[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like Dungeons & Dragons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: dzzZrzj.jpg (139KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
dzzZrzj.jpg
139KB, 1280x800px
I like Dungeons & Dragons
>>
File: assigned LG.png (578KB, 1015x1276px) Image search: [Google]
assigned LG.png
578KB, 1015x1276px
>>53007948
It's okay to like stuff!
It's not okay to keep mentioning it incessantly!
>>
File: IMG_0043.jpg (63KB, 345x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
63KB, 345x375px
>>53007948
Vanilla is still a good flavor, anon.
>>
>>53007993
it's called being on the spectrum
>>
I'm bracing myself for a "NORMIE GET OUT REE" post. Whether it's sarcastic or not, it's gonna happen.
>>
>>53008110
sometimes I get bored of regular cookie dough ice cream because it's always chocolate chip so I'll buy a big tub of vanilla ice cream and a pack of the type of cookies I'm craving at the time. I'll then crumble of those cookies and mix them up with the ice cream. I regret nothing.
>>
>>53007948
kys
>>
File: 7681076.jpg (29KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
7681076.jpg
29KB, 499x500px
>>53007948
Good for you anon!
I hope you always have a fun group to play with.
>>
Some editions of D&D are my favorite systems for most of the time, unless some highly specific and usually temporary fancy strikes me.

Other editions I don't care so much for, but even then I don't hate them so I guess my opinion belongs to this thread as well.
>>
>>53007948
I like dungeons in dragons.
>>
>>53007948
That's okay. It's only not okay when you start denying criticisms about the thing you like and twisting logic around to suit your own views.
>>
>>53008439
This. I like Dungeons & Dragons fine, but you won't hear me claim it's a flawless system or that all the bad stuff people say about it aren't valid.

Most of the bad stuff about it just don't bother me so much, is all.
>>
>>53007948
I like to PURGE THE UNCLEAN.
>>
>>53008681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSJSWy2o_1I
>>
>>53008110
Vanilla is a mild flavour that works well as a base for something more exotic. A lot of problems in the RPG industry come from designers and publishers assuming D&D is vanilla, when it's really not.

D&D is pistachio - great, if that's what you're into.
>>
hmmn ... Pathfinder must be Tutti Fruitti Unicorn Rainbow Sprinkle then.
>>
>>53009220
Nah, it is Shit with Corn flavored.
>>
>>53009183
No, Rpgs are more like Pokemon or Cigarettes: Everyone thinks that the first kind they try is vanilla, and their current brand is the best.
>>
>>53009248
>>53009220
No, it's Bubblegum Flavor with Gum in it. Kids like it because candy and colors and it turns your Shit blue, but adults realize it's the worst flavor.
>>
>>53008260
It makes me angry that there's no cookie dough ice-cream without chocolate chips. There was an ice cream truck when I was a kid that had cookie dough without chocolate chips. I was heart-broken when they got rid of it.
>>
File: Thumbs-and-Ammo-15[2].jpg (65KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs-and-Ammo-15[2].jpg
65KB, 600x440px
>>53007993
>*clanking noises*
>>
>>53007948
You're a cool guy, anon.

Wait, which edition is your favorite?
>>
What class would a bear even play?
And don't say Barbearian
>>
>>53010311
Bearbarian.
>>
>>53007948
mfw da burrs win da superb owl
>>
>>53007948
>>52998242
No pattern here at all.
>>
File: worldsynninbar.jpg (36KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
worldsynninbar.jpg
36KB, 750x600px
>>53010311
I'd think bears would want to play World of Synnibar. After they'd get laser eyes and shit.
>>
>>53007948
I think it's mediocre. But then again I am not much into gamism and that's not the game's fault.
>>
>>53007948
You should fight that wolf guy
>>
>>53008260
How the fuck do you eat enough ice cream to get tired of a flavor? That's a ton of sugar bro.
>>
>>53009183

As someone that has visited jungle towns where vanilla is encouraged to growth, let me tell you, the artificial puny flavor commonly known as vanilla has nothing to do in relation to the real deal.

>Miles of smell around, if you're alergic you might go mad as soon as the wind blows your way
>Even if you like it, you start to experience some discomfort during the next two hours
>Animals that you wouldn't think be peaceful act subdued and domesticated to the drug (including fucking margay cats and once I saw a fucking jaguar)
>People much more alive than in nearer settlements like smelling small doses of powder but without the aggro tied to it
>Odor remains in your clothes for weeks or even months

Vanilla extract has to be dilluted for the most commercial brands and even some of the expensive german shit is dilluted. With sugar and water I use it to call and tame fruitbats and insect munchers at night. It has nothing of "bland" or "common" to it, it's the way niggas use it that give it that reputation.

D&D on the other hand isn't as bland as people think it is either, it's just that it has the reputation of being the most popular game out there, we're at least resistant to it.
>>
>>53010311
Druid. You are a bear, who has a bear friend, and shoot out bears and divine fire from your eyes.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.