[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tarrasque Fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Eat Me.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Eat Me.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
Hey /tg/ I got curious and could I let my character get eaten by a Tarrasque, cut my way out of its stomach and make my way to its heart and blow it up with Alchemist Bombs? Could this work? Using Pathfinder rules.
>>
>>52959169
Uh... no, not in the slightest. Unless Pathfinder has really changed the Tarrasque from what it was in 3.5, you've basically got three stomachs in a row of insanely high damage, from a gizzard full of adamantine teeth to a vat of acid that casts Mordenkainen's Disjunction on you each round.

If you go in, you ain't coming out.
>>
>>52959237
Well there goes that idea for killing the Tarrasque.
>>
>>52959169
Regeneration (Ex)

No form of attack can suppress the tarrasque’s regeneration—it regenerates even if disintegrated or slain by a death effect. If the tarrasque fails a save against an effect that would kill it instantly, it rises from death 3 rounds later with 1 hit point if no further damage is inflicted upon its remains. It can be banished or otherwise transported as a means to save a region, but the method to truly kill it has yet to be discovered.

Straight from the PFSRD.
>>
>>52959389
Can't teleport it away, it can plain shift. (Our DM put a bunch of shit on it to make in even more difficult) We have to bring it to negative hitpoints and wish it to stay dead.
>>
>>52959237
What about going thru the backdoor?
>>
File: Vladimir Laughing.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir Laughing.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>52959562
Jesus Christ
>>
>>52959490
....it's immune to spells already. Of course you can't teleport it.
>>
>>52959169
I think the only one I've read about was the 2e tarrasque.

You had to bring it to neg hp, then use a full wish to kill it.

Never had to fight one, because it's a game ender. There's really no defeating it.
>>
>>52959823
Can only be hit on a 1 in 20.........took a +5 weapon ......

Fucking thing was crazy.
>>
>>52959841
Yeah it's got a whole bunch of random shit to make it even tougher, makes a regular Tarrasque look like a fluffy kitten.
>>
>>52959892
>Yeah it's got a whole bunch of random shit to make it even tougher, makes a regular Tarrasque look like a fluffy kitten.

Insanity.
>>
>>52960325
DM don't care, he's the type that wants to kill players. Believes all DM's should actively try to kill their players.
>>
>>52960662
Sounds like time to find a new DM.
>>
>>52960728
Probably, don't know anyone however.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.