[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

8th edition unfortunate rejects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: chaos_dreadnought.jpg (98KB, 600x710px) Image search: [Google]
chaos_dreadnought.jpg
98KB, 600x710px
Seeing as we're approaching the eve of 40k 8th edition, lets have a chat: what unit would you really like to see your army have in 8th edition that you believe they probably won't have? May already have existed on the board/rules or just be in the fluff. I guess mine would be the Ferrum Infernus Chaos Dread; just the idea of a wise ol' chaos dreadnought instead of just crazy helbrutes that I'm gonna miss
>>
Rough Riders. The statement by GW says that all MODELS currently in the game will have rules...and as far as GW is concerned, RR no longer have an official model as the metal mongol riders are no longer available through them.

I feel like they're gonna end up missing in 8th. Which is a shame, because the only reason a lot of people didn't use them is because they were metal and their stats were absolute garbage. If they were remotely viable they'd see a lot more time on the table in 7th.
>>
More tau alien buddies.

I kinda miss the star trek thing they were going with tau until they went full gundam wangst
>>
>>52970395

I want better rules for Looted Wagon for orks. Example Looted Rhino, Looted Leman Russ, Looted Wave Serpent, Looted Valkyrie and so on.
>>
>>52970395
That's a cool model but it's a shame the flames are painted the wrong way.

I don't buy the squatting Slaanesh rumors. I'd like to see a named keeper of secrets. The other gods have them, so there's a possibility, but I doubt it will happen.
>>
>>52970597
Never gonna happen fortunately.
>>
>>52970494
They did say that all models including FW models will be getting rules though, and there are models for Death Korps Death Riders.

That does limit you somewhat but at least you should have something.
>>
>>52970395
All the new units from the SoB /tg/ Codex.
Repentia on fucking motorcycles
>>
>>52970628
>I don't buy the squatting Slaanesh rumors. I'd like to see a named keeper of secrets. The other gods have them, so there's a possibility, but I doubt it will happen.
yeah slaanesh has a spot on the.new warhammer 40000 website same as the other gods.

As for named keeper, i doubt we'll get one in the initial army rulebooks.
but emperors children are sure to eventually get their own codex and we're sure to get a new KoS mini with new named character then.
>>
A named techpriest dominus for admech, and more wargear options for said dominuses(dominii?) Belisarius Cawl doesnt count and only exists for extra canticles options, moving to uselessness/shelf bitch with new edition and probable rework/removal of canticles.

Combining Cult Mechanicus and Skitarii into one book/army

A walker transport, basically an up armoured Dunecrawler without the main cannon or chimera with legs. Maybe can give it an arc rifle for defense or just make it open topped.

Fliers of any kind, just not valkyries or stormravens with red paint.

Maybe a third gun option for both flavors of kataphron
>>
>>52970494
This, I'd really like to throw cavalry charges at filthy xenos.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.