[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't play with new players. My name is Kenny.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: kenny_O.jpg (124KB, 600x837px) Image search: [Google]
kenny_O.jpg
124KB, 600x837px
i haven't played with new pleyers sinc a whil, not since the early 90`s because im not a faggot new chad who merely got into partying because its trendy or whatever atm. fucking posers.

whats wrong with selectively partying with actual partiers? when i go to a club and the kid at the bar got into parties from Miley Cyrus i fucking leave right there from the one shot. ive literally hit homeowner`s who thought they knew shit about partying trying to tell me how to play fucking beer pong. i dont play that shit.
>>
>>53014333
This post reminds me of that classic "Shit Was so Cash" copypasta for some reason.
>>
>>53014333
You say these things, but your post makes you look extremely underage.
>>
>>53014364
This is a copy pasta. I just wanted to repost it from a thread I saw yesterday. Shit was cash.
Here's the thread and post.

>>52994566

No.52994613
>>
That guy was either a troll or actual Asperger syndrome sufferer.
>>
>>53014498
I'm an aspie and I don't act like that.
>>
>>53014513
My sister and her boyfriend both have Asperger Syndrome. They're a little awkward sometimes, he's very shy, and she's uncomfortable with surprises. You genuinely wouldn't know they had it unless you were to spend a LOT of time with them, watching the symptoms, etc.

I used to have another friend with Asperger, and she loved Banjo-Kazooie and Sonic, was obsessed with Larry the Cable Guy, and would seldom talk about anything else. She also wouldn't make a Facebook account because she was afraid that Internet trolls would track her down because of her Asperger and harass her and try to make her kill herself. She was actually a really good person (probably still is, but I've lost contact and she seems to have still not made a Facebook). But in her case it was much more obvious.

It's entirely possible that there are people with it who act like complete asswipes over stupid shit and have trouble understanding why it's wrong.
>>
>>53014333
That pic is legitimately disturbing.
>>
>>53014333

Downloading this movie now...
>>
>>53014333
why does that pic make me so damn horny?
>>
>>53014445
Thanks for the share mate.

It is good to know that some people still recognize good copypaste material when they see it.
>>
>>53018291

Clown fetish is a respected and honored tradition here on /tg/.

We even have a dedicated clownposter.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.