[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does Eldar think of Emps? Not that it matters, but still...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Emperor-of-Mankind-472x274.jpg (51KB, 472x274px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor-of-Mankind-472x274.jpg
51KB, 472x274px
What does Eldar think of Emps?
Not that it matters, but still...
>>
>>52965798
Stupid, sexy, monkeigh.
>>
>said no Eldar ever
>>
>>52966973
And now I'm just seeing the Emperor greet the Eldar in a diplomatic meeting wearing something that is much, much lighter and tighter than his usual armor and doing the "it feels like I'm wearing nothing at all!" routine.

>The emperor's diplomacy plans for the Eldar was to seduce them with his amazing ass and glorious hair.
>Dark eldar are the result of massive sexual frustration because they can no longer sex the Emperor.
>>
File: Meanwhile, In Macha's Quarters.jpg (397KB, 800x2289px) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile, In Macha's Quarters.jpg
397KB, 800x2289px
>>
File: 14832153871640.jpg (100KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
14832153871640.jpg
100KB, 400x400px
>>52967600
plz delet this
macha is pure
>>
>>52965798
>be great race of psykers
>some monkey from bumfuckistan is more powerful than all of your gods

Jealousy.
>>
>>52967600

What is the artist trying to convey with Emp's face there?
>>
>>52968216
>some monkey from bumfuckistan is more powerful than all of your gods
Oh for hells sake, stop saying that Emperor is human. He is not human, he is a collective unity of deceased shamans, then aided by other human psykers (basically a robot operated by shamans etc), but he is NOT ahuman.
>>
>>52968489
I think it is a giant doll for practise
>>
>>52968216
We don't know for sure if he's more powerful then all the Eldar gods. Sure, he's greater then an Avatar of Khaine but that's just a broken fragment. Only if he took on Cegorach and won then he could be considered more powerful.
>>
>>52968604
The shaman crap hasn't been canon since forever.
He is an extraordinarily gifted psyker and a perpetual.
>>
>>52968604
Doesn't change anything. Bunch of rando human psykers before humans were psyker race made dude stronger than all Eldar and their gods ever.

Sexual attraciton is just retarded though since no Eldar has ever expressed any positive feelings about the Emperor ever.
>>
>>52968677
And even if you still consider the shaman thing canon, he was still BORN. It's just his SOUL that's made up of a whole bunch of shamans.
>>
>>52968658

Where did the Eldar even get a life-sized, anatomically correct replica of the God Emperor of Mankind?
>>
>>52968727
>Property of the Adepta Sororitas
>>
>>52968666
He's holding 4chaos gods...alone...
He definitely is strongest entity in both dimension
>>
>>52968791
Easily the strongest entity ever.
>>
File: NsB5woZ.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
NsB5woZ.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>>52968727
read the chest
>>
>>52968791
But didn't his physical form get destroyed and his soul splintered into countless pieces when his son attacked him while embowed with the powers of chaos.
>>
>>52968727
They didn't, that image is shit
>>
>>52968763

Why would the Adepta Sororitas need such a doll?

I can't think of many applications for something like that which aren't obscenely heretical...
>>
>>52968859
They have their own ways of worshipping the Emperor....
>>
>>52968847
no
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.