[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the correct way to lawful evil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: kzer_za.png (308KB, 861x511px) Image search: [Google]
kzer_za.png
308KB, 861x511px
Is this the correct way to lawful evil?
>>
>>52975735
I hope not. Imagine how boring it would be if there were only 9 "correct" characters possible.
>>
>>52975735
>the

Stop playing with alignment. It's shit to begin with and you're making it worse by getting it wrong.
>>
>>52975750
>>52975774
You should probably at least attempt to understand something before you go so gung-ho on blindly hating it.

Not understanding alignment doesn't make it bad, it makes you look stupid.
>>
>>52975798
..? I'm the first reply, and I never said I hate it (though it certainly has a specific context it is meant for and extending it beyond that context leads to problems). I simply meant that the alignments to begin with are intended as very broad-strokes approaches to defining a character's approach to life. They are intentionally wide categories, and there SHOULD be no single "correct" way to play any given alignment.
>>
>>52975798

Once again:

>the correct way to [alignment]
>the correct way
>the

You're a moron, KYS.
>>
>>52975750
>>52975838
OP here bad wording on my part I should have said is this one of the best examples of the alignment.
>>
>>52975862
Can't really answer that without knowing what I'm looking at.
>>
>>52975735
No.
The Ur-Quan Kzer-Za are not evil.
They bring order.
They protect.
They know what horrors lurk in the depths of space, and they seek to keep everyone safe from those horrors.
And it will never be allowed to happen again.
>>
>>52975735
>Why do you wish to enslave us?
>Although you consider us the enemy, these conclusions are flawed. We are your salvation. We bring you peace. a peace built upon our social framework imposed upon your planet. a new world order in which your prosperity and security are assured by the Ur-Quan. We will protect you from the hazards of this hostile universe, from dangers so hideous your simple minds cannot imagine their dark scope. Today, we are the enemy. In time, this will change.Soon, you will come to understand the boon of slavery we force upon you and then, you will revere and even love us for this gift.
It certainly is.
>>
>>52975735
I'm pretty sure that posting troll threads counts as Chaotic Neutral, not Lawful Evil.
>>
>>52975735
They are not evil.

In fact, if you choose to be a fallen slave they will even let you choose a planet to settle and will only shield you there, not asking for tributes or anything like that.

They only demand their battle thralls to fight, but that is because they are allowed to move freely in the space.

The Kzer Za, just like the Kohr Ah, just want to ensure their security. If you are under control ie in a slave shield you are free to do whatever you want.
>>
File: image.gif (100KB, 485x213px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
100KB, 485x213px
In our twenty thousand years along the Path of Now and Forever
we have dominated thousands of species, yes
but we have saved hundreds from extinction.
You imagine the threat of unknown invaders, or alien pestilence borne on the solar wind.
We have seen these. But you do not acknowledge your own worst enemy, yourselves.
We have found dead worlds without number, planets ravaged by atomic fire or gaian collapse.
These planets were not rendered sterile by outside forces.
They bear sad testament to the effects of unrestrained instinct and emotion
or simple ignorance.
We will prevent such mistakes.
>>
>>52976169
Oh boy, fucking climate change shills.
>>
>>52975938
>>52976039
Fuck off commie scum
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.