[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 440
Thread images: 58

File: Captain_Chenkov.jpg (32KB, 428x637px) Image search: [Google]
Captain_Chenkov.jpg
32KB, 428x637px
blobs of screaming conscripts edition

>old thread
>>some things are best left forgotten

>daily Dunk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f87PyCCl0PY [Embed]

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android.
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
https://mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format.
https://sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases
https://www.warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs.
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>8th edition FAQ:
https://warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>List organizer picture book
https://webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Offline list builder
https://battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index
>>
Who /hypefor8th/ here?
>>
>>53009042
first for da waaaaaagh!
>>
okay /tg/
what one 40k character/god would you want to be able to punch in the face and get away with it
>the adeptus terra will pay for the cost of your broken hand if you punch any space marines or primarchs, only a small copay
>>
>>53009072
Magnus, that motherfucking autistic retard.
>>
4th for the Omnissiah
>>
File: 40k starter pack copy.jpg (973KB, 2999x2599px) Image search: [Google]
40k starter pack copy.jpg
973KB, 2999x2599px
And here are the five books, you fucking tards
>>
File: image.gif (262KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
262KB, 244x244px
Which God do I have to sacrifice my first born child to to get Plastic Sisters? and female Guardsman while we're at it
>>
File: 1488726971923.gif (514KB, 319x220px) Image search: [Google]
1488726971923.gif
514KB, 319x220px
>>53009061
>>
>>53009128
>sisters
insert just wait a few months but no-one knows for certain meme
>female guard
I'm right there with you buddy, but its very doubtful, best we can hope for is some female heads for our 5 poses guardsmen or maybe a new infantry box
>>
File: Astra Militarum - 1500pts.jpg (953KB, 1800x2497px) Image search: [Google]
Astra Militarum - 1500pts.jpg
953KB, 1800x2497px
>>53009042

from last thread since i posted it right when it died
thoughts?
heres the vet-mech guard I'm running in a tourney this weekend, the tourney is "classic" with no LoW, no FW, formations, supplements or fortifications allowed, most of the missions are end of game objective grabbing, possibly the last tourney of this edition so i wanna try and go for gold, trust me this tourney is full of cheesefags so it would be hard to be WAAC-faggy even with 2x2 wyverns

any advice on how i can blow more leaves? also idk why people don't do weapons teams, they seem way more economic than blobbing guard squads, especially once you have enough meat shields
>>
>>53009061
For crunch? It looks pretty good in some ways, but I strongly disagree with other choices, so I'll wait until release before I decide how it is.

For fluff? They've changed 40k so much and have shown such blatant disrespect for previous lore in such a short span of time that I'm not sure I'll even be bothered to even try and keep up in a year's time.
>>
File: 1484172968916.png (84KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1484172968916.png
84KB, 510x546px
>>53009072
Ghazzy, because punching him and getting away with it would make me super high status amongst da ladz.
>>
File: yuri-sisters.jpg (174KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
yuri-sisters.jpg
174KB, 620x877px
more yuri sister fan-fiction and art when?
>>
>>53009072
guilliman so his xeno wife leaves him for being a pussy
>>
>>53009215
thats a terrible idea in the longterm
>punch gaz
>all da boyz think your dead 'ard for punching da boss
>if they kill you they'll be even 'arder than da git who punched Margret Thatcher
>entire waaagh turns to try and kill you to prove who's more killy
>>
>>53009072
Mortarion. I wanna test the limits of medical technology in the far future and touching something that rancid should provide a fitting challenge. Also because fuck Mortarion and his anti-psykers bullshit, he had literally no reason to hate psykers and still did for some reason.
>>
>>53009061
it couldn't come sooner
seriously i haven't been this hyped since halo 3 came out when i was a wee lad
>>
>>53009061
Some heavy overhaul have been long overdue to fix 40k. Working out all armies at once could work and if the rules are free there is no reason to not patch shit up if some units/wargear/whatever turns out to be out of hand.
>>
File: mob rule.jpg (144KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
mob rule.jpg
144KB, 960x640px
>>53009260
It'd be a good death
>>
>>53009270
>he had literally no reason to hate psykers

Barbarus was filled with Necromancy bullshit.
>>
>>53009072
>copay
look at the american and laugh at his backwards ways
>>
>>53009291
with the climate today that would be genuinely dangerous, he'd get pepper sprayed five times and then dragged into the middle of a black block and beat to death

also to stay on topic why don't we hear anything about riots in BL stories? even ciaphas cain never has a old fashion riot that isn't meme-stealers

why can my judge dread wannabes never get a spotlight?
>>
File: 1491489806911.jpg (114KB, 1204x680px) Image search: [Google]
1491489806911.jpg
114KB, 1204x680px
>>53009116
>>
>>53009335
The Gothic War series features a Marshal and his arbitrators crushing a heretic filled ghetto one block at a time. You can find it in here:

https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q
>>
>>53009186

Yeah, the new fluff has too many named characters coming together from across the galaxy, it's starting to feel like a bad anime.

I've been following this blog recently https://ironsleet.com and these guys seem to capture the atmosphere of the setting far better than the current batch of official writers.
>>
File: badass.jpg (258KB, 800x1081px) Image search: [Google]
badass.jpg
258KB, 800x1081px
>>53009335
seriously if fucking scions and gene stealer cults can get rules fucking Arbites might as well

i fap just thinking about how the models would look and the kit bashing opportunities it opens up
>>
We're currently thinking an early-summer release, right? How are they going to keep up their daily teases for a full two months? We've already gone over what seems like half the phases. Do they start talking about specific factions, or..?
>>
What's this meme I hear about the old Imperial Fists being wiped out completely? Is it true the chapter was destroyed and replaced by others?
>>
Does anyone have the picture of a warhammer model dedicated to Khorne and his arms and legs have been replaced with chainswords?
>>
>>53009386
They wouldn't even have to be full rules. A small alliance based army that functions like the Fallen would work out fine.
>>
File: 1398135495300.jpg (95KB, 800x754px) Image search: [Google]
1398135495300.jpg
95KB, 800x754px
I'm kind of disappointed that from what we've seen so far, there will be a big gap between competent assault units and everyone else when it comes to close combat. I like the idea of guardsmen or even fire warriors sometimes actually pushing forward and taking the fight to the enemy. But now it seems they will be pretty much always better off holding back and shooting. It might still be balanced, but it kind of takes away some of the fun for me.
>>
>>53009394
My guess is mid-May release for the free rules, last week of May, if this does include the faction books then last week of May for the Starter set with a release date for the first week of June. If the faction books are a separate release then either the free rules get released a week earlier or the starter a week later.

Whatever happens its safe to say that around the middle of May we'll have the new edition.
>>
>>53009441
exactly, give them 4+ armor, power mauls, WS/BS 3+, assault grenades and rhinos to assault out of to make a nice choppy army to pair with my guard

but I'm sure people have been begging for Arbites as long as custodes at this point
>>
>>53009441
I could see it that it could basically be a restructured Guard army, replacing platoons with BS3 vets, give them access to Repressors and shotguns, let them take shock mauls (CCW with Concussive or whatever) and riot shields for melee duty, some lighter tanks and bob's your uncle.
>>
If you move within 1'' of the enemy they are effectively in 'almost' assault, they can only fire with pistols and must move back if they wish to fire anything else, its a nice change that gunline armies will have to move more or half their guns are useless.
>>
>>53009484
We don't have the assault rules yet anon. Hopefully we'll have good news tomorrow.
>>
>>53009522
you mean the Fight phase
>>
>>53009484
The time to charge as guard is pretty simple to me. If you have board space behind you then you can wait to disengage from the combat and continue to pull back, but if you're back is against a wall then it's better to charge than be charged since at least you would get to go first. It's more of a desperation play but at least it's something.
>>
>>53009484
i hope you're army isn't pic related because they're the pinnicle of all or nothing melee units

you either get 3-4 attacks on the charge with S6-7 rending or AP2, or you you suck so bad in melee literally anything stronger than a squad of fire warriors with tarpit you all game
>>
>>53009379
>Yeah, the new fluff has too many named characters coming together from across the galaxy, it's starting to feel like a bad anime.

Christ, I hate that. I'd be OK with a handful of viewpoint characters who you follow because it's cool to have a narrative thread, but when literally all the most important people in the galaxy except the high lords of terra meet up and have a fight five times in every single book, it gets to ridiculous even for 40k.

>>53009425
It's in the Beast Arises series. Basically, it's totally true. They are wiped out to a man and replaced by marines drawn from their successor chapters (who aren't that different at the time).
>>
>>53009335
>why can my judge dread wannabes never get a spotlight?
because the recent judge dredd comics are shit and 2000ad is dead
it's pain my brother
>>
>>53009061
I was until today
>>
>>53009560
my hope is everyone comes together at the start of this crusade and then they all split off to do their thing since the galaxy is so vast

super friends has never been a plot i loved, which is one of many reasons the lore for MTG sucks the warmest cock
>>
/tg/ if the Scarab Occult Terminators were some of the finest psykers in the legion, and the rubric of ahriman only dusted those without psychic potential, then why were the Scarab Occult dusted?
>>
>>53009534
Fight phase indeed.
>>
>>53009517
You cant move within 1" unless youve charged
>>
>>53009072
Emperor for being most overrated ruler in history of fiction.
>>
>>53009566
just watch the movie from a few years back and pretend its a movie about the arbites in a hive city

seriously if you squint your eyes at a few parts it makes since, also its an amazing movie
>>
>>53009484
I'm not sure sure. I could see some cases where of you know a squad is going to charge your gunline, you could blast them with a bit of shooting and rush in. You'll get to strike first, so you may be able to wear them down a bit. Then they either have to deal with the squad in their face ore fall back as you get to shoot them again.

Plus it's less risky, since you can also use that to temporarily delay a similarly weak unit, then fall back when you're ready to deal with them
>>
>>53009548
Nah, I do orks, genestealer cultists and admech, so I'm mostly good (ork are all at least competent in melee, GC are better than guard at least and admech... well, yeah, they are necron tier).
>>
>>53009593
Because they weren't top tier, only upper mid.
>>
>>53009542
You really think it's better to charge instead of firing another volley of lasguns (probably with rapid fire) and then fire again with overwatch?
>>
File: IMG_452843059220967.jpg (21KB, 496x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_452843059220967.jpg
21KB, 496x350px
>>53009429
Bump
>>
>>53009639
this is why close combat will always be garbage

they can fire twice for every one go you get, and they can attack you in combat as well
>>
>>53009335
> Why don't we ever see non-xenos/chaos riots

Because the Arbites see Shotguns, Choke Gas, and Frag Grenades as appropriate crowd control?
>>
>>53009542

Why? You can shoot one more time then OW which is clearly a better use of your skill set.
>>
>>53009386
What the hell is she holding. Is that a plasma pistol?
>>
>>53009710
too large a barrel, shotgun, volkite? that would wreck any rioters fast but god knows where she got it

probably a non existent gun the artist thought looked cool
>>
Is the Emperor of Mankind human?
>>
>>53009560

It used to feel like a vast setting, but by having loads of characters meeting up constantly it really shrinks it. The story may as well be happening on one world for all the difference space and warp travel seems to make anymore.

When you compare the old Armageddon or eye of terror codexes to the gathering storm stuff, they felt like they were made to fit your dudes stories into it, but now your dudes are just little background characters while the protagonists sort everything out amongst themselves.
>>
>>53009687
that would just mean the only riots that happen are larger and more militant

gassing and shooting into crowds doesn't always work if the riot gets way out of control before you can respond, and in a hive of billions thats possible
>>
>>53009710
Looks like a volkite weapon, which seems unlikely.
>>
>>53009686
This is why combat meeds to have a distinct advantage, which it won't have unless GW does something drastic. Give everyone a -1 to save modifier in CC or something.
>>
>>53009738
>is the God emperor of mankind a man?
hey anon the commissar has been looking for you.
>>
>>53009738
Yep. About 100 of them smushed together.
>>
>>53009758
The idea of an Arbite with a Volkite is hilarious.

Maybe it's an Interrogator who's career started in the Arbites? That power maul does look it might be one of the actual deadly variants.
>>
>>53009772
Sweeping advance has been the advantage of melee since editions past. Just the potential of killing one dude might lead to wiping out the whole unit.
>>
>>53009738
He's a Perpetual which is like a magical human?
>>
>>53009741

I should add one thing in the gathering storms favour is that the book smells fantastic.
>>
File: chainsaw arms and legs.jpg (21KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
chainsaw arms and legs.jpg
21KB, 640x478px
>>53009429
WHERE DID YOU GO?

I was searchin' SEARCHIN' on a one-way street,
I was hopin' HOPIN' for a chance to meet.
I was waitin' for the operator on the line.

SHE'S GONE SO LONG What can I do?
WHERE COULD SHE BE? No no no,
don't know what I'm gonna do,
I gotta get back to you.

You gotta slow down SLOW DOWN sweet talkin' woman SLOW DOWN
You got me runnin' RUN RUN you got me searchin'.
Hold on HOLD ON sweet talkin' lover HOLD ON
It's so sad if that's the way it's over.

I was WALKIN' many days go by,
I was thinkin' THINKIN' 'bout the lonely nights.
Communication breakdown all around.

I gotta get back to you.
>>
>>53009752
> That means the only riots would be larger and more militant

So... Genecults and Heretics? It'd be hard to convince THAT many people to join your cause without something for them to rally around.
>>
>>53009772
used to that was the case, the higher your strength the more your attacks rended, my hope is stuff like chainswords are -1 rend, making assault marines dope again

>what if you could buy weapons to give gaunts -1 rends?
>>
>>53009857
rallying around a lack of fucking food or living under an oppressive planetary governor would be pretty good
humans have been rioting ever since civilization started and non of them were alien hybrids or worshipping eldritch gods
>>
what faction in 40k is the most lovecraftian?
im thinking its a split between necrons, nids, and chaos
>>
74th for 2d6 charge
>>
>>53009301
Look and laugh at the European as his countries/cities burn down all around him because of the human waste he has bought into his country from 3rd world shitholes.

You fucks will never learn
>>
File: The Chaos Train has no breaks.png (1MB, 1019x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Chaos Train has no breaks.png
1MB, 1019x720px
>>53009919
Cults and muties
>>
File: IMG_8825.jpg (58KB, 340x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8825.jpg
58KB, 340x395px
>>53009849
>>
What does Commorragh actually look like on the ground?
>>
>>53009857
As >>53009898 said.

It is quite easy to find people a reason to riot.

Imperium would probably not give a single fuck about riot as long as taxes are paid, xeno purged and chaos not worshipped nobody would give a fuck about hanging of some governor.
If he got overthrowed it means he was a bad governor and new one will probably administrate planet better.

So rioting against governor but not Imperium might not be as bad idea as one may think.
>>
File: Khornefed Sister.jpg (87KB, 736x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Khornefed Sister.jpg
87KB, 736x1026px
>>53009955

You gotta slow down SLOW DOWN sweet talkin' woman SLOW DOWN

I've been livin' LIVIN' on a dead end street,
I've been askin' ASKIN' KINDLY everybody I meet.
Insufficient data coming through.

I gotta get back to you.

Oh, slow down SLOW DOWN sweet talkin' woman SLOW DOWN

Slow down SLOW DOWN sweet talkin' woman SLOW DOWN
You got me runnin', you got me searchin'.
>>
>>53009968
Who says there's a ground?
>>
>>53009968
well the first question is which ground do you mean?
incomprehensible hellscape sums it up well
>>
>>53009968
like one of them cities from lovecraft that the shoggoths live in. Giant black spikes with occassional dots of light on them extending into a smog that sits about cloud level.
>>
>>53009983
>>53009988
Well, they have to stand somewhere.

Commorragh bases are the concern here. I have no idea where to even start.
>>
>>53009061
As a total noob with strong attachment to my doods, I kinda want to see what narrative battles are all about, plus knowing I didn't waste my money on these few models is fairly encouraging.

Rather than /hypefor8th/ I'm /hopeforthebest/
>>
Post your kitbashes, now!
>>
File: madworld2.jpg (326KB, 796x448px) Image search: [Google]
madworld2.jpg
326KB, 796x448px
>>53009968

See: Madworld (now with edgy elves)
>>
>>53009919
well necrons literally have dead gods from beyond time that are not fully dead, and one of their characters literally has an ability called "when the stars are right" or something, also all their technology gives the middle finger to reality and usually breaks multiple laws of physics
>>
>>53009919
Genestealer cults. Literally Shadow over Innsmouth in space.
>>
File: IMG_7505.jpg (83KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7505.jpg
83KB, 450x600px
Would a revenant Titan be out of place in an Iyanden all wraith army? Pic semi related, not mine just taken off google.
>>
>>53009072
I'd take a swing at Cato Sicarius if he wouldn't get another title because someone broke their hand on his stupid indestructable face.
>>
>>53009185
I wouldn't expect the platoon and hws to last long, since it'll eat all the anti infantry.

I'd probably cut something to use your third heavy slot, or at least break up your wyvrens
>>
>>53010039
I love the way that titan is looking at the camera.

> You seeing this shit?
>>
File: IMG_8929.jpg (56KB, 405x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8929.jpg
56KB, 405x443px
>8th edition will still have TLOS
>no standardized volume by base size
JUST FUCK MY EDITION UP
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 276x182px
>>53009999

Not to helpful but, here you go. I've just done a black dirt sort of thing with dry brushed grey over it.

Nice quads by the way
>>
>>53009999
>Well, they have to stand somewhere.
I'm afraid it's spires all the way down.
>>
>>53009898
Yes, but they'd probably all fall into the cults out of desperation, because they're kinda everywhere and looking specifically to pick up people who can't take how horrible their lives are and are willing to join up with whoever offers them a chance to change it.
>>
>>53009999
It's spires all the way down.

Alternatively, you could have them on pure white sand, which they use for their arenas so it shows the blood better. Or, go for something like the metal deck of a raider, or just the floor one would expect o, the balcony of one of those spires, probably black stone, metal, or tile.

Any sort of 'floor' of the city would be pitch black, a terrible place to visit let alone live, and possible just be a thin veil of web way structure with the warp on the other side. Or it might just be a huge abyss.

Either way, have them standing anywhere but the ground, because the ground makes no sense.
>>
>>53010039
With the right paint job and maybe some modelling.

Also fuck Lords of war.
>>
>>
>>53010087
Any suggestions for building enough spires for an 1850pt DE army that consists entirely of Scourge models converted into everything else (except Reavers- they get to keep theirs) and vehicles?

>>53010099
I'll probably go with either metal decking or black flagstone. Maybe the Secret Weapon alien temple bases, they look pretty nice in the classic DE scheme. Gonna skip on white sand, though, since I already do snow bases for my other army.
>>
File: salamander hah.png (48KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
salamander hah.png
48KB, 192x192px
>>53010108
qt
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 540x766px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 540x766px
>Due to a tremendous Administratum cockup, a shipment of 6 billion Jump Packs that were going to be split up and sent to several thousand distinct marine chapters are all sent to the quartermaster of the Brellian 7th Regiment.

>The Colonel’s eyes light up as she assigns a Jump Pack to every last member of her mixed gender regiment. Line Troopers? Jump Line Troopers. Veterans? Jump Veterans. Artillery Crew? Jump Artillery Crew.

>After several days of terse argument with the regimental Cogboys as to what is and is not too cool to count as tech heresy followed by a few weeks working out the optimal way to strap fifty Jump Packs to the hull, the Imperium’s first Jump Leman Russ Battle Tank is deployed.
>>
>>53010031
yeah the comparison is almost shameless

as quick aside i just read Shadow Over Innsmouth a few months ago and i gotta say the ending way lame, stupid twist thrown in at the last minute that wasn't built up at all
>>
>>53010092
Exactly. Yes, it is absolutely possible to have a hive revolt without cults, but a hive where a revolt is possible is where cults thrive.

Besides, in a hive of millions upon millions, there's gonna be at least one bald fucker who can deliver a good speech.
>>
What's a good hallmark points count to build for as a first army?

Dark Angels if that matters.
>>
>>53010160
Welcome to Lovecraft. He wrote Innsmouth after discovering that one of his grandfathers was a Welshman.
>>
>>53010177
1850 is "complete". Any multiple of 500 is a solid goal.
>>
>>53010125
If they're all using Scourges as a base, then posing them all on top of spires might actually work.

You could look to Gangs of Commorogh for some examples of shape, but from there I think it's a matter of getting a sturdy piece of foamboard, shaping it into small fins, spikes, and ledges, and painting it black to go atop a plain base.
>>
Will marines be able to chainsword tanks to death in 8th?
>>
>>53010134
There's only 1000 Marine chapters.
>>
>>53010187

2000 is a full army, 1850 is American tourney circuit.
>>
>>53009579
Show the court on the overpriced dolly where the new edition touched you
>>
>>53010202
Where I live, "tourney circuit" is all we've got.
>>
File: IKE TANKU-SAN.gif (4MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IKE TANKU-SAN.gif
4MB, 800x450px
>>53010134
>>
>>53010201

We all know that mostly isn't true.
>>
>>53010186
yeah Lovecraft was pretty low-key racist
nigga kept blaming cults dedicated to eldritch gods for looking like fish people because they were from some non-white country
>>
>>53009061
The recent post about how assault is being nerfed in to the ground even further killed my enthusiasm for it.

8th will be age of shooting 2, >melee race boogaloo.
>>
File: IMAG0268-768x1365.jpg (239KB, 768x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0268-768x1365.jpg
239KB, 768x1365px
>>53010015

Weapon and head swap on Verydian
>>
>>53010160
God, right? Lovecraft had great suspense building, but his endings were shit.

>It was an elbow the WHOLE TIME!
>>
>>53010233

Unfortunately, nothing could stop her from being veridyan.
>>
>>53010200

They'll be hitting a fair bit, but they have to roll high (5+, maybe 6+) to actually wound it, but since vehicles have armor saves now, the chances of them seriously killing one is negligible. Someone will get lucky and hack one to ruin, but it will never be done with consistency
>>
>>53010200
Yes. It may take a while though.
>>
>>53010228
Wales wasn't a non-white country. He just wrote it because welsh people are possibly part-sheep.
>>
>>53010221
There's only about 1 million marines in the entire galaxy. (I assume understrength and overstrength chapters roughly balance out)
>>
>>53010247
FUCK. I forgot about that story.
>>
>>53010134

Why does your jump Commisar have a Raptor jump pack?
>>
>>53010275

>There's only about 1 million marines in the entire galaxy

I reiterate, any depiction that doesn't give numbers doesn't match with those statistics.
>>
>>53010233
Wait, where's that head from?
>>
Now that we can use shitty units as interference against melee the age of the Grot and the Cultist is upon us!
>>
File: imperium cannot into math.png (23KB, 1002x379px) Image search: [Google]
imperium cannot into math.png
23KB, 1002x379px
>>53010294
>>53010275

God damn it guys did you forget
>>
>>53010283

Finders keepers.
>>
>>53009593
Now that is an
Excellent question
>>
>>53010228
>Lovecraft was pretty low-key racist
Actually he was fairly well known for having extraordinarily racist views even for his time. To be fair though, he later disavowed his bigotry and expressed great shame about it.
>>
>>53009061
I'm just glad they're clearing out the layers thick rules that have come from an endless torrent of supplements. 7th couldn't be saved because of this. Hopefully they've learned from their mistakes.
>>
>>53010303

Empire great swords.
>>
>>53010283
It was confiscated.
>>
>>53010294
>>53010310
It's canon even if you don't like it. Marines are supposed to be rare. The common man treats them as a myth.
>>
File: Seamus1.jpg (8KB, 193x270px) Image search: [Google]
Seamus1.jpg
8KB, 193x270px
>>53009849
He reminds me of this guy
>>
>>53010336
Made for some pretty rad spooky stories though.
>>
>>53010361

100 million marines would still make them rare.
>>
>>53009593
they weren't dusted, they don't have slow and purposeful
>>
>>53010233
That's a sick AF kitbash.

Too bad about the axe though...
>>
>>53009072
Rogal Dorn. If he could have stopped being a smug autist for twenty and shown Perturabo some respect the Emperor might not be in his highchair.
>>
>>53010389

What about the axe?
>>
>>53010106
I was wondering how difficult it would be to model the revenant head to mirror a wraithknight head just bigger, to give it more of a wraithey feel
>>
>>53009607
Dredd is such a fantastic movie. Shame they l'll probably never make a Netflix serie with Karl Urban. Would have been awesome.
>>
>>53009386
How are Arbites going to fight Power Armored Wizards and twenty foot tall dinosaur monsters? I feel like you can't just arrest Magnus.
>>
>>53010402
Perty plz
>>
>>53010415
I mean it obviously has Grav-suspensors and shit, but it looks pretty goofily oversized even by 40k standards.
>>
>>53009919
Rak'gol. They're literally insane tentacle monsters from beyond the fringes of known space.
>>
I have an infantry platoon based 1000 pt list, but I'm worried about mobility when doing combined squads. To expand to a 1500 pt list, should I add

Stormtroopers

Chimera Vets

Leman Russes

Hellhounds

Another Platoon

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>53010434
same way guardsmen and gene stealer cultists do
>>
>>53010402
Not to mention the fact that he threw his men into Perturabo's Iron Cage instead of just Exterminatusing the planet because he felt insecure. He threw away the vast majority of his legion failing to make a point. And people shit on Perturabo for wasting 1/10 of his legion...
>>
>>53010461
Why is there always one faggot bringing up Rak'gol?
>>
>>53010233

It's well done but why would you deface John Blanche's perfect image?
>>
>>53009072
It would be funny to punch khorne in the face knowing that you have plot armor keeping him from retaliating. The pure autistic rage that this act would cause would surely rip another eye of terror into existence.
>>
File: latest-2.jpg (11KB, 220x258px) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.jpg
11KB, 220x258px
>>53010461
I mean... kinda? I get a bit of an Old One vibe from them.
>>
>>53010461
Rak'gol models WHEN?
>>
>>53010361
Hold on...as they say in court, and certain popular video games...
OBJECTION

While I don't refute the relative rarity of space marines we need to consider that there are 1,000 (roughly) marines per chapter. In order to be 1 million marines there would need to be 1,000 chapters. Though the space wolves and black templar break this mold with Space Puppies not being codex compliant and following the old legion structure and Black Templar simply splitting off a new crusade every time one of their crusades hit's 1,000 members... and there are what 20 BT crusades...

Does anyone know canonically how many Space Marine Chapters there are?
>>
>>53010402
in his defense was there a single primarch who didn't have autism?

>the great angel sanguinius is an obvious exception though
>>
File: tumblr_nyofvfQig71qhslato1_1280.jpg (292KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyofvfQig71qhslato1_1280.jpg
292KB, 1200x800px
>>53010464
The short answer is all the above. The slightly longer answer is wait to see how 8th handles templates before you get hellhound's and russes.
>>
>>53010509
sanguinius didn't have autism but he did clearly have crippling self-esteem issues. He just did what everyone else told him to. Despite his status as a hero, he was also a doormat.
>>
>>53010503
about a thousand, the majority codex compliant, meaning theres about a million marines in the galaxy
>>
>>53010503
Including successor chapters? A lot. But not all of them are full sized.

But really, 1000 marines per chapter never made much sense. I mean, there are only 1000 Ultramarines? That doesn't hold up at all.
>>
>>53010503
It's stated that there are 1000 chapters. For every exception like Space Wolves with 1.5k marines there's a bunch of Celestial Lions and Lamenters with only a couple hundred. BTW the Black Templars have been retconned into never having had more than 1200 marines at a time.
>>
>>53010503
There are ~1000 SM chapters.

GW scaling is all sorts of retarded, though. 1,000 dudes, no matter how good, are gonna have serious trouble conquering planets like they do in fluff. Really it should be 10k dudes per chapter and 1000 chapters.
>>
>>53010551
>Really it should be 10k dudes per chapter and 1000 chapters.

10k is not enough.
If you're going to make it realistic you need to at least try.
A minimum of one million line marines per chapter is needed to make them close to a realistic force.
>>
>>53010402
You do know that the Word Bearers had to convince Perty to nuke his own planet in order to get him on their side, right? If he didnt have a reason to fear the Emperor's censure then he would've stayed loyal.
>>
>>53010361

Several billion marines would still be woefully rare and utterly overworked.
>>
>>53010402
Imagine if that had made the Iron Warriors stay loyal. They had something like 180K marines, second only to the Ultramarines. That would be a huge loss for Horus. The Drop Site massacre would have killed off whole Traitor Legions when they started downing in bodies, shells, and tanks.
>>
Will soaking my plastic models in alcohol to strip paint weaken the plastic? Thanks in advance
>>
>>53010523
We know how they are handling templates now. Pick a unit in [Range] this weapon does [RNG VALUE (d3/xd3/d6/xd6)] Hits. Weapons use their strength to wound and damage (probably 1 or 2) to everything hit that failed it's save. We learned this stuff in the weapon preview that showed a flamer.
>>
>>53010585
Fortunately 40k isn't a realistic setting.
>there is probably more riptide armors in tau empire than marines in the galaxy
>>
>>53010594
>>53010585
>>53010551
>>53010550
literally the most current fluff you can get
>thousand battle brothers
>less than one space marine for every planet (which is said to be about a million)
its one thousand marines, thats canon, deal with it
>>
>>53010585

Well they don't function as an army, they're spec ops.

But yes, there should be something in the region of 100,000 chapters of 10,000 marines each, and they'd still be hideously rare to the point of barely impacting the Galaxy.
>>
>>53010599
You're better off asking the wip thread mate.
>>
>>53010596
If the Iron Warriors didn't turn they'd have been gunned down at Istvaan V like the other loyalists.
>>
>>53010551
Really. I mean, it's just not feasible on a logistical level.

> Alright boys, every marine gets 200,000 square miles of planet to defend. And, break!
>>
>>53010542
There are a thousand Ultramarines, 10 companies of 100 marines each, made of 10 squads of 10.

The Liberians, Chaplains, Apothecaries, and Vehicle crews though are outside these numbers. Dreadnaughts also don't count.
>>
>>53010484

I have two, so one will stay original
>>
>>53010625

We know, we're just calling that figure retarded and inconsistent with the fluff.
>>
>>53010590
He was only convinced because he was basically a broken man at that point. Decades of fighting in the mud well his brothers looked down upon him because he fought the grueling gloryless battles that he was ordered to.

If Dorn or the Emperor or really anyone that mattered had commended Perturabo on his work or helped him get a few of the assignments the Ultramarines normally got he probably would have been well adjusted enough to tell the WBs to fuck off.
>>
File: Sad world.jpg (23KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sad world.jpg
23KB, 500x360px
>>53010016
>Madworld
>All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces
>>
>>53010466
Gaint guns?
Hordes of alien killing machines?

Arbites are not known known for either of these things, unless you think genestealers are tabling people with auto guns?
>>
>>53010464
Both chimera vets and Leman Russes are solid choices.
>>
>>53010641
The Iron Warriors were a key component though. Their drop fortifications tore apart the loyalists and put the battle firmly in Traitor hands.

If they'd been able to fall back to friendly lines, resupply, and rest behind the walls and bunkers of the Iron Warriors they would have taken a fraction of the losses and probably could have evacuated in good order.
>>
>>53010644
Plus the guys in the Tyrannic Veterans and the Honor Guard near the Eye of Terror.
>>
>>53010644
Are there really only 1000? I thought they were bigger than that.

So 1000 dudes and the PDF defended all of Maccrage? That was it?
>>
How can GW make Vect a better character than they wrote him in Gathering Storm 2
>>
>>53010739
>So 1000 dudes and the PDF defended all of Maccrage? That was it?
Yup. Best not to think to hard about scale in 40k.
>>
>>53010739
>So 1000 dudes and the PDF defended all of Maccrage? That was it?

You don't need more to beat an NPC race tbqh.
>>
>>53009061
>>53009579
Same here. It was looking good until they not only kept around the current shitty overwatch mechanic on top of allowing retreats from combat, but then fucking strengthened it in a way that doesn't even make fucking sense. Somehow the more a unit gets charged by enemies the higher the rate of fire becomes on their weapons and they can start pivoting and shooting in every direction like spinning tops. Absolutely retarded.
>>
File: the sanguinor.jpg (80KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
the sanguinor.jpg
80KB, 600x848px
If Geedubs brings Sanguinius back as a Primarch Model, what stats would he have?
>>
>>53010665
I think Alpharius is in the same boat. His Legion did really good work, but everyone sneered at him for being cowardly and wasteful for using humans and bombing infrastructure. The Salamanders and Raven Guard would have been pretty bro with the Alpha Legion if they had met, I think
>>
>>53010761
But still, there were probably more Hive Tyrants than Marines in that battle. More Carnifexes for sure.
>>
>>53009579
This. Guillimarines completely turned me off to 8th edition. I could probably be won over if they go about it in a (admittedly subjectively) satisfying way, but their overall track record since 5e makes it very doubtful.
>>
>>53010773
Please no, this is an awful idea and if the BA are to have a 'primarch' model then just buff the fuck out of the Sanguinor instead of bringing Sanguinius back.
>>
>>53010782
>tfw Vulkan, Corvus and Alpharius will never go out for burgers and bro chat.
>tfw Vulkan will keep dying, Corvus will continue his brutal quest in the eye of terror and Alpharius will remain unnoticed and sad forevermore.
>>
>>53010773
He won't have initiative I can tell you that much
>>
File: IMG_20161025_233734.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161025_233734.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>53010015
>>
>>53010769
Maybe I'm biased because I play an army with a 5+, but I'm fine. I was already eating overwatch, but now it's only going to be 2/3 as effective. And if I charge them through a hedge, It'll become a 4+.
>>
File: 3Ultra5You.jpg (96KB, 661x512px) Image search: [Google]
3Ultra5You.jpg
96KB, 661x512px
>>53010790
And your point?

>>53010801
>Implying the Sanguinor won't be the vessel for Sanguinus' return on the 3333333th day
>>
File: headless iron statue.jpg (330KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
headless iron statue.jpg
330KB, 1280x960px
If Geedubs brings Ferrus Manus back as a Primarch Model, what stats would he have?
>>
>>53010769
What?
>>
>>53010801
well duh. People think it was a bad idea to bring back Primarch models in 40k at all. But it's happening, and GW can't show favouritism when it comes to muhreens, so literally everyone's getting a Primarch.
>>
>>53010782
To be fair, the Alpha Legion was wasteful and inefficient. They'd often intentionally handicap themselves for sport or spend months fucking around when a simple assault would have gotten the job done in days.
>>
File: renegade.jpg (67KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
renegade.jpg
67KB, 600x620px
Does anyone have (or have a link to) the Stormcloud Attack and/or the Imperial Knight: Renegade rulebooks?
>>
>>53010841
>Iron Fist
>Swap all your attacks for an Iron Fist
>Fist the target model, dealing 20d6 mortal wounds immediately.
>>
>>53010841
Always counts as Blinded.
>>
>>53010829
> and your point?

That it's established canon that Hive Tyrant is able to kill a Space Marine. As are Carnifexes.

Hell, Warriors can almost cap a smurf if they get lucky, and there must have been millions of those.

Why is it that we all rightfully shit on Tau for their dumbass plot armor, but give Ultramarones a round of applause?
>>
>>53010811
>Alpharius will remain unnoticed and sad forevermore
Alpharius isn't feeling much of anything since he got DORNED. Omegon is still kicking around though. maybe
>>
File: BRED NEW WARRIORS.png (919KB, 1323x881px) Image search: [Google]
BRED NEW WARRIORS.png
919KB, 1323x881px
>>
>>53010843
>GW when it comes to muhreens
>can't show favouritism
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>53010842
Imagine 20 5 man scout squads infiltrate around a squad of Chosen with 5 Flamers and a couple dudes with Boltguns.

First squad charges from the front, torched. Next charges from behind, torched. This continues on and on from every direction as the chosen somehow never run out of ammo while also spewing fire at an entire company's worth of scouts that has them flanked from every direction.
>>
>>53010849
Maybe, though I think even that might have been resolved if it had come from another sneaky legion he was on friendlier terms with.

If the guy who made fun of your tactics when they were a good option and worked well tells you to stop using them when they aren't as good of an option, you'll probably wave him off
>>
>>53010134
why the emphasis on mixed regiment
>>
>>53010233
fucking beautiful
>>
File: 1450808020304.jpg (37KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
1450808020304.jpg
37KB, 500x611px
>>53010134
>mixed gender regiment
>>
>>53010869
Because massive plot armour and specialness is a-okay when it is your plastic dolls involved
>>
I DID NOT ASK FOR SUPER MARINES!
I guess I like the new models but I'm not exactly thrilled that they will be Marines+1 in the rules.
I am not looking forward to replacing my marines with TallMarines.

I'm super excited for 8th edition though, as it looks like my Blood Angels will be doing pretty well. Hand Flamers and Inferno Pistols can be used in close combat! Fuck yeah.
>>
>>53010869
It's the marine privilege. Also the power levels are all over the place in 40k. At one moment ship lances can't do shit and on the next lasguns are the most lethal thing in the galaxy.
>>
>>53010967
what emphasis?>>53010985
>>
Can someone explain to me the talk about "true-scale" thats been coming up lately? I've heard someone buzzing about how theyre going to change SM to be scaled different, which kinda scares me cause I own some and I don't want them to look off compared to new ones I get.
>>
Leman Russ stats fucking when reeeeee

This directly affects how salty or hype I am for 8e
>>
>>53010967

Because I was making up the Brellian 7th on the spot and that's one of the traits that regiment has according to my brain's whims.

Probably because I like the Cain novels I dunno.
>>
>>53010275
So how many CSM are there? The Black Legion is described as out numbering the Word Bearers 10 to 1 and the Iron Warriors are thought to still be near Legion strength.
>>
>>53011030
Where have you been for the past few days?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1_wXCBDiLEA
>>
>>53010967
>>53010987
Try to hide your samefaggotry a bit better, huh? Seriously, wait a bit between shitposts. It's not that hard.
>>
>>53010967

>Not wanting off duty jump pack sex to be a thing
>>
>>53010904
they can show favouritism when it's not obvious. But in this case, they would get nerd-rage comments from even the normiest of normies in the hobby asking where their primarch model is. The climate's just wrong for bullshit here, they can't palm them off with a 'Soon'.
>>
So what, are they just cutting out the middleman now and outright cloning marines now? What abut muh Holy Human Form? Wouldn't it be a better allocation a resources to make an asston slightly above average humans to be guardsmen?
>>
>>53010599
Probably not if you don't leave them in it for days. HIPS (which most plastic miniatures are made from) is fairly tough chemically and alcohol isn't an especially potent solvent. Also lots of people have stripped plastic models with IPA and I've never seen anyone report any issues.

You only need to soak them for ten minutes or so at a time, but it might take a bit of scrubbing to really shift the paint. IPA might not be enough to remove all spray paints.

Also, wear gloves and work in a well ventilated space. 99% alcohol can fuck up the oils in your skin and penetrate into the tissue, causing defatting. It also evaporates quickly at room temperature and inhaling the fumes can have similar effects to drinking it (very bad if it isn't ethanol and still not great if it is).
>>
>>53011059
So are these new guys going to replace space marines?
>>
>>53011059
So THATS how you say it.

what th fuck...
>>
>>53010919
And the scouts deserved everything they got.

Yes overwatch is stupid.
But if you're going to run at the big dude holding a flame thrower, what did you expect to happen?
>>
>>53010901
BOY I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT TO HAVE ALL MY INFANTRY INVALIDATED
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3207x2195px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3207x2195px
>>53011030

There's some new space marines that are the same scale as before, and people are calling them truescale because they're morons.
>>
>>53010201
Doesn't mean their Jump Packs won't break down. Or maybe they just found a stockpile somewhere and thought they might as well send them all instead of leaving them in a dusty hangar somewhere.
>>
>>53011095

No that is not how you pronounce Rowboot Gullyman.
>>
>>53011103
So is that just a really small Guardsman?
>>
>>53011094
it's sounding more and more like new elite units
>>
>>53011103
To be fair their extremities seem to be much more slim and better proportioned but that seems to be the new way GW is scuplting their marine range.
>>
>>53011103

>some badly taken photo and badly photoshopped image is proof

come on
>>
>>53010919
I mean, assuming that they charge through cover, the scouts will get a 4+ save? 3+ if it's heavy cover.
>>
>>53011098
That the flamethrower would be somewhat limited in the amount of fuel it could carry or the amount of directions it could point at once?

I mean, how do the chosen go from dishing out 5d6 hits in one phase to 100d6 hits in another?
>>
>>53011105
6 billion is three time the order of magnitude of Marines existing.
>>
>>53011126
Compared to the plastic ones, yes. But lots of the other guard ranges are about that scale.
>>
>>53011126

That's a normal sized guardsman, the plastic cadians are ridiculously overscaled.
>>
>>53011156
And maybe each marine needs 3 jump packs. Just in case.
>>
>>53011141

>Wulfen are S3
>>
>>53011149
Because they're creating a fiery barrier that the scouts have to run through. If it was boltguns it would make more sense, but flamers? Area denial is their whole thing.
>>
>>53011175
No.
As in 3 orders of magnitude.
That would be enough for each marine to have six thousand jump packs.
>>
>>53011130
This isn't the start of new scaling for models though, right? I guess these guys are where the rumors have come from, so thats OK
>>
>>53011219
Nope. Unfortunately we're still stuck with our overweight midget marines.
>>
>>53011149
Use your bolt pistols, nigger. Even in the heaviest of cover that's still only 5x t4 wounds with 2+ save. Knock down a flamer or three and then do your retarded charge.
Also stop that stupid shit at once. Rules in 40k are abstraction. Or do you really think a basilisk is able to fire only 5-7 times during a battle?
>>
>>53011216
Alright you got me there is actually no bullshitting my way out of that one. Still, I like to play devil's advocate.
>>
>>53011094
>So are these new guys going to replace space marines?

no. all the existing space marine chapters are getting rules for all their models to make them useable in the new edition.

However based on the AOS model it seems likely that Super Space Marines will be a stand alone codex that can be allied with the legacy chapters. Further speculation: moving forward GW will focus only on New Marines with updates and releases. Also likely: points costs for new marines codex units will be low enough to make them superior to all legacy marines chapters.
>>
File: sicars.jpg (143KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
sicars.jpg
143KB, 600x620px
People always underestimate them. Then their unit suffers 20 wounds in assault.
>>
File: lolreddit.jpg (25KB, 479x220px) Image search: [Google]
lolreddit.jpg
25KB, 479x220px
>>53011219
>>53011252
Going off on what I just found on reddit
>>
>>53011149
That is what flame throwers are for.
You'd hardly use one as an actual ranged weapon. It is used in assault situations, admittedly more in clearing a position than defending one, but they're similar.

Yes it is stupid.
But we're talking about Nottingham's finest. So what did you expect?

Maybe the uses around assault fix overwatch in some way. Re 1" shooting restrictions etc
So maybe pistols only overwatch? Which kinda makes sense. A rifle is unwieldy. A heavy machine gun more so. But a hand gun can be whipped about like nobody's business.
>mine's uncut, want to see it?
>>
All this talk of nu-marines and you fags forget that TERMINATORS ARE GETTING AN UPDATE! NEW MODELS, FUCK YEAH!.
>>
>>53011283
Yup, those marine chapters are going nowhere with their lifespan left. Numarine takeover in year or two.
>>
>>53011312

Oh? You mean NuMarine Terminators? What good is that to a normal Space Marine player, stupid idiot?
>>
They can't squat or NPC the xenos. We sell good, just not SM good
>>
>>53011209
Except they're surrounded, so they can't just point in one direction and call it done
>>
>>53011253
>Also stop that stupid shit at once.

Tell it to the rules
>>
>>53011367
Rules are abstract, you are trying to force realism and sense into them. You are the dumb one.
>>
>>53011332
But a single flamer points in a single direction and denies that area. With five, you've got the cardinal directions with a spare.
>you don't just stick it in, you wiggle it about. Back and forth, side to side.
>>
>>53009088
fuck off ahriman with your tzeentchy dubs
>>
>>53011312
>TERMINATORS ARE GETTING AN UPDATE!
Source?
>>
>>53011391
So what you're saying is that it's not really possible to focus all of the squad's firepower into a single direction. Interesting

>>53011385
Except we already had an abstraction that made more sense and avoided any of this stupidity. But apparently the idea of being able to distract a squad from another squad by charging it wasn't good enough
>>
>>53009919
enslavers
>>
>>53010434
They will drop the book of judgement on magnus. When he glances at the pages the near infinite contradictions and retarded rules will lower his mental capacity to the point that his passes out.
>>
So is playing Ultramarines in Chapter Master like playing Britain in Vicky 2 where you've basically already won?
>>
Are Ultramar guard regiments as blue as the marines?
>>
>>53010643
Logistically you show up to HQ and murder everyone in it, then repeat this with seven or eight other HQs, communications relays, defense lasers, power stations, and so on until the enemy is starving to death in the dark. Once you reach that state you can send in the Guard.
>>
>>53010336
>he later disavowed his bigotry and expressed great shame about it.
He actually didnt.
>>
>>53010643
How many Space Marines would it take to conquer the United States?
>>
>>53009116
>JUST
That feeling when you used to play Chaos Daemons.
It's all I got you guys fuck. Fuck.
>>
>>53010878
i heard Omegon just got back from vacationing on Macragge
>>
>>53011532
Not much considering that power armor is ridjculously strong and that bringimg in heavy weapons into cities is nearly impossible
>>
>>53011532
You could probably force a surrender in short order one way or another with a single Terminator squad
>>
File: Battle of giants.png (3MB, 1535x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Battle of giants.png
3MB, 1535x1005px
>>53010134
One up those cunt faced fish people, make a deep strike Knight.
>>
What if the new Marines are actually worse, but more plentiful? Far better way to do it than Marines 2.0.
>>
>>53011532
One squad and it doesnt need to set foot on earth, just nuke the population centers and destroy all satelites, USA doesnt matter when its covered in nuclear winter and its missiles useless.

A single battle barge is enough to fuck Earth into submission.
>>
>>53009042
Do you think that with 8ed is now time to get Sisters of battle
>>
>>53011532
Any sort of orbital superiority would be enough.
>>
>>53011605
normal marines are now LD7 like guard currently are. I bet you 5 internet monies that Nu-marines TM will be LD8 so worse is unlikely.
>>
>>53011628
No, sadly, their price is through the roof currently. It's why I am kicking myself for not starting them back in 3rd when it was more reasonable.
>>
>>53011667
I will buy ragging cheese models anyway. I mean if the new rules will maybe benefit them
>>
>>53011650
Actually our sergeants are LD8. Space marines are also LD8, and their sergeants are LD9.

I should know. My last IG vs Raven Guard game had something on the order of 11 tank shock tests and the Marines never broke.
>>
>>53010231
>not screaming for Mork
>>
>>53011605
It would make more sense if they were slightly inferior marines that are easier to make and then equip them with whatever Ad-mech gizmos they have stored for worse days.
>>
>>53011605
"Gene forged to hold superior promise than their current brethren. " I believe was what the video said. Though I could see that because current marines are 100 year vets by the time they graduate from being scouts.
>>
>>53011708
He's talking 8e. The 8e stats have a base marine at ld7.
>>
>>53011708
I know but in the profile update on the warhammer page they show that a basic tactical marine is LD7 like a guardsman. So in 8th I think guard are going to be LD6/7 and marines are LD7/8.
>>
>>53011730
30-40s is more likey, a century of service is worthy of getting a stud and there are captains that not that much older than 100 years. Like Helbrecht was already a veteran when he was in his early 100s.
>>
>>53011752
this>>53011760
>>
>>53011725
That's what the video felt like to me. It seemed like Bobby G and Cawl just found a way to mass produce them instead of the normally long as fuck process that normally goes into making marines. It could easily be more than that though - the video was definitely intentionally made to be as vague as possible.
>>
>>53011768
Still 30-40 years experience vs freshly hatched super soldier. I could see higher S and T but lower WS/BS
>>
>>53011515
But we frequently see SM in the frontline of large battles...
>>
>>53011803
>That's what the video felt like to me.

It says their superior in capability to the current Marines and the trueest inheritors of the Primarchs.
>>
>>53011532
Probably a ten man squad, dropped at strategic locations. The president has one key to the two-key nuclear launch sequence so as soon as a marine drops into the white house it's over.
>>
>>53009072
Erebus.
>>
>>53010996
>I'm not exactly thrilled that they will be Marines+1 in the rules.
Well lucky for you the rules haven't been released
>>
File: 880px-Squats_are_common.jpg (205KB, 880x1198px) Image search: [Google]
880px-Squats_are_common.jpg
205KB, 880x1198px
Is there a pdf for the squat codex in the mega? I can't find it
>>
>>53011865
Lol. Emperor BTFO
>>
>Space marines are Scouts, Devastators, and Assault marines before becoming Tacticals

Why don't they go from the general purpose role in the specialist ones?
>>
>>53011924
Could be an experience thing. Make the new recruits learn every single weapon and discipline before being allowed to use the "standard" loadout. Might also be easier for the new recruits to focus on only one combat doctrine at a time while tacticals have more freedom on the battlefield.
>>
>>53011532
If only Space Marine infantry, then an entire chapter or more. too big of landsize to establish effective areas of control.
>>
>>53011910
We can only hope it ends like the 13th founding with mutant and heretical flaws.
>>
>>53011910
There was also a mention of "Emperor's original vision" in there. So it could also be the case that fluffwise numarines are actualy proper marines with all the implants and everything done in a proper way. I mean considering some chapters lost so much tech and knowledge they turn ppl into 'marines' by just shoving geneseed and a black carapace into them, even that would probably be a huge step upward.

>>53011924
Because tactical marines have to be the jack of all trades, MASTERS of all. Can't be that without practicing everything properly first.
>>
>>53011532
People would probably join their side.
>>
What do y'all listen to while model/shitposting to keep yourself sane, and does it match your army in any way?
>>
>>53012000
>There was also a mention of "Emperor's original vision" in there. So it could also be the case that fluffwise numarines are actualy proper marines with all the implants and everything done in a proper way.
It's also entirely possible that with the constant re-cloning of the original primarchs' geneseed that they've degraded extensively. Guilliman might be contributing his DNA to these new marines and making more pure geneseed.
>>
>>53012047
Now everyone can be an Ultramarine!
>>
>>53012020
I listen almost exclusively to depressing shit like Steven Wilson and his twelve million side projects while painting my Khorne Daemonkin, so they don't match at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NctrjeWanT8
>>
>>53011924
Because ward a stupid
>>
>>53012000
Well ok then. Sounds like the are literally just marine+1. Pretty lame but hey, what can you do? Cawl had this tech in his back pocket all along and they could have gotten a DNA sample of any primarch earlier if they'd wanted.
>>
>>53012075
Rejoice - he will become their actual liege instead of their spiritual one!
>>
>>53011865
Doesn't saying stuff like that count as tech heresy or something?
>>
>>53012020
sabaton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGtEH1i78sI
I play guard, almost every game I play is a last stand.
>>
File: 1488846092063.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1488846092063.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>53012109
>Ward's face when
>>
>>53012152
Hello, 1d4chan.
>>
>>53012141
are you going to argue with Girlyman?

I hope some of the other loyal Primarchs come back and get butthurt about the numarines.
>>
>>53012000
>>53012047
In a thread about it yesterday, somebody suggested that they may be the result of the emperor giving guilliman plans to make even better marines during guilliman's talk with him at the end of RotP.
I'd be down with that. Rather than guilliman invalidating current marines, it's the emps having spent 10,000 years observing the imperium's struggles and saying "son, here's how to fix this."
>>
>>53009335
There was a massive riot in one of the Yarrick Novels. The Mordians gave them a few warning shots, then lit up the crowd. They only stopped when a few were left.
>>
>>53012141
Rob doesn't give a shit about that.
He's told the AdMech to get to work.
>>
>>53012196
Can the Emperor even interact with the outside world? I thought the most he could do was influence the outcome of tarot cards.
>>
>>53012196
>In a thread about it yesterday, somebody suggested that they may be the result of the emperor giving guilliman plans to make even better marines during guilliman's talk with him at the end of RotP.

Doubtful.
He's had Cawl working on it for 10k years.
>>
>>53012252
Nobody can say for sure
>>
>>53010643
Imperial Guard/Planetary Defense Forces or one of the other Imperium factions are probably good enough to defend a planet in 99.99% of instances where a planet needs to be defended.
>>
>>53012252
Yes, he talked with that one bride of the emperor during the age of apostasy, convincing her to kill vandire.

>>53012261
Cawl was working on bringing back guilliman for the past 10,000 yeara AFAIK. Has it ever been stated nu-marines are what he's been working on?
>>
>>53012267
several Guard/Mechanicus books seem to imply that life in the Imperium is ok as long as you don't live on a planet with an "over chaos cult uprising" problem of course we mostly see planets where shit went down the bad way so of course it looks terrible. Orks are a regular problem in most planets but can be dealt with by PDF and sometimes Guard/Mechanicus if they are stronger than your average warparty
Tau are "peaceful" and it's only when it goes full scale war that it gets bad
>>
>>53012242
Why should the admech care though? Whats he going to do? Start a civil war in the imperium so he can have numarines? I mean if it was one of the stronger primarchs, sure go ahead. But isn't bobby g one of the weakest? Surely the admech can fuck his day up for looking at their toasters funny.
>>
>>53012295
he mentions at the end of RoTP that Guilliman tasked him with 2 jobs, one was the creation of his armor and the other something else (numarines?) that now he was going to take care of in Mars
>>
>>53012141
>>53012345
he's a living saint by Imperial order, just say that the Omnisiah himself told him about this new method and no one will argue against it

that's how 90% of new developments in the mechanicus go this days, figuring out new technology is the easy part, getting it accepted as of divine origin is the one that stagnates the Imperium
>>
>>53012345
>But isn't bobby g one of the weakest?
Physical strength doesn't matter. The Admech could fuck up any single primarch in that way if they wanted to. Not that that they will given the Primarchs are the children of the omniessiah.
He's the best choice for getting the Admech to do shit because he's the diplomat and politician.
>>
Babius File, the genius bio mechanicus in charge of the Sigmarines personally spit in every 5th test tube resulting in massive amounts of Sigchaos spawns.
>>
>>53012345
>Why should the admech care though?

He's their best hope to not die.

> I mean if it was one of the stronger primarchs, sure go ahead.

How do you figure? Do you think brawn would just win out? Do you think any Primarch is strong enough to punch out Titan Legions?

Guilliman isn't threatening them, he;s commanding them.
>>
File: 1493090067798.gif (1023KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493090067798.gif
1023KB, 500x281px
>>53012343
Well, living on many imperial worlds would be a lot like living on earth, except church is kinda weird, daddy has to call thay funny man with the clanky arms when his car breaks down, and they had to kill Suzie when they discovered she grew that third arm.
>>
>>53012602
from what I understand life in anything below hive and over feral is ok

industrial is basically earth like
sanctuary/crematory you pray a lot/burn a lot
agri you are a farmer
paradise you live on an eternal Las Vegas combined with any beach resort you've ever seen
>>
>>53012642
I think industrial worlds are probably closer to 18th century London than modern earth

Paradise worlds are probably the best, except you're not a guest, you're one of the workers at the resort/Vegas and have to cater to the whims of the noble guests
>>
>>53012642
And I think even those are broad strokes. An industrial world will have beaches and resorts, an Agriworld will have holy cities, a sanctuary world probably has factories. The (insert noun here)world designations probably just tell the Munitorum what that planet's primary Tithe is.
>>
What the hell is going on with the new combat system. i have read the posts like 5 times and i cant wrap my head around it.
>>
>>53012642
Quality of life in the Imperium pretty much depends entirely on the tithe level demanded of the planet, combined with the competency/efficiency of its governor. Worlds get shitty for pretty much one of two reasons: unreasonable demands by the Administratum, or a governor that's too dumb to figure out how to get the tithe out of the people without crushing them.

Or both.
>>
>>53012715
Typical GW rules writing
>>
>>53012717
I'd say also living on a forge world without being a techpriest would suck too
they emit so much poison that child deaths are common
>>
File: latest-1.jpg (251KB, 826x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
251KB, 826x1080px
>>53012717
you forgot the third reason.
>>
>>53012705

Still fairly cushy, the majority of paradise world workers will have decent lives, albeit with an underclass consisting of the most menial jobs (waste management, ect), people unqualified to contribute to the economy (cripples, retards and mutes) and criminals (what's a casino without mobsters?)
>>
>>53012715
Getting to assault remains the same except that now its 1'' between models instead of base contact, how its resolved will probably be similar to how it is now and strength will probably factor in AP like in 2nd ed/SW:A.
>>
>>53012715
>>53012729
They've not even released the details yet.
>>
>>53012762

>Mutes

I mean muties.
>>
>>53012705
I double checked and yes what I was thinking are Civilized Worlds which are self-sufficient in regards of industry, food and military

Industrial worlds are baby forge worlds
>>
Do people actually set out to make a specific world in 40k? I mean, Rogue traders probably do, but did the Imperium go planet to planet with a checklist when they were claiming planets?

> "Hive Planet, Hive Planet, Forge World, Agriworld, and that moon will be one giant strip club!"
>>
>>53012808

Industrial worlds are mundane forgeworlds which don't need much Mechanicus supervision. Ore processing, manufacture of simple goods with no elaborate mechanism ect.
>>
>>53012715
Just like 7th- 2d6" charge range, though only need to get within 1" rather than base contact now.
Overwatch still hits on 6
Overwatch can be fired multiple times, assuming the unit stays out of combat
Overwatch can be fired from multiple units now, as long as they're nearby(?) + Looks like you can't charge too close to another nearby unit(?)
OR
If you try engaging a unit close to another one then you will get shot at from overwatch by both, wording there was strange
>>
>>53012768
>>53012861
hm i meant like everything but that makes a bit more sense for that base to base combat. I still cant tell if this a positive for melee focused armies.
>>
>>53012831
they analyzed the general resources (both material and human) and decided what was the most abundant

for example when Vulkan, Ferrus and Mortarion went for a maiden world, it had regular climate and ecosystems but Vulkan discovers a huge reserve of metals and gemstones so the planet would become and industrial world
>>
>>53012831
>Do people actually set out to make a specific world in 40k?

Probably if they need something specific like a new Agri world, but generally they just give worlds a grade.
>>
>>53012886
Ah. Wait till tomorrow for the fighting phase.
It seems like overall it's going to be increasing the abilities of melee armies, but at the same time trying to prevent melee armies from gaining too much power.
>>
Please let the new Super Marines be something more distinct than "Slightly Taller Marines"
>>
>>53012923
And yet different from custodes how?
>>
>>53012886
I think in the long run the most recent reveal about the charging rules are neutral. Charges still being random and overwatch still being a thing isn't really different. The extra effective inch will make units slightly likelier to get into combat, and the ability to overwatch multiple times might not end up being as significant as it seems.

They did hint at some other big combat stuff to be shown tomorrow though, so it's possible that when you take all of these as a whole it'll work out as a net positive.
>>
Think anyone would be upset if I used Desert Raiders doctrine without using Tallarn Raiders? My Guard are dusty and sandy already and I REALLY dig the bonuses.
>>
>>53012602
>daddy has to call thay funny man with the clanky arms when his car breaks down

Actually, what DOES happen in this situation? I mean, a techpriest wouldn't come to some suburb in a backwater Civilized World to fix up everyones internal combustion engines.

Are there just small-scale tech heresies commited constantly around the galaxy when your average Imperials shit breaks?
>>
>>53012954
Distinctive armour
>>
>>53012977
I doubt anyone would mind if you counted it as or anything like that, so long as you pay the points and follow the restriction.

I somewhat doubt it'll stick around in 8th though. I don't know if anyone even remembers that rule still exists.
>>
>>53012978
Any town of decent size might have a few Servo skulls and maintenance Servitors that people can request the services of. These would be further maintained by a techpriest or several for the larger general area. They may also have initiates working in such places.
>>
>>53012978
No, there are manuals that are distributed across the galaxy that detail the proper rites for mundane maintenance and repair.
>>
>>53012955
i just hope that being able to move out of combat will be less powerful than it seems because unless you are hitting a line with multiple units you are going to be SOL
>>
>>53013065
this

Hopefully units that are disengaged from will get some kind of consolidation move. Seems wacky for a unit to just bug out of a melee with no strings attached
>>
>>53013012
Stat wise
Cause custodes are supposed to be super marines
So unless girlyman and belly cool are making more custodes anything else makes no sense fluff wise
>>
>>53013065
I was somewhat hopeful that the addition of Falling Back would be used as an excuse to make assaults more powerful and less restrictive. Basically make it more akin to really short-range shooting that costs the squad they attack to lose their next turn, more or less.

Thus far it doesn't seem that way, though there are a lot of things we don't know yet. Being able to shoot at the guys fleeing is nice, but doesn't help for any melee units that don't have guns.
>>
>>53012978
Mechanicum sets up small factories across the planets, these institutions churn out engineseers that manage the planet's infrastructure. Basically all STEM education is made from these institutions that distribute Mechanicum approved technical knowledge.
>>
>>53012978
Engineseers are pretty bro tier and extremely practical, they will fix/mod your shit as long as you pay them well

that's why most techpriests and above don't like them very much but understand their importance
>>
>>53012978
Towns usually have local techpriests/enginseers for stuff like that, iirc.
>>
>>53011989
>needing or wanting areas of control when you're superhuman
>in the USA
> what % of the population is obese?
The population is under control as is. Sub humans are in charge.

Billy-bob and a truckload of good ol boys armed with 5.56 pinga guns ain't going to do shit even to a scout marine.
Chances are a bolt pistol round would do the engine block a right number.

Americans (and others) have trouble against kebob hiding behind a dirt wall...

Surgical strike. Military bases. Variety of administrative centres. Cut power. And America is in the Stone Age. They'll kill each other in riots over twinkies and soda pop.
>>
>>53013019
Well my regular group plans on running 7th Kill Team well into 8th so Im sure Ill get to use it.
>>
>>53013199
Being a non-combat engineseer sounds like a pretty sweet gig.

Are they allowed to take in acolytes to teach the ways of the mechanicus to? Prefferably young, pretty acolytes who are open to getting some extensive body mods...
>>
>>53013299
As an engineseer once said:
what can you expect from an Engineseer?
Hard work, a sailor's mouth and a hangover to knock over an ork

also the engineseer like to pick cute boys/techpriests and "ask for help/tutoring", her crew tell this people where they are docked so they can tell where to go after they wake up
>>
Is Traitor Legions not in the mega link or am i just too stupid to find it?
>>
File: charge distance.pdf (41KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
charge distance.pdf
41KB, 1x1px
I made a thing to think about the effect of only needing to be within 1" to complete a charge. Makes a pretty big difference in the 5-7" charge range.
>>
Blood Angels can use their hand flamers and inferno pistols in close combat.
Finally, a reason to take them.
>>
>>53013468

>6" charge had a 27% chance of failing in 7th

Seriously, what were they thinking?
>>
Is there a good reason why so many imperial world still manufacture autoguns? Lasguns and power packs can't be that complex to manufacture.
>>
>>53013526
Comparative advantage and relative prices, son.
>>
>>53013526
Probably supply and demand. People will still want variety. Could also be the planet has the resources better suited for Autoguns.
>>
>>53013468
That certainly seems a lot better, especially if the whole Advancing before charging thing works out to give you a few extra inches to close the gap
>>
>>53013526
Lasguns are cheap
Autoguns are dirt cheap
>>
>>53013526
Lasguns are cheap but autoguns are cheaper. They're better suited to the more sporadic usage of weapons for self-defense and other peacetime usage than what the Guard is going to need.
>>
>>53013468
That's... actually significanty better then I thought it was.

Still would've preferred M+d6, but it's better at least.
>>
>>53013575
yeah that's not even included, I'll do another column to include the 1d6 for advancement
>>
>>53013526
Lasguns aren't, Power packs are a bit trickier. Lasguns in general are also better for guardsmen who need the sustainability and better gear in the field.

A PDF force might be more likely to have Autoguns, especially if there are factories on the world making them. Better to just make do with those rather than importing Lasguns
>>
>>53009593
Because Wrath of Magnus was written by someone that didn't care about the Sons.
>>
>>53013526
Some regiments prefer autoguns and the related bonuses a slug has in terms of wound creation.

I know some of the armageddon PDF were quote as having autoguns as primary weapons despite being on a forge world as it's just so much better at taking down an ork
>>
>>53009818
Too bad half the codexes ignore is outright and the rest are swimming in ways to make it impossible or extremely difficult to sweep anything relevant.
>>
>>53013526
Like other Anons said, cheaper.

But another reason is specialization. With Autoguns you can actually go tacticool with attachments and ammo types. A burst of suppressed armor piercing fully automatic fire is better at close range than a semi-automatic lasgun set to overcharge.
>>
>>53013602
Except for magnus lmao
>>
So they got rid of vehicle profiles and they have toughness now instead?
>>
So with the new charge rules do you still add an attack for charging? Does anyone know if the ASF will be replacing that, or complimenting it
>>
>>53013511
Yeah those odds are just insurmountable. Assault is completely ruined with these changes.
>>
>>53009849
I see they've released spoilers for Abaddon's plot advancement for 8th already.
>>
File: charge distance.pdf (42KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
charge distance.pdf
42KB, 1x1px
>>53013511
>>53013575
>>53013588
Holy shit, the +d6 for advance helps so much.
>>
>>53013671
Yes, everything has the same type of statline now. It also seems like unit types are mostly going to be handled through rules in the unit entry and keywords.

>>53013674
Hopefully we will find out tomorrow.
>>
>>53013462
Seriously what the fuck. Does mega have a search function?
>>
>>53013666
I don't think they cared about him either, they just really, really don't understand how the game works.

Magnus isn't even that bad without mass Daemon support. A mono-Sons army will struggle to generate enough WC to let anyone other than Magnus do much in the psychic phase.
>>
>>53013691
Yeah...it really does. 7" going from slightly above average to a 90% chance of working out, and even an 11" is a good 50/50 shot.

Granted, since you Advance during the movement phase, you have to be pretty confident and plan your charge ahead of time, but any circumstance where your unit would have been 10" away and have no chance at all is now gonna be much closer and have a pretty good shot.
>>
>>53012923
They're slightly taller space marines with no combat experience and no knowledge of ever being human. I wonder if they're just gonna be bio servitors or something...
>>
>>53013691
>10 inch charges half as likely to fail
>>
>>53013754
The thing that I'm think now though is that you won't want to put assault guns on assault troops because you won't be able to advance and shoot in the same turn. So no point to have a big shoot in a slugga boyz squad, for example. I can't imagine *paying* points to have a gun that you'd have to give up the extra d6 to shoot.
>>
>>53013730
open all the folders and search with CTRL+F
>>
>>53013691
A 50% chance of making an 11" charge?

Never tell me the odds.
>>
http://boards.4chan.org/u/thread/2323164#bottom

Whats everyone's opinion on lesbians in Warhammer?
>>
>>53013786
You're not allowed to charge after advancing. And we don't know how WAAAAGH!!! will work next edition.
>>
>>53013786
Yeah, although consider that if the enemy falls back afterwards, you'll have the chance to shoot them then. Might need to know the specifics, but could be handy.

Otherwise, pistols seem like the safe bet
>>
>>53013803
>You're not allowed to shoot after advancing

ftfy
>>
>>53013803
I thought the movement article said that you couldn't shoot. I didn't see anything about not being able to charge. But I'm also a blind retard so I'll check again.
>>
New thread soon?
>>
>>53013803
>>53013846
Went to the article, ctrl-F'd charge and charging and the only thing it says is that you can't charge on a turn that you fall back. Definitely can't shoot after advancing though, so it would be weird if they would specify that you couldn't shoot and not also mention that you couldn't charge.

For now I'm keeping the +d6 advance column in the pdf.
>>
File: cup_of_smug.jpg (8KB, 235x218px) Image search: [Google]
cup_of_smug.jpg
8KB, 235x218px
>>53013791
>50%
>the odds of anything
>>
File: aL98Neg_460s.jpg (35KB, 358x320px) Image search: [Google]
aL98Neg_460s.jpg
35KB, 358x320px
>>53013866
We will stick with this thread to the bitter end, coward.
>>
>>53013884
Yes, yes, the percentage is not the same as the odds, but telling you the percentage is implicitly telling you the odds.
>>
Probably Orks will get a rule to allow them to advance and fire assault weapons on a 6+.
>>
>>53011532
If they have space ships they can bombard into submission. If not they need thousand. A hundred easy for each population center.

Modern tanks and planes are easily on par with 40k equivalents.

>>53013215
The question was conquer. You need areas of control to conquer.

Even cultists with stubbers can kill space Marines.
>>
>>53013898
Nah, fuck this 500+ post, page 10, life support bullshit. I want the freshest thread.
>>
People complaining about the new rules are just salty Warhammer Fantasy fags who should just go back to posting stale TWW memes.
>>
File: 1480864769489.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480864769489.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>53013904
>>
File: images-28.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-28.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>53013905
I don't know, firing after advancing for only a -1 penalty seems kinda strong.
>>
>>53013943
odd ratio is percentage divided by one minus the percentage.

also, new thread
>>53013942
>>53013942
>>53013942
>>53013942

MIGRATE
>>
>>53009116
Stop with this shitty meme.
>>
>>53012211
>The Mordians
>crowd control

Whichever commander had those guys doing crowd control needs to be taken out back and shot, especially if the riot was a food riot (which I think it was).
>>
Complete Newfag here. What starter sets do you guys recommend that are good bang for the buck? I'd like to play marines.

Also which novels a good starting point for a newbie to understand the lore?
>>
>>53009061
>assault confirmed to be shit

Nah, what little hype I had is gone.

Especially considering Cruddance is one of the lead rules writers for the edition.
>>
>>53009849
god I love ELO
>>
>>53011270

>Space marines are getting soft-smurfed and made irrelevant by super space marines.

It's so farcical if you had told anyone that before 2017 they would have laughed at a silly meme playing up the favoritism to space marines.

Personally I'd rather see them integrated into respective chapters than to make the chapters irrelevant. It'd mean instead of having soldiers with the rich history of the black templars, or imperial fist successors or space wolves we just have Gullymarines who all see gully as their daddy.
>>
>>53011103
why is the guy in the middle's bolter so big?
Thread posts: 440
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.