[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1471: Tears in the Rain Edition Part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 498
Thread images: 80

>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52963687
>>
Would anyone from SAO make a good companion?
>>
Not going to stop shitposting you know. Record won't stop trying to get it on the drive, people won't stop trying to get him to not.
>>
Last thread's drama.

Stays.

In last thread.

That is all.
>>
>>52976059
That's nice, but it's entirely possible for that to happen with no shitposting.
>>
Has anyone started working on an actual Bayonetta jump yet?
>>
>>52976070
Unless one side just puts out blanket accusations that everyone not agreeing with them is a shit poster.
>>
>>52976059
Or SB can use their own fucking drive for once and we can avoid all of this god damn nonsense.

>>52976074
GROW SOME BALLS AND DO IT YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER TWATWAFFLE.
>>
File: 1488145236473.jpg (79KB, 723x487px) Image search: [Google]
1488145236473.jpg
79KB, 723x487px
I bet 300 CP on this thread getting deleted too.
>>
>>52975851
>Chaos Theory
Yeah I think it's more based off the books.

Essentially, Malcolm predicted that the despite all the security measures in place at the park, despite the controls to prevent the dinos breeding, they would break out both from their habitats and also from the island, and they would begin breeding in the wild, and that recovering the system (ie: restoring order to the park) would be impossible (in the book, a breeding population of dinosaurs does escape the island).
This was before he'd even visited the park. All his predictions ended up being proved as true, even if he couldn't predict exactly what would happen and when.
>>
>>52976059
Leave it until he reposts it. All you're doing is annoying people at this point.
>>
The Seed of Darkness (600 Discount Unknown Amnesiac, Cannot be taken with The Seed of
Light)- Your memories flood back, and you recall the real reason for your strange abilities. Thse are not evolutions, but awakenings of your old nature. You were not born, but created by the hand of the Overlord of Darkness as the El of Shadow. Your purpose and your powers are among the highest of your kin, as you had a special role to play in the plans of the Overlord. The Evolution of Humanity was a mistake, and while your brothers seek out to slaughter the mutants who would have the hubris to grow beyond the Overlord of Darkness’ design(and are taboo’ed on pain of death to ever spill the blood of a normal human), you are charged with a higher calling.

As a Lord your form is that of humanoid beast ,hailing from one of many animal kingdoms with their own blessings from your creator. You are also granted a ceremonial weapon that can
withstand multiple point-blank bombings, the sort of weapon that you would not see out of place in a museum exhibit on tribal warfare.
As the El of Shadow, you have strength beyond most Lords within your family line and an ability unique to yourself: Extinguishing the Light. This attack may only be used with the
ceremonial weapon granted by this perk, but you may charge this weapon with the power of
darkness and inject it into the unfortunate victim, though you must break skin in order to truly guarantee the power’s effect. The Light of Evolution will be excised from them forever more, robbing them of the gifts of their birth and locking them in that state. They will be unable to change, evolve, or grow in any way...unchanging and stunted forever. Even their children will be cursed with this, as they too will not be able to grow stronger or more intelligent than their birth dictates.

Would it be okay to say that I can use real eater to reverse the effect of this ability? to kickstart evolution and change (physical or emotional)
>>
You know, when you delete the threads, all you do is validate him, right? You're showing that he's bothering you enough to nuke a whole community, and he gets off on that.
>>
>>52976091
Why was the last thread deleted?
>>
>>52976083
>use their own drive
as if. They're all so stupid that they need to use this one despite never using this community and having their own drive.
>>
>>52976059
Oh Jesus, can you just stop limit wanker anon? You've got all the same complaints as you had about Majikoi.

>Waaaah this isn't canon
>This is too strong BAAAAAAAW!
>REEEEE I'm going to ignore the fact that identical perks already exist

It's sad that you can't even think of something new to shitpost about while you try to keep new content off the drive and get rid of good jump makers.

>>52976098
Why should he need to repost it? The thread accepted it. It should go on the drive.
>>
File: 1303276889305.jpg (47KB, 299x403px) Image search: [Google]
1303276889305.jpg
47KB, 299x403px
>>52976074
I dunno. Have you?
>>
>>52976119
It's sad that you're confusing those two when the actual guy who attacked Val for Majikoi was supporting that perk.

Don't speak for the thread shit poster.
>>
I'm gonna need a dinner reservation for twelve.

Maybe more. How many unique posters actually took part in that shitshow.
>>
>>52976059
YOU'RE LITERALLY ADMITTING TO SHITPOSTING AT THIS POINT
FUCK OFF
>>
>>52976129
Any attempt would get shouted down by your legions of supporters, you'd do nothing to stop them and then later claim it was their fault for listening to the entire thread telling them no.
>>
>>52976055
No. They're all garbage people. At least if you go to the Abridged version of the universe they're honest about it.

Maybe the girl who runs the forge. If you're really desperate.
>>
>>52976102
God dammit I hate Real Eater so much.

Just go to EVO and pick up the Science of Evolution perk, or that other perk from there that lets you use evolution energy to change your surrounding.
>>
File: 1475799465815.jpg (75KB, 480x533px) Image search: [Google]
1475799465815.jpg
75KB, 480x533px
Well if you're still there Record it might be for the best to hold off.
Maybe try again later, maybe not. Depends on how passionate you're feeling about it.

The last edition ended up getting uploaded anyways so if it's just about those perks I don't think anyone would mind if your newest version was for SB folks while /jc/ has the other one. It's not like anything stops someone from using whichever version they prefer anyways.
>>
>>52976136
SHITPOSTING IS MY RIGHT AS A FREE CITIZEN OF THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
>>
>>52976136
....are you stupid? I was saying that deleting threads wasn't going to stop idiots from shit posting because neither side showed any intention of giving up.
>>
>>52976136
I'd call autism, but in threads like these it's basically a given.
>>
>>52976146
Thanks
>>
>>52976146
>God dammit I hate Real Eater so much.
Why tho?
>>
>>52976149
Won't happen.

SB has this complex about the 4chan drive being "official" while their own drive is for "rejects."

You couldn't convince them to use their own drive even if Brutus just nuked the current one and deleted everything.
>>
>>52976142
Why don't you just make it then post it on SB, Reedit, or your own drive and give a link to anyone who wants it?
>>
>>52976108
I didn't make this thread, so I can't delete this one. Stew in your own shit for all I care, it doesn't matter to me anymore.
>>
>>52976182
How can that entire community be so mind bogglingly retarded
>>
>>52976149
>Well if you're still there Record it might be for the best to hold off.

Oh I'm still watching the trainwreck, don't worry.
>>
>>52976199
Why does SB do the thing >>52976182 has.

It seems like it'd be far easier to just maintain two separate communities.
>>
>he's enjoying the misery he caused
Can we just bar anything he makes?
>>
>>52976144
But then they're all borderline psychopaths.
>>
>>52976149
I don't think you're going to be able to convince Record not to put it on the drive. He's probably one of the people convinced that a jump needs to be on the drive in order to be valid. Most people over on SB have that mindset, and Record is notorious for being impossible to negotiate with over anything.

In retrospect him telling people to fuck off doesn't make that look any better.
>>
File: 1474684051912.png (65KB, 1461x875px) Image search: [Google]
1474684051912.png
65KB, 1461x875px
>>52976091
Gimme that CP anon. It's been 10 minutes so it's too late to delete the thread now.
>>
>>52976199
Keep those perks in. There's been so much obnoxious shitposting about it that I don't even care if they have a point about it, they deserve to be dismissed out of spite.
>>
File: ScarletEmpress.jpg (108KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
ScarletEmpress.jpg
108KB, 800x640px
Jump # 65 Exalted – Dragon Blooded
Aspect: Wood
Starting Location: Rathless (wonderful)
Background: Outcaste
Perks:
*Hardened Traveler (0)
*Exalted Beauty (400)
*Artificer (400)
Equipment: (+200)
*The Quills of Sextes Jylis (600)
Drawback:
*Found Egg (+ 200)

Charms
First performance excellence
Talent Improvisation
Dance of flashing swords
Blossom hides thorns
Invisible Street Performance
Vibrating String Defense
Three string sword Prana

(Wow… yeah I am still learning the system so I am sure I got stuff wrong but hopefully It’s at least entertainingly wrong)

Well this jump certainly started interesting. I found myself in a hellish jungle where EVERYTHING was trying to kill me. The joke was on them though, this being creation that was pretty much par for the course. I wasn’t locked in there with them, they were locked in there with me!

So I fought demon, dragon lord, ghouls and captured treasure a plenty; sadly this wasn’t so much out of greed as I didn’t want to go back and deal with dragonborn society. I didn’t relish the idea of being adopted so I could be forced to marry and then have a kid every 12 years. I found the monsters much more pleasurable company.

After a while we managed to carve out a small section of the city that was “ours” or at least we could hold for a little while. We also managed to ally with a dragon king (it was bored and I was somewhat amusing to it). I sang songs for It and told stories much to it’s delight. We also helped ward it’s territory against the ghouls and helped it out against the other dragon kings. In exchange it offered us some protection and secrets.

We also had to fight off our fair share of scavengers. I reason with those who I could. I beat up and tossed in to a one way teleportation circle those we could not.

While we did venture to civilization from time to time we really stuck around Rathess trying to fix it up. I really think I am getting the hang of Creation now.
>>
>>52976207
Because it's a matter of posterity. They recognize that this drive is the more populated one, so if they make a jump that goes on this drive, there's a higher chance that people will see it and acknowledge their efforts.
>>
What are some good fantasy jumps with prominent horror elements?
>>
File: 1241794111730.jpg (56KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1241794111730.jpg
56KB, 1024x576px
>>52976142
And I already said that if the other attempt was better, that I would approve it. What people will support is a good product. But for all this shitposting, no one has even bothered to try. It's all just baiting and whining and claiming it's not an actual jump.

I've been encouraging them and there's still nothing. Get your game together and show me how it's done.
>>
>>52976243
So they make things for popularity. That truly is pathetic.
>>
>>52976170
Two main reasons:
It inspires serious OTB in a jump that I already have issues with.

The bigger one is that people use it as an all-purpose tool for lazy combos. Like, combos are good, but it annoys me when such a huge percentage of combos are "I use Real-Eater with this perk that kind of-sorta looks like what I want if I squint." It's not creative or clever at all.

This one is kind of getting too bitchy, but it annoys me that they feel the need to ask. That says to me that they know on some level that there's a degree of scummyness, but they want validation to convince themselves that it's not THAT bad.
>>
>>52976068
Three threads. They brought it up in the last threads, and it's gotten the last two deleted over it.
>>
>>52976214
Yeah, but at least they're interesting and honest about it.
>>
>>52976252
Ravenloft.
>>
>>52976142

You do realize that they cannot actually stop you from doing it?

As much as we might want to choke the life out of your disgusting pre-corpse, the chosen few of us with the power to reach through the internet with fists of raw thunderbolts have sworn to never use that power in anger.

And, of course, even though you're just a whiny little shit with no ability to be productive... you haven't been shouted down yet. If that isn't proof of your freedom to make a replacement jump, nothing is.
>>
>>52976257
A lot of people make jumps for popularity. If you tell the jumpmakers that no one except them would use their jumps, a lot of them probably wouldn't make the jumps.
>>
>>52976243
Who gives a twopenny fuck about posterity in an imagination-make-believe-dice-rolling-point-spending-power-fantasy-CYOA.

WHO.
>>
>>52976097
That makes a bit more sense. Otherwise it would be like 'life uh, life finds a way'
>>
>>52976252
Well I think Innistrad was good, I also liked Ravenloft but I might be a little biased.
>>
>>52976268
>The bigger one is that people use it as an all-purpose tool for lazy combos.
So like taking Pulling Powers Out Her Ass and No Ceilings?
>>
>>52976268
You bitch about everything though, so it's what people expect, and they don't care anyway. We all know it's the same person because you're the only person who says 'OTB' in these threads. From this point on, I'm going to call you 'BitchAnon'.
>>
>>52976272
How do I fit Kirito and his yandere into one companion slot?
>>
>>52976294
For a lot of people, this is about the most they'll get out of life as far as they can see. They're not going to get recognition for anything IRL, they're not going to get rich or become successful. If they have nothing else, fake posterity feels more reassuring than facing the reality that they could die on the spot and it could be a net positive for the world.
>>
>>52976275
>>52976304
Well, I don't mean "good" as in quality, I meant "good" as in fitting. Like the Berserk jump, which I feel meets one of those qualifiers but not the other.
>>
>>52976252
Fantasy jumps in general are pretty scary, if you think about it.

I mean, indoor plumbing wasn't yet widespread, and there are loincloth-wearing barbarians running around everywhere.
>>
>>52976322
>Samefagging to set up a response to himself to keep last thread's drama going.
>>
>>52976294
SUCH A LUST FOR FAME
>>
>>52976268
But it requires you to go to Medaka Box and even worse, take the Minus drawback. Also, it's hardly the perk's fault that people use it incorrectly.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-29-19-25-36_1.jpg (276KB, 1080x1631px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-29-19-25-36_1.jpg
276KB, 1080x1631px
Anyone still reading God of Highschool?

Anyone planning to punch Mubong in his stupid face?
>>
>>52976332
One of those Companion options from Darkstalkers? Shrink them down and cram both of them into one Pod?

I'm not sure why more people haven't thought of simply shrinking people to fit more of them into a Pod.
>>
>>52976347
This mother fucker is determined to keep shitposting. It's evident from the fact that he's brought it up in the last two threads that were made and did it again in this one after those were deleted. Don't respond to him, he's a troll.
>>
Rolled 413 (1d816)

Rollin' for jump topic.
>>
>>52976382
A troll?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gvYfRiJQIX8
>>
>>52976425
Jump topic: Voldemort.

What should he have done with his horcruxes instead of what he DID do?
>>
>>52976425
Nobody cares.

It's too late to salvage this shit-heap.
>>
>>52976449
Shove them in his asshole.
>>
>>52976425
Kamen Rider Heisei Part 7 - Den-O & Kiva.

Not going to be much help starting the topic off though. Haven't watched either of those. I've stuck mainly to Neo-Heisei.
>>
>>52976473
Well aren't you a bloody ray of sunshine.
>>
>>52976449
Send at least one into space.
Maybe on the moon or something.
>>
>>52976475
Another OTB piece of shit.
>>
>>52976460
This thread is guaranteed to be terrible no matter what. No one is allowed to improve it either.
>>
What would I need to kill the chaos gods?
>>
>>52976486
Now you're just parroting terms you know make people mad.
I bet you haven't even read that jump.
>>
>>52976486
How so? Be specific now. At least shitpost with a little grace and dignity.
>>
>>52976486
Hello BitchAnon.

>>52976491
Creative Mode.
>>
>>52976449

Well, he... didn't really do a bad job with them.

Sure, Dumbledore and Harry figured them out, eventually. But it took deep insight into him, and crippled the most powerful wizard in the world in the process.

He should have just been a bit more subtle in his general scheming.

Though I guess putting a nastier array of curses on them wouldn't have hurt.
>>
>>52976199
Frankly I'm of the opinion you should get blacklisted like SJ Chan. You repeatedly and unrepentantly put stupid options in your jumps and then ignore any requests to remove them.

That said, I'm also of the opinion this current Gauntlet should get in to spite the guy with no sense of propriety or willingness to keep past drama in a past thread. At this point he's achieved about as much as Anti-Red did, in that in his rabid hatred he's provided a great advantage to the other side because they can just point to him and say "fuck that guy" to have a reasonable and valid argument.
>>
>>52976491
You can one-shot them with Well of Souls from Hellgate London.
>>
I'm a little confused about something. Are we supposed to be taking the role of the MC in Mystery Dungeon.
>>
>>52976324
>Tries to set up a boogieman

>>52976486
>Samefags

>>52976510
>Samefags to get mad at his samefagging
>>
>>52976491
Hellgate london has a perk that can "kill" them.
They'd just immediately reform, but if you just want the bragging rights that's how to do it.
Always an Ending would let it stick without killing literally everything else with a soul as well, but I wouldn't try a different permakilling perk without 7 proxies.
>>
>>52976302
Yeah the novel goes a fair bit more into chaos theory than the movie does - explanations of maths don't usually make for good cinema.

>>52976449
He should have done what Harry feared at first - make one of them out of worthless junk and toss it in a landfill somewhere, never to be found again. The one in Hogwarts was just stupid.
>>
>>52976530
I dunno meng, Record has some mighty big names on his side. The Majikoi shitposter expressed his support for Record already. May not be as unequal of a match as we think. How many rounds you think they'll go for?
>>
>>52976530
>I'm also of the opinion this current Gauntlet should get in to spite the guy with no sense of propriety or willingness to keep past drama in a past thread.
He says as he brings up past drama again while pushing to get the jump accepted.
>>
>>52976530
>Frankly I'm of the opinion you should get blacklisted like SJ Chan.
Nice one, but how about you fuck off.
>>
>>52976543
Yes. No. Maybe?
It's unclear and Quicksilver doesn't seem to care one way or the other.
Pick whichever is best for you.
>>
>>52976557
To be fair, he made the one in Hogwarts when he was a child.
>>
>>52976559
>Implying it even matters what side shitposters are on
You can't seriously think any shitposter supports anything legitimately. All shitposters care about is destroying jumpchain, none of them actually want anything but for people to get angry at them and whatever they're shitposting about.
>>
>>52976491
Well the spear of destiny from DC Occult should do the job itself but surviving long enough is going to take lots of Anti-mind raping perks, Anti-Psychic Perks. Anti Reality Warping Perks. Also Probably loads of toughness, an Insane amount of fighting perks to get through the hordes of Daemons. You are probably going to want a few luck and regeneration perks as well. I am sure there is more that your going to need but that's a good start.
>>
>>52976364
Yeah, I just saw that today. Kind of a frustrating chapter. Punching people in the face is definitely going to be on the plan for that jump.
>>
>>52976364
y
>>
>>52976561
Entire fucking thread was already derailed by this crap. One more post isn't as much of a problem when it's already in free for all shitposting on both sides again.
>>
>>52976449
Random knick-knacks he should have shipped over the world
As opposed to objects important to him, put in locations important to him.
>>
>It's been almost 100 posts in 30 minutes
This is not okay.
>>
Record is an asshole, and there are genuinely autistic people arguing for and against, but the shitposter is obviously posting on both sides.

The shitposters do not actually care about what is being discussed.
>>
>>52976644
Would you prefer if we Rolled to Seduce instead
>>
>>52976593
At this point it's the people who have blown this out of proportion, when the issue isn't that complicated at all.

If you like Record, like his style of jumpmaking, and want him to make more jumps, then support him. If you don't, then ignore him. He's already made it clear that he's a part of this community when he feels like it. Just shouting at him probably won't make him go away.
>>
File: 1477456889954.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1477456889954.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>52976644
What do you want me to do about it?
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>52976657
The time has come!
>>
Jump-chan is going on a diet. How do we help her meet her fitness goals?
>>
>>52976575
Well, I can work with that. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>52976667
>part of this community
No, that's the problem. He's not. Once he gets what he wants, he'll leave and never have to deal with any consequences. He can start as much shit as he wants and never deal with any of it because he has no intention of staying past getting his work onto the drive.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>52976657
>>
>>52976667
>Almost a mega Satan
>>
>>52976671
I want people to stop biting the bait.
I want shitposters to be reported and their posts hidden.
I want people to talk about things that aren't meaningless drama.
>>
Daily reminder that the perk in the K-On jump that lets you choose where your fat goes is a blatant trap option.

If anyone figures out that you can eat all you want and have it go straight to your boobs, they will literally try to murder you.
>>
File: 116513515.jpg (88KB, 392x360px) Image search: [Google]
116513515.jpg
88KB, 392x360px
>>52976733
>not just putting it all in your forehead
How can you expect to compete with this otherwise?
>>
>>52976733
That really is the most broken perk in the chain.
>>
>>52976762
I like to call this the Melon, after the organ that exists in cetacean foreheads that help create their deep, resonant calls.
>>
>>52976687
I don't think you're ever going reach a consensus on that, or else this matter would have been concluded quickly by telling Record to take his jump and take it back to SB, no consideration required.

If the thread is happy to accept his work, then he's a part of the community, even if his presence is nearly nonexistent. Otherwise you're just going to keep arguing, the jump will stay on the drive as is, and nothing changes at the end of the day except Record gets to have a little giggle over how he made a jump that set 4chan off.
>>
>>52976733
>Not letting it go to your ass and thighs and being deliciously thicc

baka
>>
File: Malfeas.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
Rolled 3 (1d8)

Fuck-it. I'm bored. More Stalwart D. Tiger.

Last Time on Tiger's Adventures: Tiger went to Practical Guide to Evil, and his Companions despaired as Tiger got the chance go go full Evil Overlord. Though he ended up being more "neutral" than Evil, despite still being over the top as hell.

1.Dragonlance
2.Gemcraft
3.Hamtaro
4.Jojo
5.Monster Hunter
6.Gargoyles
7.Peter Pan
8.Mario

Gonna need a replacement.
>>
File: too thicc.webm (2MB, 1292x720px) Image search: [Google]
too thicc.webm
2MB, 1292x720px
>>52976817
are you sure that's a good idea?
>>
>>52976822
He should hook up with Archie F.L. Tiger.
>>
>>52976822
>Hamtaro
Oh jesus christ, why?
>>
>>52976822
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CBzd8KrKLo
>>
>>52976815
>the jump will stay on the drive as is
It's not on the drive yet.
>>
>>52976822
Rosario + Vampire or Person of Interest if you have been there already.
>>
>>52976856
>Rosario + Vampire
Solid jump of a decent property. I concur.
>>
File: Extra Thicc.png (256KB, 333x750px) Image search: [Google]
Extra Thicc.png
256KB, 333x750px
>>52976829
>>
File: 1372361183590.gif (371KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
1372361183590.gif
371KB, 200x113px
>>52976733
Jokes on you it's all going straight to my ass.
>>
>>52976822
>Unobservant jumper takes Owner and goes the whole jump without learning what the hams are doing
Has this happened to anyone?
>>
>>52976856
What all jumps have you generated, Mr. Loft?
>>
>>52976829
WHAT THE CHRIST

DELET THIS
>>
>>52976856
....Accepted, god damn it.

>>52976884
>Implying Amaterasu isn't gonna force Tiger to go Ham.
Remember, she's taken the controls of his choices before, and the Benefactor lets her do it.
>>
From Princess Bride:
>Maximum +600CP before Origin bonuses

So does this pretty much mean that the drawback cap is raised to 900 CP, but only for taking all the drawbacks of your origin?
>>
>>52976678
She eats only souls and drinks only tears.

>>52976923
Yep.
>>
>>52976854
My bad, I thought it was already accepted. All the Final Fantasy jumps look the same to me.

How hard can it be to tell Record to take his jump and go back to SB?
>>
>>52976888
lol I guess you caught I was suggesting my own jumps. Well I did the Ravenloft, Rosario+Vampire, Person of Interest, and Generic Fighting Game jumps.
>>
>>52976941
>How hard can it be to tell Record to take his jump and go back to SB?
You're the only one who doesn't want it here.

You go back to SB instead.
>>
>>52976941
About as difficult to tell you to fuck off because you hate content so much you'll shitpost all fucking day to deprive us of it.
>>
>>52976941
Very hard. See >>52976182
>>
File: Honeydew.gif (6MB, 320x296px) Image search: [Google]
Honeydew.gif
6MB, 320x296px
Here’s one for you: I need perks for gardening and breeding. See, I’m a fan of fruit, peaches and melons mainly, so I thought I’d put the work in to get gud at selective breeding of plants. So if you know of any good perks, magic or mundane, that’d help my fruit related endeavors I’d appreciate it if you could let me know.
>>
>>52976952
>>52976963
>>52976966
There you go. Jump accepted. Not that hard at all.
>>
File: despair.jpg (144KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
144KB, 623x414px
>>52976732
>>
>>52976951
Oh neat, I've done a build for all your jumps this chain.

I'm making a jumpmaker bingo card for my chains, and I can now mark your name off. It's row I, fourth square down.
>>
>>52976977
>Breeding
Fallout has a perk for that.
>>
>>52976829
How does someone even get thicc like that without blowing up like a fullbody baloon?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>52976928
>She eats only souls and drinks only tears.
Nah, you have to suffer for drawbacks because you're burning a hole into her stash. That's why drawback caps aren't always equal.
>>
>>52976977
Receptive Doves, you can just stick your dick like you obviously want to into a cactus and it'll get pregnant.
>>
>>52977010
The other kind of cactus juice.
>>
>>52976989
Stop using my posts to support your dumb bullshit.
>>
>>52976977
Harvest Moon is obvious, and Cave Story has some good stuff for it as a Mimiga. I think Thief has some good stuff for magic plants, but I'm not certain it applies to breeding because I've forgotten what exactly it does.
>>
>>52976997
Diet and exercise
>>
>>52976997
Bad genes.
>>
File: Funny.jpg (41KB, 386x400px) Image search: [Google]
Funny.jpg
41KB, 386x400px
>>52976822
Hamtaro- Oh what the hell is this "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" STOP LAUGHING AMMY!
0/1500
Own-"Hamham"- WHY ARE YOU LETTING AMMY CHOOSE FOR ME DAMN IT!?
Free Peka Peka! Peka Peka!- "Cute!" "Let me pick him up!" "Pfft" Ammy, right now, I loath you.
Free Always Excited For An Adventure
Discount You Got Out Of Your Cage? Again?
Discount This Calls For Ham Ham Power!
Den Digger
When We Work Together, It's Much Better- "Wait what!" HAHAHAHAHAHA! IF I MUST SUFFER SO WILL YOU RAVEN!
Free Infinite Sunflower Seeds
Discount Hamham Clubhouse

MAXIUMUM HAMHAM+0- DAMN IT AMMY! "HAHAHAHAH"
Just Plain Unlucky+200
Maybe She Had An Eyelash In Her Eye Or Something+200
Curious+100

>Pic Related:A close approximation to Tiger's feelings during these 10 long years.
>>
>>52976997
Lift weights that don't look like the came out of a store named Just 4 Girlz!. Focus on core and lower body, do minimal cardio, and eat right.

Legs and ass are very receptive to weightlifting
>>
>>52976977
There's a warehouse attachment in God of War which would be fantastic for this.
>>
File: Jumpers 3.jpg (94KB, 562x290px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers 3.jpg
94KB, 562x290px
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>52977083
1.Dragonlance
2.Gemcraft
3.Rosario Vampire
4.Jojo
5.Monster Hunter
6.Gargoyles
7.Peter Pan
8.Mario

After that....madness, I think Tiger needs to go elsewhere. Though I do need another replacement.

No Whammies, No Whammies, No Whammies.
>>
>>52976977
The Rolling Fields from Fire Emblem Tellius is a warehouse extension where you can grow literally anything without needing to account for anything special like soil conditions or temperature. Just water the plants like normal.
>>
File: Confusion.webm (3MB, 460x814px) Image search: [Google]
Confusion.webm
3MB, 460x814px
>>52977128
Are. You. Fucking. Kidding.
>>
>>52977010
Technically you don't have to put your dick in it. It works on weird myth rules where things get pregnant without normal sexual intercourse and you can get things like giving birth to someone by cumming on an ocean of you choose to. Aphrodite style.
>>
File: 1472199175409.jpg (25KB, 283x310px) Image search: [Google]
1472199175409.jpg
25KB, 283x310px
>>52976977
-Soil Brain (Banjo-Kazooie)
-Keeper of the Garden (Cave Story)
-Aura of Cultivation (Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles)
-Extraction Efficiency/Rapid Growth (Final Fantasy XIV)
-Viera Idol (Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings)
-Herb Garden/Fertilized Fields (Atelier: Arland Trilogy)
-Blessing of the Land (Sindain) (Dark Cloud 2)
-Lafreisca Seed/Royal Flower Garden (Dark Cloud 2)
-Fruitful Bounty (Actraiser)
-Gardener (Mad Max)
-Green Thumb/Voice of the Forest/Nature Spirits/Growth Accelerant (Origin: Spirits of the Past)
-Worldsinger (Warhammer 40k: Eldar)
-Ling Breeding/Ling Infusion (World of Cultivation)
-SEEDS Technician (Trigun)
-Day's Work/Green Farmer (Space Station 13)
-Orcus stuff (Double Cross)
-Pretty much everything in E.V.O.
-Drop-In's stuff for Kamen Rider Gaim
-Also everything in Harvest Moon
-Anno 2070 has plenty of stuff

Those places also have awesome items.

I'm sure there's more, but that's off the top of my head.
>>
>>52976475
An interesting one. Annoyed that it just went with no time travel instead of no time travel in settings without pre existing time travel, but that's more a taste thing. Does have some issues in that the Kiva origins are a bit less unique in terms of perks than the Den-O and Drop In ones. Though going full Den-O can be utterly amazing for a companion focused jumper.

Also worth noting that the Den-O side at least isn't as hazardous as some might assume despite the biweekly time travel. Instead of resolving more normally an Imagin's attacks on the past effectively get mirrored to the time they left instead of being truly retroactive as far as I can tell. Still a bit risky, but in a "suddenly this building collapsed or vanished" kind of way instead of ceasing to exist with no way to dodge.

All in all a fun stopping point with some very nice purchases. Enough variety to cater to most people, assuming they're willing to put up with the standards of Kamen Rider as a setting.
>>
>>52977152
Hey did you see >>52971558
>>
>>52977239
No I did not. You aren't limited to one part of your parents domain but you probably wouldn't have all of them if they have a lot and they won't be as strong as your parents.
>>
>>52977128
Heist.
>>
>>52977313
Accepted
>>
>>52976733
There is a K-On jump? I seem to be unable to locate it.
>>
>>52977279
But just general weather manipulation for Zeus' kid would be fine?
>>
>>52977386
https://i.4cdn.org/tg/1493430041680.pdf
>>
>>52977128
Rosario + Vampire- What the hell is this. "Oh god, it's like Beast Boy's cartoons"
0/1600
Normal Student
Youko
Free Bluff
Discount Attractive
Discount The Power of Friendship
Discount Not Quite Dead
Tough
Classmate- "Fine, I'll make sure nothing untoward happens with you" ....! "No need to be rude"
Harem Protagonist- ???? *hidden laughter*
Free School Uniform
Free Bite-sized monster dictionary

Anti-Thesis+300- BRING IT ON!
Mute+200- .... "Wow, you can almost feel the anger coming from him" "Bark!"
Reputation+100- ....!
>>
File: 1470744671944.jpg (141KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
1470744671944.jpg
141KB, 1024x575px
Restarted Chain
Jump 28: Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen

"I choose to serve the People's Rebellion."
>Really the only choice, given the insistence of the Warmonger Coordinator that we be involved somehow.

"I choose the past of a General, leader of men and visionary of the future."
>The words taste like ashes. But I need the tactical knowledge. I was never a strategist. That was Lina.

"I choose the path of the Magi. I wish to build the Army, follow the Holy Word, and hunt the Shadows." (400 CP)
>A knife to send a message, a smite to banish the evil, and Golems to stand on the front line. I had other powers, but knew each of these would see much use in the coming war.

Perks:
+ Keep Yourself Alive (Free)
+ Escape From the Swamp (500 CP)
+ Dragon Attack (700 CP)
+ Hammer to Fall (1000 CP)
+ Body Language (Free)
>More boxes of memories for the wall. A lifetime of battle strategies and tactics at my fingertips. Lina would have approved.

"I hear the whispers of the Pristine Sword." (1200 CP)
>I pick up the sword fashioned in the likeness of a unicorn's horn and feel the whispers trickle into my mind. I once would have recoiled from such a weapon. Little bits of soul and lifetimes worth of memories bound into a killing device sounds more like a cursed artifact than anything useful. But the voices were kind and I have dealt with souls for so long that they are almost comforting. Raven can almost hear them too, through our link.

Funny How Love Is (1400 CP)
+ Raven - Soldier, Magi, Shadows, Don't Lose Your Head, Ozrich's Spear, Somebody to Love, Golden Beehive.
>Morale Officer, to fill in the position Frisk is suited for but refuses to take up. Frisk wants no part in the war. in any of the wars. Frisk turns back and walks away, unable to take the blood already on her hands. The Wolf Pack goes with her. The Warehouse is suddenly much quieter. The waffle iron slowly gathers dust in a corner of the pantry.

[1/?]
>>
>>52977279
Are Titans/Primordials valid for the Demigod option? They're still considered gods by a lot of sources I could find but I wanna make sure since there's still a distinction between them and other gods.
>>
File: 1473470841646.png (768KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1473470841646.png
768KB, 1024x1024px
>>52977478
Many thanks.
>>
>>52977525
They are.
>>
File: c8327094580e353a8a2dc6775af2bf88.jpg (272KB, 1447x854px) Image search: [Google]
c8327094580e353a8a2dc6775af2bf88.jpg
272KB, 1447x854px
>>52977509
+ Rip Van Winkle - Drop-in, Scales and Fire, Pumpkin and Straw, Back Chat, Impromptu Innuendo
>The monster gains a new form, this one smelling of burning fields and rotten magic. I do my best to convince myself that she is attempting still be a hero despite her tendencies. But I know the truth. It is hard to look at.

+ Marceline - Soldier, Warrior, Holy Writ, Eastern Blade, Don't Lose Your Head, Good Company, Man On The Prowl
>She heads to war, a smile on her lips that doesn't reach her eyes and a sword in her hand that has yet to see blood. But it will. Old memories resurface, old scars tear and weep, a sad song on her lips as the sword rises and red fills her eyes. It is necessary, it is required, but it is not at all enjoyed.

+ Lapis - Peasant, Magi, Crown, Soul Brother, Fight From The Inside, Thunder Gloves, Musashi Blade
>A war once broke her, a war once trapped her, but this time she will let neither happen. She stumbles, but hands catch her. The lady in blue smiles, grateful, even as her powers drown and crush. The seas are no safe haven unless she wills it. The rain becomes a mighty weapon and she uses it in service to the friends who once saved her from herself. Maybe now she can do the same.

The Four Amigos
+ Vasuki, Ormr, Ladon, Fafnir - General, Scales and Flames, Keep Yourself Alive, Escape From The Swamp, Dragon Attack, Don't Lose Your Head
>Four little dragons, all grown up. Each take a point of the map, searching for their kin. The last of the great dragons, the rest all slain. They are found, though few, and bathe armies in their elemental fury. Four little dragons, all grown up, watch the deaths of men with cold, passionless eyes. They are already planning for the next battle.

[2/?]
>>
Would either a mana regeneration perk or Only Humen from Majikoi have any effect on Aura from R.W.B.Y.?
>>
File: 221c7bda47f61c3727336feb4aeb2bd0.jpg (384KB, 800x1137px) Image search: [Google]
221c7bda47f61c3727336feb4aeb2bd0.jpg
384KB, 800x1137px
>>52977700
"I will dare to Save the World." (1000 CP)
>The world is ruined. This single act gave it all to the Black Queen and she has readied the world for war. But war against who? There is no one left. No one but her own madness. So people suffer and die and hope for a better future. One they may have had if only not for the will of someone pulling the strings and the marionette unwilling to cut them.

Story Time:

I will be brief and broad in my retelling of these years. A war on so vast a scale left little time for detailed notes. Weeks would sometimes slip by before I could stop to make notes on a page. Sleep became a luxury that I could no longer afford. I was forced to use magic to make up its lack. But it had to be done.

I used Golems, created by my new powers, and infused them with souls draw from between time and space. I created... things that were closer to demons than to golems and sent them out into battle. Souls with names like Malphas, Ipos, and Balam. I am not proud of what I did in the early days in the war. But if I had not, the Rebellion would not have survived to see the end of it.

For the first few battles, I fought on the front lines to make up for the lack of manpower we had. Even with Golems the only way to even the impossible odds was to be personally involved. There was no coy holding back of powers. No attempt to blend in. I used spells that devastated armies, curses that withered the limbs of dozens at a time, and when my magic was depleted I raised fire and tried to ignore the burning smell.

In our third month, all our Kamen Rider devices suddenly stopped working. I could guess why, but didn't have time to stop and figure out an alternative. I simply hung them on the wall of the Warehouse and tried not to look at Kamen Rider Grit's device.

[3/4}
>>
File: da1ed6062626b60bfc6ab016abe83b3b.jpg (120KB, 1024x936px) Image search: [Google]
da1ed6062626b60bfc6ab016abe83b3b.jpg
120KB, 1024x936px
>>52977931
There were bright spots in all the gloom. Moments where we could gather around a campfire and forget about the war for a little while. Of song and bad food that tasted like heaven and wine that nobody knew the vintage of. They were the moments that I longed for, but came too infrequently. Especially as the war dragged on into the second decade and we were forced in different directions.

Lapis and I attacked to the North. Raven and Marceline headed up the East coast, while Rip and the Four Amigos set the West ablaze. Two winters passed besieging the icy peaks of the north. Two winters more before we all were able to gather again at the palace of the Black Queen. To face down the woman who had clutched the world in her iron first.

She glared and blazed at us in frigid, biting words, gesturing wildly as madness spilled from her lips. She attempted to smite us with the magic she had traded her soul and sanity for, only to have me quietly turn it aside. Again and again dark fire and lightning lashed out, only to strike stone around us.

And in the end, I didn't even have the energy to give her the showy death of a proper villain. I spoke words I have never before uttered, to a spell that I had crafted but refused to use. Reality flickered for just an instant. Then she was gone. Erased. The world rejoiced and attempted to hand me a crown. But I was already fading away, moving on.

My last vision of the world was Warren's panicked face as I was pulled away.

[4/4]

Sorry for the downer episode. But I just could not find a positive way to spin twenty-six years worth of widespread war. And Frisk leaving was inevitable considering how the next 9 Jumps are focused. At least she tried to tough it out.
>>
I want to turn every single Jump into a character action game. How I do this?
>>
Is there a perk that lets you safely play the Games of Divinity?
>>
>>52978330
Define "safely".
>>
>>52978330
Fate Kaleid Liner's enforcer tree's capstone will keep it from mindraping you at least. Between that and Lightbringer's Soldier's perk tree cap giving you limitless willpower you should be fine. Probably. Maybe.
>>
>>52978330
Surely there'll be a perk in the inevitable "Exalted: the Incarnae" jump. :^)
>>
File: IMG_0880.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0880.gif
2MB, 450x253px
What Final Fantasy Games are we still missing as Jumps? I know FF1 was just finished not too long ago.
>>
>>52978458
Tactics
the real one
>>
>>52978458
We're missing FF2 to FF5.
>>
>>52978458
We're missing jumps for all of them but Tactics Advance and FF1.
>>
>>52978458
2-5. and probably some spin off games as well.
>>
File: JC8.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>52976146
>tfw I straight up replaced Real Eater with Devil Style on the day I found out it works by physically creating some kind of big shadow head to munch on people with

...have you ever dropped a perk just because of how damn stupid it looked?

>>52976364
The funny thing is, for my backstory in that jump I made up an OC archnemesis deity who was supposed to be responsible for my banishment to Earth.

But the way things are going, everyone and their dog's getting their evil plan done before she is.

>>52976449
Put one in the moon

Put one in a tiny needle dropped in a house hidden by the Fidellus Charm

Put one in a pebble on the beach

Put one in literally anything other than a big snek

>>52978330
Know your Place, Mongrel!

from Fate/Zero
>>
>>52978550
I assumed he was smart, and gave Nagini a false tooth that held the horcrux, rather than the snake itself being the horcrux.

Of course, I was proven quite wrong, because the best way to protect your immortality is by PUTTING IT IN THINGS THAT ARE THEMSELVES MORTAL.
>>
File: IMG_0668.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
>>52978534
>>52978490
Shame we're missing II, III, IV, & V. I'm sure I'm not only one who'd love to go through all the Final Fantasies (main titles).
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>52978563
I mean OF ALL THE TIMES for the dark lord to suddenly express kin ship with a cute, "fluffy" animal it just HAD to be when he was scouting for phylacteries. He could've worn Nagini anyway and made the Horcrux an indestructible /Slytherin-themed collar or something/ but NO, apparently Tom's too GOOD to stick his soul inside anything that isn't a PHALLIC SYMBOL OF BLOOD PURITY.

>>52978577
Man, it's weird I know more about 8, 10 (via Grand Wizard Wakka), 12 because I had to do my homework for that one genocide, Dissidia (via Machinima) and Fabula Nova Chrystalis: The Epic Story of One Man Self-Inserting As God To Pursue His Waifu than the early titles.
>>
>>52978603
>Grand Wizard Wakka
....That is an unfortunate title.
>>
>>52978550
DESU, the "make it a random pebble/piece of trash and dump it somewhere random" is a shitty idea for one reason: What if you want to die sometime in the future? And of course, don't want to die an agonizing death via remorse. It's better to make something that's significant to you but nobody else into a Horcrux then hide it away in your house. Like, I dunno, a diary.
>>
>>52978625
Its a bit dood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QExghSNXwJ4
>>
>>52978637
Don't you also need to reform/use your Horcrux in a ritual to resurrect? Seems like that would mean either unpleasantly reforming in the vastness of space or your minions not being able to reach it.
>>
>>52976449
Throw one in the Mariana Trench. Make one out of a pebble and throw it down a mountain. Chuck one in the ocean at the north pole.
>>
>>52978550
Use real eater on real eater to change it's cosmetics into something that isn't repugnant to your sensibilities.
>>
>>52978653
No.
>>
>>52978666
Is it bad that this is my primary use of Real Eater? Just for cosmetic details, not to change anything mechanically?
>>
>>52976449
Put a bunch of pretentious items in horrible death traps to lure your enemies to their death. Put the actual horcruxes in anonymous safety deposit boxes in separate warehouses full of identical boxes. Make them out of the strongest and least obtrusive materials you can.
>>
File: Colbert-kill-me.gif (992KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Colbert-kill-me.gif
992KB, 500x281px
Are there any IPs that you really enjoyed, but for some reason you're either indifferent towards or opposed to jumping?
>>
>>52978697
>>52978666
Why not just use that one perk from noblesse instead then?
>>
>>52978697
That's my most common use of it as well. Sometimes cool things come in retarded looking packages after all.
>>
>>52978715
Because I haven't been there yet and I thought I'd get more mileage out of Real Eater than I did.
>>
Apparently Ashi from Samurai Jack is an Exalt, didn't know those existed in that setting.
>>
>>52978715
>>52978721
What perk is it? 1000CP is a little stiff for putting new paint jobs on things.
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>52978666
Wouldn't work, becaues then I'd still have to look at Real Eater's stupid bobblehead in the split second before it eats Real Eater. Besides, coincidence nullification's really handy for the kind of enemies I make.

>>52978637
To be fair here, we're talking about Voldemort. Guy wanted to be double-extra-immortal, he's the first person to make 7 horcruxes in a world where making 1's already considered a heinous metaphysical aberration.

>>52978697
I mean, I'd already gotten some perks in Skullgirls and Smite for that so.

Here's a thought: Can the head actually TASTE whatever it's eating? What happens if it tries to bite into a harem p-er, Charm? How does it taste? Like salty milk and coins, probably
>>
>>52978697
Not really. I do get a lot of use switching the exact application of perks, however. Stuff like making You Blocked from 8-bit Theatre work on shields rather than swords, or the opposite for that perk from Minish Cap.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52978724
>implying Jack isn't a Dawn Caste
>implying Aku isn't literally the Ebon Dragon
>>
>>52978733
>1000CP
Wut?
A series of minor adjustments is a 100 CP perk that lets you make any purely cosmetic change you want to any of your powers.
>>
Would something like Toggle work on permanent Charms?
>>
>>52978714

Exalted. Like it but in the current Rancechain I figured my jumper wouldn't pick it for their destination if only because they were of the mind it could pop up as ANY random jump (it's a chart they constructed to roll on)

Which meant a non-zero chance of getting it like jump 1 or similarly early

so
>>
>>52978724
Explain?
>>
>>52978771
>implying anyone cares that you see your shit waifu-setting in all media ever
>implying Exalted isn't a blight upon everything it touches
'Kay.
>>
>>52978771
If Jack is the Dawn Caste I assume Ashi is the Night Caste I wonder who the rest of of the Castes are?
>>
>>52978782
>Which meant a non-zero chance of getting it like jump 1 or similarly early
>so
And being an Exalt. Surviving as an Exalt isn't particularly hard as long as you're not literally mentally deficient.
>>
>>52978776
Real eater is a thousand last I checked. I was assuming that the noblesse is much cheaper and am wondering what it is.
Because 1000 cp for cosmetics is a pretty stiff price.
>>
File: lazybum.gif (453KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
lazybum.gif
453KB, 500x600px
>>52978714
I don't know if this counts, but I really don't want to jump the Generic Sitcom Jump. It's a perfectly serviceable jump, or at least I think it's pretty high quality, but in my head I just really want dedicated jumps for all the various sitcoms I love, instead of taking a catch-all and then just choosing a show to go to.
And with the repeat option it's almost worse, because then when I go to additional settings with that same jump it's almost like they're reduced to a footnote.
So, if I take the jump, I sort of have to think of a setting that I kindof like enough to go to a jump to, but don't really love enough to care about having a full jump for.

I know it's dumb, and a lot of jumpers just want to go to the settings or use it an excuse for more training time or whatever, but in my head I guess I want them to have more of an impact or relevance.
>>
>>52978793
She killed an entire army (not that she couldn't, she is almost as good as Jack after all) but she did it in a way that was beyond just impressive.

Considering the circumstances and how she did it I am surprised her forehead didn't start glowing.
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>52978804
...actually I think that's about it. As it should be, really: Two Exalts against the world.

Like, the Scottsman doesn't have the hax to pull off the Solar look and there's a whole clan of him that's even bigger and anyway. And he's definitely no Sidereal, and mortal champions are way bigger a deal here. There's a Lunar joke somewhere about breeding an entire army of battle-daughters from a beast of a woman but I digress

The Guardian and Minions of Set smack more of a really, REALLY buff Behemoth than anything. A lot of the robots are probably artifacts unto themselves, just 2-3 dot ones barring the likes of the Ultrabots and Scaramouche. There's three confirmed Incarnae-analogues, the shapeless darkness Aku used to be matches the Dragon's Shadow.

But overall, Samurai Jack is really the story about how things we don't really think of as the major players in the setting can still make a difference.
>>
>>52978812

Was working off the idea the jumper doesn't know what's in the docs, per se.

Could let him break everything and everyone, could give him enough to survive vs. the dragonbloods

(and he's too reckless/thrillseeker type to really do the usual coward thing of sitting in a warehouse. So call it a pre-emptive "Okay if I go here I'm probably going to get cocky and piss off something I shouldn't" realization

Feel free to disagree with that idea, but again, the idea is that the jumper is an actual person making the decisions with not really all the information available ahead of time)
>>
>>52978834
It's not dumb. I totally agree with your sentiment. Generic Sitcom fill the role of all Sitcoms is kinda like having a Generic Comedy Anime jump... It's not quite as fulfilling as having separate jumps to visit.
>>
>>52979150
No but like the perks are irrelevant. You're an Exalt.
>>
File: 1489352830356.jpg (16KB, 460x315px) Image search: [Google]
1489352830356.jpg
16KB, 460x315px
>>52978880
Solars can pull off dying & come back as a ghost?
>>
File: 57a.jpg (565KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
57a.jpg
565KB, 768x1024px
>>52979236

...AN exalt.

Among a world of them. Newbie solars get rocked by Wyld Hunt, not all the time but it's a gamble
and that's for the Grorious Solar Race

What exalts we got right now? Mortal Heroes(nuff said), Lunars(which have their own set of issues), Dragonblooded(terrestial bureaucracy and politics hooo alongside the subtle threat of the inevitable solar revolution), Sidereals(celestial bureaucracy and politics hoooo) and Infernals(which I oocly and ICly would never go for because of the sheer fuckery surrounding the yozis)?
Am I missing one?

Exalts are cool heroic types, yes, but it's not a fuckin' auto-win button in-setting, especially against enemy exalts

and Creation isn't a place to be a thrillseeking adventurer unless you have some idea what the hell you're doing or have a lot of friends/advantages

Just explaining the logic of the decision here. Exalted is, in the eyes of the jumper picking settings to go to ahead of time, too much trouble for what he wants to do
>>
>>52979264
Anyone in Exalted can do that. Solars are better at it, though. Abyssals are the ones who are best at it.
>>
>>52979303
Except it's in perspective and comparison to other settings way safer than most other settings in the drive. Because it makes you an exalt, there's honestly very little risk in any of those jumps.
>>
>>52979311
Wait, but isn't an Exaltation supposed to fly off when its host dies?
>>
File: 1488725776526.png (117KB, 320x372px) Image search: [Google]
1488725776526.png
117KB, 320x372px
>>52979332

Please tell me why I'm badwrong more, senpai
>>
>>52979332
>Everyone else has guns
>Its okay, you have a gun, there's no risk
>>
>>52979363
Yeah. That's how it works in real life, why wouldn't it work in jumpchain?
>>
Goddamn what's happened to the jumpchain thread? I leave for almost a year and it all goes to hell? How? For what purpose?
>>
File: 1488131678729.png (418KB, 530x493px) Image search: [Google]
1488131678729.png
418KB, 530x493px
>>52979387

Just leave while you can
>>
>>52979352
There's no contradiction.
The exalt dies and comes back as a ghost.
The ghost doesn't have the exaltation. The ghost is comprised of the upper soul only (the lower soul splits off when you die, IIRC, as does the exaltation), and has the appearance, personality and memories of what they were in life. The ghost doesn't have the exalt's charms, but I think they have their essence rating and a bunch of spirit charms to replace.
>>
>>52979387
If you left then you should have never come back.
>>
File: Untitled3.png (604KB, 960x433px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.png
604KB, 960x433px
>>52979387
Run
>>
>>52979352
Oh, you don't get to keep your Exaltation. But you've still been infused with a ton of power from it, and that carries over to your ghost. Though Void Circle Necromancy can turn you into a ghost directly and let you keep your Exaltation, it's weird like that.
>>
File: Crona 2.jpg (69KB, 530x550px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 2.jpg
69KB, 530x550px
>>52979387
Eh, it's not so bad all the time. I've been having a good time with threads recently, but last couple threads went a bit south is all due to some disagreements, which have left a mild bitter taste.
>>
>>52979396
Oh, hey. Do pacts made with Fulfillment of the Contract continue working after you move on from whatever world the creature you contracted with is from? Might be a dumb question, but part of Advanced Ritual Art's effect is letting you keep touch with ritual monsters post-jump so I'm worried.
>>
Where can I get an endless dungeon? I wanted to put something like the dungeon in Orario/Danmachi where it endlessly spawns monsters that drop magical goodies in the center of my devil tiger soul realm thingy. To give the people there something to do. But sadly, Danmachi does not offer said dungeon as something you can purchase or take with you. Does anyone know where a jumper could acquire an alternate?
>>
>>52979387
It's one really persistant shitposter working overtime to fuck up our thread.
>>
>>52979443
Generic Dungeon Builder is pretty good for that.
>>
>>52979439

Fulfillment of the Contract's benefits/pacts persist between jumpworlds, yeah
>>
>>52979443
Um...Thinking of various options you got the Dungeon Builder Jump but thats limited to like 100 Floors plus one new one each year you spend in a Jump so its not bad on longer ones.

The Gamer has those barriers you could set up and I think it got better the more you practiced?

Disgea had the Item World but you'd need to send someone in personally unless you started comboing perks.

And Terraria had the whole 3 worlds thing which I believe you can reset them when they are done being stripped. Plus bosses do respawn in there and stuff.
>>
I'm curious. How would Moonphase Aspects (from Lunars) interact with the following perks?

>Dune, Abomination
Nothing? While your mind is an "amalgam of dozens of selves", it's still an amalgam, and thus one whole mind formed from several. Not anything "actually" separate like the others.

>Gundam: Anno Domini, Quantum Brain
Two minds, each with just as many Aspects as the other.

>GURPS Dungeon Fantasy, Think Twice
Either: You have twice as many Aspects, or each Aspect has two parts.

>Majikoi, War and Peace
Each Aspect has three personalities: yours, Seiso, and Haou.

>Gundam: Anno Domini, Quantum Brain
Two minds, each with just as many Aspects as the other.

>Psychonauts, Astral Layers
Commune with your Aspects in person, modify them, "convert" unruly Aspects obtained through the boosted version, etc.

Is this about right? Do we have any similar perks that would go well with these? Just how many different versions of the same person can we fit into one mind?
>>
>>52978793
Here's Ashi's fight against an entire army or redshirts.

https://youtu.be/Jmzr1PaBT9I

Here she is against her own mother.

https://youtu.be/SUReK77JQnE

She can reasonably be a Dragonblooded.
>>
>>52979497
>Um...Thinking of various options you got the Dungeon Builder Jump but thats limited to like 100 Floors plus one new one each year you spend in a Jump so its not bad on longer ones.
This is actually wrong. It depends on what perks you chose, but there are no options that have you start with 100 floors or take a year to grow it by a single floor.
>>
>>52979517
Not "similar", but for "goes well with", I'd imagine Non-Euclidean Mind from Generic Creepypasta would have an interesting interaction with Astral Layers. It "[makes you mind] as labyrinthine as your creations".
>>
>>52979443
If it doesn't have to look like a dungeon, get the Eternal Corridor from Jade Cocoon.
>>
>>52979517
Functional Split Personality from Changeling the Lost gives you two minds- one's the Changeling (presumably you) and the other's the normal person you were before you got dragged into Arcadia (kinda you). Might work the same as Quantum Brain, might not, but it's a neato perk regardless.
>>
Murk- I am not going to be spelling that name right, I heard you were planning an Infernals update.

Might I suggest a flying pirate ship? Like the one the infernal Scourge from the book has?
>>
>>52979569
But it is? Its the last bit on the notes.

>You ́ve decided to go on down your chain, and you will take your Dungeon along with you- At least, 100 floors of it- You cannot take any more floors than that, althrough you might choose which 100 floors to take.
>>
>>52979635
Yeah? You still start the jump with no more than 10 and have to build the rest yourself. It also is guaranteed to grow at a rate of more than 1 floor no matter what dungeon heart you take, and you can also buy a perk that lets your dungeon grow up to whatever length it was previously no matter what in the space of a year.
>>
Can someone post the latest version of the WIP EVE Online Jump?
>>
>>52978577
I'm still a salty fuck, so I'll mention that SoAnon announced doing 5 and 4 before that bullshit happened.
>>
File: 012_987.jpg (442KB, 970x1214px) Image search: [Google]
012_987.jpg
442KB, 970x1214px
Would Sol Trance from Boktai allow you to pull something like pic-related?
>>
>>52979635
The way I've understood it is you start at whatever the description for your chosen core says when you first enter the jump, and every jump after that you get to keep 100 floors, and you start the new jump with those 100 floors. Well, unless you bought this perk:
The Earth Remembers (500CP, discount Golden): Normally, you´d only be able to carry over
100 floors with you to your next Jump. However, by purchasing this perk, floors over 100 will
be "stored" in your Dungeon Heart, and grow to the previous number over the course of a
year.
>>
>>52979552
God damn.
That was some Luther Strode level shit.
Only she wasn't covered in injuries and full of blades at the end.
>>
>>52979734
Just make nano-sized Hamon generators and put them in your blood.
>>
>>52979723
Somebody will do the rest of the FFs eventually. Probably Heavens.
>>
>>52979803
We can't solve all the thread's problems by pushing jumps on HeavensAnon.

Or can we?
>>
>>52979910
Valeria is pulling ahead, he needs more claims.
>>
>>52979910
Of course not, we also need to make an offering of yarn and tuna.
>>
File: Ball of Yarn.jpg (282KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Ball of Yarn.jpg
282KB, 1600x1066px
>>52979941
>>
File: tuna-dinner.jpg (114KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tuna-dinner.jpg
114KB, 600x400px
>>52979941
>>
>>52979941
"Tokiomi! I shall require YARN!"
>>
>>52976182
But I use SB jumps, anon.

Every jump is canon.
>>
What does the Crisis drawback for Carnivores actually do?
>>
>>52980229
If it's the one I'm thinking of it strands you there for ten years with no help or support, rather than your starting area just being where you start with the option to travel to other places using in-jump means.
>>
>>52980267
But isn't that how the jump is by default or if you take stranded?
>>
I need a way for mass producing immortality. What magic systems would let me do that fairly easy?
>>
>>52980465
Get an Infinite Liquid Generator from Terraria and then just pour some elixir of immortality into it.
>>
>>52976449
Putting it inside your phoenix, put defensive curses on it and let it free on some lost forest.

Or just import it as a Juju.
>>
>>52980498
You know, that actually is a good idea. You can make living things into Horcruxes, could someone who found a way to split their soul without having to commit murder and thereby alienating their phoenix put it into an immortal firebird and get a really well-protected Horcrux that way?
>>
>>52980465
Xena: warrior Princess/hercules legendary journeys has Golden Apple seeds ,grow them in the internal world from exalted the infernals.
>>
>>52980498
>>52980517
I don't know. I think the phoenix's rebirth cycle might destroy the horcrux. Seems like something you'd have to experiment with which would probably mean your soul would have adverse effects being in contact with a phoenix because of their whole song hurting evil things.

If dementors weren't soul eaters that might be an option. Don't know if there's any other immortal creatures in HP that'd be a good choice?
>>
Is manyfist still around?
>>
File: wizards.png (10KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
wizards.png
10KB, 200x233px
>>52976449
Well, first of all he shouldn't have made them at all because if he'd done his research properly he would've known HP metaphysics means it fucks you up, and if he still went ahead anyway he should only have made one instead of tearing his own soul into even more multiple ragged little pieces.

But since Wisdom was his dump stat (NEVER make Wisdom your dump stat) and you're asking what he should've done with the ones he did make... see >>52976557 and >>52976643 and >>52978698 .
>>
>>52978779
Probably, yes? It's there to turn off things you can't usually turn off, right?

Not sure if stuff that has the Toggle'd charms as prerequisites would still work then though.

>>52979621
>Murk- I am not going to be spelling that name right, I heard you were planning an Infernals update.
>Might I suggest a flying pirate ship? Like the one the infernal Scourge from the book has?
Well, you got the first letter right. And all of those do appear in the name.

Anyway, maybe... I've already got a ship in there, but I suppose including an airship too would be fine.

Should it have the fuckoff cannon he has too? That'd bump up the price a bit...
>>
>>52980767
Hasnt been since he talked about a grimm jump.
>>
>>52981076
Not him but I vote for cannons.

What about those Cytherea perks/manse you were considering earlier?
>>
>>52981293
He was literally posting in this thread dude >>52979552
>>
What are some generic skill gain perks? Looking for something like Talented from Negima that let you just become good at whatever you want. Learning/training perks that would let you learn eclectic skills are also acceptable.
>>
File: warehouse.jpg (1006KB, 1640x1171px) Image search: [Google]
warehouse.jpg
1006KB, 1640x1171px
What are your favorite warehouse addons? How does your warehouse look like?
>>
File: 779f93e1d1eeb0007aa03bdfcacdd2a9.jpg (767KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
779f93e1d1eeb0007aa03bdfcacdd2a9.jpg
767KB, 1500x1500px
>>52981569
There's Tradesman from Avatar The Last Airbender, but that's the only one I know off the top of my head.

>>52981706
Looking back through my notes, I don't think I've bought any warehouse addons in this chain. I've bought several properties, but no addons. That seems odd. But then, I'm not really living out of the Warehouse anymore, so it really is just used for storage now.

I mainly live in the Hot Springs Hotel that I picked up in Sen to Chihiro No Kamikakushi (Spirited Away). The scenario turned out to be a lot more fun than it looked initially and I got a rather unique property in the bargain. Talk about win-win. And all it took was running the place for ten years while attracting both humans and spirits without letting the whole thing turn to pot.
Okay, it was harder than I expected, if only because I had to wash a mountain spirit every year after the third. There's such a thing as doing /too/ good of a job. Still, it was worth the effort. Everyone enjoys a good dip in a hot springs and now I have one that follows me around from world to world. Plus, it's home to the remaining Dolls I saved from Nechronica.

For Ogre Battle, I made a massive crab-like golem that carried the Hot Springs on its back like the included Picture. Except it was quite a bit larger. The others took to calling it the Mobile Suppression Palace, half as a joke, half because the Dolls had set up artillery units on every available surface without my permission.

Honestly, I like it much more than any Warehouse addition.
>>
>>52981569
Jackie Chan Adventures has one, the more specific the skill the better you are at it.
>>
>>52981706
I like the warframe theme from the same jump. Orokin stuff is oddly cool.

I think my favorite add on is the gates of hell bar from bayonetta.
>>
>>52981706
Some of my favourites are the upgrades from El Dorado, The Matix and God of War.

As a result, it's got a dark Cyber-Aztechnology aesthetic going.
>>
Probably stupid question - in Lunar jump, can I import my companion as a Solar?
>>
>>52981706
I like the Aztec theme from Road to El Dorado, and I've fanwanked that the Pooled Resources merges with the river to make a little swimming lake. Other add-ons are their own little doors at the base of the temple.

It's basically just a nice golden area. Very relaxing.
>>
>>52981975
Yup. Mardukth mentioned forgetting to put that in.
>>
>>52981960
>>52981976
What is this add on? I have yet to jump el dorado.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
>>52982088
Temple of Jumper
turns warehouse into a giant golden Aztec temple allows you to relocate your
add ons either to the sides of your warehouse temple or to smaller buildings at the base of the temple,
objects can only be stored in buildings, comes complete with riverway. Items left unattended outside of
buildings will be eaten by giant purple birds. Attempting to leave the village results in you entering town
from the other side. Items eaten by birds cannot be retrieved so please do not try to use the streets to
store things, the birds hate litter. Any left out items the birds cannot eat (such as the one ring or a
blackened denarius) will be violently ejected from your warehouse along with a large batch of feathers.

Plus
Water Turtles
Add giant river turtle ferries to your warehouse village's riverway to carry you and your goods instead of walking.
>>
>>52982159
Huh. That is pretty cool.
>>
>>52981706
>What are your favorite warehouse addons?

definitely the tower from Ar Tonelico combined with the rearrangement perk from god of war,it's its own little Island now.

How does your warehouse look like?

Depends where you are inside of it,could be a orchard with golden apples, could be a great library, could be a nightclub, could be a ball pit . The size of a city block.
>>
File: Devil girl.jpg (436KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
Devil girl.jpg
436KB, 1000x1414px
What is the name of infernal charm that can punch people into resources ?
>>
>>52982458
Anon, you don't need Charms to commit cannibalism.
>>
File: JC26.png (907KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
JC26.png
907KB, 1024x768px
>>52982458
Principle Invoking Onslaught.

Technically speaking, it's telekinetically attacking someone into resources though. Well, creating an arbitrarily fluffed attack with the same traits as a telekinetic blow, grapple or blade.
>>
is there anything cool we could pick up in turn a gundam?
>>
>>52979443
The Magi jump lets you make dungeons that give world-relevant rewards.

There's a dungeon tower in Fire Emblem Heroes that's good for training.
>>
>>52982515

Do any of the Gundam jumps even let you go to Turn A?
>>
>>52982515

The Turn units and the Black history device that recorded all of the gundams up to that point and implied the way the viewer was watching the shows was actually a recording of black history of stories that happened millenia ago
>>
>>52982537
mobile jump gundam does.
>>
File: unlimited oven works.jpg (269KB, 1260x880px) Image search: [Google]
unlimited oven works.jpg
269KB, 1260x880px
Tell me about your Reality Marbles.
>>
>>52982458
Actually, you can punch anything into resources.
>http://nobilis.me/quotes:principle-invoking-onslaught
Go out there and turn rocks into gold. Or a car. Or a computer, mansion, shirt, whatever you’d like.
>>
>>52982672
I've got Unlimited Blade Works and a personal one that makes my enemies face final boss characters from previous jumps.

I like to use the Young Justice jump to combine Reality Marbles with other abilities. Unlimited Essay Works! I wonder if I could combine a Reality Marble with a pocket dimension to make it crash into reality.
>>
>>52982685
>>52982500
Are there more mind blowing charms like that below essence 5 ?
>>
>>52982672
Does anyone have the full Hitler picture? Been looking for it forever.
>>
>>52979734
Probably you are a living battery of sunlight after all. You practically the bane of every vampire that weak to the sun.

I don't think that pic related was possible though, I thought Superman just absorbed the suns rays like photosynthesis and used that energy to fuel his power.
>>
>>52982574

In that case what >>52982544 said.

Incase it's not obvious the Turn Units are complete nonsense by Gundam standards, and also built for interstellar warfare.

If you can't obtain one you should at least try to figure out the Moonlight Butterfly system.

While the name Moonlight Butterfly doesn't sound that impressive it's a nanomachine attack that at full power has a range from Earth to Jupiter and can turn almost all technology in the area into sand.

Given a few upgrades and it might be possible to modify that nanomachine swarm to have other effects, and if not it's still an Earth to Jupiter ranged civilization destroying attack.
>>
File: Titanfall Merc Titan.jpg (87KB, 736x927px) Image search: [Google]
Titanfall Merc Titan.jpg
87KB, 736x927px
Question about Titanfall: Do companions imported with "The 6-4" get access to the free Pilot/Grunt items too?

It says they get the free perks for both Origins, but you can't be much of a Titanfall Pilot without a Titan, Tactical Ability, and Jumpkit.
>>
How do you reconcile Exalted companions with celestial exaltations like Infernal companions, and solar/lunar companions/mates, when you can have companion slots with multiple people in them?

Like if you went Darkstalkers and bought a ser of 4 people filling one slot, and then import them as 1 companion slot as a celetial exalted, how would that work?

Would all of them be the same type of celestial exalt?
The same but disadvantaged somehow, like lacking the free charms and background points exalts start off with?
Would they be something less, like half-caste?
Would one of them be a full-blown exalt of that type and the others not at all?
Some combination of these?

Any ideas, Anons?
>>
>>52982752
Bestowal of Accursed Fortune + Miracle Gift Mastery allow you to warp fortune to the extent you can make a homeless guy into the president over a few months.

Black Mirror Shintai lets you turn into a copy of someone with all of their powers and skills.
>>
File: Crona 9.jpg (246KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 9.jpg
246KB, 666x600px
>>52982672

It's called "Primordial Decoder Sea." It's centered around these grasslands with a few trees here there. Off in the distance you can see an earthen rim form around the grasslands, and a warped cityscape behind that covered in more trees and flora. The forest growing from the abandoned concrete jungle forming a shady canopy.

The sky is an ocean, illuminated by something big and bright behind it that shines light on the world, like a sun. Shady figures can be seen swimming through the sky ocean or lurking in the shadows in the distance.

I went really in depth with what it actually does and stuff, way too long for one post, but I'll try to sum it up as best I can. I can basically analyze and decipher the biological structure of animals mundane and magical that I see, transmitting it to "The Creator" (big shiny light in the ocean sky) as code.

From there, "The Creator" runs simulations with the code to see how different critters adjust to challenges or stimuli, or splices two unique codes together to form something new, saving new codes as it goes on. The experiments are based on my own interests, desires or needs at the time whether I'm consciously aware of them or not.

When I actually activate the Reality Marble, it summons up about 100 to 2000 of the creatures (depending on strength and complexity) as intelligent beings come to aid me, kinda like autonomous magical programs. They help me fight and stuff while also prompting and encouraging me to fight the best I possibly can in their defense. (This part is complicated, sorry about the vagueness there)

Fights using the monsters are monitored by The Creator for use in further experiments and improvements.

So, yeah, basically it makes copies of various forms of life as code, makes cool shit with them based on what I like or want or need over time, and manifests them when I use the marble to help me fight and stuff.
>>
>>52982840
Just make all 4 of them exalted.
Just remember there is a cap of how many of each type of exalts there are. Or you can just fanwank that the cap had always been higher.
Not 300 solar exaltations, but 303, or something.
The important thing is to have fun, so choose what makes sense and is the most fun to you and the story you're making.
>>
>>52982834
Everybody gets a free Titan, anon. Only Pilots get TP tho.
>>
>>52982840
One Soul, Many Bodies.
>>
>>52982840
Presumably however you normally handle splitting powers.

Maybe one is an exalt and the others get nothing. Or maybe they're all Exalts but all their Charms are a quarter as strong as normal. Or maybe they can only invoke Charms if they're all there working together.
>>
>>52982867
If I do that, though, I can get not just 8 infernal exalted companions from Exalted Infernals, but 14, if I import both types of 4-in-one from darkstalkers, and there is even more multiples I could also import:
Another 4-in-1 from Light of Terra, the DLC; SimAnts I think has one; you can also get a multiple set of pets in one of the FF Jumps and then import them as companions.
It adds up quickly.

>>52982884
>Presumably however you normally handle splitting powers.
Normally, I just have them have the same powers as a normal companion would be able to expect.
It's alot more simple and easier to keep track of, but can leave me a bit open to accusations of powerwanking or whatever the right term is.
>>
>>52982816
I think it's a reference to a line from "Poetry of the Gods" by Lovecraft.
>>
>>52982914
>It's alot more simple and easier to keep track of, but can leave me a bit open to accusations of powerwanking or whatever the right term is.
It's not inherently better or worse doing it in an Exalted jump than any other, no matter how the thread likes to wank the setting. Paying for one Solar in Lunars and getting 4 is no worse than paying for one Kryptonian in Injustice and getting 4 or paying to give one person 600cp to spend in Hamtaro and giving four people 600cp to spend in Hamtaro.

If you're already running your chain like that, no reason to stop for Exalted.
>>
File: Titanfall Pilots.jpg (417KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Titanfall Pilots.jpg
417KB, 1920x1080px
>>52982869
Cool, what about the free items? Do imported companions get those too, or is it only perks?
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>52981421
Cannon, singular. It's a big piece of artillery that fires a beam of shadow, with explodes on impact with petrifying essence, turning most things hit by it into black stone.

Considering the cannon's Artifact rating is actually higher than the ship's, it'd easily push it to some higher slot if I combine them.

But yeah, still thinking I'll include Cytherea stuff, yes. Thinking of a network of small Manses instead of one big one like the others have? But not sure how feasible that is.

>>52981975
>>52982006
...It is in there.

I mentioned I checked it, because I didn't know for sure if I forgot or not. But it's there.

>Of course, you may bring in someone who already travelled with you to fill this role, granting them the gift of Solar Exaltation

>>52982752
Hm... That is probably one of the most ridiculous ones.

Cecelyne's wish-granting charms are really useful too. That can get you tons of stuff.

Lunars have Hybrid Body Rearrangement, which allows you to pretty much get any mutation you want, which is really nice too.

>>52982840
Personally, I'd go with one of them being a Celestial Exalt, and the others not at all. Can't really split an Exaltation up, after all. Just like if I purchase a sword for a group of ten companions, I get one sword and not ten pieces of sword, or a supply of ten swords.

Though I did import a set of group companions into Dragon-Blooded, and made all of them Dragon-Blooded. But I decided that meant their blood was spread out over all of them, so even with a purchase of Legendary Breeding, they each had juuust enough to Exalt with Breeding 0.
>>
>>52982736
>I like to use the Young Justice jump to combine Reality Marbles with other abilities.
You know that stacking multiple things with inherit limitations, like Reality Marbles, with the rest of your powers is a bad idea right? Reality Marble take loads of energy to sustain due to being a constant drain. So comboing that with anything that does you harm is a good way of getting eaten by your own power.
>>
>>52983042

If your still trying to figure out Cytherea perks I had a thought that seemed like it might be an interesting idea for one. That being a talent/ability for making dormant forces similar to yourself more active. Based on how Cytherea woke the primordials from their slumber.
>>
>>52983042
Would you say with the other companions that they are still imported into the setting, with backgrounds and cp? Just no exaltation.

It's just that, at least in Infernals, if I was doing that I'd like the three non-exalt to at least be able to purchase being a Yozi-kin rather than being left as just a mortal in setting.
>>
Are there any jumps with perks for:

Singing
Dancing
Playing Instruments
Cooking

Beyond taking a D&D jump as a Bard that is.
>>
>>52983042
>>52983163
Did someone ask for some Cytherea Charms?
https://pastebin.com/7zHnLUre

I hope you find these useful.
>>
File: Majoras_Mask.pdf (183KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Majoras_Mask.pdf
183KB, 1x1px
Hello guys.

Changelog
I've continued to expand the fluff on various drawbacks and perks. Items have been left unchanged. Notes have been updated to account for changes in the Jump.

>>52983203
Musician Jump, Cooking Show Jump, Three and Star Gauntlet.
>>
>>52983203
Anima and Jackie Chan have [fill in the blank] skill perks, Anima's high end one will straight up make you impossibly good at something too boot. Think, getting so good at riding you could ride light, that sort of level.
>>
File: Crona 8.png (725KB, 1279x725px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 8.png
725KB, 1279x725px
>>52983203
Generic Disney Princess sounds about right. Other options would be like. . .I think Darkstalkers has stuff for singing or instruments, while Shokugeki no Soma has good stuff. Seven Deadly Sins I believe has stuff for dancing in the Giant tree?
>>
>>52983231
contd.
Probably should mention that these are all homebrew made by fans, not canon.
But may still be useful for getting some creative juices flowing.

I have only compiled these charms and make no claim to have actually made them, other, far more creative perople that I, did that.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>52983163
Hm. That could be interesting, yes. Should be easy to work into the muse/inspiring theme in some way.

>>52983176
Yeah, probably? They'd still be imported.

>>52983231
>>52983253
Huh, cool. Thanks them.

...Not sure if the tree themes make sense, considering nature is Gaia's thing and Cytherea isn't associated with plants/elements at all in canon.
>>
>>52983203
K-On
Fire Emblem Fates
Fire Emblem Tellius
Fate (servant skills)
Symphogear
Food Wars
Exalted Infernals
>>
>>52983203
The World Ends With You gets you one of those based on your personality flaws, if you win.

Fallen London can get you any performing arts.

Harvest Moon has a decent cooking perk, and so does Courage the Cowardly Dog.
>>
Why is the Drawback 'Getting the Band Back Together' in DA:I 800 cp, but the drawback that that makes the world scale up to pre-drawback you only +600? What makes it so much more dangerous.
>>
>>
>>52983370
Why? Is this an update?
You know you can give information and post a pdf at the same time, ya 'know?
>>
File: Looks like a bomb.jpg (114KB, 900x1593px) Image search: [Google]
Looks like a bomb.jpg
114KB, 900x1593px
What would I need to make sure my super AI with half my powers and is constantly evolving doesn't rebel against me or evolve past my "do not rebel against creator" coding?
>>
>>52983203
Singing Voice - Skullgirls
Barbershop Quartet - Bioshock Infinite
Pop Idol - Splatoon
Breakdance - Nintendogs
Stray Cat Struttin' - CoCos Bizarre Adventure
Monster Chef - Undertale
Tayce T. Cook - Paper Mario

A few of my favorites.
>>
>>52983415
Dick it.
Works every time.
>>
>>52983415
Generic virtual world MAIDn.
>>
>>52983370
>Fluffy
You should offer a race selection rather than making this a perk that will lock you into animal form in future jumps unless you also buy Metamorphism.
>>
Is Highschool of the Dead any dangerous? Or is it just a basic zombie setting?
>>
>>52983514
Basic zombie setting.
>>
>>52982860
For some reason reading about your reality marble made me wanna make one about the Zero System.
>>
File: Crona 4.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 4.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>52983537
What's the Zero System?
>>
Victoria
Import savegame- 0
protectionism +100 not worried , I have infinite resources After all.
rolling for location Roll(1d8)+0:4,+0 Total:4 4: Cairo: let's move on to conquering the Middle East and Asia. Now
rolling for age Roll(4d8)+20:1,6,6,5,+20 Total:38 . I actually thought that would be a decent chunk older
Partisan pretty much accomplished with how I revolutionize politics and science and also all that conquering
Man of the people-100 discount for Partisan very necessary
Again? -400 discount for Partisan pretty much the only thing keeping folks down is themselves anyway. This will help with that.
Das Jumpital -200 discount for Partisan and now I can prove it, I'll be using copies of the Phenomenology of Jumpchain to find and correct any errors.
Revolutionary Party -400 discount for Partisan kind of brought my own but this is a guaranteed seedbed.
The plan: to war once more, but this is a war of ideas and with my reputation and perks along with my perfected social science This is a war None can stand against me in!
>>
File: dd_01.jpg (40KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dd_01.jpg
40KB, 800x450px
>>52983564
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/ZERO_System

It's basically a system that predicts the future with caclulations and such, regardless it is meant to bring victory to the pilot. It is pretty cool, imagine having one automatically doing that inside your head.
>>
>>52978714
WH40K.
Not until there's an Inquisitor jump.
>>
>>52983534
but how are the ladies?
>>
>>52979803
>>52979910
>>52979941
You ain't the boss of me, anons! I kinda want to do 4, actually. Maybe 5 just for both the huge array of classes and being a straightforward JRPG adventure. Let me clear my plate first, though.
>>52977203
Time travel is a grave sin I refuse to contribute to.

...okay, real answer. Time travel in Den-O is weird. Sometimes the Den-Liner can only go back and forth by a handful of years, sometimes its sister vessel the Zero-Liner has no trouble going to Sengoku Japan or Ancient Egypt on a whim. (Thanks, movie canon). I made the J-Liner in line with the Den-Liner in that actually traveling to the past is meant to be temporary and in response to other time travelers.

I'll take the cap off for other time travel settings if folks want, though I'd have to consult Digger.

Also, any suggestions for the Kiva origins? I didn't notice anything really off with those when we made it, but if you had input, I'd like to hear it if only for reference.
>>
>>52983656
Bodacious
>>
>>52983656
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODRYtESdfUY
>>
>>52983203
Macross has a ton of music-related.
Last Exile has a few dancing.
Otoyomegatari has a cooking one.
>>
>>52979414
>Though Void Circle Necromancy can turn you into a ghost directly and let you keep your Exaltation, it's weird like that.
That sounds neat. Is it worth it?
>>
>>52983625
>However, due to this direct brain interface, as the human brain cannot process the raw data, the system will cause the pilot to vividly "hallucinate" the possible paths that the pilot can take; as the pilot tries to figure out what is going on, the system can overload the brain with too many statistics and estimated values, causing temporary insanity.

Sounds like a scary Path To Victory, but I kinda like it.
>>
>>52983665

I'm gonna pitch in that I think we made the right choice as the Liners were used chiefly as timeline correction more than timeline exploration. They were reactive more than proactive..

as for the kiva origins, I'm with Heavens on this. They looked perfectly fine when we did them, I do admit maybe they're a bit more generic but I think they represent the characters they're meant to well enough without needing to fully commit and allow for a unique character to be made via their purchases
>>
>>52979552
A Dragon-Blooded can do that? I thought they were supposed to be weaksauce.
>>
File: Thumbs Up.jpg (76KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up.jpg
76KB, 720x480px
>>52983729
>Sounds like a scary Path To Victory, but I kinda like it.

We have perks for that. Pic related smile.
>>
assuming you could keep it in place what would happen if you put a exaltation through scp-914 on very fine?
>>
>>52983808
Why the fuck would SCP-914 work on souls.
>>
>>52982672
Melting Snowflake makes it so that anyone who has some ability to break the rules of their magic system is limited to what it's supposed to be able to do. Given that this is the Nasuverse, that makes it the most powerful weapon in existence.
>>
>>52983656
Hypersonic.
>>
>>52983832
Um, why the fuck wouldn't it?
>>
>>52983910
Show me proof it does and justification.

Don't just assume.
>>
>>52983917
But clearly it works on all the things ever so why should I. Perfectly and entirely justifiable and how dare you try to limit me in a single-player imagination game.
>>
>>52983729

If you have a strong enough willpower it won't mess with your mind and show you absolute victory but if you are weak willed all it will show you absolute defeat with no in between the two. Either Absolute victory or Absolute defeat
>>
I finally understand. CYOA Threads were set up to quarantine the truly autistic asking us.
>>
File: cursive.png (156KB, 1022x800px) Image search: [Google]
cursive.png
156KB, 1022x800px
>>52983917
Not that guy, but SCPs regularly deal with the weird and metaphysical, and there's been no indication in the tests that there's anything 914 can't handle with the exception of things that would destroy 914 just in the process of trying to put them inside of it.
Nobody's ever tried putting a soul inside of it, but that's mainly because the Foundation doesn't have the ability to easily move souls around.
So whether or not it does or doesn't is just up to your individual fanwank. There's no indication that it can, but there's no indication that it can't, either. There's not even an indication that it necessarily has limits.

If you want some kind of serious ruling for it, then you're going to have to march on over to the SCP website, get on their forum, and start asking people there.
>>
File: I'll deal with it later.png (159KB, 405x442px) Image search: [Google]
I'll deal with it later.png
159KB, 405x442px
>>52984030
Theoretically, what happens if two people with ZERO Systems and enough willpower to actually use them fight?
>>
File: HSotD_Bullet_Calc.jpg (64KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
HSotD_Bullet_Calc.jpg
64KB, 720x720px
>>52983688
>>
File: tumblr_oou1zq9Epm1uipqnro1_1280.png (604KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oou1zq9Epm1uipqnro1_1280.png
604KB, 1280x719px
Got the 600 CP's for Joker and Phantom Thieves. Any thoughts?
https://pastebin.com/sGzH3iw7
>>
>>52984045
They have entire fights that takes place in hypothetical scenarios, as they predict each other predicting each other. For every move you see them take in real space, they've had a dozen they take in simulation. There's one fight midway through the series when Zechs and Heero are first fighting with ZERO-equipped Gundams, and it pulls back after the fight scene to reveal that the two of them have just thrown their first blow, each. We don't see this every time they fight, because that would be way too time-consuming, but it's presumably happening.
>>
File: I can deal with this.jpg (17KB, 310x299px) Image search: [Google]
I can deal with this.jpg
17KB, 310x299px
>>52984130
Well that's kinda crazy awesome, who won?
>>
>>52984085
I'd change Awakened to it being rebel gods, not just tricksters. That seems to be the uninting theme of Ultimate Personas in P5, they're divine beings who in some way opposed the other divinities. Otherwise, looks cool.
>>
File: Gundam Wing vs Gundam Epyon.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Wing vs Gundam Epyon.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>>52984045
>Theoretically, what happens if two people with ZERO Systems and enough willpower to actually use them fight?

what >>52984130 said

>>52984151

It was a close match up until the end where Wing zero won and just barely
>>
>>52983917
>Input: One King James Bible.
>Setting: Very Fine
>Output: One book with seemingly infinite pages (current count exceeds two million) containing copies of religious texts with commentaries and footnotes from all known religions, in multiple different languages, plus some religious texts from (currently) unknown religions.

>Input: One image of SCP-096
>Setting: Fine
>Output: A stylistic bobblehead doll of SCP-096, designed to look "young and hella cute" as described D-78819. Every time someone looked away and looked back at it, its facial expression changed. Product did not induce a hostile response, although echolocators inside its cell showed it to glance over towards D-78819 every time she looked at the bobblehead.

It has been shown to be able to produce and work with items with "conceptual" and esoteric properties as well as seemingly being effectively omniscient..

>Name: Dr. Rohan
>Date: 10/31/2016
>Total Items: One (1) Jack-o-Lantern, Freshly carved by Assistant Gannon

>Input: One (1) Jack-o-Lantern, Freshly carved by Assistant Gannon
>Setting: Fine
>Output: One (1) Jack-o-Lantern, now filled with a strange green light. Removing the cap resulted in [DATA EXPUNGED]

>Note: Experimentors are advised to be cautious in future experiments with objects commonly related to Reported Paranormal Activity

And had been heavily implied to be capable of the paranormal. Also, spiritual things like soul manipulation aren't exactly uncommon in SCP, and there's not really been anything to suggest it can't.
>>
>>52984151
In the first fight they actually tied, then decided to swap Gundams for some reason. It was sort of a "Hey, I think your Gundam has way cooler equipment than mine, can we trade even though we're enemies?" "No way! I was just about to say the same thing. I mean, if you don't want yours I'll take it, yeah." In their final fight, though, Heero won. Zechs' heart wasn't really in it, though. He went on this huge crazy colony drop plan that even he knew was dumb, and secretly wanted someone to stop him.
>>
>>52984217
Not him but to be fair those are just magical objects. Isn't an Exaltation like a soul? Pretty sure 914 can't do intangible otherwise it'd be constantly outputting refined air.
>>
>>52984271
>He went on this huge crazy colony drop plan that even he knew was dumb, and secretly wanted someone to stop him.
Fucking dumbass. Everyone knows that if you put your heart and soul into it, even the worst colony drop plan will succeed.
Sieg Zeon!
>>
>>52984271
>then decided to swap Gundams for some reason

I thought the reason they swapped was because those suits meant something to each of them. Like the Empyon was made by Zech's best friend Trieze and the wing zero was the upgraded wing
>>
>>52984217
You're still just assuming. "No reason to think it can't" is not the same thing as "reason to think it can". But for the sake of moving the conversation along, let's work with this assumption. Things put on Very Fine tend to turn into horrible physics-warping monstrosities that hurt everyone around them. Exaltations are already horrible physics-warping monstrosities, though not ones that hurt everyone around them. So I think we can assume that the results would probably not be good for anyone. Best case scenario, it explodes and you're the first person to ever figure out how to destroy an Exaltation. Worst case scenario, SCP-914 turns into a massively powerful Apostate Alchemical Exalted and starts trying to torture everyone in the name of the Engine of Extinction.
>>
>>52984298
It's like a cybernetic enhancement for your soul.

When not in use, Exaltations rest in Lytek's cabinet, where he and other people can pick them up and study/clean them.
>>
>>52984332
It was something like that, yeah. I'm just being flippant.
>>
>>52984350
Yeah, but I was under the impression gods can be spiritual too when they want to. Otherwise you'd think people would notice the Exaltations messily wedging into people instead of just suddenly getting a caste mark and becoming Exalted.
>>
>>52984217
>Jack-o-lantern
Well, I know what I'm doing in SCP. I gotta see how that plays out.
>>
>>52984350
They're still souls, even if they're add-ons. Much harder to manipulate than normal souls, Lytek has a bunch of specialty tools for interfacing with Exaltations. You can't just pick one up, Exaltations are incredibly resistant to being handled when outside a living host. I'm not sure 914 has the tools it needs.
>>
>>52984298
...Don't actually give a shit about your argument, but air isn't intangible. It's still physical matter.

>>52984350
So was Lytek constantly guarded by a conting of Exalts during the Primordial War?
>>
>>52984399
Okay then. CP Fiat, bitch.

What now?
>>
>>52984438
Lytek wasn't the first god of Exaltation. At least one other got murdered by the Primordials in the war.

So probably.
>>
>>52984298
>otherwise it'd be constantly outputting refined air.
It does if you don't put anything in besides air. SCP-914 is intelligent and an asshole, it knows they people are watching and what people are expecting it to output, so it's discerning.
>>
>>52983808

Exaltations do defend themselves against any modifications that aren't also improvements, (which is how the Great Curse worked, by correcting a flaw with a more subtle flaw).

So I'd honestly expect it to either fail to process it if the alteration isn't an improvement (by the Exaltation's standards), or to alter something relating to the Great Curse (as we know that's the only part in canon that has been altered after the Exaltation is constructed). Possibly output a user manual.

I'd want to slowly test out similar things - stick in ghosts, motonic technology, magical materials, things enchanted to be immutable, etc.

Maybe try running a Protoshinmaic Vortex through it... as long as you conduct the experiment in an empty dimension on the other side of the galaxy.
>>
>>52984449
Nothing, since CP fiat doesn't make something function perfectly, it just makes sure it won't break. The idea that an item that is protected by CP should be an ultra super-item is something that Spacebattles uses, I don't mean to start some finger-pointing but it seems you're on the wrong site. Besides, there's no way to get a CP-protected SCP-914. The most you can buy is instructions to building your own 914. The instructions are protected, your ability to follow them are not.
>>
>>52984449
>CP Fiat

Not him but that's not how it works, bitch. For those who buy into it, CP Fiat just means "this thing works as advertised" not "this thing will be guaranteed to do something we have no concrete proof either way whether it'd work, and which depends on an SCP being undisputedly applicable to something else"
>>
>>52984483
>Protoshinmaic Vortex
I cant remember exactly what those do only they make a big boom if you destroy them.
>>
>>52983808
>Put in Lunar Exaltation.
>Set SCP-914 to very fine
>Get a Solar Exaltation out.
>>
>>52984483
I mean, I'm looking over the test log and it does seem to just do physical objects. Including air.

Considering Protoshinmaic Vortexes tend to explode into chaos when destabilised, I'd assume that experiment would-well, yeah. That's a bit far though, I thought the blast radius was just a few miles.

...or maybe not. I imagine even a finite pool of Pure Chaos looks very different from the inside for anyone without anti-Shaping Charms.
>>
>>52984540
Infinite energy generators, basically a pocket universe that does nothing but output Essence. They're impossible to get on your own, though. They slowly decay without maintenance, and only a Solar Exalt can provide that maintenance or even make them in the first place. You'll need a Solar companion, there are a few ways to acquire those now.
>>
>>52984562
Stick a neverborn in it probably cant be worse then their current condition.
>>
>>52984562
>Put in Ugly Girl
>Set SCP-914 to very fine
>Get Kim Kardashian
>Throw SCP-914 into the bin as it is obviously broken.
>>
>>52983415
I think Shaper's Authority from EVO should do the trick, as long as you built the AI yourself in the first place.
>>
>>52984603
Doesn't SWLIHN have that one Charm that replicates Wyld Cauldron Technique? I'm sure a Devil-Tiger could develop a means.

>>52984615
Firstly, I doubt either would work. Mainly because Neverborn are much, much bigger than 914. They always will be bigger, because 914 is assembled out of mundane materials and the Neverborn are made of calcified Charms.

Secondly, things can ALWAYS get worse when it comes to SCPs. You seen all those [DATA EXPUNGED] entries in 914's test logs? That is how the Foundation says "things got worse".

>>52984636
>not throwing Kim Kardashian in the bin
>>
General Question: How do people out there use Hero BBS's build a magic system opportunity?
>>
>>52984660
>>52984672
Come to think of it, Shaper's Authority should also be good for making sure your SCP-914 doesn't try to pull as much shit.
>>
>>52984672
>Doesn't SWLIHN have that one Charm that replicates Wyld Cauldron Technique? I'm sure a Devil-Tiger could develop a means.
PSV can only be made by Solars, though. It's not a charm thing, it's an Essence compatibility thing. I guess you could make something very similar, though, might even be better given thatYozi Essence is good at creating universes.
>>
>>52984707
Haven't done BBS yet, but I'd go for unlimited reality warping without the need for gestures/speech. Limited by imagination and some form of personal power like Mana, stamina, and so on. Doesn't matter that much what kind it is, since I can eliminate the need for fuel with other methods.
>>
>>52984707
Man, I'm still working a lot of stuff out for Hero BBS. People focus on the "have whatever magic system you want" part, but I think the ability to customize a whole world to have adventures in is the bigger opportunity. I'm thinking something etherpunk, lots of ships sailing through the void of space. For magic system I might copy the alchemy magitech in A Hadean Land, great little text adventure game about being trapped on the wreck of an alchemical starship and having to MacGuyver your way back to functionality. Not super powerful, but really cool stuff. Midway through the game it stops holding your hand by just giving you formulas for reactions that make the things you need, and you have to start reverse-engineering the laws of alchemy from the formulas you know to make new ones.
>>
>>52984724
Actually, I checked The Leak thread. It's only the 914 model owned by the Foundation that's sentient because...reasons. Possibly because of hanging around so much other weirdness. But by default the things aren't supposed to be sentient.

>>52984729
Really? Well that's utter bullshit.

How important is the essence comptability thing? From what I understand the Devil-Tiger customisation thing is so broad I can't see why you can't make a crafting upgrade that does let you manufacture PSVs.

>>52984762
Oh come on, you're not even baiting the hooks.
>>
>>52984483
>Protoshinmaic Vortex
The hell is this? I only know of them via asas wank.
>>
>>52984707
I don't. I'm not going to use something snuck in by a powerwanking piece of shit to gain more power. We should have never allowed Sky Garden to put that abomination on the drive. And hell, he's not even a real member of this community. Probably a redditor. I mean, when was the last time anyone saw him? A long-ass time ago.
>>
>>52984806
To be fair, it's not like we don't already have access to magic systems like that.
>>
>>52984806
>How important is the essence comptability thing? From what I understand the Devil-Tiger customisation thing is so broad I can't see why you can't make a crafting upgrade that does let you manufacture PSVs.
No idea. I just know that Dreams of the First Age says that only Solars can make PSVs.

>>52984817
They're an item in Exalted, really advanced piece of magitech that a Solar can make through Wyld-shaping. They're basically little pocket universes that produce an endless amount of Essence. Pop one into a piece of magitech and no matter how big it is the Protoshinmaic Vortex will fuel it completely. They have a tendency to destabilize and explode into fields of pure chaos, though.
>>
>>52984825
Partially I think we should stop with this whole "online community" thing. Let's all go meet up and live together in a small house somewhere. That'll prevent people from other communities from sneaking in and it'll solve the shitposting crisis. Win-Win!
>>
>>52984729
I don't see any reason why it should be exclusive to Solars. Or why their essence is somehow more 'compatable' with the same Pure Chaos the Primordials were born from, which by implication would mean Infernals have at least some chance of replicating the feat.

>>52984806
>Really? Well that's utter bullshit.
Agreed.
Solars are already awesome enough, there's no need to arbitrarily make something like this exclusive.

>>52984806
>I can't see why you can't make a crafting upgrade that does let you manufacture PSVs.
Also, agreed. Although I imagine that both She Who Lives In Her Name and Malfeas have a chance of having charms for it already, without needing to go the Devil-Tiger route.
>>
>>52984856
It really should be possible to make another artifact which can automatically stabalise or keep the PV from going out of control trhough constant recalibrations.
Such an artifact would probably be as expensive as a PV though.

>>52984806
>From what I understand the Devil-Tiger customisation thing is so broad I can't see why you can't make a crafting upgrade that does let you manufacture PSVs.
If you are going to go that route, you could aim to make a charm which makes them stable and long-lasting, as well.
>>
>>52984918
>I don't see any reason why it should be exclusive to Solars
And yet it is. The description specifically says that it takes a Solar to make one. It can't be just referencing how Solars have Wyld-shaping charms, because so do Lunars and even Sidereals (even if Conning Chaos Technique is kind of shit). Solars are just better and more special than anyone else, that's Exalted's official position.
>>
>>52984854
I don't see how this is a defence for that concept at all. Does such a thing exist in the setting?

>>52984817
>I call things I don't understand wank
>>
>>52984918
Haven't you heard? Solars are better at everything, even the things they aren't supposed to be better in, even in comparison to people who specialize in a particular area. They can do things no one else can do even though other people are more qualified to be capable of those things, because they're solars, and they're better than everyone at everything.
>>
>>52984953
>I don't understand that ASA makes his combos deliberately impossible to understand so no one will challenge him on them.
>>
>>52984952
>>52984981
I really am so freaking ready for the Solars jump!!!
All that shall be mine!!!!
>>
>>52984707
I'm way to lazy to make up a whole magic system so I just go with the generic JRPG magic, starting magic is a fireball then higher levels can make bigger fireballs. Also lasers, lots and lots of lasers.

None of that really matters because I'm just the healslut of my group.
>>
>>52983289
Apologies, but where could I find out more about Truculee?
>>
>>52984986
>I'm jealous of the creativity and imagination of others because I'm as interesting as watching grey paint dry.
>>
>>52984986
>I shitpost and lie when mocked for my stupidity
>>
>>52985043
>I'm just the healslut of my group.

Love everything healer or salty healer?
>>
>>52984986
They aren't that complicated though, they're just throwing literally everything at a wall until something works, even if it isn't useful or necessary for all that stuff to be there for his combo to work; he literally just always puts everything that could possibly be relevant in even the most remote circumstance into his combos.

>>52985023
Exalted Solars jump will be the death nail that kills these threads forever. They've already been a shadow of their former selves since Dragon Blooded was posted, but once jumpers can become Solars, jump chain will just straight up become exalted general and die, because no one will ever talk about a setting that isn't creation ever again.
>>
>>52985069
Pretty much all there is to know about them's in Glories of the Most High: Luna. Other than what's already in the jump it's mostly their statblock.
>>
>>52984953
We have been over this, asa makes super long complex wanks so nobody questions them. Point of reference is when somebody acted like him and posted a paragraph of meaningless wordiness using pseudo science th thread never questioned if it was him or not.
>>
A reminder that to make and discuss combos and jump-interactions you need an education greater than a high school diploma :^)
>>
>>52985120
We have actually been over this; he was able to explain the concepts in finer detail when someone actually asked him about them like an adult. Something you seem afraid of doing.

>point of reference

Wouldn't be surprised if it was you.
>>
>>52985132
Or at least not be an idiot. Which rules out more than half the thread.
>>
>>52985132
Yep.

Everybody else can get out. Only doctorates and Ph.D's allowed here to properly exploit inter-jump interactions.
>>
>>52984986
That's an interesting theory.
If his combos are legit and work, that means he's smarter and more creative than you.
If they aren't, he's still smarter and more creative than you because you apparently can't understand them.

You reek of envy.
Which is sad because you probably care ten times more than anybody else does.

The way I see, ASA isn't hurting anybody, and his stories are mildly interesting, and they make little bitches like you salty.
Win/win in my book.
>>
>>52985120
>We

Why do you feel the need to pretend more people agree with you?
>>
>>52985132
Or just kick out the idiots who rely on magic to do everything.

Seriously. Look at the intelligence of the people who discuss magic and shit related to it, and then look at those people who discuss the actual science related to it.

We want more of the latter, because the former are just fucking morons.
>>
>>52985149
Nope not me but I did think it was funny.
>>
>>52985198
Because we, as in the thread, have talked and posted about this in the past.
>>
That's it, I genuinely cannot be around you idiots anymore. Fuck this, I'm done.
>>
>>52985120
We have been over this, you were banned from jumpchain 10 months ago.
You were BTFO.

Dirge, you have to stop.
>>
File: extra-thicc-18058228.png (55KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
extra-thicc-18058228.png
55KB, 500x303px
>Long ago in a distant thread, I Timmy the shitposting master of darkness unleashed an unspeakable whining. But a foolish productive jumpmaker wielding an excellent jump stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final version could be uploaded I RAEGED at everyone sending the thread into the future where my shitposting is thread consensus. Now the fool seeks to return the thread to the past and undo the salt that is Timmy.
>>
>>52985200
Sure, explain how scifi science is any different than magic?
>>
>>52985106
>Exalted Solars jump will be the death nail that kills these threads forever.
So... what I am getting from this is you are also looking forward to the Solars Jump.
Yay.
You hate-filled, salty clown. Tuck away your hateboner, you are in a puiblic forum, man, have some decency, there could be children about!
>>
>>52985203
Well, I think you're pathetic.

>>52985227
More lies. We, as in the thread, have decided you're an envious moron.

>>52985230
See you tommorrow.
>>
>>52985230
Is that you, OAA? Fucking finally.
>>
>>52985230
You and I both know you're not going anywhere.
You'll be back in a few hours, or a few days at most.
Nobody leaves. Ever.
>>
File: 1493538413734.jpg (156KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
1493538413734.jpg
156KB, 1024x791px
>>52985239
>>
File: Aku laughing.png (3MB, 3307x2126px) Image search: [Google]
Aku laughing.png
3MB, 3307x2126px
>>52985230
>he thinks he can escape this place
>>
>>52985106
You know how it's obvious you're shitposting?

You didn't complain about ANYTHING like this when Digger posted his new Yugioh jump and people went crazy with fan theories about the daughteru goddess thing, or the Kamen Rider crazes. Both of which had far less to do with Jumpchain than any Exaltedposting.
>>
>>52985200
Science jumpers are literally just as bullshit make-it-all-up-as-you-go as magic jumpers. The only jumpers that aren't full of shit are Charisma jumpers, because their builds are straight forward 'convince people good' with no real ambiguity.
>>
>>52985230
See you when you get back.
>>
>>52985230
Cool story, bro. But why should we care?
>>
>>52985298
Exatedposting has never had anything to do with Jumpchain. It doesn't matter what the topic of discussion is, if it isn't Exalted, it's more on topic because those things don't already have generals.
>>
>>52985304
Personally I don't even see why we allow science jumpers in the thread. All they do is wank shit.
>>
>>52985304
No they aren't. Because see, the thing with science Jumpers is they have to do their god damn research. Magic jumpers just wiggle their fingers like a retard and claim they did the thing.
>>
>>52985259
Oh poor anon cant understand plurals and past tense. Poor child.

The entire thread tried to get asa to explain stuff and even pointed out how many of his wank was wronk. He runs away or spouts pseudotechnical bullshit terms at people till they lose interest.
>>
How many pages are we from falling off the board.

I will start a goddamn bara Orc thread if I have to to bump this thread off the edge if I have to.
>>
>>52985304
There's an argument to be made Charisma jumpers are just as bullshit since even if you're The Most Interesting Man In The Multiverse you can't be positive how someone will react to you when there's a lot on the line.

There's a reason why fanwanking became an early solution. Everything needs a little making up-and there is nothing wrong with that.

For Pete's sake, there's a multiverse made of fictional settings there. It would be stranger if everything was cut and dried.

>>52985334
40K has a general. Shadowrun has a general. Type-Moon's general isn't even on /tg/. All also have everything to do with Jumpchain, because there are jumps for those too. And all are discussed here at times.

You can dislike something all you like, no matter how hard you beg you can't stop people from talking about what they want. But making up dumb shit like this just makes you look like a big baby.
>>
>>52985304
>The only jumpers that aren't full of shit are mindrape jumpers, because their builds are straight forward 'bend people to my will' with no real ambiguity.

There's no such animal as a Jumper that isn't full of shit.
Jumpers are like Exalted on a broader scope.
>>
>>52985195
So long as he has fun, I'm fine with it as well.
And I'm glad he shares it with us, a bit of out-of-the-box creativity is welcome now and then.

>>52985195
>and they make little bitches like you salty.
Ahh, that salty salt.

>>52985198
'Cause he's a coward who knows he's alone and want to pretend he has popular support, not really recognising that he's as transpartent as all get-out.

>>52985227
Links or it didn't happen, dude.

>>52985231
>Dirge
Has the Master come back?!

>>52985239
Beautiful.

>>52985230
See you real soon.

Oh, there you are back again.
That was a real long time you were away for.
>>
>>52985350
>science Jumpers is they have to do their god damn research
Who? No really, who? This is literal bullshit lies. I know, I'm a tech jumper and I've never even once bothered to do any amount of research on technology. What research is there even to do? Ho do you know people are doing it? What evidence do you have that it's being done that can actually be presented to the thread?
>>
>>52985373
Do it. I want to visit that thread.
>>
I'm writing a lot of this down for a setting I'm working on where there's a college feud between a super science college and a wizard's college. Keep it coming, guys.

>>52985373
Link to it if you do.
>>
>>52985350
What research? It is literally as bullshit as the magic just with more pseudotechnical wank.

Most chain science breaks laws of nature and physics every chance they can.

It is basically magic.
>>
>>52985366
Taking what you are saying at face value, I can't say I'd blame him.
His stuff is so complex that if one part was later found to be wrong it would take a ton of effort to correct for it. I can understand why he'd shy away from all that work for something intended to be for leisure.

>>52985419
No, Anon. You don't know what you are asking for!
The horror, the green sexy horror!!!
Run while you still can!
>>
Jumpers quickly I need some low powered preferably medieval settings where I gain get elite farming skillz.
>>
>>52985389
>There's an argument to be made Charisma jumpers are just as bullshit since even if you're The Most Interesting Man In The Multiverse you can't be positive how someone will react to you when there's a lot on the line.
There are literally perks that make it cut and dry. That's why Charisma jumpers aren't as straight forward, they rely on perk text more than anyone else and are basically lawyers that can finagle the rules into saying the other guy must be convinced by the charisma jumper and like it.
>>
>>52985366
Wrong on all accounts. I was in those threads, and you're a coward as well as a moron because I actually asked about where he was getting some of the magical energy from.

You've been running from him every opportunity you had to ask for an explaination.

>>52985463
Nah, he's done stuff like that in the past and then had no trouble walking away from it when he found out it didn't work.

Anon isn't talking at face value at all.

>>52985480
A Song of Ice and Fire, I think

>>52985350
Explain Rick's curse removal laser scientifically.

Go on.

>>52985426
Please include bara orc anon's thread if and when he links it, somehow
>>
>Science is bullshit!
>Fuck you, magic is bullshit!

When will these faggots calm down and realize that both science and magic are merely utensils for becoming the ultimate lifeform?
Biology beats everything.
>>
>>52985480
King Arthur. Also Harvest Moon.
>>
File: 14109343538880.jpg (47KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
14109343538880.jpg
47KB, 700x700px
>>52985480
Witcher - Basic Trade (100)
Upon entry, you will be proficient in one skill or trade. Such as fishing, smithing or bar keeping. Your family will have a history in the local area as having done this trade for as long as anyone can remember. With time, you could become legendary in this skill. Or at least well renown.
>>
>>52985516
>becoming the ultimate lifeform
Kars go and stay go.
>>
>>52985443
Reminder that Spiral Energy is scientifically manipulatable to some extent

>>52985516
Hamon isn't magic, Kars. Stop being so superstitious.
>>
>>52985499
Yeah then get him to explain how he became a being made of infinite entropy outside of time and space through ritually killing himself. None of that makes any sense.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYkxN4_-JuU

That's my contribution this thread.
>>
>>52985543
>>52985546
>Not creating organelles in every cell of your body that generate Hamon ex nihilo.
>Not turning all of your spells into technology.
>Not turning all of you technology into biology
It's like you don't even want to be a biomagitech god of creation.
>>
>>52985581
He literally explained it though by telling you about all the perks that make it work, you didn't fucking read it, because it doesn't suit your nonsense bullshit narrative.
>>
>>52983237
Cool. Readan'.
>>
File: 1491279839375.png (252KB, 850x477px) Image search: [Google]
1491279839375.png
252KB, 850x477px
>>52983108
>Takes a lot of energy
>He doesn't have Infinity/endless mana pool
>>
>>52985581
>killing himself
>infinite entropy

Good thing neither of those happen then. He literally said you faggots were misreading the Norse sacrifice to assume he was killing himself instead of injuring himself, like Odin actually did in the myths.

Face it, you're as petty and jealous as you are stupid. Very.
>>
File: BuilderJumpDoc.pdf (96KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
BuilderJumpDoc.pdf
96KB, 1x1px
Looking for comments and suggestions, don't worry, I'm not looking to stick it on the drive. I'm just curious if anyone has suggestions for making it better.
>>
>>52985239
Saved.
>>
>>52985627
What is this? Is this a generic?
>>
>>52985623
>>52985610
>misinterpreting a norse myth.
Ah so it is perfectly fine to wank becoming a god via cutting yourself, do you have your ASA fan club tshirt yet?
>>
>>52985667
Iirc it's a OC story that some guy on the internet wrote, and some people made fanfics of that.
>>
>>52985619
Just use a reality marble with infinity to make it permanent and grow stronger. Then wait till you replace gaia.
>>
>>52985627
Well, thank you for your honesty.

Unfortunately, in that case I'm...not sure how to help you. If it's not going on the drive, there isn't even a subjectively wrong answer? Do whatever you want, man. Make Jump-Chan be a magical unicorn that shits hopes and dreams. Reach for the sky!

I don't even know what a Builder IS. Some kind of shapeshifting craftsshoggoth?

All I can really say is that the power to "make physics cry" should probably be priced somewhat higher than the power to create portals. Since that's just tearing physics a new asshole without explicitly inducing sadness in the laws of physics.

Oh and as always, interjump template recreations are a no-no. Talking about the minions bit. Just saying.

>>52985667
As far as I can tell it's someone's OC setting.
>>
>>52985627
None of your drawbacks have any bite, and most of them seem to just be inconveniences, even the other 300 CP one.

Getting immortality, regeneration from everything barring complete destruction, and a facsimile of the First Magic seems way, waaay too good for free.
>>
>>52985498
Certain charisma perks work like that. Have you seen the Dark Knight Triology criminal perks? One literally allows you to walk into a room, kill a goon and still convince everyone that you should be in charge. Or the King perks in Fate/SDS. Or Charisma A+ to EX in Fate.

And there is also social combat.
>>
>>52985667
>>52985717
https://www.tthfanfic.org/Challenge-7849
>>
>>52985674
Don't even bother responding to them, they're so far up ASA's asshole it doesn't matter what you tel them, they will deny all logic and reason to justify his wanking.
>>
>>52985674
Sure, because magic can only ever do one thing and can't ever be combined with other things in Jumpchain right? Also the god in question literally used it to make himself more powerful in the process. Not that that was what he was doing.

At this point it's less of a fanclub and more of a make fun of you for being impotent and asinine club.
>>
>>52985419
>>52985426

FUCK IT. >>52985734

ORC THREAD IS GO. LET THIS ONE DIE.
>>
>>52985667

Basically, it was spawned from a fanfic, sort of generic/combination of a bunch of RTS builder types.
>>
>>52985627
Will you be the only Builder if you don't get one of the other Builder companions or the perk that lets you turn people in to Builders or do other Builders exist in the jump separate from your choices?
>>
>>52985746
Thanks a quick look over got me this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cNzjMBy6INJZTfmp2vX9JmT3Pa87g28zgUSWbA4zHNY/pub
Might help you >>52985627 flesh out your setting a bit more.
>>
>>52985760
I would, but alas I have no bara men/orcs/pigs to share.

>>52985746
Oh, well.

I stand by what I said at first impression: Write whatever the heck you want, then.

I mean it's a writing prompt. It's not even something with established lore or canon.

Seriously, just go nuts.
>>
>>52985748
Oh, such samefag. Please stop,.you are making me faint.
Such samfag, much wow. *fans self*
>>
>>52985717
>Talking about the minions bit. Just saying.

What about the minions?

And yeah the spark thing is just that it's mad science.

And yeah, sort of a weak shape shifter for odd features to fit in.
>>
>>52985627
The ex-monster perk tree seems pretty shit compared to the other ones. Besides that, I know nothing about the setting, but the jump makes it seems incredibly game-y, what with buildings that somehow generate people and stuff like that. Although that's probably how the original story is, given that it's the OC of some random guy.
Thread posts: 498
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.