[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fragged Aeternum, a gothic Soulsborne styled RPG.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Kickstarter for this will go live in June
>>
Do tell more. I've been following this for a while, and I'm keen to see if you know anything I don't as of now.
>>
How can an axe of that size be ever wielded as a weapon?
>>
>>53019573
Perhaps the fantastical game world does not obey the same physics as our mundane world?

No, that's insane and could never happen. Sorry I even brought it up.
>>
>>53019584
To be fair to >>53019573, it does look pretty stupid/overdesigned.
>>
>>53019620
Perhaps they also obey different laws of design and style than our mundane world?
>>
File: doll ugh.jpg (206KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
doll ugh.jpg
206KB, 700x700px
>>53016495
>>53019584
>>53019648

doesn't have Bloodborne's charm

looks too cartoonish, too Tim Burton

those are bad laws of design to obey when you're advertising your shit as "Bloodborne-styled"

Admit it.
>>
>>53016495
I can tell right now it's gonna be shit. Screencap it.
People who can't come up with an original idea for their game also can't create a good game.
>>
>>53019824
No. This is my life..
I always dreamed of playing souls pen and paper since the first time I played the rich and complex videogame known as dark souls. This is where I want to be.
You can't take it away from me now.
>>
File: 1491806736289.png (187KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
1491806736289.png
187KB, 600x339px
>>53016495
Fragged Empire was pretty fun. I've got pretty high hopes for this one too.
>>
>>53020673
What makes Fragged Empire fun/worth playing? Not trying to be rude, just legitimately curious.
>>
>>53016495
The art looks mediocre. Talk to me about mechanics.
>>
File: 1491680440556.jpg (13KB, 360x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491680440556.jpg
13KB, 360x300px
>>53020862
Just a couple of things off the top of my head, I really liked the traits as a way of levelling up your character, because it lead to some pretty unique characters in my game, and I liked the way combat was presented in it's grid/wargaming sort of format. From the perspective of a GM, I like that it's easy to put together minor NPCs on the fly, the arbitrary number associated with your resource and spare time points lets you fluff out the worth of things so poorer races can still have meaningful high end gear compared to the richer Corp. Also I really like the Nephelim as a race and the spaceship construction in general.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.