary/philosopher(more in the likeness of Lenin than Mao), what would be some of the best perks to grab for it?

I was thinking the drop in perk path out of Victoria, and probably the drop in perks out of X-Men Movies, and probably Meme War out of Eclipse Phase, but are there any other good options out there?
>>
>>53019558
Less his kids and more shards of his soul.
>>
File: IMG_0975.jpg (230KB, 1200x893px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.jpg
230KB, 1200x893px
>>53019669
>So basically, you don't care that it's bad and aren't going to change anything.

I think its fine for what it is. It originally was set between 1 & 2. I decided to change it to allow folks to choose the game. Oh I also added in the spell gauntlets.

>What point is there in even telling you what my problems are with it then?

There was never any point. Welcome to /JC/. You must be new.

>Why even bother responding if you're just going to tell me you don't give enough of a shit to make something even halfway decent?

Why bother bringing up a 3 year old Jump, that no one really had a beef with? Why should I cater to you? You're just one person who started off hostile.

Go pick on someone else. Have an alien for your troubles.
>>
>>53019669
Just remake all of them. He gave permission. Do it well enough and everyone will forget all about his paltry efforts.
>>
>>53019868
Oh, you were going in some early morning shitposting before class.

That's sad.
>>
>>53018961
>Totem Salazzle
>Rayquaza
>chase scene in Roanapur
>some pirates I couldn't identify in East Blue
>at least one communist revolutionary

Bigger battles await, I'm just new.
>>
>>53019292
>Jaune
>flirting with Cardin

wat

>>53019296
Deciding where I want to go next. Not having a good time of it.
>>
>>53019876
He's in special ed, they really don't have much for him to do. So he's gotta shit post. Its a cry for help. Just ignore him & he'll go away.

>>53019916
Female Jaune, is like male Jaune. They both followed their father's advice & use cheesy pickup lines/schemes to get opposite sex's attention.

Also its funny to have opposites pair up. Fem-Jaune's inexperience would probably go over more than male-Jaune's. She'll be less likely to get bullied. IDK I'm running on 12oz of Dr Pepper & 1hr of Sleep. Best I could think of when getting Jeanne (Jaune) out the way.
>>
>>53019993
>He's in special ed, they really don't have much for him to do. So he's gotta shit post. Its a cry for help. Just ignore him & he'll go away.
ooooh, you really roasted him good there
>>
>>53018046
>Chroma Squad - 225
Origin: Producer
Drawbacks: Unpleasable Fanbase (+500)
Final Point Count: 1,500 CP
Perks:
-Teamwork! (Free)
-Smoke and Mirrors (Free)
-Lights, Camera, Chromatize!
-And Now, A Message From Our Sponsors
-Prop Master
Items & Companions:
-Get me 5 Stuntmen with Attitude! (300 CP)
-Box of Goods x3

Seras Victoria:
-Role: Techie
-Teamwork (Free), Suit Up! (Free), Sniper Cat, For Massive Damage, You Can Do It!

Derun Alma:
-Role: Lead
-Teamwork (Free), Suit Up! (Free), Form In!, Marvelous Courage, Sheriff’s Insight

Madarach:
-Role: Assault
-Teamwork (Free), Suit Up! (Free), It’s Cleave Time!, Man At Arms, On Field Repairs

Kasumi Rogue:
-Role: Scout
-Teamwork (Free), Suit Up! (Free), Speed of the Shark, Biinon’s Invisibility

Gelee:
-Role: Assist
-Teamwork (Free), Suit Up! (Free), Torin’s Bravery, The Power of Friendship

Seeing as not many other people seem to know wtf this is: Basically, a toku studio is failing until they get You, the player, as producer.

Many major battles are basically filming different episodes for your super sentai series, and there just so happens to coincidentally be a covert alien invasion going down that... Somehow, through the power of Belief, your sentai actors are capable of fighting.

tl;dr BALANCE RATINGS, BEAT ALIENS
>>
>>53019296
>World of Warcraft
Class perks, Mixed Discounts, Undiscounted, and Companions are done. Taking a break for the time being, mostly as work is kicking my ass.
>>
>>53019296
Been doing writefagging for Umineko, world building for the Sword & Sorcery setting of my chain to flesh out a lot more details, and a bunch of chain maintenance.
The less said about progress on the next jumps the better.
>>
File: IMG_0969.png (1MB, 1150x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0969.png
1MB, 1150x1800px
>>53020113
>Taking a break for the time being, mostly as work is kicking my ass.

That sucks. Take all the time you want. No need to burn yourself out with work & work. /JC/ is for fun.
>>
>>53018961
>Rival battles in Pokemon
>Motherfucking Ultra Beasts out of nowhere
>Every single battle in Pokemon Conquest
>That one serial killer in InFamous that kept COMING OUT OF NOWHERE
>Doom and DOOM 2016: ALL THE DEMONS OH GOD THE DEMONS SO MANY DEMONS
>The invasion of the Fire Nation
Oh yeah, and that one evil Jumper that keeps popping up because his Benefactor and mine hate each other and are constantly trying to one up each other.

More to come, I'm sure.
>>
>>53020098
The entire game is basically one massive love letter to toku, right down to the legal issues they had on trying to publish the game.
>>
So, quick check.

Roughly how much would you expect a drawback/complication to award if...

>You replace the protagonist
You are Jumper Shepard. Jumper Potter. Jumper Uzumaki. Jumper Strife. Etc.

>You are in the protagonist's entourage
Mass Effect squad mate. One of Harry Potter's core circle. On Team 7. Member of AVALANCHE Etc.
>>
>>53020176
>/JC/ is for fun.
I keep seeing this but I am pretty sure nobody in thr thread is having fun.
>>
>>53020305
lot bound, drawbacks are usually about 300 CP
>>
>>53020305
>>You replace the protagonist
+200 or 300 depending on how dangerous being the main character is and if you inherit some of their negative personality traits.

>>You are in the protagonist's entourage
+100 or 200 depending on how dangerous being plot bound is.
>>
File: Crona 11.jpg (90KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 11.jpg
90KB, 800x1131px
>>53020305
Those kinds of things by themselves aren't really drawbacks. Many people try to do those things and might actually pay to replace the protagonist of a Jump's story or become one of their friends. You need to do something that actively makes it terrible to even start making it a drawback.
>>
What does a mothers lullaby in aquaria actually do?
>>
>>53020374
Basically, the metaphysics of Aquaria and it's magic are made and based around one song, the lullaby that the Creator was lulled to sleep with in its childhood. That lullaby's present in every piece of music in the game, as well as many abilities.

You have a fraction of the original song.
>>
>>53020305
Depends entirely on the setting, but the first should usually be more than the second.

They could even be 0 CP if they don't make you plotbound or something to that effect.
>>
In Worm are you able to be dropped in before Coil gets his claws on Tattletale?
>>
>>53020346
To sum up:
If you didn't do anything and the canon-squad was gone, it is possible that the situation could be resolved, but much more likely that Bad Times (tm) will happen. (Ranging from totalitarian state to extinction event.)
>>
Looks like https://jumpchain.wordpress.com/toc/ has started updating again.
>>
File: IMG_0966.jpg (35KB, 360x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0966.jpg
35KB, 360x350px
>>53020310
That's because everyone is like an addict. Can't get enough. Can't stay away.
>>
so where I to use the Adaptanator from Princess bride to turn the games of Divinity into a videogame and then run that through the Game Maker IX from Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 3 To make it into a Gashat how powerful would that be and how suicidal would that be?
>>
>>53020515
Mkay.

Whatever, dude.
>>
>>53020500
See, being forced into action is the kind of thing I'm talking about. That's likely up in the 300 range if by replacing the protagonist you face a situation where fucking up means doom for you and everyone else.
>>
>>53020515
Thanks, I am mostly waiting till they get to Familiar of Zero, seeing how they change things there is gonna be interesting.
>>
Hey, is avengers earth's mightiest heroes survivable as a first jump? If not, what do I need to survive it?
>>
>>53020305
>You replace the protagonist
Depends on the setting. Replacing the protag of a calm slice-of-life setting shouldn't give more than 50 CP at most.

>You are in the protagonist's entourage
Again, relative to the setting. Being dragged into Shepard's harem is going to be more dangerous, and thus worth more CP, than being dragged into Hamtaro's group of friends.
>>
>>53020677
No jump is survivable, suitability is a lie pushed by the IRC.
>>
>>53020677
1.don't be a mutant
2. Stay out of the plot
>>
>>53020494
You drop January 1, 2011, and Tattletale's interlude (her 'recruitment') seems to indicate that it happened in 2010.
>>
>>53020494
With the anti-precog perk the jump gives you, can't you just walk up to Thomas Calvert's office and bop him a good one?

Its not like he's expecting you unless you took that S-Class drawback.
>>
>>53020784
Thanks, I was hoping I could save her before then but I guess I won't be able to.
>>
Hive Queen Quest Jump
+300 Scavenger Frenzy . I'll just scavenge them back
+300 Valen Bounty . This might be tricky but it will get me into some fun fights and drive up costs
rolling for location Roll(1d8)+0:3,+0 Total:3 I'll find be leaving to find somewhere more free to colonize, the Koenig system sounds nice
scientist free. Basically what I do anyway
the flesh is strong -600 I've been needing one of these kind of perks
barter system -100. I have so God damn much science . This will be invaluable in the future
spin doctor, free for scientist probably never going to use this
Xeno-Anthropoligist free for scientist handy
we can copy nature -200 discount for scientist and another handy thing I wonder how this will work on my mosaic organs?
Reverse engineering genius -300 this will do nicely when combined with my kit bashing perks and what little technology I have that I don't understand
A Single Tribble -50 I got to find some use for their unique biology. Maybe I'll make them carnivorous
50,000 union credits -50 I'm probably not going to be able to eliminate money in this jump
a thinker of your own -100. Is this the regular kind or the quantum kind? Either way, it is going to have its genome decoded completely and added to the zurg swarm, it is not sapient anyway

FormOther Brand Medical PodX2 -200 , one of each flavor so I can compare them and mass-produce them
>>
>>53020813
Yeah I can but I wanted to get to Tattletale before she gets under his thumb and all that split timeline precog torture.
>>
>>53020820
the plan: I've got a lot to do now . First is trade my resource generation/fabrication stuff to Theseus in exchange for rip drive technology then trade my genetics database to the Queen for her genetics database , help heretic rebuild his people literally with some time traveling genetic samples and eclipse phase technology so they can start splitting up and rebuilding into an actual culture.use the Adaptanator to turn kamen rider Decade into a videogame, which then gets ported into a Gashat via Game Maker IX which I then adapted into a fruiting tree via the flesh is strong , which then become becomes a lockseed via will of the forest
>>
Jumpers, all good things come to end at one point or another. What's the song that will play... at your very end? When your cards are played out, when the deed is done and your contract is up, and the credits start rolling as the words [Chain Complete] flash on the big screen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GpPwiFGuxw

>inb4 "fuck off faggot chain never ends"
>>
File: sad elise.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
sad elise.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>53020905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw98ARXfcqk

What, were you expecting a Good End?
>>
File: dragon riders.jpg (252KB, 1000x678px) Image search: [Google]
dragon riders.jpg
252KB, 1000x678px
What's your preferred flying mount?
>>
>>53020905
this is dependent on a number of things

could be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeiiFWsCOuc

could be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGk3tY4yP7k

could be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfef5WqC85A

I have contingency plans to keep going anyway, only miss producer herself breaking the deal and denying me my "Golden parachute" will stop me from traveling to different universes and acquiring new abilities/technology/treasures and having new adventures at this point,i'll just have to do it with my own merits rather than CP.
>>
>>53020905
https://youtu.be/A4S6dNvHBYI
>>
In what order would you take these jumps assuming you had a few others under your belt already?

The Legend of Zelda
Supernatural
Anima Beyond Fantasy
Basilisk
Dodgeball
RWBY
Mount & Blade
Deus Ex
Victoria III
Bioshock
>>
>>53021234
Mount and Blade
Victoria III
Dodgeball
Bioshock
Deus Ex
Legend of Zelda
Basilisk
RWBY
Anima Beyond Fantasy
Supernatural
>>
>>53021259
What's your reasoning?
>>
>>53021308
Ramp-up of general power-levels to culminate in the attempted Un-Fuckening of Supernatural's Almightily Fucked-Up Plot.
>>
>>53021346
The plot of supernatural is largely self Resolving, just don't butterfly away the Winchesters.
>>
>>53021520
The Winchesters are why it's Fucked to begin with.
>>
File: Big E.jpg (88KB, 400x518px) Image search: [Google]
Big E.jpg
88KB, 400x518px
Where would you go if you wanted really high end psychic powers or the potential for them? I wanna be at least GE of Man levels before I go to the Imperium jump. Gonna say that me and one of my companions are the two lost primarchs coming home from a mission from Big E.
>>
>>53021543
yeah but without them everything else is Fucked.
>>
>>53021588
That's why Jumper goes in after that jump ramp-up and Anima Beyond Fantasy.

We are Un-Fuckening this bullshit or will die trying
>>
>>53021624
literally biblical>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> late-game Shōnen

it won't help that much.
>>
>>53021644
Power levels at the start aren't biblical.

It's a perfect starting position.
>>
>>53021553
Babel II. Just gotta get some of his blood.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AeWa5SU_aZ8
>>
>>53019292
Changing someone's gender doesn't suddenly change their sexuality, mang. Also if you listen to the fandom then he'd actually have a better chance getting with Weiss as a chick.

Also your fetishes are honestly starting to creep me out way more than Bancho's.
>>
>>53021644
Never seen Supernatural have you?
>>
>>53021677
put Fist on filter. He's too much of an autistic shithead to stop, so it's one of the few things you can do.
>>
>>53021553
Pretty sure one of the Capstone Perks for Psychonauts uncaps any limits on Psychic Powers. There's still diminishing returns, but with no upper limit (I think).
>>
>>53019558
Akatosh literally makes Dovakhiin for the express purpose of chomping down on dragon souls.
>>
>>53021665
starting power levels don't matter if you can't escalate along with the rest of the Universe,the majority of the winchester's escalation comes from increasing thicknesses of plot armor or Hunting down yet another one shot super weapon for the monster of the week.

>>53021689
I am current up to the last season,the lack of Visual effects is not an indicator of the powers involved.
>>
>>53021644
The only things that can't be defeated by a Shounen character are... actually, no, you know what? Literally everything can. Because Death ws killed by just some dude who had stolen his Scythe and he was destined to reap God one day. So anyone who grabs his Scythe, which isn't even hard, and can move faster than a normal human can Shrek Supernatural.
>>
File: 57a.jpg (565KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
57a.jpg
565KB, 768x1024px
>>53019296

Hanging up the document writing hat for a little while, gonna focus on my chain more or less. I don't think I've had longer than a month or two's break at most from writing SOMETHING since summer 2016 so. It's been hurting the ability to make a damn coherent chain.

Going well so far, The jumper's actually in an interesting place and I'm hoping to get the time after classes and tests to write for the chain.
>>
>>53021790
death didn't die from that, you know that if you Kept watching it scared him off though and made him Angry enough that the reapers have strict orders not to let the Winchesters leave the veil whatsoever if they ever arrived there
>>
>>53021820
Death is dead in so far as we know.
>>
>>53021853
>You and Dean... Dying and coming back again and again. The old Death thought it was funny. But now there's one hard, fast rule in this universe. What lives... dies. So the next time you or your brother bite it, well, you're not going to Heaven... or Hell

nothing implies he's even dead so much as fired
>>
>>53021853
Isn't Supernatural the same universe as Marvel? Or am I getting mixed up? Cause if it is Death is probably just taking a break from fucking with mortals, or is literally fucking with mortals ala deadpool.
>>
>>53021918
supernatural is nowhere close to be happening in the Marvel universe
>>
>>53021918
No connection whatsoever. Why would you think there was?
>>
>>53021910
"The old Death" definitely implies he's dead. No idea where you're getting just "fired" from.

>>53021918
I don't think so?
>>
>>53019993
Or he'll burn her at the stake.

Again.
>>
>>53021945
>>53021943
>>53021942
I seem to remember reading about the two brothers talking to members of the Marvel universe. I'm not sure why, although I know it wasn't from the show. Probably some shitty story I've read.
>>
>>53021979
There is a comic / animated show line. Prolly had a crossover episode.
>>
>>53019296
I have like four jumps 90% done but am busy with viral infection and exams.
>>
>>53019296
SAO Abridged is perfectly on schedule for a christmas release.

And by that I mean that I'm a horrible jumpmaker who takes far too long to get shit done.
>>
Where is RWBY on the drive
>>
>>53022049
It has a folder of its own in the Jumps with Folders section.
>>
>>53022049
In the search bar.
>>
>>53019292
How are you changing Jaune's sex, and why does it change Jaune's sexuality?

(And why the fuck would you ever condemn someone to attraction to Cardin? Jaune has redeeming traits, not enough of them, but some. For fucks sake, if you want Jaune out of the picture just sabotage his faked records so he never gets in, or redirect them to Atlas with Jumper shenanigans. Military service might do him some good, either make him the hero he wants to be or make him realize he's not prepared for the demands therein.)
>>
I know nothing of Supernatural but would it be good or bad to kill the Winchesters...permanently?
>>
>>53021918
Are you thinking of The Sandman and DC?
>>
>>53022083
>And why the fuck would you ever condemn someone to attraction to Cardin?

Look. At the name. Of the person you're talking to.

That should be enough of a signal.
>>
>>53022100
I really can't remember, but it might be that.
>>
Question for Gaunlet. Are there any examples of sub-Kami related to the boosted Kami capstone in Kamigawa that one could look at?

Need a bit of inspiration, as it were.
>>
>>53019993
>He's in special ed, they really don't have much for him to do. So he's gotta shit post. Its a cry for help. Just ignore him & he'll go away.
I don't know if you are joking or sincerely know this, either way, this is my new headcanon for shit-chan.
>>
File: 1489912921261.gif (879KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
1489912921261.gif
879KB, 500x265px
>>53019296
I have made a grand total of zero words on my current claims, and my pace is a lot more relaxed than it was over winter. Once Ex-Aid is done airing, I'll probably kick back into gear in terms of speed, but don't expect new jumps from me for a while.

Writefaggotry is going at a steady pace and I have a good idea where to go with it. I may be distracted by vidjya and RL, though.
>>
File: Explain Further.jpg (38KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
Explain Further.jpg
38KB, 649x536px
Jumpers, what did you do when you met the Joker?
>>
So, incredibly unlikely, but does anyone have a list of Jumps in the order they were released?

The Drive has been reconstructed enough times that I'm pretty sure the dates there aren't accurate.
>>
>>53022130
>I don't know if you are joking or sincerely know this
Are YOU in special ed? You must be if you take anything Manyfist says on face value. He's one of the few people arguably as bad as bancho, he's basically a shitposter himself.
>>
>>53022018
>Four
which ones?
>>
>>53022158
I didn't meet him per se. I just put a bullet in his head from the other side of Gotham.
>>
File: lollipop-250.png (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
lollipop-250.png
38KB, 250x250px
>>53022178
Hey, shit-chan. Get back to class, okay, kiddo.
Here's a lollipop.
Remember to brush your teeth afterwards.
You goddamn pants-on-head retarded, shitposting mongoloid. Poor bastard.
>>
>>53019585
Stronger than you, but weaker than me.
>>
>>53022178
I would not be surprised if Manyfist had fallen so low as to anonymously post to make himself seem liked and found funny.
>>
>>53022234
Prudent. Better than having to deal with him face-to-face.
>>
>>53022284
Oh, my gawd. Have I been manyfist all along?
*looks into mirror*
*reflection speaks*
"Naw, man, that'd be crazy."
Oh, thank goodness. I thought I was going mad there for a minute.
>>
>>53022284
When someone gives you a lollipop, you say thank you, shit-chan. How many times do I have to beat manners into you?
Now, stand still, this'll hurt me a lot more than it'll hurt you.
>>
>>53021553
Considering that there have been cloning attempts without being directly backed by the blue bird in w40k... Just get enough science perks and do some self-modification.
>>
>>53022284
We are called Manyfist for we are legion.
And we like to fist people, right in the goddamn face. Repeatedly.
>>
>>53022332
This is even more forced then the endless reusing of the christmas screencap and that's saying something.
>>
>>53022349
Really? hear I thought it described what talking to Manyfist was like.

Being violently fisted many times over the course of the conversation.
>>
>>53022094
…Hang on.
Christian apocalypse wouldn't have been possible without them.
And Castiel would never have fallen without them, so he would never have made a deal with Crowley to open up Purgatory, which ultimately set the Leviathans free. Also they made him genocide the Angels.
Castiel also never would have worked with Metatron and make all the Angels fall from Heaven.
They're also directly responsible for freeing the abomination that is God's sister.
They killed Death, who is a total bro.
Their shenanigans also resulted in all the Archangels either getting killed or imprisoned.

…Yep. Everything is their fault, either directly or indirectly.
The first one was because of their own fuck-up, but because of muh destiny from the Demons and Angels.
But the rest are just them cleaning up their own messes and fuckups, constantly.

Kill them.
The world is literally better off without them.
>>
Holy shit, have I wandered into a parallel universe where people don't hate Manyfist as much as bancho? Why the fuck would anyone defend or side with thus motherfucker?
>>
>>53022313
See, this is actually the type of thing Fist would post.
>>
File: ChristmasMiracle.png (173KB, 1014x644px) Image search: [Google]
ChristmasMiracle.png
173KB, 1014x644px
>>53022350
Does the Christmas Mircale no longer burn you, shit-chan.
Hmm, mayhaps we should add some more Holy Water? More maybe some soap?

You asked for it, shit-chan, so being a nice guy, I gave it up to you. Wait, that sounded wrong...
>>
>>53022083
DESU, it could always be worse for Jaune.
In my RWBY jump, he somehow ended up in a three-way relationship with Ruby and Penny. Nobody knows exactly how that came about, but it has to be torture.
>>
>>53022391
And there we go. Not only has it lost any possible impact it had by idiots constantly posting it against anyone they think is shit posting, it's just beating a dead horse by this point.
>>
>>53022391
The irony here is that you are the only one shitposting right now.
>>
>>53022380
It's one guy, probably out to shit post about it since they know Manyfist will get onboard too.
>>
>>53022374
I think they do stop someone from opening all the Hell Gates and releasing literal hell on earth in the earlier seasons without them having been the cause, right?

...Or did Sam cause that with his demon baby powers? I can't remember.
>>
File: rainy cemetery.gif (935KB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
rainy cemetery.gif
935KB, 400x214px
Why do you even bother trying to save it anymore? We'll never be free.
>>
>>53022432
No, that was only happening because it was leading up overall to later plots that were connected to the big apocalypse.

Yellow Eyes wants to pick a general from the kids he fed his blood too, which is basically fated to be Sam because of the countless advantages and allies he has compared to the others. Also then wants to unleash a hell army with him at the head but this is ultimately more to just start breaking the seals to Lucifer's cell and letting out Lilith to help do that too.

So maybe kill yellow eyes/Azazel too as you kill Sam and Dean.
>>
>>53022432
It was the latter, IIRC.
There were other demon babies, though. So you'd have to hunt them down and execute them too.

But other than that you're better off.
Expect for the probably hundreds of monsters and demons they've both killed.
And the 20 or 30 gods they've ganked.
But other than that, it's better without them.
>>
>>53022383
I have learn well from the master.
Gaze upon me and dispair, feeble mortals for I am Manyfist come yet again!!! For the second time!!!

>>53022418
Hah, there you are wrong, my friend.
see: >>53022380
So, you see, there at least two people shitposting here. Three if you include yourself, as I do, for not contributing anything other than a statement of the obvious and having the gall the call it irony.
>>
>>53022497
To be fair, all of those monsters are pretty small time. Sure overall it saves hundreds or thousands of people but it's not something no one but them can do.

Gods are a joke too.
>>
>>53022418
One man's shit is another man's coffee.
>>
>>53022531
What?
Oh, right. That elephant dung coffe, the Ivory Coast stuff. Really expensive but God-knows who'd actually buy it.
Isn't there another type made from the dung of a small mammal. I want to say bat, but It think I might be mixing up guano and coffee there.
>>
>>53022531
See, the worst part is I get that joke.
>>
>>53022556
Palm Civet's. Little mammels a little like large bodies ferrets. They're actually really cute.
Wouldn't drink their dung for love nor money though.
>>
>>53022497
And to be fair, the people they saved from the monsters and gods is probably balanced out or outweighed by the people they've gotten killed. Especially if you're counting all the people that Castor killed when he went on his whole "I am god, PURGE THE HERETICS" phase or the countless people the Leviathans killed.

Also holy shit, I completely forgot how they wasted the Leviathans with such a stupid plotline. Instead of being eldritch beings from the dawn of time like the fact they were implied to be the inspiration for Lovecraft, they're literally just tar. And their plot was to BECOME THE ILLUMINATI BY DOSING FAST FOOD with what amounts to SUPER MAGIC WEED to make people complacent. What the actual fuck?
>>
>>53022511
It's not shitposting to point it out and call it shitposting. My post and that guy's, neither are shitposting. Yours are.
>>
>The huge number of disasters in Supernatural
As a thought experiment, at what point does a world become so fucked that just blowing up the planet is the best course of action?
>>
>>53022604
It was more "DOSE THEM AND TURN HUMANITY INTO FAT COMPLACENT FUCKS SO WE CAN FARM THEM FOR FOOD!" but it's still kinda stupid.
>>
>>53022556
>>53022561
>>53022579
Apparently the enzymes in the digestive track break down the protein molecules and in so doing reduce the bitterness.
Thankfully there's been some progress in artifically duplicating the process, so who knows we may see some of this type of coffee in the future that's not been in an animal's body.

>>53022579
Poor little guys are raised like battery hens.
Chickens are the devil's bird and only good for eggs and eating, but these little guys, I really feel sorry for the little guys.
>>
>>53022641
When there are no more souls to eat or resources to harvest.
>>
To the anon who wanted Darksiders 3, it seems your wish was granted
>>
>>53022641
You could kill everything you see and it would make things work out better.
>>
>>53022641
Somewhere between Supernatural and Marvel.

Only problem is that these universes run off of plot, so the planet'll just come back.
>>
>>53022641
The exact moment China decides to team up with the Johj. Frankly, I hope the Johj backstab them first.

>>53022604
Don't forget their weakness is literally household cleaning products.

>Season 8 was a borax commercial in disguise all along

>>53022666
Not that anon, but fuck yeah all the same. Love me some of that heavy metalesque knockoff god of war.

>>53022660
That reminds me-I know ducks are compelled by evolution to be rapists, but the shit they're put through to make pate is way beyond karmic retribution.
>>
File: Crona 8.png (725KB, 1279x725px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 8.png
725KB, 1279x725px
>>53022641
I dunno, but Supernatural is nowhere close to that point. Tons of people can still exist and live entire lives peacefully and unaware of boogeymen and stuff. There's a lot of bad stuff happening, but blowing up a planet is probably only a good idea when there's other planets at risk and it's pretty much completely lost to something that's going to spread.
>>
>>53022614
Stop samefaggin and shitposting. Stick to one or other other. Both just make you look desperate.
Also, newsflash, no one cares. How about you contribute something meaningful rather than wasting space on the thread.
I'm forgetting who I'm talking to here, aren't I?

>>53022641
>>53022374
Would it be a net good just to mercy kill the Winchester's or derail them massively from canon?
Seems from this list that they do a lot more harm than good as things stand.
>>
>>53021178
satan
>>
>>53022719
>Would it be a net good just to mercy kill the Winchester's or derail them massively from canon?
Either one works, I guess.
But killing them ensures they can't fuck up again.
Alternatively you could start handing out OoC powers and tech, starting with them.
Then they can kick Heaven -and- Hell's collective asses at the same time.
>>
>>53020905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdTtL_TjXKg
>>
So Darksiders 3 is a go, and we can play as the whip-wielding mage of the quartet? Sounds good, I guess.
>>
where can I get a demon waifu?
>>
>>53022158
Cucked him
I impregnated Batman
>>
File: why why why.jpg (32KB, 430x627px) Image search: [Google]
why why why.jpg
32KB, 430x627px
>>53022875
Why would you want to?

>>53022905
Why would you do that. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.
>>
>>53022927
>Why would you want to?
Why wouldn't you?
>>
File: 1481578289108.jpg (78KB, 600x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1481578289108.jpg
78KB, 600x1350px
>>53020905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlWke6jK4rI
>>
>>53020905
https://youtu.be/b0L_ofPno4c
Do you accept defeat? Do you think games are silly little things?
>>
>>53022158
I lobotomized him and Physically amputated damn near everything that would ever let him communicate or interact with anyone in a manner More significant than Being Hand fed, his brain is in shambles,. He has no,limbs ,lower jaw ,eyes ,eyelids, ears, nose,or control over his body below the neck.he can never hurt anyone or arrange for anyone to be hurt ever again.
>>
>>53023068
So just kill him man
>>
>>53022927
>Why would you do that. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.

He had a tight asshole and the Joker was being one. Made sense at the time
>>
>>53023068
You've fucked up, Bancho. You should have just killed him and voided his soul. Now you've ensured that he'll eventually recover and escape, worse than ever.
>>
>>53023084
it's the Joker that won't work,plus this way I get to show up Batman by Neutralizing him permanently while operating within his rules
>>
>>53022875
That's an oxymoron, demons cannot be waifus.

Panty and Stocking might work, a lot of people apparently like Scanty and Kneesocks. Overlord might work too, since you can build a companion and Demon is a racial option.
>>
>>53023108
So congrats. You needlessly tortured a man just to fuck over a hero whilst ensuring that the torturee will come back good as new. Because comics.
>>
>>53023103
didn't happen The flamingo on the other hand stepped up to fill the void
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.197799.jpg (158KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.197799.jpg
158KB, 533x800px
>>53021178
Pigeot.

>>53019292
> Anyone actually replaced a character in a story, without killing them?
I replaced Flim Flam in Scooby Doo. Y'know, the kid in 13 Ghosts, so completely hateable that Scrappy Doo becomes an okay character in comparison?

So, I was a dog, right? Vincent Van Ghoul's dog. But I was also The Jumper. And I made a cursory effort to fit into the story, but only cursory. So while I had a backstory, I came off as extremely Mary Sue-ish because I had all these quirks and powers and genius and like no reason for any of it.
But I really didn't care, because... come on, it's 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo. Quality is already out the window.
So, following the team around, I filled the role of Fred, Velma, technowizardy, psychic wizardry, producing gadgets, and being able to contact mission control. But normally Flim Flam is the gadget guy. That's, like, basically the whole reason he's there. And I stepped on his role every chance I got. To the point that I would cut him off before he even started talking.

It got to the point that the rest of the team (Daphne, Scooby, and Shaggy) were off doing other stuff, and I was setting up a trap to help catch one of the ghosts, and Flim was yammering on about something, and I turned to him out of the blue and asked very pointedly, "Why are you here?"
And for just a few seconds, I watched his face crumble, because he couldn't think of an answer.
>>
>>53020905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnvRyax0UcQ
>>
>>53020905
For Writechain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttLnZbQFF6w
>>
>>53023068
Dude, he's just gonna be rescued by one of his people and turned into a cybernetically enhanced Joker. You gotta kill the bastard in a way that he can't come back, and even then that's still not a certainty because comics.
>>
>>53023229
Hey Red, what innate abilities will someone who chooses Divinity in God of War have?
>>
>>53023157
Wow, did you commission this bancho?
>>
>>53023345
Literally half a minute with Google image search
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>53020905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3hFN8UrBPw

Just this.
>>
File: Satan.png (120KB, 481x422px) Image search: [Google]
Satan.png
120KB, 481x422px
>>53022767
He doesn't seems to be comfortable enough to ride.
>>
File: 986.jpg (101KB, 1346x1111px) Image search: [Google]
986.jpg
101KB, 1346x1111px
>>53022158
We run a few business together. Helped him escape a few times from prison.
>>
>>53023164
I know it's 13 Ghosts, but damn, that is SUPER harsh. Who hurt you, Konata?
>>
>>53023481
Man, I had forgotten how ridiculous SMT Satan looks. He's just so over designed, it's almost hilarious. It's like they were trying to cram in as much shit as they possibly could, and it just makes him look silly instead of intimidating. The boss battles with him in SMT 2 and DDS 2 are enraging, though.
>>
File: NieR_Emil_SS2.png (883KB, 1167x719px) Image search: [Google]
NieR_Emil_SS2.png
883KB, 1167x719px
>>53019413
>Picked up new franchises
>No word on Nier
Why do you do this to me
>>
>>53022158
I made a joke out of him, which pissed him off. Because I refused to take him seriously (at least to his face, I did make sure he couldn't harm anyone behind the scenes), and I kept laughing and making quips at him, it eventually drove him so up a wall he finally decided "FUCK IT, I'M STAYING IN ARKHAM." Batman was confused at first, but then shrugged it off and decided it worked, so what did he care?
>>
File: Memetic or Something.jpg (37KB, 258x278px) Image search: [Google]
Memetic or Something.jpg
37KB, 258x278px
>>53023604
Isn't that what Terry did in the Batman Beyond movie? It really threw him off from what I remember.
>>
File: IMG_1036.jpg (288KB, 1500x843px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1036.jpg
288KB, 1500x843px
Jumpers, who's side did you take in Injustice?

Personally, I took Superman's side.

Because all of it could have been avoided if Batman had been a good friend and helped him calm down.

So I did that instead and made sure Wonder Wonan did not make things worse with her murderboner.

Harley Quinn also got the Barbara Gordon treatment and lost her walking privileges.
>>
>>53023757
>Because all of it could have been avoided if Batman had been a good friend and helped him calm down.
You're blame Batman for another's actions?
Why didn't you just be a god friend to supes instead then?
>>
File: thisisgoingtosuck.gif (641KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
thisisgoingtosuck.gif
641KB, 600x420px
The land in front of me is a blasted ruin. The world around me bends and breaks, the sky looking like a shattered mirror. Bodies clad in technology and magic alike are scattered in front of me. I can barely bring myself to stay standing, if only to stare at the carnage that had been unleashed. All of them are in front of me - friends, enemies, and more, weapons drawn and ready to fight. To fight me.

To kill me.

How did it come to this…?

Jump 26: Kamen Rider Heisei Part 1: Kuuga and Agito
Origin: Wanderer [900]
Perks:
Wandering
Revival [800]
Seed of Light [200]
Crossroads - Mighty, Titan [600]
Strengthening [300]
Indomitable [0]

Items:
"It's Kuuga!"

Drawbacks:
Repainted Legends
Enroaching Darkness [600]
Why Would Anything Easy Ever Happen? [800]
Riverprone [900]
This is Serious, Right? [1000]

I think I let my abilities go to my head a little bit. Although Finch, Pain, Corgi, and the lot of them still posed a threat whenever they showed up, my win-to-loss ratio was still pretty negligible…if the villains of the world couldn't stop me, then who would? After all, I was obviously on the side of the angels.

A light burned within me, and I took the life and memories of a simple wanderer. Someone who wanted nothing and needed nothing but the road in front of them. More than anyone, I felt a kinship to this life. I soon became an acquaintance of Godai Yusuke, the man who worked to protect the smiles of everyone. I became involved in the battles against the vicious Grongi, who murdered people in gruesome ways for sport.
>>
>>53023754
Yep, exactly, and it drove Joker crazy. By the end of it, he had completely lost his cool, and was trying to strangle Terry to death despite the fact that beam of energy was on the way that would kill them both. He didn't care anymore, he just wanted the 'Batfake' to slowly die. Of course, this ended up backfiring in that Terry was able to destroy the microchip and thus 'kill' the Joker once and for all.
>>
>>53023797
But when I started to use my newfound powers…everything became a blur. A blur of violence and undue force. When I opened my eyes, there was a crater where a city block was. It had been evacuated, if only due to the actions of the police and Godai, but…seeing what I had done awakened a new fear within me. I was abusing my powers. I had let myself lose control. I was becoming just like that Solar from so long ago, that even now, I deeply despised. Might didn't make right. That was a way of thinking like the Grongi.

I panicked. I fled. I hid. I disappeared. The second Kuuga vanished from history, as far as the rest of the world was concerned…even though a strange hobo would be seen giving Godai encouragement and tips from the background. I don't think he approved of me running away or fearing myself, but he still smiled and gave me a thumbs up, and hoped I would work through it.

I felt ashamed. For a moment, I wished that all of these abilities, powers, and technology weren't part of me. That I could be an ordinary person again, if only for a short time.

My wish was granted. Just not how I hoped it would be.
>>
Dead joker would probably escape from hell (he wouldn't be the first). So crippling probably takes longer to recover from. That said..holy fuck some of that was pointless brutality.
>>
>>53023757
I used time travel to foil the joker's plot before he could get to Lois the injustice timeline retroactively never happened.
>>
>>53023866
Why don't you use time travel to make sure the Joker never gets created?
>>
>>53023785

That's what I just said I did Anon
>>
>>53023339
Mostly just a better understanding of the world around them, better idea of people. Mainly because in trying to keep the background free and balanced I didn't want to put in too much.

I need to really take a look at that jump again anyway.
>>
>>53023068
That seems fine. But I recommend a soul trap on top of that. Maybe go a step further and destroy him and his soul utterly using balefire or that True Magic of True Destruction.
>>
>>53023866
I'm pretty sure that isn't how Timetravel works in DC banchô-Anon and don't most means of Timetravel depend on the local Meta-Physics?
>>
>>53023907
because I don't know the jokers origin, and I'm not sure even he knows it "I like my history to be multiple-choice" remember? at most we know an alleged origin for one Joker ,but since injustice is closer to rebirth then the 1951 continuity which would mean i would at best be able to stop the formation of the first Joker and have no idea how the other two came about.
>>53023981
you're talking about The hypertime thing? yeah pretty sure they did away with that by The point in our reality's timeline injustice was written. And neither of the methods of time travel, I used explicitly mentioned anything relying on local metaphysics.
>>
>>53022158

I decided to become a better clown themed villain than he was.

I basically became Silver Age Joker and it pissed him off to no end. Especially because people actually thought I was funny even as I committed petty crimes. No murder, dismemberment, or scarring at all.

Tried to kill me a couple of times but as a late game Jumper he couldn't do anything to me. I just laughed at him.
>>
>>53022986
My nigga.

>>53020905
https://youtu.be/lINit3FoIac
>>
What's a good nation to pledge my allegiance to in Vicky 2 that isn't one of the listed countries?
>>
>>53024134
The Principality of Belka.
>>
File: image.png (131KB, 440x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
131KB, 440x750px
>>53024158
I always did like you Crux.
>>
File: 1464724439649.png (220KB, 846x630px) Image search: [Google]
1464724439649.png
220KB, 846x630px
>>53024158
>>53024207
Make that place great again. For the Empire's name should not be sullen by some Earth nation.
>>
File: Hogyoku.jpg (27KB, 540x350px) Image search: [Google]
Hogyoku.jpg
27KB, 540x350px
I am looking to go into Steven Universe as a Gem but I have no idea what gems to pick up and fuse together into a super gem to use as my own. Anyone got a list of what to grab and fuse and how to do it?
>>
>>53024307
This has come up so many times in the past, even just the last dozen threads. Can you not look at the archive? There is lots there that can address your question.
>>
>>53023831
My head swam and spun, like a nail had been pressed into my brain from my temple. One moment I was in my car, riding off into the morning road. The next I was in a room full of mirrors. I felt…weaker. My limbs were flesh and blood again. My Driver was nowhere to be found, nor were my companions. I panicked. Then, I heard his voice. The man in the mirror…Kanzaki Shiro.

His proposition was as simple as could be, and exactly what I expected of him.

"Fight."

Jump 27: Kamen Rider Heisei Part 2 - Ryuki

Drawbacks:
Mirror Monsters - Aggressive [200]
Wait A Minute…! [300]
Gorou's Curse [400]
An Apathetic World [500]
Tatakae Wa [700]
Never End [900]

Perks:
Like A Hobo [800]
Memories Of You [400]

I'm given a chance to back out. But I don't. I've never backed down from a personal challenge to this point, and I'm not starting now. Not even for the greater good or my own safety.

Contract: The Right Tools - DarkOwl [0]

Advent Deck: Advent, Final Vent, Sword Vent [300AP], Guard Vent [200AP], Trick Vent [0AP]

Allies: Shinji Kido, Tezuka

Fighting, fighting, fighting. I'm so used to it, even in a weakened and weary state, that I barely process what I'm doing until Shinji holds me back from a killing blow. Even though it would advance the state of things, and it was us or them, he wouldn't let me kill. It reminded me a little of Bruce, if Bruce were a teeny bit dumber than I remembered.

Mirror Monsters don't like me. Come to think of it, hardly anyone likes me. I feel like this entire world is going out of its way to kill me, and every day is a struggle. Nothing I'm not used to. My companions reunite with me a bit later, and they're the same old…though Bastion had another seizure once he was stuck in human form again. Poor guy.
>>
File: Crona 10.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 10.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
>>53024307
Personally I always go for the biology route. Monster Hunter monsters produce gems inside their body of varying qualities, so it's a matter of splicing all the beasties you want or identify with together using a Monster Hunter monster as a base and buffing it to high hell through ways that directly affect its biology. Gourmet Cells, Biomancy, Pet Buffing Perks, etc.

Once you get all that done, do a bit of selective breeding, pick out a strong one and raise it, spoil it, train it. When it's nice, old and powerful, do a bit of precision surgery to harmlessly remove the gem it produced.

This is just my personal method though, since I already raise, make and breed monsters. You could probably just kill the monster but that's a gigantic waste and mean.
>>
>>53024391
contd.
Like this http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50826350/#q50830694
>>
>>53024441
People started to die. Not once, was it by my own hands. It was almost a relief to me, though I still wish I could have been the one to put down Asakura instead of a volley of police gunfire. He had just broken out of jail one too many times at that point. Of course, by now, Ren, Shinji, Tezuka and I become a team.

That's why Shiro had to make incentive for us to fight, as Ren's girlfriend slipped into critical condition, the clock now ticking for those who remained. Yui began to get more and more sick, as well.

Act 2: Survive, Accel Vent [200AP], Shoot Vent [0AP]

Of course, one of the people who had gotten a Survive card was a surprise dark horse entry to this war. Someone who was all too happy to see me. Even in my gender-swapped form, we recognized each other right away. They were holding a bloodied knife. Powerless, but all the more dangerous for it.

I didn't say a word. He just smiled at me. We both transformed and a fight to the death began. Why? What foul force would bring such a monster back? Why can't I finally be free of shadows chasing me across worlds…? Why, why, why…?!

Just like before, I won. I had more experience. I had killed hundreds of times since we last met. I think he knew that, too. He just laughed as I killed him a third time, his body dissolving as he grinned at me. He knew. He knew we were becoming just a little more alike each jump.

I spit on his corpse as it dissolved for good measure.

In the end, it wasn't me that ended the war - it was Yui. A dying, desperate Yui pleading to her brother to let go. That all of this death and dying wasn't at all worth it, nor keeping everyone trapped like this. I did the same. But I think my words didn't really matter to him, in all honesty. It was just the nail in the coffin.

Everything was back to normal. Everyone lived normal lives again. Shiro and Yui were gone. But not me. After all, I'm just a Jumper who's passing through.

I feel exhausted.
>>
File: ed91f5ebed13dbe361aee0265f914516.jpg (270KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ed91f5ebed13dbe361aee0265f914516.jpg
270KB, 800x1000px
>>53023525
> Who hurt you, Konata?
Hanna Barbara, when they cancelled 13 Ghosts. I WANTED TO SEE HOW IT ENDED.
>>
>>53022158
I conked him with a cartoon anvil (Thanks First Magic) and ran off because I took the drawback where he decided to personally torment me. I was alone and a fresh drop-off, and when I go drop off in the Doctor's Companion Chain I'm deposited somewhere away from the Tardis so I have to find it. And I was deposited IN THE MIDDLE OF ONE OF HIS SCHEMES. Batman wasn't around either.

Joker was somewhat intrigued by my inexplicable ability to make stuff pop out of nowhere and he constantly tried to twist my arm into teaching it to him because it has great joke potential. Thus, fights with him would always resemble a looney toons cartoon. I think by the end of my time there, he cared less about learning First Magic and more about the fun of fighting me. Much to my horror.

>>53019296
Yuki Yuuna is a Hero jump is...plodding along slowly. the perks are done but I'm not satisfied with the fluff and I have no idea where to start with items. Except maybe a pet Stardust

Princess: The Hopeful is...haha. So many perks I need to think up.
>>
When did you tell a character the truth about their world, and how did they react?
>>
>>53024391
>>53024460
Thanks I couldn't find a list just a gem here or there that would work.

>>53024448
I never would have thought about that. For a second there I thought you were suggesting I raise a nice creature and then murder it for the gem, but yeah I like your idea of surgery more.
>>
>>53024705
>"I know how this ends. Where I come from, all of this is just a story. But this is real to you."
>"And some people say my world's a simulation, too."
>"So... don't take it too hard, okay?"

>"...what?"
>>
>>53024705
Usually nothing since it isn't like "They're fictional" had any real baring on reality.
>>
File: tumblr_oou1zq9Epm1uipqnro1_1280.png (604KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oou1zq9Epm1uipqnro1_1280.png
604KB, 1280x719px
Who has two thumbs and finished the Item and Companion Sections, barring criticisms? Me.
https://pastebin.com/t5h55j4L
>>
File: hans.png (339KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
hans.png
339KB, 512x724px
>>53024705
I told that to Hans Christian Anderson in my writer chain and just stared at me (Well, it was also a glare too) and walked off to get a stiff drink of milk. I think the meta layers broke his brain.

I just typically tell people that I know a lot about them because "I've read stories about them and they're just so cool please let me help you and be your friend aaa" and then I prove it to them by telling them about their past and what's gonna happen in the future. And then they eventually believe me.

Usually I've had a mix of "what the fuckery" and brain breaking in response. Most of them rationalize it to themselves in the end, though.
>>
File: slowpoke_pokemon.jpg (27KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke_pokemon.jpg
27KB, 600x655px
>>53019296
momodora
pic related
>>
>>53024872
Momodora a best.

Is the Canada leaf 100 CP or 600, though?

>>53024819
Looking great!

Let's say I want to take the twins one way, or another. Is that an option?~
>>
>>53024960
Haven't really decided on price but its free for priestess background, there's a perk to boost your skills with it, and you can purchase it and purchase a boost to the green leaf
>>
File: 1474831904525.png (157KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1474831904525.png
157KB, 512x512px
>>53024960
If you take Lavenza she can split if she wants.
>>
>>53024705
I told Darkseid that he was a fictional character, and that because of the way the universe worked, he would always lose in the end, no matter what he did. He...didn't take it well.
>>
File: tumblr_oorpk9tQSI1qjg20ao3_1280.png (234KB, 614x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oorpk9tQSI1qjg20ao3_1280.png
234KB, 614x800px
>>53019296
Missed this, just need the intro, drawbacks, and notes now.
>>
>>53023757
I haven't read injustice yet so I haven't taken the jump yet, but I'm planning to take Batman's side. Tenth Doctor agrees that I should, and EMIYA is gonna...not take it very well since at that point he cares about me and fighting Superman's regime would be suicide for me in his eyes to do.

>>53020905

Main Chain:
https://youtu.be/pPRTYA0Ae54

Writer Chain:
https://youtu.be/5yv9llwihW8

Doctor's Companion Chain:

Can't decide between Doctor Who Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CYDgezeQas

or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYnS4dowmbw
>>
File: StopPostingSatan.png (203KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
StopPostingSatan.png
203KB, 500x375px
>>53022158
I did every thing in my power to make him actually harmless. The people he blew up were protected somehow, any Smilex he released was filtered via high-end Justice Industries air vents, any time he fired his gun it was the "bang" flag, and it didn't fire hard enough to hurt someone if he did it from right next to their head.

He kept on trying to kill/hurt people, and it kept on going wrong.

>>53022666
>Satan announces Darksiders 3
Oddly appropriate

>>53024705
What truth? The Omniverse is infinite, even our own reality is a work of fiction in an infinite number of universes. The question is, who's the main character? Or are we just backstory before the real story begins?
>>
File: tumblr_mep8pljony1qier7lo1_1280.jpg (126KB, 616x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mep8pljony1qier7lo1_1280.jpg
126KB, 616x900px
>>53019296
Working on Relic table right now. It's progressing quite well and got plenty of effects for it.
>>
>>53025003
Nice.

>>53025007
Ehehe. Imma take her to JoJo. She'll love it.

I really, really appreciate the effort. Thank you.
>>
>>53019292
>Changing someone's genitals also changing their orientation
>>
File: 1486485495371.gif (137KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1486485495371.gif
137KB, 438x438px
>>53020905
Easy. My Companions and I board our Assault Carrier and after we set off to our final destination the intercoms come on as we start singing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh53USGkJOE
>>
>>53020905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcE4-6QGgpc
>>
File: good bean.jpg (98KB, 496x750px) Image search: [Google]
good bean.jpg
98KB, 496x750px
Jump Three - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon!
==>
Where You Are:
Treasure Town!
Pokemon:
Togepi!
Partner:
Megan the Chikorita!
Perks, Skils, and Moves:
-Moveset; Fairy Wind, Fly, Dazzling Gleam, Protect!
-Evolution (Togetic)!
-Natural Instincts!
-All Terrain Hiker!
Items, Gear, and Supplies:
-Explorer Badges x3!
-Aura Ribbons x3!
-Treasure Bag!
Drawbacks:
-Painful Powers :C
Endgame:
-PokeForms!
-Continue On!
=====>
The Benefactor asked me how I liked my eggs. Hardboiled. They laughed and said they had the perfect place for me next.

Next thing I knew, I was laying down having a really good sleep but something kept poking my face lightly. I groaned and tried to brush it off but it just started poking my arm.

Cracking open my eyes I realized it was bubbles. And I was on a beach. Audrey and Megan stirred nearby - at least I was pretty sure one of them was Megan. Looked like they became a Chikorita again. Then again, I wasn't sure I was myself - the stubby arms and a glance downward showed I had both of my legs for once. A check in the nearby water confirmed it, I was a flying hardboiled egg - a Togetic.

While I was adjusting to flight, I spied something happening further down the beach - a Torchic was prodding a Riolu washed up from the surf. Something clicked inside me then. I hurried and helped Audrey and Megan sort our possessions from the saddlebags to our new Treasure Bag. We got off the beach and followed the path and there it was -

- Treasure Town.

In the morning we'd try and join the Wigglytuff Guild. There'd be a lot of need for healers in time, and Team Dazzling Day would be there!
=====>
>>
>>53025300
>Wigglytuff Guild
Ah, Explorers, those were great games. Both the originals and re-release Explorers of Sky, with the extra stories.
>>
>>53025068
Okay. Just. It's alright.
>>
File: IMG_0270.gif (236KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0270.gif
236KB, 678x422px
>>53021957
https://youtu.be/-NP-RsRGzVo

>>53022083
>How?

Unholy Heights.

>Does it change their sexuality?

That's good point. I always assume it went with the norms, if they were straight then they would be straight even as opposite sex.

>Condeem attraction to Cardin

You're right no one should be attracted to him. Which is probably why along with 4hrs of sleep, I'm going with the silent letter in team JNPR, a silent M for JMNPR "Jumper". So that I don't strange Jaune he'll be Jeane, her color name would be based on Blue Jeans instead of Yellow. Also seeing how I'm probably gonna need all the extra support on the road of JC. Waifuing Jeanne wouldn't be that bad of an idea.

>>53022371
If you want to be fisted. I can direct you to a robot in New Vegas, Mr. Fisto. It doesn't carry lube. However seeing its you, I doubt it would need it.

>>53023866
Timetravel just creates a splintering timeline. We all know bad shit happens when you mess with the timeline. See Flashpoint.

>>53025007
>One cute meido can become twin loli jailers

P5 has great characters. Way better than P4.
>>
>>53024705
As far as my chain is concerned every world is "real"
However showing someone the comics and movies made about things in their lives that haven't happened yet tends to be a shocker to most.
>>
DRAgN from Generic Virtual World says it will tailor itself against my tastes, does that mean it is not loyal or it just will change its looks to what I dislike?
>>
>>53025701
Manyfist, you really confuse me sometimes. You better not break her heart, though.
>>
File: smashing.png (137KB, 540x381px) Image search: [Google]
smashing.png
137KB, 540x381px
>>53025068
>Or are we just backstory before the real story begins
Ah but there's the thing. We're the epilogue. At best a spin-off. But that's ok.
>>
File: IMG_0917.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0917.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>53026106
I confuse myself all the time. So its nothing new for me. She'll be in a happy harem. I just need a roguish character which can be obtained in P5. Jeane be the battlemedic, Phyrra the main tank, Ann or Haru (maybe both?) as the thief, me as the Mage.
>>
>>53026264
Haru would probably be better, given how much she enjoys being a Phantom Thief.
>>
>>53025025
I hope there is a canon companion option...
>>
>>53026079

It's absolutely loyal, but it hates you - and isn't a tsundere.
>>
>>53026407
It's in there. >>53024819
>>
>>53026599
Do you think I should get rid of it? I do not feel comfortable having a powerful AI who hates me along on my journey, not sure how it is absolutely loyal if it does.
>>
>>53024819
Also, what are the rules on jumping the two Persona jumps? Do we just get another one, coco style?
>>
>>53024705
It's how I won the Umineko gauntlet. "You're just how Battler is trying to work his way through what happened to him through writing therapy twelve years from now" shut down pretty much anything anyone could throw at me. Bernkastel did not take it kindly when I pointed out that Higurashi was a work of fiction in the Umineko universe (though a regular novel instead of a visual novel, this being 1986), and her relationship to Rika was really just that Battler was a fan and drawing on Rika's situation for inspiration. It might not even have been true, the relationship between fiction and reality is intentionally blurred in Umineko, but with all the charisma boosters I have it made for a really painful piece of Blue Truth to hit her with.
>>
>>53026685
Just jump both? It's not like it makes much of a difference.
>>
>>53026919
I think he is asking if you get two different personas like you can get two different stands.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x360px
I have both Devil Survivor Protagonist, Naoya and now the protagonist from Persona 5. How much crying will reality do when I let them loose?
>>
>>53026958
Why not? Wild Cards theoretically can get multiple Personas to begin with, and it's not like Personas are really anything super crazy like Stands.
>>
>>53026685
Since the other persona jump already allows for multiple personas I don't see why you wouldn't get another.
>>
File: Melting Ice Cream.jpg (41KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Melting Ice Cream.jpg
41KB, 680x680px
>>53026968
Given the antics those guys get up to, I imagine it would be less reality crying and more reality getting fucked so hard it'll look like Neo over here.
>>
>>53026999
Honestly, it's kind of sad how bad the Persona jump is when the guy took up a name from it.
>>
>>53024819
So the Metaverse app lets you enter Palaces in other jumps?

Also how many people can you bring with one app?
>>
>>53027160
Eh, if you want really embarrassing namesakes look at the Courage jump. A lot of Stupid_Dog's stuff is a bit lacking, but that one is a mess with how perks are spread out.
>>
>>53024819
Are you planning on including a mandatory power-loss drawback like in the original Persona jump, or are you just going to spit on an old jumpmaker's legacy purely out of spite?
>>
>>53021553
I'd imagine that going to one of the D&D jumps that has psionic classes available and getting 20+ levels in one or more of them would handle it, but I'm not actually familiar enough with 40K to be sure.

Considering characters above level 20 in D&D are starting to become somewhere on the level of gods and I've seen builds of one of those jumps that had a character level of like 70 or so, I'd say it's pretty likely to be enough.
>>
>>53027685
>I've seen builds of one of those jumps that had a character level of like 70 or so
Epicureanon weeps.
>>
>>53027685
Why would you ever buy that many levels?
It's not like you can't just become proficient in your class of choice manually.
>>
>>53027680
That's one hell of dichotomy there, anon.
>>
>>53027680
Huh, you know, I never noticed that clause before. Well, that's dumb, now that I see it.
>>
>>53027720
Forgotten Realms is barely a jump instead of a DnD character creator, so there's not much else to spend CP on.

Besides which even thousands of year old elves and liches are rarely that far into epic levels, so just studying forever isn't guaranteed to get worthwhile results.
>>
>>53024819
Drawback where threats of legal action have given you an incessant need to be contrary and stream your exploits?
>>
>>53027725
Sure is, anon. He should probably take a chill pill. Also, this JRPG nonsense reminds me: was someone working on an Ar NoSurge jump? If so, have there been any updates?
>>
>>53026685
I'm going to say CoCo style, because I'm avoiding any interactions with the original Persona Jump like the Minefield that it is.
>>53027609
Probably around ten.
>>53027680
Depends if you say Hera, Athena, or Aphrodite is the most beautiful.
>>
>>53019296
5D's jump:
- Drop-In and Satellite perk trees finished but in need of editing/cleaning.
- 3 out of 4 items finished for both of those backgrounds, but in need of editing/cleaning.
- companions, drawbacks, and scenarios still in the ideas stage
- outlines (awaiting write-up) for everything else
>>
>>53027882
Eris. Eris is the most beautiful.
>>
>>53027899
Drawback where you don't have a computer helping you, and have to both play card games and drive your motorcycle at the same time.
>>
File: WaitWhat.jpg (324KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WaitWhat.jpg
324KB, 1280x720px
>>53027849
>Ar nosurge
Yes, that would be me. EXACTLY THE "ANON" YOU HAPPENED TO RESPOND TO, DAMMIT. ARE YOU DOING THIS ON PURPOSE

>have there been any updates?
Work continues. It's not like I have a real job to work. Eeeeeeyyyyyyyy.
>>
>>53027899
Obligatory continuity drawback.
>>
File: 62595272_p1.png (323KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
62595272_p1.png
323KB, 500x500px
>>53028059
Ion is so cute! I can't wait to make her a complete sadist to others and have her be a masochist when she's around me.

Earthes route, best route!
>>
File: People are weird.jpg (168KB, 900x859px) Image search: [Google]
People are weird.jpg
168KB, 900x859px
>>53028136
>Ion is so cute!
Aye, that she is. Scary, though.

> I can't wait to make her a complete sadist to others
Well, I mean - picture related. Also, the entire Renall business.

>and have her be a masochist when she's around me
You just have to figure out her switch. I'd search somewhere in the vantablack darkness of her heart.

>Earthes route, best route!
But anon, it ends in nothing. Not even heartbreak, just... Nothing.
>>
>>53028269
I’m not a clothes person, but I can’t be the only one to think that Kanon has a really cool outfit.
Perhaps the jump could have a wardrobe in the items?
>>
File: 523.jpg (163KB, 900x1183px) Image search: [Google]
523.jpg
163KB, 900x1183px
Jump # 74 Team Fortress 2
Team: Blu
Background: Techie (200)
Perks
*Eureka Effect (0)
*Distinguished Rogue (100)
*Doctor’s Assistant (300, Discount)
*Disciplinary Action (300)
Equipment
*Medi Gun (100, Discount)

Wut? No seriously what? This place was… unusual; Also disturbing. I never did understand what the thing with the hats was.

So I did my job, since I am invulnerable to non-magical metal and fire, I was nearly invincible, It didn’t stop every member of the other team from trying to dog pile me or use traps to catch me. It didn’t work but they tried. Anyways it wasn’t long until it seemed that the red team was going to crumble. We had stolen all their secrets, we were doing jobs that they weren’t able to stop.

Then some third brother came out of nowhere and murdered my employer and his brother.

There was supposed to be a thing where I was supposed to take the rival dead brother to hell but I just asked both brothers if they just wanted to go to heaven or at least purgatory and they said no and I choose to skip that mission.

Then we had to fought robots and a bunch of other mercenaries controlled by the third brother, our combined team kicked the crap out of him and destroyed his company. I then staged a hostile take-over leaving the third brother penniless. I wound up buying the contracts of the remaining mercenaries to serve me in protecting my interests to prevent them from being hired to use against me.
>>
File: 1467960723156.png (114KB, 856x291px) Image search: [Google]
1467960723156.png
114KB, 856x291px
>>53019443
There are many people in that jump that need some hugs.

There are also some characters that need to purged.
>>
>>53028399
How long into the jump does the Mann vs Machine thing happen?
>>
>>53028357
>I can’t be the only one to think that Kanon has a really cool outfit
To be fair, everybody does there.

>Perhaps the jump could have a wardrobe in the items?
Hey now, that's crazy talk. Could you imagine how much that would cost?

Besides, remember – clothes limit your power level.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 168x94px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 168x94px
>>53028269
>Well, I mean - picture related. Also, the entire Renall business.

Its all her resentment thats been stacked up to hell and back, but she truly does love that world.

>You just have to figure out her switch. I'd search somewhere in the vantablack darkness of her heart.

its like you don't want me to show her that my feelings are true.

>But anon, it ends in nothing. Not even heartbreak, just... Nothing.

I've said it before, thats okay. Shes home happy and safe.

For no matter how vast the distance, our hearts are connected that stretches even beyond the Seven Dimensions.
>>
>>53028500
Mother fucker, i wanted the bigger pic.

Fuck me...
>>
>>53028454
I think it's 3 years in to the jump that happens.
>>
>>53028500
>she truly does love that world
But really shows, doesn't it? The capacity of hers...

>its like you don't want me to show her that my feelings are true.
Anon, true love doesn't induce masochism. Probably.

>For no matter how vast the distance, our hearts are connected that stretches even beyond the Seven Dimensions.
And on that note, sweet dreams to you.

>>53028522
>Fuck me...
Well guess what. She won't!~

Ever.
>>
>>53028457
>To be fair, everybody does there.
Nay and Prim.

>Hey now, that's crazy talk. Could you imagine how much that would cost?
Risking OTB is worth it, I say.
>>
>>53028500
>>
>>53028613
She doesn't have to be the M in this, I can.

>spoiler
Yes, break me and my dreams more~
>>
>>53028773
You are not the only one with dreams here, dammit.
>>
In the Siren: Blood Curse Jump, which character is the Little Girl Companion based on?
>>
>>53028820
HARD AND FAST, RIGHT!
>>
>>53028844
If a jump doesn't exist, then any hypothetical characters described in it can't be "based on" anyone from an actual IP.
>>
>>53028773
>She doesn't have to be the M in this, I can.
You know, you could always get an Ion from Ciel nosurge and one from Ar nosurge.
>>
>>53028884
That was great.

>>53028936
Bau anon, that will end in murder.
>>
What's this shit about "non-existent" jumps? If they were made, then they obviously exist, right?
>>
>>53028959
They say you only hurt the ones you love.
>>
>>53029036
It's bait.
>>
>>53029041
No, my dark powers work on people I don't know, too.
>>
>>53029036
It's really fucking stupid bait because someone is unbelievably salty about dirge.
Please ignore it.
>>
>>53028936
I don't wanna have Nei's sister traumatized tho.

>>53028959
Ion the best!
>>
>>53029036
The jump went from being called invalid to nonexistent because people wanted to feel it was more justified that way
>>
is someone making alchemicals?
>>
>>53029252
Ffffffuck, we wish.
>>
>>53029252
Yeah, Mir is doing it.
>>
>>53029151
That’s why you get the Spark, and take her home yourself.
>>
>>53029309
Got a quote or something to back that up? Just asking because I want more solid proof before I get my hopes up.
>>
>>53029427
Sure, here are his posts talking about it with Mardukth:

>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52925245/#q52937098
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52937423/#q52938111
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52937423/#q52938868
>>
>>53029420
Its been implied that if you don't send her home by the end of the game, Nei's sister sees her die and is left traumatized
>>
>>53029427

>Invulnerable Visage Of Industry
>At rest, a man-sized sphere of jade plates. Activated, clockwork mechanisms spin into action, enveloping the user in a powered shell that could easily be mistaken for a Colossus. The entire frame hooks up to the user's Charms - allowing them free use, while still enjoying its protections - and no expense has been spared on aesthetics. Its body presents the streamlined, idealised form of the Dedicated Worker, and its head, an impossibly detailed expression of judgement, with eyes that blaze with a righteous authority which strikes fear into the enemies of the Populat - whether they be Creatures of the Void, mere slackers, or even the demons of lost Creation.
>Aside from massively augmenting the strength and durability of its wearer, the Visage contains supplementary Essence reservoirs and shock-absorption filaments beneath its jade armour, which steals a good portion of the power from raw Essence exposure to recharge its reserves.
>>
>>53029467
>>53029508
Awesome. I request the unnamed Starmetal waifu from the comics who has Thousandfold Courtisan Calculations be a companion option please.
>>
>>53029547
That wasn't an unnamed one, that was Lissome Avid Engineer.
>>
>>53029547
Nova?
>>
>>53029508
Huh, Alchemical Warstrider. Pretty cool.

>which steals a good portion of the power from raw Essence exposure to recharge its reserves.
What counts as raw Essence exposure though?

>>53029547
Who, the one who's activated in that comic? Pretty sure that's Lissome Avid Engineer.

But yeah, the option to take canon Alchemicals seems good.
>>
>>53029485
Good thing time is stopped.
>>
File: 11236561684.png (45KB, 187x236px) Image search: [Google]
11236561684.png
45KB, 187x236px
>>53029547
>not wanting nova instead
How does it feel to have bad taste?
>>
>>53029547
She already has a girlfriend.
>>
>>53029508
Hey Mir, did you see that Colossus fan supplement posted the other thread?
>>
>>53029547
>Wanting to companion Prostibot 4000.
>>
>>53029660
Just means we also need an option to companion mortals.
>>
>>53029639
A cat is not fine too.
>>
>>53029620
Depends on when the jump starts, if it starts during the proto-novel, then you looking at about 3-4 years till the game ends. So if you don't take her back before hand Aya is left traumatized, so you'll need to that before your spark.
>>
>>53029569
Where's her name mentioned? Still can I get her, she's awesome.

>>53029595
That's what I was thinking but I guess she has a name.

>>53029611
Okay where is her name mentioned? Seriously I looked for it in the book. Good god I'm full of fail sometimes.

>>53029639
I dunno about Nova. I mean she's got the Mad Science I look for in a woman but she feels like she's trying too hard.

>>53029660
Really? /So out of the loop it hurts at this point./

>>53029694
Hey just because I want a woman who can literally talk me out of basically anything stupid I might do, and can hold hands with, shouldn't devalue her.
>>
File: _industexo.png (938KB, 1010x1434px) Image search: [Google]
_industexo.png
938KB, 1010x1434px
>>53029611
>Huh, Alchemical Warstrider. Pretty cool.

It's actually a souped-up Industrial Exoskeleton from 1e, so about 12ft by default... but pretty much straddles the line between power armour and warstrider.

>>which steals a good portion of the power from raw Essence exposure to recharge its reserves.
>What counts as raw Essence exposure though?

In this case, it would be things like blasts from essence weaponry. Might alter it so it can also sap Autochthonian-Element discharges of power as well - as that would support the "Industry" side of it.

>>53029671

I posted it~

So, I think it's fairly reasonable to allow E5+ Alchemicals - as they're more grounded in physicality, there's less of a problem when it comes to extrapolating what you can do. It's mostly just a matter of scale, as otherwise the books would mention their cities having crazy reality-warping. Plus, turning into a city or giant robot is pretty damn neat.

That said, I still only have tentative ideas on how to approach it, so it'll probably be the last thing I tackle.
>>
>>53029754
All I'm saying is that her other charms probably include things like Heavenly Tunnel Vibration Mechanism and Unhinging Snake Methodology.
>>
>>53019413
Hey, Valeria, about a couple of your jumps.
I have not Watched/played them, so what I know about them is mainly from the jump.

God of Highschool
I heard (here) that something happened recently, like all the gods but one died or something? And then a big timeskip?
What happened, and what does recent Plot events mean for each background? Is the most expensive 300 CP God origin suddenly a trap option? Is the danger/trouble level of the jump actually higher than was previously thought?

Disability Girls
Is there a reason you didn't put a link the thing the jump is based on in the notes? I ended up finding it from the old jump.
You put some work into this, but it seems a bit Plot Boundy. The requirements that you must be a student, and have a disability don't seem unnecessary. From the website, one of the girls is a non-disabled interpreter, and the place is a school, full of teachers, as well as therapists, secretaries, and other faculty.

The way you are handling disabilities has created arguments and ruling that don't seem to make sense when compared to stuff like how one of the girls is a double lower leg amputee whose track & field situation improved by the amputation to read about it on the website. I am imagining the movie Kingsmen, the Bond Villain's henchwoman with the spring heeled blade legs.

It would be better to move the disability to the disadvantage section so people can take the jump without having to fight with the jumpmaker about how being blind means Daredevil echo-navigation is disabled.
>>
>>53029729
If you have a Spark, you could just take Nei back in time.
>>
>>53029754
>Where's her name mentioned?
It isn't. But her appearance is near identical to Lissome Avid Engineer, who is a Starmetal Caste who has Thousandfold Courtesan Calculations. So I'm just assuming.
>>
>>53029803
From what I remembered she got the TCC from a weirdo who does that to a lot of Alchemicals he helps put together. He sneaks it in and one of the other staff members calls him an oddball for it, he expresses sadness that not all Alchemicals are female. So I don't think he did more than TCC.

>>53029886
Ah okay then. Where's she from then?
>>
>>53029843
Katawa Shoujo is Yorokonde, not Val.
>>
>>53029850
True, but doesn't stop Aya from being traumatized. But if this does happen just help Aya out when Nei does come back, also you'll need to make sure Nei doesn't change her 'wave composition' for when she does go home. If she does, well... look at Ra Ciela during Ciel noSurge.
>>
>>53029754
>>53029972
Her name isn't directly connected to that comic, but she's one of the signature Alchemicals and pretty distinctive.

Her writeup's in Scroll of Exalts, and she does have her Thousandfold Courtesan Calculations.

>>53029796
>It's actually a souped-up Industrial Exoskeleton from 1e, so about 12ft by default... but pretty much straddles the line between power armour and warstrider.
Huh, okay.

Should probably mention it could be mistake for a /small/ Colossus then, because those are between 15ft and 30ft?

>In this case, it would be things like blasts from essence weaponry. Might alter it so it can also sap Autochthonian-Element discharges of power as well - as that would support the "Industry" side of it.
I'm in favor of altering that. As it stands, it can't even absorb the blast of an Essence Pulse Cannon, because that's plasma/ball lightning.

>>53029803
She actually doesn't have any other Appearance charms.

...Though she does have an Inexhaustable mutation.
>>
>>53029972
>Ah okay then. Where's she from then?
Well, she's from the Alchemicals book, she's the iconic character for the Starmetal caste. But if you want a write-up that goes into detail she's in the Scroll of Exalts.
>>
>>53029988
>...Though she does have an Inexhaustable mutation.
Also an Omnitool Implant and Pheromone Regulation Systems. I'm sure she finds a way to make use of those. This is a woman who named herself after her flexibility (that's what "lissome" means, with a heavy connotation of sexual ability), I don't think what charms she has installed will inhibit herself.
>>
>>53029843
>Katawa Shoujo
>Credited to Val despite my name at the top of the Jump right under the title.

It's okay, I roll ones on my Perception skill checks all the time. Just let me put some ice on that shot to my ego.

>Link to Katawa Shoujo itself in the Jump
Because it's literally the first thing that comes up when you google Katawa Shoujo. Literally the first answer.

>Plot Boundy comments
I'm not quite sure what you expect from a visual novel that centers around going to high school that caters to the disabled. But I'll reiterate what I said at the time.

There's very little in the canon material to build a Teacher or Support Staff background out of. One nurse and two teachers are all we ever see and one of the teachers only appears in one route. I did try to come up with a Teacher background, but it because mostly OC very quickly and didn't fit the tone of the source material, so I scrapped it. This was deemed acceptable at the time.

>Disabilities has created arguments
I'll admit there were some concerns in the beginning, but after a few iterations I got the wording down to where a majority of the board felt it acceptable to the source material in both tone and implementation.

>Emi's track and field situation being improved by the loss of her legs.
Okay, look, you obviously don't know the source material at all. Her being good at track and field has nothing to do with her legs and everything to do with the fact it was a past-time she shared with her father and drives herself relentlessly to be better at.

Why are you even dragging this up now? I'm not changing it for a number of reasons I've already stated.
>>
So. Dark Souls. Can I fuse hexes with miracles to toss around abyssal lightning?
>>
>>53030252
>Her being good at track and field has nothing to do with her legs
Well, she does say that she thinks the running blades she has do give her a bit of a mechanical advantage. Though when you balance that against the added, well, balance issues that come from having no feeling in them, it's probably about even. it still comes down to her skill in the end.
>>
>>53029982
Jumper grade therapy can do a lot.

Where do you find the materials that have all this information, anyway? I know there’s more then just the two games, but I’m not sure where to go to find them.
>>
>>53030384
Honestly I look at wherever aquagon posts.

Found some things on the Ar Tonelico discussion thread on Sufficient Velocity.

Some things on Space Battles.

A Reyvateil's Melody has a good amount of the stuff.

The wiki.

And finally some things on the Ar noSurge portion GameFAQs site.

So quite a bit to go through, but I might be missing some thing I'm afraid...
>>
>>53030480
>Sufficient Velocity.
>Some things on Space Battles.
Wow, and to think for a moment I considered you something other than a useless waste of space...
>>
>>53029972
>From what I remembered she got the TCC from a weirdo who does that to a lot of Alchemicals he helps put together.
First thing to do in Alchemicals: Kill this guy for turning all the robot heroes into sex workers.
>>
>>53027154
A man needs the rest of that image there, senpai.
>>
>>53030591
POTENTIAL sex workers. They can do other things, they don't have to use their Thousandfold. He's not programming them, just building them. Hell, they can always get it uninstalled.
>>
Do Alchemicals store their uninstalled Charms in the Vats? Elsewhere? Nowhere?
>>
>>53030624
>Potential
Senpai he's installing whore programs into the robot. It's fucking up their brains and personality to the point where it's unlikely none of them are using it.
>>
>>53030480
>A Reyvateil's Melody
What’s that?
>The wiki.
Best description of Oversight I’ve ever seen, and good backstory for those who go Reyvateil Origin in Ar Tonelico.
http://artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/Oversight
http://artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/Legends_of_Rhaplanca
>I might be missing some thing.
No problem, this is good.
>>
>>53030593
That's all there is, kouhai. The artist made a whole series of images like this, but it's JUST the faces. Yes, really.
>>
>>53030652
Its a forum that has disscussions and what not.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Revatail_Hymmne/index/

They have translations of the songs and stuff in there from both the Ar Tonelico and Surge Concerto series.
>>
>>53030637
No, he's installing whore machines into the robots. You can't program an Alchemical, their "software" is human souls. That's why everyone in Autocthonia has a soul gem implanted in their forehead, so that if they do something impressive enough they can be turned into an Alchemical after death. Though in practice Alchemicals are only made from souls that have done impressive things in multiple incarnations.
>>
>>53030310
>Can I fuse hexes with miracles to toss around abyssal lightning?
Darkness and Lighting are diametrically opposed, so I'm not sure if that's possible. I remember hexes that imitate pyromancy and sorcery just fine, and even ones derived from other miracles, but not lightning.
>>
>>53030678
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Which artist, by the way? Can't decipher the signature there.
>>
>>53030717
Whore machines that give them intimate knowledge on how to be a whore. You're extremely delusional if you think that won't change someone's personality and morality, especially if it's installed when they're 'born'.
>>
For you Jumpers who fancy yourselves Kamen Riders, who would you classify yourself compared to your fellow Riders?

Main Rider? Secondary Rider? Tertiary Rider?

Dark Rider? Movie Rider? Mook Rider?
>>
>>53030737
CSLucaris I think.
>>
>>53030737
Yeah, I know.

CSLucaris.
>>
>>53030761
Green Ranger
>>
File: 1479965191102.jpg (44KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1479965191102.jpg
44KB, 500x447px
>>53030709
Cool, thanks!
>>
>>53030760
Dude the TCC isn't going to overcome the dozens, sometimes hundreds, of human lives that have been in the Soulgem of an Alchemical. It grants them a better understanding of the social aspects of things, but in and of itself isn't going to compel you to immorality. That would be like saying that reading the Kama Sutra and a bunch of dating manuals would turn you into a slut.
>>
>>53030760
They have to actively decide to use the TCC. Thousandfold Courtesan Calculations isn't a Permanent charm, they have to activate it with Essence expenditure. They have no knowledge of what it contains (aside from the obvious "this is a sex machine" summary of what it does) when it's unpowered.
>>
File: Stamp_greetings_1.png (59KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Stamp_greetings_1.png
59KB, 256x256px
>>53030802
Have fun, anon!
>>
/jc/, I'm looking for a very specific ability. I'm looking for a biokinetic type of ability that at a minimum can be used to turn someone into the perfect version of themself. That is to say, tones them up, clears blemishes, makes them achieve their maximum possible growth for their age, etc.

I'd prefer if this power either had a secondary aspect that made it unnoticable (that is nobody will notice as it's happening, if they notice it later they assume it happened naturally over time without them noticing) or a secondary ability that can render it as such. Preferably obtained from the lowest power settings possible.

Basically when I take Gravity Falls I want to use it on Dipper before he gets to town. I figure if he's toned and taller from an 'early puberty' he'll have a better chance with Wendy since he won't be obviously out of her age group at a glance. I'd probably use it on Mabel at the same time to be fair.

I'd prefer lower powered jumps because I kind of want to see how well I can fend off Bill with just my stuff from Pokemon and Gravity Falls, and if I have a bunch of OP stuff in reserve it won't feel as authentic/satisfying.
>>
>>53030761
I guess I'm technically a Secondary Rider, since I mostly act as a mentor to the Main Riders? But I'm also important enough to have a main character role, so...not sure how to quantify that...
>>
>>53030773
>>53030790

Thank you both.

>>53030832
>>53030838
Aight guys, there's no sense in arguing with him. You're starting to go in circles.
>>
>>53030761
But I haven't been to Kamen Rider yet.
>>
>>53030852
Maybe a stand or a misc meta combo?
Any kind of premade biokinesis I can think of is obvious as fuck so odds are you'll need to make it yourself.
>>
>>53030858
In the main series you're the Mentor Rider, but you get a movie spin-off as the main character.
>>
>>53030761
Tertiary Rider. I'm the cool guy who appears midway through the series and never gets any powerups because my base form is already as strong as the mid-season upgrade. I'll probably have a feud with one of the secondary villains, though the main villain will try to kill me personally after I've annoyed him enough, as he won't have the respect for me that he'd grant the main Rider. For example, I'm certain that Parad is going to be pissed at me after I spend all our fights commenting on how Perfect Puzzle's match-3 ability is lazily implemented and doesn't really reflect puzzle games. And then I'm definitely going to get him mad after he achieves Perfect Knockout and instead of being impressed and scared I just complain about how he didn't even leave any of Knockout Fighter's abilities in the fusion, it's just Perfect Puzzle with a power boost.
>>
>>53030852
World of Cultivation, which can be fairly low powered if you stick to evacing with the rest of the folk in the canon when they head for the hills, has a Cultivation method where you grow into it as well as a way to automate it.
>>
>>53030852
Um, maybe Something In the Water from Noblesse?
>>
>>53030832
Past lives are never transferred incomplete. It's noted in particular that Alchemicals get a jumbled mess.

>>53030838
But using it is definitely going to effect them, is the thing.

I personally don't understand why either of you is defending this guy so hard. Is it some kind of projection about building waifubots? He's a fucking ass, there's no reason to defend his actions.
>>
>>53030760

Well, on the purely pragmatic level, physical relationships with humans help them avoid Clarity. Having it installed from the start is probably a good step towards preventing them Clarity-spiralling too quickly.

And, it's just a Charm. They can remove it about five minutes after waking up.

>>53030852

A *light* application of the Hercules Method from Luther Strode would do the trick.

Otherwise, Panacea's power, FrankenFran medical skills, or GUNNM nanotech could all do it easily enough.
>>
>>53030981
I don't think I'd call working the street corner looking for Johns a 'relationship'.
>>
>>53030932
Makes sense.
>>
File: image (8815).jpg (356KB, 988x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image (8815).jpg
356KB, 988x1500px
>>53030852
You can probably kitbash something like that out of the virus tables from Resident Evil.
>>
File: faces.jpg (522KB, 1032x1468px) Image search: [Google]
faces.jpg
522KB, 1032x1468px
>>53023579
I mean, I've spoken on Nier's progress several times by now across several threads. It's unchanged. And this jump, given it's being done today, has only taken 4 days.

>>53029843
Katawa Shoujo's a great jump and I'd be proud to have done it, but Yorokonde made that one. I had nothing to do with it.

>God of Highschool
No, the danger level is just as high as usual. Not all of the Gods died, just that most of the ones who went to attack Earth were killed. A fair few just returned to their homeworld and were sealed off from the Earth. Not a trap option.

There's a 17 year timeskip and it's going to be the final season of the comic but I'm giving it a little bit before putting in a time extender, just want to see a few chapters of what happens.

Basically what happened is that one of the 'heroes' Mubong Park, betrayed everyone else to kill the protagonist and his grandpa because the protagonist was a god and he hates gods and the grandpa and him just have a personal vendetta. Resulting explosions wiped out most of Korea and then the timeskip happens. 17 years later, Mubong is the World President and the world is quickly healing back to normal, with all the main heroes now known as the villains who caused the great war with the gods.
>>
>>53030978
>But using it is definitely going to effect them, is the thing.
Sure, but they have no requirement to use it. They can always just leave it there unactivated, or have it uninstalled the next time they're at the vats.

>I personally don't understand why either of you is defending this guy so hard. Is it some kind of projection about building waifubots? He's a fucking ass, there's no reason to defend his actions.
I'm defending him because you went straight to murder. He did something a bit skeezy and perverted, so you want to kill him. If you were just advocating punishment I'd be all for it. But you're advocating capital punishment, and I think that takes it too far.

>>53031001
Do you not understand what Alchemicals are? They're the heroes of the proletariat. They don't have to prostitute themselves, even if having a TCC did massively increase their drive for sex. Their status in Autocthonian society is high enough that there is no end of people who would be perfectly willing to have sex with them. They can just go on dates. Lissome Avid Engineer has a girlfriend, for example.
>>
>>53031071
How likely is some confused newborn with a mess of memories to actively avoid one of their charms?

I understand what Alchemicals are, but this thing is the prostitute charm. It's literally what it's called. It's what it does. Whether or not they can get a date doesn't stop that part.

And this guy has ruined so many people, you think that's not worthy of a death? It's only a temporary stopgap to prevent any other alchemicals from suffering from having that thing built in while I'm there. Post-spark I plan on trying to find a way to outright delete it and any similar charms out of existence entirely.
>>
>>53030761
In most've the Kamen Rider Jumps, I've taken Drawbacks that make me the center of conflict or that overshadow the regular Plot, like "Most Dangerous Gegeru" from Heisei Part 1 and "Robot Riot" from Neo-Heisei Part 3, so I'd probably wind up as the Main Rider most of the time.
>>
>>53031127
>And this guy has ruined so many people

Citation needed.
>>
>>53031154
He's noted to build it into any of the alchemicals he works on, anon.
>>
File: tmp_14474-Justiceanon2071237016.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14474-Justiceanon2071237016.png
210KB, 650x1658px
Stop feeding it. Let it rot.
>>
>>53031184
Someone being an extreme moralfag doens't mean he's scatovore.
>>
>>53031127
>How likely is some confused newborn with a mess of memories to actively avoid one of their charms?
Very, because they're "born" as adults with all the rationality and understanding of human social graces that implies.

>I understand what Alchemicals are, but this thing is the prostitute charm. It's literally what it's called. It's what it does. Whether or not they can get a date doesn't stop that part.
No, it's the courtesan charm. That implies high-class prostitution. They're not going to be "working a street corner looking for Johns", even if you're right.

>And this guy has ruined so many people, you think that's not worthy of a death?
We have only one example of an Alchemical he's built a TCC into. There is no indication he's put them into anyone else, because he's a throwaway character from a two-page comic who doesn't even merit a name. And Lissome Avid Engineer is just fine, she is probably the most emotionally healthy of the iconic Alchemicals. Plus, if he really was "ruining" such important resources to the state, then he'd have been killed already, because Authocthonia is a communist dictatorship with capacity for investigating internal matters and punishing dissidents that Stalin could only have dreamed of.
>>
>>53031222
It's much more likely to be one of the puritanons
>>
…? Odd, did I skip a step somewhere?

Jump 28: Kamen Rider Heisei Part 4 - Blade
Origin: Wild Card
Perks:
Stop Staring!
We're Friends, Right? [900]
Ex Nihilo [700]
Jumper's Wild [400]

Items:
J-Buckle [100] - Merge with Agito Driver.
Aces High x3 [0] -
An Actual Deck of Cards - Change Beetle, Jack, Queen, Thunder, Mach, Time.
Rouze Absorber [0]

Drawbacks:
Round Zero
Lets You And Him Fight [200]
Jumper-san! [300]
Unsteady Hands [400]

Not only did all of my stuff come back, along with my companions, but I FINALLY have a male body again. God, I hope that never happens again. Anyways, I've got a shiny new Driver and while I still can't combine it with my old one properly, I have the ability to fight in this battle. Lucas and Hope are a little concerned, but hey, another year, another problem, right?

Sometimes, I can see Finch nearby. Sometimes, he's accompanied by the buzzing of bees. Trying to pursue him doesn't yield any real results, and I'm usually left to fighting and cleaning up any Undead that Kenzaki doesn't. I wonder why that is…?
>>
>>53030852
That is a hard one. Actual biokenesis can get pretty up there in powers. The perfect one would be Amy's power in Worm, where you set the changes to come about over time instead of all at once. But worm is in a weird place where it is mostly street level, but pretty up there.

I think your best bet would be Resident evil, and the virus customization section.

Or an ability that gives yourself an ability like peak human fitness, and something to loan it to others. If you fanwank that once it is applied the changes would be physical, and remain once the perk is removed, just no longer be fiat backed.

Another idea is Austraulium from Team Fortress Jump. If you had a large amount, gave them a trinket made of it, and gradually increased their exposure over time to more and more at once until they were in the presence of 100 lbs worth, it might manifest gradually.

Or How to train your Dragons 'The Vast' training, if they let you train them.
>>
File: JiWXH1D.jpg (884KB, 1988x1528px) Image search: [Google]
JiWXH1D.jpg
884KB, 1988x1528px
Luther Strode confirmed for DBZ prequel.
>>
>>53031068
Mubong really needs a kick in the dick for that.
>>
File: 1471743976182.png (16KB, 285x281px) Image search: [Google]
1471743976182.png
16KB, 285x281px
>>53031184
See >>53031222

I just fucking HATE prostitutes and courtesans from the bottom of my heart. That's all it is.

I'm not even sure how you can conflate that with the shitposter, he attacks JUMPCHAIN personalities, he doesn't bother with actual settings.

>>53031278
They're born without much innate mores and with jumbled experience at best. That makes them impressionable.

High class prostitution is still prostitution. At this point you're just fighting semantics because of one hyperbole you didn't like.

Even if he only did do it to her, that's still one life ruined. That's enough to deserve what he's going to get.

And I wouldn't call being a prostitute 'emotionally healthy'.
>>
>>53031349
>that fountain
>that fucking everything actually
>>
>>53031349
wat
>>
>>53031380
>he doesn't bother with actual settings
Have you not been here long? The shitposter goes after ANYTHING that he thinks can start a fight or shitstorm. If he can start an argument over something, no matter how inane or petty, he will.
>>
>>53031408
They locked Jack the Ripper in a box for 150 years, and then set him free.

Don't worry too much, though. IIRC, those people are still alive.
>>
>>53031360
A kick in the back of the head more like.
>>
>>53031388

Oh, don't worry - they're all alive.
>>
>>53031380
It's just named "courtesan." No actual Alchemical ever works as a prostitute. That's an absurd waste of resources. It's meant to seduce and manipulate people.

Hell, you don't even have to have sex to activate it. You can use it just to flirt or use sex appeal when trying to convince someone of something.

Not that guy isn't an idiot for wasting resources on it, but it's not going to have any stronger effect on the Alchemical than being born pretty and naturally charming would.
>>
File: Found him.png (7MB, 1988x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Found him.png
7MB, 1988x1528px
>>53031349
Also, Aerith is at the top of the second pillar on Luther's right. There's probably more, but those are the two I saw right away.

Why isn't there a drawback where Luthor steals cakes when no one is watching?
>>
>>53031443
>>53031452

WAT
>>
>>53031459
WALDO NO.
>>
>>53031435
I have. I know that he doesn't know anything and just repeats complaints about balance and 'omnipotence'.

>>53031457
>It's meant to seduce and manipulate people.
I don't think having sex in service of the state is any different from sex for the purposes of money.
>>
>>53031349
How the hell are the tables still that clean?

>>53031459
Heh.
>>
>>53031448
>>53031452
>alive
with all of that blood?
>>
>>53031349
Just a reminder that this is what the weekly murder spree drawback will look like.
>>
>>53030960
That sounds interesting, elaborate?
>>
>>53031380
>And I wouldn't call being a prostitute 'emotionally healthy'.
Yes, but she's not a prostitute. You can keep harping on this as much as you want, but you are objectively wrong. I have Lissome Avid Engineer's writeup right here. She is an architect and civic planner, there is no prostitution involved. As for relationships, she is in a monogamous pairing with a human scholar that she finds intellectually and emotionally compatible. She hasn't been "ruined", even by your insane definitions.
>>
>>53031068
Hey Val, I'm trying to build a Servant that's a demigod of thunder god. Could a Noble Phantasm just be an ability to throw around lightning or is that too abstract?
>>
>>53031488
>I don't think having sex in service of the state is any different from sex for the purposes of money.
You don't even have to have sex to use it tho.

If you're going to get mad about Charms that could sometimes apply to sex, I got bad news for you about Performance Excellencies.
>>
How do I give other people Get-Out-Of-Local-Hell-Equivalent-Free Cards without converting them to anything?
>>
>>53031459

Yeah, the series likes to sneak in a lot of things like that - the mafia armoury has gunblades. The old viking has the Dragonslayer sword.

Of course, the Dragonslayer sword is almost a viable weapon for them...

>>53031496

Because, dear boy, Jack the Ripper understands that grace and elegance are the spice of death.

>>53031511

Well, not for long - none of them were saved. Though Jack let a few survivors think they'd hidden from him.
>>
>>53031511
You'd be surprised how quickly blood spreads out and pools in real life. That's honestly not a lot for that amount of people.
>>
File: Dio kills Wally.jpg (203KB, 622x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dio kills Wally.jpg
203KB, 622x450px
>>53031483
Dio killed him too.

I kind of want a Waldo jump now, maybe with Waldo hidden in the pictures for the perks if someone wants to get creative.
>>
>>53031541
Sure, that can work.
>>
>>53031349
First pillar on Luther's right. Are those Resident Evil characters? Is that Sherry up top? Chris down on the bottom? I think I see Barry too. Holy fuck am I seeing things?
>>
>>53031543
It contains tons of sexual knowledge and techniques. You don't technically HAVE to use it for sex, but there's no reason not to if it's beneficial for whatever mission you're using it for.

Oh I know there are other charms that are like this. As I said, post-spark I want to figure out how to delete them from reality.

>>53031540
>Monogamous
>Literally has a prostitute program embedded inside her.
I'll believe it when I see it.
>>
>>53031582
Nope. You're seeing correctly.
>>
>>53031575
Thanks.
>>
>>53031582
>Jumper leaves their companions alone for 5 FUCKING MINUTES, GODDAMMIT
>>
>>53031582

And beneath them are the Left 4 Dead cast as well.
>>
Is there any place I can get Universal Skype?
>>
>>53031612
I like your crazy, Anon.
>>
>>53031612
You're either a shitposter or an idiot. Probably both.
>>
>>53031349
Are those yellow circles everywhere the fucking dragonballs?
>>
>>53031524
Automatic Tempering: 5
This method allows you to automatically cultivate at all times however it is much slower than other methods. Every moment spent will automatically cultivate a certain amount of ling energy for you (provided it is present) equal to 1/5 the amount that you would be able to achieve through meditation cultivation in the same amount of time.

Skin smoothing, beauty enhancing: 3
Practicing this kind of cultivation technique will slowly enhance the beauty of your skin as well as making you slightly more beautiful or handsome. This doesn't necessarily do anything other than make you more physically attractive but it may make a few heads turn.
>>
File: k2JoSKn.jpg (968KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
k2JoSKn.jpg
968KB, 1988x3056px
>>53031511
>>
>>53031647
Sburb has some multiversal chat programs. Not sure if they're CP-buyable, though.
>>
>>53030761
Recurring Guest Star / Quest Giver / Power Up Giver Rider.
Show up when the chips are down, team up for an episode or so, give them some time compression training montage and vacation, and leave them with some tool, or power, that is helpful with a future problem.

For every good guy rider I can find. Got to collect them all.
>>
>>53031676
Ah, I see.
>>
>>53031651
Sarcastic or not, I know I'm pretty extreme in this sense. It's just one of the things that really gets under my skin.

>>53031652
Or, as someone called me before, a moralfag.
>>
>>53031459
JUST SUMMON THE FUCKING DRAGON CAUSE ALL OF THE DRAGONBALLS ARE IN THAT VERY ROOM!
>>
>>53031612
From Scroll of Exalts, pg.157 of the pdf version:

>Unlike some Clarity-wary Exalts, Engineer has no qualms about modifying her body. The interplay of metal and flesh fascinates her. In it, she can read the truths of her people, her society, her world and her god in microcosm. Her current lover, a Prolific Scholar named Kasta, shares in her enthusiasm. Although she was not involved in Lissome Avid Engineer’s construction, Kasta has since designed and built several of the Alchemical’s Charms. She hopes that her works will goad the Exalt on to new revelations and architectural feats.

But you're a belligerent fellow. So you'll probably claim that her interest in "the interplay of metal and flesh" is a sex thing, or that Kasta not being Engineer's only lover ever means she must be a slut.
>>
>>53031712
It wasn't sarcastic. I find it genuinely entertaining, even if I disagree with it.
>>
>>53031769
I meant the monogamous part, senpai. I believed you about having a girlfriend.

And no, like I said before, this is just one of my sticking points. Virginity is not. Nor am I going to intentionally misread a line that's meant to talk about cybernetics.
>>
>>53031612
>As I said, post-spark I want to figure out how to delete them from reality.
Hello Bancho!
>>
>>53031821
Well, it says "her current lover", and not "one of her current lovers", so that means Kasta is the only one she's fucking right now.
>>
>>53031712
No, the moralizing is fine. But the saying "Nah I don't care what you say, she's ruiner goods and there's no way she's in a living monogamous relationship" when the other guy clearly knows more about the setting and the character than you is what makes you an idiot or a shitposter.
>>
>>53031677
Bull fucking shit.
>>
File: 0dd.jpg (105KB, 680x675px) Image search: [Google]
0dd.jpg
105KB, 680x675px
>>53028399
Jump # 75 The Big O (Free Choice)
Starting Location: Underground (Well crap)
Background: Negotiator (100)
Perks:
*Style (0)
*Megadues Training (100, Discount)
*Negotiable (150, Discount)
*Action ! (300, Discount)
Equipment
*Film Noir (50)
*Companions (200)
*Big O (400, Discount)
*Big Ears (100)
Drawbacks:
*Church and corporation (+400)

Companions:

Arcueid, Adam & Yu Bel
Background: Drop In
Perks
*Megadues Training
*enigma
*Shaken to the bone
*Memories
*Suit/dress

Tamamo
Background: Negotiator
Perks:
*Style
*Megadues Training
*Negotiable
*Griffin

Akitsu, Rick, Van Hellsing & Sans
Background: Paradigm Lap Dogs (nothing can go wrong here)
Perks
*Memories
*Valuable Memories
*Megadues Training
*Suit/Dress
>>
>>53031871
Jack the Ripper is very, very good.

It's comic books, don't overthink it or else you'll end up asking yourself questions like "why didn't Luthor try to teach Petra the Hercules Method between books 2 and 3?"
>>
>>53031884
So I made some mistakes this jump… well a mistake anyways. It was an obvious one that I really should have known better than but well it seemed like an ok Idea at the time. I imported Rick as a Paradigm lap dog.

Now I knew this was going to go catastrophically wrong but I was kind of hoping he would keep Paradigm busy for me. Sometimes a plan works too well.

So I was thrilled to be here because I loved Big O. Hell I Squeed the first time I saw Roger in Big O and I am unashamed to admit that.

Dispite being a competitor of his I wound up needing to Hire him because Paradigm had an unhealthy interest in me. They wanted my memories or at least my brain and were willing to send Megadueses and their psychotic android after me.

Anyways I hired him to Negotiate with them but he never got the chance. Paradigm head office sort of exploded.

Rick decided to quit in the most Rick way possible… with fire and explosions. Even Alex Rosewater died in that.

When he got back he told me it was my fault for taking so long and (and importing him in to a job with a soulless corporation like Paradigm)

Anyways after that there was chaos because Paradigm ran everything, Roger and I were able to help the military police maintain some order. My corporation moved in and secured Paradigm’s debts and I wound up taking over the city. Roger was kind of leery of me after this until he saw I really wasn’t happy with it.
>>
>>53031817
Well alright.

>>53031839
I don't understand how deleting a charm is the same as deleting the laws of physics, or of torturing and killing a little girl.

>>53031842
I could lawyer that, but it's true that it doesn't imply anything about her fucking anyone else.

>>53031846
I expressed doubt. That's a completely normal thing. Mostly I've been talking about what installing this regularly is likely to do to most alchemicals. This individual not doing so is a bit of a side issue. My main one is this guy installing it in exalts without consent, and that something based around being a courtesan exists at all.
>>
>>53031916
Because only a rare few have the requisite talent. People keep forgetting that it's not something just anyone can learn.
>>
>>53031941
Didn't the Librarian say something to Luthor's mom about how pissed off he was that everyone was squandering their talent?
>>
>No Amateur Surgeon jump
>No Robot Wants jump
Shit thread, get it together already.
>>
>>53031511
That is the result of a Method user, who are hilariously OP. They were all brought to the brink of death and gored in a way that makes it impossible for them to be saved.

Well another method user might be able to force their body to heal but none of the victims are Students.
>>
>>53031916
Probably because of the bloodlust inherent in it. Remember Luther almost losing himself in school and slaughtering everyone around him, including his friends?

It also probably would have taken her a lot longer to see results since she'd probably have way lest Talent.

>>53031941
No, the Librarian explicitly says that everyone has the potential to learn it. Most of them, like himself and Binder, don't have nearly as much talent as the Bound and nowhere near as much as Luther and Cain, but everyone still can. It's just that they only give a shit about those who can advance to a significant degree of mastery on their own with just the directions advertised.
>>
>>53031941
No, only a rare few have the potential to reach the level of the Bound.

Even fewer have the potential to become like Luther or Cain.

Everyone can get some benefit out of it though, enough to tear through chains like construction paper.
>>
>>53031934
How many sex charms does exalted have anyway?
>>
>>53032121
Too many.
>>
File: SoSD is interesting.png (869KB, 925x574px) Image search: [Google]
SoSD is interesting.png
869KB, 925x574px
>>53032121
There's quite a few in the scroll of swallowed darkness.
Even a whole martial art about fugging people.
>>
>>53032171
Are they just like... bungee-jumping into a sex cave?
>>
>>53032036
You're welcome to have a go at it my mans.
>>
>>53032121
Just the one. But sex is an appearance + performance roll, so anything that can enhance that can make you better at sex.
>>
>>53032194
Look at the prude who's never bungee-fucked. Laugh at him, everyone!
>>
>>53032194
You mean you DON'T?
>>
File: Exalted Erotic material.pdf (785KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Exalted Erotic material.pdf
785KB, 1x1px
>>53032121
Canonical charms made specifically for sex are pretty rare outside of joke books like this >>53032171
However that hasn't stopped the entriprising fans from making whole lists of charms to improve their bedroom prowess.
>>
>>53032171
>scroll of swallowed darkness.
>canon
>>
>>53032323
>Lover's Heart Armament
>+10 permanent Accuracy, Damage, and Defense bonuses to Glorious Solar Saber
Of all the places I though I'd ever see horribly overpowered Exalted combat charms...
>>
>>53032486
I never said they were all winners fampai.
>>
>>53032323
>170 pages
Why not just masturbate?
>>
>>53032602
I'm sure a lot of people wonder the same about dirge's jumps. They do it because they enjoy it.
>>
>>53032602
Why not both?
Thread posts: 504
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.