[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you hate Ultramarines?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: marine banshee ass1.png (2MB, 1409x2000px) Image search: [Google]
marine banshee ass1.png
2MB, 1409x2000px
Do you hate Ultramarines?
>>
>>52982893
Only if they don't share the hot Eldar ass.
>>
File: ultra-marines-legion.jpg (106KB, 749x328px) Image search: [Google]
ultra-marines-legion.jpg
106KB, 749x328px
Not really but when they are in large groups they are a bit of an eye sore.
>>
>>52983189
Ugh, looks like one of those weird lichens or molds that's brightly colored and will give you a rash when you touch it.
>>
>>52982893
No, but I do hate their aelfdari-worshipping leader.
>>
DEEPSTRIKED
>>
File: IMG_3803.jpg (578KB, 1600x1009px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3803.jpg
578KB, 1600x1009px
>>52983189
They could use more white or red. 2ed scheme with red bolters is best.
>>
>>52983335
The out of scale tanks really trigger my autism
>>
>>52983344
If they were in scale it would be hassle to lug around tables and FLGS.
>>
File: 1439990093934.png (225KB, 825x667px) Image search: [Google]
1439990093934.png
225KB, 825x667px
>>52982893
Favorite chapter really.
>>
Never done a loyalist army in all my 20+ years of playing. Think with 8th I might have a dabble at an Ultramarines army. 3 squads, some devs, assault marines.... see what I can do. Red bolters sounds cool like anon suggests
>>
>>52983362
Make them so you can take them apart
>>
>>52983377
If you wanted "to scale" models, you should have supported Epic when it was still a thing.
>>
>>52983412
It's my company, I can do whatever I want.
>>
>>52983412
Epic is back through Forge World. It also has new 8mm scale.
>>
I like them but I hate their fans.

On a modeling standpoint though, I'd take one or two of them/their main successors as part of a DW killteam, but fuck having a whole army of them.
>>
>>52983442

when? sounds dope
>>
>>52985022
http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2017/02/adeptus-titanicus-first-look.html
http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2017/01/adeptus-titanicus-2017.html
The scale will be 8mm – They decided on this scale after 3D printing a Marine, Dread, Leman Russ, Warlord and a Mastodon in three different scales. 8mm was deemed the best as you could see the details to the point of telling different armour marks apart but didn’t make the Titans too big.
8mm will make a Warlord around 6″ tall (that’s what it looked like why Andy Hoare put his hands apart, don’t blame me if the final model is smaller or larger…). The models will be produced in resin by Forge World. Typical force may be in the region of two Warlords, two Reavers and two-three Warhounds.
More Titan variants are possible. Down the road infantry and tanks are to be introduced. Other forces are also possible, this includes Xenos which can be introduced in a themed expansion, e.g. Adeptus Titanicus: Armageddon to bring in the Orks.Currently the Titans are being 3D modelled by Chris Drew, the Warlord has been done as the 40k version was originally 3D modelled so it was a case of just scaling things down and getting it to work as a model which can be manufactured.

We may, may, get to see something at the Forge World Open Day…(may, depending on Tony Cottrell)
>>
>>52985108

niiiiiiiiice. Thanks anon. I'll be on this like a tramp on chips.
>>
>>52982893
I don't really hate them, but I do find them exceptionally boring and underwhelming. The Greko-Romans in Space thing has been done to death. I'm much more interested in chapters like the Iron Hands, or Imperial Fists, or the White Scars and would rather they get more screen time.
>>
>>52982893
>marine banshee ass1.png
Where are banshee ass2 and beyond
>>
File: C9O3Z1jXYAAOxWG.jpg (23KB, 294x380px) Image search: [Google]
C9O3Z1jXYAAOxWG.jpg
23KB, 294x380px
>>52986766

Pretty much this. Their color scheme is pretty meh too, something like pic related would be a lot better as an example IMO.
>>
>>52982893
I'm indifferent to them.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.