[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't she one of our waifus, /tg/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: sophie the succubus.png (322KB, 800x508px) Image search: [Google]
sophie the succubus.png
322KB, 800x508px
>>
/tg/ has an odd dislike of Reaper products. The paint is especially shit on, for reasons unknown. This is what I have observed at least.
>>
File: bardin thunderborne.jpg (19KB, 218x275px) Image search: [Google]
bardin thunderborne.jpg
19KB, 218x275px
>>53005593
I think its bones minis have been getting a lot of flack lately. The plastic is very soft and usually come warped. Then their paints are often, unfairly, compared to vallejo or army painter.

I personally love bones minis, they're dirt cheap and there is a very wide selection of them that is only growing. They are easy to cut up for conversions too. I also like reaper paints. They allow for fine detail and all the ones I have are really good.

Their washes though are garbage.

But getting back to the original topic, in order for /tg/ to have a waifu, or mascot, she cant already be a mascot for something else. Sophie is obviously reaper's mascot. It's weird having our mascot be someone that was already made to be a mascot for another company.
>>
>>53006936
Bones also have the problem of being slightly too detailed compared to their sculpt quality - pathfinder goblins, for example, are covered in tiny trophies and ornaments that look great in lead/ABS but don't translate well to soft plastic, which makes painting them frustrating. I appreciate bones for their cost, diversity, and availability, but never their quality!
>>
>>53005501
>having more than one waifu
I don't think you quite get the whole waifu thing.
>>
>>53005501
Most people here don't even play traditional games. Of those that do, a fraction actually venture outside of the beaten paths of MtG/D&D/40k, so most probably don't even really know Reaper exists, outside of of maymays and shitposting.
>>
>>53005501
>waifus
do not fap in the presence of others
>>
I like Reaper for the occasional practice model, but the quality is hit or miss. At least they are cheap, and usually the bigger models like golems and giants and such have pretty nice detail
>>
File: 1454913789308.png (12KB, 254x166px) Image search: [Google]
1454913789308.png
12KB, 254x166px
>>53005501
Marcille is pure
Ribbon is pure
Cestree is a pure slut
This slut is just a slut
>>
File: huh.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
huh.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>53009554
>Cestree is a pure slut
>>
>>53007532
>I appreciate bones for their cost, diversity, and availability, but never their quality!
Which I'd argue is the whole point.

I buy and paint reaper mini's to bring to my LGS. Because they're cheap, easy to repair or replace, and I'm not worried about some greasy fingered slob handling them.
>>
>>53009554
All women are 'sluts' get over it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.