[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The mini boss gets a major boost and becomes the strongest villain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: perfect knockout.jpg (66KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
perfect knockout.jpg
66KB, 480x720px
>The mini boss gets a major boost and becomes the strongest villain
>>
>>52986207
Best system for power rangers RPG?
>>
File: robotnik.jpg (83KB, 650x406px)
robotnik.jpg
83KB, 650x406px
>the main villain keeps showing up as a miniboss
>>
>>52986244
That's Kamen Rider, you fucking casual.
>>
>>52986244
I'm working on a Power Rangers Villains game called Make My Monster Grow!
>>
>>52986315
That sounds cool as hell. Any details you want to tell.

And it's just dawning on me how sexual that sounds.
>>
>>52986361
So, the idea is that you are a bunch of entities, not necessarily evil, that are after the heroes for some reason.

The game works by having your characters try and fulfill a bunch of objectives, such as "Find the Stone of Abultama," or "Get the Red and Black rangers to go on a date." How difficult you want the objectives to be is determined by group consensus, but typically more difficult things, or things you want to focus more time on, get higher ratings. When you complete objectives, you get mana based off of the rating, which can then be processed by the Minion Master into Experience, either inefficiently through Minions, or more efficiently through Monsters.

The reason you don't have the objective "Kill the Power Rangers" right off the bat is because the game starts with the PR having major plot armor, and your true objective is a long game of destroying their will to fight through complex machinations and blitz tactics.

The six characters/classes are Sorceress, Minion Master, Brute, Infiltrator, Sixth Ranger, and Subverter, and until you get the Brute, they have to be completed in order. So once you have the Sorceress and Minion Master, you have to have the Brute, otherwise you are missing out on a significant area of play, but once you have those three, the 4th player can be any of the remaining 3.

Let me see, anything else?
Oh, the Abilities/Skills/Powers?
Are all based off of a list of powers that each character can take, which allow them to perform certain actions. The Sorceress gets Make My Monster Grow! for free, and is also a jack of all trades, the MM gets to make Minions and Monsters, as well as buff really well, and the Brute gets to have Stats right off the bat, which allows him to interact with the setting as a combatant without having to invest any further powers into it.
>>
File: Brain Slurping.jpg (97KB, 946x535px)
Brain Slurping.jpg
97KB, 946x535px
>The villains are victims of a disease that causes them to go insane out of a need to eat human protein and gain superhuman powers and bodies
>>
>>52986207
Reminder that Starscream failed.
>>
>>52986966
>Human protein
Oh boy
>>
File: Itassis.jpg (62KB, 640x480px)
Itassis.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>The monster begins questioning her role as a villain and eventually joins the heroes.
>>
File: shame.gif (831KB, 245x213px)
shame.gif
831KB, 245x213px
>>52986207
>the miniboss had some innocuous gimmick-of-the-week ability that should actually be super broken
>nobody picks up on that, or just dismisses it as beneath further concern after they get swatted out of the way
>even NPCs feel that way, further masking their mistake
>mfw

I'm sure there could be nothing world-changing about some stupid tyrannical snakeman spirit that can revive and inhabit the body of any scaled beast that falls when he's in the room! He can go be king of the kobolds forever, there's nothing that could give him access to literal godhood haha ok now back to business, the aspect of ouroboros the dragon god of time is going to kill us as soon as we show on the timestream, for a timeline split we haven't yet caused; let's go to the temporal temple where timeline fuckery is protected against, clean out the kobolds there AGAIN, drop the artifact that hides us from the timestream, kill the time god's aspect when it appears, and go back to the pub for a pint! Good plan everyone!
>>
File: Wasted Potential.jpg (236KB, 800x461px)
Wasted Potential.jpg
236KB, 800x461px
>The game has amazing aesthetic and design choices

>Everything inside is awful
>>
>>52987358
>The game only has like two to three likeable characters
>They are always in the background
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.