[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is banned indefinitely from your table /tg/? What did they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 47

File: 1155648883.jpg (96KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
1155648883.jpg
96KB, 525x525px
Who is banned indefinitely from your table /tg/?
What did they do?

>Anyone that-
Yeah cool, specific examples pliz.
>>
>>52993366
A girl who spend a whole session playing on her phone and then complained my plot didn't make sense and was too confusing.
>>
Eric. Teleporting around to be in every scene 'cause he must be the center of attention, playing a evul characters who immediately tries to kill the party, outright cheating (casting infinite spells until someone calls him on it, not deducting health, having shit not on his sheet, etc)

Fuck you, Eric, and the horse you came in on, you piece of shit
>>
>>52993366
No one is "banned", per se, but I refuse to run a game with fewer than 50% female players. It's the only thing I've found that keeps male players from overrunning things with spaghetti and rollplaying.
>>
>>52993630
it's subtle.
>>
>>52993366

Roll20 random an hour before his intro session: "I feel like doing something else tonight, see you next week".
>>
>>52993366
We're a pretty casual wargaming group, and on orur main game of choice, we have a kind of "ask for minor takebacks if approved by opposing team" thing that we've done because we have literally hundreds of pieces per player and it gets overwhelming and easy to miss something.

Anyway, let's call him "Robert", one day had an absolute meltdown over it, despite the fact that the rest of us had been playing for years that way in group. Not just vetoing a given move, but ranting at the whole concept and unilaterally deciding that we shouldn't play this way anymore.

Didn't just get him out of our table, he was friends for like 15 years with one of the other guys there, and they had a bad break over it.
>>
>>52993630
Oh, right, specific examples.

This wasn't the case that finally convinced me to make the rule, but one of the worst cases was for a one-shot.
>guy, female ranger; personality: stripper
>guy, transmutation wizard; personality: wizard who uses transmutation
>guy, gunslinger; personality: *teleports behind you* nothing personnel kid
>girl, rogue; personality: decadent hedonist who prefers to charm her way out of a fight

Also a big part of why I abandoned Pathfinder, incidentally. Similar problems.
>>
>>52993366
Maxi and Micheal.

Maxi because he decided to hog the spotlight and if I didn't budge, he'd try to derail the game. When I decided we should give him a proper character driven session, he "lost access to his skype account" and started talking shit.

Micheal decided to play his non-combat character that conveniently would be overlooked in fights as a combat monster. He got so offended that his taunting of a clearly stated, defined and outright told to be powerful being ended with him falling unconscious that he ragequitted and then started talking shit about me on facebook.

I generally don't like passive aggressive and cowardly manlets, so here we are.
>>
pulled a knife on me over salami. Don't fuck with research chemicals, kids.
Nother wasn't banned, just stopped showing up as the alcoholism dragged him out.
>>
>>52993834
>pulled a knife on me over salami.
Please explain.
>>
>>52993690
It's not even subtle.
>>
>>52993366
>Making a tabletop system and asked a few friends to help playtest it.
>One dude doesn't like it.
>okay.jpg, different strokes for different folks, don't take it personally.
>Would openly badmouth the system in front of potential players in our tabletop club.
>Would badmouth it on our tabletop club's fb group if I offered to run whenever a DM couldn't make it that day.
>Ask what's up
>More or less boils down to differing opinions, he prefers crunchy games and my system was more rules-lite.
>Then says "well, maybe people are just pretending to like your game" when I brought up that other people in the club said that they enjoyed it.
I haven't hung out with him in years. He did other shit that pissed me off but that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Also, if you care, the system is "done," in the sense that I can't think of anything else to do with it at the moment at least.
>>
>>52994016
PDF?
>>
>>52993834
Well let's just say the salami is a euphemism.
Unfortunately I couldn't go to the police because we were both on research chemicals at the time.
>>
>>52994078
Not yet, it's only like one page long and I'm not 100% sure if I'll think of something later.
>>
>>52993834
>>52993926
I was eatin salami, I said finish your turkey and pickled jalapenos before you try and take my salami, dude pulled a knife. I shouted him down, asked him to leave, game fell apart as he immediately tried to split the group up by "me and my REAL friends are leaving."

>>52994136
You owe us a story now.
>>
>>52993764
I mean, that seems okay if it didn't turn into a barely-concealed masturbation fantasy. I'm guessing it did.
>>
>>52993366

Autist who rules-lawyered a game of War on Terror, ended up yelling at my kid brother and then being screamed at by all of us to fuck off, then came back to the next game game group meeting with his copy of the rulebook to prove that he was actually right
>>
>>52993366
the only one was basically this weird stalker who was nonstop harassing another one of my players.

harmless, but creepy and annoying. fucked off the friend grou after he realized that he couldn't use it to get closer to his unfortunate object of interest. as far as I know her boyfriend has managed to make him fuck off for good.
>>
>>52993749
what do you mean minor takebacks?
>>
File: 1493023591007.png (114KB, 203x329px) Image search: [Google]
1493023591007.png
114KB, 203x329px
One person, but two others left with him

>Play D&D with group of friends for good while
>A player's boyfriend and his slightly autistic side kick join in
>some edgy, overpowered homebrew class and necromancer, respectively
>party member about to get hung for something or other
>different party member with no real reason to save him tries to save him
>combat starts
>everyone rightfully groans, but rolls for initiative
>time goes on
>oops it's been 3 hours, we have 8 or 9 people at the table, combat takes forever
>had work in the morning, said I had to call it quits, DM gave an excuse of my character running away or passing out or some shit
>talk to friend next day
>find out Edgy McHomebrew threw a tantrum over how long combat took
>and about the member saving the other member
>and about the campaign
>and about D&D
>told him to fuck off
>his girlfriend followed
>DM canceled his campaign since one of the people dropping out was vital
>weeks later
>autistic sidekick still playing
>but whines about D&D, says we should play "the original" version
>ohnowhathaveyoudone
>DM has his buddy run us through that one Tomb of Horrors campaign
>autistic sidekick never showed up to a session again
>never mentions playing D&D again
>>
>>52994544
Oh snap, I actually forgot the most important person.
>guy, female cleric; personality: heals people
He'd actually prepared for a one-shot of his own so when I "got a migraine"* I handed it off to him. But based on the short while I was there I am absolutely certain stripper guy at one point or another climaxed onto some draft of that character sheet.

I have no evidence, but I am nevertheless absolutely positive it is so. Like how Adam Levine definitely insist on playing nothing but Maroon 5 music while he's having sex, or how Lana Del Rey cuts pictures of Florence Welch out of magazines and scribbles out the eyes with sharpies and pins them to her bedroom wall.

*Not actually fake, but I've powered through worse.
>>
>running a game when I pick up this guy.
>Guy is constantly off track, "losing his sheet" and is just SUPER rude.
>complains about how he doesn't get to do stuff.
>a plot about electing a new school president (we were playing weeb shit) comes along and he says he wants to run too.
>let him.
>he loses because he just doesn't do a good job of running his campaign despite me trying to make it as easy as I can for him.
>all the other players hate it and don't care at all, glad to see it end.
>Guy is glad it's over too.
>Guy tells me I shouldn't have let him run because nobody liked it.

I fucking swear. Didn't get to ban him but fuck if he's ever playing in anything I run EVER again.

In addition, different guy different game

>Guy is super rude, cheats like crazy and argues so much we just have to ignore him.
>Super messy.
>Starts showing up late to sessions or missing them and not letting the GM know.
>GM asks him nicely to be more considerate but Guy just finger-points at other people and says he's not as bad so it's okay (untrue).
>Suddenly starts missing a bunch of sessions in a row, good riddance.
>Shows up late to a session, unannounced and starts in with his usual messiness and arguing.
>GM asks him what's his deal with doing all the shit he's talked to him about and missing a bunch.
>Guy gets super snippy.
>GM tells him to leave.
>Guy throws a huge fit on the facebook group and tries to take people with him.
>Not a single person goes with him.
>Game improves vastly with his permanent removal.
>>
>>52993366
One.

He is a ginger..so no big loss. His crime?

Dumping lantern oil into the cargo hold of a ship...a ship the PC's were riding on.. because " lol watch this"

Challenging the city watch guard Captain to a duel; then spitting on him after losing.

Stealing a horse because he spent all his gold on booze n hoes. Getting caught and throwing a fit when the ng PC's wouldn't bust him out of jail.

Rubbing his dick on the food at the inn because "lol"

Trying to steal from party members because "lol"

Setting the cleric on fire because "lol"

Stealing from the gnome Craftsman and getting caught as a neutral good fighter

Attacking a wandering druid with intent to rob... because he might have healing potions

Arguing with every npc because "lol"

Jerking the ladder out from the mage because "lol"
>>
File: 1447806835818.png (96KB, 519x370px) Image search: [Google]
1447806835818.png
96KB, 519x370px
>Years ago, start up a game at local uni group
>All inclusive, even the tards show up
>I run a game together because
>get a super-sperg autist, my first one, I couldnt pick them out of the crowd yet
>Im running a generic scifi future game
>he wants to be "a super spy"
>Okay cool; lets hash out the particulars
>"Cant I just be a superspy? Why do we have to write things down.

He proceeded to completely fail to make a character sheet, fail to plan for combat, fail to pick out suitable equipment for a 'master sniper', fail to adhere to any sort of party cohesion (I even railroaded that together and he couldnt manage it) and then in a big setup to an ambush on some enemies, on the shopping trip for supplies, he proceeds to put someone in the party to gunpoint because "Theyre not buying me what I want! I dont trust them!"

Luckily a friend in the party puts him down in -character and the rest of the group was okay with him simply being uninvited from the game. Fucking Spergs
>>
>>52993366
In my old online group, the only person I ever banned was a guy who completely overshared everything about his life and insisted on making every conversation about him. He was a very "pity party" type of person who would constantly go on about how hard his life is (spoiler: it wasn't).

He also had a knack for making extraordinarily poor decisions and ignoring advice. Not just ignoring advice that didn't fit with the answer he wanted, but just ignoring advice entirely, then going on to fuck up everything. It wasn't an immediate ban with him, though. We gradually got so sick and tired of his shit that one day all of us agreed that it was time.

I later found out that self-sabotage was a running theme with him, and that mine was not the first group that he had been permanently banned from. Someone else who had also banned him described me as having "saint-like patience" for putting up with him for as long as I did.
>>
>>52995466
Why did you give them that many chances?
>>
>>52995569
I fear these may have all happened in one session
>>
>>52995466
This player sounds amazing. You fool. He is an organic plot hook.
>>
>>52993366
Kevin.
It was one thing when you were creeping on your ex at my table. She's a big girl and asked me to let her handle your "relationship" so I chose not to step in until someone else called you on your stalker shit. Oh I wish someone had.
But you had to go and try to punch another player in the face when his character (surprise) killed yours. The fuck were you thinking going after a Werewolf 3 hours after chargen for no reason beyond "I'll put this dog in its place and the others will recognize me as their natural superior"? His actual autistic words And then you were stupid enough to have a go with a guy who has 35 pounds of muscle on you in real life, you butthurt motherfucker.

It's nice to know the city buses banned you too.
>>
>>52995759
>It's nice to know the city buses banned you too.
Now this I gotta hear
>>
>>52994829
>how Lana Del Rey cuts pictures of Florence Welch out of magazines and scribbles out the eyes with sharpies and pins them to her bedroom wall.
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>52995783
Not much to hear.
Tried to dance to some anime OP on the bus and almost kicked another patron. So he started "blading" everywhere.

A better story comes afterward. GF told me about one time she had a class with him before we were a thing. She was waiting for the bus and he was rambling on at her about Persona or something (he has a major hard-on for one of the chicks from 3) and the bus showed up. Of course he was banned at this point but he REALLY needed to tell her more about his waifu, so he roller-skates from downtown all the way to the college so he can pick up where he left off. Of course by the time he gets there my gf was inside the building and he had to sit by the fountain for the first ten minutes of class chugging water so he wouldn't pass out. He never finished his story either.
>>
>>52993366
Had a particularly nasty removal from one of our SR games.
We tend to be a pretty tolerant group, but this player really wore everyone down.
This player in question
Cheated in character creation to the point where they were roughly 120 karma ahead of everyone else.
Power gamed the shit out of there character.
Used the "Its what my character would do" justification to do super dickish stuff.
Constantly whined and complained when they didn't get there way.
But the thing that ultimately put the nail in the coffin was the fact they were completely unwilling to work with ANYONE. They refused to have any other character associate with there character in a means that wasn't a groveling yes man. Player flat out threatened to kill another for making a joke at there characters expense.
>>
>>52993366
Anyone who likes jojo
>>
>>52995975
......did you say "roller skate"?
>>
Not really banned, but we forced a guy to leave a game store entirely because he openly stated to two Jewish people (me and a friend) that everything Hitler did was a good idea and that he would love to have a swastika tattoo on his chest. I didn't really have a say in him being banned, but the other guy was a primary share holder in the store, as well as its lawyer.
>>
File: and I mean strong.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
and I mean strong.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
Not so much banned, but I played with an Ur-Weeb once. I have anime-watching friends, I'm jokingly the one who hates Japan because I don't like anime, but this was a special level of autism.

>Party consists of Friend's wizard, Dopey the martial, Edgy the cleric, and Edgemaster, the weeb.
>Party is busy playing murderhobos/low-level mercenaries in fantasy not!silesia, Pathfinder because it was free and new at the time, and I was dumb.
Edgemaster: "I want to play a samurai."
>"Huh, okay, uh, the class? Because we're basically on the other side of the world from not!japan and-"
Edgemaster: "No, he's a samurai. Son of a diamyo. His father was betrayed and executed by the evil Emperor."
>That's... uhm. Something, alright. Still, it doesn't really fit with the setting, do you have anything else you'd like to play?
Edgemaster: "No. He escaped the massacre of his house at the age of ten, fleeing with nothing but his life and his father's sword-"
>Uh, look, that's a lot of backstory and all focused on a completely different locale, I'm not sure how much of it i can make relevant he-
"And he trained with it on his own, becoming a self-taught genius swordsman as he fought off the Emperor's assassins-"

>Edgemaster was recommended by an otherwise good player who I've been liking, they're pressing me to let him in, so I think about it, decide I can stretch some stuff and try to weave in some weeb-plot-elements for him, okay
>Edgemaster spends all his time being a dark, broody loner (who hits off with his friend, who is playing a somewhat dark, broody loner, but she at least socializes)
>acts like an asshole to everyone
>everyone; their employers, the random dongs who do them favors, his fellow party members including the wizard who is the nicest thing ever
>Point out, "Hey man, if you're just going to be an ass, nobody is going to want to do anything with you."
Edgemaster: "It's fine. I don't care."
>>
File: horror HORROR.jpg (21KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
horror HORROR.jpg
21KB, 500x300px
>>52996225
>Well, what can you do, right? If he enjoys it-
>a few sessions later, Edgemaster complains about how he doesn't get to RP. Other PCs and NPCs will talk to each other, show concern or render assistance, whereas everyone seems to be giving him a wide berth
>Friend's wizard, saint that she is, goes, "Okay, I'll head down and see if I can strike up conversation with Edgemaster, maybe show some concern, do some friendly RPing and get him involved in the-"
>Edgemaster proceeds to be an asshole to her
????? WHY?

>Later on, Dopey, is kind of dopey.
>Knows rules okay, but isn't very good at strategic choice. His character sheet is essentially Legolas, but he's trying to play a sword and board fighter half the time
>occasionally gets frustrated with results
>Edgemaster pops off and starts being a cunt out of character
>Dopey doesn't deal too well.
>I tell everyone to cool down, knock it off, be civil, don't be a cunt
Edgemaster: "I'm not here to be nice to retards."

Christ. In hindsight, though I maybe shouldn't have let him in in the first place, that's when I definitely should have kicked him out. 20/20, etc. He eventually left when his friend's character died.
>>
Gareth. "That Guy" to a T.

Without exception played meaty bruisers, and would cheat whenever he thought he could get away with it—from changing die results when he thought we weren't looking to adding items to his inventory that he didn't have. He had zero patience for any kind of encounter that wasn't direct combat, and would steer every encounter into conflict regardless of the goals or wishes of the rest of the party. I attempted talking to him about it multiple times, but he just went on about how it wasn't HIS fault that nobody else optimized their characters (as though building straight barbarian in 3.5 was "optimized"), and how he shouldn't be penalized for trying to play his character because that was just their personality.
With every. Fucking. Character.

I cut ties with him years ago for unrelated reasons, but I stopped playing any kinds of games with him long before that. He cheated at whatever other games we played too—if we were playing M:tG he would draw if he thought people weren't looking, and if anyone tried to call him on his shit he would say he was "just getting ready for his turn". When we stopped inviting him to / informing him about games nights, we had some of the best games that I can remember having during my teenage years.
>>
>>52995966
What more is there to say?
>>
>>52993366
Had a guy who made a little girl character, named her after an undertale character, and went out of his way to split the party and try to kill the other party members.

His last character before that was an eco-terrorist who tried to wipe out the first town to prevent them from harming the environment.
>>
>>52996266
I assume it's some kind of obscure private gesture of hatred but I don't know from what logic or why.
>>
>>52996161
Yeah and if memory serves, Prices Fork Rd. didn't have the bike path at the time.

But bikes weren't "cool" enough for him anyway.
>>
>>52996305
It's a movie cliche. It's a thing serial killers do, often to pictures of their victims (or intended victims).
>>
>>52996317
What year was this?
>>
>>52994136
>>52994173
I can't tell which of you fuckers in which, now.
>>
>>52996340
We kicked him back in 2010 I think.
The bus shit happened about a year later.
Why, do you sometimes see a hungry skeleton skating around Blacksburg?
>>
>>52996381
>Blacksburg
Greg Porter, is that you?
>>
>>52996381
Nah man I have no clue of this place you're talking about. I was just hoping (against hope it seems) that this took place in the 90s or something when roller blading was still relevant. P3 shoulda clued me in though.
>>
>>52993366
Is no one going to point out OP's "get'?

>993366
>>
>>52996437
No. Nobody was going to point it out, because this isn't /b/, and gets are stupid.
>>
File: Robby No Fun.png (432KB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Robby No Fun.png
432KB, 1754x1240px
>>52996468
>>
File: 1489904791225.jpg (8KB, 170x297px) Image search: [Google]
1489904791225.jpg
8KB, 170x297px
>>52993366
>Specific examples
Alright
So we had this one guy who was pretty well known for being a "that guy" for taking everything that happened to his character waaaay too goddamn seriously.

His other sins included
>Creeping out the female gamers with his constant magical realm bullshit
>SJW nonsense that he tried to drag into the campaigns, then tried to get the female gamers on his side
>Stealing other people's food then acting like it wasn't a big deal
>complaining about the food when it was provided freely to him because it didn't fit whatever bullshit diet he decided to be on that week
>Not optimising his characters well then getting butthurt when other people surpassed him
>Showing up late constantly
>Overstaying his welcome until physically removed from the house

But the final straw in which he was banned from the table is that he threw a hissy fit over a supposed slight and began insulting a bro tier gamer about his IRL relationship trouble (Guy's fiance left him and "that guy" said it was all bro-gamers fault)

So basically he's perma banned
>>
>>52996412
Nope. But it wouldn't surprise me if Kevin's autistic bullshit impacted other people. He may be the most socially retarded person I've met personally, but he has a knack for pushing himself onto other people's lives. He shows up one day and won't leave until you directly threaten him with legal action.

>>52996427
No, that would've made sense. All of this is fairly recent from when I went to college in the same town as him.
>>
>>52996491
I will gladly share stories of this particular "That guy" if you wish, Lets call him "Allan" for now
>>
>>52996506
Please do, sounds juicy
>>
>>52996381
>Blacksburg
No wonder. That place is notoriously shit for tabletop players. I could rattle off at least a dozen that guys that plagued my time there.
>>
>>52996362
original and story were actual salami.
I'm still waiting on the salami euphemism story.
>>
File: You Have To Go Back.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
You Have To Go Back.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>52993630
>I refuse to run a game with fewer than 50% female players
>>
>>52996555
t. entitled rollplayer
>>
>>52994173
Was he BPD? That sounds almost exactly like what happened to my parents a few years ago.
>>
>>52996491
>complaining about the food when it was provided freely to him because it didn't fit whatever bullshit diet he decided to be on that week
I am forced to ask, does this mean that:
>Stealing other people's food then acting like it wasn't a big deal
Was happening at the table? Not in game or in character, but physically?
>>
>>52993366
Bought a bottle of tequila cause it was on sale. emptied that bottle in the span of a few hours. Proceeded to decorate my bathroom floor and front yard with said tequila. I would consider a second chance, but he is going half way across the country (likely due to drinking related issues)
>>
File: 1489903417935.gif (794KB, 329x232px) Image search: [Google]
1489903417935.gif
794KB, 329x232px
>>52995759
>It's nice to know the city buses banned you too.
No shit
its nice to hear when "that guy"s are so goddamn spergy they get banned IRL from places as well. I've got one

So a new Hobby game store opens in our area
>They have a facebook page months ahead of time
>ask for help building and decorating the place
>fuckyeah.jpeg
>So we decorate and build the place
>The storage closet is only accessible through a hidden door
>Awesome
So sperglord general comes in after the place is finished and I shit you not starts telling the owner and operator about how shitty his store is managed and how HE would do it much better because you know, he's just so much smarter than anyone he comes across

He seriously believes he has a genius level IQ due to a single internet test he took and is always making up new disorders that he apparently has.

His exact words are "I can't be blamed for the results my brain comes up with, and less intelligent people just have to recognize Im right even if I cant explain it"

Paired with "You just aren't smart enough to understand that I am right"

So basically he creeps around the store, insulting the employees and owner in condescending ways and bothering people until he's simply asked to leave, where he has to have it explained to him by multiple people during and after it happened.

This only fuels his persecution complex (Wahhh Im so smart Im isolated)

I really don't want these people to breed, but I have the sad feeling that they will
>>
>>52996588
>Was happening at the table? Not in game or in character, but physically?
physically, when someone got up to use the bathroom or get a drink he would just reach into their snack bag or their plate and just pull food off like it was no big deal.
We called him out on it and he honestly didn't understand why we were upset, his exact words were "But I was hungry geeze, don't make such a big deal bout it"
>>
>>52996630
Jesus. And you didn't kick him then and there. You've got either commendable patience, or some serious trouble asserting yourselves.
>>
>>52996588
>complaining about the food when it was provided freely to him
To answer your first question, my roomates and I cook for the group sometime and everyone chips in a few bucks if we don't order pizza or get snacks beforehand.

So I would cook something like a beef, potato and vegetable stew for everyone, then put bacon in it for some flavor, then he would pour his soup into the sink saying "ohh, bacon is really bad for the environment and your body"
>>
>>52996668
>By samefagging, I can make myself right!
>>
>>52996649
>commendable patience, or some serious trouble asserting yourselves.
Little bit of column A, little bit of Column B

I tried talking to him about it multiple times, but flaws aside the guy was always super enthusiastic about campaigns, and often helped prepare and write stuff. He ran a few campaigns, they always started well then fell victim to his bullshit and petered off.
>>
>>52996669
I would have kicked him out for that alone. That is incredibly disrespectful.
>>
>>52996669
>Says bacon is bad for the environment
>Pours it into the environment.

Stellar decision-making of him. I would be raging if someone poured something I cooked down the sink if they weren't going to eat it. Fucking hell.
>>
>>52993630
>>52993764
>gender quotas
Kill yourself.
You might as well be saying
"No one is "banned", per se, but I refuse to run a game with fewer than 50% white players. It's the only thing I've found that keeps black players from overrunning things with min maxing and murderhoboing."
Stop being a prejudice asshole who stereotypes people like that, honestly it's just better to look at the individual background of who you're playing with then do epic quotas based off arbitrary factors.
>>
>>52996669
>So I would cook something like a beef, potato and vegetable stew for everyone, then put bacon in it for some flavor, then he would pour his soup into the sink saying "ohh, bacon is really bad for the environment and your body"
> then he would pour his soup into the sink saying "ohh, bacon is really bad for the environment and your body"
>pour his soup into the sink
>POUR IT INTO THE SINK

What a wasteful fucking shit nugget. If you don't want the soup, fine, but don't fucking THROW IT AWAY YOU PIECE OF HUMAN GARBAGE.
ANIMALS DIED FOR THAT.
YOU WASTED FOOD.
>>
>>52996690
>being THIS buttbothered by an image of the emperor
>>
File: The Glory Of The Emperor.jpg (90KB, 849x457px) Image search: [Google]
The Glory Of The Emperor.jpg
90KB, 849x457px
>>52996690
Bathe in the Emperor's light, HERETIC!
>>
File: C544FdBWMAQxYqn.jpg large.jpg (201KB, 1058x1319px) Image search: [Google]
C544FdBWMAQxYqn.jpg large.jpg
201KB, 1058x1319px
>>52993834
But the starting ideas to my longest running campaign came to me when I was coming down off of research chemicals
>>
File: 1448690510007.jpg (40KB, 450x364px) Image search: [Google]
1448690510007.jpg
40KB, 450x364px
>>52996213
not to be that guy, but that's technically free speech
>>
>>52996718
I think part of it is to avoid the stereotype of a bunch of foreveralone dudes at a table pretending to be elves

By some bizarre rule of culture having women at the table makes it more acceptable
>>
>>52996585
nah, had a thing for hallucinogenics. Got to a point where even the park stoners gave him a wide berth. My mom had BPD, I'm familiar with it, so I don't think so.
>>
>>52993630
having 3+ girls at the table i found to be bad cause they just chat or do things on there phone.
i can stand 2 cause they chat nonstop for 30sec and then go back to the game.
>>
>>52996506
Are you in RI?
>>
One guy doesn't know I won't run a game for him. We were both players and he was just an attention whoring, whiny, me me me type who would cry and scream until he got his way. I don't want to deal with that as a player or a DM.

Other guy is just a killjoy, constantly complaining about everything, doesn't bother checking out the setting and gets mad when the good guys beat the tar out of his neutral evil edgemaster cleric, then cries about how he's being punished for playing his character and that everyone should accommodate him.

I get a lot of main character wannabes and that's the sort of thing that always pisses me off. I'd rather have a table of guys who just want to bash skulls and roll dice than people who cry when they get outvoted or punished for their actions.
>>
File: oy gevalt!.png (22KB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
oy gevalt!.png
22KB, 158x200px
>>52996213
>we forced a guy to leave a game store entirely because he openly stated to two Jewish people (me and a friend) that everything Hitler did was a good idea and that he would love to have a swastika tattoo on his chest
>>
>>52996718
>arbitrary factors
It's not arbitrary. I'm tired of running bad games. Men are generally bad roleplayers.

>min maxing and murderhoboing
Those are both just subsets of rollplaying. So really not any different from the problem I've already averted. Even your exaggerated hypothetical fails to poke a hole in the system.
>>
>>52996762
Which only applies on public grounds. The game store is private property. You're only free from government censorship, anon.

If the laws didn't work that way, 4chan couldn't ban furfags.
>>
>>52993764
well... here is my experience with this. 1 girl who wants to play will make everyone behave and beat them over the head if they don't. otherwise as long as there's 2 guys who want to dick around then it doesn't matter what you do they will dick around. the only thing having more girls is bound to do is convince the girls to leave.
>>
>>52996871
yeah, good point, my bad for some reason I had pubic property going through my head.
>>
>>52996213
We'll look at that, ya proved him right
>>
File: keep crying, snowflake.jpg (11KB, 200x254px) Image search: [Google]
keep crying, snowflake.jpg
11KB, 200x254px
>>52996690
>>
File: 1360998568141.jpg (85KB, 802x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1360998568141.jpg
85KB, 802x1002px
>>52995759
>mfw my name is kevin
>mfw kevin is the joke name of the universe

name a single decent kevin, you can't
>>
>>52996845
>It's not arbitrary. I'm tired of running bad games. Men are generally bad roleplayers.
Never said they weren't generally bad although from personal experience on avg male/females are generally on-par in terms of roleplaying skills.
My point was is you should look into the backgrounds of your players and just make sure there are more roleplayers than rollplayers instead of using epic gender quotas.
>exaggerated hypothetical
How was it exaggerated at all?
I just replaced men with blacks and rollplayers with different kinds of rollplayers.
I mean a person who roleplayed with generally bad roleplayers who happened to be black and arrived to the same 'solution' as you would be doing the exact same thing.
The problem with the system is that you're potentially missing out on good games with guys who are good at roleplaying due to your own prejudice to bad past experiences.
>>
>>52996974
Kevin Keene from Captain N.
>>
>>52996979
I do think men can be good at roleplaying, given a good nudge. Like I said, they're not banned. I just stack the deck demographically.

I wouldn't want to run a game of all women, either, though given the choice I'd pick it over all men any day.
>>
>>52996722
I laughed way to hard at your image
>>
>>52996812
>RI
RI?
>>
File: 51b9ef80a50ab.jpg (55KB, 960x627px) Image search: [Google]
51b9ef80a50ab.jpg
55KB, 960x627px
>>52996213
Hilter did nothing wrong.
>>
>>52996974
kevin smith from killer7
(and irl kevin smith wrote some good /co/ shit)
>>
>>52996762
Free speech doesn't stop you from being removed from private property, retard.
>>
File: make b8 gr8 again.jpg (158KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
make b8 gr8 again.jpg
158KB, 1000x1000px
>>52996993
>I do think men can be good at roleplaying, given a good nudge.
>>
>>52997042
rhode island
>>
>>52996993
I'm the other way, less than 50% females allowed at my table, they have routinely ruined my campaigns.
>>
>>52997074
Nope, FL
>>
>>52996974
I mean you're probably a decent person, so count yourself.
>>
>>52996707
I remember when one of my GMs cooked a thing and a few people refused to finish, so I ate double portions.

I told him after the session that the food wasn't very good but I respected him too much to not consume what he worked on, and told him that if he wanted, I could show up hours early and help cook.

We dated for a bit but it turns out he wasn't as bisexual as he said. I will never have a Devil's Threesome.
>>
>>52997091
How so?
>>
>>52993366
Alex, for being a minmaxy piece of crap. You're why I gave up on a few games, qnd didn't revive that dead pathfinder game for real.
>>
Brian is banned from my table,
>He cheats, adding shit to his sheet that wasn't there (fuck you thats why I keep notes on everything).

>He whines if I don't let him start with a wiafu npc, (who is the basis for a great deal of his torture porn fetish).

>He insists on trying to push his most extreme fetishes through ham-fisted roleplay, derailing the game every time so that he can have 20-30 minutes to fantasize about it.
>(I have gotten complaints from every other player in the group some are uncomfortable with his material, some just want to play the damn game).

>Oh and he's a fucking thief (he stole another player's PHB, which had the other player's name in the front cover.
>On top of that I caught him on at least three separate occasions trying to steal money from myself or another player).

So Brian if you see this I'll say it again, you can fuck right off.
>>
>>52996974
Do fictional characters count?

Also my old boss's boyfriend (now fiance) was named Kevin and he's a pretty cool dude.
>>
>>52996762
If the best defense you can come up with is "well, it's not technically illegal to say that", then you don't have an argument.
>>
>>52993630
>>52996845
>men are generally bad roleplayers
You were so close to being a successful troll but you showed your hand there. Best of luck next time, anon
>>
>>52997118
well every time it tips or sometimes just randomly, in my experience the female players just say fuck it with whatever story I'm running and do their own thing, or fight ic because of beef ooc. or get really really really fucking pissed when I didn't give them special treatment.
>>
>>52997118
Well, statistically and psychologically speaking women are less inclined to work together toward a common goal then men. More likely to backstab or sabotage each other.
>>
>>52997118
Not that guy, but always issues with cellphones and cattiness.
The worst was when this girl was writing fanfiction about people's characters and would literally screech if said characters acted heterosexual or did stuff out of line with her fan fictions.
>>
>Early 2000's
>Get a group together on college campus
>Mostly normal nerds all across the board
>3rd edition was new, shiny, and different
>Group wanted to play that, so play it we did
>Got a few months of play in before shit hit the fan
>One of my players rolled up a catfolk sorcerer, who got hit with a girdle of femininity because lolwhywouldIeveruseIdentify
>He rolled with it really well, just continued as a catfolk sorceress because he didn't care
>What he did care about is that, much later, one of the other players found porn of his character online and thought he'd based his character off of that
>Player knew I couldn't draw, and so it couldn't be me
>Player asked me to help him figure out who's doing it
>Agreed half-heartedly, and did nothing about it
>Then someone left behind a sketchbook
>A sketchbook absolutely full of porn of his character
>Player demands to know who it belongs to
>Nobody's claiming it
>Player flips out, leaves with the sketchbook, and refuses to speak to any of us anymore
>The site that had Player's character porn on it goes offline shortly thereafter, never comes back up

I'd have felt bad for him if he hadn't stolen the book.
>>
File: 1454786096577.jpg (29KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454786096577.jpg
29KB, 360x480px
>>52997144
that wasn't an argument, I"m not going to argue for it here, we're on /tg/ not /pol/ I'd probably be banned if I argued in his favor or in any political position, it's not what this board is for.
>>
I haven't really banned him from my table..but I probably won't play with him anymore.
This player, let's call him Dan. Here's why I don't play with Dan.

1. Dan won't stop trying to fuck my NPC's. I've told him I don't like the idea of him trying to court/rape every semi-cute barmaid or gossipy local bard, but he doesn't stop. I'm not comfortable with that aspect of RP, so I usually stop my characters from being pervy or even flirty.

2. Dan won't stop playing animal-type races. I've told him that humans, elves, and dwarves all exist in the settings we play, but he insists on being aarakockra, lizardfolk, or tabaxi.

3. He never plays a tank/support class. Every class he plays has to be a mage of some kind. And he thinks that since his character is magical, that he can "break" the game. This comes from him playing buggy-ass Bethesda games all the time.

4. He refuses to roleplay with any effort. Either he's just dicking around for the sake of "lulz so randumb", or he plays a one-dimensional character who cares about the one detail he included in his backstory (usually he's a victim of X tragedy, so he needs to kill Y character because vengeance).

5. He never has a complete character sheet. I've sent him various references and resources to create his character, but our first session was mostly re-building his character while my other players watched a movie.

I was tempted to kill off his character, but then I realized i'd only be punishing myself because I'd have to sit through making his character sheet for him again.

So there's that. Dan, that guy I won't play D&D with anymore.
>>
>>52995389
>we were playing weeb shit
see now this is where you messed up
>>
>>52993366
An old friend of mine who only wanted to run his shitty agenda filled DnD campaign.
Whenever we did my stars without numbers campaign he tried fuck it up be 'breaking the system' or other stupid shit.
He started doing this after his character died a few times but he was playing like a total retard while my other player was being more sensible and so survived it.
>>
>>52996974
You're a good guy, Kevin.
>>
>>52997136
>insists on trying to push his most extreme fetishes
Classic mistake. You only try to sneak your most pedestrian, normie-level fetishes into a game, and only when the opportunity presents itself.
>>
>>52997163
>>52997165
yup, had both problems at the table. also had physical fights. (seriously why do nerd girls write fan fics of everything, im not cool with you drawing my beholder bbeg as a gay black dyke with a bunch of piercings)
>>
>>52997118
Not the same anon, but I find that women completely and utterly refuse to learn anything about the game, they just want to play pretty pretty princess dress up. the second anything that requires any mechanics happens they whine and scream and throw fits because their characters can't do anything. I've also found that "magical realm" is much less common with women, but when they do magical realm it's terrifying (like, werewolf gang rape coprophilia or hard vore guro involving sharks. These are two actual examples I've encountered in real life).

They also have an annoying habit of threatening to quit the game, then getting confused when no one tries to talk them out of it. Look, if you don't want to game then don't. It's better when everyone wants to be there.

I'll agree that the whole "roll-playing" thing is a lot more common with men. But I'd rather deal with the bullshit of other men than women at the table because at least it functions.
>>
>>52996213
>other guy was a primary share holder
>and a lawyer

You can just say he was jewish, anon, we get it.
>>
File: 1489123887839.jpg (79KB, 490x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489123887839.jpg
79KB, 490x1024px
>>52993366
>Who is banned indefinitely from your table /tg/?
Women.
Sure, it may be sexist but I dare you to find a better blanket ban to avoid drama that isn't just "ban everyone".
>>
Zeke
>Only plays catpeople
>played four campaigns with him, each one had him be either a Tabaxi artifacer, a Tabaxi artifacer who was more cat than girl, a Tabaxi Monk/Rogue, and a Shifter Druid
>Built every character to get stupid high damage and to outclass other characters in skill checks
>RP consists only of "I do that" or "Listen, I'm right and you're wrong"
>Brings out of character arguments into the game
>Got in an argument with the group paladin, then the paladin got into a fight with another paladin a few sessions later, 1v1
>Zeke stops any player from trying to go and help the paladin, saying they need to learn their place
>stole the Alchemist's potions, then threatened to shoot the Rogue in the face if they tried to go in
>Paladin ends up winning anyways
>Zeke heals the enemy, then the enemy calls them a filthy catfolk
>So Zeke shoots them and kills them
>Freaks out, saying "I shouldn't have killed, I rolled non-lethal with my gun"
>Outright refuses to accept the DM's ruling, tries to rope us into it and get a walkout going
>No one does

I haven't explicitly banned him, but I'm not inviting him to any of my games after seeing that bullshit go down.
>>
>>52997163
>statistically and psychologically speaking
Well that means it MUST be true, you said two different big adverbs!

>>52997158
I'm not kidding. Absent specific motivation to do so, it's rare to see them make a character any deeper than a self-insert.
>>
>creating correlations between gender
>not judging by individual character of a player
Good way to cut yourself off from a good half of potential good players, as awful people are awful people regardless of their genitals
>>
File: the pushup test.jpg (269KB, 901x996px) Image search: [Google]
the pushup test.jpg
269KB, 901x996px
>>52997237
Anyone who can't do the requisite number of pushups.

Can you?
>>
>>52997237
Banning people under 30 is by far your best bet.
It's really only women under 30 that are truly insufferable.
>>
>>52997237
"Meet one asshole, [s]he's an asshole. Meet assholes all day, you're the asshole."
>>
>>52997246
>Well that means it MUST be true, you said two different big adverbs!
Oh my bad I didn't know we were doing the whole ask for proof thing yet. I'll get right in:
>prove men are "bad" roleplayers
Oh you can't because there is no peer-reviewed study worth a damn that would ever say that? Gotcha
>>
>>52997237
I know a few awesome women and have heard of quite a few more, but most women are utter shit. You're not wrong to ban them because the decent ones are hard to find.
>>
That one person who I didn't even like beforehand but I figured I'd let them play to see if maybe we could actually be friends. And then they hopped into the game at 10:30 for a game that started at 9 with no message ahead of time they'd be late, said they were late because they were playing disc golf, and then said they'd be back in half an hour because they had to shower. So yeah that character got lost in the woods and never turned up again, I'm just glad it was early in the campaign.
>>
>>52997177
nah I feel for the guy, it ain't cool for people to draw porn of your character without your permission, that's your baby, man, it's like being raped.
>>
>>52997263
That's a pretty good idea actually, I find most men to be equally insufferable before 30.
>>
>>52997267
You know I already heavily implied that the men I meet are generally good people and I opposed "ban everyone" as a means to avoid drama, right? Basic reading comprehension should be a requirement to post here.

>>52997263
>It's really only women under 30 that are truly insufferable.
Meh, I'd say that they're less insufferable. I still prefer the company of men for anything that's not sex.
>>
>>52997273
I didn't try to back mine up by using "science" words, and if I could make those scare quotes bigger I would. You did. Two of them, in fact. You typed "statistically" and thought, "damn, that's pretty convincing. I should add another, then NO ONE can argue with me."
>>
>>52997291
>Meh, I'd say that they're less insufferable.
Mate, college age women and twenty-something women are literally the only genuinely evil humans.
>>
>>52997212
Exactly, but for whatever reason, every other session he was trying to insert a torture, rape, snuff fantasy, or a tentacle, vore, incest fantasy.
>>
>>52997255
I can if they're not all in a row.
>>
>>52997300
>You did. Two of them, in fact. You typed "statistically" and thought, "damn, that's pretty convincing. I should add another, then NO ONE can argue with me."
That's where you're wrong, friendo. I literally just got into this thread and saw what I presume you wrote to be wrong.
>>
>>52997273
Unfortunately it was true, poster confirmed it.

Not saying all women are like that, but that's gonna be the most likely issue you run into with female players if there's more than one.
>>
>>52997305
>Women are ugly until they stop being hot and start being used goods
Really activates my almonds.
>>
>>52997255
yup, probably would be a little winded though, I've been neglecting my chest for a bit.
>>
>>52997341
*Women are evil
>>
>>52997277

Oh, I feel for him. It's just that I wouldn't consider him banned if he hadn't taken the sketchbook.

Apparently, it was all pretty weird stuff, too. Petrification, shrinking and vore, mind control, the usual furry fetishes, that kind of thing.
>>
File: Ayy Femao.jpg (25KB, 552x828px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy Femao.jpg
25KB, 552x828px
>>52993630
Not to be That Guy, but these are some serious rich kid problems here.

Where do you live in order to get so many people on your dick when you play D&D? Outside of my friend group I'd be lucky to get 5 people to join our campaign, let alone enough to set up a gender quota.
>>
>>52997341
Well, once they can no longer depend on their looks to get away with crap, they have to start behaving and developing a personality.
>>
>>52995569
We tried talking to him to chill the shit. Ours is not a large group, so we salvage when we can. He was fucking too loldumb. There was no fixing him. I hear he's playing on roll20 now.
>>
File: princess carries a best.jpg (453KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
princess carries a best.jpg
453KB, 850x850px
>>52997318
It's not even like it's hard!

"Damn," you might say. "I think we should take her to the town constable. I'll tie her up."

"She keeps trying to smooth-talk her way out of it," you may continue. "We should probably gag her."

It ain't even rocket science.
>>
>>52997349
I'm just saying I would've taken the book too, I mean that shit's probably on the block to be uploaded, so it's a way to at the very least stem the flow of smut, and no one fessed up.
>>
One time player in our V:TM group, not an awful player, if a bit of a scene hog too much.

Not overly flirty with female player, and made things more than awkward. Got a lift home with her, and showed her his dick without any prompting.
>>
>>52997350
Some colleges. Military deployments where entertainment is kinda hard to come by.

I was even able to get players for a GURPS campaign in Iraq.
>>
>>52997237
What level wizard are you Anon?
>>
>>52997350
Friends. Friends of friends. College clubs. Online is fine if you can get to know 'em ahead of time. Right now I'm doing a game of Maid with some folks I know from a rather insular Discord server.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (2MB, 741x425px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
2MB, 741x425px
>>52997319
How long of a break do you need, fatass? A year?

>>52997342
Looks like it's pretty well developed. What are those, A-cups? Going to pick up a training bra there, big chutes? Head down to JC Penny? The Bay? Aerie? Going to go with your older sister?
>>
>>52996225
>she
never take a women's advice on other people.
not even because "lol women r stupid", but because there are a TON of people who act 100% different to women then in a mixed group over a longer time or when with guys, women will rarely if ever have an accurate view of someone because of that.
>>
Sawyer. Acting like the bastard love child of /r9k/ and /pol/, being desperately edgy and 'unique', making catastrophically shitty character builds and then bitching that you can't do anything, trying to talk over everyone else, starting shit both in and out of character, and just generally being a massive tryhard fag
>>
>>52997359
>once they can no longer depend on their looks to get away with crap, they have to start behaving and developing a personality.
This. I work with a bunch of middle aged women (sub teacher) and I can definitely say women start to develop real personalities/become interesting after the looks start fading.
>>
>>52997407
oh fuck off, lardass, I doubt you even participate in any sports, when was the last time you took a good punch pansy? for me it was yesterday.
>>
>>52993366
We had one guy who bitched about a chubby/fat chick who played with us, so much that he was removed and never invited back.

The chick was sorta silly but tried to rp; and as a bonus, she would whip her tits out several times per game.

>I'm running to taco Bell.. anyone want something?
> She would...
> Ok, it costs a ten second flash and a wiggle tho.
She'd do it and call us pervs then laugh.

> I'm claiming that dagger
She'd want it... tits would come out.. she'd get it.

Mike hated her...I think she spurned his advance. So his PC would be a dick to hers ig. And then he'd bitch about her after the game.

We chose tits (even fat ones) over his epic douchebaggery.
>>
>>52997455
That's just when you stop being distracted and start noticing the personality that was already there.

>>52997456
C'mon, anon, think it through. If he wasn't the pinnacle of physical fitness would have posted a gif of a man laughing?
>>
>>52997177
How many players were in your group? If it wasn't you or him, it shouldn't be that hard to deduce who's a fucked up pervert.
>>
File: 3ornk2bA9BF9TkQBc4.gif (3MB, 746x420px) Image search: [Google]
3ornk2bA9BF9TkQBc4.gif
3MB, 746x420px
>>52997456
>oh fuck off, lardass, I doubt you even participate in any sports,

Remind me, is fucking your mother a sport or a charity event? See, I think it'd fall under the heading of "team sports", but the rest of the guys think it's more like a bake sale or a silent auction.

when was the last time you took a good punch pansy? for me it was yesterday.

Yeah, I remember that. My sister's hand is still greasy. She says you should lay off the Mickey D's. Maybe get yourself to a doctor. She said it was like punching a paper bag full of poutine.
>>
>>52997373
>and showed her his dick without any prompting

That shows ambition. Promote that guy.
>>
File: black.png (79KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
black.png
79KB, 199x200px
Phil always got way, way too into character.
>we let the new guy try to DM a campaign because he's really into the idea and we've got lots of DMs that can help out or take over if it goes sideways
>he's handling everyones character creation fine
>we assume that the last two campaigns would've given him an idea about Phil
>we assumed wrong
>Phil misses the first three sessions due to holiday work schedule and by now we're actually invested and having fun, even if combat is slow due to new-DMism
>Now session four is where Phil finally arrives to flip the table
>We find out that Phil had rolled an orc barbarian and our introduction to him is as a hired mercenary for our expedition into the dense forests to track the so-called Bandit King
>Phil's orc is rude, he believe's he's better than us at everything
>and he has a "we wuz kangz" meme going on but for orcs, not blacks
>well this goes on as obnoxiously as expected and is by the time we make it through the woods and have a quick encounter with a bear (that he tried to intimidate) to the bandit's camp
>Phil charges in, headfirst, before we can scout at all
>Phil consequently DIES very quickly to traps, arrows, and dogs
>the DM had been brushing up on his combat skills
>too bad Phil gets so mad at his in-character death that he literally fucking flips the dining room table
>knocking over two people and breaking a lamp in the process
>>
>>52993366
Me
>>
>>52997115
>finishing other peoples plates that aren't your immediate family.

Gross
>>
>>52997349
> It's just that I wouldn't consider him banned if he hadn't taken the sketchbook.
Why?
If I understand correctly no one owned up to being the perp, so honestly the player of the catfolk char should have torn it up right there and then.
>>
>>52997570
Or the thing was in the pot and there was some left in there?
>>
>>52996974
Stay strong fellow Kevin. I think I am ok, and my friends and wife like me well enough. I bet you are cool too.
>>
File: 1467971300113.png (20KB, 315x274px) Image search: [Google]
1467971300113.png
20KB, 315x274px
>>52997546
still making some real funny assumptions there lad. granted I used to be large but that was a long time back.

now I'm not going to humor anything else, because it doesn't matter what I say, despite the fact I spend my time in ACL doing exercise that would break I'm sure in your head I look like a neckbeard, so there's no use in it, I'm better than you, stronger, and I get more pussy.
>>
>>52997411
Protip: it's not hard to tell when you're faking.

>>52997595
Oh God, the Kevins are approaching critical mass.
>>
File: 1433026181708.png (140KB, 1077x964px) Image search: [Google]
1433026181708.png
140KB, 1077x964px
>>52997612
C'mon, man.
>>
Wow, a lot of bitter virgins here, huh?
>>
>>52997631
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>52997526
>That's just when you stop being distracted and start noticing the personality that was already there
I'd really like to believe this, I really would. I just haven't found, as a general thing (obviously there are exceptions) that attractive young women don't need - and thus don't have - a personality in the same way other people do.
>>
>>52996974
Then stop being a fucking dick, Kevin.
It's not hard.
Jesus.
Fuck you, Kevin.
>>
So far in 10 years of GMing various systems, I haven't had to outright ban anyone. One player had a 'That guy' moment, but he was going through divorce, etc. He apologized profusely and has not done it since.

I allow a lot of freedom for my players but I do let them know the rules are still very much there. I encourage them to be outlandish if they want to, at my table no one judges. The guy at my table who normally plays straight-laced and doesn't watch anime actually started 'naming' sognature attacks. If he crits or rolls a deathblow he gets excited. Other players get in on it now and then.

Good shit.
>>
>>52997612
>Hi my name is John and I hate every single one of you...
This is not the board for that, friendo
>>
>>52997377
>when the optempo is too high to play games
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 952x544px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 952x544px
>>52997612
>still making some real funny assumptions there lad.

Glad you think they're funny. Always knew fat guys had a sense of humour.

> granted I used to be large but that was a long time back.

Yeah, now you're huge. You know how "equine" is used as an adjective for things that are horselike? Is there a similar word for hippos?

>now I'm not going to humor anything else,

Oh come on there jolly jules, where's your sense of fun? Did you eat it?

>because it doesn't matter what I say, despite the fact I spend my time in ACL doing exercise that would break I'm sure in your head I look like a neckbeard, so there's no use in it, I'm better than you, stronger, and I get more pussy.

Son, there are things that ISIS could learn from you in the arts of defense. I bet you could work for North Korea as a consultant. Take that Faberge ego to the museum.

Also, I'd suggest inflating to twice your size to scare off predators, but you'd probably break your chair. That might be the only defensive strategy you've got left, judging by that last attempt.
>>
>>52997277
Literally everyone else says it isn't theirs. How is it stealing?
>>
>>52997698
huh?
>>
>>52997652
The only people who don't have personalities are newborns, vegetables, and pod people. I stand by my initial theory.
>>
>>52997115
>Devil's Threesome
I am curious, but not enough to possibly soil my browsing history.
>>
>>52997732
Two guys and one girl.
>>
>>52997714
actually research shows newborns do display inherent personality, there's just basically nothing to do with it because at that point you're a fuckin baby
>>
>>52997612
I don't know if being in the Air Cadet League of Canada is that impressive anon
>>
>>52996974
Kevin 3.
>>
>>52997165
That sounds just like my fucking ex.
>>
>>52997742
Interesting. Do you remember where you read that?

I do remember that babies that were born to French-speaking families tend to cry with a rising intonation typical of French while babies born to German-speaking families cry with falling intonation typical of German within as little as a week of birth.
>>
>>52997613
>Protip: it's not hard to tell when you're faking.
I don't know what you're trying to tell me.
>>
>>52997757
>I don't know if being in the Air Cadet League of Canada is that impressive anon

He's the kind of guy who's been punched recently and brags about it on 4chan. He's just the sort of person to find that impressive.
>>
>>52997790
For example, what you consider a "secret crush"? The object of said crush almost certainly knows.
>>
>>52997757
lol, armored combat league, actually.

>>52997794
well to be fair it wasn't for my shortcomings, it was in a match.
>>
>>52997779
no I don't but I can look for the study and post a link
>>
File: 1491931045426.gif (1MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491931045426.gif
1MB, 500x250px
>>52997808
>lol, armored combat league, actually.

That's... not actually better. I'd have more respect for you if you were proud of being an Canadian Air Cadet.
>>
>>52997806
>For example, what you consider a "secret crush"? The object of said crush almost certainly knows.
How does that relate to what I said at all? I really don't know what you're trying to argue, are you sure you replied to the correct poster?
>>
>>52997806
>>52993630
Wait, actually, that reminds me, there is one person who's sorta banned from my groups.

The player formerly known as "sorta-creepy-neighbor-who-clearly-has-a-crush-on-me-but-won't-admit-it-and-constantly-stares-at-me-when-he-thinks-I-don't-notice", but who just recently became "sorta-creepy-neighbor-who-asked-me-out-after-us-not-speaking-for-months-and-clearly-has-not-interpreted-my-polite-"no"-as-a-reason-to-move-on."

>>52997824
If you wouldn't mind? I'd just like to read more.

>>52997854
>because there are a TON of people who act 100% different to women... women will rarely if ever have an accurate view of someone because of that.
>>
>>52997828
meh, it's fun and it's a nice workout. plus I get to hit people with a mace and buy them lunch after.
>>
>Let me roll perception to look for Brandon
Uh, there's nobody named Brandon around.
>But... where's Brandon?
There are no Brandons.
>Ok, well, I talk to Brandon.
Brandon's not there. He never was, or will be.
>Brandon!
Don't yell, what the fuck are you doing?
>Brandon! Brandon!
Dude shut the fuck up, you're going to wake up the neighbors.
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAANDON!
What the fuck is your problem dude, there's no Brandon and you need to keep your voice down.
>BRANDON! BRANDON! BRANDON!

And that's how I decided to stop DMing and not let a certain someone back into my home for any reason.
>>
>>52997866
well I'm not sure how dependable this source is, but this it talking about it.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-favorite-child/201010/personality-begins-birth
>>
>>52997899
>"that a pregnant women's mental state can shape her offspring's psyche."
Yeah, I'm already a bit skeptical. Thanks, though.
>>
>>52997866
What does that have to do with a "secret crush"? I'm saying that especially the Beta-Retards that are so widespread in /tg/ circles put more effort into appearing positive to females than to a long-term mixed group like a DnD group or males, which is why a women vouching for someone generally means fuck all.
>>
>>52997914
honestly sounds kinda shite to me to now I see the sources.
>>
>>52997921
I'm saying it's very easy to see when someone's not acting in a legitimate way. You're not suckered into thinking "golly, this person is really interested in my stamp collection!", you think, "this person is staring at my tits but pointing it out would just make things more awkward."

Body language and speech patterns, anon. At any given time you're saying a lot more than your words.
>>
>>52994757
>plot essential player characters

People actually do this? That defuses almost all the tension since they are campaign-cancelling if they die.
>>
>>52997977
Seriously. Everyone knows an individual PC should be critical to a subplot, not a plot.
>>
>>52997670
I've been blessed with similar circumstances.

These threads just affirm how thankful I am to not have had the misfortune of playing with a complete fuckin' sperg.
>>
>>52997962
>I'm saying it's very easy to see when someone's not acting in a legitimate way
If you accept the premise that men will be nice to you to fuck you, I agree completely. If you delude yourself into thinking people are just nice to you because you're such a good person, not so much. And here's a fun fact for you: Most women don't actually consciously think about the fact that betas will be overly friendly to them to get access to their holes,
1) because there aren't THAT many betas around
and
2) because it's a topic that's talked about very little. Ironically, all the women I met who were most acutely aware of the phenomenon were lesbians.
>>
>>52997714
Hmm I think you intentionally misunderstood me and I dunno why, I thought I pretty clearly didn't mean a lack of personality to the point of mental retardation but rather a cookie-cutter formulaic set of responses as opposed to a 'real' rounded out human being.
Sorry if that wasn't clear though
>>
File: 1486179155366.png (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486179155366.png
101KB, 640x640px
>>52997177
>>52997349
>doesn't mind his character getting genderbent
>porn of his character is found, doesn't really do anything
>sketchbook of weird fetish porn found
>takes it with him
>never seen again

What could it mean?
>>
>>52997540

It was five players, all told. None of them gave off /d/ vibes, unfortunately, hence why I never bothered to look into it.
>>
>>52998041
clearly it was the DM's sketchbook.

why else would he get so butthurt about it being stolen and ban the player from coming back to the group
>>
>>52998009
Well, couple holes in your logic there.
>1) because there aren't THAT many betas around
Then "you can never trust a woman's judgment about a person" would be wrong, yeah?

and

>2) because it's a topic that's talked about very little
It's really not. You need to widen your circle, man.

>>52998035
Yes, I know, I was merely mocking your position. I'm saying that there doesn't exist a person who lacks a personality, since no two people have identical nature and identical nurture. I'm much more inclined to believe you haven't engaged with them.

I mean I thought the same thing about the pretty/popular girls in middle school; then high school came along and I actually got to know some of them.
>>
>>52996630
Holy crap. I once played tabletop with a guy just like that. He would always do rude stuff like take food and he never had a ride home so he would just invite himself into other peoples cars. He also had this weird thing where he was a vegetarian but he hated vegetables.
>>
>>52998089
>I was merely mocking your position.
Ahh gotcha just thought that should be clear.

>I thought that way in middle school like you do now but in high school I really learned my lesson
You must have gone to a more interesting high school than me, anon. Or you're just making stuff up - and I think that's a distinct possibility. I have gotten to know a number of women over my life (probably about the average that anyone does), and have had different findings than you.
There's no need to disparage me over it.
>>
>>52998128
I assume by "the average that anyone does" you mean "the average that most straight men do".
>>
>>52998165
Err, yeah, I figured that was a given when talking on an Indonesian squatters enthusiast forum
>>
>>52998201
You know what happens when you figure. You make a fig out of you and re.

And while I'd love to keep discussing this or rather, "would be willing to continue discussing this" it's already well past my bedtime.
>>
>>52998218
>You know what happens when you figure. You make a fig out of you and re.
I'm not sure what to make of this

>it's already well past my bedtime.
Good night, anon
>>
>>52993366
I'm about to be banned from one of my tables -- mostly because I keep blowing them off for a group I like more.

...I can only play so many railroad D&D 5 games. I HAD to leave! They refuse to run anything else!!
>>
File: sol blackguy.jpg (295KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
sol blackguy.jpg
295KB, 1152x2048px
>>52997612
that guy is making a joke
you know
>>
>>52997136
>>He whines if I don't let him start with a wiafu npc, (who is the basis for a great deal of his torture porn fetish).

>He insists on trying to push his most extreme fetishes through ham-fisted roleplay
how do these combine ? surely anything happening to npc's is decided by the dm unless the pc is directly instigating the action ? does he just torture his waifu npc himself ? or does he just go:"oh no we've been captured by the bbeg, i swear if you rape and torture my waifu in front of me that'll really get the plot going and raise my stakes in it"
>>
>>52997691
Hippopotamic
>>
File: StoryofSpyria.png (1MB, 1874x4978px) Image search: [Google]
StoryofSpyria.png
1MB, 1874x4978px
>>52993366
>>
>>52996013
Must be difficult for you to be this autistic
>>
>>52993366
anyone who was at the end of the first DnD campaign I played except the DM
all of them pulled "Le Chaotic Neutral" bullshit and just used it as an excuse to bully me, while I was playing as a lawful good character
throughout the entire campaign they would always get good stuff because of dice rolls while I get a bunch of nat 1s, or I would be punished for their choices
the DM and two other players were cool and actually played chaotic neutral without bullying me come to think of it I was actually the only one who didn't make a CN character
I don't blame the DM but he was too nice of a person to tell the others to stop
>>
>>52997191
honestly 1-3 aren't horrible sins by themselves
then again actual anecdotes might make it worse
>>
>>52998341
oh and to be clear the other two players left about 2/3ds into the campaign because of personal reasons
but then I was stuck with all the dicks
>>
>>52996491
>Overstaying his welcome until physically removed from the house
>But the final straw in which he was banned from the table is that he threw a hissy fit over a supposed slight and began insulting a bro tier gamer about his IRL relationship trouble (Guy's fiance left him and "that guy" said it was all bro-gamers fault)
How was he not banned when you had to forcefully remove him from your house? The fuck?
>>
>>52997962
If people where so easy to sniff it out (and minded) at least 50% of relations wouldn't even start in the first place.
>>
>>52998341
>makes a LG character in a party full of CNs
There's a reason to have session 0 and make sure that the party gels, anon. This is likely something you could have anticipated; contrast is nice, but you made yourself the odd man out. It might be that YOU were the that guy, by making a character unsuitable for the party and campaign.
>>
>>52998477
at the very beginning only one character was CN
but everyone except me and one of the cool people died
>>
Had to ban a friend from playing with us any longer.

He only wanted to play female characters, and put way too much focus on his weird magical realm/anime tier shit.

>LG Paladin of Honor. Walks around naked for no reason, hugging random guards.
>CN Wu Jen. Crying because the party got mad after she killed a bunch of kids with a fireball. Tries to 'cheer herself up' by having sex with a female illusion of herself.
>NG Wizard. Used water magic. We were going to let ourselves be arrested and taken into a drow prison where we'd be kept naked. Made sure we all knew she shoved her magical focus into her vagina. Also thought it was necessary to describe removing it.

Told him to cut it out. He said he was just 'doing what his character would do'. Told him not to make such characters then. He got mad. We told him to fuck off.
>>
>>52998563
you did the right thing
>>
>>52996974
My dad is a Kevin. He left my family and fled the country when I was two and didn't pay child support for a decade. We aren't even black
>>
>>52998655
>We aren't even black
I've never even heard of a black Kevin.
>>
>>52996974
kevin spacey
>>
>>52996974
Actually, one of my TTRPG and board game friends is named Kevin and he's a chill dude who has lots of games, plays Magic, collects Lego. He's one of the best dudes I've ever met. He also DMs for TTRPG and dungeoncrawl. I like to sometimes say he has shit taste in music (listens to nu-metal) but that's just banter and never had any problems with him.
>>
>>52997350
Have you tried not playing D&D ?
>>
>>52998705
The only way that's going to solve your group size woes is if you live in Germany or Sweden or something.
>>
>>52998719
Or anywhere else except the USA you mean ?
>>
>>52996468
still, those are nice digits
>>
>>52997255
TIL i can do 25 pushups. [spoilers] it was more difficult than it probably should have been [/spoilers]
>>
>>52998730
No.
>>
>>52998796
Strange because I am neither from Germany or Sweden and the closest game to D&D I have ever heard of is Pathfinder
>>
>>52996669
>So I would cook something like a beef, potato and vegetable stew for everyone, then put bacon in it for some flavor, then he would pour his soup into the sink saying "ohh, bacon is really bad for the environment and your body"
Okay, no, that is not fucking okay on ANY level.
You come to my fucking house
and sit at my fucking table
and play in a game I'm GMing
and I make you a bowl of soup
and you pour it into MY FUCKING SINK
INSTEAD OF SAYING NO THANK YOU LIKE A NORMAL GODDAMN PERSON
YOU BEST BELIEVE I'M GONNA BE MAD YOU SHIT
Fucking hell, the nerve on some people.
>>
File: 1491581933058.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491581933058.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
>>52993366
I used to know a girl; she had a dozen GMs. One of them found out about it... banned her so bad she ended up at a hospital on Guerrero Street.
>>
>>52998809
>anecdotal evidence
>worth shit
>>
>>52997612
Have you seriously not seen letterkenny anon?
>being this new
>>
>>52998831
>your opinion
>worth shit
>>
File: 1489921147701.jpg (5KB, 247x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489921147701.jpg
5KB, 247x250px
>>52996669
>then he would pour his soup into the sink saying "ohh, bacon is really bad for the environment and your body"
>>
>>52997255
I have a shoulder issue, but I'll race you instead.
>>
>>52998826

Haha, what a story Anon
>>
>>52993366
No one is banned, thankfully. All the drama is happening with the same people I play with, but during/about LARPing.
Which I don't do, thank god for that.
If I had to make a rule it would be no flirting around the table (men OR women). Except if it is between people already in a couple and is made in character and remains "light" so we can bruh it off with a "Oh, you!" and then resume the game
>>
>>52996213
>(((primary share holder)))
>(((lawyer)))
Hmmm
>>
>>52997246
>Well that means it MUST be true, you said two different big adverbs!

if it is supported by statistics then yes

that is the point of empirical proof
>>
>>52998857
Yeah, you can say that again.
>>
>>52997808
>lol, armored combat league, actually
LIGHTNING BOLT LIGHTNING BOLT
>>
>>52993366
I've gotten a player banned from PFS while I was a GM, and I banned myself from playing with some edgelord shit bags that hang out at my FLGS.

First one:
>Orccon 2013
>Run a shit ton of PFS games to get free badge and room.
>Mostly go to get my third star and watch a live recording of a Podcast I love.
>Run a table with a gunslinger.
>Tub of old lard with legs and a mouth at another table overhears him introduce himself to the party.
>Waddles over to my table and starts ranting about guns in fantasy.
>Try to explain to him that guns and the class are kinda crap (cause of people like him.)
>Try to run game.
>Old lard doesn't stop.
>Politely ask him to leave us alone.
>Starts yelling at us.
>My table bales hard.
>Other GM starts his game, he doesn't care.
>Yell at him to leave me alone.
>I leave and walk to the VC, to tell her.
>She calls security after she hears him yelling from down the hall.
>Told at the post game PFS GM Powow that old lard was removed from the con and banned from PFS.

And that's why every Pathfinder game I have ran since has common guns, because fuck that guy.
>>
I don't have a banned player story, but I do have a GM that I will never play with again.

>Pathfinder
>Was legitimately allergic to rewarding his players, at level 9 the party had about 5000 gold worth of stuff between the two of us
>Modified the attack of opportunity system to gimp the fighter (me), even though the fighter could only do 3 or so AoOs per round and not even with reach
>One day decided that the fighter received only half healing from cure spells and from repair spells (homebrew construct race) well after race gen was complete
>Complained that the sorcerer was overpowered, so almost every encounter from then on had ridiculously boosted saves, not to mention inflated HP
>Regularly set us against encounters we had to run from because there was no fucking chance of winning
>Tried to guilt trip us over some soldiers dying because their cart spun out of control on a grease patch while pursuing us to kill us
>During a fight I was told "No you don't get a save to avoid damage, because he spent a round charging" making the entire thing a retarded DPS check

>Another Pathfinder campaign
>Pirate module
>Allows his friend to play a psion
>Knowing that his friend is a meta-gaming piece of shit
>Still complained when he trivialized every encounter
>Piece of shit friend actively fucked with the ship's doctor (me), claiming his character found him "creepy" even though nothing had been said or done in character to give him this impression
>>
I was once banned from a game for shooting a pc a few times in the belly.
the situation was: it was my ship and i played a terrorist. than this girl has her character run to the bridge and sit on the captain chair and refuse to move and tells me "this is my ship now"... so i told her to move or i will shoot her... she did not move. so i shot her char... well... her boyfriend was the dm...
>>
>>52993366
Naisu getto OPpai.

I refuse to play with the one dude whose entire spectum of roleplaying seems to be "greentext". To my shame I exposed him to greentext storytimes, in the first place, thus ruining his perception of roleplaying forever. My only hope of redemption is that his meme addicted weeaboo brain might have fallen to the lolrandom side, anyway, and that I only sped up the process instead of causing it.

Also, I am on the fence about another dude. He's a great, chill and funny dude in person, and his characters are usually well thought out, but he always plays them to antagonise other characters and that is extremely, extremely exhausting.

The latter dude is legit Asperger and I highly suspect the former to be on the spectrum.
>>
>>52999124
I've had GMs who did shit like that before, mostly when I first started playing and 3.5 was king. The whole "I don't like this class or race for w/e so I will punish them in game!" crap is juvenile. Yet it was old fuds that did it the most in my experience!
>>
>>52997359
What if you only play with ugly women?
>>
>>52994757
"overpowered hombrew class and necromancer, respectively"
>sounds a hell like me in D&D when im not the DM.
>kek
>>
>>52993418
You're not english by any chance are you? Because I had the exact same issue...
>>
>>52997631
Welcome to 4chins, I'll be your gondolier.
>>
>>52996974
Kevin from Cabin in the Woods.
>>
File: 1491703657464.jpg (639KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491703657464.jpg
639KB, 1920x1200px
>>52997741
>>52997115
make sure the other guy isn't shit in bed, seriously sucks if he isn't.
>>
File: 5f1.jpg (47KB, 417x600px) Image search: [Google]
5f1.jpg
47KB, 417x600px
>>52997882
Elaborate. Now.
>>
>>52994829
Wait, this might be because I'm the farthest thing from being prudish, but aside from stripper and probable-TF-fetish, I don't see too much of a problem?
>>
>>52993418
Sounds like someone I know. Fuck you, Jake. I hope worms eat your dick off, and I was the fucker that stole your fucking garden gnome. He's my little bitch now, Jake
>>
>>52997255
I can do 75. What does that mean?
>>
>>52999698
That you get to bring two friends with you.
>>
>>52999698
It means you have to play three different characters at once in your next game.
>>
>>52997546
Kek
>>
>>52993366
Me
>>
>>52993630

Funny, because the two girls in my group (2/5) are the ones who almost never roleplay. Too busy dicking around on their phones.
>>
>>52993366
I have no explicit ban on anyone. The rules are clear and you will be given them prior to joining. You can be kicked out for breaking any one of these explicit rules or in any event wherein a 2/3 majority of the group elects you be expelled. You can ask to return if you so choose, but only if you apologize for whatever infraction you committed and a 2/3 majority of the group votes you back in.

So far in ten years we have only kicked out two, and one came back the following week and hasn't had an issue since.
>>
>>52997177
>Nobody claims it as theirs
>Angry guy takes it
>The GM freaks out and bans him for this
>Later the website goes down
The GM obviously was the porn artist, why else would you be mad that he "stole" the sketchbook of porn?

POST THE FUCKING PORN
>>
>>52996974
you!
>>
>>52999795
You don't have an unplugged policy?
>>
>>52997483
You are actually pathetic
>>
>>52997237
Ban nerds.
>>
>>52999862
Either that or the GM commissioned an IRL friend to draw them
>>
>>52994647
Not him, but probably something like:

>Wait a minute, that tank you just blew up had a +1 terrain bonus against enemy shots. Your last roll should have just barely failed
>Really? Oh darn, you're right. Okay, let's roll that back
>>
>>52993366
Nobody's banned, I just don't invite people back.
>>
>>52996974
One of my teachers is named Kévin. Really awesome guy, always there to answer any question, will answer emails at midnight on weekends, very friendly, perfectly organized. Will defend us in front of anybody, cares about our work, will move deadlines if we make good arguments for it, etc.
You're a great teacher, Kévin F. I hope you know it.
>>
>>52997483
>lolrandum fat chick in a group
>also actually a whore
>anytime she wanted something she can flash her tits and guys left and right throw themselves to do her bidding
>complain about it, jfc I just want to rp
>"lol what, she didn't put out for you or what mike?"
>gets away with metagaming because tits
>fuck no I'm not going to cave in, besides she got lots of shit from other guys because again, tits
>"lol u asshole, ur getting kicked"
what did he mean by this
>>
>>52993630
I mean, I agree that equal amounts of male and female players is usually pretty good, but "refuse"? I can't imagine you playing a lot of games.
>>
>>53000263
If you are the SOLE one complaining, then the problem is with you, anon.
You don't go to a group of people and tell them how wrong they are for doing what they want to do in the privacy of a home.
>>
>>53000272
Despite you responding to old bait, because dumb fa/tg/uys are always ready to sperg about women, I do prefer a mixed group myself.
You are more likely to get better rp from an larger pool of personalities and individual creativity.
For example, I've yet to meet a guy who could really pull of a bitchy female, something I hate dealing with as a player, but enjoy as a GM because of how polarizing and drama inducing it can be.
>>
>>52993366
D&D players (They suffer mental retardation)
People who can't solve my litmus test to see if you're mentally retarded ("Is gurps hard?")
>>
>>53000431
What if you pass the litmus test but still like 2e AD&D?
>>
File: 1240393095655.jpg (77KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
1240393095655.jpg
77KB, 639x595px
>>52993366
I banned myself,
Since I don't have time to GM anymore.
>>
>>52993366
Woah, check those digits.

I once DM'ed a campaign of DSA (some German roleplaying system) and told one of my player's new GF to get the fuck out of my attic since she was an insufferable piece of shit. When arguing with her BF, I sperged and said: "either us or that whore", he never came back and blocked my number. He was a cool guy, too bad that he fell for that roastie. Didn't feel good, haven't DM'ed or roleplayed ever since, actually.
>>
>>52993954
People still fell for it though
>>
File: 1385560203069.gif (494KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1385560203069.gif
494KB, 500x283px
>>52996974
This post was mostly made in reference to media Kevins, where the name is usually a punchline, or belongs to a character who is a jerk.

But thank you, /tg/. I uh. I didn't expect this.
>>
>>53000816
>or belongs to a character who is a jerk.
>the ending of Ed, Edd, and Eddy's Big Picture Show where everyone congratulates Eddy, even Kevin
10/10 most emotional scene in telecine.
>>
>>52993630
I have to give credit where credit is due. Your b8 scored 11 replies as of me.
>>
>>52993764
The girl doesn't sound better than the guys here. If anyone sounds like they aren't a spaghetti pot it's the guy playing your transmutation wizard.
>>
>>52995975
Blading? Isn't that a wrestling term?
>>
>>53001321
I think blading here references cutting your wrists, not forehead.
>>
>>53001321
He clearly should have just had a Transit Tremble match with the Undertaker.
>>
>>53001321
Rollerblading you nutbars.
>>
File: gulag.jpg (29KB, 600x548px) Image search: [Google]
gulag.jpg
29KB, 600x548px
>>52997483
Shit, id be happy if I got kicked from your metagaming quagmire of idiocy
>>
>>53001893
It's really a badge of honor

>enter den of non-meme degenerates
>get thrown out for not being enough of a cow loving mangina
>feelsgood.man
>>
>>52997552
Are you sure he wasn't an orc irl
>>
>>53001969
The PC term is "of orcish descent"
>>
File: 4chan.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>52997631
>>
>>52997882
Was there a reason or was he just spergy?
>>
>>52997255
Real pushups or faggy ones with your knees touching the ground?
>>
File: Qel72vjr.png (206KB, 437x246px) Image search: [Google]
Qel72vjr.png
206KB, 437x246px
>>52997216
>me and artwhore friends have had fandomless characters for almost 10 years
>I introduce them to D&D
>one can't be bothered to learn the rules or even just her character
>learns slow as fuck when me and another try to teach her
>I've run an introductory/tutorial one-shot and she still doesn't get most things
>she still doesn't know how her fighter works
>meanwhile sorcerer grill gets hers because she's actually interested in learning
>or maybe because sorcerer isn't a weeb and this grill is.. idk anymore
>"i'll just role play and roll the dice and tell me what happens" attitude
>always has an excuse for not having learned the rules (too busy with college, etc)
>meanwhile keeps drawing "concept arts" of characters in the party, "our level 20 costumes!", more costumes
>fucking crafts a diorama of "our house" and asks everyone to design our own rooms

Yeah yeah, I know, I only have myself to blame for failing to foresee this, and for allowing it to happen.
She's a decent RPer otherwise; she does take her character seriously after all, contrast to the all-male weeb newbies from a LGS who barely took things seriously.
>>
>>52997691
>faberge ego
Got me with that one
>>
File: d8f.jpg (8KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
d8f.jpg
8KB, 200x250px
>>52995466
Hahah! Top lol! Best player ever by the sounds of it!
>>
>>52998658
The most successful black entertainer of the moment is a Kevin
>>
>>53002505
Fuck Kevin Hart and his fucking intros
His intros are longer than he is, fucking manlet nibber
>>
>>52997914
>>52997929
What the fuck do you want then, anons? If researchers and career psychologists can't convince you, what can?
>>
File: vargo varde.png (578KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
vargo varde.png
578KB, 762x464px
>>53002522
>nibber
hang the nibbers
gas the gikes
:DDDDDDD
>>
>>53000431
>calls d&d players retarded
>too stupid to read a 3.5 sentence post
>>
>>52993630
I think the problem isn't so much male players as much as it is EXPERIENCED players for me. People who have been playing RPGs for years are like 70% bad and 30% good, but new players are a coin flip.
>>
>>52993366
>LcD.LsD
Bad record of running games and then bailing on the first session, leaving one of the players to pick up GMing to avoid everyone's hard work getting thrown into the shitter.
>Sleeping Dragon
Basically the same thing only as a player, they both lurk here so I'm not afraid to give names to warn others.
>>
>>53002803
roll20fags I assume?
>>
File: dts.jpg (101KB, 1024x551px) Image search: [Google]
dts.jpg
101KB, 1024x551px
>>52997237
Sometimes not even that helps
>Game runs for years
>Suddenly internet girl is introduced
>Not even in the game, just introduced to the group for vidya or whatever
>Unsurprisingly player instantly falls for her
>Player tells everyone else not to go for her because he wants her himself
>Fuckingpathetic.jpg
>Whatever, it's not my problem. Don't really talk to the girl or give her much thought
>Girl suddenly wants my dick and starts talking about all the shit player has been doing to try to get with her
>Player finds out, game dies shortly after
I'm not sorry that literally doing nothing was what she was after. But I regret that it killed the game.
>>
>>53002939
Skypefags, found them on /tg/ but I have no idea if they still lurk here or not.
>>
File: the mystery of the unitinu.jpg (41KB, 408x500px) Image search: [Google]
the mystery of the unitinu.jpg
41KB, 408x500px
>>53002958
>>Player tells everyone else not to go for her because he wants her himself
We actually reached the point where beta is not enough of an insult. Time to bust out the gammas.
>>
>>53003053

Obviously, the only thing to do is to NTR him. Can you still call it that if he has never been with her, though?
>>
>>52994016
Your system is probably shit tho.
>>
>>53000291
This was my thoughts as well.
Only one guy had an issue with her. The rest of us took it as a lark, and laughed about it.

When 5 out of 6 are having fun, the odd man out is the issue. And the girl was a goof, but not really evil, or shitty. She just flashed her tits a lot. I think Mike was the only one who even wanted to fuck her, and he got shut down, THEN started bitching about her.

I stand by my decision. The girl is a pretty good RP'er now (and sorta better than the rest of us, at doing voices that are amusing), and has a better grasp of the rules than a couple of us. Makes clever IG decisions (actually better than her RL decisions).
She's not loldumb, and never has been. She just whips her tits out. Odd? sure. Game ruining? Nope. Amusing? Yep. Plus as a bonus, she doesn't bitch about everyone else.
>>
>>53002767
>People who have been playing RPGs for years are like 70% bad and 30% good, but new players are a coin flip.

That's not been my finding. People that have played for years are usually better to game with. IMO
New players, don't know the rules, or have weird expectations, like that everyone is going to be some oddball race, and magic shops are on every corner.
>>
>Having this guy found on roll20 by our master to test dark heresy something like 3 years ago
>We played all together with randomized characters, and the campain ended smoothly, having fun
>We decided to invite this guy to our main chat because he seems to be chilled
>He also got invited in other games we ran
AND THEN IT STARTED
>He started saying that he's a fascist and proud of it every single day, singing fascist songs.
>He was always poking fun at me for not having a job and not going out often, while he was a volunteer and always says that he doesn't like to go out and tries to avoid that every time he can (dude what)
>He's a proud lolicon, and when playing Vampire the Masquerade, he wanted to all cost play a Ventrue with a flock enterely composed of little girls dressed up as maids and forced the storyteller (that didn't know shit about this kind of things) to make them say "Welcome back goshuujin-sama", making everything a really cringey fantasy realm.
>he also was proud to masturbate at vanilla caption found on imagefap, he accessed the site with a proxy because he said it was illegal.

We just stopped inviting him and then he just stopped posting on his own and went away in a really awkward way.
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.