[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dnd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: avatar_1ce30f0ec147_128.png (38KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
38KB, 128x128px
Just moved cities to Seattle and I have no friends. How do I make friends who will teach me dnd and play DND with me? Sorry if wrong board just sage thread if it's wrong board sorry. I've checked Craigslist and Reddit but I don't want to play with redditor but begger can't be choosers.
>>
>>52970987
1. Online games exist on Roll20.
2. Game shops usually have games run by patrons or owners. Make friends there and find a game.
>>
>>52970987
Hang out by the waterfront, staring forlornly at the fish market. Someone will approach you.
>>
>>52970987
>but I don't want to play with redditor
>>
>>52971058
I might try this, I have no friends so I mean can't lose anything anyway.
>>
>>52971058
>Hang out by the waterfront, staring forlornly at the fish market. Someone will approach you.

Wear a trench coat, that helps.
>>
>>52971205
I'm going to Goodwill today maybe I'll pick up a trenchcoat.
>>
>>52971079
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>52970987
. I know down here in Olympia I can go to any gameshop and find people to play 5e or Pathfinder at least. After that You can man up and learn to dm and teach people on your own . You will have a better chance of getting normal people to join . The people at game shops here are friendly but you would not want to be friends with them .

I have gamed in Seattle if you want to know where to go.
>>
>>52971470
I know I'm being picky but I only want to play with strangers the first time because the second time we play we will be friends. I'm looking for friends who will play with me, not 1 offs at game shops with kids.
>>
>>52971205
dont forget fedora. trenchcoat and fedora are natural match
>tips hat
>>
>>52971235
if you do, try staring near a kindergarden, you will meet new people in no time.
>>
>>52970987
In big cities you have a way better chance at just walking into a store and finding a game, usually go on Friday Night Magic or some event and check things out.

Also, go to the 5e general and download the PDFs of the books. You can read them up and learn to play on your own.
>>
>>52970987
Friends don't let friends play D&D.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.