[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WoW TCG/OCTGN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: wowtcg.jpg (21KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
wowtcg.jpg
21KB, 250x353px
I know this is a dead game and all, but does any kind anon know where to find working OCTGN files for WoW TCG? Me and couple of friends wanted to try it out, but realized that all old links are dead.

Also, general discussion about this game. Feelings and memories. Would be interested to listen your opinions (for raids especially).
>>
I fucking love this game, ever since I was first roped into playing healer for a raid deck. I have about 100kg of the cards. The fact that it's a dead game helped to drive down the prices, with entire sets being scooped up for pocket change (I got a 22kg box for $10AUD). Even the sealed booster boxes go for relatively cheap.

If you want I could sit down and scan a bunch of the cards I have for you, I mean it'll take me ages but I'd be willing to do it to see you and your friends have some fun with a great card game.

Alternatively if your friends are local, look at grabbing some physical cards; you can find them really cheap if you're persistent and/or lucky.
>>
>>52964389
We do meet semi-regularly, so I could talk to them about buying physical cards. OCTGN just came first to mind so we could play even when all of us are not physically around. However we have no idea what kind of decks we should build, and thus would prefer OCTGN before physical to see what works and what doesn't.
Also, thanks for the offer for those scans, but I don't like bothering complete strangers about something like this.
>>
>>52964486
Where are you from? wish I had people interested in WOWTCG; god knows I have enough cards!

Well if you all have TTS, I just did a quick search and found this
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=416471656&searchtext=World+of+warcraft

Alternatively, you could ask/find the place where the mod owner is storing the card images and input them into OCTGN. That's how it works isn't it?
>>
>>52964540
Well im apparently an idiot. I didn't even remember that Tabletop simulator existed, and even if I did, I wouldn't have guessed to look there. This might be good alternative. I will look into it and see if it works well enough. Also, we are from Finland.
>>
>>52964349
Man looking into this now, I feel sad I didn't get into tabletop sooner. This looks really cool.
>>
>>52965497
It really was/is. One of the coolest parts about it was actually having a hero card; someone that defined the type and style of deck you had.
>>
>>52965789
The quest mechanic was cool too. I remember splitting a booster box with a buddy of mine after we bought some starter decks.
>>
>>52965823
Agreed, it was cool that "mana" was more than just a "play and use" card. Definitely added to some strategies with card draw or even the maps other resources that did things like card search or heals. Also, any card played as a resource really helped the game imo.
>>
Still have all my cards. I felt like the Death Knight deck was a little underpowered for what it was though
>>
Have all the raid decks. Grabbed them when the game was announced cancelled so places discounted them heavily.

Sadly still need a few hard to grab cards for my shaman token spam deck.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.