[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/'s Mordheim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Mordheimcover.jpg (3MB, 3000x2040px) Image search: [Google]
Mordheimcover.jpg
3MB, 3000x2040px
/tg/, imagine this situation;

GW has come to you for help. They want to make a second version of Mordheim, completely improved. They have tasked you with creating the perfect version of a skirmish campaign-based game.

There are no conditions. You can take whatever you want from the old Mordheim, or whichever games you like. You can come up with stuff 100% new and original. You can make the turn structure as you want. The only thing you have to keep is the lore, Warhamer lore must remain intact.

What do you do? Do you keep the game's stats and rules? Do you change them up? Possibilities are endless
>>
>>
The Game is fine as it is if you use all the additional stuff (town cryer stuff,random encounters, empire in flames, etc.)

The only thing I would change are armor and its prices. It's way to expensive and have little effect on the game.
Something like "any kind of armor + equipped shield will grant you a +1 on the armor save, but you have a penalty of -1 to movement and/or initiative and/or weaponskill"

Alternating Activations in each turn phase could also be fun, like in frostgrave.

Until then, play the video game. It's fun.
Mmh, makes you think, the video game hast some nice mechanics,too...
>>
Keep the same rules, refluff in AoS
>>
>>52985467
if you want me to write you a game you should pay me...

If you don't like the games as they are there are enough houseruled version of it around and even other games with similar premise
>>
I'm working on a Mordheim heartbreaker right now, it's slow coming but I'm enjoying the process.

But as for remaking mordheim;
>Climbing can be performed at any time during your movement, with a successful I test.
>failing an I test for climbing doesn't end your turn
>all armours gives a 1 better bonus than current, down to a 2+
>rework costs
>bundle all town cryers, etc into one book
>expand campaign rules
>expand skill lists
>new scenarios
>wyrdstone on all missions, and has negative effect for gathering (shamelessly stolen)
>warband upkeep costs
>more injuries
>higher lethality, with the ability to save heroes with a cost
>alternating activations (either miniature by miniature or phase by phase)

That's just off the top of my head
>>
>>52987029
Hell no! AoS fluff is retarded as fuck
>>
>>52987833
>falling for the bait
Even if they weren't memeing, the idea of mordheim is so foreign from the style of AoS it'd stick out like a sore thumb
>>
>>52985467

Images of an AoS skirmish have been sighted.
>>
>>52987908
Yeah, AoS skirmish has been confirmed on the coattails of their Necromunda reboot. I think you might've spoken too soon.
>>
>add in ultramarines
There fixed
>>
>>52987908

Except it wouldn't. There is nothing in AoS that would stick out about going into an abandoned city or one that was formerly abandoned and is that infested with all types of shit in order to obtain warpstone.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.