[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space marine Space marines confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Here they come.png (295KB, 708x374px) Image search: [Google]
Here they come.png
295KB, 708x374px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_wXCBDiLEA
>>
>>52986000
Oh great, more Space Marines+ that bring with them more Powerlevel shit, yaaaaay.
>>
>>52986170
A whole new level of powercreep will be reached, and exceeded. A whole new generation of spergs will be lured in and perma-virgined. A whole new line of bigger-means-better models will be released.
And instead of looking on in horror at this sickening repetition of history, the fans will throw buckets of money at it and scream rabidly for MOAR!!
Great time to be alive.
>>
>>52986303
>A whole new generation of spergs will be lured in and perma-virgined
I was into warhammer as a kid and managed to not only lose my virginity but have sex regularily even now.
They'll be fine.
If you're a virgin and playing warhammer warhammer for sure isnt the reason you're a virgin the same as wearing shoes isnt the reason.
>>
File: 1485387826010.jpg (206KB, 623x414px)
1485387826010.jpg
206KB, 623x414px
>>52986599
Sure thing, virgin!
>>
File: SovietFemMarine.jpg (249KB, 682x1024px)
SovietFemMarine.jpg
249KB, 682x1024px
>>52986000
Bow down to your new female overlords.
>>
File: 1492915859180.png (468KB, 540x432px)
1492915859180.png
468KB, 540x432px
THIS WAS FORESEEN

YOU DIDNT LISTEN
>>
>>52986000
so thunderwarriors mk2
>>
>>52986717
No, this is a more disingenuous lie:

They're probably going to buff up equivalent units in other factions, with this powercreep just being the fluff logic to do so. I'm sure 8th edition will be really balanced, give Chaos back their options, and make Ork Armies viable again.
>>
>>52986000
Guilliman creates a superior version of Space Marines. Some kind of...Ultra-Marines, as it were.
>>
>mfw games workshop announces plastic MK2 Space Marines instead of plastic Space Marines IN MK2
>>
>>52986840
I've always been on the side that you don't NEED female space marines, since we have SoBs and other alternatives, etc.

But at this point I'm actively rooting for female space marines just to hear the sweet sound of neckbeard shrieking, resonating up from all the basements of the world.
>>
File: huh.png (15KB, 210x260px)
huh.png
15KB, 210x260px
>>52986000
>Pronounced "ro-boot-eh"
All this time I thought it was pronounced "rob-out"
>>
>>52986000
FUCKING TRIPS

>REBIRTH

ASTRAL CLAWS
S
T
R
A
L
CLAWS
L
A
W
S
>>
>>52989504
I always pronounced it robe-way bcs I figured it was French and therefore would sound gay. I just checked a pronunciation website and it sounded like hro-boot. Curious.
>>
>>52989504
Duncan pronounces it that way in the painting guides.

Heard a few of the older guys say it as rob-oot as well, back when I worked events like a decade ago.
>>
They'll be what the Scions are to Imperial Guardsmen?
What about the Custodes? Weren't they starting to become more active in 40k? So now you have two armies of super supermen running around.
>>
>>rowbootey
>>not voiced by mark strong
INTO THE TRASH IT GOES
>>
>>52991810
>Hey Mark, wanna come in and voice this three minute teaser trailer?
>No... no, not for Space Marine II.
>No, it's just a voice-over for a slideshow teasing our next cod-
>*click*
>>
>>52986000

for what purpose
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.